The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Attachments and Other Options

Summary (from The Title Game): Naomi’s new sex toy is really odd. Why does it have spinning lights and Bluetooth though?

“Yes, yes, and goodbye,” Naomi spoke into her discreet Bluetooth head set as she exited the bus in the dusky twilight. The neon signs on Broadway screaming about naked girls didn’t bother her anymore, though they had when she had first moved to Telegraph Hill. She had been surprised at the proximity of the two neighborhoods. Now, she just grimaced at the thought of hiking up the long set of stairs to go home.

She usually didn’t even register the adult toy stores anymore, though she had gaped like a tourist the first time. Now, something sparkled and blinked and somehow caught the corner of her eye. She turned and looked at it, a pink, plastic... thing that sat in the display window, cheerfully flashing, in sync with the neon lights on the street. The brunette blowup doll next to it was so realistic that Naomi did a double take.

Intrigued, Naomi found herself entering the shop. A bell tinkled happily and a very buxom blonde dressed rushed from the back of her shop, her breasts each jiggling independently in her tank top sans bra. Surreally smooth and tanned skin showed at her midriff.

“Hi, I’m Sarah. Can I help you?” The blonde’s teeth were impeccably white.

“Uh, yes...” Naomi suddenly felt overdressed in her black pantsuit and sensible chunky heels. “Can I see the, um, pink thing on display?”

“Oh, the Dolly Dildo? Of course!” Sarah sashayed over to the window. As she bent over to grab the toy, Naomi vaguely wondered if she’d be able to see underwear peeking out from under the skirt, if she looked hard enough. Or if the blonde wasn’t wearing underwear at all. Soon enough, Sarah came back holding it with both hands. “This is the Dolly Dildo 8.5. It’s made by some local startup. It has been flying off the shelves and I have just one more in stock.”

Naomi was forced to take it when Sarah shoved it into her hands. High quality silicon coated the toy and it had a nice heft to it. Naomi didn’t usually go for insertables—and certainly not pink ones named “Dolly Dildo 8.5”—since she didn’t even like PIV sex, but the spinning, blinking lights were intriguing.

“It has lights,” Naomi pointed out lamely.

“Oh, yes, chromotherapy is the latest trend. It’s scientifically proven to help you relax.”

Naomi nodded. She had doubts that the blonde understood the phrase “scientifically proven.” But still, the lights were pretty.

“And, it has Bluetooth capability.” Without warning, Sarah reached over and pressed the hidden button a few times. Naomi thought she heard a weird buzz, but then it was gone. “I can see that you already have a Bluetooth headset, so it would go great with it.”

Again, Naomi nodded.

“Of course, if you want additional attachments, we have those, too. Or if you get two, you can synchronize them.”

Sarah paused and looked at Naomi. Naomi wasn’t sure why she’d want two. Anyway, she was busy looking at the lights, pretty fluttering lights in blue, and then red, and then green.

“I’ll take it,” Naomi said.

* * *

At home, Naomi heated a Baked Chicken Lean Cuisine meal and contemplated her impulse purchase. Sarah had very helpfully reminded Naomi to buy batteries, bringing the total purchase to just a bit over three hundred dollars. The lights had started blinking again as soon as she put the batteries in, but there had been no instructions in the box.

The microwave dinged.

Naomi picked up the dildo and felt around for a button. She thought she found one and depressed it. She heard a little buzzing, but the lights didn’t change their dance.

With a sigh, she went to get her meal out of the microwave. She ate dinner with the dildo as her silent companion.

When she eventually went to bed, she brought the dildo with her, not sure what to do with it. Despite spending so much money on it, she now felt uninspired. There was only one button, and though she pressed it, it didn’t seem to do anything. She put it on the nightstand and stared at it, trying to find a pattern to the cheerful lights.

* * *

The light streaming through her east facing window woke Naomi up bright and early. She blinked blearily, slightly disoriented, before she sat up in her bed.

She had apparently slept in her business clothes and with her headset on the whole night. She hoped there was no truth in the rumor that cell phone and Bluetooth usage caused cancer. Otherwise, she should start saving up for her chemo treatments.

It was the weekend, Naomi realized, and decided to go back to sleep. It was her day off, after all. She changed out of her work clothes. Too lazy to even bother putting on pajamas, she got back into bed naked. When she laid down on her side, she noticed the dildo. Pretty and pink, it just sat there and its little lights blinked at her. She stare at it, wondering how come she couldn’t figure out how to use it.

* * *

Naomi woke up when her headset told her there was an incoming call.

“Naomi,” she answered, hoping she didn’t sound half-asleep.

Her earpiece buzzed a little, as if having trouble connecting. Then a man’s voice sounded on the other side, “Do you like your new toy?”

“It’s pink.”

“Do you like pink?” the man asked.

Naomi tried to figure out why that was such a strange question, but it seemed like a lot of work. “Yeah, I guess pink is nice.” Pink was girly, and Naomi didn’t often get a chance to be girly.

“That’s good.”

The call ended.

Naomi nodded absent-mindedly. She stroked the dildo. The silicon was smooth and firm under her fingers. She curled her fingers around it and decided that the girth made a nice handle.

There was something she wanted to say. Something strange about a stranger calling her personal number. But she was so sleepy that she couldn’t really be bothered right now.

* * *

Naomi woke up because she was sweating. Her right hand was clenching the dildo, pushing it deep into her cunt. She couldn’t think clearly, and only realized after a moment that it was because of a constant buzzing sound from her headset. She wondered if there was something wrong with it, but she couldn’t be bothered to figure it out. Besides, what if someone tried calling her while she didn’t have her headset on?

She pulled the dildo out and held it above her head and stared at it. The little lights still blinked, red and purple and blue and then red again. They spun too, round and round and round. She thought if she concentrated hard enough, she might decipher the pattern, but that seemed like an awful lot of work.

Instead, she looked at the layer of her own juices coating more than half of the toy. Suddenly curious, she licked the dildo from where she held it, along the smooth elegant curve and up to the bulbous tip. It was cooled by the air and mostly tasteless, though it smelled like sex.

She tried pressing the single button on it, but it didn’t do anything. She pressed and held it down. She pressed it repeatedly. But it didn’t seem to change anything. She wondered if she had gotten a broken one.

Then, she realized that her arms were sore from holding the dildo up above her, so she slid it back into her wet cunt. It seemed to pulsate while inside of her, the feeling filling and relaxing. That was how she dozed off.

* * *

The day passed in some kind of a haze. She had woken up a couple of times to herself pumping the dildo in and out of her pussy. It was nothing orgasmic, she decided, but it did feel kind of nice, especially when she was so well lubricated.

When she finally did wake up, it was already evening and she felt thirsty. She set the dildo on the nightstand and drank a glass of water. Then she checked her phone for the weather. It was a balmy evening out, perfect for an evening stroll.

Naomi threw on a shirt and a skirt. Usually, she wore pants, but it would be awkward to slide the dildo in and out of herself with pants. She also decided to forego the bra, since it was a casual stroll. Surely, nobody expected her to dress up outside of work. To finish, she brushed her hair in a hurry and only put on minimal make up.

When she actually started heading out the door, she realized she wouldn’t be able to keep the dildo in her pussy, especially without underwear. She didn’t want to leave it at home either. What if someone broke in and stole it? Instead, she kept it in her purse, close enough that at least she’d know where it was at all times.

Naomi had no particular destination in mind when she headed out, and she found herself zoning out and enjoying the unusually warm night. It was a bit odd that she was so out of it, she thought, since she had had plenty of sleep, but perhaps the week had taken more out of her than she thought...

She jerked awake. In her distraction, she found herself in front of the sex toy store again. Maybe she came here to get the instruction manual, she thought.

The Dolly Dildo 8.5 was no longer on display. Maybe they had sold out. Instead, they had a new obscene sex doll, sitting with her legs open and her mouth in an “o” shape. Feeling less self-conscious this time, Naomi decided to stare. It was quite lifelike, with none of the fake plastic poolside toy stuff. Instead, the skin looked like it had real texture and the hair was a glossy blonde wig. It looked kind of like Sarah. Naomi wondered if this was a case of life imitating “art” or “art” imitating life.

She wondered, strictly abstractly, if a sex doll enjoyed getting fucked.

The bell dinged as she entered the front door. Sarah wasn’t there to greet her this time. Instead, it was an old, skinny man with white hair and a grandfatherly smile. He seemed vaguely familiar to Naomi but she couldn’t remember where from. It didn’t seem like a big deal anyway; She had probably just seen him around the neighborhood.

“Hi, I’m Terry. Can I help you?” His voice sounded strangely familiar, too.

“Uh, yes.” Naomi pulled her Dolly Dildo 8.5 out of her bag. She paused to stare at the blinking lights, and determined that there was still no pattern to it. “I bought this, but it didn’t come with a manual.”

“Oh, of course,” Terry answered reassuringly. “It is supposed to be a very intuitive design. If you show me how you use it, I can help you diagnose the issue.”

Naomi nodded. She looked around and saw a chair in the corner and sat down there. Terry knelt attentively to take a closer look as she spread her legs and slid the dildo in her snatch. It feel comforting and warm and full.

“It looks like it’s working fine to me.” Terry’s voice seemed to come from far away. “Mind if I try to do something?”

Naomi didn’t respond. She watched through the buzzing in her head as Terry reached out and took the end of the dildo from her without pulling it out of her cunt. She felt him pump it and then twist it and then turn it. Then, he must have pressed a button because she felt a pulse and she felt so close to orgasming, but she couldn’t.

* * *

“I see the problem. Come in the back and I’ll help you.”

Terry’s voice sounded muffled to Naomi’s ears. He held her by the elbow and led her through the curtains to the back of the room. She waddled, since it was important that she didn’t let the dildo fall out of her pussy. The walls were painted black and there was a queen sized bed.

“Are you okay?”

She nodded. “Yes, everything’s in working order.” Something was off though, but there was a constant buzzing in her ears. It wasn’t a consistent white noise, just buzz buzz and a long buzz. It made it hard to think, and she was tired anyway so she really couldn’t be bothered.

“Naomi, can you hear me?” Terry asked.

“Yes.”

After a moment of silence, he said, “I want to fuck you.”

She thought of Terry’s cock sliding in and out of her cunt. It would probably be much nicer than the dildo. Not that she didn’t like the dildo. “Okay.”

“Strip.”

A part of Naomi didn’t want to, but the rest of her thought it would be easier if she just did what Terry asked, especially since he was going to fuck her. And she didn’t want to worry about finicky details she couldn’t remember anyway. So she stepped out of her clothes and left them a pile on the floor.

He stepped toward her and trailed a hand from her shoulder down the curve of her back and groped her butt. “Get horny,” he told her.

There was something odd about the way Terry talked to her, but it was so subtle that she decided to not bother thinking too much into it. And she was so horny, so horny that her thoughts scattered.

He stepped out of his pants and underwear and his cock was already hard. He turned her around and pushed so that she was bent over the edge of the bed. Then he unceremoniously slid his cock into her and started pumping.

Naomi thought she might not have been into PIV before, but she couldn’t really remember why. Her pussy slurped up his dick and the head rubbed a sensitive part inside her cunt. When he pumped harder, she spread her legs and felt him pounding her cervix. His balls slapped her bald clit. The pain was so pleasurable.

No, she thought. That was wrong. Something was going on. “Terry, wait...”

Somehow, he had found her dildo. He put it in front of her and all she saw were the blinking lights. Purple. Blue. Blue. Red. There was a weird buzzing and her head for a bit and all her worries skittered away. It was nice that she didn’t worry anymore. Life was much more enjoyable when she stopped worrying.

She felt his big, masculine cock sliding in and out of her. It felt so good to be taken, to have her cunt used for its intended purpose. She was so close to orgasming. She was worrying too much, she knew, so she just had to let go...

And then she shuddered and buckled and let out a great moan and came.

* * *

Naomi had strange dreams that night, of bees stinging her into orgasm, of being encased in silicon, of sinking into a bottomless pit of pink packing peanuts.

When she awoke in the middle of the night, she sat up and felt trapped in the tiny dark room. The heavy, velvet curtain fluttered menacingly. She reached down and realized that she had no idea where her dildo was. She felt the black edges of panic closing in on her.

She must have made a noise, because Terry stepped in.

“Where... why...” Naomi blinked a few times to try to organize her thoughts only to find them slipping away. “This is not my room. Where’s my dildo?”

“It’s right here.” Terry held the dildo with both hands, but when Naomi reached for it, he kept it away from her. Her eyes feasted on the little flashing colored lights. “Listen to me, you need to drink this.”

Naomi looked at the chipped mug in Terry’s hand. It smelled awful and familiar. She wasn’t sure she wanted to drink it, but she was thirsty, and she couldn’t think of why shouldn’t. She took the mug and sipped it. The slimy liquid almost made her gag.

When she tried to put the cup down, though, Terry tilted it up, the warm liquid splashing into Naomi’s mouth. Since she didn’t want to be a rude guest and make a mess, she had no choice but to swallow the bland, vaguely bitter tasting liquid.

Almost immediately, she felt her body protest. Heat raced down her throat to her stomach and radiated out to her limbs. Her brain felt too big for her head. Or maybe it felt like her skull was smothering her thoughts. It was so hard to tell.

“What... was that?”

“This?” He smiled with a missing tooth as he looked at the now empty mug. “This turns you into plastic.”

“What?” Naomi didn’t think that was possible, though she wasn’t sure why. And she didn’t think she wanted to be plastic, but she didn’t know why for that either. And if she didn’t know why, could she really trust her thoughts? Maybe she should just give up trying to think.

Terry shrugged. “It’s not actually plastic. They have some fancy name for it, but it’s close enough for me.”

Naomi didn’t like being confused. She tried to stand up, but she found herself stumbling and collapsed onto the ground by the bed.

“Oops.” Terry picked her up with ease. “Back on the bed, now. This process takes a while, and then you won’t worry about a thing. Won’t think about a thing. Won’t be able to, that’s the beauty.”

* * *

“Naomi, look here,” Terry’s voice pulled her out of her thoughts, though she couldn’t remember what those thoughts were.

She looked at him and saw he was pointing at the dildo. Pretty and pink. Firm and smooth. What a girly toy for a girly girl like her. And the lights were still blinking, though she still couldn’t figure out what they meant.

“Do you know what this is?”

Did she? It was a dildo—the dildo. She had wanted to know what the blinking lights meant, but now it didn’t seem like such a big deal.

“This is a sensor and controller. It figures out how to interfere and reprogram your thoughts.” He continued without waiting for her answer. The words floated past her. His voice sounded... slightly off, though she didn’t know why. “Do you care?”

She looked at him and blinked. “Should I?”

He smiled at her. “No. It just controls you.”

“It does?” She tried to think through the buzzing, but it was hard. It was much easier to just wait and listen and let Terry tell her the answers.

“Yes, you’re a robot, Naomi. A sex doll. That’s why it’s the Dolly Dildo.”

Of course, that made sense.

“Come on, now,” the man said to her as he led her to the front of the store. He had her step on the display window on the other side of the door of the blonde doll.

“Sit down and spread your legs.”

Naomi sat down but then couldn’t figure out how to spread her legs in the tight quarters. After a bit, Terry reached over and turned her around. He bent her at the knees and then pushed them open so that Naomi’s bare cunt faced all the passersby.

He pushed her cheeks together. “Say ‘o’ and hold it like that.” Then he pushed her back forward so that she thrusted her chest out.

He held the dildo in front of her. “You can’t control yourself. You can’t even think for yourself. This controls you. Whoever holds it is your owner and you have to obey all his or her commands. In the meanwhile, just sit there.”

Then he slid the dildo into her cunt. Naomi had missed having her pussy filled.

He patted her gently on the shoulder. “Don’t worry. You’re pretty. I’m sure we’ll find a buyer for you soon enough.”

Naomi didn’t worry.