The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE ATTACHMENT

Chapter 5

by Abacab

With Jim’s remote-controlled blessing, the big LCD lit up with a now-familiar image: Julia’s pussy, Julia’s fingers.

Jim had totally been expecting that. He actually chuckled a little. Predictable. You’d think, for the big premiere...

What Jim hadn’t been expecting, somehow, was Julia’s voice floating out of the speakers just moments later.

“Thanks for coming along, Jim. In case you’re wondering, I haven’t told you how long we’ll be here because I’m not entirely sure.”

Even as the unrelated image of Julia’s slowly-moving fingers began to make him feel slightly spinny, Jim felt a little panic come over him. Would they be here for days? For weeks?

“If everything goes well, I’ll have you home tomorrow night, maybe Sunday morning...”

Shit. Maybe they would be here for days.

“...and we’ll be done with this part of your training by then. If not, I’ll still have you home by then... we’ll just have to do this all over again next weekend.”

Jim breathed a sigh of sort-of relief. He looked at the impromptu restraints on his limbs, wondered if he might be wearing them for multiple weekends in a row.

“Of course, if you don’t want to be trained, that’s your choice. You should probably stop this video right now. I do want this to be fair to you. And in case you haven’t already stopped the video, let me explain what ‘training’ will entail.”

Jim settled back into the sofa, looking down at the floor. He decided to just listen, to not watch the screen for now. Julia’s voice sounded warm, smooth, so... professional.

“We are not going to be physically intimate until a few basic conditions are met...”

Oh, for fucksake... really?

“...first of all, you need to be able to go into trance for me, and go into trance deeply for me, essentially on demand. That’s primarily what the ‘training’ portion will be about, should you decide to pursue it with me. We’ll spend a lot of time here getting you very, very good at being hypnotized by me, and training will not end until you’re there. The good news, of course, is that you’re already pretty good at it...”

What is her definition of ‘physically intimate?’ I’m guessing that means no fucking this weekend... man, what a waste of a perfectly good hotel room...

“...and with my training procedure, once you’re ready, putting you under will be as simple as me saying a word and snapping my fingers.”

...maybe she’ll let me eat her pussy, at least? No, surely not. Surely her definition of ‘physical intimacy’ includes any kind of genital contact.

“That means that, until we’re at that stage, you’ll be going under, and waking up, and going under, and waking up, again and again and again...”

Hell, for all I know, she won’t even let me kiss her until I ‘meet the criteria.’ Fuck, I can’t do this. I really don’t think I can do this.

“...and, pleasantly enough for you, you’ll be achieving a number of orgasms...”

Jim looked at the screen.

“...or, perhaps unpleasantly enough for you, more orgasms than you thought would be physically possible in a short span of time. Because, make no mistake, Jim, the training process will be wonderful and absolutely grueling for you all at the same time. You’ll learn to associate me with trance, and trance with sexual gratification, and sexual satisfaction with exhaustion, and exhaustion with me, and even deeper trance, and even deeper sexual satisfaction, and probably even deeper exhaustion.”

...Uh... what, now?

“Along the way, I’ll get to find out if you’re really up to the job. And just as I’m allowing you now to opt out of this at any time, I reserve the right to end training at any stage, for any reason. If you are not proving up to the task, there’s no point in us doing all this work.

“I’m putting off sex with you, you see, Jim, because once I start fucking a man I really can’t stop. And many times, I’ve found, the only way I can get him to fuck me as long and hard quite as long as I need is to hypnotize him into doing so.”

Jim furrowed his eyebrows.

“You will probably find me a hard woman to keep up with sexually, Jim, even when I’ve basically taken control of you and left you with no other choice. That’s something you should also know upfront. We’re training you because, yes, hypnotizing a man makes me very, very hot. But it’s also just about the only way I’ve found to squeeze every last drop out of a man in the bedroom...”

Jim’s eyebrows moved in the opposing direction from “furrowing.”

“...night, after night, after every available night. And those are just the nights when I’ll want vanilla sex. You’ll learn soon enough that it’s not just about fucking, about the usual things that couples do. Once you are trained, I will essentially have control of you. I will make full use of that control at my pure whimsy, in ways you probably can’t imagine.

“I may make you do things sexually that you’d never think of, that you’ve never even contemplated before. You’ll end up loving every minute of it. I will see to that. But there will be many moments in your future when you will be terrified of what you’re about to do at my demand... and yet you’ll find yourself absolutely helpless to refuse.

“I want you to be fully aware of what you’re signing up for here in advance. I have found some men who can be hypnotized decently. But even then, I’ve yet to find one who can really keep up with my kind of workload on a long-term basis. I doubt you’ve seen anything like it, anything like me. I just hope, at long last, you’ll be the guy who might actually be up to the massive responsibility, the monumental task of keeping me satisfied.“

Jim whistled to an empty room.

“And if all of this sounds like something you can’t handle, something you don’t want to experience—being in the keep of a woman who is beyond the textbook definitions of ‘kinky’ and ‘insatiable...’ a woman who is constantly looking for a new thrill, a woman who gets off on making a man do things he would never normally want or choose to do... a woman who will make you do things you’ll often likely consider ‘insane’ in the name of sex, a woman who will always find a way to make you love and crave doing all those ‘insane’ things in the end, then find yet another ‘insane’ thing for you to do...

“...a woman who is always, always hungry to be fucked, fucked hard, fucked absolutely inside-out... who will fuck you bone-dry daily, who will fuck you to sleep every night and fuck you out the door to work every morning... who may even wake you up twice a night on a worknight, put you into trance so you can’t say no, so you can NEVER say no... ride you like a woman possessed, ride you until every muscle in your body is too sore to possibly allow you to go on, and then still keep riding you...“

Jim stared at the carpet, contemplating the image, the possibility.

“...then we should probably discontinue the training process, and amicably go our separate ways. You can press stop now if you want, and I’ll just take you back home when I return.”

Jim set the remote down pointedly, now looking at the screen... but not really looking at it.

Julia’s prerecorded voice was absent for what seemed like an eternity.

“...So by continuing to watch, Jim, and continuing to listen, you understand that this means you want to go on with this little process...”

“Yes, alright, already... Christ!” Jim shouted at the TV.

* * *

“...so here’s where we’ll begin, of course. Just watch my pussy. Just watch my fingers on my pussy. Just keep listening. You know what to do. You know what I’m about to do. You know where this will shortly take you.”

Jim could, in fact, already feel it beginning to take him there. He looked down, wondered if she’d meant to leave all of his work clothes on. Maybe this was part of the whole “no physical intimacy” thing.

As he let his eyes linger yet again on Julia’s fingers, Julia’s pussy, Jim realized his head had already been spinning... but in a different way. Now, as he began to relax slightly, his thoughts began to settle and congeal.

“Take a deep breath. Let it out slowly.”

Was he really up to this, to Julia? On one hand, after the way she’d described herself, he didn’t see how he could pass up an opportunity to find out. He’d never had an experience like this. He’d never been with a woman anything like this.

“Focus only on my voice, on my fingers. Match your breathing to my fingers, moving in those familiar slow circles.”

Even if he couldn’t last, like the others... even if all of this were to come with deep regret, with changes and repercussions of a magnitude he could probably only fully understand once they were well in the past tense... what man could possibly say “no” to experiencing a woman who was always, by default, in “yes” mode?

“...Feel your breathing lock in time with my fingers, growing deeper, slower...”

At the same time, what the hell was he doing here, alone in a hotel room, bound, cut off from the whole world, watching a video of a still-near-stranger fingering herself... knowing that he was about to spend the next day, two days, two weeks, two months, just letting her play with his mind, letting her reshape it...

“...impossible to look away from my fingers if you tried. It just feels so good to keep watching them... to keep focusing on my fingers. It feels even better the more you focus, the more you follow. Your thoughts begin to float away and disappear as my fingers, my voice become your whole world...”

...letting her figure out how exert a kind of control that he would never thought possible for another human to exert over him just a few days prior?

“...sinking into the sofa, every muscle relaxing more and more, every care and worry in your head melting away, replaced with nothing but pure bliss... pure bliss that only grows and grows... pure bliss just from watching my fingers circle and circle and circle...”

Holy fuck... how DID everything change so much, so fast? Isn’t it unsafe... isn’t it obviously wrong? I should do something, I should stop everything from changing like this...

“...you never want to stop watching my fingers, my pussy. You never want to stop listening to my voice. With every circle, with every word, you simply slip deeper and deeper into trance...”

Jim, still not quite listening to Julia’s induction in progress, weighed his dilemma anew by flipping lazily in his head between fleeting mental images, images of himself, of a Julia of the future, a Julia of his imagination.

Imagination Julia greeting him at the door after a long day at work, promptly ripping his clothes from his body.

Doing Imagination Julia’s bidding... doing a series of horrible, apparently unspeakable things... hating himself for doing them, even as she somehow made him love doing them. Anally penetrating himself. Letting her piss and shit on him. Masturbating publicly. Cutting himself. Hanging himself. Murder for “hire,” Manchurian-style. Who knew what she might have in mind.

Imagination Julia grabbing his shoulders, digging her fingernails into his skin, gritting her teeth, undulating, screaming, twisting her pussy expertly around him, gripping and playing with him inside her like a third hand.

Lost days, lost weeks... maybe lost funds... maybe lost jobs.

Imagination Julia now in front of him, on her knees, continuously demanding he push harder and deeper inside of her with every stroke, his whole body aching. Feeling his cock swell and swell and swell, finally exploding into her furiously, blinded by the sheer force of the orgasm, feeling his whole body melting so as to be taken up into her wholesale.

Imagination Julia coming with him, pushing back harder and harder to press him deeper and deeper deeper inside, her walls quaking, ripping and clawing at him from all directions, milking him dry like a machine built to catch every drop, making noises unlike any noise he’d ever heard another human make.

Sitting alone at a bar, grey, empty, a ghost, a visibly miserable ghost to all who even noticed him momentarily, looking back endlessly on what he knew from the beginning that he could surely never keep, everything she’d taken from him along the way.

An immediately-post-climactic Imagination Julia refusing to stop, pushing his now-spent frame back onto the floor, making his cock rise again with or without his cooperation in just a few words, losing consciousness, leaving his body, feeling the sweetest, most distant, most potent mixture of pleasure and pain as she fucked any remaining thoughts and resistance right out of his helpless shell, over and over, night after night, week after week.

As seconds slipped forward, Jim noted his mental slideshow had begun to favor the fleeting images of stark naked Imagination Julia over the fleeting images of his stark possible imaginary future.

But perhaps it couldn’t be helped; all there was to look at in this room, on that huge TV, was her pussy, her fingers, so much larger than life. And all there was to subsequently think about was what it would feel like to actually be inside of Julia’s pussy.

“...that’s right, nothing else in your mind now except being inside of me... being inside what’s in front of you. Soon you will know that it feels like absolutely nothing else on earth...”

...It surely would feel like nothing else on earth. Jim...

“...feel so good, so warm, so safe, so sleepy, just thinking about it...”

...felt so good, so warm, so safe, so sleepy, just thinking about it. The more he watched, the more he looked at her pussy, the better and warmer and...

“...safer and sleepier you become. And it still feels so good... so very, very good. You are tingling, you are lighter than air, the bliss is coursing through your veins now, becoming more and more intense even as it lulls you deeper and deeper. Why would you ever want to fight this wonderful, growing, deepening feeling? How could you possibly say no to it? How could you resist letting my fingers, my pussy, take you deeper and deeper, further into bliss, deeper and deeper, further into bliss? Why would you ever want to...”

...look away? Because to look deeper into Julia’s pussy means to simply...

“...fall helplessly deeper under its wonderful spell, to fall deeper under my spell. And to fall deeper under my wonderful spell means to only feel more wonderful, more relaxed, more blissful than you already feel, and the feeling will just keep growing over you, growing over you, all your pointless thoughts gone for good, as you give in completely to the deep sleep of bliss that is about to come over you, and you want nothing more...“

...than to sleep, sleep deeply, with Julia’s pussy still...

“...in your mind’s eye, nothing else but my beautiful pussy and beautiful voice filling your head, still taking you deeper and deeper into the deepest of wonderful, never-ending sleep, a place only I can take you, a place I will take you again and again, better each time... and when you finally simply fall asleep for me in just a moment, you’ll know for the first time...”

...that nothing in the world feels better, is better than this sleep. Nothing feels better than sleeping for Julia, and it will feel better every time I sleep for her. There’s no point in being awake, in staying awake any more. My eyes are so heavy, so heavy, they’re almost closed. I should just let them close. I should let them close. I will count backwards from...

“...count backwards with me from 5 to 1, out loud. And when you reach 1, your eyes will close tight, and those waves of bliss will hit you like never before... and you’ll finally know the real bliss, the deep, miraculous sleep only I can bring you. Five...“

Five. So hard to say.

“...four...”

Fffffffffour.

“...three...”

Three. Eyelids fluttering.

“...two...”

So tired, forgot.

“...one. Sleep now, Jim.”

Jim felt his eyelids slam closed, fluttering, fluttering so hard all by themselves. He felt the weight of the world lift off him all at once, breathing in sharply in awe, feeling nothing but pleasure. Pleasure. Pleasure.

Then Jim slept.

* * *

“...Well, that seems to have been effective.“

“...Oh my... god... oh my god. When did you come back in? I didn’t even hear you come in.”

“I’ve been here a few minutes. Sleep well?”

“...Yeah. That was... that was amazing.”

“Looks like even though you didn’t hear me come in... you’re still happy to see me.”

“Yeah, uh... yeah, I...”

“Get it out.”

“Right now?”

“From now on, you’ll never question a command from me. Get it out.”

“...Alright...”

“Look into my eyes. Touch yourself.”

“Um... OK.”

“Look deep. Keep touching. Don’t stop looking. Don’t stop touching.”

“No... no, I won’t stop.”

“Shhh, Jim. I can see you’re already falling under again. It’s true, isn’t it?”

“...Yes. Yes.”

“Of course you are. My eyes are very powerful. My spell is very powerful. And you’ve let yourself fall under it. Now you’re going to learn for the very first time what it’s like to feel me putting you under that spell in person, with my eyes. Look deep into them. You can’t look away. You’re falling deeper, quickly. You can’t look away. You can’t stop touching yourself, faster, gripping harder.”

“Mmm... no... yes... yes... deeper.”

“You know you need release, Jim. I am going to permit you release. In moments, you’re going to cum for me as you fall deeper and deeper under my spell, deeper and deeper into my eyes.”

“Mmm. Mmmm... oh.”

“Yes, you feel it. You feel yourself starting to cum, and you are starting to cum because I want you to cum. Look deeper into my eyes. Lose yourself in them. Feel the pressure building inside you. Building. Building. Nothing can stop you from losing yourself in my eyes, deeper and deeper. The deeper you get lost in my eyes, the more the pressure builds, and the more the pressure builds, the deeper you get lost in my eyes.”

“...Deeper. Oh god.”

“And now you are completely lost in my beautiful eyes, every part of you connected to them, obeying them, obeying my words. Now absolutely nothing can stop you from exploding for me exactly when I tell you to. You are helpless to me, given over completely to me, my spell, my eyes now. In a moment, I will snap my fingers... and you’ll cum for me, right then, still looking into my eyes, still completely lost in my eyes.”

“Oh... god... oh god.”

“...And when you cum, you’ll cum like never before. You’ll cum so hard because you’ll give me everything when you cum... everything of yourself. It will shoot out of you, all of it, from every direction... all that unstoppable, unrelenting, unbelievable pressure finally releasing from your cock, as you release your body and soul through your eyes into mine.”

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.”

“...You will cum into complete surrender. You are all mine now. You will be all mine when you cum... when you cum, it will be all over. You’ll be completely given over to my spell. You will be mine. You will be mine, all mine. And you’ll keep giving me more and more until I tell you to stop... if I ever let you stop.

“Do you understand, Jim? Do you understand that when you cum for me in a moment, it will mean that you are surrendering completely?”

“...Yes... yes, yes, yes, I understand... oh god.”

“Look deep into my eyes, Jim. Look deeper. Tell me.”

“I... I understand that I will cum, I will fully surrender.”

“To whom?”

“...To you! Completely surrender to you. To Julia.”

“And you know you can’t stop it from happening, you couldn’t stop it from happening when I snap my fingers, not if you tried. Because your complete surrender has already happened, hasn’t it? It is all but complete already. And now, when I snap my fingers, when you cum... it will all be complete, all at once.”

“Yes. Yessss. Oh... please, Julia! Please let me cum.”

“Cum for me, Jim. Surrender now.”

snap

* * *

...

“Wow, that was...

“...that was beautiful, Jim.

“And now that you’re relaxed... and you’re all mine... again...

“...sleep for Julia.”

snap

* * *

“...two... one.”

“...Uhhhhh... Jesus, I, uh, guess I wasn’t expecting...”

“So are you still hungry, Jim?”

“Um... yeah... hell yeah. Wow. ...That burger has to be ice cold by now, though, doesn’t it?”

“Maybe a little? I’ve only been back in the room for about fifteen, twenty minutes.”

“Wow, seriously? Wow. Wow.”

“’K, here you go.”

“...Wait, where are you going?”

“I gotta check my email. I’ll just be in the bedroom. Let me know when you’re done eating.”

“Really? You’re not going to, uh, hang out here?”

“I’ll be back in a bit. I mean, we’ll have plenty of time together this weekend, Jim. It’s not like I’m leaving taxicab fare on the nightstand or something. I just need some downtime.”

“Yeah, but... really? I’m just going to eat this in here, alone, still all shaky from all of that, all, uh, gooey like this? I mean, this feels pretty gross.”

“You should have enough range of motion to take off your clothes if you want. I’ll be back.”

“Jesus.”

* * *

“OK, I’m done eating now.”

“What was that?”

“I SAID, ‘I’M DONE EATING NOW.’”

“No need to yell, Jim. Alright, I’ll be right there.”

“...Took you long enough.”

“I was just finishing up a quick email to a client. Sorry.”

“So what do you do for a living that keeps you so busy? Elizabeth said that you...“

“I’m self-employed... an independent consultant. Pretty snooze-inducing stuff, stressful sometimes. My clients are demanding, and they usually don’t take ‘no’ for an answer. But they’re certainly paying me enough that I guess their attitude is somewhat understandable.”

“So you’re, uh... you’re self-employed, but you moved to this market...? Were you already working for people in...”

“Actually, I moved here mostly to be closer to Elizabeth. We’re very close, and I really missed being able to see her whenever I wanted. Believe me, I’m well-known enough in my field by now that I can find enough clients just about anywhere.”

“Must be nice. I wish I could work for myself like that. You’ll have to tell me more about how you got into this sometime.”

“Yeah, maybe I will. Do you want me to trash that container for you?”

“Yes, please. I don’t think I can reach the garbage can in these restraints.”

“Good point. OK, here.”

“Thanks.”

“Alright, are you ready to get back to work now?”

“To work on what?”

“Sleep for Julia.”

snap

* * *

“...two... one.”

“...Holy... holy shit. I can’t believe you can just... do that.“

“I can’t either. You took that posthypnotic trigger suggestion really well. I’m impressed.”

“Well, yeah, that...” yawn... “...but I meant the whole making-me-cum-again thing. I didn’t think I’d possibly be ready for that that fast.“

“It’s not like you’re retirement age or something, Jim. Two orgasms in an hour is not a super big deal for most healthy guys.”

“Maybe not. But I am feeling pretty wiped out.“

“You should probably get used to that. Remember what I told you on the video.”

“No, I’m sorry, yeah, I’m alright... it’s just.. I’m sure it will be easier when it’s not just me, Julia.

“Yes, it probably will.”

“Actually... honestly... it’s just that I’m starting to feel a little cheap.”

“Hahahah, what?”

“I mean, you’ve made me cum twice, in an hour... and both times we went through the whole total-surrender thing, which...”

“...Which what?“

“...actually, no, don’t get me wrong. It’s been totally, totally amazing. It feels so good, really good, being hypnotized by you, and going so deep into that... and then connecting an orgasm with ‘surrender’ somehow feels even better.”

“Do you feel like you’ve truly surrendered?”

“Well, yeah... and it’s really liberating in the weirdest way. I never would have thought. But at the same time, it makes me feel really lonely... even a little hurt. I mean, I’m sitting here giving myself symbolically to you, and cumming so fucking hard while I’m leaning on your every word, and it feels like this huge thing to give myself to you like that... and I guess I’m just hoping so much that doing that will make you happy and excited and everything else... and... I don’t know.”

“It does make me happy. It does make me excited. We’ve been over that.”

“So if you’re so happy and excited... and if I’ve surrendered to you, I mean, if I’m really yours now... wouldn’t you want to do something with that? Wouldn’t you want to be closer to me? I know I want to be closer to you after I do that for you. I want to be closer more and more every time you make me do it. So why are you just sitting there, watching me?“

“I already told you that we’re not going to be physically intimate until after training is complete. I explained all of that too.”

“Fuck, I hope we’re getting there fast.”

“Maybe, Jim... you are doing quite well.“

“But couldn’t you, I don’t know... do you not even want to kiss me? I’m sitting here jacking myself off like a chump, staring into your eyes... and all I can think about, while I’m cumming, while I’m surrendering, is kissing you. That would feel so much better. Is kissing you not allowed?”

“You forget that you have a lot of proving yourself to do before I’ll even consider letting myself get emotionally involved. And no matter how we draw lines around ‘physical intimacy,’ kissing you is also a pretty terrible idea if I want to avoid emotional involvement.”

“...Seriously?”

“Look, Jim, I’m a busy woman. I need to know—like, know for a fact, see it with my own two eyes—that what I’m getting with you before I’ll let myself start to buy in too. I don’t have time for heartbreak. Even mild, well-that-seemed-promising-but-it-just-didn’t-get-anywhere heartbreak. I have needs, I have to know you can meet them, and I’m too old and way too busy for high-school-dating-grade bullshit.”

“For someone so challenged for time, you are sure investing a lot of time in... whatever else it is you’re planning to do to me this weekend. And I have to say that it all seems really, really unfair. I jerk off in front of you on your command, I give myself to you at your whim... and you can’t even kiss me?”

“No, Jim. Not yet.”

“What about, I don’t know, just... holding me a little afterward? All I feel, all I want is just to be close to you, closer to you right now. And you did this to me... Julia, it’s not fair. It’s just not fair.“

“Sorry, Jim, but fairness doesn’t enter into it. It’s just the way I have to operate. You’ve surely figured out just how process-oriented I am by now.”

“’Process-oriented.’ Christ.”

“If it seems so unfair, then maybe I can at least do something for you to make it up to you.”

“What, exactly? What would that be? Buy me another burger and fries? Yeah, and please tell me I can eat them all alone again in my spunk-covered work clothes.”

“We probably should get you out of those clothes. They’re looking pretty gross and uncomfortable. I’m sure you’re not going to want them on for the third round.“

Third round? Julia, I don’t think I can possibly...“

“Jim... no questions, not when I’m telling you something’s going to happen. It will happen. Just look into my eyes.”

* * *

“...two... one.”

“...uhhhhhh. ...oh, man. ...uhhhhh.“

“How are you feeling, Jim?”

“Honestly... gah... great. Great, but... but really weird... um, hey, can you please get me the tissues... maybe a pair of underwear from my bag?”

“Yeah, sure... ...here.”

“...I mean, now I’m just really fucking tired, and on top of it somehow I’m still a little angry. My whole body buzzes after I wake up, that always happens after I wake up from being hypnotized... and then I’ve also got that whole-body, I-just-came-three-times-in-like-90-minutes exhaustion... man, I just want to be so close to you, every time you take me under and do that to me... I’m still just wishing more than anything that I could just kiss you... just once...“

“I’d like that too, Jim. But I can’t yet. I know it hurts... just please try to understand. Please stop reminding me.”

“OK, I... I’ll try. I don’t know how I’ll stop. I mean, I gave myself to you tonight... somehow... I have no idea how you talked me into that. And that’s huge, right, Julia? And now I just want to open up to you and tell you absolutely everything I’m thinking and feeling. And that is the main thing that I’m thinking and feeling. I just feel so fucking alone right now. More alone than even an hour ago.“

“But you’re not alone. I’m still here. And you feel good too, right? This still feels good to you. I can tell. I can see it.”

“...Yeah, it feels... it feels wonderful. And it’s more wonderful every time... I don’t know how you do it... but please don’t make me do that again tonight, Julia. Please don’t make me cum again. Not tonight. I don’t think I can take it. Not without you... not if I have to keep sitting here, going it alone.”

“That may be a pretty serious problem for the proving-yourself part of the training, Jim. But for now... don’t worry. I’m pretty wiped too. I think I’m going to hit the sack.”

“Oh, god, yes, actual sleep. I would love to go to sleep after... after that.“

“Well, then, let’s both go to bed.”

“OK, yes, let’s.”

“I’ll be right back.”

* * *

“...Julia... are those blankets for me? Fuck, really? Am I sleeping out here tonight?“

“Again, we’ve been through this. I don’t see how you would have been confused. No physical intimacy until we’re done here. That also means I don’t want to sleep next to you tonight.”

“I can’t even sleep next to you? ...This is part of the whole ‘test’ thing, somehow?“

“It’s not part of the test. It’s just the way it is.”

“Julia... Julia, please tell me this isn’t just one big fucking mind game. Like, you got what you wanted from an innocent guy, this total-surrender-to-you shit... and now he desperately wants to even just be near you... and you’re just going to leave in the middle of the night, leave me tied up in here... maybe steal my wallet to cover the hotel bill?”

“Your wallet is still in your pants, Jim. I could have taken that with your watch and phone. Trust me, it’s not like I need your fucking money.”

“Maybe not, but maybe it would also be even more fun for you to fuck me over financially on top of everything else.“

“...This isn’t a game, I promise. I’m not just fucking with you or your head. It’s a very, very serious matter to me. I’m obviously covering all the bills. I will be here in the morning. So will you. We’ll get back to work then, and the more efficiently we can work, the faster you can get what you want from me. Stop focusing on your childish hurt.

“If you get through this, through the next few days, you will get very close to me, I promise you. Now... shut the fuck up and tuck yourself in.“

“...Fuck. ...Fine, good night.”

“What was that?”

“I SAID, ‘FINE, GOOD NIGHT.’”

“I’m coming back in there, Jim. I have something for you. ...Here.”

“What is this? An MP3 player or something?”

“Yeah. It’s your choice whether or not you use it tonight, but it’s another recording I made. It will play over and over, bring you into and out of trance over and over.”

“Why would I want that? I thought we were both going to sleep.”

“Because one of our objectives this weekend is to get you going in and out for me, deeply, instantly. The more practice you get at going under, the faster you get at going under, and the deeper you go. You’ve already figured that out, right?”

“...Yeah. I guess I have noticed that.”

“So this will speed that up a little. And there are also plenty of suggestions in there that will hopefully speed up other things that we need to get done. It may also ease the pain you’re going through just a little bit, help you make it through the training process.”

“So... I just listen to this all night, and then I never get to actually sleep at all?”

“No, at some point... I mean, if you’re that tired right now, you probably won’t wake up at all after going under the first time. You’ll just drift off to real sleep somewhere in the middle.”

“And then what? It just keeps playing all night?”

“Yes. You’ll wake up, and you’ll be somewhere in the middle of that, and then it will start over, and you’ll get some practice.”

“So I’ll wake up just to go to ‘sleep’ again. That’s the idea?”

“Over and over... back under, back up, back under, back up. Yes, that is the idea. And then I’ll get up, and we’ll do some more work in person.”

“Jesus... Julia, you’ve really thought of everything.”

“I try to, yeah. So are you interested in this thing?”

“I don’t know what it could possibly hurt at this point. Sure.”

“OK. Just put the headphones on and press play... easy. Good night, Jim. Sleep well.”

“...Good night, Julia.”

* * *

Sleep for Julia.

You naturally find that, just as I have already trained your mind to respond on hearing those words, you are already in a trance. And just as always, it feels so good. You know when you hear those words—“sleep for Julia”—you will just fall; you will fall so fast, so deep, so effortlessly. The waves of bliss will hit you right away, right away with those words. The waves of bliss will wash over every part of you. They won’t let you go. You will soon simply sink into them. It feels so good. It always feels so good.

Every time I say it—sleep for Julia—you fall still farther, still deeper. The same waves of bliss grow stronger, louder, hit you harder still. So far away. Feeling so wonderful. So relaxed. So completely relaxed, and open, and blissful.

Sleep for Julia. Still falling deeper, deeper than ever before. Every time, a little deeper. There is no end to how deep I can take you into bliss. You will learn, every day, every time you go into trance, with every word that I say—that I can always take you deeper, even when it seems impossible. You will learn to open yourself more and more, to fall deeper and deeper. You will never, ever get tired of going deeper, of learning to go deeper.

Sleep for Julia. The waves still washing over you, everywhere now, submerging you. It feels like your whole body is singing, glowing, floating. Feel how your body sings louder, glows brighter, floats higher, with every word I say. You cannot hear your own thoughts over those incredible sensations. My own words seem to fade away into the background, into the background of the sheer ecstasy overtaking you.

Sleep for Julia. So incredibly relaxed. So incredibly peaceful. So incredibly blissful. Thoughts floating away, disappearing, still going deeper, following my voice... down, down, down, down, down.

Sleep for Julia. And you know that every time you hear me say it in the future, you will return to where you are now, right away. And every time you hear me say it again, you will go even deeper, deeper still, deeper than you’d thought possible.

Sleep for Julia. There is nothing left of you now. Nothing left but your empty mind, the intense bodily pleasure that grows and grows and grows, the waves of bliss still crashing over you, increasing that pleasure, again and again and again and again. It is so wonderful. Nothing else matters.

Now you will follow my voice all the way into those waves, sinking slowly to the bottom of the ocean, this ocean of sheer irresistable bliss. You are lost, so lost in the waves, but still somehow sinking further into them. Sinking further... sleep for Julia... nothing but the waves now, too powerful to overcome, too wonderful to resist, pulling you further and further in.

Your mind is completely asleep, completely lost in the surf of bliss. Somehow, it still sleeps deeper with every word.

Sleeping so deeply, so very deeply, that my words cease to have any meaning. You hear them without hearing them. You will hear only your mantra—sleep for Julia. You will obey that mantra—sleep for Julia. You will hear it, say it to yourself endlessly—sleep for Julia. You will follow it deeper and deeper as my own words disappear into you, as my words grow fuzzy, so f_zzy, too fuzzy to understa__.

The waves are too loud now for you to h_ar them. But part o___ou still hears my wo_ds. My w_rd_ are noth_ng but pleasure. Pleasu_____hat no longer make___ense. ______. Pleasure doesn’t h_ve to make sen__. ______. Pleasure is pleasure!is pleasure is pleasure. Words? pleasure. Words? fuzzy. ______. Words just pleasure now—

—_very w__d unf_miliar. ____ conscious mind disappe_rs. I____asleep. Asleep. Asleep. Fuzzy. ddddddddd. Pleasure. Sooooo good. wWords______ppppppp. Sleep for Julia. ______. D__per. F_zzy. Word_. Deeeeeeper?asleep. ______ Sleep for Julia. So good.

Deeper/Pleasure/Listen??? ______???______, can’t listen, can’t hear, ______, so fuzzy, so good, Sleep, Asleep, Sleep for Julia, iorioe______ope Important______emember...???______ won’t remember, ...remember ____? yes forgotten ______ yes ______ yes Julia

Sleep for Julia ______ ______. Sleep for Julia ______. Sleep _____ Julia ______.