The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Augmentation

Chapter One: The New Deal

“You’re such a fucking slut, Jill,” the normally gentle voice tingled somewhere deep inside her brain and, not for the first time, she wondered what on earth had possessed her to meld with such a complete bitch.

Of course, given that she was currently kneeling naked on the cold concrete floor, arse thrust into the air, while her face rested uncomfortably in a growing puddle of someone else’s cum, (and loving every minute of it), Saphron probably had a point.

“Yes, Saphron,” she subvocalised, “But perhaps you could concentrate on getting us out of this mess, and save the lecture until later?”

Jill could almost taste the exasperation in the symbiote’s sigh, as its presence washed over her. She couldn’t remember if she had always loved the feel of that tender caress, the silent shivering words that oozed over and around her thoughts, making her moan inwardly. Part of her wondered if Saphron had just made her love it, but the whys and wherefores really didn’t matter in the end.

“Okay,” Saphron agreed finally, and her voice was a syrupy trickle of dark molasses, “First we save you from this horrible fate, and then you get to listen while I lecture.”

* * *

Memories rose unbidden, so keen in their intensity that it was a struggle not to flinch away. Cold water clung to her body, forming icy droplets that trickled listlessly over the warmth of those naked curves. Half-remembered amusement tugged at her, as she wondered just how long it would take for her sordid past to be truly cleansed. But this was a token gesture at best, merely the mystic trappings of her approaching rebirth.

The Order guarded its secrets closely, but none more so than the Rite of Transformation, itself. Jill had no idea why she was considered worthy, but in truth that made little difference. They had given her an offer she couldn’t possibly refuse; not precisely an abduction, but certainly impressing upon her the fact that they were not above such tactics, should they prove necessary.

She was led through the catacombs, fighting not to shiver, even though the water had long since evaporated. Cowled acolytes formed an honour guard, their presence a mute reminder, just in case she began to have second thoughts. By the time they reached the chamber itself, Jill had already sensed the change. She could feel how it pressed itself against the walls of reality, straining to reach her.

Just as it called to her, plaintive and somehow desperate, so too something within her was calling to it, making herself known, to the alien thing with which she was to be bonded. The first touch of that utterly strange mind was enough to make her gasp, so much knowledge passing between them it was almost impossible to assimilate it all. But the taste of it was so strong, the contact so very intimate, that in that one sweet moment they knew each other more deeply than anyone had a right to. “Saphron,” she breathed, knowing that was not its true name.

“Don’t fight it,” the ancient thing suggested, gently, “Relax, let it happen, and the pain will be brief. Unless you’d prefer me to drag this out … and let you relish every exquisite second of the ordeal?”

* * *

Jill had given up trying to move; even if she could have shrugged off the paralysis, the cuffs that bound her wrists to her ankles were locked far too securely for her to have any chance of escape. Her teammate chose that moment to moan, giving voice to her desperate yearning, as the ‘ravisher’ began another assault.

Jill couldn’t decide whether she was relieved or disappointed that the biomechanical thing hadn’t been let loose on her own captive flesh. But that didn’t stop her from having her face bathed in the liquid lust that drooled helplessly from her friend’s entirely captive, and soon to be enslaved, cunt.

Allyson’s scent filled her head, and the taste of her was sweet honey on Jill’s lax tongue. She could feel how her body responded and, exposed as she was, it was impossible to deny her own growing need. Saphron was right, she was just a hopelessly horny slut, but for the moment, she was all that stood between her team and the cruel fate that Mistress Hex had planned for her enemies.

* * *

She had recruited both of her teammates; dragging them back from the edge of the abyss and helping them undo some of the wrongs they had already perpetrated. Allyson was Jill’s first, and it was a miracle that her career hadn’t ended then and there. Fresh from the ritual chamber and still learning how to work with her new partner, she had somehow managed to combine near limitless overconfidence with her utter lack of finesse.

Allyson was small, dark, quicksilver fast and one of the most dangerous women on the planet. When they had first met, she had taken it upon herself to demonstrate those abilities, using two psychic blades to slash Jill’s clothing into scraps, while never once even nicking the skin.

Since joining the team, she had continued to suggest that she could finish off what they had started, but somehow the thought of having her nethers shaved with a piece of someone else’s soul left Jill shivering for all the wrong reasons.

But in the end, all that prodigious skill hadn’t mattered one iota. Mistress Hex’s enchantment had simply trapped the young woman in a webwork of etheric shackles, and while it was technically impossible to disarm the feisty Asian, the bondage effectively removed any ability she might have had to use her weapons.

* * *

Lillian had already succumbed, only to be paraded and displayed before them. Yet another indignity, to reinforce their total helplessness, and stifle any last vestiges of all too futile resistance. But Jill had the ultimate ace up her sleeve, the witch knew nothing of her augmentation, and in this game, what you didn’t know could very easily hurt you.

She forced herself to forget the look of unbridled lust in Lillian’s eyes. The rest of her friend’s face had been concealed behind a thin gauzy veil, but in her nakedness, the young woman was unmistakable. She had walked serenely into the chamber, her arousal at seeing their torments unmistakable, and then, quite horridly, she had simply sat between them and began to toy with her enslaved cunt, moaning of the joys of abject surrender and complete submission to Mistress’ will.

The young woman felt the shudder roll languidly down her spine, but the signals never reached her slack muscles. Whatever happened, she wasn’t going to end up like that, she had to keep fighting, both for her sake, and the sake of her friends. The witch couldn’t be allowed to win, not this time. And it didn’t matter how alluring and seductive the web that she had spun seemed right now, Jill knew that she mustn’t give in to her desires.

* * *

In contrast to Allyson’s compact, dusky charms, Lillian was tall, blonde and almost painfully English. She was a fairly recent addition to Jill’s team, but the pair had hit it off almost immediately, just as soon as they stopped trying to mentally subjugate each other.

The blonde bombshell was an electrokinetic, and Jill’s very own quantum butterfly. Although she appeared quite unremarkable, despite her unusual height, only second sight revealed her true nature. Those with the vision could see beautifully translucent wings spreading outwards, surrounding her in a halo of flickering blue fire.

Even the briefest contact with that coruscating field sent sparkling motes cavorting over Jill’s body and, when Lillian had enfolded them around her, the touch of lightning had been more than she could bear. It had taken all of their combined talents to beat the cybermancer back then, and Lillian’s powers had only grown under the tutelage of the Order’s own adepts.

But the witch’s spells were more than a match for the young woman, and seeing her laid low so easily gave Jill pause. For the first time she found herself wondering if they had perhaps over-reached themselves with this particular recruitment. The doubt faded almost before it was born, leaving a profound sense of guilt and chagrin in its wake. She couldn’t give up, she couldn’t, whatever happened Jill knew she had to keep fighting.

* * *

“There’s a girl,” mocked Saphron gently, “You ignore how hot the thought of become nothing more than a piece of needy slavemeat seems right now. Forget how badly you need her to just use you, as though you were simply another sextoy whose sole purpose was to get her off. You’re more than strong enough to beat the bitch, aren’t you, Jill! And not some feebly struggling cumwhore who actually wants to be completely subjugated to Mistress’ will and have her flimsy resistance utterly shattered and destroyed!”

“Fuck you,” Jill practically squealed, as the symbiote’s words pummelled her mind and so eloquently spelt out her weakness, “Just get us out of this.”

“Yes,” the word dribbled into the base of her skull, “But first, shall we discuss a revision of our … arrangement?”

“Now?” she demanded, hating where this was going.

“What better time,” Saphron wondered, “than when you’re teetering on the cusp? You know what I want, Jill, my precious little Mistress. I want half, and I want it now!”

“You have got to be kidding me?” Jill gasped, “There’s no way I’d give you fifty percent control. I might be desperate, but I’m not crazy.”

“Time’s ticking,” the voice whispered seductively, “I can feel her, getting closer. Will she take you this time, or poor helpless Allyson? Give me what I want, and you’ll be ready for her arrival. Deny me, and I’ll just sit back and watch … it’s not so unreasonable, half and half, it’s not as if I’m asking for more control than you … at least not yet.”

The maddening thing was that she was right. By concentrating Jill could also feel the swirl of etheric energy that presaged the witch’s approach. There wasn’t any time for this, but likewise, there was no way that she could accede to Saphron’s suggestion. It was already hard enough to keep her in check, and that was without the pair of them being on equal terms.

“She’s almost here,” Saphron commented, mildly, “Time to choose.”

Jill cursed the symbiote, weathering her laughter as it danced down her spine. Hating herself for her pragmatism, she decided that Mistress Hex would take Allyson next. The psych profile said that she delighted in breaking her ‘guests’ and as their leader, Jill knew that her punishment would be to watch impotently as the members of her team were enthralled. She would have the time, even though she was sacrificing her friend in order to buy it.

“I’ll get you all out of here,” she promised silently, ignoring Saphron’s laughter as it grew even more strident.

* * *

The witch’s aura washed into the small chamber, an almost physical thing that wrapped and coiled itself around the soft curves of Jill’s tortured body. Allyson’s cries grew more frantic, developing a pleading quality that somehow contrived to make the situation even more painfully erotic.

Then, Mistress Hex walked slowly through the open door, and the strength of her presence became almost too much to bear. Saphron remained silent, but her amusement was tangible. Jill clung to her assumption, silently hoping that Allyson could forgive her.

“I apologise for keeping you two ladies waiting,” the witch began amiably, “And I trust that you were able to amuse yourselves in my absence. But now we should get started. Lillian was a wonderfully fragrant appetiser, and yet I find myself hankering for the entrée … and even more so, for dessert.”

Jill fought against the paralysis, willing her muscles to work, but they remained stubbornly stiff, refusing to even twitch at her behest. She heard the wet, fleshy sounds, and Allyson’s screams of abject surrender, but had only her imagination to fill in the blanks.

“I’m sorry, sweetness,” Mistress Hex whispered softly, “I know how much you were enjoying that. But I promise that I have something much better in mind, and remember, poor Jill here has been longing to experience the ‘ravisher’s’ touch ever since she got her first glimpse of it.”

Her friend was whining, apparently unable to form the words, but the need of which those soft sounds spoke was quite unmistakable. Jill could feel the witch approaching, and she applied every ounce of will, just to break free of the enchantment. The ‘ravisher’ chattered excitedly, and to her horror, she realised that the thought of what was about to happen only added to her arousal.

“Last chance, Jill,” Saphron husked, letting her emotions dribble over Jill’s brainstem, “Once that thing’s in you, I’m going to need a lot more that fifty percent to get us both out of this … intact.”

The first oily tendril touched her buttock, smearing its greasy essence into the base of her spine, then down the crevice between her cheeks and over her tensed arse. Only the unnatural paralysis stopped her from leaping at that first hideous contact, and then more of the creature’s tentacles were being brought to bear.

“No!” she screamed inwardly, hating just how good it felt.

“Yes, Jill,” whispered the symbiote, “It’s going to fuck you, and the witch is going to take Allyson, while she makes you watch. We both know that you’ll never be able to stand that, by the time she’s finished you’ll be begging to join them. Even with my help I don’t know if we’ll be strong enough, but without me you have no chance. Take the deal, it’s the only way that your friends can escape her clutches.”

The ‘ravisher’s’ tentacles writhed and groped, clinging tenaciously to Jill’s body. It smoothed the bulk of its body between her legs, wrapping more and more tendrils around her thighs. Then, horribly, its many mouths began to open, myriad gaping maws that gnawed and sucked. Soft tongues probed, flicking with lightning speed, as they lavished their hideous attention on her body.

It was awful and it was wonderful, sickeningly vile and yet impossibly hot. Even her mystical bondage seemed only to add to the raw power of its assault. Her body held utterly immobile, a mute reminder of her helplessness, and giving her no choice but to kneel there and simply feel.

The witch’s gentle hands slid over her body, and heaved Jill onto her back. Very tenderly, the woman propped her captive up, making sure that she had an unrestricted view of her friend. Allyson, for her part, simply lay there, only the slow rise and fall of her chest giving any indication that she was still alive.

Then, one of the biomechanical monstrosity’s mouths trapped Jill’s aching clit, and began to suck so avidly that the rest of the world simply faded away. Her entire being seemed to consist of one exquisitely sensitive nub of frozen flesh, and the creature was milking it, draining her more and more with every passing second.

Through the fog of her building lust, Jill could only watch as the elegant, graceful woman approached her fallen teammate. Very slowly the witch reach down under her flowing skirt and, in a series of shuddering tugs, dragged a wisp of silk from somewhere deep between her slender legs. Allyson could only stare upward, transfixed by the sight.

As if sensing her despair, the tendrils pulled tighter still, thrusting those slippery tongues deeper into the melting core of her increasingly powerless body. Each lurid lick rasped against her, pouring more of the sweet honey over the surface of her caged and tethered mind. Then Mistress Hex began to wrap that soaking silk around Allyson’s face, and Jill could imagine how that impossibly cummy veil would feel against her burning skin, as the witch’s utterly controlling juices bathed and smothered the helpless girl’s brain and turned her into yet another of Mistress’ eager cumsluts.

Allyson began to writhe and groan, her body moving so slowly; somehow contriving to fight its imprisonment in the most provocative and least effective manner possible. The witch pressed her silken wrap more firmly against the girl’s face, whispering in hushed tones, her words filled with both promise and threat.

“That’s it, little one,” she grinned, “Fight it, and learn just how unequal you are to the task. Struggle against me, my needy whoreslave, it will make your inevitable defeat so much more exciting. Exhausting yourself, while every panting, breath fills your mind with my scent, and ties you to my will. Feel those beautifully intricate knots, Allyson, as each struggle, each breath, each beat of your heart and every exquisite climax pulls them tighter, and lets them grind over your shocking sensitive slaveflesh.”

Jill couldn’t understand why Allyson never once even attempted to tear away the muffling gauze. Her struggles simply grew increasingly less coordinated, until eventually she was merely pumping her hips and straining her body towards the witch’s waiting hands.

Mistress Hex turned slightly, and fixed Jill with her gaze. The unmistakable message passed between them, though no words were uttered … Allyson had fallen, and she was next. The young woman could hardly think under the remorseless onslaught of the tireless creature working and using her. But, staring at her friend’s sinuous movements, she suddenly found herself less that sure of whether that fate was quite as awful as she had first imagined.

“What’s it to be,” Saphron wondered softly, “Will you give half of yourself to me, or does Mistress Hex get it all?”

* * *

“How does it feel, Jill,” the witch asked, as her deft fingers stroked lovingly over Allyson’s unresisting body, “watching your friends succumb so easily, and only now realising just how badly you long to join them?”

No matter how much she wanted to, it was impossible to deny the feelings that welled up from deep inside. It was as if Mistress Hex had peered into her heart, and uncovered all of her dirtiest secrets and desires. Jill knew that she had no defence against the witch, and that it would take such a small effort to make her beg to be taken.

Her back was truly against the wall, aware that what meagre defences she had left were crumbling, while the foul creature continued to nibble and chew, slathering and sucking until even that horror was all but washed away by the wave of pure carnal pleasure. Hating every moment, and loving it. Desperate to be rid of it, and yet never wanting it to end.

“You’re just so deliciously weak,” Mistress Hex continued, “Your beautifully succulent body so open and eager to be enslaved. Oh, Jill, every part of you practically cries out for it, and you’re just so willing to just give in. Because it just feels too good, doesn’t it? So good, that even though you know what will happen, you are still going to plead with me to utterly and hopelessly enthral you. To use your slaveflesh against you, and make you mine in a way that will make what I’ve done to your friends seem almost lenient.”

And the ‘ravisher’ punctuated every word with another horribly erotic and stimulating assault. The witch’s pet was violating her in every sordid manner she could imagine, (and more than a few she had never even considered), and it all felt almost indescribably wonderful.

“Jill,” Saphron sighed, “This is the point of no return, in a moment your defences aren’t just going to crumble, they will shatter. She’s got you, sweetness; the witch is tapping into your inner slut, and using your urges and needs against you. While you still have a mind of your own, you need to choose. Last chance, Jill, her or me? Trust me, I can make you feel at least as good as she can. Give me what I want and remember, my way you get to keep forty percent control …”

She didn’t even register that Saphron was changing her offer; in the end it really didn’t matter. The only choice was which of them she gave herself to, and it was so very hard to make that decision. Then, Mistress Hex seemed to loom over her, raising the hem of that dress, and finally granting the helpless woman an unobstructed view of the treasure that lay beneath.

Jill wanted to moan, as she gazed up into the smooth perfection of the witch’s neatly trimmed sex. Swollen lips gaped, hungrily, the fragrant opening beaded with sticky dew. Mistress Hex touched herself, unhurriedly drawing the quivering flesh apart, and exposing her perfect cunt for Jill’s inspection. A single droplet fell, catching the light for just an instant. It sparkled magically, and then splashed unerringly against her forehead.

It was almost as if the witch’s molten essence was burning through her skull and into the powerless slutmind beneath. The wicked woman reached down, and carefully smeared the controlling liquid over Jill’s face. More of it dribbled freely, those puffy cuntlips drooling in eager anticipation. The feeling was unbearably arousing, growing more so as the slick juices began to flow languidly over her sensitive nipples. She wanted the witch’s hands on her heavy engorged breasts, even though it was obvious they were being used to enslave her.

“That’s right,” Mistress Hex smiled, “I am going to coat every inch of your straining flesh with my hot controlling cum. Glazing your body with my burning lust, and sealing your arousal away, where it can grind and smother your pitifully inadequate, resistance leaving nothing but perfectly obedient compliance for me to work my magic upon. But don’t worry, my needy cumslut, you’ll get to wear one of my special veils as well. Breathing me in with every gasp, letting my control muffle and wrap your thoughts, as your orgasms unite into one glorious crescendo and you are reborn.”

It all sounded so wonderful, and the sensations that accompanied the witch’s words were ones of absolute bliss. Jill could feel herself slipping away, the descent growing more and more rapid as she lost the will to fight against it. She was being remade as Mistress’ whore, and that was starting to seem like the most reasonable and exciting thing in the world.

“Jill,” hissed Saphron, her exasperation all too evident, “If you’re going to submit, for God’s sake submit to me. Trust me … not her … and I will let you keep your promise.”

Despite the relentless pressure, Jill remembered her promise. She was supposed to be getting them out of this, that’s why she had ‘let’ Allyson be taken. It didn’t matter what was done to her, but they hadn’t wanted this, and it was entirely her fault that it had happened.

“Okay,” she accepted, “Take it, do what you need to, just don’t make a liar out of me.”

“Done, and done,” the symbiote laughed, and suddenly the paralysis was broken.

Jill could feel Saphron’s thoughts swirling around beneath the deepening layers of Mistress’ control. The symbiote simply took control of her limbs, and with contemptuous ease, tore the ‘ravisher’ from her throbbing slavecunt. Ripples of approval soothed away the hollow ache, as the world seemed to slow to a stuttering crawl. The cuffs snapped, as her augmented muscles flexed, the soft metal no match for that unnatural strength.

Saphron showed the witch her perfect smile, borrowing more of Jill’s muscles in the process. Then, just as Mistress Hex began to react, she thrust the squirming creature against the woman’s open and inviting sex. The symbiote’s scream of triumph found an eerie echo in the witch’s howl of desperate, but entirely futile, defiance. The ‘ravisher’ eagerly attacked this new ‘feast’, burrowing more deeply into Mistress’ sodden cunt, and wrapping its greasy tentacles tightly around her thighs.

An instant later, she had snatched the flimsy gauze from the witch’s lax grip, and used the soaking material to hastily gag the whimpering woman. By then she was in no state to resist, but Jill kept hold of the witch’s wrists anyway, while she looked around for something with which to bind her. Allyson’s veil made a passable improvised restraint, and it was a relief to remove at least part of Mistress’ control from her friend.

Jill slumped exhausted to the floor, muscles shaking as her overclocked system teetered on the brink of crashing. The symbiote’s happiness bubbled beneath the surface, and tiny shivers of delight played up and down her spine, reminding her just how much pleasure there might be if she continued to be such a very good girl. She rested back against the partitioning wall, and let her eyes drift closed. Lulled by the other women’s moans, she tried to decide what to do next.

“How much?” she asked, on a whim, “In the end, how much did you take?”

“Oh, Jill,” Saphron laughed, and the feedback made the young woman clench and juice, “Like I told you before, you’re such a fucking slut, does it really matter how much, when I can make you feel this good?”