The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

An Attachment is Made

By Maximilian Cummings

Part 4 — Walking

Naturally that was not the end of it. A month was not up—not for another thirty days. He had asked her when she was free again. Sally had tried to say not for a week but he had quizzed her and she had to admit that, whilst she was seeing Jerry later in the weekend, Saturday was actually free. He had suggested a walk in the country. She had thought of simply not turning up and thereby escaping one day of her apparent month as a ‘plaything’ but, she reasoned, the guard might simply (and with justification) add an extra day on; he might, in any case, be less friendly, less amenable if she crossed him; a walk in the country was not, after all, the worst way to spend a Saturday and so Sally had been content to agree.

Sally expected a pleasant walk, perhaps lunch in a pub (the guard seemed aware of the niceties of social intercourse: if not of sexual intercourse) and sex once, or perhaps twice, in the undergrowth. Her undergrowth she thought ruefully... still it had the potential to be not a bad day. It was actually quite like that.

The meeting at a particular railway station was by agreement and she found the guard already there and all kitted out with shorts and walking boots. Sally had gone for a dress, hat and sensible shoes. It was a hot day and she was happy to have a dress flowing freely around her rather than trousers or shorts tightly bound. The guard was in a jolly mood and full of compliments; back to his modelling theme of two days before. He had his camera with him and he said he would ‘pose her.’ Sally could guess what that meant and was resigned to being photographed naked, squeezing her breasts and pouting, climbing a stile with her labia very obviously the focus of the shot from below or lying wanton on the ground with her fingers dancing between her splayed thighs. Possibly, no probably, the guard would also want to take photographs of intercourse or her blowing him. But she was wrong. Instead he had her leaning against a beech tree with the sunlight catching her, walking through a wood holding the hem of her dress, looking up and laughing. All very artistic and well, yes, modelling shots.

“I thought you’d want me naked.” The thought came out verbally—she hadn’t meant it as an invitation. The guard raised his eyebrows.

“Would you like to be? I thought you looked so pretty in your dress and that was what I wanted to photograph. I could do naked if you like.”

They had come out of the wood and reaching the top of the hill where the path followed the ridge for a little way.

“You’d look wonderful just walking along naked, sort of nature’s sweet child, all innocence and grace.”

“Someone might see.” Sally was surprised at herself. She was virtually agreeing to the idea but, well it would be a bit like being back in Greece naked with Jerry. She’d liked the feeling. “I wouldn’t want to be seen.”

The guard had smiled at her and winked, “I can easily hide you, you know, we could walk hand in hand as naked as the day we were born and be quite safe. I can stop time, pick you up and hide us behind the gorse before anyone coming along realised we were naked. And we haven’t seen anyone yet. Shall we be daring?”

Sally noted the ‘we.’ “Well, oh all right, yes!” She’d looked all around her and then taken off her dress, bra and panties to stand just in her sensible shoes. It had been so different from that first time, only two days before.

“Best take the shoes off too”

So Sally had walked a little way along the path looking out across the countryside from her vantage point on the hill feeling remarkably free of any restriction. She’d stretched and turned to see the guard taking his photographs. Sally had walked back to him. The photos were not bad. She had to admit he took them well and her body did not let her down.

They had then both left their clothes hidden under a bush and with just boots and shoes had indeed walked hand in hand down the main path atop the downs. It was strange at first and Sally kept thinking of what Jerry would think could he see them but after a time she forgot her nakedness and was so engrossed in conversation that it was only when a couple of hikers got very close did she remember her predicament.

“Oh, we need to hide, we need...”

“A bit late to stop time, they would see us disappear. Just act natural it will be all right.”

And it was, the guard said ‘good morning.’ She’d said ‘lovely day to be out,’ and then blushed at what she’d said, and the two young male hikers had mumbled a greeting in return with their wide eyes staring at Sally as they went past.

“Well, that was all right wasn’t it? If you turn they’ll be looking at your bottom.”

Sally had turned and the hikers had stopped and were indeed looking at her. She’d waved making her breasts move and they had waved back.

“There you are, a bit of exhibitionism! Did you like it?”

Well, actually she had. She’d liked being admired and had known the guard would keep her safe.

“Would you have liked it if they had been naked?”

That was another question. Did she like looking at naked men? She thought back to Jerry naked by the pool and glanced at the guard naked beside her. “Suppose so.”

“And erect?”

Sally had looked hard at the guard, “Unlikely to see a couple of male walkers sauntering along like that. The erections wouldn’t last.”

“I wonder if seeing you had a rising effect upon them?”

Sally had laughed. It was a funny thought the effect a sexy woman could have on men: the thought in their heads and up came the willy!

“Must be a problem in nudist camps. Women are a bit less obvious. How long can men stay erect.”

“Hours, suitably stimulated.”

“Like now!”

The effect of their talk on the guard was visible. His cock had bounced up to a stubby erection.

“I expect they would have had rather more to show.”

“But not as thick—far better than long and spindly, believe me.” Sally had appreciated the guard was sensitive but realistic about his small cock. She reached and stroked. “It’s nice, honestly. Let’s see if I can keep it hard as we walk but please we must hide next time—certainly with you like that!”

They had walked on, Sally holding and stroking the guard’s cock, no longer hand in hand but hand on cock. She was surprised at herself at how pleasant she was finding walking naked and to be walking fondling a man’s cock was, certainly different. She thought back to the two hikers and imagined holding their cocks, one in each hand. Would she want to make them shoot as they walked along in the sunshine or take her in turns in the undergrowth? Yes her undergrowth!

Further on, they saw more people coming towards them but it was an easy matter to nip behind a gorse bush and lie in the sunshine until they were gone. It was very pleasant there just lying on the grass and looking at the view whilst the people walked by. Sally had opened her legs and felt the sun’s rays directly on her sex, a good feeling and it had made her feel more interested in sex than she had at all expected to feel on the walk—which had been nil.

The sound of voices passed and Sally took hold of the guard’s cock once more easing it up to erectness. She had watched her hand as she gently pulled the foreskin to and fro over the large head. “I suppose,” she said wistfully, “that you could have made those hikers naked for me?”

“Yes,” he had said, “and erect if you’d liked. But what would you have done with them?” He’d glanced down. “One in each hand?”

“I do like playing with them.” She’d given his cock a particular tickle to show what she meant. “Penises I mean, not that I’ve ever played with more than one at once you know.” Sally was surprised how easily she found herself revealing intimate thoughts to the guard, thoughts she would not have spoken (of course) to her girl friends or even, perhaps, Jerry. “I like to watch them come, see them spurt but the trouble with that is they are then no use to me. Hard in me is best!”

Sally leant over and took the guard’s stubby cock in her mouth and sucked gently on it, her tongue occasionally aiding in the massage with a slow stroke. After a little while she unbent and lay back on the grass still watching as her hand played with the now wet penis.

“Sally,” said the guard, “your choice is approaching. Either you let go quite soon or you’ll find me coming all over your hand. Would you like that, should we do something different or just walk on?”

Once again Sally noticed the guard was not forcing himself on her but letting her choose, within of course the bounds that she had not chosen this relationship at all. She’d let go of his cock and had lain there feeling the sun between her still open legs, conscious the wetness had come.

“I think I’d like,” she’d said turning over and getting up on all fours, “as we are outside, after all, to be fucked like a ewe or a sow or a cow for that matter!”

“Nice udders,” he’d said and he’d pushed himself up onto his knees and pretended to milk her breasts pulling on the nipples as if working a milk cow’s udder. “You can almost hear the sound of the milk splashing into the pail.”

Sally had liked that, gentle humour in the sunshine; sunshine falling warm on her naked skin, on her upturned bottom; the guard’s penis was close to her face and she bent a little and sucked on it as he continued to pull at her nipples.

“Sally,” he’d warned, “whilst your breasts are not really producing, the same is not going to be the case with my cock if you keep doing that!”

She was half minded to let the guard come and drink him down as she often did with Jerry. It would be nice in the sunshine drawing out the semen as her breasts were squeezed. But equally it would be nice to be fucked. She let go and kept her position waiting to see what the guard did next. He let go of her nipples and went around behind her. Sally waited and nothing happened, the anticipation made her even more anxious for a touch but there was nothing.

“What are you doing?” She’d said.

“Nothing, just resting a little and admiring your bottom.”

It was then she felt just the lightest touch of finger tips on the insides of her thighs where her knees were buried in the grass. Their slow progress up the insides of her thighs were torture. She wanted to be touched—there!” Eventually she felt the fingers at the top of her thighs just touching her outer lips; she could feel them lightly brushing the few hairs she had there. Almost there, almost there!

But no, the fingers were withdrawn. What was the guard doing? Sally looked under herself, past her hanging breasts with their standing nipples and to her sex and there, approaching, was the guard, his cock moving in ready to touch. The anticipation electric as she saw, before she felt, its tip touch her wetness and slip in. Sally had a perfect view of herself being fucked, could see the shiny head pushing into herself and disappearing, see the shaft sliding on her wetness and watch the balls swinging. Supporting herself on one hand she let the other touch her clit. The feeling was strong; she was going to come soon and hard.

All of a moment there were voices nearby. The guard stopped moving and they both listened. The voices were coming closer and closer; Sally was momentarily worried she, no they, were going to be caught in such an embarrassing pose with the guard kneeling between her open legs lying across her back as they very obviously fucking in the manner of the beasts. Worse still they could suddenly have come across the guard and her, caught at the very moment of her coming; she trying to hide her nakedness as the shuddering climax coursed through her and, worse, what if the guard was coming as well, pulling away from her with his cock shooting semen into the air to the shock of the onlookers?

But there was a bit of a blur and Sally found herself in a different place, on a different patch of grass.

“Sorry about that,” said the guard, “people looking for a picnic spot. Why they had to look where we were... never mind, had to move us, now where were we?” The guard had lost his erection but it started rising as he spoke. “Given me a bit of time to recover—I shouldn’t come so quickly now.”

To Sally there had been hardly an interruption but, there again, she hadn’t had to carry her inert body from their previous place of concealment to a new one and was very happy to carry on. The penis slid back into her sheath and Sally carried on watching as it slid easily in her liquid, feeling the push of the guard’s thighs against her bottom. Once again she was building towards her orgasm, closing her eyes as she came, animal like on all fours, covered by the guard. The guard had not missed a stroke at her climax and simply carried on. Sally watched as the thrusts suddenly became faster, more urgent and then slow and firm as she felt a squirting inside her. The guard slowed and stopped; Sally stayed in her position watching under herself, noting the penis losing its firmness, sagging a little and then sliding out backward to hang wet and limp as a trickle of creamy semen left her vagina to drip onto the grass. “Sex really is messy,” she thought, and how much more so if she had had those two hikers to contend with as well!

It was pleasant walking back naked hand in hand along the path in the afterglow of sex, enjoying the sunshine and chatting. Whether the picnickers saw them she did not know, there were few people about and they only hid from some. Whether a young couple they passed noticed that she had semen trickling down her right inner thigh Sally, again, did not know but by the amused glances and the hold the pretty girl had on the young man she thought she would not be the only girl on the downs to have such a trickling feeling that day. And why not? It was such a lovely, sunny and hot day – just right for frolicking in the undergrowth.

Retrieving their clothes they walked on to lunch in a pub, more walking in the afternoon and, Sally was not surprised to find, more intercourse in the late afternoon sunshine.