The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

An Attachment is Made

By Maximilian Cummings

Part 8 — Discovery

Another day, another shock.

“Her name’s Katrina.”

Sally felt an icy chill up her back. “What does she look like?”

“Oh nice, can’t deny that, I have a photograph.”

“Not of them at it I hope?”

“Well, sort of... yes.”

“Let me see.” And there they were; her ex boyfriend fucking her friend Katrina; it wasn’t possible to make any other conclusion from the evidence. The presence of a penis in a vagina does constitute fucking and that is certainly what some of the pictures showed; not all of them, a penis in a mouth is not fucking but it is certainly sex and that was Katrina’s mouth, her full lips all lipsticked around the very penis Sally had been so used to sucking.

Sally was, once again, incandescent. Not only had Jerry dumped her but her close friend had actually had the gall to have stolen him before she had even had the chance to dump him! Who was she more cross with—Jerry or Katrina ... or herself for not dumping him sooner?

“I want revenge.”

There was a sigh from the guard, “It happens all the time; it’s not easy but couples come together and break up; it’s life. Not easy but, it happens.”

“But to go with my friend.”

“Again, not exactly the unusual occurrence. Better than your sister.”

“I haven’t got... yeah, I see what you mean.”

But it was not over, not a bit of it and Sally spent a long time going over and over the same ground before saying, “Even so I want to cause upset. Will you help?”

“How?”

“Coitus interruptus. I want to spoil their sex. The ghost of girlfriends past.”

“I don’t normally like to attract attention to my powers.”

“You have with me.”

“Rather different; a closely targeted attention.”

“Please, you might find it fun.”

“Quite possibly.”

And so they found themselves sitting in a car near Jerry’s house.

“Shall I go and see if anything is happening?”

“Yes, here’s the key.”

“Well, we seem to have timed it right, they are on the bed.”

To Sally it didn’t seem as if the guard had moved but clearly he had stopped time, gone over and come back from Jerry’s house. It was uncanny—indeed exactly so.

“Get me in; into his ensuite and we can see what to do then.”

“We’ll walk up to the door and then I’ll carry you.”

Once again Sally felt the peculiarity of time stopping, one moment standing outside the front door, then the dislocation of standing in Jerry’s bathroom. Through the slightly opened door she could see the new couple. It took will power not to storm out and harangue them. They would certainly have been at a disadvantage. Firstly there would be surprise, secondly being naked puts you at a disadvantage and thirdly Jerry was all tied up and blindfolded. Tied up and blindfolded? Sally bit her lip, that wasn’t the sort of game played by new lovers. How long had this relationship been going on? Had she been taken for a fool? Had they been laughing at her behind her back or hadn’t Katrina known about her... but she did.

Katrina was playing with the feather, that feather, playing around Jerry’s nipples and down his chest.

“Naughty boy, you’ve been very naughty. I told you to get rid of her and found you hadn’t. It’s denial for bad boys. Twitch away all you want but you’re going to have to wait until I’m ready: I’m not touching your cock now but I’ll want it standing ready for me when I come back ‘cos I want a good fucking. I’m going to grab a beer downstairs and catch the News and then I’ll be back so you’ll have to wait.”

Sally caught her breath as her naked ‘friend’ sauntered past the door and down the stairs. Downstairs there was the sound of the ‘fridge door opening and the TV being switched on. In the bedroom, on the bed, lay Jerry tied up and blindfolded with his cock standing up in the air. Sally smiled at the guard, opened the bathroom door and picked up the feather. She looked down at Jerry and frowned and lightly touched the feather to his balls. His penis jumped.

“Katrina, you’re back!”

Sally flicked the feather back across his balls a few times before moving slowly up the shaft, she glanced at the guard, who was watching with amused interest, and motioned for him to undo his fly. The feather moved up the long shaft over the snaking veins and along the ridge to the sensitive fraenum and there it lingered. Sally knew Jerry liked that. She paused and turned to the guard, and reached for his own stubby cock and with a wink took that into her mouth and sucked.

Returning to Jerry the feather moved on, round and round the head making Jerry squirm the more as the tip teased his urethral opening. Again Sally paused and sucked on the guard. She smiled up at him, winked and lifted Jerry’s cock. Carefully she wet her lips in what she hoped was a really lascivious manner, her intention to give her friend, the guard, a really good sexy show of her cock sucking, careful to angle her head so he could see all.

“Drink me,” he said. That really annoyed her. That was what Jerry said to her not the supposed Katrina.

Her tongue licked up the shaft, her mouth sucked on a ball (rather harder than she had done in previous sessions, she hardly minded hurting him now), before beginning the serious mouth and tongue work. She knew what Jerry liked, what would bring him to orgasm, even rather roughly. It did not take long.

“Kat, careful! I’m almost there—you’ll have me coming.”

Sally lifted her head and reached for the feather, she glanced at the guard and winked and began tickling his fraenum once again, tickling his most sensitive spot, tickling him beyond restraint.

“No, I mean it, you’ll make me... oh, Kat!”

It was too late for Jerry, the straining erect cock twitched and a string of semen came from its end.

“Naughty boy,” said Sally removing the feather.

“Sally???” as a second spurt flew.

She squeezed his balls hard.

“Aaaah!” Pain, pleasure and confusion mixed as Jerry’s cock continued to spurt and he writhed against the bonds.

Sally turned to the guard and taking his cock in hand she stroked it she kissed him on the mouth. Downstairs there was the sound of movement suggesting a return of Katrina. Sally and the guard made a hurried return to the bathroom and watched naked Katrina come into the room.

“Jerry are you OK, what was... oh you naughty, stupid boy. I wanted that. How did you?”

“Sally...”

“I’m not fucking Sally... how did you come on your own?”

“No I... but you did it...”

“No I fucking didn’t, I was downstairs... just look at that wasted mess.”

It was a giggle. The guard and Sally looked at each other but contained their laughter. Off stage laughter would have spooked Jerry and Katrina rather too much and Sally was not ready for that—yet. She signed that they should go and found herself standing outside the house. They walked down the path.

“Thank you, that was sweet, coitus interruptus indeed, and it put the wind up Jerry. Spoilt Katrina’s evening, serves her right, and Jerry too. Thank you, indeed how can I thank you, I’ll do anything you want tonight or did you fuck Katrina whilst you were there?”

“No, didn’t even touch her actually. I’d quite like to be sucked though, like you did Jerry.”

“We could do that now in the car and then fuck properly back at your place.”

“Tempting, very tempting!”

“Can we do the same another night? With Jerry and that woman I mean?”

So another night followed, another night waiting in the car near Jerry’s place. Sally could not believe her luck when the guard reported Jerry tied up again, it fitted her plans.

Again the feeling of strangeness as one moment she was outside the house, the next in the en-suite bathroom looking into Jerry’s well remembered bedroom; Sally smiled, there was Jerry spread-eagled on his back on the bed once more and blindfolded. He did not need to see: but Katrina did.

The feather was not in evidence, Katrina was on the bed with him, using her tongue moving it slowly over Jerry’s body, she was toying with his nipples at that moment, her head lowered but her bottom raised towards the watchers, the view left nothing to the imagination, Katrina’s sex was very clearly visible, pink and wrinkled and probably rather wet. Sally felt behind her for the guard’s penis and felt it already hard through his coat. Clearly he liked what he was seeing and was happily anticipating what Sally had asked him to do. Sally began to unbutton her coat.

Katrina’s tongue made a wet snail’s trail down Jerry’s chest, by-passing the long cock, with its exposed and shiny head, and made for the wrinkled scrotum. Sally pursed her lips, she used to like to suck them, feel the funny egg shapes in her mouth beneath the skin, how careful she had been not to squeeze. She thought differently now.

Carefully Sally let her coat slip to the floor. Beneath it she was already naked, behind her she felt the material of the guard’s coat opening and he pressed his naked skin against her, his stubby penis hard against her bottom. Reaching between her legs she pulled the penis horizontal and between her thighs; in that position it was not quite long enough to enter, she would have to bend forward to permit that, but it was good to feel it thick and hard there as she watched Katrina’s lips play on her ex-boyfriend’s cock. The ‘bastard’ did have a lovely cock and even whilst hating Jerry could not but lust for it and take pleasure in watching it standing and being licked by her ‘friend.’ Licking or sucking, though, was as far as Katrina was going to get if she had her way; it was not Katrina who was going to fuck that penis.

There was a sliding between her thighs, the guard was moving just a little, and she pushed back. It was nice.

Katrina’s tongue was working up the shaft, taking her time. Sally had to give Katrina her due, she was not being selfish, she was doing her very best to please Jerry; Sally knew he liked it long and slow. Katrina took the shaft in hand and began to circle her tongue, teasing round and round the neck before she finally deigned to touch the head, giving little flicks of her tongue before a full wet tongue massage and finally slipping the whole thing into her mouth, her lips wide, round and clasped around the shaft as her head bobbed up and down.

Between Sally’s legs the guard’s penis continued to slide.

“Are you ready, Jerry dear, because I am—and don’t you dare come too soon this time.” Katrina was moving, turning to straddle Jerry, facing towards his head, a knee either side of his hips, leaving her sex open and ready to descend onto the waiting cock. She lifted the penis to the vertical, aiming it. “I want to feel a cock hard within me, I want to be spread and fucked.”

And just as Katrina lowered herself Sally whispered to the guard, “and so you shall.”

One moment Sally was in the en-suite with the guard’s stubby cock sliding between her legs and the next she was on the bed just as Katrina had been, indeed had completely taken her place, was straddling Jerry as she had done so many times before and in her hand Jerry’s lovely penis. There was a muffled sound behind her and she turned to look. There was Katrina but not now dominant above Jerry, far from it, she was securely bound at the end of the bed, arms stretched out and gagged. Sally raised herself and turned herself right around to face Katrina so she could see her properly, see her bulging eyes and straining limbs. A wide and triumphant smile came to Sally’s face as she let herself down, let herself down onto Jerry’s cock in full view of Katrina, flaunting that it was her sex that was enveloping Katrina’s new boyfriend’s cock: not Katrina. The bed began to shake as Katrina pulled at her bonds and Sally, in turn, began to bounce up and down on Jerry to hide the movement, make it seem to him that the shaking was a result of their intercourse. There was a sudden stillness from Katrina as she felt the guard behind her, felt the touch of his skin on her bottom and then the nosing of his stubby penis seeking her entrance. Katrina’s eyes widened even more, a clear indication to Sally that the guard had found his goal and had penetrated. Katrina had got what she wanted, a hard cock within her, a fatter but shorter one than she had been anticipating but a cock nonetheless and there was nothing she could do about it. Sally nodded companionably to the guard and continued to smile at helpless Katrina. Beneath her Jerry was oblivious to all but the wonderful wet heat and smooth sliding of a vagina on his penis.

“That’s fantastic Kat.”

There was a muffled something from Katrina, “Mmmm,” said Sally.

It was good to feel the remembered cock inside her. It was probably this she most liked about Jerry. No, that was unfair, it had been more than lust but... she looked down the bed at Katrina, well she was welcome to him now. But the sex was good!

Jerry bucked and began to come, Sally felt the first shot of the ejaculation within her and lifted herself off and slipped back onto his tummy allowing the penis to slide out and ejaculate freely into the air, the creamy strands rising to touch her breasts and pour onto and down her tummy, running into the matted wetness of her pubic hair. At the foot of the bed, wide eyed and staring, bound so she could not move, Katrina watched the pumping penis.

Slowly Sally lifted herself and came down the bed, knees stepping over Jerry’s splayed legs, closer and closer to Katrina saying not a word but with a look of triumph on her face, a wry smile. Slowly she pressed the warmth and wetness of her bush against Katrina’s face smearing the running semen across her nose and mouth gag, forcing Katrina to inhale the scent of Sally’s aroused sex, a sex aroused by fucking her boyfriend’s cock and taking its semen, it was an act of animalistic dominance. Sally could feel Katrina’s breathing, the movement of air in her curls.

The still embedded guard pushed again at Katrina forcing her face into Sally’s pubes. Sally looked into his eyes and he nodded, grimaced and clearly began to come. Sally retreated up the bed, her movements hiding from Jerry the tell tale rocking of the bed from the guard thrusting at Katrina. She settled herself back on Jerry’s cock, looked straight into Katrina’s bulging eyes and waved, ‘bye.

The screaming was a bonus. Sally was back in the bathroom, the guard holding her from behind and through the partly open doorway there was the now unbound Katrina astride Jerry, sitting on his cock, no doubt leaking the guard’s semen onto it, and letting rip. Beneath her Jerry could have no idea what was happening, why she was screaming and no way, until he was released, of finding out. It was perfect.

The noise stopped, Katrina was shaking like a leaf.

“What, what, what...” from Jerry.

“Sally, she... she’s here... no, a nightmare, no I was awake... where is she... and him?”

“Kat what is it?”

Katrina was off the bed, wide eyed and staring, and heading purposefully for the en-suite, hand wiping at her face, probably going to search the whole house.

It was time to go and, indeed Sally found she had gone, was outside the house back in her coat. They hurried away down the road before Katrina looked outside. Mission accomplished.

“And where has this been, I wonder?” Sally’s fingers stroked the guard’s limp penis later that evening, it stirred and began to grow, lifting itself up in the air, the rolled wrinkled skin sliding and the smooth head with its little eye made an appearance. “Where did you hide yourself this evening? Have you been going in places you shouldn’t?” She was talking to the cock, not the guard, a little fascinated by it having been in Katrina, had been fucking Katrina less than an hour before, had been punishing Katrina for stealing her boyfriend, showing her who Jerry really belonged to; marking her territory so to speak. Sally sniffed; she could smell the other woman. What else should be done to Katrina and Jerry?

“I wonder,” said Sally, “what to do next. that’ll have really upset Katrina. They won’t be playing tying up games again for a long, long time. More’s the pity in a way as it makes it so much easier.”

“There’s Tom too, you know.”

“Oh yes, I’d hardly forgotten. What shall we do then? Arrange Jerry and Tom in a compromising position and photograph them or get Katrina to find them like that.”

“Complicated, Sally, complicated. What sort of compromising position? Katrina walks in as Jerry is happily sucking away on Tom’s cock? That’ll take some arranging. It would need a time when all three are in the same place and I’m there—and you too, I presume to see. Complicated. Then I’ve got to get them to take their clothes off whilst Katrina is out of the room and do a good deal of persuasion out of time. Far too complicated Sally!”

“It’d be much more amusing if Katrina finds Jerry fucking Tom in the arse.”

“Sally really!”

“Not possible?”

“No!”

“I suppose it’s not really Katrina’s fault—except they did start before Jerry and I were finished but was it he or she who started it? Who is to blame?”

“Mutual attraction perhaps?” said the guard. “Fault does not really come into it does it?”

“I was going to dump him anyway.”

“She saved you the bother then! You should thank her, be nice to her! Why don’t you just leave it?”

“But he’s just walked out on me into her arms.”

“Not quite, you’ve got the wrong order.”

“Even so, no discomfort for him whatsoever—typical.”

“Some people are lucky that way.”

The guard was reasonable, placatory, but then he always was; he did not seem to get cross or upset, just took things as they were and seemed prepared to see the best in people.

“Tom’s at fault though.”

“So what are you going to do there? Put him over your knee and spank him? He’d probably enjoy that!”

“I’d rather give Katrina a good spanking—silly bitch.”

“Funnily enough, so would I!”

“Hmmm. It’d be best to have her well punished like a naughty schoolgirl of the past, bent over in the headmaster or mistresses study and given six of the best.”

Sally went back to stroking the guard, feeling his stubby cock hard in her hand. “You like that image don’t you, pleated dark blue skirt tucked up, panties round her ankles, white round dimpled bottom exposed to your gaze, perhaps the hint of young downy hair showing, your cane touching her thighs, requiring her to be bent over with just a bit of an opening to those white thighs for you to better glimpse the down?”

“Nice, Sally nice. I hadn’t thought to ask you to dress up, but I might now. What did you wear at school?”

“I meant Katrina not me but, perhaps, if you like I think I’ve my old tie around somewhere. Long white socks or would you prefer stockings? But could you make Katrina submit to that, hate it but not be able to challenge or tell? I could have a dinner party, invite you and some men friends around and you have Katrina serve us in a sexy schoolgirl outfit, all the while inviting to be punished; building up to saying she knows she should be spanked; winding the men up until I say they can touch her, telling them she really does like to be punished. I’d like that, seeing the real look in her eyes as they play the game, choose whether to bend her over a chair or a knee, decide on the instrument of chastisement, choose who pulls the panties down; and then the pleading from Katrina, pretend pleading but, in reality, what she really means. Something like, ‘please don’t put your big things in me and make me all messy,’ or ‘please don’t punish my bottom hole,’ or ‘do I have to suck you off now sir, like in my last school, to thank you?’”

Sally grinned at the guard as she slowly wanked him. It was evident he liked what she was saying, her fantasy talk.

“So a big orgy at the end, all your male friends fucking, or whatever, Katrina. Would that be before or after coffee!”

“Oh before, I envisage her serving coffee all fucked up, all messed up with the boys cream running down her thighs. Time for your camera I should have thought and then to send her home like that with just a coat on , knowing what she has done and how she has been punished but not able to tell anyone. Imagine her face at the office when I saw her next!”

“Oh good—so we do get coffee.”

“And second helpings if you boys are up to it! But not you: I should want fucking later!”

“And what about Jerry and Tom? You can hardly do the same with them—wouldn’t they enjoy it if you did? Exposing themselves and being spanked by your sexy girl friends and then being fucked in turn by them—hardly punishment I should think!”

“Hmmm, possibly. I suppose there could be no fucking, no sucking just punishment and the frustration of being kept erect for hours without coming. Yes that’s it, dressed just in bow ties and my girlfriends keep fondling them but not bringing them off, caning until they are raw but never letting them come.”

“I can’t see that happening, one of you will do one stroke too many and, even so, it all sounds quite an erotic experience for Jerry and Tom; and what if one of your friends gets carried away, does want to suck or indeed fuck. You’ll certainly be giving those boys a night to remember!”

“But could you make them, make Katrina act the slut, make Jerry and Tom act as hen night rents?”

“Yes, possibly but I still say let it go, much as I like the schoolgirl idea.”

Sally looked down at the penis in her hand, “What do you want me to do with this then? I can still smell her you know.”

“Well, how about that for a turnaround, Jerry comes in and finds you and Katrina in bed, faces buried between each others’ legs, each face scented by the other. I’d like to take some pictures first!”

“No, no, not me and anyway Jerry’d probably like that, want to join in; want us to lick, suck and kiss his cock together.”

“Would you do it if you knew he’d really hate it?

“But he wouldn’t, I know.”

“It still seems to me, really, only Jerry and Tom are at fault here. Jerry for fucking you whilst he was seeing Katrina and allowing Tom... and Tom for allowing himself. Really you have nothing against Katrina so if you want to punish her you should be punished too. So perhaps I should make you fuck her, make you do it even though you don’t want to. Be an experience for you both and I shall enjoy watching and practising my camera angles.”

“Not so easy punishing Jerry and Tom then?”

“I think you were after making the ‘punishment fit the crime’ and, no, that does not seem so easy. I’d forget it if I was you, after all you did say you wanted to dump Jerry. Forget him.”

Should she just leave it be then?

The guard’s hands moved to her breasts. It was going to be intercourse, Sally’s hand left his cock and she kissed him; a bit of fucking before sleep did feel a good idea.

Sally looked up from her desk as Katrina came into the office. How should she play it? She had been thinking about that; should she completely ignore her, act the hard done by jilted girlfriend or make it very obvious the impossible was true and she had indeed been in Jerry’s bedroom fucking him only a couple of days before—in place of her?

“Is there something wrong, Katrina?” It was another girl.

“No, no nothing at all.” There was a quick shot of the eyes at Sally and Sally couldn’t resist a smile back. Now what would Katrina think of that? Did it matter? Not really; she was done with that; done with Jerry and done with thoughts of punishment. She was over that.

The month too was over, a month in which rather a lot had happened to Sally; she was free of Jerry and that had been her intention—really and there was no need to see the guard anymore—apart from on the train on occasion – and she was free of him too. She did not think he would do other than keep to his word; that would not be in his nature. She was a free woman, able now to look ahead and decide what she wanted to do and with whom. The month had actually come and gone quite quickly and had not been anything like as bad, or even like, what Sally had expected.

“Any more tickets, please?”

Sally was on her train, making her usual way to work. The guard was coming down the carriage.

“Hallo,” she’d said, “doing anything tonight?”

“Nothing special,” he’d said.

“Fancy going out for dinner?”

“Just the ticket,” he’d replied.

An attachment had been made.