The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Augmentation

Redact One: First Time’s The Charm

The suit clung avidly to every curve, rippling with her movements as the chameleonware struggled to adapt to the background. Moving far faster than she had ever thought possible, Jill exulted, revelling in this newfound power. And yet, she was eager to find her target, because only then could she really cut loose. Dim flickers of concern floated somewhere in the distance, but she paid them no heed.

“So what’s the plan?” a soft voice wondered and, before she could stop herself, Jill had already flinched away from the unseen presence.

“I crash the front door, and drop the bitch,” Jill hissed angrily, trying to ignore the soft shudders that the symbiote sent rolling through her brain.

“Ah,” the symbiote breathed, after a pause, “So no plan to speak of then?”

“Just shut up!” the young woman snapped, channelling her discomfort into rage.

With a deep sigh, that left a flurry of sensations in its wake, the presence receded. Jill took a breath and then leapt, easily vaulting the perimeter fence. She barely broke her stride, landing softly and almost instantly taking off again, her stocking feet pounding the wet grass. For just a moment her eyes seemed to lose their focus, gazing off into the middle distance, and then she was back, reassured that her sight had revealed no other defences.

Jill reviewed what she knew about the target. The files rated her somewhere in the middle of the delta range, which sounded like a walk in the park for someone of her talent. For an instant the sensation of condescension was unmistakable, and then it just evaporated. Annoyance tugged at her, and against her better judgement, she decided to challenge the thing to which she was now bound.

“If you’ve got something to say, then say it,” she demanded.

“As you wish,” the voice whispered hoarsely, “I suggest caution, we are both new to this, and the woman has training we lack.”

“We’re faster,” Jill explained, “And we’re stronger … even if she does know kung-fu, she still doesn’t stand a chance.”

“She’s dangerous, and you would do well to remember that,” the symbiote persisted, “You are raw and untested … as am I in this respect.”

“Fine,” the woman sighed, “I’ll be careful. But I have to say this, you’re pretty nervous for an eldritch thing.”

“My name,” the symbiote said tightly, “is Saphron.”

Chuckling to herself as she felt the barb hit home, Jill crossed the lawn in three loping strides. Her shoulder hit the sturdy oak doors with a meaty thud, driving them from their frames and sending splinters of wood flying.

Another glance was enough to make sure there were no wards to bypass. Then she was across the threshold and inside the target’s home. She stepped into the centre of the entrance hall, letting her eyes play over the well-appointed interior. Everywhere she looked was the soft glow of polished jade. Its hue ranging from the deepest green, through lavender and rich browns all the way to a white so creamy she initially mistook it for ivory.

Confounding her expectations there was no hue and cry, nor did any alarms announce her unwanted intrusion. Jill fought to control her breathing, while Saphron’s irritation bubbled just beneath the surface.

“Allyson Wing!” she shouted, letting the bravado still her jangling nerves.

At first it seemed there would be no response, and Jill took another deep breath, ready to bellow her challenge once more. But just as suddenly, a colourful shape dropped into the room, plummeting from the high balcony and landing directly in front of her with barely a sound.

The slight oriental woman peered up at Jill through a tangle of dark hair, the corners of her full mouth curled into a savage grin. An instant later two shimmering blades flashed into being, filling the woman’s small hands. She licked her lips hungrily, while the rest of her body remained frozen place.

“You’re coming with me,” Jill announced coolly. “It’s time to have you fixed.”

In response, the other woman uncoiled and seemed to flow effortlessly across the marble floor. Jill stepped to meet her; using all the speed she had been granted. Muscles tensed, and Jill’s sight gave the briefest glimpse of the shadow that now shrouded her body. She lashed out, her fist moving blindingly fast, and braced for the inevitable impact.

But the blow was clumsy and her target simply danced around it, twirling in dizzying circles while the twin blades cut rainbow streamers through the air. Jill felt something tug at her shoulder, and then the other woman was skipping lightly away. Angrily she closed the distance, wanting to end this quickly, and that was when she realised her bodystocking had been sliced open.

The bioetheric fabric slid downwards, exposing a slash of pale skin. The woman smiled knowingly, and then pirouetted away, letting the blades flash again as she retreated. Jill flinched away, but far too slowly. More material parted, letting the expensive suit slide down and expose her impressive cleavage.

“You bitch!” she gasped, her hands balled into tight fists.

Allyson’s mocking laughter set Jill’s teeth on edge, and a curtain of rage began to darken the edges of her vision. Bellowing incoherently, she charged at her opponent, ignoring Saphron’s note of caution as it filtered through her thoughts. She was going to tackle Allyson to the ground, and beat seven shades of shit out of her.

Predictably, Allyson waited until the last moment before sidestepping, and then impudently slashed two long rents down Jill’s back. Shrieking with fury, Jill clutched at her ruined clothing and almost immediately found the smooth flesh of her now naked buttocks.

“You have to calm down,” Saphron whispered harshly, and the heat of her frustration licked over the surface of Jill’s brain. “She’s just goading you.”

“Screw you!” Jill practically screamed; embarrassment and anger lending their ruddy stain to her cheeks.

“I wasn’t asking,” the symbiote snarled.

A chill blanket of unnatural calm descended, and wrapped itself around her thoughts. Jill tried to hold onto her anger, but it was no use. Despite her best efforts it was all simply washed away. Saphron took hold, cooling her emotions and leaving only coldly clinical logic.

Allyson took advantage of the distraction adding two more slashes to the damage already inflicted. The tattered suit slipped even further, revealing the soft roundness of her full breasts. And only the symbiote’s artificial control stopped Jill from hurling herself at her tormentor once more.

“She’s playing with us,” Saphron pointed out. “And we’re not going to beat her unless you start thinking.”

“Okay,” Jill accepted through gritted teeth, “But let’s get one thing straight. I’m the one who’s in charge here.”

“Wouldn’t have it any other way,” the symbiote answered, and her laughter trickled like water.

Ignoring the jibe, Jill focussed her attention on the dancing girl. She was acutely aware of her near-nakedness, but Saphron did her best to massage away the shame and anger. Watching Allyson move, it was clear that the knife-wielding psychic wasn’t anywhere near as fast as her. And yet, somehow she seemed to anticipate her every action.

For a moment, Jill wondered if Allyson was reading her mind, but then dismissed the thought almost immediately. After all, there was no way a delta could have that kind of power. Moving with far more caution that she had previously, and with a newfound respect for her opponent, Jill carefully closed the distance. She bobbed lightly on the balls of her feet, concentrating on speed rather than raw power.

She saw Allyson register the change, as a cloud of disappointment passed over the young woman’s face. And then the glowing blades were moving once again, giving her almost no chance to react. Saphron mirrored her hiss of surprise, as her suit was sliced open from belly to groin in one swift stroke.

For a brief instant the material clung to her hips. Then it simply poured down her legs and puddled around her feet. Jill nearly tripped as she fought not to become entangled, and her opponents mocking laughter was enough to break through Saphron’s attempts to maintain her calm.

“It’s a trick,” the symbiote gasped in sudden understanding. “She’s not that fast, she’s just clouding our mind.”

“Just tell me you can stop it,” Jill snarled.

“It’s the first sign of madness, you know?” Allyson announced, her voice already husky with arousal. “Talking to yourself.”

Angrily Jill kicked free the remnants of her suit. She was horribly aware of her nudity, and the other woman’s predatory stare only added to the sudden sense of vulnerability. Gritting her teeth, she bit back the automatic retort and tried to ignore the fact that Saphron still hadn’t responded.

“You’re pretty enough,” the woman declared, while her eyes roamed hungrily over Jill’s exposed body, “I was going to send your brain-fried husk back to the Order, as a warning. But now I see you, in all your glory, I think I’m going to keep you for myself.”

Allyson was already moving, before the final syllable had even left her lips. Jill could feel the subtle tug on her senses as the woman’s power touched her mind and this time, just for an instant, the world seemed to jump. Desperately she ducked away, evading the flickering blades by scant millimetres. Heat lapped over her skin, sending an unwelcome shiver deep into her belly. Then her legs buckled and she was falling.

She tried to roll with the impact, tumbling backwards into a clumsy breakfall. But her opponent simply followed her down, landing heavily on top of Jill and crushing away her breath. She fought for air, wasting more precious moments before strength once again surged into her muscles, and Saphron smoothed away the pain. But by then it was already far too late.

The shimmering blade slid wetly between the startled woman’s legs. Waves of heat crashed against her shivering lips, flashing those first beads of forced arousal into fragrant steam. She screamed her denial even as her traitorous body gave the lie to her words. Allyson pressed a shard of her own soul into Jill’s clenching, juicing cunt and it was, quite simply, the best fuck she had ever experienced.

“Get a grip!” Saphron urged, forcefully, “Jill, please!”

But she was already lost, rocking her hips against the heat of that viciously controlling blade. Energy crackled over slick flesh, strands of pure lust that coiled remorselessly around her throbbing clit and set the flesh afire. Jill’s flailing hands caught hold of Allyson’s wrist. But, despite the symbiote’s howl of protest, she began to pump the shimmering fragment even more forcefully into the aching emptiness of her suddenly hollow cunt.

“Think,” the symbiote whispered. “You’re not some mindless fucktoy, you’re a recruiter for the Order, and you’re so much better than this!”

Heat snaked around her body, reaching ever upwards as the psychic knife plunged deeper into her increasingly molten core. Her flesh hummed with the power, and raw bliss slathered her taut nipples with fiery caresses that made her scream and spasm. Saphron’s words seemed so very distant, their meaning lost in that maelstrom of pleasure.

A single droplet of fire touched her forehead, and Jill could sense the second blade as it descended, already dripping with her opponent’s desire. She tightened her grip, pulling the thrusting blade even deeper as if seeking to impale herself on its length. Groaning with need, her movements became frenzied, consumed with her desperate desire for the climax that was at once so close, and yet so horribly denied.

“That’s right,” Allyson breathed, while flames licked at Jill’s scalp. “Cum for me, little one, and let my knives cut away everything that isn’t lust, or obedience.”

Jill arched, and as her mouth opened to give voice to that ecstasy, Allyson plunged the second blade into her mind. The psychic projection slipped effortlessly through the woman’s skull, sending ripples of delight cavorting over the surface of Jill’s brain. But the soft touch was almost completely lost amidst the overwhelming tide of sensation that crashed through her with each new orgasm.

“Got you!” Saphron cried out savagely, as the trap was sprung.

The sudden change was so disorientating it took Jill a moment to realise what had happened. The symbiote had stepped into the breech, accepting the pleasures Allyson offered, and giving her host the time to act. Some of it still got through, although it was only a pale shadow of what she had felt before. But it was still enough to make her clench in anticipation and yearn for more.

“Do it!” the symbiote screamed, her helpless desire reverberating through Jill’s mind.

Saphron’s words practically dripped with fear, and that was what spurred Jill to act. Gently she reached for Allyson’s blades, letting her own power touch those potent constructs. And, quite suddenly, the three of them were linked together, each part of a frantically spinning loop that grew stronger with every rotation.

Allyson tried to pull away, but she only had an instant before Jill’s pleasure completely subsumed her own, and the other woman’s grip was far too strong. The recruiter’s power sang through Allyson’s body, crushing any hope of resistance as it bound their pleasures inextricably together. Using her own weapons against her, Jill simply tore through the feeble defences, making Allyson complicit in her own subjugation.

Their mutually re-echoed climaxes finally ebbed and stilled, leaving them tangled in messy exhaustion. Jill was the first to stir, dragging herself weakly from beneath her former adversary. The symbiote lurked in the background, present but silent, as if waiting for her host to make the first move. Allyson moaned softly, rolling onto her back and sprawling invitingly.

“Thank you,” Jill breathed, remembering to sub-vocalise.

“You enjoyed that,” Saphron sighed, “didn’t you?”

“What’s not to like?” Jill grinned, “I’m faster now, and stronger, all new and improved. And that feels pretty damn good.”

“Not that,” the symbiote pressed, “I was talking about being one step away from having your mind melted, don’t even try to lie to me … I was there when she spit-roasted you, and you were loving every twisted moment of it.”

Jill felt silent, but she could still feel Saphron’s smug condescension. Anger welled up inside her, fuelled by the frustration of knowing that the symbiote was right. She would have happily given herself to the young oriental, and even now she felt a pang of disappointment that her adversary hadn’t been up to the task. Then, Allyson spoke, breaking into her train of thought and granting her a momentary reprieve.

“What have you done to me?” Allyson groaned weakly.

In answer, Jill took hold of the other woman’s hand and gently drew it to her breast. Very slowly she guided it in smooth circles, rolling her heavy flesh beneath Allyson’s rough palms. She stared into her target’s eyes, watching in amusement as the dark pupils widened in both surprise and excitement.

“My pleasure,” Jill whispered, conspiratorially, “Is now yours …”

“But …” Allyson gasped.

“And what I feel,” she interrupted, squeezing the other woman’s hand into the sticky flesh.

Allyson mewled desperately, her body bucking and lurching in response. But Jill was merciless, simply using the other woman as if she were nothing more than a sex toy. Allyson was cumming again, long before Jill’s spent body even got close. And, as Jill breathed her silken promise into Allyson’s ear, the captive girl had no doubt already guessed what she was going to say.

“Is redoubled and then returned to you. I imagine you’re going to want to keep me very happy from now on, aren’t you Allyson? But let’s not worry about that for the moment. Tonight I just want us to concentrate on learning a little more about what makes each other tick. So, for starters, let me show you a little something I really enjoy.”

With that, she curled her fingers in Allyson’s dark hair, and very carefully eased the other woman’s head down into the waiting heat of her eager sex. Jill could only imagine what it must feel like, being pleasured by your own darting tongue. But given the enthusiasm of her new partner, it seemed that her imagination was sorely lacking.