The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Au Lait Way

8.

“Clear all my meetings for the afternoon, Kate.”

The reply came back with a detectable note of resentment. “Sure thing, Erika.”

“Oh and please make sure Jessica has those numbers on my desk by the end of the day.”

“Sure thing, Erika.” Even over the phone, she could tell Kate was rolling her eyes right now. She hung up with an amused smile. The sorority twins found themselves needing to do quite a bit more work now that they were reporting to her instead of Bill, and their brief friendship appeared to be over.

She grabbed her purse, shut her office door, and headed over to the mall for a quick stop. It happened to be Aimee’s day off, which was a good thing as far as Erika was concerned. She was in a rush today and didn’t really have time to chat and shop for an hour. She left wearing a newly purchased larger, better fitting 36D sized bra, the first time ever she’d bought only one item from the boutique. She’d figured it was smarter to quit wasting money on things she’d likely outgrow in a week’s time.

Erika felt antsy as she drove, finally turning into the crammed full parking lot of the Au Lait Institute. Why did she always wait until she’d run out of bottles before coming back here?

When she walked into the lobby today, the security guard sat up a little straighter. “Nice to see you again, Ms. Williams. Straight up to the Penthouse, please.”

She smiled brightly at the burly man, swaying a bit in her tall heels, which she hadn’t gotten completely used to yet. Still, Erika liked how trim the extra height made her look, and they looked great with black spaghetti strap dress she was wearing today. Apparently the guard agreed, as he gave an appreciative wolf whistle as she made her way to the elevator bank. She gave a self conscious laugh, as she stepped into the elevator, giving him a wave as he stared after her, completely turned around at his station to watch her go.

Erika laughed quietly to herself as the elevator glided smoothly to the top. It was pretty disrespectful to be leered at like that, but the past two times she’d been here, the guy hadn’t paid any attention to her at all. It was nice to be noticed.

A much greater surprise awaited her when she walked out into the reception area. Michelle was sitting at her desk, typing away as usual, but when she glanced over at Erika clacking over in her heels, she immediately turned away from the keyboard, with a bright smile on her face.

“Erika!” she exclaimed, getting up to come around her desk to greet her. “How great you look.”

“Thanks!” Erika said beaming, shocked by the warm reception and glad she had dressed nicely for her visit. The Asian receptionist looked stunning herself in another grey pencil skirt, with a fitted black, plunging V-neck top, that displayed her own assets.

“Let me look at you,” Michelle said holding her by the shoulders at arms length, and giving her an appraising up and down look. “What a great dress!”

“Thank you,” Erika said again, shyly.

“And your tits are coming in nicely.”

Michelle unabashedly felt Erika’s busty chest, lifting them, hefting their weight. Erika was totally unprepared for this sudden contact and exhaled in a sharp breath as the wind rushed out of her. Her eyes started to slide shut and she felt her back arching of its own accord as she thrust her chest out pleasurably, spilling her breasts into Michelle’s massaging hands.

“Mmmmmm…”

Erika suddenly remembered herself, standing up straight and taking a step back. “Oh umm… Excuse me,” she said, blushing.

“Hmmm,” Michelle said, wrinkling her delicate pointed nose. “Attitude still needs some work though.” She went back around to sit back at her workstation. “You can go right in, you know where to go.”

Erika did indeed, and she walked over to the large polished wood doors, still feeling flushed and a little out of breath. As she pushed the doors open, she gasped again.

Her usual seat was occupied by a very handsome man, well built, with short brown hair. Erika couldn’t see his eye color because his eyes were squeezed shut, and Dr. Roberts was on his lap, humping him like a bitch in heat.

“Uh, uh, uh, uh…” The blonde doctor was in her usual business dress attire, but her skirt was hiked up around her waist, and her shirt was unbuttoned, her lacy bra pushed down so that her enormous jugs were exposing, bouncing in rhythm with her exertions.

Erika stood there in the doorway, stunned, watching the pair of them mate with ferocity. Dr. Robert’s mouth was hanging open as she grunted in pleasure, her golden hair tousled in her face, her hands clutching the lapels of the man’s shirt, her firm ass working like a piston as she gripped his shaft with her pneumatic body.

Unable to turn away, Erika felt herself growing wet between the legs, feeling the impulse to touch herself, but resisting the urge. Dr. Roberts looked up just then. She smiled widely, without a pause in her rhythm.

“Ohh...! Miss… Williams… uhhhh… almost… done… here…”, she said raggedly in time with each thrust. “Come on, Pax,” she said looking down at the man she was riding furiously. “Do me hard… Get me off…”

He complied, immediately thrusting upwards in sync with Dr. Roberts with increasing speed and intensity, which she evidently enjoyed. “Yes… like that… yeaaaaa… ahhhh, ahhh, ahhhhhhhh…” She trailed into wordless moans of ecstasy.

The man underneath the doctor began to pant harshly and then he was groaning loudly, apparently climaxing while buried deep inside of her, but he still did not let up in the pace. Erica could feel her own wetness dripping down the inside of her thigh witnessing this brazen display of exhibitionism.

For a few moments there were just the moans and grunts and slapping of flesh meeting flesh, and then Dr. Roberts shuddered, then thrashed against the man furiously, screaming out,”UNNNGGGGHHH fuck I’m cumming..!

Unngggghhh… unngghhhh… ohhhh…”

Dr. Roberts came drifting down, still moving up and down at a slowing pace, her hips giving sharp little involuntary jerks as she gasped, finally coming to a rest on the man’s lap.

She looked over at Erika with a satisfied smile, pushing her damp, tangled hair out of her face, as she sat there, still straddling the man with his cock impaled inside of her. “Whew… That was great, Pax,” Dr. Roberts said, looking down on him and giving him a pat on the head.

The man said nothing in response, sitting there breathing hard.

“Paxton here is... a bit different than he used to be,” Dr. Roberts said, a little breathlessly, raising herself off of his lap, with a wet sucking sound as their organs disengaged. Erika could see his cum dripping out of her blonde snatch onto his lap and chair.

“He came onboard when the Institute was in its infancy,” the doctor continued, as she pulled her skirt down, smoothing it out. Her ample tits were still proudly on display as she held her arms up, fluffing and arranging her blonde mane behind her. “A very skilled molecular biologist, with a ton of potential.

“But alas, in those early days we were ridden with poor test control protocols, and, really, poor development results as well. Isn’t that right, Pax?”

Paxton gave a small grunt of acknowledgement, sitting there in his chair staring straight ahead, chest heaving, his still exposed, sticky manhood slowly deflating.

“Perhaps he jumped the gun with human trials, or maybe it was some other equally ambitious colleague. I mean, after all, who would ever test an unproven formula on himself?!

And now, just look at him...” The doctor shook her head somberly.

Erika had a very distinct feeling that that was not precisely the way things had happened.

“Now… well you see how he is now. Fortunately he still has his uses,” Dr. Roberts continued, looking at him fondly, as he sat there impassively with a blank expression. “He’s quite well endowed and despite his other mental incapacities, he does know quite well how to use it.

Would you like to try him out?”

“What?” Erika stared at Paxton, his well muscled chest rising and falling, while his empty eyes stared ahead. A brain dead living Ken doll, used only for the doctor’s personal pleasure. She was horrified, and yet… she was still turned on by watching the whole thing…

Oh God, what is wrong with me, she thought.

“No!” Erika said vehemently with a shake of her head.

The doctor looked disappointed. “Well, your attitude could use some adjustment,” she said, echoing her receptionist. “Still, I offered… Poor Pax… He could use some personal indulgence. You know… Just for him.”

Erika looked at the expectant expression on her face with a nonplussed one of her own.

“Oh for goodness sake!” Dr. Roberts exclaimed impatiently. “You don’t know what I’m getting at? Go over there and suck his dick!”

It was like Erika’s last visit on replay. Her answer was instantaneous. “No!!”

The blonde doctor gave an exasperated sigh. “I’m getting really tired of hearing that from you. You know, you really are one of the more difficult candidates in the program.”

“What… what is all this for?” Erika cried out. “What’s the point of making me do these things, humiliating me?!”

Dr. Roberts sighed again. “How many times do I have to explain this? It’s all about power. It’s all about control.”

“Look, I’m already addicted, I admit it! What else do you need?”

The doctor tossed her head back and laughed. “Oh Erika, Erika… do you really believe this is just about you? Any of my candidates? How can I take over the world with just you?”

Erika simply didn’t have words to respond, searching the doctor’s flawless face for some hint that she wasn’t seriously making such a grandiose statement. There was no sign to be found. And she shivered slightly at the thought of such a person holding power over her.

“It’ll never happen,” Erika said defiantly. “Not unless you have enough milk in those giant jugs of yours to feed a few billion people.”

“No, you’re right,” Dr. Roberts acknowledged. “You’re quite right.”

She seemed unperturbed by this admission, however. She walked over to Paxton, still seated docilely, and bent down over him, with her back facing Erika. “Do you know what Mary Kay is?”

“The cosmetics? Pink Cadillacs..?” Erika asked, puzzled.

“Yes, precisely!”

“What does makeup have anything to do with this?”

“Nothing at all, you silly girl. It’s their business model. Do you know how it works?”

“No,” she answered to the doctor’s back.

“Well, it’s not a traditional sales team structure. Someone recruits you.”

Erika, incensed, strode over to the pair of them, wanting to get right in the doctor’s face. “If you’re trying to imply that you ‘recruited’ me, you—“

The words died in her mouth as she came in front of them. Dr. Roberts had her eyes closed, her tongue sticking out perversely, as Paxton sucked greedily at one of her mammoth breasts, gulping with great swallows, milk leaking out everywhere. Erika saw with every swallow, his flaccid member growing more and more erect.

“That’s it, Pax, suck my titties,” Dr. Roberts purred pleasurably, pressing them into his face. “You’d better get ready, Erika. Paxton would be really quite unmanageable if he were to have blue balls.”

“I… No, I…” Erika was completely distracted, looking down upon the sight longingly, suddenly irrationally, insanely jealous of Paxton. He was reaching around the doctor, clutching her back, his big strong hands curled into claws.

“Mmmmm…” The doctor flung her head back, eyes closed for a few moments, then pulled away and stood up. “Ok that’s enough for now, Pax.” It apparently was. Paxton got out of the chair, shuffling over to Erika, his phallus standing up, engorged and red, looking ready to burst. He had milk and drool dripping down his chin, and for the first time, Erika saw his eyes come into focus, with a hungry expression. He let out a low growl.

Erika felt like pulling her hair out and screaming. It was all a nightmare, a horrible nightmare. She couldn’t do this, bring herself to go down on some mindless half zombie… and yet she couldn’t tear her eyes away from his large erection, still shining and wet with the doctor’s and his own intermingled cum.

Dr. Roberts stood just to the side of them, watching her inner struggle. “Take it or leave it,” she said softly. “The choice is yours.”

No, no, it’s not too late, Erika told herself. You still have some dignity left. You can stop this…

What dignity? You already licked Dr. Robert’s asshole, ate her pussy…

Erika could feel her sex burning with desire, felt her throat itching like mad, remembering the taste, the delicious, delectable taste...

With a cry of shattered resistance, defeated again, Erika fell to her knees, grabbing Paxton’s cock in both hands, taking him into her mouth, sucking him so hard her cheeks hollowed in. It had taken her less than a minute to give in.

“Mmmmmm... mmmmmmm… mmmmmm…” she moaned decadently around the mouthful of cock. She ran her tongue all over the shaft, tasting the doctor’s juices on it, reveling in it.

“That’s right…” Dr. Roberts crouched next to Erika on her knees to get a better view. “Now, what was I saying before? Oh yes, recruiters.

“Well, you work for them, for a time. After a bit, you go out and you recruit for yourself, and those people work for you.”

Erika barely listened as she wrapped her plump, full lips around Paxton’s tool, making loud, indecent slurping noises. It’s too good, she thought as she sucked him off. I’ll never be able to stop…

“But who do you still work for? The person who recruited you. And therefore, indirectly, all those people you recruited... well, they work for that person too. Do you see?

“C’mon Pax, fuck her slut face really hard…” Dr. Roberts said, interrupting herself.

With a grunt, Paxton reach down, grabbing handfuls of Erika’s hair, while thrusting his hips out. Erika felt his head first hitting the back of her mouth, then going roughly down her throat. She choked, eyes watering, but she was either unable or unwilling to stop, letting him use her as hard as he wanted, so long as she could just keep tasting that wonderful, wonderful cream covering his prick.

Erika relaxed her jaw, opening it as wide as possible, making gagging sounds as his cock slid deeper and deeper down her throat. She felt long strands of saliva hanging from her open, slack mouth, dripping down onto her large, ever growing bust, soaking into the front of her dress.

“So, as I was saying,” Dr. Roberts continued, avidly watching, while Erika alternated between gagging and trying to accept more of Paxton’s member down her throat, “I only need a select few candidates directly beneath me. I’m counting on you and the others to expand my power base exponentially.

Fuck, this is hot… You can really give a blow job, Erika.”

She must have sincerely meant it, because as she crouched next to Erika getting enthusiastically face fucked by Paxton, his cum was started to drip out of her exposed pussy, pooling onto the plush rug below. “God this gets me horny. I could fuck him again right now, but I’ll let him cum in your face instead. Like I said, he deserves it—Pax really is such a good boy.

“Go ahead, Pax. Unload in this whore’s cocksucking, slutty mouth.”

Erika’s face was streaming with tears as she choked on the huge shaft running in and out her throat, vaguely wondering how she had gotten here, allowed herself to become transformed into the whore Dr. Roberts was describing, rather accurately, as she was soaking her panties while blowing this random stranger, getting off on the way he was using her, wanting him to unload.

She felt Paxton’s cock beginning to stiffen, knew he was on the cusp, and she tightened her lips around his head, sucking hard, while she stroked his shaft hard and fast with one of her delicate hands in a twisting motion, the silver bangles on her wrist banging together as she jerked him off.

With a roar, Paxton began ejaculating, clutching Erika’s hair, holding her face down in his crotch as he unloaded burst after burst of thick, hot, sticky gobs of semen into her waiting mouth. Erika’s eyes widened in delighted surprise, as the taste of it was just as delicious one of her bottles, even more concentrated, though not as intense as directly from the doctor herself.

She eagerly swallowed again and again, Paxton’s climax lasting impossibly long, his seed jetting out of his pulsing organ, overflowing her mouth. Erika finally had to either stop sucking or suffocate, and she released him just as his final spurts came erupting, splashing her face and hair.

Paxton, spent, turned away, sitting heavily back down into the chair with a grunt. Erika, remained in the same spot on her knees, sweeping her index and middle finger across her face, scooping more of his cum into her mouth, sucking on her own fingers with greedy lust.

“Erika?”

She turned to see that Dr. Roberts was standing up above her now.

“There’s some more right there.”

The doctor pointed with the toe of her polished high heeled shoe to the spot on the rug where Paxton’s cum had leaked out of her own cunt. Erika’s head was beginning to reel again as she looked at the white, sticky mess on the expensive carpet.

She looked up at Dr. Roberts with glazed eyes. “You really are a fucking bitch, you know that?”

Without waiting for a response, she dove onto the carpet, lapping up the mess, sucking it from the strands of the rug, while Dr. Roberts laughed airily with her light, pretty voice, walking back around to her desk.

“You may go whenever you’re finished.”

Nearly ten minutes later, Erika stumbled drunkenly out. Michelle was waiting for her with another paper bag in hand. “Here you go, sweetie,” she said, taking Erika by the hand, and pressing the handles into it. “Ooh, you’ve got just a little…”

Michelle gestured at the corner of her own mouth, before leaning in and delicately licking the cum from Erika’s. She pulled back for a moment, licking her lips, looking into Erika’s pretty green eyes, then leaned back in and gave her a deep kiss.

What a day, Erika thought hazily, as she automatically opened her mouth, accepting Michelle’s warm probing tongue.