The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Au Lait Way

11.

“Mmmmm...” Erika moaned, quietly.

She was seated in her office, the door shut. One hand was busy underneath her skirt, the other furiously kneading her exposed breast, hovering above the two steaming cups of coffee. It was hard to tell these days which of her hands gave her greater pleasure.

She let out a stifled groan, biting her full, swollen lower lip, as a stream of hot milk squirted out into one of the cups. This must be what it feels like for men when they cum, she thought, pinching her nipple.

She shrugged out of her tank top altogether, leaving it tangled around her waist, as she switched, massaging both tits now, full and heavy. Soon she forgot all about her task at hand, kneading her beautiful rack, pulling at her hard nipples, the milk flowing in pulsing jets, splashing all over the desktop as much as into the cups.

It didn’t matter. There was more than enough milk to top off the two cups and then some. It seemed like her chest had finally stopped expanding, settling around a 36 EE. Erika wasn’t precisely sure, since she’d stopped bothering to shop for bras. No store carried her size, and she didn’t need any support anyway. They sat high and firm on her frame and her new, hyperfit body was more than capable of bearing the extra weight.

Thirty minutes later, she was mopping up the milk that splashed all over her desk and was running down the sides of the cups. She pulled her tank top back up, sliding her arms through the skinny straps, adjusting her large bust against the flimsy material. The coffee was no longer piping hot, she noted, as she put the plastic lids on, but no matter. The girls wouldn’t care.

Jessie and Katie confirmed that pretty much immediately as Erika walked around the corner on her spiked stilletto heels, a cup in each hand. They stopped chatting immediately, each taking a coffee before her arms had even reached out to offer them, thanking her with hurried appreciation before taking large swigs.

In less than two weeks’ time, she could see the effects already starting, eyeing the pair as they wordlessly stood there, oblivious of everything except the drinks in front of them. Already well endowed and attractive, Katie and Jessie were both rapidly approaching fitness model status, only with larger chests straining against their fashionable outfits.

Bringing them coffee everyday had certainly gotten her back in their good graces—to the point where they were back to being ‘Katie’ and ‘Jessie’ again, but the two girls together certainly shared a bond Erika did not, and the drinks appeared to have made it only stronger still. Erika could have sworn she’d heard something going on as she walked past the womens’ bathroom one day, and later she saw the pair of them walking out together...

She hardly had anytime to think about that now, however. With Bill’s demotion to her old position, Erika had more work than she could handle. The CEO was constantly delivering projects straight to her. Luckily, most of the office was more than willing to lend a hand and rise together as a team.

“Oh, Erika?”

“Hmmm?” She turned back to see Jessie, holding her empty cup, a foggy look on her face, as she tried to focus. Katie was tossing the last of her coffee back now, her slender throat exposed as she swallowed.

“Your credit card company called... about some huge expense... at the mall..?” Jessie trailed off, her eyes looking out of the window dreamily, as she licked her lips.

“Oh yah,” Katie chimed in. She wobbled for a second and then practically fell into her desk chair, blinking stupidly. “It was from that boutique that you love so much... the charge was like... eight thousand dollars..?”

“What?! Eight thousanddollars?!“

“Yeah...” Jessie was standing behind Katie’s chair now, rubbing her shoulders. “That’s like... a shitload of clothes, huh...” Katie’s eyes began to slide shut.

“Ugh... Hold all my calls and appointments. I’ll be back.” Erika strode out of the office.

* * *

“Oh my God, you’re here, finally...”

Erika stopped in her tracks upon seeing Aimee, as she rushed around from behind the register to the entrance. Erika actually did a double take, barely even recognizing the girl, and felt a very cold chill run down her spine.

In these last few weeks, Aimee had changed too, twice as dramatically as the twins, and not for the better. She was a shell of her former vibrant self, with enormous dark circles under her wide, darting blue eyes, her hair limp and lanky. She appeared to have lost several pounds, and despite her fake tan, her skin had an unhealthy tinge to it, her gaunt face without makeup. She was wearing a wrinkled, stained sun dress, ill fitting with her recent weight loss, which seemed the most shocking somehow, as Erika had never seen her looking anything less than completely fabulous and put together.

“I’m sorry about the charge to your credit card, but I didn’t know what else to do, I didn’t have your phone number, I didn’t know how else to get in touch with you...” Her voice quivering, Aimee reached out to grasp Erika’s arm with shaking, clammy hands. Erika pulled her arm away involuntarily, unable to stop gaping at this trembling, sweating, shrunken version of the California beach babe she had known.

“What... what happened to you?!”

“That supplement you gave me, I need it!” Aimee reached out again, clawing at Erika’s arm. “I need more!”

The realization hit Erika like a ton of bricks. How could she have been so thoughtless, so callous? She’d given Aimee a bottle and never come back since. In two weeks. Erika thought back to that day going back to the coffeehouse after her first run in with Dr. Roberts, which seemed like an eternity ago. How wild and desperate she’d felt, chucking that cup of hot coffee at the barista’s head. That was after only one day... and poor Aimee had been waiting two weeks! Erika might have torn her own throat out by then.

She shivered again as she looked at the poor girl, tears streaming out of her roving eyes. This was a preview of what was in store for her if Dr. Roberts ever decided to cut her off.

“Come here.” Erika grasped her firmly by the wrist, moving her out of the entranceway, before pulling the door shut behind them. She twisted the deadbolt locked, flipping the sign around to ‘Closed’. Still holding onto the quivering waif, she guided her to the back of the store, away from the display windows, into one of the dressing rooms.

“You have more right..?” Aimee whimpered, looking up at her, unconcerned with anything Erika had just done. “Tell me you have more...”

“I have more,” Erika answered, pulling her arms through her tank top, sliding it back down around her trim waist, her massive, freed tits thrusting outwards.

“Come here,” she said again.

Aimee stood there staring with her wide panicky eyes for a brief second, before docilely drawing closer. Erika pulled her in gently by the back of the head, arching her back at the same time to place a nipple into the girl’s mouth. As the milk exploded into Aimee’s mouth, Erika saw her eyes go wide with shock, and then close. She gave a muffled, relieved whimper as she suckled, her arms reaching and holding Erika to her tightly.

“That’s it, poor baby,” Erika whispered, stroking the girl’s damp hair, closing her own eyes. “As much as you need.”

It was 40 minutes of near silence, Aimee breathing heavily through her nose as she drank and drank, Erika basking in the pleasant sensation. Gradually, Aimee’s suckling began to change from the desperate need to slake her thirst into something else. Her mouth on Erika’s nipple became less insistent, more languid, before she pulled away altogether. Erika opened her eyes to see Aimee wiping a hand across her mouth, panting slightly.

It was a virtually miraculous transformation. The bags under Aimee’s eyes were completely gone, and it was though she somehow regained a healthy weight in less than an hour. Her messy blonde hair simply looked tousled now.

“That was good.” She licked her lips, a hungry look on her face. “So good...

“I can have more? As much as I want?”

The girl in front of her was no longer the desperate waif she had been. But neither was she completely restored to the cheerful, innocent cashier girl either. She brazenly looked Erika in the face, a suggestive smile playing on her mouth. Ericka simply answered back with a smile of her own, thrusting her chest out again.

This time, Aimee dove back in, mauling her breasts, sucking hard, not with need but with revitalized aggression. Erika cried out at the sudden savagery, her nipples instantly hardening in response. Moaning with pleasure, Aimee drank heavily, in huge gulping swallows, milk spilling out of the corners of her mouth. Erika collapsed backwards against the seat in the stall and Aimee clambered on top, straddling one of her thighs.

“Mmmmm.. so good...” Aimee murmured as she sloppily lapped at Erika’s tits. She began grinding herself on Erika’s leg, humping against it, and she could feel Aimee’s wetness, matching her own.

“You think my milk is good,” Erika asked, her head thrown back, gasping. “Have some of my cream.”

With a lustful purr, Aimee immediately began kissing a trail down Erika’s flat stomach, pulling her skirt down her legs around her ankles as she went. Down on her knees, she spread Erika’s thighs apart and without any preamble began licking her dripping sex.

“Ahhhhh fuck,” Erika groaned. She was always so horny now. Every pleasure felt like the first time ever.

Aimeed moaned in appreciation. “Mmmm you weren’t kidding...” She went back between Erika’s legs, her tongue busy.

“Ohhhhh shit... yea.. lick me.. lick me... it feels so good...”

Aimee was burying her face in her crotch, forcing Erika’s back up against the wall. She lift a leg up, hooking it over Aimee’s shoulder as she grabbed handfuls of her blonde hair in both hands, pulling her mouth into her hungry snatch as she lift her hips up, trying to drive Aimee’s tongue deeper inside. A puddle of drool and lubrication was pooling onto the wooden bench.

“You’re gonna make me cum,” Erika gasped. “You want it it, baby..? You wanna lick up my cum..?”

Aimee answered only with a hungry moan, her tongue working furiously on Erika’s clit.

“I’ll give it to you.. it’s coming.. it’s coming...”

She could feel milk leaking from her rock hard nipples, running down her huge tits, collecting on her flat belly. She could feel her cunt starting to spasm. Knowing that Erika was on the brink, Aimee clamped her mouth on her slit, sucking hard, her tongue pressed up against her clit. Erika climaxed hard, her pussy gushing into Aimee’s grateful mouth.

“YESSSSSSSS! UNGHH!! YESSSSSSSSSS! Lap up my cum, baby! Unnnnghhhhh!! Lick me..!”

She came down slowly, tingly, as Aimee continued licking, slower now, with broad, lingering strokes. Basking in the glow of her orgasm, she barely noticed as Aimee climbed up on the seat next to her, snuggling in close and began sucking on her turgid nipples once more. She moaned softly with pleasure and drifted off.

* * *

“Ungggggh fuck..!”

Erika’s eyes snapped open. She was still in the dressing room, sitting slumped against the wall, but now Aimee was standing up in front of her, her dirty dress pulled up, her hand gripping it tightly in front of her. Her other hand was between her legs, white cotton panties pushed to one side, fingering herself frantically.

“Errrrikaaaaa,” she moaned, her mouth hanging slackly, her blue eyes glassy. “Whazzz... whaz happening..?” she slurred. Milk was still dripping down her chin, and the fabric covering her chest was soaking, translucent.

Erika could only stare dumbfounded at the blonde girl masturbating furiously in front of her, her blond slit exposed, her dress pulled up to her chest. She could see Aimee’s normally flat tummy was full, distended. How long had she been dozing? Just how much milk had Aimee drank?

“Ohmygod fuuuuuuuuuck!” Aimee cried out, falling to the ground on her back. Her hips lifted off the ground, pumping greedily as she finger fucked herself. And then it seemed to all happen at once: Erika saw Aimee’s swelled belly beginning to shrink back down before her eyes as the milk assimilated into her body at an incredible rate. The hand clutching her dress released the fabric to paw franctically at her modest bust, which began expanding, filling her dress, then straining against the cloth. Erika could see her bra straps cutting into her, until she yanked it off with a loud rip, and followed by tearing at her dress for good measure. Her heavy new tits sprang free, bouncing heavily, as Aimee twisted her own nipples, her other hand buried up to her knuckles, as she writhed on the ground in ecstasy.

“Ohhh! Fuuuuck! Ahhh! Ahh! Ahhhh!! AH!! FUCK!!” Aimee climaxed explosively, cum spraying out around her fingers shoved tightly up her cunt, covering her hand, a damp dark spot expanding on the carpet.

Erika simply watched in wide eyed awe as Aimee gradually came back down, fingering herself slowly, gasping, until she finally lay still, pulling her hand from between her legs to bring it up to her mouth, sucking slowly at her fingers. After a few moments, she rose slowly, shrugging out of her tattered dress, standing only in her soaked cotton panties, revealing her newly altered body.

Aimee ran her hands all over herself, sleek with sweat, feeling the new taut muscles of her arms and shoulders, her already flat stomach, now with soft, defined abs, and finally exploring her formerly modest bust, now two firm, proud, full tits sticking out from her tiny frame, rosy nipples erect.

Erika, despite her shock, could only openly admire the transformed young blond sexpot standing before her, her generous chest heaving, smooth, tan skin gleaming with sweat, clear blue eyes half closed with satisfied lust, her panties still pulled to the side, exposing her perfect, tight, blonde slit, cum running in a trail down her long, slim thighs.

Erika finally found her voice. “Well,” she said breathlessly. “I guess you caught up to Jessie and Katie.”

Aimee stalked over like a feline, hips swaying, tits bouncing, a wicked smile on her beautiful, young face. “I don’t know who the hell those two skanks are”, she said, stopping in front of Erika and slowly sinking back down on her knees. “But I’m not going to catch up...”

She spread Erika’s thighs apart.

“I’m going to beat them.”

Erika’s laugh dissolved into groans as Aimee began licking again.