The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Au Lait Way

14.

Erika knew she ought to have been more worried than she was, knowing what was in store for her the next time she returned to the Au Lait Institute, or even if she didn’t go back, not that the latter was really an option. Barring that possibility, that only left trying to stretch out her latest supply and delay her next visit as long as possible, although she had no illusions that Dr. Roberts wouldn’t be coming for her, and probably sooner rather than later at that. Knowing this, somewhere in the back of Erika’s mind was a sense of urgency she didn’t really feel; it was difficult to be truly concerned, what with so many distractions.

Just this morning, she had come into her office, only to see her desk occupied by Katie and Jessie, their tight, lithe bodies sprawled across the top of it. The pair were engaged in a passionate sixty-nine position, only they were sucking on each other’s tits, drinking their newly acquired milk sloppily. Erika watched avidly for nearly ten minutes before they moved to the more traditional sixty-nine, their customary tiny dresses hiked up around their waists as they licked each other with unabashed hunger. Erika sighed with bemused exasperation, picking up the strewn papers and pens off the floor as they twisted and writhed in pleasure beside her, moaning loudly.

She thought about joining them, but there just wasn’t any time. As CEO, keeping the company on direction fell solely on her shoulders. Erika left the entwined pair and headed for the kitchen first where she pulled a case of bottles out of her bag and put them in the refrigerator. She saw also that the creamer was running low, so she walked over to the sink, placing the pitcher in and unbuttoned her blouse, with the intent to milk herself and perhaps finger herself to a quick climax.

As it turned out, she didn’t need to do everything herself after all. One of the hotshots from the sales team happened to be walking past, and he wasn’t too busy to stop in and push her skirt up, bending her over the sink.

“Unnnnngh,” Erika groaned, as he slid his sizeable cock from behind into her always eager, sopping pussy. “Thanks, umm.. whatever the fuck your name is...”

He just laughed, as he reached around, grabbing handfuls of her huge, firm tits, milk leaking out. Some of it even managed to get into the pitcher.

“Don’t mention it”, he grunted, thrusting hard up against her firm, perfect ass.

“Ooh!”

Fifteen minutes later, hiking her skirt down, Erika wobbled out of the kitchen. The guy had to have been the best lay on the sales team so far. She was walking funny, and it wasn’t even 9:30 yet. She’d have to ask for him to come up to her office some other time... but that’d be tough since she still didn’t know his name.

Oh well, she thought with a sigh, as she walked into the copy room, which ended up being yet another distraction. The copy boy was busy showing an intern how to use the machine. She was bent over, just like Erika had been herself a few minutes ago, the machine running intermittently as an errant hand ran across the button, making copies of her large tits pressed up against the glass while she squealed.

Her rack was coming in nicely, Erika thought as she lustfully eyed the fornicating couple. At least a D cup right now. The intern had probably been drinking Erika’s milk for at least two weeks, which wasn’t all that long after Erika had begun spiking the entire office’s supply. Things sure had been differently shortly after, she reflected as she fingered herself idly, pausing now and then to suck the hotshot’s sticky cum off her fingers. First, nearly the entire office was out sick at the same time. There had been a few days when it was just Katie, Jessie and her running the show.

Then, as everyone had started to trickle back in, the demeanor of the company began to change. Everyone had become friendlier, then flirtier. Hemlines grew shorter, busts and biceps grew bigger. It was only in the most recent days that co-workers were blatantly fucking all over the office, though. Even last week, there was still at least a passing attempt at propriety. The CEO was behind a closed door in his corner office while fucking his secretary when he dropped dead of a heart attack. Erika didn’t even think he’d had any of her milk, though, ironically, it might have saved him. His secretary, Marie, sure had had more than a taste though. Already a complete knockout before, two weeks later the leggy redhead was an absolute bombshell. Erika herself couldn’t resist a romp with her on the very same dark walnut executive desk her predecessor had passed away on a week before.

Erika’s hand between her legs began moving faster, the other moving up to play with her bust, recalling the steamy session, Marie’s hot, supple body and talented tongue, while in front of her the copy boy was slamming the young intern hard enough to rock the copier off its legs. He pulled out abruptly and, as if on cue, the young girl spun around, dropping to her knees, her fingers sliding inside of herself as she did so, while the boy jerked himself off, spurting his load into her open waiting mouth, spilling onto her tits. Erika came just as the intern did, feeling excited and dirty and envious.

The rest of the day passed in a similar fashion. A quarterly projection meeting with the executive team ended up with her sandwiched between the CFO and the CTO, cumming her brains out as both of her holes were filled with delicious large, hard cocks, and her new secretary hottie grinding her pretty red cunt in Erika’s face for good measure.

The quick status update with Katie and Jessie ended up taking over an hour, which began just about immediately with the two of them on their knees, licking executive cum from Erika’s ass and pussy, and finished with the three of them in a thrashing, panting, moaning, sweaty pile on the floor, sucking and groping each other with excited, indecent desire.

With so many distractions, it was pretty understandable why she wasn’t as afraid as she ought to have been, so far as Erika was concerned. She did feel a twinge of worry when she left the office in her limo, as she saw the dark sedan pull out behind her, following. But the pair of brawny bodyguards she had hired certainly gave some measure of comfort, and she expressed her gratitude this evening by sucking off the pair of them on the way home.

By the time Erika got in, she was so sweaty and tired and thoroughly fucked out, that all she did was shrug out of her torn, cum-stained clothes, finger herself in the shower, and, just after peeking out the window to make sure the guards were standing watch, as they would all night, slid her fantastic naked body into the soft silk sheets of her bed.

Even as her eyes were closing, Erika fell asleep, a smile on her face.