The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: The Augmented Woman

(mc, ff, gr)

Synopsis: A heavily muscular woman controls two women and augments them too.

Author’s Note: I like muscular women. Sue me. I like women with more meat than fat on them. I thought this one up when thinking how hard female body builders work, and dreamed up a shortcut. This story is also not appropriate for anyone under the age of eighteen. All names, places, characters, and events are completely fictitious and if by some miracle any of this happens in real life it is purely coincidence. I know some people won’t like it, but I hope some of you do.

The bright sun warmed the land as the cool ocean created a breeze the refreshed the otherwise smoggy city of Miami, Florida. People who had been keeping inside from the cool temperatures came out into the bright sunlight and the warmth provided. Near the beach, within sight of the rippling ocean the restaurant Kelly’s Deli set up the umbrellas over the tables outside, for those who wanted to capture some solar warmth.

Felicia Smoker was one of these people. She was tall and thin. Her chest was flat as a brick wall and her body thin like toothpicks. Her blond hair had a golden shine that alternated between the luster of gold and the transparency of glass. Felicia’s face was an angelic pale with soft features duplicated only in nature and a master sculptor’s hands. She had on a rather heavy dress to fight off the winter chill, and yet capture the Florida warmth.

With Felicia was a woman who seemed to look and find fault in everything she looked at. Veronica Diamond was not as tall as her friend, nor as thin. She had heavy breasts and a body that was curved with weight that was constantly being fought. Her brown hair was highlighted to give it copper colored streaks. Her hazel eyes looked over everything and in time with gazing upon an object Veronica’s nose would turn up in disgust. She had on a business like tan outfit with billowy pants and a jacket over a white blouse.

Veronica and Felicia sat down at the outside table shifting so they were both out of the sun but could not look at the ocean. The two women ordered, Veronica making sure that the waiter made sure that her sandwich was to have fresh cheese. With out the ocean to look at the two women had the choice of the street or the rest of the customers at Kelly’s Deli.

“Oh my God,” Veronica claimed with a condescending giggle. “Look over there at that woman, if that is a woman.”

“Who?” Felicia asked looking around from the street to the other tables.

“That red head over there, the one that looks as big as an ox,” Veronica said pointing at the woman. “Good God, she must take steroids like antioxidants. I can’t believe that a woman like that would come out into public. A beast like her should stay in whatever cage she lives in.”

“Those are obviously fake breasts,” Felicia commented.

Veronica laughed and said, “That’s so her breasts aren’t as large as her muscles.”

Felicia, not to offend her friend, flexed her small muscles in the way body builders would.

She looked at the women sitting at the table. She looked at the skinny blond and the fat brunette, and knew that they were talking about her. They had even pointed at her. Their laughter was echoing off the restaurant’s side behind her, and at that moment the muscular woman decided she was going to have fun with these women.

She was tall, over six feet tall, and even taller that day with heels on. Her muscles bulged out on her body, stretching and pushing into her smooth tan skin. Most people see her muscular body, with its bumps and contours on her frame. Often they would act as if there was nothing wrong with her. Men would stare at her chest, with her augmented breasts, and she would laugh on the inside at their attraction to only one particular part of her body. Red hair topped her head and blew gently in the breeze like strands of fire blowing about her face. She had on a red strapped dress that stretched against her large breasts and was filled out by her large physic.

She had a sexual ability.

It took only a thought of those two women, naked, with their legs spread, and their pink pussies showing to make her wet. She smiled, it had been a long time since she’d had two women at once, but it was going to be fun. She reached down and spread her thick muscular legs as far apart as her dress would allow. A clear fluid ran between her thighs and she dipped two fingers into the liquid. With the precious ambrosia on her fingers she discreetly spread some of her own juices onto the fingers of her other hand, and stood up. Tall and strong she walked the twenty feet to the table of Veronica and Felicia. With the sun behind her, and the size of her body, she towered over the women, blocking out the sun.

Felicia and Veronica looked up at the buff woman. Felicia was embarrassed and Veronica was indignant. Felicia knew that they shouldn’t have been talking about someone, and not in the way that they should have been. Veronica couldn’t believe that someone would interrupt their conversation, it was in bad taste.

“What do you want?” Veronica demanded of the augmented woman.

She smiled. They had no idea what was coming next. She reached out with her hands, her two fingers, slick and glazed with her pussy fluid. She pressed her fingers to the two women’s lips and said, “Hush, you shouldn’t talk about someone without getting to know them better.” She’d done this countless times before, and enjoyed it every time.

The musky heady smell filled both Veronica and Felicia’s noses. Unable to control what their own bodies were doing, both women felt their tongues stretch out and touch the augmented woman’s fingers. As soon as a taste of that clear slick liquid reached their brains both women felt their bodies react. As if someone had turned on a faucet both women were immediately filled with sexual lust. Felicia’s nipples poked out on her dress. Veronica put her own hand down between her legs. Breathing became labored and both women looked up at the buff woman in the throws of sexual desire.

“If you two want to get to know me better, follow me,” the buff woman said walking out of the fenced in area of Kelly’s Deli.

Veronica stood up and the charge of just her legs moving sent sexual thrills into her pussy making her own sexual desire increase tenfold. She almost sat down again to try and compose herself from the sudden increase of lust. She didn’t. Veronica did grab her purse for something to hold onto. When Veronica saw the augmented woman’s muscular hard rear sway as she walked away thoughts of staying fled. Veronica forced herself forward to follow the object of her sexual desire.

Felicia didn’t have a problem instantly standing up, grabbing her purse, and all but running after the augmented woman. Felicia’s lust for the woman seemed to grow with each step she took. She couldn’t understand it. Felicia had never been attracted to any other woman before. Felicia didn’t like women. She liked men, with their hard dicks inside her. Now, Felicia was wondering why it was she wanted that augmented woman’s pussy upon her tongue.

Felicia and Veronica followed with their hands lightly touching their own bodies and thoughts of lust and sex flowing around in a whirlpool in their minds. At the center of that whirlpool was the buff woman before them. With each step she took her muscles would bunch and compact and twist, clearly visible under her skin. Her calf muscles were balls of hard fibers in an upside-down heart shape. Her thighs were lined vertically with long bulging cucumber like bundles of muscles that would push out against her hairless skin with each stride forward.

Felicia and Veronica were breathing hard. Their mouths were dry. Their pussy’s hot. Their thighs were wet. Their nipples were hard. With each moment that passed for them was a year long agony of being deprived of the woman before them.

She stopped.

With a glint in her hazel eyes the augmented woman looked over the two horny ladies before her. A sadistic smile crossed her lips as she spoke a command that reverberated in the ladies’ minds. “We’ll go back to my place, but if you want to ride with me you’ll have to do something first. Take off all your cloths.”

Veronica was already unbuttoning her jacket and all but ripping it from her arms. The augmented woman opened the door to the back seat of a red sedan and Veronica tossed her tan jacket into the back. The small white plastic buttons of her blouse seemed to slip from her sweat soaked fingers, but Veronica jabbed them through the slit in the cloth. Like a woman possessed Veronica grabbed hold of her waist and just shoved her pants down her legs, with her undergarment going with them. A hairy bush of dark brown hair sat above her pussy. Veronica’s bush was wet and damp, glistening in the sunlight. With a mighty kick Veronica projected her pants into the back seat of the car. Expertly Veronica reached behind her back and unsnapped all the hooks that held her brassiere up and slipped the white article of clothing from her arms and into the back seat of the red car. Veronica’s breasts were large and heavy, sagging with gravity’s pull. Her left nipple pointed upwards at an angle into the sky, and her right nipple was centered on her breast, but pointed off to her right.

Felicia felt her body move. She felt her hands reach behind her back and her long nimble fingers grasp the small tab of the zipper. For a moment, if only half a second, Felicia wondered why she was undressing, in public, for a woman who had suddenly become her all consuming sexual desire. It was odd. When the augmented woman opened her mouth, parting her lips, and Felicia saw her tongue, a tongue Felicia eagerly hoped would be licking a part of her body, any question evaporated from her mind. With her dress falling to the ground Felicia pulled her panties down as well. She stepped from her dress and underwear and gently tossed them into the open door of the red car. Felicia started to touch her flat chest with her barely visible breasts, and her other hand slithered down to between her legs where a delicately trimmed nearly invisible blond bush shined with lust liquid in the warm sunlight.

“Shoes too,” the augmented woman stated. Veronica and Felicia looked a little startled, but slipped their shoes off. “Good,” she said and walked around to the driver’s side of the car. “If you two want to get in, I we can go someplace where I can show you a good time.” A scramble from the two ladies ensued.

“Start making out,” She said after they had pulled into traffic.

Felicia and Veronica had been touching their bodies, without cloths it was even better. In the confined space of the car the smell from between their thighs was heavier than any sent in the air. They had been sitting side by side, without seatbelts, touching their naked bodies, and thinking about their driver. It was Felicia who said, “What?” Veronica, giving in to the idea that she would do anything to even touch the augmented woman, started touching her best friend’s body.

“You heard me,” the augmented woman said, looking at them in the rearview mirror. “Don’t you want to touch me, to kiss me, to lick my pussy, well then you have to do something for me. Start kissing and touching each other until we get to where we’re going, and if you’ve put on a good enough show, I’ll think about letting you see me naked.”

In her mind Felicia couldn’t stand it. When the buff woman started talking about licking and kissing the lust Felicia felt increased beyond where she would otherwise have had a pleasurable orgasm. Now it seemed that no matter what she did, touching, thinking, slapping, would cause her to cum. She didn’t want to. Not like that. Felicia wanted to climax with the augmented woman’s head between her thighs. If what it took to reach that point was to make out with her best friend, Felicia would eagerly do it. The blond woman looked over, and saw only Veronica’s eager lips, and snaking tongue. Felicia caught Veronica’s mouth with her own. Their lips were pressed together, their tongues rolling over each other’s, and their hot sweaty bodies pressed tightly together, best friends had taken one step further.

A garage door opened and the red car slid inside, not unlike Veronica’s tongue slid into Felicia’s mouth. The two women were distracted to notice the two story two car garage red brick and white trimmed house that the augmented woman parked in. The two ladies were focused on each other, and their ever increasing lust. They bodies were completely covered in a sheen of sweat and was only interrupted when the other’s hands would caress that part of their bodies.

“Ladies, get out of the car,” the augmented woman said from the open rear driver’s side door.

It took a moment for the words to register, but then Veronica and Felicia stopped kissing, still embracing each other, looked over at her. The augmented woman slipped one of straps from her red dress, and pulled the top down just far enough to show one of her large, rock hard nipples. Veronica and Felicia almost killed each other trying to get out of the car.

The living room was large and cozy with the smell of cinnamon and spice. Wood paneled walls, wood floor, and a stone and brick fireplace took center stage. There was a large black TV set and components in the corner. A large couch and matching easy chair were positioned to point at the TV. The floor was covered with a large red and tan rug that had patterns mingled in its fibers. The walls had pictures, prints, and country style knickknacks hanging up. The light came from the soft glow of a lamp in the corner and the windows to a patio beyond the living room. What were more important at that time were Veronica and Felicia, on their knees, looking up at the augmented woman.

“You two want me don’t you,” she said slipping the other red strap from her shoulder and pulling the red fabric of her dress down to show her nipples. Eager heads nodded as they gazed upon those breasts. The nipples were hard and large, extending from her already enlarged breasts. They appeared to be pointing at the two women on the floor.

“You think I’m the most beautiful person you’ve ever seen,” she said pulling the red dress further down her body. Felicia and Veronica were breathing in short gasps as they eyes were riveted to the compact muscles that were being unveiled before their eyes. Two corresponding muscles below her breasts were on either side of the midline, and then there was another, and then a third pair on smooth, hairless, tanned skin.

“You want to please me sexually in every way imaginable,” she said, as she leaned over to slip her red dress of down her legs. Veronica and Felicia could only moan with desire as the augmented woman’s breast and body covered over what they had wanted to see since the deli. She stood up and the two women on the floor began to shake with a sexual feeling that was nearly orgasmic. The augmented woman’s body was not only hairless, but so was between her legs. The tan skin was smooth with a slight curvature to where her legs met with her hips.

Standing in only heels she was a perfectly shaped muscular woman. The muscles on her arms were bigger than most men’s. Her legs were thick like slabs of beef. The six-pack of her belly was not seen except in professional body builders. Amazingly her waist had an hourglass figure that didn’t deter from the muscles that had grown there.

“From now on ladies,” the augmented woman said pacing back and forth, “if you have reason to address me, you will refer to me as Mistress.”

“Yes Mistress,” Felicia quickly said. Sweat was running down her skin with sexual lust that made her quiver.

Veronica was not as fast but echoed, “Yes Mistress.” Veronica’s attention was at the augmented woman’s leg. A single drop of fluid had come out from where her legs met, and was rolling down her muscular thigh like an impossibly placed raindrop. Clearly her mistress was aroused.

“However,” the augmented woman continued, “you two are not my type. I would never even consider having either one of you in the shape you’re in.” An audible gasp came from both women, and a dread so deep it could almost be seen filled the cozy room. Hearing that she was rejected Veronica, who never had anything denied from her, ever, was on the verge of tears. Felicia wanted to scream, to yell at her mistress, for bringing her to that house, for the love she felt, and to be told she was not worthy.

“If either one of you want to ever touch me,” the augmented woman said running a finger between her large breasts, “you’re going to have to change a few things about yourselves. Are you willing to change for me?”

“YES MISTRESS!” Both women yelled at almost the same time. It was a slim thread of hope, like the barest of light from a sliver of the moon shown down upon the women as they knelt upon the carpet. If they changed, then they could enter the same bed as their mistress.

The augmented woman stood, looming over, Veronica. “You would change for me?” She asked, and Veronica could only nod her head. A strong smell of sex from the augmented woman’s crotch dominated the country smells that had been in the house. Veronica could have touched that bare patch of skin between her mistress’s legs with her tongue, if she felt she would be permitted to.

The augmented woman gripped Veronica by the shoulders, with little effort hulled the woman to her feet, and forcefully started to kiss her. The actions were so abrupt and vigorous Veronica didn’t have time to react, but as soon as the fact she was kissing her mistress slipped into her mind she eagerly returned the kiss. Veronica pressed her body flush up against her mistress’s, so she could be as close to the woman as possible.

And then she started to change.

The fat that had covered Veronica’s body evaporated from under her skin, and the flesh hung on her body like loose cloth. Then the woman’s stature started to fill out. Muscles, those were invisible before, started to become more prominent as they grew. Veronica’s legs filled out, with her calf muscles growing out to the point they were the same size as a large man’s fist, and dense with muscles. Veronica’s ass, had taken on the chiseled shape of only bone, muscle, and skin. The woman’s back became hills and valleys with mirror like muscles. Veronica’s brown hair that had hung down her body, sticking to her skin with the sweat she was producing, changed colors. Now her hair was a deep black, darkness that no paint or ink could ever hope to match as it cascaded down her back to halfway down her spine. Veronica and her mistress only broke off the kiss when Veronica’s breasts grew so large the force their lips apart. Felicia, still kneeling and watching her friend’s change, saw that Veronica’s nipples now pointed in the same direction, straight in front of her. Veronica’s belly had also changed from slightly rounded to six hard packed bundles of muscles. Veronica’s bush was also completely gone, leaving a smooth and damp area.

Veronica, breathing hard, looked down at her body, and then back up at the augmented woman. Veronica was barely able to get out, “Thank you Mistress,” with the shock and lust in her body.

“You’re welcome, now kneel until I want you again,” the augmented woman replied. “Oh and you may feel yourself up.”

“Thank you mistress,” Veronica said going down on one knee and then the other. Her hands had already started to pinch and twist her nipples, as well as squeeze into her now muscular love slit.

The augmented woman looked down at Felicia. There was a slight smile on the large woman’s face as she gazed upon the slight blond woman. “Are you ready to change for me?” The augmented woman asked.

Felicia was looking over at Veronica, or who she was sure had to be Veronica. Gone was the arrogant woman from before, who had always battled her weight problem. Felicia couldn’t understand what was happening to them, or what had happened to Veronica. Felicia, always an independent woman, wasn’t sure she wanted to change that much, no matter how much lust for her mistress she felt.

“Yes, but,” Felicia was cut off by the augmented woman gripping the slight woman by the shoulders, pulling her to her feet, and planting a hot wet nearly orgasmic kiss upon her lips. Felicia felt her body react to the touch, the feel, the smell of what was going on. Her body pressed tightly to the brick wall that was her mistress’s body, and loved every bit of it. He felt her pussy disgorge a stream of fluid down her legs, and into the carpet. Felicia felt the hot wet breath of her mistress enter her mouth, and wanted more.

Felicia started to change.

The nearly unhealthy pale skin that encompassed Felicia started to darken, and darken, and darken to point that Felicia could almost pass as a different race. She also felt what she knew was coming, her muscles started to grow. The thin arms and legs Felicia had been blessed with since puberty were now expanding, inflating with muscles that no one would have believed were there before. On Felicia’s shoulder individual parallel muscle groups could be seen stretching around from her neck down to her arm that too had expanded. Felicia shuddered as she felt her legs bulk up swelling with more muscles than she previously had in her entire body. For Felicia it was like she was being wrapped up in a very tight and stiff blanket that she had complete control over. Felicia’s hair turned from a platinum blond to a golden honey color that was rarely matched it nature, and could never be copied by man. Felicia knew the next part was coming, and for her it was a mix of pleasure that she was pleasing her mistress and loss, it would take her away. Felicia’s breasts began to enlarge, bigger and bigger. Felicia tried to fight the force pushing her away from her mistress, but then gave in, and broke off the kiss. Breasts nearly as large as her head extended from Felicia’s chest, and with no sag hung over six mirror matching muscles above a hairless crotch.

“Now that’s what I like,” the augmented woman said looking at the new Felicia and Veronica. “Come with me ladies. We’re about to find out if my bed can take the three of us at once.”

The second floor bedroom was white, and airy. The bed was a king size mattress on a solid oak frame. There was a floral print comforter on top of the bed and six pillows that were never meant to be used. The augmented woman pushed the pillows to the carpeted floor, and yanked off the comforter. She kicked off her shoes and lay down on the bed gazing at her two sex slaves.

“Rule one,” The augmented woman said from the bed watching the two women feel their bodies, “no biting, unless I tell you to. Rule two you stay in this room until I tell you otherwise. Rule three is if I tell you to stop, you stop. Rule four you are to make love to me, but you should also make love to each other. Now stop touching yourselves and start touching me!”

Veronica and Felicia didn’t need any other invitation as they scrambled onto the bed and started touching and kissing their mistress. Veronica got in between the woman’s legs first as Felicia went for her mistress’s mouth, while feeling up her breasts. The augmented woman slid her fingers down the handiwork on Felicia’s body, and smiled while the blond woman kissed her with ferocity of a wild animal. Felicia wanted to do everything to her mistress, from squeezing the woman’s breasts to fingering her ass hole to what she was doing, kissing her like the world was about to end. A burning passion had reached a boiling point and Felicia was about to blow out.

Veronica had never tasted another woman. There was a salty sweetness that no matter what foods she had before, this was unique beyond words. Veronica knew how to make a woman climax. It was the subject of one of the research papers she had edited. Veronica tried to think clearly as she lapped up her mistress’s extrusions. She had to suck on the pussy, lick the clitoris, and stimulate the area just above the vagina. The paper was quite descriptive in how to do it, and the words came flooding back to Veronica.

“Oh!” The augmented woman said feeling her orgasm come crashing forward. “OH!” She said again feeling it rise. Felicia wondered if her mistress was okay since she had broken off the kiss to speak. Felicia, still working on the woman’s breasts with her hands looked over at Veronica, but what she was doing could by be seen by her new long black hair. A slurping sound could be heard, but that was all. Felicia, let her mistress moan, while she licked her nipples, the hard points on her chest. The breasts were real, that’s what surprised Felicia. They didn’t have any bag in them that had been implanted, but the flesh was consistent, yet firm, all through. This amazed Felicia. As a nutritionist she knew that mammary tissue was mostly made up of fat, and there was no fat on her mistress. Whatever the augmented woman’s breasts were made of, they were wonderful under Felicia’s tongue.

The orgasm hit the augmented woman like a wrecking ball. Her entire body arched, once, and then the orgasm cascaded through her. The muscles in her body contracted and flexed with the waves of pleasure that ran over her. Her legs jerked spasmodically, and her muscular arms pulled in, crushing Felicia. Sparks of yellow light danced before the augmented woman’s eyes as the orgasm ripped over her mind. Her body undulated with the waves of orgasmic pressure that released from her pussy like the flapping of a flag from a gust of wind. It was a good orgasm. On a scale of one to ten it was an eight. She didn’t pass out from pleasure or break the bed.

“Damn,” the augmented woman said grabbing a fist full of Veronica’s hair and pulling the woman up, “you’re going to have to show me how you did that.”

“Yes my mistress,” Veronica said with a smile.

“For now the two of you make out, while I return the favor,” the augmented said letting Veronica and Felicia lip lock as their hands ran over each other’s body.

Felicia felt like she had somehow let her mistress down. Here she was, just kissing her, and not even coming close to bringing her the kind of pleasure that Veronica had given her. Felicia kissed Veronica, not for any great pleasure it brought her, but because their mistress had said so. Already the image of what Veronica had looked like before was slipping away from Felicia’s mind. Felicia knew that her friend was different, and just to hate her a little bit for bringing their mistress more pleasure than she did, hoped that Veronica wouldn’t be changed back. Veronica would have to go into work over muscled and have to explain herself to the other arrogant people she worked with.

Veronica felt her mistress’s fingers enter her body, and flashes of red lust arced across her eyes. Veronica’s legs had been wet before, now they were positively dripping with desire. Her mistress was down there, between her legs, fingering her up, and all the while Veronica was kissing and touching Felicia. A poor substituted for her mistress. Veronica was feeling her mistress touch her inside, and felt when she reached that right spot, and then go past it. Veronica couldn’t say anything since she was lip locked with her friend, but did try to move so her mistress would land on the correct spot again. The augmented woman loved watching her slave squirm under her touch, teasing them, and making them lust for more.

The augmented woman looked over at the glowing red clock on the dresser against the wall, and saw the time. That’s when she hurried things along. There was always a tried and true method of making a woman climax, it just wasn’t much fun and the orgasm was rather poor. The augmented woman pushed up against Veronica’s pelvis, from the inside, and started to stroke the woman. The stroking increased in tempo to a vibrating jerking inside the woman, running up and down the woman’s inside getting that sensitive spot along the way. The augmented woman felt Veronica’s muscles grip hard, and then the orgasmic juices flowed.

Veronica screamed out when she felt the orgasm come. Her newly enlarged muscles contracted hard. Veronica gripped onto the only thing she had, Felicia. Her arms and legs encircled the blond woman like she was a poll in a hurricane. If Felicia hadn’t also been changed to increase her muscles Veronica would have surly squeezed the life out of her. For Veronica it was like one long muscle contraction as she opened her eyes in time to see a long spray of orgasmic fluid come out of her own body. The clear liquid squirted into the air, hitting the ceiling and the drapes on the far wall. Then the waves of the orgasm were upon her as she rhythmically squeezed Felicia with each her arms and legs. Then the orgasm became less intense, and then finally the pressure that had encompassed her was released, and she in turn released Felicia. Veronica’s arms and legs flopped down onto the bed, spent.

“I do good work,” the augmented woman commented. “Okay time to teach me how you gave me that orgasm.”

Felicia, feeling like she had just gotten out of a wrecked car, looked over at her mistress, with the hope that she would soon also be the recipient of an orgasm. “You,” her mistress said, “lay down on the bed.” Felicia looked around to lie down, but although the bed was king size, Veronica was taking up the entire mattress. The augmented woman grabbed Veronica by the arm, and hulled her up and out of the way from Felicia to lie down on the bed.

“You,” the augmented woman said to Veronica, “are going to show my how it was you gave me an orgasm.”

“Yes my mistress,” Veronica eagerly said.

Felicia looked over her enlarged breasts, and saw the red hair of her mistress go down between her legs. She didn’t hear much, but felt what was going on down there, and it was wonderful. Finally, she was the focus of her mistress.

“You have to continue to suck on her pussy,” Veronica was saying. “You can get a pretty good seal if you’re face is right on it. Then you have to lick her clitoris with your tongue as fast as possible. Finally you have to rub that area just above her pussy. That should produce an orgasm in no time.”

The augmented woman was doing what she was told, and didn’t think it was working until she heard an, “OH!” come from above her head. Felicia couldn’t believe that she could have an orgasm come at her that quickly. She’d had orgasms before. She was lucky with boyfriends that way. What she’d never had was and orgasm that was just suddenly upon her. Felicia had to admit that her threshold for climax was low, or lower than what most women say they have, but this was unbelievable. Felicia was so aroused and hot that she was sure that an orgasm would have hit her long ago, but now it was like the bar had been raised, and her mistress was about to go over it.

The augmented woman felt the muscles constrict and then the salty taste. She backed off of Felicia as the woman’s orgasm shot out a cascade of serum. It hit the ceiling with an audible splat and dripped down onto the carpet. It just kept coming as the spray came out of the slit upon Felicia’s body, out and out, more and more, the liquid squirted out with almost no arc. Then the fluid was cut off, and the true climax enveloped the woman. Felicia’s arms flopped out, and her new muscular hands gripped the sides of the bed to fight the trembling. Her sweat covered body undulated as the orgasm worked her over. Muscles moved under her skin as they flexed with each wave of the climax. Her blond hair was fanned out around her head, but a lot of it was stuck to her sweat covered body. The gleam of sweat that covered her made Felicia look like someone had encased her in a thin covering of glass that moved with her heaving body. The orgasm, the best in Felicia’s life, slowed down, and then petered out, to leave an exhausted woman.

“I’ve learned a new trick,” the augmented woman said with a sense of pride in her voice. She looked from the raven haired beauty of Veronica to the exhausted golden haired beauty of Felicia, and sighed.

It was time.

“I have another trick to show you two, come here,” the augmented woman said, and both women scrambled over to her. “I’m sure the two of you have your own lives, and I’ve learned in the past not to use a woman I just met for more than a few hours, so I’m going to have to make you forget about this.”

“Never Mistress,” Felicia commented.

The augmented woman laughed. “They always say that,” she commented to no one. “Open your mouths.” Veronica and Felicia both opened their mouths, not sure of what was about to come. The augmented woman took her breasts in her hands and gave them each a good shake, like she was trying to get something off her nipples. She then aimed her left nipple at Veronica’s mouth, and squeezed her breast. A stream of white milk shot out of her nipple, and right into Veronica’s gaping mouth. Then the augmented woman gripped her right breast and aimed her nipple at Felicia’s mouth, and also shot a stream of white into her mouth. The augmented woman used her hands to push up the jaws of the two women, to close their mouths, before saying, “Now swallow.”

An off white film covered both women’s eyes as their own thoughts stopped functioning. “Okay slaves,” the augmented woman said, “there is a shower through that door that’s big enough for the both of you. I want both of you to take a shower, together, just to clean each other off, and be quick about it. When you’re done cleaning yourselves, dry each other off, and then come back out here.” Barely blinking, and not thinking, both women walked with no hurry or concern through the door to the bathroom.

Fifteen minutes later Veronica and Felicia came back out into the bedroom and stood, stiff as soldiers, waiting to be commanded by their mistress. The augmented woman was naked, gazing at them, and looked as if she were thinking about something. She picked up a pad of paper and pen from a table and handed it to Veronica. “Write down your name, phone numbers, email, and address,” The augmented woman commanded. Veronica took the pad of paper, and although it didn’t look like she was focusing on it, wrote the information down. The augmented woman was feeling Felicia’s breasts, nipples, and vagina while Veronica worked.

The augmented woman took the paper and pen and handed it to Felicia. “You write down your information too.” Felicia started writing as the augmented woman went over to Veronica and started feeling her body up. When the blond woman was done her mistress took the paper and pen.

“Felicia Smoker,” the augmented woman read, “and Veronica Diamond, well ladies you can’t go outside without any cloths on. As much as I would love to see you try and squeeze into your old cloths I just don’t have the time.” The augmented woman went into the closet and shuffled around some cloths in the bottom, and then came out with two T-shirts and two shorts. “We’ll have to worry about shoes later, put these on, and try not to rip them.”

Veronica’s tight yellow T-shirt was like a second skin. It contoured to every part of her body, with barely a wrinkle. Her breasts were nearly visible, and her nipples were. The yellow shirt did have some words on it, ‘I HAVE A DIET OF BOX, BUSH, AND CARPET’. The blue shorts that Veronica squeezed into looked like paint as they stretched nearly to the breaking point over her muscular legs. When dressed Veronica stood straight, and looked ahead with no thoughts in her head.

Felicia put on the red shorts first, and they were tight everywhere, and when she moved her legs threads that held the hem popped. Felicia had better luck pulling on the pink T-shirt. Her arms barely fit through the sleeves and the fabric was about the rip across her chest. If she moved her arms, there would be some skin showing. Across the front in bold black letters was, ‘SORRY BOYS I LIKE BUSH’. Felicia stood there, her chest rising and falling with each breath, staring forward, waiting to be commanded.

“Well ladies, as a way to say thank you for a great afternoon I’m going to give you a special gift,” the augmented woman said as she pulled cloths out of the closet. “I give you the gift of true love. You love each other, deeply, emotionally, without regret or hesitation. It doesn’t matter if you have a boyfriend or husband you love each other now more than you’ve ever loved anyone in your lives. You can’t think of any one else you’d rather have than each other. You will stay together, and love each other, for the rest of your lives.”

The augmented woman continued to issue commands as she pulled on a pair of pants. “When you fight it will always be made up within hours by the two of you making love. You’ll have sex with each other frequently, and you’ll never have sex with anyone else, other than me of course. When I call I will identify myself as your mistress, and you will obey any command I give you. When I stop by you will also follow any command I give you. You will obey without question, resistance, or hesitation anything I tell you. You will obey my commands no matter what they are from belief to memory to emotions to actions, you will obey.”

The augmented woman put her arms through the sleeves of a blouse and began to button it up as she finished her commands. “I am going to drop you off near where I found you, and when I drive off you both will wake up. You will forget you ever saw me. You will forget our little sexual escapade. You will forget I was the one that changed your minds and bodies. You will think that the physical changes have been gradual over the past few months, and you both join and go to a gym five times a week and exercise at least two hours each time. The fact that you are both lovers now will be something you’ll explain as something you’ve both felt, but now are acting upon for the first time.”

The augmented woman pulled a pair of shoes out of the closet and said, “Okay I think that just about covers it. Oh, one more thing, the two of you will find that you enjoy dressing in revealing clothing, nothing that makes you look like a slut, but shows off some skin. You’ll also enjoy going around in bikinis when you can. When you’re at home, and it’s just the two of you, you should be naked.”

The augmented woman slapped her hands together. “Okay, let’s go for a drive.”

The red car drove away leaving Veronica and Felicia on the sidewalk. The two women blinked a few times, and then gazed upon each other. A broad smile crossed both of their faces, and the embraced with a kiss. Their muscular arms were around each other, and Felicia’s T-shirt sleeve ripped.

“Oh damn,” Felicia said feeling the rip in her shirt.

“That’s not too bad,” Veronica said looking at it. “Say why don’t we blow off the rest of the day and go shopping?” She hefted her nearly weightless purse.

“That sounds like a great idea,” Felicia replied cinching up her purse. “I love you Veronica.”

“I love you too Felicia,” Veronica replied.

The two grasp hands and walked on down the street, together.

What neither woman noticed was the twelve year old brown car a block down the road. In that car a man put down his digital camera and picked up his cellular phone and punched in a number. “This is Paul McCarran, I would like to speak with Judge Smoker, please,” he said in a sorrowful tone. A moment later he was saying, “I am sorry to bother you at work but you wanted to know anything as soon as I had it. I regret to inform you that your wife does have a lover on the side. Yes sir, I do have pictures. Well that’s that thing; it’s with the state senator’s wife Veronica Diamond. There also seems to be something odd with her figure, her body figure I mean. Well it has completely changed, except for her face, the same goes for Veronica Diamond. Yes sir, right away sir, I can email you the pictures right now sir. Again I am very sorry sir.”