The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Auditory Asphyxia!

The bright sun bore it’s radiant waves down on our shoulders as the odd wisp of cloud playfully teased with the idea of some shade. Dust rose from the ground as the masses drudged tents, gazebos and the like around the thirsty field. The grass seemed patchy in areas due to the combined effort of stomping boots and bright sunshine. Just a glorious first day at Leeds fest!

I drop my bags on the toasted ground, fall onto my large rucksack and root around for a bottle of water. Finally, after 4 miles of walking with everything bar the kitchen sink on my back, shoulders and in my hands, we’d picked a campsite. I pull a fold out camping chair from my bag and have a few moments rest before cracking the campsite up. We’d gotten there before many people were in the site, since we left at 4am and the actual music doesn’t start for another few days, so there’s no immediate rush. But past experience has taught me that the place will be flocked with music fans within the hour. Either way, five minutes could hurt, right?

I spark a cigarette up, holding that in one hand and a bottle of water in the other. The other guys and girls sit for a moment too, each passing little screeches and hand gestures of excitement. A few light a cigarette with me, one or two lighting something a little bit more recreational, while the others crack open the first beer of the week. Savannah sets her seat up right next to me. Kinda anticipated that. She’s my best friend in the world. She can come off to sarcastic or cold to those who don’t know her particularly well, but she’s a good person. She’s skinny and fairly pretty to boot too. She’s got the whole badass punk girl look going for her, with her flat chest and stomach, the crazy hair colours and the odd tattoos and piercings. Some guys love it, other guys hate it. Immediately next to her, smoking something a little naughty, was Danielle. Another good friend of mine, but she’s the kind of girl that’s good friends with everyone. Her appearance is quite outworldly. She dresses like a scene girl and changes her hair colour practically everyday. She’s quite tall and pretty, but her level of confidence can be quite intimidating for some guys. Everyone else in the group I’ve either met once, twice or not at all. Ohh well, always nice to make new friends, I guess? They’re mostly Danielle’s friends, but Savvanah knows a handful of them too. Savvanah hugs me tightly and expresses how happy she is to have me here with her. I hug her back, catching Danielle looking over her shoulder and smiling at the two of us. I take one last drag on my cigarette, stretch, pick uo my tent and start setting things up.

We get set up relatively quickly. There’s almost fifteen of us, so there’s more than a few tents. Luckily, with some female ingenuity, Me and Savvanah get everyone to set their tents up in a horseshoe shape. Some people have their own, individual tents while other share a tent with one or two people in a four man. One small sub group in our tiny community brought a ‘Social tent’, in the event it rains and we all still want a drink. With all the tents, sleeping bags and the gazebo set up, we’re ready to drink. We sit under the gazebo to avoid the glaring sun. A few people that wandered off early trail back with news on the layout. Just down the path was the fair, with the arena being a side exit off from the entrance, which is another 3 miles of walking. The other campsites litter the outer edges of the fairground. We spend the rest of the day and most of the night having a drunken time of merriment.

The following day, I crawl out of my tent at about 9 in the morning in my underwear, not giving a damn about anyone else’s opinions. I rub my sore head and dry eyes. Everyone else is pretty much alive and well. Immediately, I pick up a decanted bottle of vodka and start taking hard swigs, one after other. Savvanah comes from behind me, ruffling my already messy hair. “Best hang over cure, huh?” she says with a grin before sitting down next to me, “Here.” Savvanah hands me quarter pounder, which I practically snatch off her and devour like a rapid animal. I reach for my fags, which are located safely in Savvanah’s bag, when I see a programme. Curious and a little unsure on the times, I pick it up and have a browse. The headliners this year are great. There’s Green Day, Metalica and Eminem; A nice, varied assortment of headliners that I completely adore. I flick through and notice a few other nice bands and artists. There’s Skrillex, Dragonforce, Imagine Dragons, Bullet for my Valentine. All such good bands. I plan what bands I want to see and at what time. I’m pretty much spending all day everyday in the arena by the looks of things. There’s a small gap inbetween some of the bands I want to see on the first day at about midday. “Anyone got a suggestions for a band between twelve and one on Friday?” I ask the group. A few of them continue talking amongst themselves. Danielle reaches over and grabs the programme off me, having a look through my vacant time slot. She points at the piece of paper and hands it back to me. “They’re meant to be quite good,” she says, “A few of my friends are addicted to them, but I’ve never given them a go.” I look down at the programme to where Danielle’s finger was. ‘Auditory Asphyxia’, I’ve never even heard of them. I’m usually quite good with my bands. Every single band on here, even the teeny ones playing on the small stages I atleast recognize. But this band I’ve never even heard of. It’s not even like they’re a small time band. They’re playing bang on noon on the main stage with an hour time slot. Usually, it’s only the headliners or sub headliners that get time slots like that. They must be good then. I nod to Danielle and tell her I’ll give them a shot, provided someone comes with me. I hear someone volunteering next to me. Ofcourse, it was Savvanah. Well, that’s that problem sorted.

The next day goes by quick, considering I soon lose any recollection of it. There’s a few embarrassing stories about me, such as being taped to a telephone pole. I shrug it off and just add it to my list of festival memories. Friday comes around quickly and I’m up from 4am thanks to a fucked up sleeping pattern due to good ol’ booze and excitement. Sleep is for the weak! I grab a cup of tea to sober myself up a bit in the early hours of the morning and wait for people to get up. Once again, I’m sat in my underwear under the gazebo, now feeling a lot cooler thanks to the lack of sunlight. I keep myself entertained via my phone and some games. Probably a bad idea, wince that’ll zap my battery. It was probably a bad idea to even bring my smart phone. Morning rolls on and, before anyone gets up, I quickly throw on a thin jumper, some leggings and a pair of wellies. One by one, people start waking up. We all get suited and booted, hiding alcohol anywhere we can, since the arena won’t let you bring your own booze in, and set off.

The arena’s packed full of people. A thick smoke of dust rolls down the hill towards the stages. The music’s already started. We begin to rush to our designated shows, keeping atleast one person with a phone with us so we’re atleast able to get a text. The main stage is my home for the duration of the morning and most the afternoon. It’s always nice being a girl at a festival. People part like the red sea for you, even if you’re as small as myself. Me, Savvanah and Danielle made our way to the front of the mainstage. We were that far forwards, our chests were pressed against the barriers. Big mistake, in the event a mosh pit or circle pit breaks open. We worm our way back a few lines and find a nice spot with some small people in front, so we can see the stage perfectly.

The first few bands are great. CKY, Alter Bridge and While she Sleeps play. All have their quirks and falls. Personally, they’re not really the sort of thing I like, but the atmosphere they created more than makes up for it. Eventually, Auditory Asphixia come onto stage. Their set’s strange. There’s a typical backdrop with their latest album cover on it, as is quite common, but they have their own, strange speakers. I’ve never seen anything quite like them. They walk on, and start the crowd with a huge buzz of bass from a powerful, leg shattering guitar.

They play on and on, and I can’t help but jump up and down on the spot with Savvanah and Danielle. They’re quite a heavy rock band, which is always nice to have. Girls start clawing their way to the tops of the crowds as the lead singer points at random girls. Each one he selects immediately expose their breasts. I get the drive to do it myself, but think that my dignity’s better to have than my breasts on a live camera. But not Savvanah. Savvanah’s on a random person’s shoulders and gets pointed at. Without hesitation, she lifts her top up and screams with a huge, ecstatic smile. The person drops her of their shoulders, leaving Savvanah to land on her feet. Her legs seem to buckle on landing. The person she was ontop of catches my eye. They’re rubbing the back of their neck and cringing due to some random moisture. I dismiss it, putting it down to sweat, and continue enjoying the show.

The band seem to go on for hours and hours. I’ve just let myself get caught in the electricity of the situation and have thrown time keeping to the wind. I personally think I’ve found a new favourite band. The lead singer announces they’re only going to play one more song before leaving. My heart sinks, as I genuinely think this is the best performance I’ve seen at a festival. Some girls actually start crying that they’re going. Normally, I’d think that kind of thing’s a bit extreme, but I can’t help but sympathize with them.

Something’s been bugging me all through-out the show though. Something keeps flashing on the backdrop of their album cover. It’s a word of some variety, with a pink, spiral background. Must be part of the show, I guess?

The last song starts. It begins very slow, almost like a lullaby. It’s a very softcore song. I watch the lead singer intently, occasionally passing my vision to the backdrop in the hopes of catching that pesky word. Suddenly, I notice there’s less noise around me. I break my vision from the lead singer and look around. Danielle’s nowhere to be found, but the crowd’s slowly swaying from left to right. No-one cheering or screaming, just a collection of people watching a band with more focus than anything else. I find myself doing it aswell, uncontrollably and unable to stop. I try to ask Savvanah where Danielle’s gone, but nothing comes out of my mouth. Not that it would matter, anyway. Savvanah’s more engrossed than most in the show. Suddenly, Savvanah screams out and falls to her knees. I try to move myself, but my body fails me. It just continues swaying. I catch sight of Savvanah’s jeans, which are soaking wet. That person earlier; Was that Savvanah’s wet cunt that caused the damp spot on his neck? I watch her slide a hand down her trousers and start masturbating furiously on the floor. In such a public place? There’s thousands of people around that can watch her!

But there’s not. Everyone’s too engrossed in the music. I hear another shout of ecstasy, and another, and another. Girls, and guys, seem to be falling to the floor, masturbating furiously. My gaze now becomes locked on the lead singer. I can’t look away. The man is just gorgeous! The screams of pleasure fade into the background and soon all I can hear is this music. The beat picks up. I feel my heart start to race. I begin to pant and breathe erratically. Soft, delicate moans slip from my lips. I can feel the inside of my nexus become warm and wet. I begin to grope various parts of my body. A hand slips under my shirt and uncontrollably begins to pull and tweak at my nipple.

Suddenly, the lead guitarist lets out a strong, powerful rift. I feel it shake the ground beneath me to the extent that my sex quivers at the sensation. There’s a huge sound of thousands of people orgasm as I regain consciousness to the outside world and the band hurriedly leaves the stage. I topple to my knees, behind Savvanah, and just grip the hard, dry earth as a few quiet, hard to bear orgasms roll over me. The crowd disperses a little and I fall to my back, panting like a dog. I see Savvanah, also tired and breathing heavily, tower over me. “Holy fuck... That was some show! Best. Band. Ever!” she expresses excitedly. I nod and ask for a hand up. She drags me off the ground and we walk to our next show.

To be honest, the rest of the days bands were just huge disappointments. Infact, all of the festival’s shows were. Everyone paled in comparison to Auditory Asphyxia. After that show though, no-one had seen hide, nor hair, of Danielle all weekend. She just disappeared with no calls, texts or anything. Somehow, I knew she was safe though. Me and Savvanah were totally confident that she was okay.

I eventually get back home. I’m mucky, tired, disappointed and frustrated. But I have something I need to do. Immediately, I start searching for Auditory Asphyxia’s albums. I soon find out that they have only the one. One’s all I need then, I guess. I start downloading it, begin to run a bath and open my bathroom window to let the steam out.

I twist the hot and cold taps closed and play with the bubbles, just before easing myself in slowly. I sit for a few minutes, just soaking my blisters and bumps. But soon the heat of the water seems to get to me. The cool air from the open window makes my nipples hard as they bob under and above the surface of the water. The quick temperature changes cause them to get sensitive. I slowly, but firmly grope them both, letting out a soft sigh as I close my eyes. A blinking vision fills my lids as they’re closed. A little panicky, I snap them open and look around the room, slightly paranoid. As I calm down, I close them again, softly massaging my breasts. The vision fills my closed gaze again. I open my eyes once more and frown, a little worried. A small bottle of hotel shampoo grabs my attention. I reach for it and lay back against the back of the tub. I swirl it slowly around my nipples, before sliding it down the centre of my body and submerging it in water. It closes towards my sex. I flick the top open and gently pinch my swelling clit inbetween the two halves of the lid. I tease myself until I can bear it no more. Snapping off the fragile cap with my thumb, causing some of the shampoo to leak and surface, I slowly push the bottle into my vagina, which is leaking a little too. I thrust the bottle back and forth, delicate moans escaping from my breaths. I very quickly bring myself close to climax. My feet press flat against the bottom of the tub as I push my hips into the air. My eyes slam shut as I moan louder and louder. Suddenly, those images flash in my head. I’m too far gone to care. Infact, I think they bring me to orgasm and I let out one final, ecstatic scream and sink back into the bathtub. I lay in the warm water, limp and lifeless, as I breathe hard and get my energy back. There’s a single ping from my bedroom. My download’s complete.

Over the next few weeks, I spend any spare moment I get listening to Auditory Asphyxia. Any song of theirs I just love at the moment. But I have to make sure I’m not doing anything particularly important, like driving or cooking. I seem to space out when I listen to them a bit. Ohh well. The band just makes me feel unlike any other I’ve ever listened to. Savvanah’s the same. She’s just straight up not stopped listening to them. It’s like, when I sit and listen to the whole album, I just relax and let go. Everything else in the world dissolves. It’s hard to explain. Plus, for some reason, I can never vocalize the songs or lyrics myself. Everytime I try, my mouth just won’t open. Seems impossible! You can’t find any information about the band on the internet, there’s just the single album. There’s not even a name for the members of the band. The last song on their album just makes me unbelievably insatiable.

Me and Savvanah were so excited when we heard they were touring near us. Both of us instantly bought tickets. Good thing too, they sold out within a day. And here we both are, in line, waiting for the best band in the world. I’m wearing as little as I can for them, with nothing but a lace tee, hotpants and black heels. I hope they notice us.

The crowd’s huge. The attendance level is even bigger than at Leeds! Me and Savvanah work our way to the front again, but throw caution to the wind and get right to the front rails. We just want to be noticed by them! There’s mainly girls around us, but there’s still a few men. Most the men in the crowd are wearing ear muffs and are quite tall and stacked. Strange.

The curtain opens. It’s exactly the same set as the one at Leeds. My heart leaps into the air as the lead singer comes on. I can practically feel myself moistening at the sight. Me and Savvanah get shoulder lifts fro a stranger. We immediately catch his eye and we obediently lift our shirts as he points. We scream with excitement. I can feel my sex getting more and more teased already. We jump up and down off people’s shoulders throughout the show and keep exposing our breasts, each time bringing me closer and closer to orgasm.

I look at the back of the set. Girls start getting lowered from the roof. They’re inside cages, being fucked over and over again. After the current occupants are done with them, the cage doors slide open and the girls crawl out towards the band members. There’s about five cages and five girls. A girl with long, back combed, white and blue hair and dressed in nothing but a slightly baggy tee and some knee high socks crawls to the lead singer. She unzips his trousers and starts sucking hungrily on his cock. I feel my cunt moisten with wishful thinking of how that should be me. Jealousy courses strongly though my veins. The girl turns her head to the crowd and licks her lips. I recognize her... I think. “Is that Danielle?!” I ask, almost angrily. “Yeah, it is! That lucky bitch!” Savvanah shouts back at me. I knew she was safe. I knew she was better off.

The set’s about to close. The lead singer begins to play that infamous song of his. What’s it called? I can’t remember. It’s not important, I guess. The crowd begins to sway again. I feel myself slip lifelessly into a trance like state. It’s so cool to just relax and obey like this.

Obey? I don’t obey... Or do I? Yeah, I must do. I mean, I can’t stop watching or listening to these guys. Maybe that’s why; Because I have to obey.

But why do I obey? There must be a reason. I mean, I’m not just some random fangirl. This band is my life. But I want it to be more than that. I want to be part of the bands life. But I’ll never be as great or wondrous as them. Maybe I can serve them dutifully? Like a servant? No, a slave!

Yes, a slave. That’s exactly what I want to be. A slave.

The ground begins to shake, much like at Leeds. I know it’s coming; That gorgeous, orgasmic guitar rift. I practically start foaming at the mouth, awaiting sweet, sweet release. The guitarist’s hand strums the strings and I just scream out ‘I want to be a slave!’ into the ceiling. I hit the ground hard, landing roughly on my knees. Someone comes up behind me and drags my lifeless body to it’s feet. I’m carried away as everything goes black.

I wake up, later, on someone’s bed. There’s a pleasant sensation inbetween my legs and someone’s there. I get my bearings first. The curtain’s are a devilish red colour, as are the sheets. Both shimmer and shine in the light as the gently blow around with the breeze. The rails of the king sized bed are golden. They’re polished to the point of perfection where I can see my face in the bedknobs. The dressed to the right of the bed is made of wood and painted white, matching the walls and carpet. There’s a door that leads elsewhere, but I have no recollection of literally anything before this moment.

All I know is that I’m a slave. I serve my Masters dutifully and I always have.

I look down over my belly. A naked girl with blue and gray hair is lapping away at my slavecunt. Her tongue is masterfully skilled and causes my thigh muscles to clench.

“Awake, are we Slave?” she asks, looking up with a grin, but never leaving my slavecunt un attended. I nod. She indicates to my left, “The Masters brought you two in from last night’s show. He’s asked me to train you both up to become his loving little slaves, like me,” an evil grin spreads across her face, “After all, you’ve got to suck cock like a pro and be able to cum from the Masters mere gaze. You want that, don’t you slave?” I nod again, more vigorously this time. I look at the girl to my left. She’s sprawled out next to me. Like me, she’s naked, revealing some saucy tattoos and piercings. Her hair’s a purpley colour. I compare our busts. I smile as I cup one of hers and one of mine, noticing mine are a lot bigger than hers. I hope the Masters likes that I have bigger Breasts.

After all, I live to serve the Masters.