The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Aunt Rani’s world.

Part Four: The Five Incarnations of Goddess Pavani

(Episode Two of the Goddess Pavani trilogy)

Having submitted to Goddess Pavani’s first mortal incarnation, Slave 9 must now face Goddess Pavani’s remaining four avatars.

© 2006 Nial Van Haydam

This story is copyrighted material and is the sole property of the author. It is intended for personal use only and may not be reproduced, copied, published, or distributed without the express written consent of the author. All rights reserved.

WARNING: This story is only for those who are aged 18 and older. It contains themes of sexual situations, female dominance, mind control and extreme torture and violence and as such, is not appropriate for minors and those who are easily offended by stories of this nature. If you are not an adult or are easily offended by extreme female domination stories that involves hypnosis, please stop reading this story. For those who would enjoy a story where a woman uses hypnosis to enslave a man, please proceed!

The following story is a sequel to the first, second and third part of the Aunt Rani’s world series (’Aunt Rani and Aunt Geetha’, ‘The Wicked Stepmother’ and ‘The Genesis of Goddess Pavani’). It is the second episode of the ‘Goddess Pavani trilogy’ and continues right after the first episode (’The Genesis of Goddess Pavani’).

In this story, the young man who was formerly known as Tommy Robinson had been enslaved to his wicked stepmother and evil aunty for the past two years. He worships them as his goddesses. Their maid Pavani Menon had also liked the idea of being a goddess and had conditioned his mind to accept her as his Goddess Pavani.

She had already made him submit to her ‘first earthly incarnation’ and now the enslaved youth is about to meet her other ‘incarnations’. Can he escape from the strict governess, the devious lady doctor, the scheming secretary and the evil maid? ...

Once again the following story contains mind control, female dominance and torture both physical and mental which some readers might find extreme and distressing. The author is not held accountable for any adverse effects to the reader. You have been warned. This story is completely fiction and should be considered a fantasy.

If you enjoy reading it or would like to make suggestions for its sequels or even have criticism, I’d love to hear from you! Please feel free to email me at

The last story had a generally lukewarm response, compared to the previous installments. In some ways I suppose I was expecting this, as it is after all the first episode of a trilogy and most of my readers would liked to comment on it after reading all three stories.

Still I would love to hear from you. This particular story is experimental and I want to know what people think of it. Is it too long? Is it too different from the first two stories that gained good feedback? Am I straying away from a winning formula? Am I pushing the stories into a completely new direction that isn’t to the series’ advantage or have I taken the story to a new level?

Please, please tell me what you think. I need feedback—regardless of whether it is good or bad.

This is a good time to give me feedback as despite being a second episode of a trilogy, this story is in effect a conclusion to the first episode as the third episode is more or less ‘stand alone’ and can be enjoyed independently.

I do hope you enjoy this story. Thank you for taking the time to read it!

Aunt Rani’s World—Part Four: The Five Incarnations of Goddess Pavani

(Episode Two of the Goddess Pavani trilogy)

By Nialvan

Prologue

The young man lay naked in his bed. He was asleep but he was in terror as he was having a nightmare.

In his dream he dreamt that he was standing in a large room. He was completely naked.

Just then, at the end of the large room a throne materialised out of thin air.

Seated on the throne was a beautiful buxom Indian lady in a lovely white sari with a gold trim. She was decked in exquisite gold jewellery consisting of gold necklaces and bangles. On her head was a beautiful golden crown fashioned with emerald and diamonds. She was heavily made up with a deep red lipstick and red painted nails.

Slave 9 looked at the heavenly lady in awe. He didn’t know who she was but he felt that she was important—a queen or perhaps even a goddess. Slowly and humbly he walked up to her throne and knelt before her in total submission.

The divine and stately lady looked down upon the worthless young man. She raised a hand and pointed the red long fingernail of her index finger at him menacingly.

‘You, Thomas Richard Robinson’ she said disdainfully. ‘I have doomed you to be my slave. You are destined to worship me’.

Slave 9 froze in fear. The lady then ordered him to get up. Slave 9 then rose.

The sexy Indian beauty then saw his limp penis. She reached out and grabbed his soft member. Almost immediately it begun to stiffen as his head then drooped.

‘I am the Goddess Pavani and you are destined to worship me’ said the lady stroking his cock. ‘Do you understand slave?’

‘Yes Goddess Pavani’ said Slave 9.

‘But before you will submit to me you will submit to my five earthly incarnations. Do you understand and accept this?’ said Goddess Pavani.

‘Yes Goddess Pavani’ said Slave 9.

‘You have just submitted to my first incarnation, that of the nursemaid Chitra Kumar. You will tomorrow submit to my second incarnation of the governess Draopadi Biswas. Do you understand and accept this?’ said Goddess Pavani her stroking picking up pace.

‘Yes Goddess Pavani’ droned Slave 9.

‘You will then submit to my third and fourth incarnations of Dr. Sita Patel and the secretary Mrs. Shaheeda Khan. Do you understand and accept this?’ said Goddess Pavani her stroking becoming more frantic.

‘Yes Goddess Pavani’ said Slave 9 in monotone.

‘You will then finally encounter my final incarnation of the divine maid Pavani Menon—the important of all my avatars. You will submit to her and suffer death at her hands so you can finally be reborn into my domain. Do you understand and accept this?’ said Goddess Pavani her stroking now out of control.

‘Yes Goddess Pavani’ drooled Slave 9.

‘But first now that you are here you can pay tribute to me with your sperm’ said Pavani as she continued to shuffle his cock at a frantic pace. Her next command was short and sharp: ‘Cum!’

Slave 9 then shot his load. Jet after jet of sperm squirted out of his cock like a fountain. Suddenly his mind then went funny as he saw stars dance in front of him. Goddess Pavani opened her mouth.

He had time to register her words as it echoed in his head.

‘You have just submitted to my first incarnation. You are doomed to serve me’.

At that moment Slave 9 woke up. He was sweating like a pig. Those very phrases were still echoing in his head: ‘You have just submitted to my first incarnation. You are doomed to serve me’.

He then remembered yesterday. He had just been taken back to his early childhood where he encountered his nursemaid Chitra Kumar. He discovered later that she had been the first of five earthly incarnations of the Great Goddess Pavani. And he had made the mistake of submitting to her. He now realised that he was doomed.

In order for the Great Goddess Pavani to enslave him he must submit to the remaining four incarnations. If he avoids submitting to any one of them then he is convinced that he would be a free man and can resume his identity of Tommy Robinson. If he fails, then he is doomed to remain the entity that is known as Slave 9 forever.

While this may seem easy to avoid it is worth noting that the Great Goddess Pavani is a seductress that no man can resist. He is not just trying to avoid four incarnations of the beautiful goddess but he is trying to avoid four alluring femme fatales who is skilled in using their sex appeal to lure men to their doom.

Slave 9 knew he hadn’t a prayer against the beauty of the Great Goddess Pavani. It was the beginning of his ruin and yet somehow a part of him wanted it. Somehow in a funny way wanted to serve and be at the mercy of this beautiful and sexy Goddess. And he is willing to give up everything...

Chapter One: The second incarnation of Goddess Pavani

(An account of Tommy’s submission to the governess Draopadi Biswas—told in seven acts)

ACT I—The sexy young governess

Slave 9 got up. On the chair besides his bed he saw a shirt and a pair of short trousers. He thought they were strange but he put them on nevertheless. He felt funny wearing them. He felt like a naughty school boy.

When he got downstairs to the living room he found that things have changed. The furniture has been moved to one side and there was a small school table and a small chair. There was also a huge black board on the wall.

He felt very strange. It was as if he was back at school. Just then he heard the clicking of high heels. The clicking noise grew louder and louder then suddenly they stopped. The door then creaked open and Pavani entered the living room.

She looked different. He didn’t know what she did to herself but she looked very young and sexy. She was heavily made up with blue eye shadow and pink lipstick. Her long hair was loose and was shimmery.

She was wearing a sexy red micro dress, the hem of which was an inch below her crotch. It showed off her legs beautifully. Her legs although a bit on the chunky side, were still nevertheless shapely. They were shaved and waxed and seemed to shine like a porcelain statue. They were complemented with black high heeled stilettos. She looked stunning. Whatever she did to herself, she had managed to take twenty years off her age. Any man would have been proud to have her as his girlfriend.

She fixed at him with an icy stare that made is blood run cold. For some reason he suddenly felt meek and docile in her presence. He really felt helpless like a child though he didn’t know why.

‘Ah Tommy darling’ she said. ‘You are late again boy’.

Suddenly a funny sensation begun to seep through his body, just as soon as she spoke those words. His head begun to spin. Memories of an earlier point in his life begun to come to him so vividly.

He stood there motionless for a second.

‘Well boy we haven’t got all day’ she told him sternly. ‘You are late again’.

‘Y-Yes Ms. Biswas’ he stammered. ‘I am sorry Ms. Biswas’.

The youth then waddled over to the school desk in a childlike manner and sat down on the chair. At that moment he had the mental age of a five year old. For all intent and purposes he was a five year old. This wasn’t the same person that got out of bed around ten minutes ago. This was a completely new character.

Ms. Biswas placed a book on the table.

‘You will be reading this book in a little while’ said the sexy young kindergarten governess. ‘I would be preparing today’s lesson’.

With that she turned her back on Tommy as she started fumbling through the folder she was holding. Tommy looked at the book on his table. He read the title in his mind:

‘The subjugation and enslavement of Tommy Robinson by his wicked stepmother’.

Wow! A book with his name on it! This hasn’t happened before. Still he didn’t know what the title means. ‘Subjugation?’ ‘Enslavement?’ They seemed far too grown up for him to understand. He heard of the words ‘wicked stepmother’ of course, from all the stories that were read to him.

Little did he know that he has already read this book. Well at least in the real sense. At that precise moment he is just five years old. The book was actually an echo from the future. He will come across this book in twelve years time.

For little did little Tommy Robinson know, this book is actually a true story. What is more amazing is the fact that it is actually telling true events that takes place in the future—Tommy’s future. Tommy is cursed. He is doomed to be enslaved. Because somewhere in London at that precise moment is a sexy twenty-nine year old Indian beauty. Her name is Rani Padma. She has just got married—to Tommy’s long lost father. She is the wicked stepmother of the story.

About 150 miles from Rani’s mansion, in Nottingham is Rani’s twenty-two year old sister Geetha. Just as beautiful as her stunning elder sister she is currently finishing off her university degree in psychology. It was she that gave him this very book in the future. It was she that is destined to cause his ruin. At this very moment she is studying in her spare time the very arts that she will use to cause his down fall—hypnosis.

ACT II—Caught looking up the governess’s skirt

Tommy stared at the book for about a minute. He didn’t want to open it as it seemed far to adult for his liking. He then noticed Ms. Biswas standing next him. She still had her back to him as she studied her notes.

Pwoar! Those legs! Suddenly he had the urge to creep down and secretly look up her skirt. He didn’t know why but he just had that temptation. Would she notice? She is after all reading her notes. It is too risky. But it is a risk worth taking. He just had to look under her skirt. He just had to know what is on top of those gorgeous long legs.

Slowly he crept underneath and discreetly took a quick peep. Pwoar!! Frilly French knickers. Ms. Biswas is still looking at her notes. He has got time to stare at them more. Pwoar!! He can’t stop looking. He wondered whether Ms. Biswas does this on purpose. Why did she have to dress so provocatively?

He also noticed that her knickers were heavily perfumed. He could smell it from under the skirt and the scent is making him woozy.

Ms. Biswas looked down and saw the lecherous young boy looking up her skirt.

‘Tommy!’ she fumed.

Tommy then pulled away in shock and then looked up at the towering form of his sexy young teacher. She was very angry. Tommy begun to shiver. He had been caught.

‘You have been told time and time again not to do this’ said Ms. Biswas.

‘I ... I don’t k-know what you mean’ stammered Tommy. ‘I d-didn’t do anything’.

‘Don’t lie to me boy I saw you!’ she shouted. ‘You have been looking up my skirt you disgusting little boy’.

‘Please Ms. Biswas’ said Tommy fearfully. ‘I didn’t’.

‘Oh really?’ said Ms. Biswas annoyed at the young boy’s lies and fumbling the button of his short trousers. ‘We shall find out shall we?’

The long fingernails then undid the top button and then went for the zipper, pulling it all the way down. Ms. Biswas then yanked down his trousers and underpants. His hard stiff cock then sprang out. Even though he was scared of the position that he found himself in, his cock was still sticking upwards—the image of the long legs disappearing up a pair of sexy French frilly knickers proving too much for his cock to handle.

‘There’ said Ms. Biswas triumphantly. ‘There is my proof’

‘I-I don’t understand’ stammered Tommy in fear.

‘Well you wouldn’t’ said Ms. Biswas. ‘You are far too young to understand. You see when filthy disgusting little boys like you look up their teacher’s skirt or look down their teachers blouses when the teacher is bending down, their little friend Mr. Willy gets very excited. And when Mr. Willy gets very excited he goes all hard and stands to attention’.

ACT III—Ms. Biswas punishes Tommy’s cock

Tommy was ashamed. So that’s how she knew he was looking up her skirt. His governess was clever. She also in avertedly taught him something new. He often wondered why his willy went all stiff every time he looked up a teacher’s skirt, or if he saw a woman sunbathing topless, or if he see ladies with long legs and short skirts walking down the road.

‘Now my boy, Mr. Willy is still standing up’ said Ms. Biswas. ‘Perhaps we should get Mr. Willy to sit down’.

Tommy tried to force his cock down with his hand but Ms. Biswas stopped him.

‘Not with your hands’ she said. ‘You must do it with your mind. It is your dirty and disgusting mind that got him to stand up in the first place, so your filthy mind will get him to sit down’.

Tommy was shocked. Nevertheless he made an attempt to concentrate to get his penis to go down, but he was unsuccessful as visions of the long legs and the frilly knickers were still playing on his mind.

‘We haven’t got all day boy’ said Ms. Biswas sternly.

‘I can’t get it to go down’ said Tommy fearfully.

‘You filthy disgusting boy’ said Ms. Biswas picking up a ruler. ‘Perhaps your little botty needs the attention of my ruler. But I do believe I have a very long and trusty cane at my desk. Yes. The cane. Perhaps five strokes of the cane will do the trick’.

‘Oh please Ms. Biswas’ sobbed Tommy. ‘I am trying. Honest’.

‘Of course you are’ said Ms. Biswas with a sinister smile as a sadistic idea formulated in her mind. ‘Perhaps it is Mr. Willy then that needs to be punished. Now bring me your chair’.

Tommy picked up his chair and placed it near the feet of his teacher who smiled evilly at him.

‘Now put Mr. Willy on the chair’ said Ms. Biswas.

Tommy knelt down next to the chair. He placed his erected penis on the seat of the chair.

Ms. Biswas then gave him a wicked smile. She lifted her right foot and brought it down gently on top of the chair. Tommy begun to shake with fear as her sharp stiletto heel then rested on the hard shaft of his cock. She then gave another evil smile as she pressed down her heel. The sharp spike begun to impale his delicate cock. Tommy then grimaces as pain begun to spread throughout his body.

‘Ms Biswas, please’ he squeaked as tears begun to roll down his eyes.

‘Relax boy, relax’ said Ms. Biswas with a sadistic grin. ‘Everything will be alright. Mr. Willy is being punished. As soon as Mr. Willy realises that he is hurting you as well then he will eventually come down’.

Tommy’s penis went red and begun to wilt.

‘There’ said Ms. Biswas, twisting her heel from side to side and causing Tommy to sob in the process. ‘I knew he will eventually calm himself down’.

Ms. Biswas eventually took her spike off Tommy’s cock, much to his relief. Tears of pain were still running down his cheeks. He tried to hold his mangled cock but Ms. Biswas stopped him.

‘Oh don’t touch Mr. Willy’ said Ms. Biswas. ‘We mustn’t show Mr. Willy any sympathy, or he will be naughty again’.

ACT IV—New lessons on the role of the male

Tommy then placed his arms firmly to the side. He wanted to touch his cock to ease the pain, but he dared not.

‘You see it is okay for Mr. Willy to get excited and stand to attention’ said Ms. Biswas. ‘But he is getting excited on your behalf and that is not right’.

‘I don’t understand, Ms. Biswas.’ said Tommy in confused tones.

‘Of course you don’t you are too young to understand’ said Ms. Biswas. ‘But I will tell you something. How about if I teach you some things that are taught to bigger boys? Would you like that?’

‘Yes please!’ said Tommy excitedly.

‘I not suppose to give you these lessons until you are older’ said Ms. Biswas with a faint sinister smile. ‘You see what they teach to bigger boys is all about Mr. Willy. And the first thing they teach is that Mr. Willy doesn’t really belong to them even though he is dangling between their legs. Mr. Willy is designed for a woman’.

Tommy was shocked. He gave his sexy teacher a confused look.

‘It is true my boy’ said Ms. Biswas. Men are given willies but they are not really their own. They are just looking after it. They belong to women and they are playthings for women’.

‘I don’t understand Ms. Biswas’ said Tommy. ‘Is this true or are you teasing me’.

‘This is true my boy’ said Ms. Biswas. ‘You see it is the man’s job to please a woman. Men are weak. It is a man’s job to serve a woman. Men must serve women. That is what you will be taught in the future’.

‘W-what sort of woman should I serve?’ asked Tommy.

‘Any woman’ said Ms. Biswas. ‘You see boy one day you will grow up. You will meet a woman and you will serve her. You will go to work and give her all of your money and you will get Mr. Willy to please her’.

‘I never heard of this lesson before’ said Tommy in bewilderment.

‘Oh this lesson is very traditional where I come from’ said Ms. Biswas. ‘It is quite normal in certain parts of my native India. It is the correct system. The western world doesn’t believe in it because they are all immoral and have lost their way. However it is catching up fast in the western world. Most western countries are adopting it’.

‘Really?’ said Tommy.

‘Yes of course’ said Ms. Biswas. ‘They are all beginning to understand that it is better for a woman to take charge, because they are stronger than men. I can prove it. We are at the moment in an English private school in Saudi Arabia. But your family is from England. Your father is living in England at the moment. Now who do you think is the ruler of England?’

‘Queen Elizabeth’ said Tommy.

‘Yes of course’ said Ms. Biswas. ‘Who used to be the prime minister who just left office?’

‘Maggie Thatcher’ said Tommy.

‘Right again’ said Ms. Biswas. ‘She has been the Prime Minister for a very long time. Long before you were even born. The country was doing well. Then some brainless and jealous men decided to conspire to remove her from office and she then resigned. The country made the mistake of choosing a man again and look what had happened now? The country is going down hill under that ill-educated oaf John Major’.

‘Can England recover?’ asked Tommy becoming cautiously fascinated by this new subject.

‘Yes of course it can’ said Ms. Biswas. ‘If the country were to elect a woman Prime Minister and if it has any sense it would. It is my belief that Margaret Beckett should be the new leader. Only she can restore England to its former glory’.

‘B-but ... but ... why didn’t mother teach me any of this’ asked Tommy.

‘Because she is too westernised’ said Ms. Biswas. She then fixed at him with a cunning stare. ‘But your father isn’t’.

‘Really?’ asked Tommy.

‘Oh yes. He believed in our ancient system, he believe women must rule men’ said Ms. Biswas. ‘Let me discuss it more clearly. Take your mother for example, now she has got a lot of money. Where did you think she got all that money from?’

Tommy then thought for a minute.

‘I don’t know’ he said.

‘From your father of course’ said Ms. Biswas smiling.

Tommy was shocked.

‘You see your father gave her all his money that is why she is rich’ said Ms. Biswas. ‘This is because he believed in the true system that women are the stronger sex and must be pleased at all times’.

‘B-but why did he leave my mother’ asked Tommy.

‘Because despite all the money he gave her she is still a non-believer’ said Ms. Biswas. ‘She was in fact living in sin. Your father who fully embraces this way of life knew then that she wasn’t right for him and so he left her. He then decided to find a woman who follows the same beliefs as him. So he felt the ideal woman to marry would have to be from the country in which this belief originates. So he ended up marrying an Indian lady who shares his beliefs’.

‘Yes I have heard about that’ said Tommy becoming more intrigued. ‘But mother told me she is a bad woman. Mother thinks she is after father’s money’.

‘Of course she will say that’ said Ms. Biswas in a tone that hinted annoyance. ‘It is only because she doesn’t believe in the set of beliefs your father and stepmother follows. Your father has willingly given up all the money that he has made to you stepmother because he wants to and that is what his beliefs preach and your stepmother has received it because it is her right. Your mother of course is confused because she thinks his new wife is robbing him when they are only practicing their religion’.

‘But is father happy?’ asked Tommy

‘Of course he is, they both are’ replied Ms. Biswas. ‘He serves and worships her. He is now your stepmother’s slave. He is very happy because, he believes this is right. And it is right’.

‘Do you believe in it?’ asked Tommy.

‘Of course I believe in it’ said Ms. Biswas.

‘Should I believe in it?’ asked Tommy.

‘You must’ said Ms. Biswas in mock concern. ‘Or you will be damned’.

‘What do you mean?’ asked Tommy. ‘What is being damned?’

‘I shall explain’ said Ms. Biswas. ‘It is our belief that when we die we are reborn into a new life. It is called the cycle of life. You are constantly being reborn once the previous life has ended—that is if you are rewarded with a new one’.

‘Being rewarded with a new life?’ asked Tommy expressing his confusion.

‘The actions we did in our previous life are reflected in our new life’ explained Ms. Biswas. ‘If you lived a good life by serving and submitting to women, then you are rewarded with another life where you get to serve even more powerful ladies. But if you continue to lead a life where you don’t belief that women are the stronger sex then your cycle of life will end and you will not be given a new life and you will cease to exist and hence you are damned forever’.

ACT V—Ms. Biswas teaches Tommy about the ‘true religion’

Tommy was nervous at this revelation. He didn’t want to be damned and yet he was still unsure of what his sexy governess is teaching him. He must know more. Somehow he feels that what his teacher is telling him is right—she is his governess after all. But he doesn’t want to make a commitment to her religion unless he knows all the details.

‘But who is responsible for giving a new life and ending the cycle of life’ he asked inquisitively.

‘The goddesses’ said Ms. Biswas.

‘The goddesses?’ asked Tommy in confusion.

‘Yes, the goddesses’ said Ms. Biswas. ‘You see boy the universe is created and ruled by goddesses. There are many goddesses. The most important ones are the great goddesses. Each universe has at least one great goddess that is superior to all other goddesses of that universe. In this universe there are three great goddesses—Goddess Radha, Goddess Rani and Goddess Geetha. They are known as the Trinity. Sometimes goddesses even come down to earth and assume human form to educate and enslave weak men who lost their way’.

Tommy was getting more and more drawn to his teacher’s religion as he was getting more of the answers he wanted from the many questions he asked. He was still nervous as he was being enlightened with the new revelations. But he knew it was right. It just has to be. It can’t be all wrong if his own father is a devout follower. But he still must know more answers.

‘So why are you teaching me this?’ asked Tommy.

‘As you know in the western world not many people know this or are ignorant to learn the true religion’ said Ms. Biswas. ‘I am a governess and I have been ordered to teach children the false western way. I had no choice in the matter, even though I want to save as many lost boys as possible. But I am teaching you the true religion as you are special’.

‘Special?’ asked Tommy becoming mildly excited by the thought of feeling important. ‘How am I am special?’

‘Ahh, part of our religion is based on horoscopes’ said Ms. Biswas with a wry smile. ‘And it is being foretold that you are destined for great things’.

‘Really?’ said Tommy whose head is now swimming with pride.

‘Oh yes my boy!’ said Ms Biswas with enthusiasm. ‘You see the purpose of a man is to find himself a good lady and serve her. The powerful the woman the better. Your father did just that when he married your stepmother. He felt he has got a good catch. She is a very highly respected lady in her community. He took the oath to surrender all his wealth and become her slave and now he is happy serving her. He is a lucky man. But a few men, and a very few men at that, are even luckier. They have been lucky to be enslaved by a goddess. That is were you come in. Your father is leading a righteous life by serving a very respectable Indian lady but you will exceed him, because it has been foretold that you will one day serve the great goddesses!’

‘You are joking!’ said Tommy in disbelief.

‘No I am deadly serious my boy’ said Ms. Biswas. ‘You are blessed, but you are about to throw it all away by embracing your mother’s ideas. That is why I came to save you’.

Tommy was now excited. He now truly believed every word that his governess has told him.

‘Oh Ms. Biswas’ cried Tommy. ‘I thank you for showing me the light. I really want to embrace this new religion. This true religion. But I must speak to father. He will guide me’.

Ms. Biswas shook her head.

‘I am afraid that is impossible’ she said. ‘Your mother has lost contact with him. It has been foretold that he will die in a car crash before you can find him. You then have to seek out your stepmother Rani. She will be without a slave to serve her since she lost her husband, but you can take his place and become her slave’.

‘My stepmother Rani?’ said Tommy in bewilderment. ‘She is named after the Great Goddess Rani?’

‘Yes that is true’ said Ms. Biswas. ‘In fact she and her two sisters are named after the Trinity of the great goddesses. Her elder sister is called Radha and her younger sister is called Geetha’.

‘Then it is a sign!’ said Tommy in excitement. ‘If I am destined to serve the great goddesses then I must serve my stepmother Rani and my Aunty Radha and Aunty Geetha. It is symbolic as they share the names with the Great Goddesses that I will eventually serve’.

‘You are learning fast’ said Ms. Biswas with a discreet evil smile. ‘You see, now you have divine proof. I must say that I am impressed with you. You have figured it well. So well in fact that I didn’t even have to prompt you. You have done well’.

‘Oh Ms. Biswas, I thank you for saving me and leading me to the path of the true religion’ cried Tommy in gratitude. ‘But O’ Ms. Biswas, what must I do to join this religion?’

‘By the divine ritual of masturbation’ said Ms. Biswas.

‘Masturbation?’ asked a bewildered Tommy. ‘What’s that?’

Ms. Biswas begun to explain: ‘The ritual of masturbation is when a lady grabs hold of Mr. Willy with her hand. She will then rub her hand back and forth and Mr. Willy will get excited and go hard’.

‘But isn’t that wrong?’ asked Tommy.

‘Oh no, he is going hard for her, so that is alright’ said Ms. Biswas. She then continued: ‘She will proceed to do this until Mr. Willy goes sick. Mr. Willy will then throw up a creamy white substance called cum—but only when the lady orders him to do it. This is called a climax and it signifies the fact that the man is successfully admitted to the true religion’.

‘What type of lady will perform this sacred ritual?’ asked Tommy.

‘Ahh this is the tricky part’ said Ms. Biswas. ‘This is a very holy ritual. Sadly it is being misused. There are women out there, who are sluts and who don’t follow the religion and who perform the ritual on their non believing husbands or boyfriends purely for their perverted husband or boyfriend’s benefit, when it should be preformed in honour of their goddesses and as a sign of their submission to them. What is worse, is that there are even dirty filthy men who pay prostitutes to perform the ritual on them’.

‘But who is permitted to perform it?’ asked Tommy.

‘Well it had to be a woman who is deeply religious and has absolute faith in the true religion’ said Ms. Biswas. ‘A priestess can do it or a very respectable lady who is referred to as a ‘mistress’. Your stepmother Rani preformed the ritual on your father when she enslaved him. It has been foretold that your cousin Jon will also follow the true religion and that your Aunty Geetha will perform the ritual on him’.

‘So I must find a respectable lady who follows the true religion’ said Tommy.

‘Yes that’s right’ agreed Ms. Biswas.

‘But does this lady has to be Indian?’ asked Tommy.

‘Oh not at all’ replied Ms Biswas. ‘She can be black, white, Chinese, Native American, Middle Eastern, Eastern European etc. It matters not the lady’s colour or nationality, just as long as she believes and follow the true religion. Since it originates in India, most of the mistresses are Indian. Males who submit themselves to the true religion feel blessed if the mistress that performs the sacred ritual is Indian. They know how to do it the best!’

‘What must the man do when the ritual is preformed on him’ asked Tommy.

‘Well the man will think deeply of the lady performing the ritual’ said Ms. Biswas. ‘She is very special to him as she brought him into the true religion. He will be enslaved to her and submit himself to her. He will also think of the great goddesses, Goddess Radha, Goddess Rani and Goddess Geetha. In your case you will also think of the Great Goddess Pavani’.

‘The Great Goddess Pavani?’ asked Tommy quizzically.

‘Yes that’s right. You have no idea how you are blessed’ said Ms. Biswas. ‘You are destined to serve the great goddesses Radha, Rani and Geetha. But you are also to be reborn into a new life in an alternative universe where you will serve the great goddess of that world. She is Goddess Pavani and she is the dimensional sister of Goddess Radha, Goddess Rani and Goddess Geetha. She is the final goddess that you will serve. She is the ultimate goddess that you are destined to meet, so she is very important’.

‘Oh Ms. Biswas, I need a mistress to perform the ritual on me so I can be admitted into the true religion’ said Tommy desperately. ‘I know you are a very respected lady who devoutly follow the true religion. I was wondering whether you could be my mistress and perform the ritual on me. Oh please Ms. Biswas I would be ever so grateful. Please let me have the honour of being your slave. Please perform the ritual on me’.

‘Oh I intend to’ said Ms Biswas. ‘You see I am a priestess of the Great Goddess Pavani’.

‘Really?’ said Tommy in excitement.

‘Oh yes’ said Ms. Biswas. ‘How I became a priestess is a very exciting story’.

‘Oh please tell me’ cried Tommy.

‘You see, when I was young I too was a rebel’ said Ms. Biswas. ‘I wasn’t deeply religious. It was only when I met up with some priestesses of the holy trinity of Goddess Radha, Goddess Rani and Goddess Geetha that I became interested in the true religion. You see they have told me that, like you I am blessed’.

‘How?’ asked Tommy ‘How are you blessed’.

‘You better brace yourself’ said Ms. Biswas with a broad grin. ‘Because it has been foretold that I am a reincarnation of the Great Goddess Pavani herself!’

‘Oh my goddess!’ said Tommy in excitement. He dropped to his knees and begun kissing Ms. Biswas’s stilettos.

‘That’s enough’ said Ms. Biswas. ‘You may rise’.

Tommy then got up.

ACT VI—Tommy proves his worth to his new faith

‘And that is when I took the true religion seriously’ continued Ms. Biswas. ‘So I became a priestess, because I believe I was given a divine mission to perform and I later found out that I was indeed given a sacred mission’.

‘And what was that?’ asked Tommy excitedly.

‘You know how I told you that sometimes goddesses come down on earth and assume human forms to educate and enslave weak men who lost their way?’ asked Ms. Biswas.

‘Yes’ replied Tommy.

‘Well the Goddess Pavani has come down to earth and taken a human form’ said Ms. Biswas. ‘She has done it through me. I am her human form. It has been foretold that I must guide you and initiate you in the true religion. She is putting you on the right path to her your eventual enslavement to her sisters and then your eventual enslavement to her in another dimension. That is my divine mission’.

‘Oh Ms. Biswas’ cried Tommy in desperation. ‘Please I beg you, let us not waste anymore time. Please perform the ritual on me and initiate me into the true religion’.

‘I am afraid it is not as easy as that’ said Ms. Biswas. ‘Remember you only just heard about the true religion today. So therefore we don’t know if you are ready’.

‘But I am ready!’ cried Tommy bitterly.

‘But you must prove it’ said Ms. Biswas.

‘But how?’ cried Tommy.

‘By pleasing a lady’ replied Ms. Biswas. ‘Which in this case is me’.

‘How do I do that?’ asked Tommy.

‘I will show you’ said Ms. Biswas pulling down her frilly knickers from under her short skirt. ‘Well why don’t we have a little practise session?’

Ms. Biswas took off her panties and then threw it at a corner. She then sat down on Tommy’s little school table. She then hiked up her short skirt and spread her legs. Tommy was given a divine sight of Ms. Biswas’s cunt. It was beautiful. It was a bit hairy but it was well trimmed. To his horror his cock begun to rise.

‘Oh Ms. Biswas!’ cried Tommy in alarm. ‘Oh I ... didn’t ... mean for it to ... oh please forgive me’.

‘Oh don’t worry’ giggled Ms. Biswas. ‘It is okay. Mr. Willy is rising for my benefit. He has my full permission’.

Tommy breathed a sigh of relief.

‘Now kneel down’ said Ms Biswas, as she parted her clitoris with her hands.

Tommy knelt down facing her vagina. He could already smell a peculiar scent.

‘Move your head forward’ commanded Ms. Biswas.

Tommy did as he has ordered and the scent got stronger.

‘Now stick your tongue out and lick’ said Ms. Biswas.

Tommy begun licking at Ms. Biswas’s cunt. Ms. Biswas then arched her head back and let out a moan, her long mane of shimmery hair catching the back of Tommy’s head as she tossed her head behind her.

‘Harder ... faster’ she moaned.

Tommy did what he was commanded and Ms. Biswas begun to pant.

‘Come on boy’ she moaned in ecstasy. ‘You can do better than that’.

Tommy was now licking like his life depended on it. In fact he ‘was’ licking like his life depended on it. He knows that he must prove his worth in order to be initiated into the true religion. And there is a lot at stake. Nothing can stand in his way of his destiny to serve the great goddesses Radha, Rani, Geetha and Pavani. His tongue was frantically going back and forth like an electric eel as he nosily begun licking away at her clitoris.

By now Ms. Biswas was making unearthly sounds as her panting evolved into very deafening eerie moans and groans.

Soon she let out a high pitched piercing scream that seemed to shake the whole house as she flooded Tommy’s face with her love juices. She ordered him to lick up all the nectar and he obediently did as what he was ordered. Ms. Biswas with her eyes shut, then let out sporadic moans as Tommy licked up her love juice that was dripping from her wet cunt.

ACT VII—Mistress Droupadi initiates Tommy into his new faith

When he had finished lapping up her love juices he patiently waited for her to recover. Ms. Biswas was exhausted. The violent orgasm had drained her of all her energy. She lay on the table with her head tilted to one side and her eyes closed.

When she finally opened her eyes she told him that he was ready for his initiation and ordered him to present himself.

Tommy got up and stood before Ms. Biswas who was still lying on the table. She too then weakly got up and stood in front of her student and soon to be slave.

‘That was not bad’ she said breathlessly. ‘You have proved that you can be a good slave’.

‘Oh thank you, Ms. Biswas’ said Tommy gratefully.

‘Right, are you ready?’ whispered Ms. Biswas seductively.

‘Oh yes Ms. Biswas’ said Tommy.

‘If we are going to do this, then you must call me Mistress Droupadi’ she said. ‘I am now your mistress and I am going to perform the ritual’.

‘Yes Mistress Droupadi’ said Tommy as he corrected himself.

Mistress Droupadi then undid the top buttons of her micro dress and open up her front. Tommy could now see the deep cleavage of her massive tits which were barely contained by her red wonderbra. Her long fingernails then took hold of his stiff cock.

‘Now concentrate on my boobs’ she said as she begun stroking him.

Tommy begun to pant. Mistress Droupadi stared wistfully into his eyes.

‘You will focus on my boobs and will concentrate on my voice, is that understood?’ said Mistress Droupadi.

‘Yes Mistress Droupadi’ said Tommy.

‘Come a little closer’ said Mistress Droupadi as she continued to stroke him.

Tommy did as he was commanded and moved his face closer until it was inches from her breast. He noticed that they were heavily perfumed.

‘Inhale’ she commanded.

Tommy inhaled the powerful scent and immediately begun to go giddy.

‘You are about to be initiated into the true religion, one that preaches submission to the Great Goddess Radha, the Great Goddess Rani, the Great Goddess Geetha and the Great Goddess Pavani’ said Mistress Droupadi as her stroking picked up pace. ‘But before you can do that, you must submit to me Mistress Droupadi, the mistress that initiated you into the true religion. Do you understand and accept this’.

‘Yes Mistress Droupadi’ droned Tommy as his mind turned to mush from the effects of his mistress’s perfume.

‘You are to surrender your freedom to me and become my slave’ said Mistress Droupadi. ‘And therefore you will cease to use your name and must answer to the name of slave. Do you understand and accept this slave?’

‘Yes Mistress Droupadi’ droned the entity previously known as Tommy.

‘You are will eventually become enslaved to Goddess Radha, Goddess Rani and Goddess Geetha’ said Mistress Droupadi as her stroking begun to pick up another notch. ‘Your family is blessed to be chosen to serve them and you yourself must not stray from the path to serve them. Do you understand and accept this slave?’

‘Yes Mistress Droupadi’ drooled the young man now reduced to a slave by the wicked Mistress Droupadi.

‘It is important that you mustn’t stray from the path of your destiny’ said Mistress Droupadi. ‘Your father was initiated into the true religion by your stepmother Mistress Rani and your cousin Jon is foretold to be initiated into the true religion by your auntie Mistress Geetha but he is foretold to stray from his duty and so was destroyed by Goddess Geetha and Goddess Rani. You must not suffer the same fate as your cousin. Do you understand and accept this slave?’

‘Yes Mistress Droupadi’ said her newly acquired slave in monotone.

‘You are currently in an environment of non-believers’ said Mistress Droupadi. ‘You must turn your back on the non believers and seek out the very few respectable ladies that devoutly practises the true religion so that you may serve them and that they may educate you further in our beliefs and prepare you for your eventual destiny. Do you understand and accept this slave?’

‘Yes Mistress Droupadi’ said the young man being slowly transformed into a slave.

‘There are currently two ladies in your mother’s employ that practices the true religion. That’s two ladies from a thousand employees’ said Mistress Droupadi. ‘You must seek them out and submit yourself to bondage to them’.

‘Who are they, O divine Mistress Droupadi’ said her slave.

‘One of them is your family doctor, Dr. Sita Patel’ said Mistress Droupadi. ‘You will listen to her and obey her. Do you understand and accept this slave?’

‘Yes Mistress Droupadi’ said the slave.

‘The other lady you will seek out is a typist in your mother’s workplace. Her name is Mrs. Shaheeda Khan. When you are old enough you will promote her and appoint her your private secretary. Do you understand and accept this slave?’ said Mistress Droupadi as she wanked him furiously.

‘Yes Mistress Droupadi’ said the slave weakly.

‘They are both incarnations of the Great Goddess Pavani just like myself’ said Mistress Droupadi. ‘They will guide you to another pair of earthly representatives. This is your stepmother and aunty, who are incarnations of Goddess Rani and Goddess Geetha. But before you will meet them, you will encounter their maid Pavani Menon. You must obey her, you will obey her’.

‘I will obey her’ said the slave formerly known as Tommy in monotone as Mistress Droupadi’s stroking became out of control.

‘She is the final earthly manifestation of the Great Goddess Pavani and she will attempt to enslave you to her earthly mistresses Rani and Geetha Padma’ said Mistress Droupadi sternly. ‘You must submit yourself to bondage to your stepmother Rani and Aunty Geetha. You must serve and worship them. Only then you will hope to find salvation and fulfil your destiny of serving Goddess Radha, Goddess Rani, Goddess Geetha and Goddess Pavani. Do you understand and accept this slave?’

‘Yes Mistress Droupadi’ said the enthralled slave.

Mistress Droupadi then produced a small jar from underneath the desk. She placed it underneath her slave’s cock. She continued to masturbate him for a while. Then suddenly she spoke—a simple three letter word: ‘Cum!’

The enthralled slave then shot his load, weakly smiling as it dawned on him as he filled up the jar with his tribute to his mistress, that he was finally enslaved to the sexy and beautiful Mistress Droupadi and was well on his way to completing his destiny of serving the great goddesses.

As jet after jet of sperm begun to empty into the jar, the newly enslaved youth begun to go weak. When he was spent he collapsed on the floor. He just had time to make out Mistress Droupadi leaving what he assumed was his classroom. He just managed to notice her pick up a small carrier bag as she left the room. He wasn’t to know that it contained a white sari and that Mistress Droupadi had just hastily left the classroom so she can get changed quickly. His vision then blurred and finally went black. He then closed his eyes.

* * *

Chapter Two: Tommy submits to Goddess Pavani’s second incarnation

Slave 9 opened his eyes. His vision was returned to him. He was beginning to notice that there was a weight resting on his chest. His sight was blurry at first but as he tried to focus he begun to make out the outline of a beautiful buxom Indian lady. He soon realised who this exotic beauty was.

Goddess Pavani looked down disdainfully at her slave, the gold sandal of her right foot resting on his chest. She was dressed in a nice white sari and her long hair was tied in a neat bun. Her lips were painted red. She looked stunning.

‘W-What happened?’ he croaked weakly.

‘You have just submitted to my second incarnation, you miserable cretin’ she said scornfully. ‘Get up and go to bed. Tomorrow is a busy day. You will meet my third incarnation’.

With that she then took her foot off him and left the room. Slave 9 weakly grimaces, and tried to pick himself up off the floor. He was so weak he collapsed on the floor again. He waited another few minutes as he tried to gather up strength. He then made another attempt to get off the floor and this time he was successful. He then hobbled out of the room.

* * *

Chapter Three: The third incarnation of Goddess Pavani

(An account of Tommy’s submission to the family doctor Sita Patel—told in nine acts)

ACT I—The sexy lady doctor

Slave 9 woke up with a splitting headache—the ravages of having his head been tampered with. He picked himself out of bed. He was fully naked. On the chair beside his bed he saw a pair of pyjama trousers and jacket. They were light blue in colour and for some reason reminded him of the garments they wear in hospital. He put them on and went downstairs to the living room.

When he got down there, the living room has changed once again. There was a large table in the centre. An Indian lady in a white coat sat at the table reading a sheet of paper. He looked closely and realised that it was Goddess Pavani.

She was now totally different, almost unrecognisable. She wore a long white coat. He could see she was wearing a light green coloured sari underneath the coat. Her hair was tied tight behind her in a large long plait. A pair of spectacles also hung over her nose. From her neck hung a stethoscope. She looked prim and proper and somewhat slightly plain. Despite this her very presence was still making his cock go hard.

‘Ah, Mr. Robinson’ she said as she finally looked up from her notes and noticed the young man for the first time. ‘I have been expecting you’.

The moment the authoritative lady spoke those words, a bright light flashed before Slave 9’s eyes as a funny sensation gripped his body. His head then went into a spin as a portion of an earlier point of his life begun to dominate his mind.

‘G-Good morning Dr. Patel’ he stammered.

‘Good morning Tommy’ said Dr. Patel. ‘I have been just reading your report. I believe you have been complaining of weakness and tiredness and of nightmares’.

Tommy paused for a minute as more memories begun to flood his head.

‘Y-yes that’s right’ he stammered.

‘Won’t you take a seat?’ she asked.

Tommy sat in the chair opposite the severe looking lady doctor.

‘Now Tommy would you like to tell me all about your nightmares?’ she asked the young man.

Tommy was confused, but he tried to think hard.

A few images flashed through his head, but he had trouble making them out as they were going so fast through his brain.

An image of him kneeling before and licking a pair of tall boots flashed in his head for a millisecond before disappearing. Another image of what he thought was a beautiful young Indian girl in tight blue jeans and a pink belly top also flashed briefly before disappearing.

Other images, eerie images also flashed in his head: An image of Tommy reading a letter, and image of a stunning young Indian woman in a revealing black designer dress. An image of a tall sexy looking Indian dominatrix, wearing thigh high leather boots and a black leather basque. An image of him kneeling before two beautiful Indian ladies, one wearing a red sari while the other was wearing a green sari.

The images begun to flash in rapid succession. Tommy couldn’t make out half of the images that danced before his eyes as they were flashing through his head like lightening. They were making him dizzy and he seemed to be in a light trance.

‘Tommy!’ said Dr. Patel sharply.

‘Huh?’ blurted Tommy, his trance broken by his family doctor calling his name.

Tommy blinked as the images stopped flashing before his eyes.

‘Hey, what happened to you?’ asked the lady doctor.

‘I .. I .. don’t know’ stammered Tommy in confusion.

‘Those nightmares?’ asked Dr. Patel.

‘I can’t remember much’ said Tommy.

‘Could you remember anything at all?’ quipped Dr. Patel.

‘I ... well ... perhaps a few images’ said Tommy trying to remember. ‘Well ... I .. think’.

‘Images?’ quipped Dr. Patel biting on her pen as she looked at her patient in an analytic manner. ‘What sort of images?’

‘I ... don’t really ...’ Tommy cut off his sentence and paused for a moment to think deeply. ‘Girls ... women ... yes ... women’.

‘Women?’ asked Dr. Patel. ‘What sort of women?’

‘I-Indian’ said Tommy in confused tones.

‘Indian?’ said Dr. Patel with a quizzical smile.

Tommy looked at the doctor sheepishly. He felt a bit embarrassed. Dr. Patel then took out a small writing pad and begun taking notes.

‘How long have you had these nightmares?’ she asked him.

Again Tommy was confused as he tried hard to remember.

‘I—I don’t know’ he stammered in frantic worried tones. ‘I guess all my life ... I think ... oh I am not so sure’.

He felt quite bad and very confused. He didn’t know what is happening to him.

‘Try not to worry Tommy’ she said as she scribbled on her pad. ‘We are trying to establish the facts as accurately as possible. If you are not sure of something just say so and don’t panic. A rough idea will be fine’.

Tommy tried hard to relax as the lady then fired another question.

‘Would you say that the nightmares have worsened of late?’ she asked.

‘I guess so’ said Tommy as the white coated Indian lady continued to scribble away at her pad. ‘Yes I think so’.

ACT II—Dr. Patel’s thorough examination

Dr. Patel then stopped writing and then put the pad on the table. She looked at the young man for a second with her finger to her lips and thought for a moment.

‘Now Tommy’ she said. ‘I want you to take off your shirt’.

Tommy looked at her nervously. He was quite confused.

‘It is okay my dear’ reassured the lady doctor. ‘Try not to worry. I am here to help you. Just remove your shirt’.

Slowly and nervously Tommy begun to fumble at the buttons of his shirt. One by one he undid his buttons. When the last of his buttons was unbuttoned he took off his shirt and folded it. He then placed it on the table.

The white coated lady doctor then got up and walked to the seated youth. When she stood besides him she put her stethoscope to her ears and with her left hand she placed the chest piece to his chest. Her right hand was rubbing his shoulders and back. Tommy was shivering in fear.

After about a minute listening to the noises inside his chest, she took the stethoscope off her ears. The device was still hanging from her neck.

‘Now Tommy, I want you to raise your right arm just level with your right shoulder’ she told her patient. ‘I want to hear your pulse’.

The youth did what he was instructed and raised his arm with his palm outstretched. Dr. Patel then placed her index and middle finger to his wrist. She rubbed his wrist with her two fingers for a brief second before withdrawing.

‘Your pulse rate is incredibly high’ she said in a tone that hinted concern.

She walked behind the young man who was still shivering. Suddenly her hands shot out from behind him and gripped his abdomen. Her hands then begun to slowly work their way up his stomach and onto his chest. She begun to run her long fingernails across his chest. Even though he was shaking like a leaf, her soft heavenly touch was slightly turning him on.

She placed her head on his shoulders. He realised she was wearing a peculiar perfume, which was making him light-headed.

‘Now Tommy darling’ she whispered seductively in his ear. ‘I want you to relax’.

Her hands then rested on his shoulders. She then started to massage his shoulder pads. The massage was so soothing.

‘Hmm, I must say, you have a lovely body’ she said as he ran her fingers across his shoulder blades. ‘You really are an energetic young man’.

Tommy didn’t say anything. He was blushing with embarrassment

‘That’s right Tommy, darling just relax’ she said throatily as she continued to rub his shoulders. ‘We are going to get to the bottom of your nightmares, but if we are going to do that then you need to relax’.

Tommy felt a bit tired but he also felt very comfortable as the elegant hands of his lady doctor were soothing his shoulders.

‘Now Tommy darling’ she cooed as she continued to massage him. ‘If I am going to help you, I need to get into your mind so that I can find out what it is that is plaguing it. I want to understand your dreams. The only way we are going to do that is through hypnotherapy. Shall we try that?’

Even though the massage was relaxing, Tommy was now anything but relaxed, as he became unsettled by the treatment that his doctor has recommended.

‘I ... I ... don’t ... is this s-safe?’ he stammered.

‘Trust me’ said Dr. Patel. ‘I know it is a bit daunting for you but believe me it is as safe as houses. I am trained on this sort of thing. You will thank me for this later’.

‘W-whatever you say’ said Tommy, as he uneasily placed his trust on her shoulders. ‘I suppose you know best’.

‘Very well’ said Dr. Patel taking her hands off his shoulders. She then pointed to the long couch. ‘I want you to lie on that couch’.

ACT III—The hypnotic journey of discovery

Tommy got up from the chair and then made his way to the couch. He then got on the couch and laid down as he was earlier instructed. Dr. Patel smiled as she saw the youth shrug his body about as he made himself comfortable.

Dr. Patel then moved the lamp forward until the light face was over his eyes. Tommy saw that there were lots of little bulbs on the head.

‘Now, I want you to look up at the lamp and keep staring at it’ said Dr. Patel

Tommy stared hard at the bulbs in front of them. Suddenly Dr. Patel activated a switch on the lamp and the lights came on. He blinked a few times as he struggled to focus on them. Dr. Patel then hit another switch and the bulbs started flashing in different sequences. He noticed that they were all different colours. As the lights were flashing on and off in different sequences they seemed to form patterns. Tommy was dazzled by the pretty patterns dancing in front of his eyes.

Dr. Patel smiled evilly as she saw the youth stare at the flashing lights in a trance like manner.

‘Keep watching those pretty lights’ she said. ‘You are doing ever so well’.

Tommy watched open-mouthed as the shades of colours begun to reflect off his face.

‘As you watch the lights you begin to notice that your eye lids are getting very heavy and that you are tired’ cooed Dr. Patel. ‘That is okay my dear, because in order to see the nightmares we need to get you to be so sleepy. And you are getting sleepy soooo sleepy’.

Tommy’s eyes were beginning to flicker as they were getting heavy.

‘It is alright darling’ said Dr. Patel sexily. ‘You are going into a trance. Now I want you to listen carefully this is sooo important. When I click my fingers you will close your eyes and become asleep. When you are asleep you will visit your nightmares. But you will still be able to hear my voice. My voice will still be present in your dreams and you must listen to it. Do understand my instructions?’.

‘Y-Y-Yes’ slurred Tommy weakly.

‘Good’ whispered Dr. Patel.

Dr. Patel then clicked her fingers. As soon as Tommy heard the click he closed his eyes. Tommy was fast asleep much to the delight of his evil lady doctor. His mind was blank.

‘Tommy darling’ said Dr. Patel. ‘Can you hear me?’

‘Yes’ droned Tommy.

‘What do you see?’ she asked him.

‘Nothing but blackness’ he droned.

Tommy couldn’t see anything as it was pitched black. He didn’t notice his lady doctor’s hand reached out for the large device that was next to the lamp. The device was a red box like apparatus, the size of a domestic video recorder. It had the words ‘Mind scrambler’ emblazed on the side of it.

Dr. Patel’s long red fingernail then clicked a switch that was on the box and suddenly a low humming sound was heard. As soon as Tommy heard the humming sound his vision began to lighten as he became aware of an image developing.

‘Something is happening’ he suddenly announced. ‘I ... am in a room ... the living room of my house ... reading a letter’.

‘What does it say?’ asked Dr. Patel.

‘It is a letter from my stepmother’ he said still in his trance. ‘She said she wanted to see me and that I should go to her and stay for a week. She said that I should keep this visit a secret’.

Dr. Patel’s long fingers then reached out and switched off the large red device and the humming stopped.

‘What is happening now?’ asked Dr. Patel.

‘It has turned black again’ replied the youth in monotone.

ACT IV—The sacred visions of Goddess Rani and Goddess Geetha

Dr. Patel flicked the switch again and the humming sound returned. An image began forming in Tommy’s dreams.

‘It’s changing again’ said Tommy. ‘I see something’.

‘What do you see?’ she asked.

‘A young woman’ droned Tommy.

‘What does she look like?’ she asked.

‘She is Asian, perhaps Indian or Pakistani’ he droned. ‘Looks like she is in her early twenties. She is very a black designer dress. Very revealing. She has a deep cleavage. She is smiling. She is pouring me a drink’.

‘What sort of drink?’ she asked.

‘Whiskey’ he replied. ‘It tastes very funny’.

Dr. Patel then switched off the machine again and the humming stopped.

‘What do you mean it tasted funny?’ asked Dr. Patel.

‘I don’t know’ he replied in a slurred tone. ‘I can’t say as it has gone black again’.

The red nails then reached out for the machine again. Click. The humming returned.

‘Picture forming’ announced Tommy in monotone.

‘What do you see?’ asked Dr. Patel.

‘Indian woman’ droned Tommy.

‘Same girl as before?’ asked Dr. Patel.

‘No different’ said Tommy. ‘Slightly older. Looks a bit like her though’.

‘What is she wearing?’ asked the lady doctor.

‘Thigh high leather boots, leather basque displaying her deep cleavage’ droned Tommy. ‘She looks like some kind of dominatrix. She has her hands on her hips and she is looking down on something ... me ... I am kneeling before her ...’

Click. The humming suddenly stopped.

‘All gone black again’ said Tommy.

Click. The humming has now restarted.

‘Picture forming’ drooled Tommy. ‘I am ... I am kneeling down again ... I am licking something ... shoes ... no sandals ... high heeled sandals. I see toes ... pink painted toes’.

‘Whose feet are they?’ asked Dr. Patel.

‘I don’t know’ he answered. ‘I can’t see the face’.

‘Try to look up’ requested Dr. Patel.

‘I see designer jeans’ said Tommy in monotone. ‘Pink belly top ... big bust ... yes Indian young lady ... the earlier one ... the one in the black designer dress’.

Click. The humming suddenly stopped.

‘Black again’ said Tommy.

Click. The humming again restarted.

‘An image is forming’ said Tommy.

‘What are you seeing now?’ asked Dr. Patel.

‘The two Indian ladies’ said Tommy. ‘Both the earlier younger one and the older one’.

‘What are they wearing?’ asked Dr. Patel.

‘Both wearing saris’ said Tommy. ‘A red one and a green one. Both have their blouses open. I can see their bras. They each have huge breasts. I am standing before them. They are both tall. I am ... I am ...’

‘It is okay darling’ said Dr. Patel seductively. ‘Just keep going, you are doing well’.

‘I am naked!’ he said with shame. ‘One of the ladies is ...’

‘Is what?’ she asked.

‘She is ... she is ...’

He struggled to tell his lady doctor what is happening as he felt embarrassed.

‘She is what?’ asked Dr. Patel. ‘Come on ... you know you can tell me’.

‘She is masturbating me!’ said Tommy going red.

Dr. Patel smiled evilly as her claw like hand once again reached out for the big red machine. This time though, instead of switching the switch her fingers begun to turn a dial that was next to the switch. The humming intensified as the noise then changed pitch. The images begun to flash before Tommy’s eyes in rapid fashion.

‘Which one is masturbating you?’ she asked.

‘I can’t say’ he replied. ‘There are lots of images now’.

‘What type of images’ she asked as she kept turning the dial, intensifying the humming and thus increasing his torment as the speed in which the images flashed before Tommy’s eyes begun to increase as well.

‘I can’t tell’ said Tommy frantically. ‘They are all going too fast ... there are all ... the Indian ladies ... saris ... boots ... belly top ... big bust …’

Dr. Patel then smiled as she saw a tent like shape forming in his pyjama bottoms. Her fingernails begun to reach for the top button of his pyjama trousers.

‘Tell me, do those images arouse you’ she said predatorily as the deft action of her fingernails unbuttoned his button and the front of his pyjamas trouser then burst open. His stiff cock then sprang out.

‘Yes they do!’ he said shamefully. ‘Very much’.

Click. Dr. Patel has switched off the machine and his mind again went black. Then all of a sudden, her long fingernails then took hold of his cock. Tommy gasped.

‘It is okay darling’ she cooed reassuringly as she begun to stroke him. ‘It seems the images are triggered by your arousement. In order to cure you we must see more of the images and understand them and in order to see the images you must be aroused. If we are to see the images then I need to arouse you. Do you understand?’

‘Yes I do’ said Tommy in monotone.

‘But I don’t want you to be too aroused’ said Dr. Patel as she continued to stroke him. ‘Otherwise you will ejaculate and your arousal will decrease and it will all be over. So therefore you must not shoot your sperm unless I order you to. Do you understand and accept this?’

‘Yes I do’ said Tommy in monotone.

Click. Dr. Patel then switched on the machine and the humming returned. She readjusted the dial. An image begun to blurred into Tommy’s mind.

‘What do you see now?’ she asked.

‘Same two Indian ladies’ said Tommy. ‘They are wearing a red sari and a green sari. I am kneeling before them. I know who they are. They are my stepmother Rani and my Aunty Geetha. Aunty Geetha is wearing a red sari and my stepmother is wearing a green one. They are talking to me’.

‘Now listen very carefully’ said Dr. Patel as her stroking gathered pace. ‘I want you to listen to them. Listen to them carefully and understand them. What are they saying?’

‘They want me to sign over my wealth to their Swiss bank account’ said Tommy. ‘They are ordering me to beg for the privilege as well’

‘What is happening now?’ asked Dr. Patel.

‘I am kissing their footwear and pleading to them to swindle me out of my fortune. They have agreed to do so despite the fact that they find my begging pathetic. I am now happily signing away the necessary documents’.

‘What is happening now’ asked Dr. Patel.

‘They are talking again’ said Tommy.

‘I want you too listen to them carefully again and understand them’ said Dr. Patel as her stroking became frantic. ‘What are they saying now?’

‘They want me to sign a document that renounces my freedom and submit myself into bondage to their control and become their slave’ said Tommy. ‘It also states that they will now be known as Goddess Rani and Goddess Geetha. Again they are ordering me to plead for the privilege’.

‘What is happening now?’ asked Dr. Patel.

‘I am again kissing their feet and pleading to them to make me their slave. They have accepted my offer of bondage though they still find my begging pathetic. I happily sign the document that enslaves me to my former aunt and my former stepmother’.

‘What is happening now?’ asked Dr. Patel.

‘Goddess Rani is wanking me while Goddess Geetha is talking’ said Tommy.

‘Now Tommy darling’ cooed Dr. Patel as her frantic stroking became out of control. ‘I want you to listen to Goddess Geetha. I want you too not only listen to Goddess Geetha carefully and understand her but to accept whatever she is saying as the truth. It is soo important. Do you understand?’

‘Yes’ said Tommy weakly.

‘Good’ said Dr. Patel. ‘Now what is she saying?’

‘She is telling me that she and Goddess Rani are no longer my stepmother and aunty and that I am their slave’ said Tommy.

‘And do you understand an accept this?’ asked Dr. Patel.

‘Yes I do’ said Tommy in monotone.

‘Good’ said Dr. Patel. ‘Now what is happening?’

‘Goddess Geetha is telling me that I am now hers and her sister’s property and that I am to daily pay homage to her and Goddess Rani’s beauty’ said Tommy. ‘I am to serve them for the rest of my life and I am not allowed to question their judgments or instructions’

‘And do you understand an accept this?’ asked Dr. Patel.

‘Yes I do’ said Tommy in his usual robotic like voice.

‘You are doing well’ said Dr. Patel. ‘What is Goddess Geetha telling you now?’

‘She is telling me that she and her sister are entitled to do anything to me and that includes executing me if they deemed it necessary’ said Tommy weakly.

‘And do you understand an accept this?’ asked Dr. Patel.

‘Yes I do’ droned Tommy.

‘Good’ said Dr. Patel. ‘Is Goddess Geetha got anything else to say?’

‘Yes she has’ said Tommy in monotone. ‘She is telling me that my condition is completely irreversible’.

‘And do you understand an accept this?’ asked Dr. Patel.

‘Completely’ drooled Tommy.

‘Good’ said Dr. Patel. ‘What is happening now?’

‘Both goddesses have opened up their blouses’ said Tommy. ‘They are both wearing black bras and have big tits. Goddess Geetha has told me that as soon as I spunk up I will be their slave, but she stressed that that I am not allowed to shoot my sperm unless she or Goddess Rani commands it. Goddess Rani is now wanking me like lightening’.

As soon as she heard this Dr. Patel had also increased the pace of her stroking as fast as she possibly could. Her careful and methodical wanking is now out of control.

‘Now listen carefully slave’ said Dr. Patel, calling him slave for the first time. ‘As you know I am also stroking you as well. You are not allowed to shoot your sperm until I have given you the command to so. Do you understand and accept this slave?’

‘Yes Dr. Patel’ droned Tommy.

‘It is Princess Sita’ corrected the white coated Indian lady.

‘Yes Princess Sita’ drooled Tommy.

‘You will shoot your sperm when Goddess Rani commands you to—but only in your dream’ said the sexy lady doctor as she continued to masturbate her young prey. ‘When you have fired your cock in your dream, you will awaken from your nightmare. Do you understand and accept this slave?’

‘Yes Princess Sita’ droned Tommy in monotone.

‘What is happening now?’ she asked the entranced youth.

‘Goddess Rani has ordered me too ...’

Tommy was unable to finish his sentence as he let out a loud grunt and then suddenly opened his eyes. For a mad moment the beautiful Indian lady who masturbated him thought he had shot his load. She immediately relaxed the pace of her stroking and is now wanking him in a slow and meticulous fashion.

ACT V—The doctor’s diagnosis

Tommy immediately looked down at his stiff cock. To the Indian beauty that had just hypnotised him, it seemed to indicate that he too thought he had ejaculated.

‘What happened?’ she asked him.

‘Goddess Rani ordered me to cum’ he muttered in confused tone. ‘I have just spunked up ... in the dream’.

‘Well your therapy is over’ she told him as she let go of his penis.

She picked up her pad and begun scribbling more notes as she continued her diagnosis. ‘And it seemed to pay dividends as I think I have discovered the root of your problems’.

‘What is happening to me, Princess Sita?’ said Tommy.

The lady doctor then stopped scribbling and looked up from her large pad and fixed her young patient with a confused stare.

‘Princess Sita?’ asked the lady doctor with a raised quizzical eyebrow.

‘Err ... I ... err ...’ Tommy tried to stutter an answer as his mind was totally confused. ‘What I meant was er ... er...’

‘Dr. Patel?’ offered the lady doctor with a wry and telling smile that made Tommy go red with embarrassment.

‘Er yes’ said Tommy red faced. ‘Dr. P-Patel’

Dr. Patel continued writing her notes, a large broad grin begun to form on her pretty face. Tommy bowed his head in shame.

‘Try not to worry darling’ said Dr. Patel as she continued to write her notes. She tried hard to suppress a giggle. ‘I think your problem is that your mind is a bit disoriented, which is quite normal, when you have just come out of a trance. At the moment you have trouble telling apart your dream and your present state’.

Tommy felt she was right. The dream felt so real, it was as if it had happened to him. Little did he realise that it did indeed happened to him not so long ago.

He could also understand why he called his lady doctor, Princess Sita. He was certain he was calling her that in the dream he had just had. Or was he. Maybe he was calling his stepmother, Goddess Rani instead. But then again wasn’t Goddess Rani a real goddess and that he had no stepmother called Rani. Yes that could be it. But didn’t his Aunt Geetha order him to believe that, or was that his Goddess Geetha that ordered him to believe that as she don’t want him to call her Aunt Geetha. And where does Princess Sita fit into this?

Oh mother, his head hurts! He must learn to relax and stop trying to think too deeply as he is already confused as it is!

‘I think you are right Dr. Patel’ said Tommy to the lady doctor who continued to write out her report. ‘I think I have trouble telling fantasy apart from reality’.

Dr. Patel stopped writing and once gain looked up and faced her young man in her care. Like before she had a confused look.

‘Fantasy?’ she asked him as she gave him a quizzical stare.

‘Yes ...’ said Tommy, failing to understand why she was giving him a funny look. ‘The fantasy I have just had ... er ... you know ... the dream’.

Dr. Patel then put her pad down and then leaned back on her chair as she stared hard at her patient in an authoritative manner that made him feel uneasy. She put her pen to her lips.

‘I don’t think you have just grasped what had happened here’ she told the confused youth as she chewed lightly on her pen. ‘What had happened to you in your dream isn’t a fantasy my boy. It is in fact very real’.

Tommy’s face then grimaces in disillusionment. He thought he had just managed to understand what had happened to him but now he was totally confused again.

‘Real?’ he asked the lady doctor.

‘Oh yes’ said Dr. Patel.

‘I don’t understand’ said Tommy.

Doctor Patel put her pen down and then let out a sigh.

‘I think it is high time I give you my diagnosis of your condition’ she said. ‘First of all how do you feel now?’

‘I don’t know’ said Tommy weakly. ‘I still feel funny. A bit dazed’.

‘Yes I know, but that is the after effects of your hypnotherapy’ said Dr. Patel. ‘I mean you now have a clearer understanding of your condition now that you have had your dream’.

‘Er ... I am so sorry Doctor’ said Tommy slight bewildered. ‘I don’t mean to sound rude and it is not that I don’t appreciate your professional opinion, but I don’t ... that is I don’t understand my condition at all. If anything that dream has caused more confusion, especially when you told me that it is real’.

‘Well what I mean by that is, that before you only saw flashbacks of your dreams’ said Dr. Patel. ‘And now you have seen the dreams more clearly’

‘Yes that is true’ agreed Tommy. ‘But I still don’t understand it’.

‘Well my boy I shall tell you’ said Dr. Patel. ‘You see you have just had a glimpse of your future’.

‘Huh?’ said Tommy in bewilderment.

‘You see, you were sick because you needed to know your destiny’ said Dr. Patel. ‘It is quite common I have seen it happen to many young men before’.

‘I am sorry’ said Tommy. ‘You have lost me completely’.

‘Well what it is, is this, you are destined to serve the great goddesses Goddess Geetha and Goddess Rani’ said Dr. Patel.

‘Great goddesses?’ said Tommy in bemusement.

‘Yes the great goddesses’ said Dr. Patel. ‘There are goddesses in this world and it is the mortal man job to serve them. The most important goddesses are the great goddesses. In this world we have three great goddesses. They are Goddess Radha, Goddess Rani and Goddess Geetha. You are fated to serve them’.

‘How am I fated to serve them?’ asked Tommy, getting annoyed as well as confused. ‘How do you know I am fated to serve them?’

‘It is written in your horoscope’ said Dr. Patel.

‘Horoscope ... what horoscope?’ said Tommy.

‘The horoscope of the true religion’ said Dr. Patel.

‘The true religion?’ asked Tommy in bemusement.

‘Yes the true religion’ said Dr. Patel. ‘You see, there are many religions in this world and that the one I believe in, is known as “the true religion”. It is known as that as we believe it is the only religion, that is the truth’.

‘But Dr. Patel, all religions preached that!’ protested Tommy.

‘Oh I know they do’ agreed Dr. Patel. ‘But I know that the one that I believe in, is the true religion. It comes from India but it is rapidly gaining followers in other parts of the world in particular the west. It preaches the domination of men by females. It preaches reincarnation and that our destinies are based on horoscopes’.

Tommy wanted to laugh out loud, but he didn’t. He didn’t understand what was going on. Is this all still a dream. Has his family doctor who he had trusted immensely for so many years had lost her marbles.

‘Dr. Patel, I am sorry to say that I am not religious’ said Tommy. ‘I don’t believe in any religion, particularly the mangled nonsense, you are preaching’.

Tommy was smiling as he was beginning to find the whole affair amusing. He thought she was joking. That is until he saw her face. She wasn’t smiling at all. She had on her, a very serious look as she stared at him disdainfully. He wondered whether he offended her. Although an atheist, Tommy was always careful about what he said to people with religious sentiments—although he found his lady doctor’s beliefs a bit hard to swallow to say the least!

‘That’s why you have been having these problems’ said Dr. Patel. ‘You are destined for big things. In my religion men must serve women. Males of our religion are always seeking out important and respectable ladies to serve. The most powerful the , the better. It is a mortal male’s ultimate honour to serve a goddess. But you are the envy of all males, because you are destined to serve the great goddesses’.

Tommy now didn’t know what to think. He had gathered that his doctor had finally cracked. It was either that or that she was playing a rather long joke that was beginning to grate his nerves. But what the hell. Since he had nothing better to do, he might as well play her little games. He had nothing to lose after all—or so he thought!

‘But what proof have you got?’ asked Tommy, pretending to air his scepticism.

‘Well you have just been given proof already’ said Dr. Patel. ‘You are just about to throw away your fabulous destiny by disbelieving and rejecting your responsibilities so the great goddesses have been plaguing you with nightmares’.

Tommy wanted to give up. He didn’t know what to say to her. To think she actually believed in this nonsense.

‘Oh come now, you don’t believe that do you?’ said Tommy.

‘Then how do you explain the nightmares you have been getting?’ asked Dr. Patel.

‘Well obviously I have some kind of sickness’ reasoned Tommy starting to lose his patience.

‘Of course you do’ smiled the lady doctor. ‘Punishment from the great goddesses for disbelieving them’.

‘Alright!’ said Tommy angrily. ‘How do you know about these so called revelations?’

‘I told you it is all in your horoscope’ said Dr. Patel.

‘Since when did you put your faith in horoscopes’ said Tommy.

‘Since I was in my teens when I read my own horoscopes’ said Dr. Patel. ‘I must confess that I too was a non-believer and until I was given my horoscope by a lady friend of my mother’s who followed the true religion. When I read it I had all the answers I have been looking for and I was aware of my own destiny’.

‘So what does the stars have for you then?’ asked Tommy in a tone that expressed sarcasm.

‘What do the great goddesses have for me, you mean?’ said Dr. Patel. ‘Nothing is written in the stars, there are all in the desires of the great goddesses’.

‘Whatever!’ said Tommy sharply. ‘So what is your destiny?’

‘If I told you, you wouldn’t believe it’ she said with a smile as she arched back at her seat. ‘Since you have an obvious stubborn attitude towards the true religion, I am therefore not at liberty to tell you my destiny. Perhaps when you have gained a bit of sense maybe then I will relent and tell you about my horoscope and my role in your fabulous destiny’

‘Okay, what is my great destiny then?’ said Tommy. ‘What else have I got to look out for, apart from three great goddesses?’

‘Oh I shall tell you’ said Dr. Patel as she enthusiastically leaned forward towards Tommy. ‘Well according to your horoscope you are fated to serve the sacred trinity of the great goddesses. If you have served them well then you are to be rewarded with a new life in a new world where you will serve the great goddess of that universe. The great goddess in question is the Great Goddess Pavani, dimensional sister to the great goddesses, Radha, Rani and Geetha’.

‘Oh and you have proof of that as well have you?’ asked Tommy.

‘Well I will tell you something’ said Dr. Patel getting up from the chair. ‘I will give you proof. Why don’t we try an experiment, shall we?’

‘An experiment?’ asked Tommy in bemused tones.

‘Well you have just been shown a part of your future when you went into a hypnotic induced trance’ said Dr. Patel. ‘And that what you see confirms what was written in your horoscope. You will serve the great goddesses of this universe’.

‘If you say so’ said Tommy sarcastically. ‘So what experiment do you profess?’

‘Well there is still your other part of your horoscope to be confirmed’ said Dr. Patel. ‘The one where it states that you are destined to serve the Great Goddess Pavani’.

‘So what do you have in mind then?’ said Tommy.

‘Well if you have that part confirmed, then you will have your proof, wouldn’t you?’ said Dr. Patel.

‘So how are we going to go about doing that then?’ asked Tommy.

‘Well it is simple’ said Dr. Patel. ‘We confirmed the first part when we put you in a trance and you saw the first part of your future in your dream’.

‘So?’ said Tommy incredulously.

‘Well it is obvious, we going to have to do it again’ said Dr. Patel. ‘I will trance you again and if you have a dream of serving the Great Goddess Pavani, then will have to accept the fact that I have been telling the truth all along. What do say to that?’

‘Look, I don’t think we should be doing this’ said Tommy, as he had already had enough of this nonsense.

‘What’s the matter?’ said Dr. Patel cunningly with a wistful smile. ‘Scared of being proven to be wrong?’

It was too much for Tommy. Not wanting to back away from a challenge he decided to throw down the gauntlet and accept Dr. Patel’s offer of contest.

‘Okay then, you are on’ said Tommy sharply. ‘Your funeral. If you want to look like an idiot then that is your problem’.

Dr. Patel grinned. She found him quite cute when he is angry. He had earlier got up and was sitting on the couch with his legs folded. Dr. Patel ordered him to lie down again and make himself comfortable. She then got off her chair and walked towards the couch.

ACT VI—Goddess Pavani’s revelation to Tommy

When she reached the couch she looked down at his lying form for a moment. Suddenly she reached behind her head and undid her plait. She then shook her head slightly as her long hair went loose around her. She carefully took off her spectacles and placed them on the chair next to the long couch. Tommy now saw her differently. She does look better with her hair down, even though it was slightly dishevelled.

For the first time he noticed that his family doctor was far from the plain and authoritative looking lady he was led to believe all these years he been seeing her. Now that the glasses were off and the hair was down she was actually a beautiful and elegant lady.

She opened up the buttons on the front of her long white coat. Tommy noticed her lime green sari. She pulled down the top of the sari that was over her shoulder and wrapped it crudely to her waist. Even though she was still wearing her white coat, the buttons were all open at the front.

It was the first time Tommy noticed her huge breasts, for through the open coat he saw that she was wearing a matching green sari blouse. The blouse was struggling to hold her massive boobies and they were just jutting out of her coat.

She also had a deep and impressive cleavage. Tommy’s cock begun to stiffen. He couldn’t believe what he was seeing. Not only did he found out that this seemingly plain looking Indian lady, was actually beautiful but she was sexy too. Why didn’t he notice this before?!

‘If we are going to seek out visions of you serving the great goddess Pavani, then I need to send you in a deeper trance’ said Dr. Patel, as she begun unfastening the hooks at the front of the blouse. ‘And if I am to achieve that, then I must arouse you even more than before’.

With that she ripped opened the front of the blouse and her huge bra encased boobies then spilled out. Tommy couldn’t believe the glorious sight that greeted him. Dr. Patel was wearing a black lacy transparent bra that left nothing to imagination. His cock immediately went rock hard and was twitching madly. Dr. Patel’s clinical hand then took hold of it.

‘Now look deeply down my cleavage’ she cooed as she stroked him. ‘Concentrate on my breasts’

Tommy stared dreamily at the titanic tits that dangled before his eyes. He was getting hard from her stroking. He noticed that her boobs were heavily perfumed and the scent was already making him sleepy.

‘Inhale’ she commanded.

Tommy did what he was ordered and immediately went into a trance. Dr. Patel smiled.

‘Now Tommy darling’ she cooed as she stroked him. ‘You are in a deep trance, deeper than you have gone before. Do you understand boy?’

‘Yes doctor’ drooled Tommy.

‘You are floating downwards and downwards and all around you is cloudy’ she cooed as her stroking picked up pace. ‘Down and down you go. You are still floating but suddenly you stop. You feet land gently on soft ground. It is still misty, but the mist is clearing. What do you see?’

‘I don’t know’ said Tommy in monotone. ‘I know I am in a room but it is still cloudy ... wait I see a woman’.

‘What sort of woman?’ asked Dr. Patel as she continued to masturbate him meticulously.

‘It is difficult to say as it is still misty’ droned Tommy. ‘Wait the mist is clearing ... I see the lady more clearly. She is ... a well rounded lady ... she is Indian ...’

‘Indian?’ asked Dr. Patel.

‘Yes Indian’ replied Tommy. ‘She is ... well dressed in a nice white sari ... she looks beautiful and ... her tits are huge! She looks ... a lot like you!’

‘Does she?’ said Dr. Patel in mock amazement.

‘Yes ... a lot like you’ said Tommy in monotone. ‘It is uncanny ... it is you ... I think ... but it can’t be ... wait she is trying to say something’.

‘Now darling listen carefully as this is soo important’ she cooed as her methodical wanking begun to increase in a frenzied tempo. ‘What you are about to see is very real. You will accept what you are seeing as though it is real and actually happening. Do you understand and accept this?’

‘Yes Dr. Patel’ drooled Tommy.

‘Whatever this lady is telling you, is the truth’ cooed Dr. Patel. ‘You will obey and accept anything this lady tells you as the truth. Do you understand and accept this?’’

‘Yes Dr. Patel’ droned Tommy as his body begun to go all weak.

‘Now, what is happening now?’ asked Dr. Patel.

‘She is ordering me to kneel’ said Tommy. ‘And I am kneeling before her. She is now looking down on me and talking to me in contempt’.

‘What is she saying?’ asked Dr. Patel.

‘She is telling me that she is the great Goddess Pavani’ said Tommy now slightly shivering with fear. ‘She is saying that she is very angry with me for not believing in her and rejecting my glorious destiny’.

As Dr. Patel stroked him, she could see tears running down his eyes. It was as if he was so ashamed. She smiled. She was beginning to sense that her conditioning is working.

‘What is happening now?’ asked Dr. Patel.

‘She is telling me that she is considering destroying me for this act of blasphemy’ droned Tommy tearfully.

Dr. Patel not only noticed more tears streaming down the wretched youth’s cheeks but he was also shivering in fear. She smiled even more.

‘What is going on now?’ she asked.

‘I am pleading with her to forgive me’ said Tommy tearfully. ‘I am admitting my sins and I am apologising for not believing in her disciple Dr. Sita Patel and for disrespecting her and I am also begging her to allow me to repent’.

Dr. Patel was now smiling in contentment. She had succeeded. This was confirmation that he actually believed what he was seeing as the truth. Her conditioning has worked.

‘What is happening now?’ asked Dr. Patel.

‘She is telling me that even though that I am unworthy and didn’t deserve this she is going to give me another chance’ said Tommy tearfully. ‘I am kissing her feet in thanks and submission’.

‘What is happening now?’ asked Dr. Patel.

‘She is telling me that I am destined to be her slave forever’ said Tommy. ‘She said that she had visited me before in my childhood, in her two earlier earthy incarnations of which I submitted to. She is ordering me to seek out and submit to her three remaining avatars. She has also told me that once this is down I must serve her sisters Goddess Radha, Rani and Geetha’.

‘Do you understand and accept these orders?’ asked Dr. Patel.

‘Oh yes Dr. Patel’ said Tommy. ‘With all my heart’.

‘What is happening now?’ asked Dr. Patel.

‘She has ordered me to rise’ droned Tommy, who then suddenly flinched. ‘She has taken hold of my penis and is stroking me. She has told me that in order to show my submission to her that I must ejaculate in her honour when she gives the command’.

Dr. Patel suddenly had a feeling of déjà vu. Something similar had happened earlier when she traced him only a short while ago. It was at this point she felt a bit nervous. This part of the hypnotism is somewhat confusing and must be performed carefully as he is already in a trance within a trance and the thin line between reality and fantasy was getting blurred.

‘Now darling listen carefully as this is soo important’ she cooed as she wanked him at a brisk but cautious pace. As your Goddess Pavani is stroking you in your vision, just like Goddess Rani did in an earlier vision. I am also stroking you as well. But you are not allowed to shoot your sperm until I have given you the express permission. Do you understand and accept this?’

‘Yes Dr. Patel’ droned Tommy.

‘You will shoot your sperm when Goddess Pavani commands you to—but only in the sacred vision that you are experiencing at the moment’ said Dr. Patel seductively. ‘When you ejaculate in your mystical dream you will immediately awaken. Do you understand and accept this?’

‘Yes Dr. Patel’ droned Tommy in monotone.

‘And when you awaken from this trance you are going to believe that what you saw is real. Do you understand and accept this?’ cooed Dr. Patel, her wanking now out of control.

‘Yes Dr. Patel’ squeaked Tommy weakly.

‘Now what is happening now?’ she asked the entranced youth.

‘Goddess Pavani has ordered me too ...’

Just like before, Tommy was unable to finish his sentence as he let out a loud grunt and then suddenly opened his eyes, causing the lady doctor to flinch. She quickly took a peep at his groin and was relieved to see that her hand that was wanking his cock was not covered in cream. Like before Tommy’s reaction fooled her. He acted as though he did spunk up.

ACT VII—Tommy’s destiny

Tommy too blinked for a few moments and then looked down at his stiff cock, as he too thought he had ejaculated.

‘What happened?’ she asked him as she relaxed the pace of her stroking.

‘Goddess Pavani had ordered me to shoot my load’ he said weakly. ‘I have just spunked up ... in the dream ... my vision’.

Dr. Patel then let go of the penis. She looked down on him and smiled.

‘Get off the chair’ she said sternly.

Slowly Tommy picked himself off the chair. He then bowed his head in shame. Such was Dr. Patel’s conditioning of his mind he was convinced that the beautiful and sexy lady doctor had been right all along. She had tried to save him and put him on the path of righteous, but he had doubted her and was disrespectful towards her. Oh how he is now regretting his actions.

‘Now do you believe me?’ said the sexy white coated Indian lady, hands on hips, beaming at him in triumph.

Tommy nodded in the affirmative and begun to quietly sob. He was now fully convinced. What a fool he had been. He didn’t know what to do. He knew he had a divine future that most men would envy but he now felt that he had thrown it all away. If there was any consolation he was comforted by the fact that he remembered Dr. Patel telling him that she too was an unbeliever at first. That is until she saw her horoscope. Despite the misery he was in, that particular fact intrigued him. He just wanted to know more.

‘You told me earlier that you too were a non-believer and only started believing when you read your own horoscope’ said Tommy to the lady doctor. ‘What was in your horoscope?’

‘It said that I am an incarnation of the Great Goddess Pavani’ said Dr. Patel. ‘I am supposed to be the third of five earthly manifestations of the great goddess. That is my role in your destiny. She has come down in her human form to guide you to her sisters and put you on your path of righteousness. And she is doing it through me’.

‘Oh!’ said Tommy, looking shocked.

He wondered if she was telling the truth. He had doubted her for too long and he shouldn’t have doubted her as everything she told him has been the truth all along. He now realised that if he had indeed found the third incarnation of the Great Goddess Pavani, then he is half way through his destiny.

‘See there is more proof for you’ said Dr. Patel with a smirk. ‘That is why when you stared at the face of the great goddess, you saw my face. I am her mortal manifestation. I am born in her image’.

This was the final proof. Tommy was now fully convinced. He needed need any more proof. He felt so ashamed as a tear fell from his eyes.

‘I am so sorry’ he sobbed. ‘I feel so ashamed’.

Dr. Patel then wiped his tear with her long fingernail.

‘Don’t be upset’ she said as she seductively runs her fingers across his cheek. ‘It was predicted that you behaved in this manner. The horoscope said that you will be stubborn and unbelieving. It was fated to happen. It stated that it is my job to change you. I am so happy that I have achieved my aim’.

Dr. Patel then leaned forward and kissed the young man gently on her lips.

‘What must I do now?’ asked Tommy.

‘You must now seek out your stepmother and her sisters’ said Dr. Patel stroking his chin with her long fingernails. ‘They are really incarnations of the great goddesses Radha, Rani and Geetha’.

‘How do I find them?’ said Tommy in tones that expressed panic. ‘I don’t even know the first place to look’

‘Try not to worry’ said Dr. Patel gently trailing her long nails down his chest and stomach. ‘Obviously you need to make enquiries. What you really need is a super efficient secretary’.

‘Ms. Barbara Wright?’ asked Tommy, suddenly remembering the elegant secretary who was previously in his mother’s employ but now handles all his affairs.

‘Oh no not her’ said Dr. Patel as her fingernails then gripped his cock. ‘She is not suitable to look for your stepmother and her sisters as she is a non-believer’.

For a brief few seconds Dr. Patel begun to examine the stiff cock in her hand, bending it from side to side.

‘Tommy darling, if we are to search for the great goddesses then we need “our people” to help you’ said Dr. Patel as she begun stroking his cock. ‘You must sack the unbeliever and replace her with someone that is a believer in the true religion’.

‘But who?’ asked Tommy as he begun to go weak.

‘Well I have a friend of mine in your employ’ said Dr. Patel as she increased her stroking. ‘She is a follower of the true religion’.

‘Who is she?’ said Tommy.

‘Her name is Mrs. Shaheeda Khan’ said Dr. Patel. ‘She is a typist in one of your departments. Out of all your staff she is the only one that follows and practises our religion. You must promote her as your private secretary immediately’.

‘Yes I will do that’ said Tommy.

‘Good’ said Dr. Patel, letting go off his penis.

‘What shall I do in the meantime?’ said Tommy.

‘Well isn’t it obvious?’ said Dr. Patel. ‘You must follow and practise your new religion’.

‘How do I do that?’ said Tommy.

The sexy lady doctor then looked at him sternly at first, as though she was annoyed. She did it in a false and mocking way. Putting her hands on her hips, she then forced a restrained smile.

‘What am I going to do with you’ she said with a sigh. ‘What does our religion preaches?’

‘The domination of males by females’ he replied.

‘That is right’ said Dr. Patel. ‘You must find a nice and respectable woman and submit to her’.

Tommy paused for second to think. He then turned to his lady doctor.

‘Where shall I find such a lady?’ asked Tommy.

Dr. Patel then looked at him cunningly, a cold smile begun to break on her lips. She then put her finger to her lips and looked upwards as though she was in deep thought.

‘Hmm that is a tricky one’ she said in mock thought. ‘Who shall you have as your first mistress? Hmm. Obviously it has to be someone who follows our religion. A mature lady perhaps. Highly experienced. A very respectable lady with a respectable position. In India they don’t come respectable than a doctor. Yes a lady doctor. Hmm. I say, if that lady doctor just so happened to be an incarnation of a great goddess well that would be so much the better as well I suppose. But where shall we find such a divine lady? Dam!’

ACT VIII—Princess Sita blows Tommy’s cock

Dr. Patel then looked at the young man and smiled pleasantly. By now even the slow witted Tommy knew what she was hinting at. Even he forced a smile. Tommy then knelt before the beautiful Indian lady doctor that he hoped would be his first mistress in accordance with the rules of his new faith.

‘Please Dr. Patel’ he said meekly. ‘Can one as lowly as myself have the honour of serving such a divine lady as yourself?’

‘Well you know that I will have to stop calling you by your name don’t you?’ she asked.

‘Yes Dr. Patel’ said Tommy.

‘You know I will stop referring to you as darling’ she said. ‘I shall have to call you slave and slave only’.

‘Oh yes Dr. Patel’ said Tommy.

‘And you know that you will have to stop calling me Dr. Patel’ said the lady doctor. ‘And refer to me by a title’.

‘A title?’ said the kneeling form of Tommy.

The Indian beauty sat down on her chair and crossed her legs. Tommy saw for the first time that she was wearing black leather boots. It was quite unusual to see an Indian lady wearing boots underneath her sari. Usually it is sandals or shoes.

‘All mistresses of slaves have a title, before her first name’ she explained. ‘It is a title of her choice. Usually the most common one is “Mistress”, but there are variations. There is “Lady” or “Madame” or “mi lady”. Mistresses from the Far East liked to be called “Sultana”. High class Indian ladies like to be called “Empress” or “Maharani”. It all depends on the mistress’s tastes’.

‘What title do you prefer?’ asked the enslaved youth.

‘Hmm’ said Dr. Patel, putting her finger to her lips as if in deep thought. ‘How about “Princess”. Yes Princess Sita. That is what you will call me’.

‘Princess Sita’ thought Tommy. Where did he hear that? Yes it was in the dream he had earlier. Or was it? The dream was supposed to be real. Hmm. Is he still dreaming then? No he mustn’t start that nonsense again! The grovelling youth then pushed his kneeling frame forward so he is kneeling close up to the boots of his mistress who was still sitting in her chair.

‘Yes your highness’ said Tommy respectably. ‘I am your slave and I shall serve you always, o’ Princess Sita’.

With that Tommy then bowed his head and begun licking the soles of his princess’s boot. Princess Sita looked down on her slave and smiled. He is learning fast. She was quite pleased with the way he addressed her. She was also impressed with the way he dutifully cleaned her footwear with his tongue—and he did that without even being ordered!

Tommy cleaned every speck of dirt from her boot. He even sucked hard on her heel. When he had finished cleaning one boot she recrossed her legs so that he can start on her other boot. Soon her boots were shining like mirrors.

She got up from her chair and ordered her slave to rise as well. When he got up she suddenly lunged forward and grabbed him. She kissed him hard on his lips, giving him a long wet snog. It lasted only for about ten seconds but it was still divine as her tongue was probing inside his mouth. Tommy went all red. He knew he was given a divine honour but he felt unworthy.

‘Slave’ she cooed as she seductively stroked his chin. ‘You have done well. I am very impressed with you’.

‘Oh thank you, your highness’ said Tommy humbly.

‘But in ordered to be officially initiated into the true religion, we must performed the special ritual’ she said as she rest her hands on his shoulders.

‘What ritual is that?’ asked Tommy.

‘The ritual of masturbation’ said Princess Sita.

‘What does that involves?’ asked Tommy.

‘Well I masturbate you, while you make a declaration of submission to me and a declaration of your love of your new faith’ said Princess Sita. ‘Then, when I give the command, you will shoot your sperm in my honour and then be officially initiated into our religion’.

‘Oh please Princess Sita’ cried Tommy with a hint of desperation. ‘I beg of you to perform the ritual on me immediately. I want to submit to you’

‘All in good time’ said Princess Sita. ‘But first I am going to reward you for your efforts of embracing your new religion so easily. I am amazed how quickly and willingly you have taken me as your mistress’.

‘O divine Princess Sita’ said Tommy. ‘There is no need. I was born to serve and please you. I deserve no special reward as I am doing my duty’.

‘Just the response I wanted to hear’ said Princess Sita. ‘But I am going to give you your reward nevertheless’.

Princess Sita knelt in front of Tommy. Her face was facing directly at his stiff cock, which was pointing upwards. She looked up at her slave who looked nervously down at her, wondering what she had in mind. He saw that she was smiling up at him.

‘I shouldn’t really be doing this to you as it goes against all our rules’ said the smiling Princess Sita looking up at her slave. ‘The rules states that you must give pleasure to me and not the other way round’.

Tommy begun to shake with fear as he figured out just what his mistress’s intentions are.

‘But since you are not officially my slave yet, and I wanted so badly to reward you, I guess it is okay’ said Princess Sita whose long fingernails suddenly gripped his cock. ‘Remember this and remember this well as it will only happen just this once’.

‘O’ your highness ... no’ screamed Tommy frantically, who for a mad moment wanted to push her away but dared not. ‘Please, I am not worthy!’

‘Oh just shut up you bastard and enjoy’ said the Indian beauty giggling.

With that she opened her mouth and brought her face forward. Using her fingers, she gently propelled his stiff cock into her eager mouth. Her luscious lipstick coated lips then engulfed his cock. Tommy threw back his head and moaned in ecstasy as her head begun to bob back and forth as she delivered a scorching blow job. This is an experience that will stay with him for a long time. He was in heaven. His mistress’s tongue was like an electric eel as it buzzed every inch of his shaft. And the powerful suction of her mouth was something out of this world!

She carried on blowing him for a good twenty minutes. His whole body was burning with lust. But for the command she put in his mind earlier, he would have exploded in the first thirty seconds. They both knew that. She wanted him to cum in her mouth but somehow it didn’t feel right.

Still, he was leaking precum pretty badly and she enjoyed sucking it all up. The taste of his precum was nice. Ideally though she really wanted the thick cum—but it was being delivered in small quantities. However it didn’t bother her that much, as to her it felt like sucking on a sweet—the more harder she sucked, the more of the cum she tasted. It made her feel so hot as the fluid gently trickled down her throat.

Soon she decided enough was enough and got off him. He let out a sigh. He wished it would never end. It was only when she got up and saw him that she first noticed the sweat dripping from his body. He was panting badly.

‘Did you enjoy that?’ she asked him with a smile.

‘Oooh yess!’ he squeaked weakly.

‘Good’ she said taking hold of his cock. ‘Shall we begin the initiation process then?’

‘Yes your highness’ said Tommy.

ACT XI—Princess Sita initiates Tommy into the true religion

Princess Sita begun to stroke him. Tommy felt weak but he was happy. It was finally happening to him. He will be enslaved to the beautiful and respectable lady doctor and was on the right path of fulfilling his destiny.

‘Now slave I want you to listen carefully’ said Princess Sita as she wanked him. ‘You will concentrate on two things: my voice and my breasts, do you understand and accept this?’

‘Yes your highness’ drooled Tommy as his eyeballs begun to soak up her bar encased boobies.

‘Thomas Richard Robinson, It has been revealed to you in visions and omens that you are prophesied to be enslaved to the great goddesses, are you willing to accept this fate?’

‘Yes your highness’ drooled Tommy

‘The first goddesses you will be enslaved to is Goddess Rani and Goddess Geetha, who are in the guise of your stepmother and aunty. Are you willing to surrender and submit to them’

‘Yes your highness’ drooled Tommy

‘The price of submission is your freedom and your wealth, are you willing to surrender them?’ she cooed throatily.

‘Yes your highness’ drooled Tommy. ‘With all my heart. I will forsake everything for my goddesses’.

‘Come a little closer’ she said seductively.

Tommy moved forward until his face is only an inch from Princess Sita’s massive breasts. The strong perfume was making him giddy. At the same time, Princess Sita’s left hand opened a side drawer on her table and took out a small jar. She was still wanking him with her right hand. Her left hand then placed the jar underneath the head of his cock, ready to catch the dispersed sperm.

‘Inhale’ she whispered sexily.

Tommy breathed in the powerful scent and immediately his brain went into a spin. His tired eyes were already wet and soggy. Princess Sita continued to recondition his mind to her will as she wanked him methodically.

‘You are then fated to serve the Great Goddess Pavani’ said Princess Sita, ‘Are you willing to enter bondage in her name?’

‘Yes your highness’ drooled Tommy. ‘How can I refuse such an honour?’

‘Since she is in another universe, the price of submission is your life. You are fated to die in this world so you can be reborn into Goddess Pavani’s world. Your execution is to be carried out by the divine maid Pavani Menon, servant to the Goddess Rani and Goddess Geetha and on their orders. Do you accept this fate?’ said Princess Sita, her wanking now out of control.

‘Yes your highness’ drooled Tommy. ‘Such a worthless thing as my life is a small thing to pay for the honour of servitude to a great goddess’.

‘Then you have agreed to devote to yourself to the true religion’ said Princess Sita as her stroking became more relaxed. ‘Do you agree to abide by its rules’.

‘Oh yes your highness’ drooled Tommy.

‘Then in order to be initiated into our faith, you must pay tribute to your first mistress, which is I, with your sperm. Do you understand and accept this’ said Princess Sita as she once again quickened the pace of her stroking’.

‘Yes your highness’ drooled Tommy.

‘Are you ready to cum in reverence for me’ said Princess Sita her stroking once again frantic.

‘Yes’ groaned Tommy weakly.

‘Then let me take you down the long winding downward spiral path of your ruin, you foolish young man’ said Princess Sita her stroking now so fast and furious that it begun to cause Tommy incredible pain. ‘Cum! Ejaculate in my honour and be mine forever’.

Tommy then let out a grunt—the third time he did so that day. Unlike before he shot his creamy load—and it wasn’t in his dream. Jet after jet of spunk begun to fill the jar. The divine hand of the white coated Indian beauty was still rubbing his cock back and forth at a frantic pace, making sure that she milked every drop of the tribute that he made in her honour.

All the time he was thinking of Princess Sita, his mistress, the latest incarnation of the Great Goddess Pavani, the final goddess of his life cycle. He was secretly praying in his mind to the former Dr. Sita Patel, the evil but beautiful lady doctor who ruined him and robbed him of his future so that he can serve her and be enslaved to the goddess of her faith. He was praying to her to accept him and be hers forever.

When Princess Sita milked the last drop of his sperm from his reddened cock she realised that the jar was full. In fact it was beginning to slightly overfill. Semen was dripping from the edge of the jar. She finally stopped stroking him. With her finger she managed to wipe off the excess sperm that was trickling from the side of the jar.

At this stage Tommy was very weak. His whole body was aching and his cock was burning. Through tear soaked eyes he could make out the image of Princess Sita’s face. She raised her finger to her red painted lips. The long red fingernail had a globule of sperm. She opened her mouth and sucked on her finger, her eyes lighting up as she greedily begun to swallow the creamy white substance. Her face was beaming with delight to indicate to the young man that she had just enslaved that she had accepted the tribute made in her honour.

It was too much for Tommy his strength then gave way as he collapsed on the chair. He then slowly closed his eyes. The last image he registered was Princess Sita turning to leave the room clutching her jar.

* * *

Chapter Four: Tommy submits to Goddess Pavani’s third incarnation

Slave 9 opened his eyes. His weak and tired body dropped limply on the chair as if he would slide off it at any given moment. His blurry vision begun to sharpen as he tried hard to focus and visualise his surrounding. It soon became apparent that he was staring at the floor. He suddenly realised he was back in the living room.

Weakly he managed to lift his head up. He was then confronted with the divine image of a beautiful buxom Indian lady. She was dressed in a nice white sari and her long hair was tied in a neat bun. Her lips were painted red and she looked breath taking. He knew straight away who this Rubenesque Aphrodite was.

The divine Goddess Pavani looked down disdainfully at the scrawny form of her young slave still seated on his chair. Her third incarnation has just defeated him. She looked at his weak and swollen cock. It will have to fire again for her fourth and fifth incarnations and then he will be enslaved to her three beautiful sisters. And then he would be finally hers.

She wondered why so much trouble was needed for such a wimp. But then again she realised that she could have him at anytime. He was hers for the taking. But that would be too easy. She wanted to subject him to the slow and painful process of enslaving him.

It was like a boxing match. Round three has already finished and he is already floored. She was not only his opponent but she is also the referee—and indication on how fair his plight is. As the referee she can stop the fight at anytime, but her sadistic desire wouldn’t allow it—she wanted him to take more punishment.

And it is almost time for round four. Another of her incarnations and another new opponent that is really a new version of herself. Miraculously she would mercifully allow him 24 hours to recover and prepare.

His mangled brain begun to work out what had happened. He began to stammer out sentences that made no sense. ‘W-What ... where am ... I ...?’

She let out a sigh to indicate her annoyance of the pathetic fool that she had the misfortune to be lumbered with.

‘You have just submitted to my third incarnation, you pathetic idiot’ she sneered contemptuously. ‘Get up and clean yourself and then go to bed’.

He saw her turn and leave as she made her way to the door. She opened it and walked out. But before she left she turned and faced him again.

‘Tomorrow is a busy day’ she said from the doorway. ‘You will get ready to take a trip to the residence of your stepmother and aunties—earthly manifestations of my sisters. Your secretary Mrs. Shaheeda Khan will prepare you.

Goddess Pavani then gave a sinister smile that made his blood run cold.

‘But beware her’ she said grinning evilly. ‘She is not what she seems. My fourth incarnation awaits you!’

She then turned and left the room leaving the door wide open, her echoing laughter drowning down in volume as she went further away.

Slave 9 then grimaces weakly. He tried to pick himself up off the chair but only succeeded in falling off it and collapsing on the floor. He tried to pick himself up again but he was so weak he couldn’t move.

Like the day before he waited for about a few minutes as he tried to recover and allow his strength to return to him. He then made another attempt to get off the floor but although he felt a bit stronger, he was not was strong as he thought he was and again he fell to the floor.

He waited another few minutes to recover. By this stage he knew he was too weak. Submission to the three incarnations of the great goddess he loved and worshiped had taken its toll on his body and had drained all of his energies. He didn’t think he could survive her remaining two incarnations but he knew that he must, if he ever wanted to have the honour of being enslaved to the Great Goddess Pavani forever. He must get to bed quickly. He needed his strength for tomorrow.

He picked himself up slightly. Although he was still on the floor he was at least on his hands and knees. He then began to crawl. Slowly but surely, he kept crawling and managed to wriggle his way out of the room like a worm—which in his case (as his goddess would agree) was most appropriate.

* * *

Chapter Five: The fourth incarnation of Goddess Pavani

(An account of Tommy’s submission to the secretary Shaheeda Khan—told in five acts)

ACT I—Treating a respectable Indian lady

Slave 9 awoke and got out of bed. He felt much better—perhaps not 100% but still he knew he would survive. Well at least he hoped. On the chair besides his bed he saw a shirt and a pair of trousers. He put them on.

When he came down he saw Goddess Pavani. She again looked different. She looked very refined and regal. She was wearing a beautiful red sari. She had her hair tied up in a sexy bee-hive hairdo. She was heavily made up with dark eye shadow. She looked so sophisticated she reminded him of a typical 1970’s Bollywood actress that frequented old Indian films that are shown on cable TV. Slave 9’s cock twitched.

‘Ahh’ exclaimed the refined and regal lady when she saw him. ‘Master Robinson. At long last. We have a busy day ahead of us. I trust you slept well?’

Just as soon as the elegant lady spoke those words Slave 9’s head went into a spin as he recalled an earlier point in his life.

‘Yes Mrs. Khan’ said Tommy, as he answered his beautiful secretary. ‘Thank you’.

‘Good’ said the distinguished and respectable lady. ‘I have your tickets for your flight’.

‘Flight?’ said Tommy confusingly.

‘Oh I don’t believe you’ said Mrs. Khan in tones that expressed frustration. ‘You forgotten already haven’t you?’

‘Ahh ... s-sorry’ he stammered. ‘Please enlighten me’.

‘You are due to fly out to London to meet your stepmother Rani and Aunty Geetha’ said Mrs. Khan in annoyance. ‘Honestly sir, you must keep up’.

‘Ahh well ... I have been thinking’ said Tommy. ‘Maybe it isn’t a good idea. I mean I hardly know them and ...’

‘What do you mean?’ snapped Shaheeda, cutting off her employer in mid-sentence. ‘They are your only living relatives!’

‘Well that maybe true’ explained Tommy, ‘But mother did warn me about them, she said they are money grabbing ...’

‘For all due respects sir your mother has passed on’ interrupted Shaheeda. ‘Your stepmother and her sisters has assumed your mother’s responsibilities and you must now show your loyalty to them’.

‘Well is it necessary?’ asked Tommy.

‘Of course it is’ said Shaheeda. ‘You don’t see it that way because you were brought up in the western culture. They are respectable Indian ladies. In their culture stepmothers and aunts are highly respected. A young man is duty bound to show total submission to his stepmother and aunt, otherwise it is grossly insulting’.

‘Really?’ said Tommy.

‘Of course it is’ said Shaheeda. ‘I should know. Being a respectable Indian lady myself, I would be very offended if my nephew or stepson doesn’t submit to me and pay homage to me’

‘Well I suppose you are right’ said Tommy. ‘When do I leave and when ... wait ... what do you mean by paying homage?’

‘Oh my ... this is going to be harder than I thought’ said Shaheeda, putting her hand on her forehead in dismay. ‘But before you leave I must teach you how to treat respectable Indian ladies. You hardly know anything’.

‘I-if you insist’ said Tommy.

‘First come to me and kneel before me’ said Shaheeda.

‘I am sorry!’ said Tommy in bewilderment.

‘Just do it!’ snapped Shaheeda.

Sheepishly, Tommy knelt before the regal Indian lady.

Shaheeda smiled down at her employer who was kneeling before in total submission. She has him where she wanted him.

‘Very good. Your kneeling posture is adequate’ she whispered seductively. ‘Now lie on you back’

Tommy did what he was told.

‘Undo your shirt buttons’ said Shaheeda as she lifted the hem of her sari.

While still lying on the floor, Tommy undid his shirt buttons, exposing his hairy chest. Shaheeda placed a foot on his naked chest and then looked down haughtily at him. Tommy could see that she was wearing a pair of beautiful gold sandals and that her toe nails were painted the same scarlet red colour of her sari.

ACT II—Aunty Shaheeda

‘Is this all necessary?’ asked Tommy as he felt awkward.

‘Very’ answered Shaheeda. ‘This is a standard ritual. It signifies the power the aunty or stepmother has over her nephew or stepson’.

‘But Mrs. Khan, I think ...’

‘I think it would be appropriate if you call me Aunty Shaheeda’ interrupted Shaheeda as she begun to trace her sandal down his chest towards his groin.

‘Why?’ asked Tommy in bewilderment.

‘Well firstly it’s normal in our culture for a young man to refer to a mature woman as aunty, even though he may not be related to her’ said Shaheeda as she rested her sandal foot on Tommy’s groin.

Tommy tried to protest but Shaheeda pressed down her sandal on his groin as if she was squashing an insect. Tommy groaned.

‘And secondly I think since, you are about to meet your aunty and step mother, it is relevant’ said Shaheeda as she increased the pressure on his groin with her sandal. ‘It will give you a lot of practise when you do get to see them. And it is best to learn how to treat an Indian aunty before meeting her, wouldn’t you agree?’

‘Yes Aunty Shaheeda’ said Tommy involuntarily while groaning in pain.

‘Good’ said Shaheeda as she loosened the pressure on her foot. ‘Very good’

Tommy begun to breathe easily again as a wicked smile played on Shaheeda’s lips.

‘Now get up’ ordered Shaheeda.

Tommy got up. Shaheeda then fixed him with an icy stare. She also had a cold and calculating smile etched on her lips.

‘Now boy’ she said softly. ‘Take off all your clothes’.

Tommy was stunned.

‘Really, Mrs. Khan, I must protest ...’

Before Tommy could finish his sentence, Shaheeda’s hand shot out and slapped him hard on his face.

‘I thought I told you to call me Aunty Shaheeda, you miserable cretin’ barked Shaheeda. ‘You are going to meet your aunty and stepmother we are supposed to be role playing to help you prepare’.

‘Yes, Aunty Shaheeda’ said a stunned Tommy rubbing his sore cheek, remembering her earlier request. ‘I am so sorry’.

‘Good. Now strip!’ shouted Shaheeda.

‘I-Is this really necessary’ stammered Tommy confused at her latest command.

‘Dammit, no more interruptions!’ shouted Shaheeda in annoyance. ‘Believe me this is a normal ritual. A young man must remain naked before his aunty to show her he is defenceless and ready to submit to her. Now if you don’t mind we haven’t got much time’.

‘Yes of course’ said Tommy sheepishly.

Tommy felt so ashamed but he was also frightened of upsetting his mature secretary. He was shocked by her behaviour but he also couldn’t understand how he got into the position he now finds himself. He was always in control and now he is slowing losing control to his beautiful secretary unable to disobey her or force his authority on her.

ACT III—Shaheeda teases Tommy into submission

Slowly he began to take off all his clothes until finally he stood before his sexy secretary as naked as the day he was born. Shaheeda smiled at his naked form. Tommy begun to blush with embarrassment. Shaheeda then looked down on Tommy’s limp cock.

Suddenly her right hand reached out and took hold of it, her long red nails gripping his shaft. Her very touch was heavenly bliss as Tommy’s cock begun to stiffen. Tommy gasped with shock. For a brief second he looked at her in bewilderment and she stared back at him with a wicked smile. Then she begun stroking—slowly at first, but the pace was gradually picking up.

‘W-what are you d-doing’ said Tommy panting.

‘Relax boy, this is quite normal’ said Shaheeda. ‘Your aunt and stepmother will do this to you when you meet them. You see, in order for them to get you to submit to them they must use your weaknesses against you. And the greatest weakness in any man is sex. Men are perverted. Men always think with their dicks, so it is natural that in order to control a man a woman must first control his cock’.

‘What’s happening?’ panted Tommy. ‘I feel funny’

‘You see my boy, any woman can control a man if they use their own sex appeal’ said Shaheeda as her stroking increased by another notch. ‘Let’s take you for example. Your cock is quite hard but not hard enough for my liking. It is normal of course, because even though I arouse you, you are still confused by what is happening to you. And it is your nervousness that is preventing your cock from standing to attention. But it is nothing that a little visual teasing couldn’t cure’.

With that Shaheeda unwrapped the top of her sari with her left hand and wrapped it around her waist as her right hand continued to masturbate her young prey. Her low cut red blouse was now on display.

It was the first time Tommy noticed his sexy secretary’s curves. She always had her tits covered up by her sari and now he could see them, albeit their outline, through her tight blouse. And they were massive. The blouse was too small for her and was struggling to hold her gargantuan tits. It was also cut from the bottom displaying her lovely navel. A few of the hooks on the front were also undone exposing much of her deep cleavage. Tommy’s cock is now rock hard.

‘Now concentrate on my breasts slave’ said Shaheeda as she thrushes her huge bust towards him.

‘Slave?’ said Tommy confusedly, eyes transfixed at the deep valleys of her breasts. He noticed too that her breasts were heavily perfumed and that the scent was making him dizzy.

‘Inhale’ commanded Shaheeda.

Tommy did as he was commanded and immediately he became light headed, the powerful fragrance overpowering his senses.

‘Yes that’s right slave’ said Shaheeda smiling. ‘When you meet Rani and Geetha you will be just that—their slave’.

‘If you want to submit to them like a good little boy then you must be their slave’ said Shaheeda as she stroked him furiously. ‘Just like you are my slave’.

‘B-but we are role playing of course, aren’t we?’ he stammered in fear.

‘Oh no, not anymore, this is all real’ giggled Shaheeda. ‘I am no longer your secretary. I am your ruler and you are now my slave’.

ACT IV—Her Serene Highness the honourable Sultana Shaheeda

Tommy couldn’t believe it. He had lost control totally. Once he had his secretary in the palm of his hand and now he managed to let her manipulate him and overpower him and finally subjugate him. He never expected Shaheeda to do this to him. She was his most trusted employee. What is going on? What does this evil woman want from him?

‘I-I-I’ Tommy tried to stammer a protest but he was cut off. He felt really weak.

‘Don’t tried to fight it, I am using your greatest weakness against you’ said Shaheeda, her stroking now more frenzied. ‘With every stroke of your cock I am chipping away at your energy making you weak and more submissive to my will’.

Tommy’s body was becoming heavier. His mind has gone all gooey. His subjugator and former secretary then undid the rest of her hooks of her blouse with her left hand and took them off. Her right hand continued to masturbate her helpless young victim. She was wearing a black lacy bra. Her massive tits were more visible and her cleavage was more exposed. Her slave’s cock was rock hard and emitting pre-cum. She then resumed tormenting his mind with her words of doom.

‘You will concentrate on my breasts and my words’ she said as her stroking was out of control. ‘You are not permitted to shoot your sperm unless I command it; do you understand and accept this slave?’

‘Yes Aunty Shaheeda’ droned Tommy.

‘It’s Sultana Shaheeda’ said Shaheeda. ‘I am not your aunt anymore, just like I am not your secretary anymore. I am your ruler. You will address me accordingly. Do you understand slave?’

‘Yes your highness’ said Tommy in monotone.

‘That’s better’ said Shaheeda. ‘Keep concentrating on my breasts’.

Tommy begun to stare at Shaheeda’s bra encased boobies more deeply. Shaheeda’s left hand then reached behind her back and fumbled for the clasp of her brassiere. With the deft action of her long red talons she unclasped the fastening that held her brassiere in place. The brassiere fell to the ground and her gigantic tits then jiggled out and dance in front of her bewitched young slave.

Tommy could have died there and then. The huge boobs of the woman, who (only a mere ten minutes ago) was once his secretary, were magnificent. He would have shot his load by now had she had not commanded his cock not to do so. He didn’t care what she did to him now. He was willing to surrender to her divine knockers. He will give up anything, his wealth and even his freedom for her. But then again he had already given up his freedom ...

‘Keep looking deeper’ said Shaheeda still stroking him furiously. ‘I am no longer your aunty, I am your ruler. This is just what is going to happen when you meet Rani and Geetha. They will soon no longer be your stepmother and aunty. They will be your goddesses and you will be their slave’.

Tommy was still staring at the naked breasts of his queen as his brain was soaking up all her words. His queen’s fingers were still shuffling back and forth at a frenzied pace on his stiff shaft.

‘You see slave, I might have been your secretary but my loyalty was always with them. I have been secretly plotting to help them enslave you and fleece you of your wealth’ continued Shaheeda. ‘I have had all the necessary documents drawn up for you to sign away your wealth to them. You will sign them and submit yourself to bondage to them forever. Do you understand and accept this slave?’

‘Yes your highness’ droned Tommy.

Tommy now realised he made an error in employing and trusting Shaheeda, but he didn’t care. She has seduced and enslaved him and he was more willing to submit to the evil and deceitful seductress, who posed as his secretary just was he was more than willing to submit to his evil aunty and wicked stepmother, villainous temptresses who plan to embezzle him of his wealth.

‘And are you willing to submit to Rani and Geetha your future goddesses just like you submitting to me now?’ said Shaheeda, her wanking now out of control.

‘Oh yes your highness’ whimpered Tommy weakly. ‘With all my heart’.

ACT V—Shaheeda enslaves Tommy

Shaheeda’s left hand then reached behind her and took out a small jar that was tucked away in the folds of her sari. She then placed it under her slave’s cock. Her right hand was still wanking her slave’s cock into oblivion.

‘Then make your declaration of submission’ said Shaheeda.

‘I Thomas Richard Robinson hereby renounced my freedom and submit myself to bondage to my former secretary Mrs. Shaheeda Khan who I shall now refer to as the honourable Sultana Shaheeda. I have also agreed to become enslaved to my stepmother Ms. Rani Padma and my step aunt Ms. Geetha Padma. I will refer to them as Goddess Rani and Goddess Geetha respectively. I have also agreed to give up my wealth and estates to the beautiful and divine ladies as my first sacrifice to the goddesses that I will one day worship’.

‘Cum’ said Shaheeda softly.

Tommy then shot his load. Jet after jet begun to squirt into the jar that Shaheeda was holding. The jar begun to overfill.

When he was spent, Tommy lost consciousness as his weak legs gave way. He collapsed onto the armchair behind him.

Her Serene Highness the honourable Sultana Shaheeda, the former Mrs. Shaheeda Khan looked down haughtily at her conquered foe and smiled evilly. She placed the jar containing the sperm of her former employer which he had ejaculated in her honour on a small table that was situated next to the armchair. She picked up a small pad that was on the table and begun writing...

* * *

Chapter Six: Tommy learns that he had just submitted to Goddess Pavani’s fourth incarnation

Slave 9 opened his dreary eyes. His head was throbbing and there was a nasty burning sensation on his cock. Through blurry vision he slowly began to make out his surrounding.

When his eyes was fully open and his vision returned to normal, he found out that he was back in the living room and the living room was empty. He looked down on the table and saw a small jar that contained his spunk—and a hand written note. He picked up the note and begun reading it in his mind.

‘You have just submitted to my fourth incarnation. My final earthly form is the most sacred one of all—the divine maid Pavani, house maid to the Great Goddess Radha, the Great Goddess Rani and the Great Goddess Geetha. Be prepared. Take this jar and place it in the top shelf of the large red cupboard and then go to bed’.

Slave 9 looked up and saw a large red cupboard. Weakly, he picked himself up and carefully picked up the sealed jar. He then hobbled to the cupboard and opened it.

The cupboard only had a few items mainly small models. The top shelf was empty apart from a wooden holder that had five spaces. Four of the spaces had jars in them. The fourth space was empty. The first three jars were full of a creamy white substance but the other jar situated in the fifth empty space was empty.

Slave 9 then noticed that each of the jars had labels. He read out the first three labels that were full, with the creamy white substance.

‘Tribute to the nursemaid Chitra Kumar (Madame Chitra)’. ‘Tribute to the governess Draopadi Biswas (Mistress Draopadi)’ ‘Tribute to Dr. Sita Patel (HRH Princess Sita)’

He then read the label of the empty jar:

‘Tribute to the divine maid Pavani Menon’

Slave 9 then placed the jar he was holding in the fourth empty space. He was just about to turn to leave when he suddenly noticed that the jar he had just placed in the empty holder too had a label:

‘Tribute to Mrs. Shaheeda Khan (HSH Sultana Shaheeda)’

He paused for moment as a shiver went down his spine as the image of the sexy mature Indian secretary with the sexy bee-hive hairdo flashed in his head for a second.

Slave 9 then hurriedly closed the door of the cupboard and then fearfully hobbled out of the living room.

* * *

Chapter Seven: Pavani prepares for her final earthly incarnation

The sexy buxom Indian lady was standing in front of a tall mirror checking her appearance. Her red sari was tied completely round her waist. She was topless, her huge naked breasts was dripping with perspiration. She undid the hair clips that kept her beehive hairdo in place and her long hair fell over her shoulders and her bare breasts, in dishevelled bunches. She then began wiping her heavily red painted lips with a cloth.

Pavani has finished playing her latest role—the part of the devious secretary Mrs. Shaheeda Khan. This is her favourite role to date—the wicked and scheming secretary who used her immense sex appeal to lure and enslave her young employer. She got a great buzz from playing this role and she became so immerse while playing it, it felt as though she really was the treacherous vamp.

It was only when she undid her beehive hair-do and allowed her hair to fall on her naked breasts did she felt she was Pavani once more.

She remembered there was five incarnations. She had just played the forth incarnation. She now played four roles. No wait a second. She didn’t count the role of the Great Goddess Pavani herself. Of course, she now played five different roles and she has enjoyed each one of them.

They were all different. She was of course engaging in different fantasies, playing the role of five different dominatrixes, each manipulating their unsuspecting victim.

She had enjoyed playing the part of Mrs. Shaheeda Khan because she was supposed to be a mature lady who is of similar age to herself. She then let out a giggle and felt a bit embarrassed. Sultana Shaheeda. She said it at the spur of the moment. It was just something that popped into her head at the time while she was enslaving her young victim. What was she thinking of at the time?!

Still it was fun while it lasted. The devious secretary Shaheeda Khan. What a brilliant part. And what a complete contrast from the previous role as Dr. Sita Patel. But then that too was a good role.

Dr. Patel was so much different than Mrs. Khan. Whereas Mrs. Khan was a devious vamp who used her trusted position and her sex appeal to entrap her victim and lead him to his down fall, Dr. Patel was more understanding and less sadistic and more romantic. She was still the dominant lady but Dr. Patel saw her slave as more of a lover/boyfriend type. It was Pavani’s mood at the time. She wanted a young, handsome man that was in awe of her, who she would like to pamper a bit. It was a different fantasy that didn’t diminish her authoritative nature.

In fact all her incarnations were fun to play and all were different. The nanny Chitra Kumar was motherly, carefully nurturing her young male charge into his eventual life of submission and enslavement.

The young and sexy governess Draopadi Biswas who is sadistic and perverted and who liked to hurt and humiliate young males she is entrusted to care. She enjoys physically and sexually abusing her young charges and gets them to perform sex acts on her to satisfy her perverted sexual demands.

The caring and romantic Dr. Sita Patel who liked to enslave young and handsome male patients and have them profess their love for her. She likes to shower her slaves with kisses and likes to reward them for their loyalty with blow jobs and masturbation and possibly even sex.

Then there was the cunning and deceitful Shaheeda Khan who carefully used her sex appeal to manipulate her employer, who made the fateful mistake of trusting her, into signing away his wealth and being her slave. She spun a web of lies so that she can betray him to his wicked stepmother and evil aunty. Before her employer knew what was going on he had lost his fortune and was helplessly grovelling before the scheming seductress who had led him to his ruin.

Four different femme fatales, but which one does Pavani identifies with as her true self. Which one reflects Pavani’s true nature the most? The answer was simple—they all do! The truth is they are all different aspects of Pavani’s nature. All four of the femme fatales make up the real Pavani.

Her eventful life has created it. She is in essence a devious, deceitful lady who has sadistic tendencies as well as maternal instincts who longs for security. She is distrusting of men because she has been mistreated by them. Despite this she does seeks out the security of a loving younger man preferably a toy boy lover because she finds them less intimidating as she feels her maturity allows her to easily control them.

Her nature has always been dominant but whether this was because she had been walked upon and used as a doormat thought-out her earlier life and thus is fighting back or that she had always been naturally dominant since birth but was unable to display it because of her circumstances of her upbringing is a matter of debate. Chances are it was a bit of both.

As Pavani begun to look in the mirror while she combed her long dishevelled hair, she let out a sigh of disappointment. She was sad that she had finished her role as Shaheeda Khan. She had really enjoyed it. Still it was fun while it lasted. And after all she still got her fifth incarnation to act out. Another new character. Maybe it will be an even better role.

Pavani thought for a minute and smiled. She has played four of the incarnations of Pavani and now there was just one more role left.

Suddenly the smile then wore off. Oh dear she just realised what that role was. The maid Pavani. She was playing herself! How very boring! The truth is she became so immersed in the roles she had played; she had forgotten who she is. She was particularly immersed in the role of the Great Goddess Pavani, probably because it was the only character that used her proper name.

She really believed she was the Great Goddess Pavani divine sister to the great goddesses Radha, Rani and Geetha. Instead she was just plain Pavani Menon—maid to the rich, beautiful and respectable Indian ladies, Rani and Geetha Padma, known to their male victims as Goddess Rani and Goddess Geetha.

Well still, it doesn’t have to be just her plain old self. No. She was still role-playing. She has turned herself into many roles. A great goddess, a naughty nanny, a young sexy kindergarten governess, a beautiful nurse, and an alluring secretary.

Now she is going to play the role of herself. How confusing. She has turned the role of the maid Pavani into many remarkable women including a powerful goddess and she can do it again. She will play it differently this time. She again smiled to herself as she continued to brush her long dishevelled hair.

* * *

Chapter Eight: The fifth incarnation of Goddess Pavani

(An account of Tommy’s submission to the maid Pavani Menon—told in twelve acts)

ACT I—The sexy maid

Slave 9 woke up with a splitting headache. His body which was weak was actually recovering.

When he got out of bed he found a pair of black trousers, a pair of white boxer shorts and a white shirt folded neatly on a chair besides his bed. A sudden impulse compelled him to put them on. He didn’t know why he had the urge to put them on. A voice, a female voice in his head was telling him to wear them.

He didn’t know if it was the voice that did it but then again he didn’t really had anything else to wear. But then again still he was ordered to remain naked by Goddess Pavani whenever he was in her presence.

Slave 9 then went downstairs to the living room. When he entered the living room the place looked a bit different.

Slave 9 then saw Goddess Pavani. She too looked different. She was dressed in a plain blue sari. Her hair was tied up in a bun. Her lips were heavily painted red and she looked frumpy and yet at the same time she wasn’t too bad looking.

‘Mr. Robinson, I believe’ she said looking at him quizzically.

A bright white light flashed before Slave 9’s eyes like lightening as his head went into a spin as memories of his past life returned to him.

‘Y-Yes that’s right’ stammered the dazed youth. ‘And you are ...?’

‘Oh I am Pavani’ said the frumpy woman. ‘I am your stepmother’s maid’.

‘P-pleased to meet you’ stammered Tommy.

Pavani gave a giggle and a seemly innocent smile that made Tommy nervous nevertheless.

‘I will tell Mistress Rani and Mistress Geetha that you have arrived’ said Pavani.

Pavani then unwrapped the top of her sari and wrapped it round her waist before she turned to leave. She was wearing a low cut blue blouse that matched her sari that was cut to the waist. Tommy only caught a glimpse of her bra encased tits as she turned her back to him as she begun leaving the room. From the front he could see she had enormous boobs. He wished she paused a bit so he can have a good look at her boobies.

As she slowly walked to the door she began to exaggeratedly wiggle her large buttocks in a suggestive manner. Tommy watched spellbound as his cock stiffened at the rhythmic movements of her sexy bum. Tommy was also given a hint of the vastness of her bust as he could see her large curves of her breast from behind her back as she swaggered sexily out of the living room, closing the door behind her.

Pwoar! The maid wasn’t as frumpy as she first looked. She was incredibly sexy. God that sexy large bum. That tantalizing wiggle. And what about those big tits—the ones he didn’t see properly? Maybe his stepmother’s and auntie’s maid could tend to all his needs—though she will probably find most of them unethical and unhygienic!

He looked around the living room a bit, trying to take in his new surroundings. His gaze then fell upon the table in front of him. There were several photographs of a young man in his late teens scattered about on the top of the table. He didn’t recognise the youth in the photographs though strangely he felt he did look a bit familiar.

His gaze then wandered to the walls of the room. He then became transfixed at a pair of portraits of two stunning Indian ladies that were hanging on the wall. They were both breathtakingly beautiful and reminded him of the young attractive Bollywood actresses that he seen on TV and magazines. He was so spellbound by their beauty he didn’t here the door open.

‘Beautiful aren’t they?’ asked a smiling Pavani as she distracted the young man’s gaze.

‘Ehh ... y-yeah’ stammered Tommy who suddenly turned, alarmed at the maid who unexpectedly approached him from behind.

The buxom maid was now facing the young man. At last he could see her massive bust. He was not disappointed. Her tight low cut blouse was struggling to hold her massive mammeries. It was as if her huge tits would burst out of their tight confinement at any given moment. Since a few of her hooks were also undone Tommy was also treated with a tantalising view of her deep cleavage. His cock was now throbbing as he stared in amazement at the deep valley of her cleavage.

‘Everything alright, sir?’ said Pavani in mock concern, though she fully knew what the effects her huge boobs were having on her young victim.

‘Ehh ... I ... er ... f-fine ... I am f-fine’ stammered Tommy as his gaze was broken by the maid’s enquiry.

He was now embarrassed. How can he keep a straight face when she was standing in front of him with them big bust, exposing her cleavage? God they were a great pair.

‘Your stepmother and Aunty Geetha are discussing business on the phone with a client in America’ said Pavani. ‘They will try not to keep you waiting too long’

‘G-great’ stammered Tommy.

He tried to think of something to say. Then he remembered the portraits.

‘Is that them?’ he asked indicating at the pictures of the two beautiful Indian ladies.

‘Yes, that’s them alright’ smiled Pavani. ‘That picture was taken recently. They look quite young don’t they?’

‘Y-Yes’ stammered Tommy, trying hard not to look at her tits.

He then tried hard to think of something else to say, while hoping that she didn’t noticed his erection.

‘Just out of interest’ said Tommy. ‘Exactly how old are they?’

‘Well your stepmother is 42 while you aunty Geetha is 35’ said Pavani.

‘You are kidding?’ asked Tommy.

‘Oh no’ said Pavani. ‘Amazing isn’t it?’

‘Y-yes’ replied Tommy nervously.

ACT II—Tommy’s cousin

He again thought about something else to say. He then caught Pavani looking down at his groin and giving a knowing smile at the tent like shape forming in his pants. Shit she spotted it! Tommy then saw the photographs on the table.

‘Who is that?’ he asked quickly pointing at the photographs.

Pavani then saw the photos on the table.

‘Oh damn!’ she said with alarm. I was suppose to put them with the rest of the album collection. ‘Glad you spotted them before the mistresses arrived’.

She then crouched down and took out a photo album from underneath the table and then picked up the photos and hastily placed them in the album.

Tommy watched Pavani as she placed the pictures in the album.

‘Is that the family photo album?’ he asked.

‘Well one of them’ said Pavani putting the album down on the table. ‘It contains all the pictures of the same young man’

‘Yes, but who is he? asked Tommy

‘Jon Robinson’ answered Pavani as she got up.

‘Jon Robinson?’ said Tommy. ‘Is he a relative?’

‘He was Rani’s and Geetha’s nephew’ said Pavani. ‘Your cousin. Your father’s brother’s son’.

‘Was?’ asked Tommy.

‘Oh yes’ said Pavani turning away in mock concern. ‘He died two years ago’.

Now that Pavani was turning away from him slightly he felt brave enough to catch a few glimpses of her cleavage.

‘Died?’ said Tommy looking down at her cleavage. ‘How?’

‘He died quite violently’ said Pavani. ‘It is a long story. He left his aunties everything, including this house’.

‘This was all his?’ said Tommy as he was once more transfixed at the sexy maid’s tits.

‘Oh yes’ said Pavani still glancing away. ‘He was a rich young man. He gave his aunties all his money and all his estates’.

‘He must have loved them very much’ said Tommy as he stared at Pavani’s heaving bosoms.

‘Oh he was only doing his duty, he was only doing what was required of him’ said Pavani. ‘He was a good boy. You see when Jon came here he fully embraced our culture and traditions. He knew that Rani and Geetha were his only relatives so he respected them. He also learned and accepted our traditions of showing submission to a mature female relative such as an aunt or a stepmother. He willingly submitted to them and regularly paid homage to them and devoted his life to servitude to them, just like a good nephew should be’.

‘T’—That is very nice’ said Tommy as he remained transfixed at her colossal melons as if in a trance.

ACT III—Traditions and culture

Pavani turned and smiled at the spellbound young man as she noticed him staring at her breasts.

‘Are you sure everything alright, sir?’ asked Pavani with a grin.

‘Y-yes’ stammered Jon, his concentration broken once again.

Tommy again begun to go red. His cock was still throbbing madly. He tried to think of something to say. Then an idea popped into his head.

‘Ah speaking of culture and tradition’ said Tommy as he thought of a topic. ‘I have been trying to prepare myself for meeting my stepmother and my aunt. My secretary Mrs. Khan is Indian herself. She is being telling me all about her culture of submission of a young man to the mature female relative. She only spoke vaguely about it. I found it a bit strange, but then again being brought up in a western culture I suppose I would, wouldn’t I? But I want to fit in and make an impression, but I am nervous’.

This statement made Pavani smile as this was in effect an invitation to enslave him. It was a statement that sealed Tommy’s fate as Pavani seized the initiative. She was not going to let this piece of good fortune go to waste.

‘Oh come now sir, there is nothing to worry about’ said Pavani. ‘I am sure with a bit of education you would be just fine’.

‘Oh I do hope so’ said Tommy. ‘I don’t think I could reach the calibre of Cousin Jon though’.

‘Oh I think you can do better’ said Pavani grinning. ‘Much better’.

‘Well giving up his entire fortune after his death, that’s a bit out of my league’ said Tommy nervously. ‘But I made my own contribution. I wanted to give something to my dear stepmother and aunty myself’.

‘Oh I know’ said Pavani crouching down at the table and taking out a bundle of documents from underneath and placing them on top the table. ‘Your secretary posted them to us already. In fact they had arrived this morning. All you have to do is sign them to clear them for you stepmother and aunty’.

Tommy was shocked.

‘What is going on?’ he asked in bewilderment. ‘This is supposed to be private. A surprise. I don’t mean to sound rude, but these are confidential documents and now I find that they have even been seen by the maid?’

‘Oh come now young sir, there is no need to get uptight’ cooed Pavani, as she slowly and seductively ran a long fingernail down Tommy’s chest. ‘It is normal among us Indian ladies to gossip amongst ourselves. We are close knit after all’.

Still confronted by Pavani’s big knockers and slightly nervous at her finger trailing down his chest and heading towards his waist Tommy relented.

‘Y-yes, I suppose so’ he stammered.

‘Don’t you think you should sign those papers?’ asked Pavani seductively.

‘Y-yes’ stammered Tommy as he took out a pen from his shirt pocket.

ACT IV—The price of devotion to Aunt Rani and Aunt Geetha

He then looked at the bundle of documents lying on the table. To be truthful he wasn’t concentrating on them earlier as he was annoyed by the fact that his secretary had posted such confidential documents to his stepmother’s house without his authorisation and they were even given to a humble maid. It was only now that he noticed them properly. He was shocked at the volume of papers. He was only expecting a few sheets.

‘What is going on?’ said Tommy as he stared at the bundle in bewilderment.

‘What is wrong?’ asked Pavani.

‘Should it had needed this much documentation?’ said Tommy in shock.

‘Well you are donating your entire wealth and estates after all, aren’t you?’ asked Pavani.

‘W-What!’ stammered Tommy in alarm. ‘B-But ... I supposed to donate 2 million pounds to them!’

‘What?’ said Pavani in mock amazement and disgust. ‘A measly 2 million?’

‘What do mean a measly ‘2 million’?’ said Tommy in disbelief.

‘Well the true meaning of love and devotion is measured by the size of the gift’ said Pavani in tones that hinted anger.

‘Well isn’t 2 million enough?’ asked Tommy in amazement.

Pavani let out a loud mocking laugh.

‘Your cousin knew of our traditions and respected them’ said Pavani. ‘He donated all his wealth’.

‘But that was probably because he died and left a will’ said Tommy.

‘Oh he signed it all away shortly before his death’ said Pavani with a sinister grin. ‘And then his aunties had no further use of him’.

‘What do you mean?’ asked Tommy nervously.

‘Well, now that they had all his wealth, he had nothing left to give them so they had no further use of him’ said Pavani.

‘S- So then he went away?’ asked Tommy.

‘I don’t think you understand’ said Pavani. ‘Let me explain’.

Tommy was totally confused but he was also very nervous and knew something wasn’t right.

‘You see he was a good boy and he respected and followed our culture’ said Pavani with a sinister grin that sent a shiver down Tommy’s spine. ‘It was this culture that preached submission to his aunts, which he was happy to do and the best way he could think of in order to express this, was to give up all his wealth. Once they had that, they didn’t need him anymore. Not wanting to seem worthless or to displease his aunties, he begged them to make use of him. So they took from him the only thing that he can then give them and was willing to give up’.

‘W-which is?’ asked Tommy nervously.

‘His life’ whispered Pavani sexily as she fixed at Tommy with an icy stare.

‘I-I don’t understand’ said Tommy.

‘Let me show you’ said Pavani picking up the photo album.

ACT V—The life of Jon Robinson—a story told in pictures

She began to flick through some of the pages. The first photos showed Jon with Rani. Both were standing next to each other smiling and seemed affectionate with one another.

‘This is when your cousin Jon first met his Aunt Rani’ said Pavani as she continued to flick the pages.

Then there were more pages of Jon doing all the housework with Rani standing a fair distance away watching over him, seemly supervising him over his tasks. The mood is a lot different now, somewhat darker. Both were no longer smiling, Rani was even looking at him disdainfully.

‘This is when your cousin Jon got to know his Aunt Rani better and how is slowly learning his true meaning in life’ said Pavani flicking the pages.

Pavani then flicked one more page and showed Tommy the photograph that was on that page. On the page was a photograph of Geetha she was sitting on a chair. She was wearing a pink sari with a matching pink sleeveless blouse. The hem of her sari was lifted revealing her gold sandals.

At the bottom was Tommy or at least his head. Even though the body wasn’t shown as it has been cut off from the rest of the picture, it is obvious he is lying down, his tongue outstretched as it licked away at his aunt’s sandals. His haughty aunt was disdainfully looking down upon his pitiful form.

‘This is when Jon first met his Aunt Geetha’ said Pavani delightfully. ‘This is when he finally learnt his proper place—at the feet of both his aunts’.

‘W-what is he doing?’ stammered Tommy in disbelief.

‘What do you think he is doing?’ said Pavani. ‘He is showing total submission to his aunt just like a good nephew should do’.

Pavani then flicked another page. It was another picture of Geetha and Jon. Unlike the previous shot which was taken from the side, this one was taken from the front and Jon’s body is visible. Geetha was facing the camera but Jon had his back to it as he was kneeling before his aunt, licking at her sandals as she haughtily looks down at him. Now that Jon’s body is visible, Tommy could now see that the youth was naked and that he had savage weals on his body.

‘H-he, h-he’s naked’ stammered Tommy in shock.

‘Well of course he is’ said Pavani. ‘He is showing submission to his aunt. In our tradition a young man must remain naked before his aunt to show her he is defenceless and ready to submit to her’.

‘W-what about the marks on his back’ said Tommy in alarm.

‘Oh, that’s the handy work of his Aunt Rani’ said Pavani. ‘It had to be done and it is quite normal. Discipline plays an important part in our culture. Jon is a good boy, but in order to get where he got he had to learn a lot of things and he made a few mistakes on the way and his aunt had to punish him’.

Pavani then flicked another page.

The next page contained a picture of the naked Jon kneeling in front of his Aunt Rani. Rani was wearing nothing but black high heeled stilettos, lacy panties and a lacy wonderbra that struggling to hold her titanic tits in place. She was heavily made up with bright red lipstick. Her long black hair was trailing behind her. Hand on hips she looked down disdainfully at her suppressed nephew. The youth knelt before her staring wistfully at her legs as though he was in a trance. His cock was saluting the aunty that he worshiped.

‘She is in her underwear!’ said Tommy in shock.

‘Well of course she is’ said Pavani. ‘She is teasing him in order to sexually excite him. It is quite normal. She is using his weakness against him. As you know men’s greatest weakness is sex, so she is using her sex appeal in order to get him to submit to her just like a good nephew should do. She is trying to arouse him into submission. As you can see by his cock it is working’.

Pavani then flicked over another page. This page contained a photo of Aunt Rani still in her high heels, black lacy panties and brassiere standing over her enslaved nephew. She is lifting her right heeled feet over Jon’s face so that the young man can lick the soles of her stilettos. His cock is still erect.

‘See it is already paying dividends’ said Pavani. ‘He is learning fast about submission to his aunt’.

Tommy’s was in shock. His stiff cock had earlier wilted about what he had earlier saw. However photos of Aunt Rani in her sexy underwear and high heels and of the sexy but haughty poses of Aunt Geetha was slowly bringing his erection back.

Pavani then flicked another page. It contained a picture of Jon lying naked on his back with both his aunts towering over him. Each of his aunties had a foot planted on his chest. Aunt Geetha’s right gold sandal was pressing down on his left breast, while Aunt Rani’s sharp high heeled right spike was digging into his right breast. Aunt Geetha was still wearing her pink sari, while her elder sister was still decked in her black lacy bra and panties. Both were looking down at him haughtily clearly revelling in the power they had over him. Jon just stared up at them, his cock saluting the powerful Junoesque Indian ladies that subjugated him.

‘This is my favourite photo’ said Pavani. ‘It shows his proper place and the power they hold over him’.

‘H-He is got an erection’ said Tommy in shock.

‘Well of course he has’ said Pavani with a grin. ‘Wouldn’t you have one if two sexy Indian ladies have you in that position, especially if they are wearing what your stepmother is wearing’.

Pavani then flicked another page of the album. In this shot it had Aunt Geetha again sitting down in her chair in her pink sari. Her enslaved nephew is standing before her. She is looking down disdainfully at his groin area; her long pink painted nails is gripping his erect cock.

Pavani then flicked another page of the album. The picture was similar to the previous one only this time it had Aunt Rani again standing up, towering over her nephew who stood before her. She is holding his erected penis, her long dark painted nails digging into his shaft. She too was looking down on is cock with contempt.

‘What are they doing?’ enquired Tommy.

‘Well isn’t it obvious they are wanking him off’ said Pavani. ‘It is quite normal. They are eradicating every scrap of his resistance by masturbating him. Once seduced by a sexy temptress you will do anything for her’.

Pavani then flicked another page. Unlike the previous pages it didn’t contain a picture. It contains a cream coloured document.

Tommy read it:

I Jonathan Harold Robinson hereby submit my will.

In the event of my death I leave all my assets and properties to my stepmother Mrs. Rani Padma Robinson and my step aunty Ms. Geetha Padma. I have come to this decision of my own free will as I believe they are my only living relatives.

However in the event of other relatives coming forward in the future I will make it categorically clear that I do not want them to seek a share in my estate. My immediate heirs are and remain my stepmother and step aunty. These are my wishes and they are to be complied with.

Pavani grinned evilly as she flicked the next pages. Its photo is similar to an earlier one. It had Jon lying naked on the floor with his sexy aunts towering over him each resting a foot on his chest. But something was different. Jon’s eyes were closed and he looked lifeless. His statuesque aunts were still looking down on him, but instead of haughty and disdainful looks both seemed to have satisfied smiles. It is obvious from the look in their faces that whatever the merciless she-devils did to him it finally curbed their brutal blood thirst.

ACT VI—Pavani teases Tommy

Tommy was now shivering.

‘What is going on?’ he asked fearfully. ‘How did he die? What did they do to him?’

‘Oh nothing, he did it to himself’ said Pavani with a wicked chuckle as she put the photo album on the table. ‘You see after he gave up his wealth and estates to his aunts they told him that his usefulness is over. When it became clear that his aunts would be happy if he is no longer on this earth, he was happy to make the ultimate sacrifice in pleasing his aunts. He was willing to relinquish his life so that they would no longer be troubled by his presence’.

‘No’ said Tommy fearfully as he took a few steps back.

‘Yes’ said Pavani as she took a few steps forward. ‘I know you are nervous and you have trouble understanding our culture of total submission to a mature respectable Indian lady, but believe me with a bit of practise you will learn. In fact I am hoping you will be a better student than your cousin’.

‘No’ said Tommy arching back. ‘What is happening?’

‘Your acceptance of subservience to your stepmother Rani and Aunt Geetha’ said Pavani walking towards Tommy. ‘You want to yield to them, but you don’t know it yet, it is just that you are nervous. To pass the time waiting for my mistresses to come and see you, how about if I teach you more of our customs of submission, hmm?’

‘I don’t understand’ said Tommy still taking a few slow and fearful steps back.

‘Well since I am a respectable Indian lady, why don’t we practise together’ said Pavani. ‘Prepare yourself for respecting your stepmother and aunt by showing your total submission to me boy’.

‘B-boy?!’ stammered Tommy. ‘What happened to ‘sir’?’

‘Ah in this house you follow the customs of your stepmother and aunt’ said Pavani grinning evilly. ‘And that preaches that women are to be respected at all times. You maybe the nephew and stepson of my mistresses and I maybe their maid but since I am a respectable woman and you are just a young man I am of a higher status than you. You are subservient to me’.

‘No’ said Tommy fearfully as he took a few steps back.

‘That’s alright I know what your problem is—you are in denial’ said Pavani as she begun to undo the hooks of her blouse. ‘Your cousin was the same, but all he needed was a bit of persuasion’.

Pavani took off her blouse and threw it on the floor. Tommy could see she was wearing a lacy black bra which was struggling to hold her tits in place. Her tits begun to jingle like a pair of puppies in a bag. They were breathtaking. Tommy gasped. Despite his fear Tommy became transfixed at her breasts. He even stopped taking a few steps back. He became rooted to the spot, awestruck at the huge heaving bosoms a few yards away.

‘That’s right boy keep staring at them’ said Pavani as she walked towards Tommy. ‘Your cousin was the same. I see that you are a boob man just like him. His aunts used that to their advantage. As you have seen from the photos they got big breasts just like me. They used that as a hold on your cousin. They knew that they had him with their tits because your cousin went crazy just by catching a glimpse of their cleavages’.

Pavani was now facing him, her huge bra encased boobs thrushed out in front of him. Despite being spellbound by her knockers, Tommy noticed that her tits were heavily perfumed. The scent was making him dizzy.

‘Maybe it is best if I get you undressed’ cooed Pavani as she slowly and seductively ran the long red nail of her index finger at the side of his cheek.

This seemed to bring back Tommy’s fear as the spell seemed to be broken for a brief second. Tommy tried to blurt out a protest.

‘Shhhhh!’ cooed Pavani as she quickly put the long red nail of her index finger to his lips. ‘Relax. Relax’.

Tommy paused as his breathing became heavy.

‘Keep concentrating at my boobs’ said Pavani as she brought her bra encased tits closer to her face, the heavy scent making her young victim very woozy. ‘Now inhale’.

Tommy inhaled the powerful scent and immediately went into a deep trance as his brain went into a spin. Pavani was giggling. Her long fingernails begun to fumble at his shirt buttons.

‘That’s much better’ said Pavani her red talons slowly unbuttoning his shirt. ‘Keep concentrating on my breasts’.

Tommy’s eyeballs were still soaking up her enormous tits. Pavani had finished unbuttoning his shirt and has thrown it on the floor. Her long fingernails then begun to unbuckle his belt.

‘You are doing fine’ said Pavani undoing his trouser button and zipping down his zipper. ‘Keep focusing on my breasts’.

Tommy was still transfixed at her heaving bosoms. Pavani has pulled down his pants. He was wearing flimsy boxer shorts which were held together by a single button. Pavani smiled. She was expecting this. It was she that had packed his clothes in her previous incarnation as the treacherous secretary Mrs. Shaheeda Khan. With the deft action of her fingernails Pavani undid his boxer button and his boxer shorts fell to the ground. His cock then sprang out. Pavani grinned. As expected it was rock hard.

‘Very good, that is what I liked to see’ said Pavani as she rested the red fingernail of her index finger on his cockhead. The sensation caused his penis to thicken more. ‘Your erection is a sign acknowledging the fact that you want to learn and embrace all the rules of our culture that preaches submission to females, don’t you boy?’

‘Yes Pavani’ droned Tommy.

‘You shall refer to me as mistress’ said Pavani.

‘Yes Mistress Pavani’ Tommy droned in monotone.

‘That’s much better’ said Pavani seductively. ‘Very good’.

Tommy was gasping.

‘Now boy’ said Pavani as her finger slowly and seductively traced small circles on his cockhead. ‘In a little while, I am going to masturbate you. You would like that wouldn’t you?’

Tommy, who was emitting precum by the rotating motion of Pavani’s finger on his cockhead, tried to say something but was cut off.

‘Of course you do’ cooed Pavani before her victim could answer her. ‘I know you will enjoy that as it will arouse you and that is understandable. But remember this is a sacred ritual that my mistresses perform to assert their control over young men that they enslave. You have already seen photographs of them stroking your cousin. That is how they control young men’.

The rotating motion of Pavani’s finger begun to pick up space. Tommy’s cock is twitching.

‘You will listen carefully to my commands’ said Pavani in sensual breathless tones. ‘The instruction that I am about to give you is soooo important. You will listen carefully and obey. Do you understand boy?’

‘Yes Mistress Pavani’ drooled Tommy.

‘You will listen, understand, accept and obey’ said Pavani. ‘You will obey me, I must be obeyed to at all times, you will obey’.

‘I will obey’ droned Tommy.

‘I will masturbate you’ cooed Pavani. ‘You are permitted to be aroused. You are permitted to have lustful thoughts that make you submissive to my will and the wills of your aunt and stepmother. That is not a problem, in fact we encourage it. But there is a golden rule that you must adhere to. That rule is that you are not permitted to ejaculate unless your aunty, your stepmother or I command it. Do you understand and accept this’.

‘Yes Mistress Pavani’ drooled Tommy.

‘Good’ said Pavani breathlessly. ‘I shall now place in your brain a trigger. A very powerful trigger. This will be imprinted in your mind forever. You are to listen carefully and accept this trigger as part of your genetic make-up. Do you understand and accept this boy?’.

‘Yes Mistress Pavani’ said Tommy in monotone.

‘The trigger is this: If ever either your stepmother Rani, or Aunty Geetha or myself were to touch your cock, you will become more aware of your servitude to us and you will weaken dramatically, becoming more and more docile and obedient to us. Our very heavenly touch on your unworthy and worthless penis will strengthen our hold over you and remind you of your total submission to us. Do you understand and accept this boy?’

‘Yes Mistress Pavani’ droned Tommy in monotone.

‘Good’ said Pavani sexily, as she took her finger off his cockhead.

She looked at him and smiled. Now for the big test. She then gripped his cock tightly. Immediately his head dropped and his body became slightly limped. Yes it worked yet again!

‘Now boy listen carefully’ said Pavani as she started to stroke him. ‘You are going to submit to me, you want to submit to me, just like you want to submit to your stepmother Rani and Aunty Geetha, am I right boy?’

‘Yes Mistress Pavani’ said Tommy.

‘And such is your devotion to your aunt and stepmother you will do anything to submit to them, don’t you boy?’ said Pavani.

‘Yes Mistress Pavani’ drooled Tommy.

‘But submission comes at a price’ said Pavani as her stroking picked up pace. ‘If you want to submit to them you must prove your worth. But I don’t think your worthy’.

‘No please’ cried Tommy. ‘I will do anything to worship my beautiful Aunty Geetha and my wicked but sexy stepmother Rani. Please Mistress Pavani just tell me what I must do to earn the right to serve them’.

‘You must pay them a tribute’ said Pavani as she stroked him furiously. ‘The bigger the tribute the more they are likely to accept you as their slave’.

Tommy then wondered what he could give. Then he saw the documents on the table.

‘My wealth’ panted Tommy. ‘I could sign those papers Mrs. Khan drawn up for me that gives up my wealth. I know the four of you have planned this and that Shaheeda has betrayed me, but I don’t care. I am more than happy to be your victim. Please order me to sign it so that my evil stepmother Rani and my wicked Aunty Geetha can swindle me out of my fortune’.

‘You are permitted to sign away your wealth to your stepmother and aunty’ said Pavani letting go of his cock.

ACT VII—Pavani enslaves Tommy in the name of Rani and Geetha

Immediately Tommy begun to sign away each document, a wave of pleasure seeping through his body as he delivered each signature.

When he had finished he again presented himself to the buxom maid who had enslaved him on the behalf of his wicked stepmother and his spiteful aunty.

‘You are now worthy of serving your stepmother and aunty’ said Pavani. ‘Are you willing to accept your new role?’

‘With all my heart’ said Tommy.

‘Congratulations’ said Pavani as she took hold of his cock. ‘You are now officially Rani and Geetha’s slave’.

Tommy went weak as the trigger begun to activate as soon as Pavani touched his cock, but deep down he was very proud.

‘But before you begin your servitude, there are certain rules you must adhere to’ said Pavani stroking him. ‘Do understand and accept this?’

‘Yes Mistress Pavani’ droned Tommy.

‘This is soo important’ cooed Pavani. ‘You will have to listen carefully. Do you understand?’

‘Yes Mistress Pavani’ drooled Tommy.

‘Rule No.1 you must stop referring to Rani and Geetha as your stepmother and aunty’ said Pavani as her stroking picked up pace. ‘You will refer to them as Goddess Rani and Goddess Geetha. They are your goddesses. Do you understand and accept this boy?’

‘Yes Mistress Pavani’ droned Tommy.

‘Rule No.2 you will acknowledge the fact that they were never your stepmother and aunty in the first place’ said Pavani who was wanking him furiously. ‘They were acting out a charade just to enslave you. There were always your goddesses and you now worship and serve them. Suggesting that they are your aunt and stepmother is implying that these divine ladies are related to a lowly slug such as you and is therefore deemed highly blasphemous. Do you understand and accept this boy?’.

‘Yes Mistress Pavani’ drooled Tommy.

‘Rule No. 3, you will renounce you identity of Thomas Richard Robinson’ said Pavani, her wanking now out of control. ‘You will acknowledge the fact that Thomas Richard Robinson doesn’t exist anymore. You are now Slave 9, you will always be referred to as slave. Do you understand and accept this slave?’

It was the first time the maid referred to the ruined and wretched youth as slave. The suppressed young man who had once answered to the name of Tommy Robinson was quick with his reply.

‘Yes Mistress Pavani’ said Slave 9 in monotone.

‘Good’ said Pavani as she let go off his penis.

ACT VIII—Tommy’s first tribute to his goddesses—his life!

Pavani stood hands on hips as she stared at the newly acquired slave. She had a sinister smile.

‘When shall I meet Goddess Rani and Goddess Geetha, so that I may serve them’ said Slave 9.

‘You won’t’ said Pavani with an evil grin.

‘But what are my orders, now that I am their slave?’ said Slave 9.

‘Well, it simple’ said Pavani. ‘It is just one simple thing: Die!’

‘I don’t understand’ said Slave 9.

‘It is quite simple, in fact it’s déjà vu’ said Pavani. ‘Let’s take your cousin for example. He has given up all his wealth to Goddess Rani and Goddess Geetha and then they had no further use for him. It is the same with you. Now that they have your wealth they don’t need you anymore. The very least thing you can do for them now is to give them a violent demise so that their sadistic desire to hurt you will be fully satisfied’.

Slave 9 was shocked. Pavani was still smiling at him.

‘You have all planned this all along’ said Slave 9, suddenly realising he was a victim of an evil and malevolent scam.

‘Of course, that was the whole idea all along’ said Pavani grinning. ‘I am so sorry slave but you are a fool. A silly fool who was willing to be seduced by four beautiful ladies and allow them to entrap, exploit and enslave you’.

‘Four?’ enquired Slave 9.

‘Oh yes’ said Pavani. ‘Don’t forget your former secretary. She helped my mistresses planned this. She was instrumental in your downfall. And now you are doomed’.

‘Yes’ said Slave 9 tearfully. ‘I understand and accept this fate. If my destruction will make my goddesses happy, then I am more than willing to sacrifice my life for them, just like my cousin Jon’.

‘Very good’ said Pavani. Pavani then pointed to cream coloured document on the table. ‘But first you must sign this’.

Slave 9 read the document. It was a will that left all of Tommy Robinson’s entire estate in the name of his stepmother Rani Padma and his aunty Geetha Padma—similar to the document his cousin Jon signed.

‘Are you willing to sign it’ asked Pavani.

‘With all my heart’ said Slave 9

ACT IX—Pavani shows Tommy the price of devotion to Rani and Geetha

Then Pavani picked a remote control from a table.

‘Just before you make such a statement, I want you to think about it’ said Pavani as she pressed a button on the remote. ‘I want you to see just what that entails’.

The screen first went blank and then it showed an image of the very living room that they were in. Only thing were slightly different was the furniture and the wallpaper. This was the living room two years previous. The screen showed Goddess Rani and Goddess Geetha and Jon Robinson. It was Jon’s last moments.

It showed the cruel Indian ladies torturing him. It first shows Goddess Geetha wanking him. Then Pavani appears brandishing a creamy document which she held out to him. The young man seemed too shocked by the contents for a brief few seconds. Goddess Geetha then ordered him to cum and the doomed youth then shot his load while Goddess Geetha tried to catch most of his spunk in her outstretched hands. Then drained of all his energy, the weak young man then slumped to the floor after Pavani had prodded him with her sharp fingernail.

While the ill-fated youth was still lying naked on the ground seemly expiring, both merciless sisters were digging their sharp heels into his chest in an effort to prolong his agony. Both heartless bitches were laughing at his sad plight.

Then Goddess Rani gave him his coup de grâce when she ordered him to die. The young man then closed his eyes and went deathly still.

Pavani then looked at Slave 9, who was shocked at what he had just seen. He reasoned that the pictures from the album were taken during this video. Goddess Geetha was wearing her pink sari just identical to the one she wore on the photographs and her sexy elder sister was still in her lacy bra and panties.

‘This is what is in store for you’ said Pavani. ‘Are you sure you want to do this?’

‘If it will satisfy my goddesses, of course’ said Slave 9. ‘My cousin had an honourable end and I envy him. I want the same. Are my goddesses going to carry out my execution, personally?’

‘No’ said Pavani. ‘They have sent me instead’.

‘So I don’t even have that honour’ said Slave 9 tearfully.

‘You are not worthy to suffer death at their hands’ said Pavani sternly. ‘To tell you the truth, a worm like you is not even worthy to suffer death at my hands either. Just be grateful that I am doing this on their behalf’.

‘Yes Mistress Pavani’ said Slave 9 tearfully.

‘They want to see you dead. You are the last of the wretched Robinsons and they, particularly Goddess Rani, want to see them extinct’ said Pavani. ‘You are the only one left. You are the only direct threat to their fortune. With you gone then they can sleep easy’.

‘I understand. I only hope you make my end as torturous as possible’ said Slave 9. ‘I want them to know that I suffered to the end’.

‘Good’ said Pavani. There was a short pause before she spoke again.

‘Well don’t just stand there you disgusting maggot’ said Pavani angrily. ‘I haven’t got all day, just sign the document’.

ACT X—Tommy signs away his life in tribute to his goddesses

Slave 9 knelt before the table and picked up the pen. He first glanced at the document. He then looked up at the devious maid who enslaved him on behalf of her mistresses. She smiled back at him. She may be just a humble maid but she is still superior to him. He remembered his treacherous secretary who betrayed him. He then looked at the walls and saw the portraits of Goddess Rani and Goddess Geetha. He was doing it for them. In fact he was doing this for all four women.

He realised he is nothing to them. To Rani and Geetha Padma he is not the beloved stepson and nephew they cherish but a fool who is a sucker to their beauty. To Shaheeda Khan he is not the boss she respected but a dupe that she can exploit. To Pavani he is not the guest that she must serve and made to feel welcome but a weed who is lower in the hierarchy that a domestic servant such as herself and of whom is there for her to crush.

Pavani gave an exaggerated yawn to indicate to him that she is getting annoyed at waiting for him. Slave 9 took the hint. He delivered the signature that all four ladies had waited for. And it was all over.

The signature assured the Padma sisters that the last of their enemies is at their mercy as having been led to financial ruin by their devious maid he was in a vulnerable position.

The signature benefited Pavani who had the satisfaction of knowing that her mistresses who she is devoutly loyal too are millions of pounds richer.

Shaheeda too had the pleasure of knowing that with the signature that her part of the bargain is complete. There is no doubt she will get a very small cut in this—possibly a few thousands pounds. Not really much but still well worth it when you consider that she only had to betray the confidence of the pathetic young man who employed her. She didn’t care if she led him to his downfall and his destruction—a few thousand pounds is too much money for his life. In fact she would have done it all for a pound! That was how much she valued his freedom and his life.

ACT XI—Tommy’s final words before his execution

It was all over. Well almost over. There was only one thing to deal with. The termination of the naked young man that knelt before Pavani. Naked, defenceless, powerless, penniless and worthless. Pavani smiled at him evilly. Actually she was doing him a favour. What has he got to look forward to? Nothing. Might as well put him out of his misery.

‘Right’ said Pavani twiddling her fingers, ready to stroke his cock. ‘Before you start is there anything you like to say?’

‘Yes a few things to a few people’ said Slave 9 with his head bowed.

‘Well make it quick then’ said Pavani annoyed at the prospect of a lengthy boring speech.

‘I am sorry to take up your time but these things have to be said’ said Slave 9. ‘Firstly I would like to thank you for enslaving me on behalf of my goddesses. I bear no ill feeling towards you for what you did. I would be eternally grateful’.

‘You are welcome’ said Pavani with a grin. ‘Anything else?’

‘Secondly, if you see Shaheeda would you please tell her that I thank her for betraying me’ said Slave 9. ‘I want her to know that I bear her no animosities for her deceitfulness. I am quite appreciative of her efforts to ruin me and the invaluable assistance she provided to my goddesses in their successful attempt to enslave me. I hope my goddesses reward her accordingly’.

‘I shall pass on your regards to Mrs. Khan’ said Pavani grinning. ‘And yes she has been rewarded for her efforts. Anything else?’

‘If you see Goddess Rani and Goddess Geetha, I want you to thank them for me for enslaving me, ruining me and ordering my execution’ said Slave 9. ‘Please let ...’

‘Perhaps you like to tell them yourself’ said Pavani interrupting him while pointing at the cabinet behind him.

He turned and saw that there was a video camera on the top shelf.

‘We are being filmed?’ asked Slave 9.

‘Of course my mistresses wouldn’t miss this for the world’ said Pavani with glee. ‘The demise of their final mortal enemy. They just had to see it. It will add to their collection—well add to the one showing your cousin’s end. It is their favourite video. Think you can top it?’

‘I will try’ said Slave 9. ‘But mistress you will have to help me. You will have to make my end as painfully as possible. I want my goddesses to enjoy this’.

‘Oh I can ensure you that’ said Pavani. ‘Now do you want to make a statement to Goddess Rani and Goddess Geetha for the camera?’

‘I am sorry not just yet’ said Slave 9. ‘Just one more thing’.

‘What is it now?’ said Pavani frustrated at the delay.

‘Who else is going to get a copy of this video?’ enquired Slave 9.

‘Well apart from Goddess Rani and Goddess Geetha, I would also have a copy’ said Pavani. ‘Why do you ask?’

‘Could I please trouble you with one request?’ asked Slave 9.

‘Go on then’ said Pavani who is starting to lose her patience. ‘But be quick about it’.

‘Could you please send a copy to Shaheeda, to show her what her treachery has caused’ said Slave 9. ‘I know she would not be remorseful in the slightest for what she had done to me but I am hoping she gets pleasure from watching my end and get a kick out of knowing that she helped orchestrate it. I really want her to know that she is totally responsible for my demise and has caused my death, and I really want her to enjoy it. I hope she will enjoy watching my execution and that she takes great pride in being the murderess that had caused my death’.

‘Actually I forgot all about Mrs. Khan’ said Pavani. ‘This is the first time your brainless head had actually come up with a good idea. Oh she will enjoy this immensely. She will take great pleasure in the fact that she was responsible for this. She is already proud at the part she played in your downfall. She has always hated you. Now do you have anything to say to your goddesses?’

‘Yes’ said Slave 9 turning to the camera. ‘O supreme Goddess Rani and divine Goddess Geetha. Thank you for enslaving me and swindling me out of my wealth. I know I am your enemy and the last of the family you have hated, but I will love and worship both of you always. What you both are about to witness is my destruction at the hands of your maid—an execution that you have ordered. Pavani has promised to make it as painful as possible and I am more than willing to relinquish my life for your pleasure. It is after all a small price to pay for your happiness. It is my ultimate sacrifice to you both. I do hope you both enjoy it’.

‘Right are we ready?’ asked Pavani.

‘Yes Mistress Pavani’ said Slave 9.

‘Now concentrate on my breasts’ said Pavani.

ACT XII—Pavani destroys Tommy on Rani and Geetha’s orders

Slave 9 begun to focus on Pavani’s massive bra encased tits. Pavani then reached behind her back and unclasped the clip at the back of her brassiere. The lacy bra burst open and her massive knockers then sprang out of their confinement and begun to wobble uncontrollably sending the confused young man’s mind into a spin. Pavani threw her brassiere on the floor. She reached out and grabbed her young victim’s cock and begun stroking it. Slave 9 immediately begun to go weak.

‘Slave’ she cooed, stroking the young man. ‘You will obey me. You must obey me’

‘Yes I must obey’ droned Slave 9.

‘You are in Goddess Rani’s and Goddess Geetha’s realm’ said Pavani as she continued to stroke him. ‘I am their representative, do you understand and accept this slave?’

‘Yes Mistress Pavani’ drooled Slave 9.

‘You are in Goddess Rani’s and Goddess Geetha’s realm’ said Pavani. ‘And you are not wanted and you are not welcome. Do you understand and accept this slave?’

‘Yes Mistress Pavani’ droned Slave 9.

‘They want you to leave their realm’ said Pavani increasing the pace of her stroking. ‘Your presence is offending them. Do you understand and accept this slave?’

‘Yes Mistress Pavani’ said Slave 9 in monotone.

‘They hate you and want you to die’ said Pavani her stroking getting more furious. ‘Are you willing to die for them slave?’

‘Yes Mistress Pavani’ said Slave 9 weakly. ‘With all my heart’.

‘Now listen carefully’ said Pavani as her left hand reached to her side and took a small jar from the waist flap of her sari. Her right hand continued to stroke him furiously. ‘When I give the command you will shoot you load. Do you understand and accept this slave?’

‘Yes Mistress Pavani’ squeaked Slave 9 buckling from the pain.

‘When you have shot your sperm you will go all weak and when the last of your sperm leaves your body you will close your eyes and fall fast asleep’ said Pavani as her left hand positioned the jar under his cock, ready for catching his final tribute to the final avatar to the Great Goddess Pavani. ‘That is your death in this world—the world of the trinity of the great goddesses, Goddess Radha, Goddess Rani and Goddess Geetha. Do you understand and accept this slave?’

‘Yes Mistress Pavani’ said Slave 9 in monotone.

‘When you wake up you will begin your new life in a new world’ said Pavani her stroking now out of control. ‘That is the world of the Great Goddess Pavani—dimensional sister to Goddess Radha, Goddess Rani and Goddess Geetha. You will begin you new life as a slave to Goddess Pavani. That is your final life. You will serve the Great Goddess Pavani. Do you understand and accept this slave?’

‘Yes Mistress Pavani’ said Slave 9 in monotone.

Pavani’s eyes were lightening up as she stroked him. The moment had finally arrived. Just one more word from her and it will all be over. The fates of both her and the young man she has manipulated will change. She knew that he had gone through and submitted to four of the divine incarnations of the Great Goddess Pavani. All four had commanded him to cum in their honour and he obeyed and willingly offered his sperm to them as his tribute to their beauty and control over him. And now it was her turn—the divine maid Pavani—the final incarnation of the Great Goddess Pavani.

She had appeared to him in five mortal forms and just one word from her would complete her metamorphosis and elate her to the state of the supreme goddess. Just one word from her and he would be her slave forever. The thought excited her as she watched her hand shuffling back and forth his shaft.

After a pause she finally uttered that small but sacred and fateful word that doomed him: ‘Cum’.

Slave 9 gave a grunt and his cock then exploded. Sperm after sperm was being fired into the jar. Pavani’s hand was still milking him making sure that every drop was going to disperse from his balls. Pavani too was shuddering. He wasn’t the only one cumming! When she uttered that fateful word it had also (albeit inadvertently) applied to her as well. Pavani too was spurting her love juices as she was experiencing a violet orgasm. Her panties were dripping wet.

The thick globules of sperm being shot from slave 9’s cock begun to decrease in volume. Suddenly Slave 9 felt weak. His muscles went all gooey and his eyelids became heavy. It was as if he was deteriorating rapidly. When the final droplet of sperm was deposited into the jar, Slave 9 collapsed onto the sofa. For a brief few seconds he closed his eyes. His whole body was wracked in pain.

He opened his eyes weakly. His body was still aching. Through tired, tear soaked eyes he could see the back of Pavani who was walking away from him. He was still alive. He was still in the realm of the heavenly Padma sisters. Precum was slowly oozing from his wet cock. He could just make out Pavani taking the video tape out of the camera. No doubt she will be giving this to her mistresses for them to enjoy. He knew also that she too will have a copy and so will the treacherous Shaheeda Khan.

The cockhead suddenly stopped dripping precum. Slave 9 then closed his eyes as he finally left the world of the beautiful but evil Padma sisters. The last image that his eyes registered was his sexy executioner hurriedly leaving the room.

Chapter Nine: The temptation of the execution video

The small bedroom was deathly quiet. It was simple and tidy. It was a sign of neatness. It contained a small bed with a bedside table. There was a dressing room table complete with a large mirror.

Then suddenly the door of the small room then burst open violently. A sexy and topless Indian lady then hurriedly entered. Her long hair was wet with sweat and was dishevelled. It hung from her shoulders and covered her chest—partially hiding her large exposed breasts. She was panting. Her whole body was dripping with sweat. On one hand she held a bundle of documents and on the other she was brandishing a video cassette.

She placed the video carefully on the small bedside table. She then threw the bundle of documents on the small bed.

Pavani looked at the video that was lying on the table. She then looked at the bed; the documents she had earlier thrown down were lying scattered about.

Her attention then focused on the side of the bed, where there was a neat bundle of items. It consisted of a neatly folded beautiful white sari that had a gold trim. On top of the beautiful folded garment, was jewellery that consisted of a few golden necklaces and golden bangles. Next to the folded sari was a beautiful golden tiara that was decked in emeralds and diamonds. Next to the crown was a make up box.

Pavani was preparing for the next phase in her devious scheme. The resourceful and efficient maid had carefully planned all this to the last detail.

She had often watched the video tape of the ill fated Jon Robinson’s last moments that was in her mistress’s collection. She was present when he suffered death at the hands of his evil aunties after they used their sex appeal to entrap and enslave him and fleece him of his wealth. She often wished that she did the deed herself.

And that was the reason for her latest scheme—to relive that moment all over again. But it was with a difference. Tommy Robinson will play the part of his cousin while she will play the part of the evil Delilah that used her sex appeal to entrap, exploit and enslave him.

In a scene that echoed events two years previous, Pavani had fleeced her young rich victim of his assets by getting him to sign away his wealth. This was the documentation that was lying scattered across her bed. They were realistic and were exactly like the documents that Jon Robinson signed on that fateful day.

But of course they are exactly the same documents—Pavani had scanned those very same documents on her computer. She altered the information slightly to edit out Jon’s name and replaced it with Tommy’s name. Jon’s signature was also digitally erased. This was quite easy to do and required someone with basic computer skills. Pavani had utilised the skills she had learnt on her computer night classes she took when she first arrived in England to enter into Rani and Geetha’s service.

The documents were then printed out on a coloured printer and the very documents were lying on her bed with Tommy’s newly signed signature marked on each of them—this included a replica of the cream coloured will, that allowed the evil Padma sisters to destroy their nephew and swindle his wealth without arousing suspicion from the authorities.

And like her mistresses who videotaped themselves torturing and destroying their nephew she too made a snuff movie of her ‘murdering’ her young victim. Of course, whereas the snuff tape of Rani and Geetha’s victim was real, Pavani’s tape was a make believe mock-up. But it was a realistic mock-up that was made to look real. Anyone watching both tapes of the young men suffering death at the hands of the beautiful Asian femme fatales will find it difficult to tell which death was real and which was simulated.

And it was this tape, that was lying on the bedside table was causing the problem. It contained Pavani’s ultimate fantasy. It contained her acting out the fantasy she had been having for the past two years.

All the preparations of the industrious maid had so far worked like clockwork. However her carefully laid plans were now in danger of falling apart. The reason for the spanner in the works?: Temptation.

Pavani stared at the videotape. She had no time to lose. She still had the next part to play—that of the Great Goddess Pavani welcoming her slave to her realm after he completed his five sacred trials of meeting and submitting to each of her earthly incarnations.

Her Goddess Pavani costume was lying neatly on her bed. She had to shower and put it on. But her attention was focused on the videotape. She wanted to watch it so badly. Did it come out alright? Was the picture and sound very clear? Did it look real? Was it better than the video in her mistresses’ collection? The suspense was killing her.

She finally managed to compose herself. No she will not watch the tape—yet. As much as it killed her it can wait.

She walked up to the table and picked up the tape and placed it in a drawer of the small table. She turned the key that was on the drawer and locked it. She then removed the key.

As she gripped the key in her hand she made a conscious decision. She was not going to watch the tape. In fact she decided there and then that she was not going to watch the tape at all, until her mistresses returned from their holidays.

In the meantime she will have as much fun with him as possible as she knew that she couldn’t have any fun with him when her mistresses returned to the house.

By then she will watch the video in her own time in the comfort and security of her own room. It will serve as a memento of her time as a goddess as she knew she may never have the chance to live out the fantasy of enslaving him again.

Until then she will resist all temptation to watch the tape.

Pavani then placed the key to the draw on the table. She gave a sigh, as she then left the room and headed for the bathroom to wash herself.

Chapter Ten: Judgment Day

Slave 9 opened his eyes. As usual his vision was blurry, before he begun to focus. This was now becoming a familiar scenario. However there were two differences.

Firstly he usually woke up and is confronted with the divine form of Goddess Pavani informing him that he had submitted to one of her incarnations. He would then make his way to his bedroom. In this occasion there was no sign of Goddess Pavani. There was a clock on the wall which also displayed the date as well as the time. He saw that it was displaying Saturday. He realised that he had been asleep for a whole day!

Secondly his memory of what happened to him before he lost consciousness was hazy. But this time it was different. He remembered everything that went on the previous night.

What happened the previous night? Yes, of course—he ‘died’! The divine maid Pavani Menon was masturbating him into the next world. She had executed him in the previous realm that was inhabited by the trinity of the great goddess Radha, Rani and Geetha, so that he can be reborn into the realm that was ruled by the Great Goddess Pavani, dimensional sister to the Padma sisters and the higher (and true) form of Pavani Menon herself.

Slave 9 thought for minute as he focused on his surrounding. If the divine maid Pavani Menon had just executed him so that he can begin his new life as slave to Goddess Pavani, then is he in Goddess Pavani’s realm? He must be! But the place looked so similar.

As he managed to compose himself he wondered again why, if he indeed passed onto Goddess Pavani’s realm, that his new surroundings was exactly the same as the place he left. May be the execution has failed. But it can’t be. It was the divine maid Pavani that had carried out the sacred task. How can such a deity fail in such a hallowed ritual?

Slave 9 then leapt off the chair and sprang to his feet. He felt quite agile under the circumstances. Usually after waking up after such an ordeal of submitting himself to one of Goddess Pavani’s incarnations and having his energy drained by them through masturbation, he always felt weak. But now he felt a lot fitter, alert and very excited. Then again he had been sleeping for almost a day and was fired up with the possibility of learning that he had just completed all his trials and was finally allowed to serve the Great Goddess Pavani. Or has he?

Slave 9 was still disillusioned. He could be still in the realm of the divine Padma sisters. Or maybe Goddess Pavani’s realm is identical in every way to the Padma sister’s realm.

There was only one way to find out. He figured that if this is indeed Goddess Pavani’s realm and it is identical to the realm of the Padma sisters then her bedroom will be in the same location as the bedroom of her fifth and final and most sacred of earthy incarnations, the divine maid Pavani Menon.

Slave 9 was excited. He immediately left the living room and went straight upstairs.

He finally arrived at the bedroom door of Pavani. But which one, the divine maid Pavani Menon or the Great Goddess Pavani? If he is still in the realm of the heavenly Padma sisters then the divine maid Pavani would be in this bedroom. However if he did indeed cross over to the next universe then Goddess Pavani was in this room.

Slave 9 knocked on the door. He heard a familiar voice telling him to enter. It was the voice of Pavani, but is it the divine maid or the great goddess? They both sound the same. The suspense is killing him. The tension is already mounting when he turned the door knob and opened the door.

Slave 9 then entered the room and was greeted with a divine sight. There seated regally on a throne was a beautiful Indian lady in a lovely white sari with a gold trim. She was decked in exquisite gold jewellery consisting of gold necklaces and gold bangles. On her head was a beautiful golden crown, fashioned with emerald and diamonds. She was heavily made up with deep red lipsticked lips and red painted nails.

Slave 9 looked at the beautiful heavenly lady in awe. It was Pavani alright. Slave 9 didn’t need to be told that this divine lady was the Goddess Pavani. No one could look so beautiful and so regal.

So it was true. He has crossed over. He is in Goddess Pavani’s realm. She had destroyed him in the realm of the Padma sisters in the form of her final earthly incarnation after all. He knew she would. Such a divine deity performing such a sacred task would never get it wrong.

Slave 9 was happy. He has finally made it. He walked up to the throne and knelt down in submission at the feet of the goddess he so long to worship. Tears of joy welled in his eyes as he remembered of what he had to suffer to get to the position that he now finds himself in. Still he was wise to know that it was foolish to expect to be accepted as a slave. That is after all her choice. He must beg her to accept him.

‘O Great Goddess Pavani’ he uttered. ‘I have suffered so much to be here. I have completed the five sacred trials and served and submitted to all five of your earthly incarnations of the Padma realm. I now beg of you to accept me as your slave’.

Tears were streaming down his face as Goddess Pavani gave him a cold and sinister smile.

‘Rise’ she commanded. Slave 9 rose up. ‘Since you have relived your previous life again and submitted to each of my earthy incarnations you have proven your worth. I accept you as my slave’.

Chapter Eleven: Goddess Pavani demands Slave 9’s innocence

Slave 9 once again dropped to his knees and begun to shower kisses at his goddess’s feet as a mark of gratitude. Pavani smiled down at him and allowed the wretched young man to grovel a bit more, before she again commanded him to rise. Slave 9 rose up again.

‘But first, in order to show your appreciation, you must make a sacrifice as a tribute to my beauty’ insisted Goddess Pavani.

Slave 9 was horrified. His eyes begun to water.

‘O Goddess Pavani’ said Slave 9. ‘You see me as I truly am. Naked and defenceless. I do not own anything and I have nothing. The only thing I have is my life, but I only just begun this life and I so badly want to serve you. But if you wish I can relinquish it for your pleasure. It is just such a waste. Not that my life is important as it is worthless but it would be such a shame that I would be over so quickly without me having the chance to give it some pitiful meaning by serving you’.

Slave 9 begun to sob as his goddess looked at him disdainfully.

‘Pathetic’ said Pavani. ‘So feeble’.

Goddess Pavani then got off her throne and stood before the desolate youth who was sobbing quietly. She looked down at his limp cock. She reached down and took hold of it. Immediately the limp cock begun to stiffen at the touch and his head dropped down as the special trigger in his head begun to activate.

‘Tell me worm’ said Goddess Pavani as she begun to stroke him. ‘Are you a virgin?’

‘Yes, goddess’ he answered.

‘Then that is something to start with’ said Pavani. ‘That is something you have. And you will give that up in my name’.

‘H-How do I do that?’ stammered Slave 9 in shock.

‘How do you think, you pathetic bastard’ said Goddess Pavani. ‘I will take your virginity. I will have sex with you’.

Slave 9 couldn’t believe what he was hearing.

‘O Goddess Pavani, this is an act of blasphemy’ he cried. ‘Please, I am not worthy of such an honour’.

‘Silence, worm!’ barked Goddess Pavani. ‘You shall do as I please. Are you ready to become my lover?’

Slave 9 could only stare speechless at the beautiful and regal lady. His mind was in turmoil. He didn’t know what to say. If he agreed to become her lover then he is committing blasphemy as sexual relations between a lowly slug and a supreme goddess is unthinkable. On the other hand disobeying a goddess is also an act of heresy. It was a classic case of catch 22. Either decision is a gross transgression that is punishable by death.

‘Well answer me worm’ demanded Goddess Pavani. ‘Are you ready to be my lover?’

‘Yes Goddess Pavani’ replied Slave 9, with his head bowed in fear.

It was an on the spot decision. Slave 9 had quickly weighed up the pro and cons and decided to accept being her lover. Yes it was blasphemy, but it was what his goddess had demanded and he mustn’t disobey her. He will give her what she wanted and suffer the consequences.

Goddess Pavani smiled at the slave who was cowering in fear in her presence.

‘Good’ she uttered sexily.

She stopped stroking him. She then runs her fingers seductively round his chin. All the while she was smiling at him, while he begun to shiver in fear.

Then without warning she grabbed the sides of his face with both her hands and brought his face forward. She kissed him full on the lips. The kiss lasted for a good minute. During which time her tongue was probing the inside of his mouth. To Slave 9 those precious 60 seconds was eternal bliss. He stood there motionless as Pavani snogged him.

When she finally got off his mouth she looked at him disdainfully. Slave 9 was shocked by her appearance. Suddenly she raised her hand and slapped him hard in the face.

‘Do you call that a kiss, you pathetic maggot!’ she spat venomously. ‘You are about to become my lover. You need to show much enthusiasm than this nonsense. Perhaps maybe you are not up to it. Perhaps I should destroy you and replace you with another of my slaves and give him the divine honour of being my lover’.

As soon as Slave 9 heard this he begun to panic.

‘O please, almighty goddess’ he cried frantically. ‘I beg of you. Have mercy. Give me one chance to prove myself’.

‘Very well’ said Goddess Pavani. ‘I will give you another chance. Fully satisfy me and I will reward you. But disappoint me again ... well is it isn’t worth thinking about’.

Although pleased that his goddess has spared him, Slave 9 nevertheless was worried about his goddess’s demand of ordering him to ‘fully satisfy’ her.

‘P-Please Goddess Pavani ...’ he stammered.

‘Yes?’ said Pavani with a raised quizzical eyebrow.

‘It’s ... I ... I don’t know if ...’ he tried hard to explain his dilemma but the words weren’t coming out.

‘Spit it out’ demanded Pavani.

‘I don’t know if I could satisfy you’ said Slave 9 tearfully. ‘I am not experienced. I am a virgin. I will try my best though’.

‘You don’t have to worry about your inexperience’ reassured Pavani. ‘I shall take that into consideration when I judge your performance. You will be judge on your merits of effort’.

‘O thank you merciful goddess’ said Slave 9 breathing a sigh of relief.

Pavani then put her arms round her young slave and once again kissed him passionately. Slave 9, knowing full well the consequences of disappointing his goddess also put his arms round her. Unlike before where he stood motionless, he responded to her kiss. He too was kissing his goddess passionately as both their tongues were probing each other’s mouths. He felt a bit awkward as he was after all being granted a privilege that he never received from any of his other goddesses in any of his lifetimes.

As he was kissing her, Slave 9 knew then that if he ever were to dream up his ideal girlfriend then he couldn’t get any better than this. In fact if he could visualise his dream girl, then that dream girl wouldn’t even come close to comparing with Goddess Pavani.

They just stood there and snogged each other for a good twenty minutes. Pavani felt like she was floating. It wasn’t just lust. Yes, she had a young hunky male kissing her, but she felt like she was needed. This young man adored her and treated her like a lady. In those twenty minutes she felt so secure and loved. Both she and her young slave didn’t want this moment to end, but she was wise enough to know that it just had to stop. She must push on as she didn’t have much time.

The kiss felt like it would last forever but Goddess Pavani made the first move in breaking the kiss. She moved her face away from the young man. Slave 9 then hung his head low. He felt disappointed. He wished it would have gone on forever.

‘That was much better’ she told her young slave.

‘Thank you, my lady’ said Slave 9, who felt humbled that his goddess has complimented him.

She then ordered him to help undress her. Nervously Slave 9 begun to unwrap her sari. When he disrobed her sari Goddess Pavani was in her petticoat and blouse. She looked incredibly sexy. Slave 9’s cock begun to stiffen.

Goddess Pavani then turned round. Slave 9 thought she was giving him a glimpse of her back view. He stood there gawping at his goddess. Her back view was just as impressive as her front. Her large shapely bum was driving him crazy.

‘Well, I didn’t tell you to stop’ said Pavani. ‘Continue’.

Slave 9 didn’t understand what his goddess meant by that order but he begun to be aware of her blouse. Unlike her other blouse, the white blouse she was wearing at present had its hooks at the back. He now knows why she turned her back on him. She wasn’t giving him a glimpse of her back after all. She wanted him to continue undressing her.

Slave 9 then obliged. He undid all the hooks at the back and then helped his goddess take her blouse off. He also hiked down her petticoat so that his goddess could step out of them.

Goddess Pavani then turned to face Slave 9 once more. She was now in her underwear. Her undergarments consisted of a black see through panties with a matching lacy bra which were struggling to hold her massive tits in place. Slave 9 was panting nervously and his cock was sticking out and saluting his goddess.

‘Well, what do you think?’ said Pavani.

‘O goddess’ he panted. ‘You are so sexy and so beautiful’.

Goddess Pavani then smiled. Her hand then reached behind her back and unclasped the clip that held her brassiere in place. Her brassiere then came loose exposing more of her large breasts. She then ripped of her bra and threw it at a corner of the room. Her big boobs were now exposed in all their glory.

Grabbing the sides of her panties she then hiked them down and climbed out of them. She threw the panties also in the same corner of where her bra lay. She was now in the nude. Slave 9 saw her pussy for the first time. It was hairy but it was still neatly trimmed.

‘What do you think of me now?’ she asked her slave as she smiled back at him with her hands on her hips.

Slave 9 could only stare open mouthed at her. He felt like he was in heaven. His cock was now going crazy as it twitched wildly, while emitting precum. Although a bit plump, her naked form was nevertheless very beautiful and sexy.

‘I .. I ..’ he stammered for the right words. ‘O goddess, you are so sexy. This image that I am seeing now is so divine. I don’t want it to end. I wish I can die now so that I can preserve this image forever’.

Goddess Pavani then giggled. Although his rambling is meek and pathetic she still found it cute and a turn on—he was after all praising her beauty and figure.

She didn’t have much confidence in her body, but the fact that a young handsome hunk of a male could still find her naked body attractive at her age made her feel so sexy.

She walked up to him and grabbed hold of his cock. Slave 9 as usual, dropped his head on cue, as his trigger kicked in.

‘It is almost time my slave’ said Pavani as she begun to stroke him slowly. ‘I need servicing. You are about to make your first sacrifice to me. You are about to surrender your virginity to me. But it can wait. It is important that this ritual should be done correctly and in order to do it correctly there must be plenty of foreplay first’.

She then took him by the hand and sat him down on the bed. Pavani sat next to him and looked at him intently. Slave 9 begun to shiver. He has been a virgin throughout all of his incarnations and now finally he was about to have sex for the first time. He couldn’t believe it. It was finally going to happen. And he wasn’t losing his virginity to any female—but a goddess. And not just any goddess, but to the Great Goddess Pavani.

Pavani then placed her hand on Slave 9’s thigh. She then slowly ran her fingers up his thigh until it rested on his groin area. She then took hold off his cock. Slave 9’s cock then stiffened and his head drooped as the trigger in his head kicked in again.

‘Never fear my darling slave’ she cooed. ‘To begin with we are going to explore each other’s bodies. I am going to examine your body and you could do the same. You are free to touch any part of my body, I will not be offended. In fact I insist on it, so don’t disappoint me’.

With that she leaned forward and begun to kiss him on the lips. Obeying his goddess’s instructions and fearing the consequences of disappointing her Slave 9 reached out and rested his hands on Goddess Pavani’s tummy. He was responding to her kiss as both of their tongues were exploring each other’s mouths.

Slave 9 then lowered his hand that was resting on her tummy as she begun to feel all the way down. His hand then reached her bush. He wanted to explore that part of her anatomy so badly. He didn’t know if he was going to offend his goddess but he realised he had been given permission by her to explore any part of her body.

Slave 9 then entered his index finger into Goddess Pavani’s pussy hole and begun to finger her. This seemed to shock his goddess who stopped kissing him and who then let out a gasp. There was a sudden pause as she looked at him with wide opened eyes. For a mad second he thought he had offended the divine lady he worshipped.

A smile then broke out on her face as she breathlessly exhaled a satisfied sigh.

Slave 9 was relieved. He now knows that he was doing the right thing as she was enjoying this. So as he wanted her to continue her enjoyment, he resumed his fingering. Goddess Pavani begun stroking his cock and then resumed her kissing.

Chapter Twelve: Queen Pavani’s new throne

After about half an hour of tonguing and masturbating each other she suddenly pushed him on the bed. She then got on top of him and straddled his chest. His breathing begun to go slightly shallow as she proved to be a heavy woman.

She looked at his panting and smiled.

‘I am a queen and I want to sit on my throne’ she told him in seductively breathless tones.

She then turned round so that she was facing his feet and then planted her large bum on his face. Slave 9’s nose was buried in the cleft of his Goddess’s arse as she queened him. Goddess Pavani then let out a moan. She felt so sexy and powerful sitting on this pathetic youth’s face.

‘I want to feel your tongue’ she told him sexily.

Slave 9 heard his goddess request. He then stuck out his tongue and begun to lick her clitoris. The juices in Goddess Pavani’s pussy begun to stir. She let out a moan. Pavani then giggled in ecstasy as she begun to bounce up and down his head. The sensation that this was creating in her body was indescribable. She was enjoying herself immensely.

Soon her pussy was getting wet and then she flooded his face with her love juices. She then collapsed forward on top of him. Her face was only inches from his cock.

For a minute she lay there panting but the insatiable woman wasn’t finished yet. It takes a man with plenty of energy and stamina to satisfy Pavani! She grabbed his cock and told him to start tonguing her again. Slave 9 obliged and his tongue once more was licking away at her clitoris. She then leaned forward and her long fingernails then propelled his cock into her eager lipstick coated mouth. She then began to blow him. As usual her suction was out of his world and every part of Slave 9’s body was on fire.

They were in this 69 position for about an hour before Goddess Pavani came again. She collapsed once more but this time, she rolled off him. To Slave 9 this was some sort of a relief as his body was aching from her weight.

Pavani too was panting. She then weakly looked to her side to see her young slave was lying beside her. She saw his cock twitching away madly. She let out a cruel laugh. She realised that although she was fully satisfied, he still hadn’t come yet, because she hadn’t commanded him too!

It may have been a great experience for her but it was a frustrating one for him. She could have put him out of his misery by ordering him to ejaculate but she didn’t want to. Partly because her sadistic side wanted him to suffer and partly because that she was an insatiable woman that could go all night and she feared that he wasn’t up to the challenge of taking her on and would loose interest in her once he shot his load.

Goddess Pavani then shut her eyes for a few minutes as she tried to regain her strength. All of the spent energy then returned to the powerful lady in a matter of minutes and she was up to begin another assault on Slave 9’s weakening body. She then turned the other way and rolled towards him until she was lying at his side. She once again kissed him and begun to stroke his chest.

Slave 9 opened his eyes and looked at the beautiful face of Goddess Pavani looking seductively at him. His hand reached out and begun to fondle her breasts. She then grabbed his hair and forced his face onto her huge tits. Her fingers were gripping the sides of his face as she pressed his face down hard, burying his face into her huge bust.

Slave 9 then put his arms round her and begun to take turns to suck on each of her breasts. Pavani’s nipples then went rock hard as she then reached down below and gripped his cock and started to wank him.

This went on for another half hour before Goddess Pavani finally got bored. She pushed him away from her and then got on top of him again. Her face was close to his and both were once again panting heavily. He could feel her breath on his face. She looked into his eyes intently.

Chapter Thirteen: Slave 9 sacrifices his virginity to Goddess Pavani

‘I want a fuck’ she suddenly announced. ‘Are you ready to make the supreme sacrifice and surrender your virginity to me?’

‘Yes Goddess Pavani’ said Slave 9 in excitement. He thought she would never ask. It is finally about to happen.

‘I want to rape you’ she said breathlessly, as she looked at him disdainfully.

Goddess Pavani then took his cock and inserted it into her pussy hole. His hard cock then disappeared into her hairy bush. For Slave 9 he couldn’t believe that he had just entered his goddess. It felt wet but if felt like heaven. She then began to thrush her hips forward and backward and then both begun to moan.

After about a minute she sat up and straddled him, his huge cock still embedded inside her vulva. She then began to bob up and down his cock, laughing gleefully while moaning. Soon both were making unearthly noises.

This went on for a good twenty minutes before she got off him and sat on the bed on all fours. She ordered him to take her roughly from behind and her young lover keenly obliged.

For the next hour and a half Goddess Pavani had a series of multiple orgasms as both tried various positions.

Finally she then fell on the bed and forced her slave on top of her.

‘Screw me! Fuck me!’ she screamed as she gripped his back with her sharp talons.

Slave 9 then begun to fuck her roughly. He was pumping his body and soul into the lady he loved and worshipped. Both were moaning and groaning loudly.

‘Harder! Faster!’ she shouted. ‘Don’t stop you bastard! I want it! Ah! Aahhh!’

For Pavani she was enjoying herself immensely. She never knew that sex could be this good. She only ever had sex with her husband and that was twenty five years ago and it wasn’t a pleasant experience. The pleasure was all for the brute she married. But now it is a different story. She was the one calling all the shots and the pleasure was for her and since her slave still hasn’t orgasmed yet it seemed that the pleasure was for her exclusively.

‘Ahh! Sex! Sex! Sex!’ she moaned loudly as she dug her long fingernails into the back of his flesh. ‘More! I want more! Don’t stop you bastard!’

Pavani’s nails were tearing into his flesh. Soon Slave 9’s back was covered in deep red scratches. By now it was too much for Goddess Pavani, her whole body was shuddering. She now knows she has reached her limit in sexual depravity and wanted to draw it into the ultimate conclusion.

‘Cum you bastard! Shoot your load!’ she screamed.

Slave 9’s cock then exploded inside her and the force of his discharged semen seemed to make them both hover for a split second. It was if a dam had exploded as jet after jet of his sperm begun to fill up her cunt. Goddess Pavani then dug her nails deep into his back and then run her talons down his flesh, her talons delivering one last nasty deep scratch.

Both then let out of scream that shook the house. Slave 9 was not screaming because of the pain of his goddess’s deep scratches but because he was finally allowed to let out his repressed pleasure. Both then stopped moving as they were exhausted. Slave 9 was still lying on his goddess. His cock was still firing spunk into her pussy, although in small amounts.

‘For you my goddess ... all for you ... please accept my sacrifice’ he panted as his cock continued to shoot the last remaining sperm from his balls.

Soon his cock stopped firing and then went limp and then fell out of her pussy hole. He then closed his eyes. She then loosened her grip on his back and she too closed her eyes. Both were exhausted and both were now fast asleep. It was the most pleasurable night of each of their lives and it had taken a very heavy toll on them both.

Slave 9 was still lying on top of his goddess. His back was bleeding as it was covered in scratches. So savage was the scratches that even Goddess Pavani’s nails were dripping with blood. Both were also dripping with sweat...

Chapter Fourteen: The long kiss goodbye

Slave 9 opened his eyes weakly. It was morning. Goddess Pavani was not in the bed with him. She had gone. He picked himself up and sat on the bed. He still felt weak. His back was aching. He remembered the scratches that Goddess Pavani made to his back. He thought that his back would be caked in dried blood, but when he felt his back he was amazed to see that there was no blood on his fingers. His back seemed to be healing. He figured that Goddess Pavani had washed his back and had rubbed some lotion on it.

Just then he heard the clicking of high heels. They stopped just outside the bedroom door. Suddenly he heard the door knob turn and the door open. A beautiful lady then entered. It was Goddess Pavani. She was now in a sleek white sexy nightie. Her hair was hung loose. She had also reapplied her make up. She looked as if she just had a bath as her hair was slightly damp and she looked fresh.

She looked absolutely beautiful. Slave 9 figured that she looked like the type of lady that a man would loved to see each morning as his wife. She was a picture of loveliness.

She smiled as she entered the room.

When he realised that he was looking at the goddess who he fucked the previous night, Slave 9 begun to cry. He told her that he didn’t know whether he did the right thing the previous night and was ashamed of the fact that he might have committed blasphemy by sleeping with her. He knew he must have desecrated her divine body with his worthless cock.

She laughed and reassured him that he had done nothing wrong. She told him that he was wonderful and that she was pleased with his servitude the previous night.

Slave 9 was humbled by such an honour. He was pleased that she didn’t regard his actions the previous night as an act of blasphemy and for the fact that she enjoyed the service he provided her despite the fact that he had no experience at all when it came to sex.

‘O Goddess Pavani’ he cried with tears of joy. ‘Oh I love you’.

Goddess Pavani then grabbed him and they embraced and begun to snog passionately, their tongues once again probing each other’s mouths. Goddess Pavani then pushed him onto the bed as they continued their wild kissing.

For a good five minutes they were snogging wildly with Goddess Pavani on top of him.

Soon she then took her lips away from his. She was still lying on top of him. She smiled at him as she looked at his happy face. There was a pause before she finally spoke.

‘I am afraid that your services are no longer required’ she told him with a sigh.

Slave 9 was shocked as he stared up at her. She then got off him and sat on the bed. He soon picked himself up as he sat besides her. Suddenly the mood has changed.

‘I don’t understand’ he said.

‘You have served your purpose in this world and you are no longer wanted’ said Goddess Pavani. ‘You must leave this world’.

Slave 9 couldn’t believe it. He wondered what he had done wrong. His goddess did said to him earlier that she was pleased with him. He wondered what happened in the meantime for Goddess Pavani to come to this extreme conclusion.

He wanted to get up but realised that if he did so, he would be committing blasphemy as he remembered that he must not rise above Goddess Pavani without her express permission as she wanted to tower above him and be seen as imposing. So he just sat there and started crying.

‘But why? I only just got here. What have I done wrong?’ he sobbed. ‘Please Goddess Pavani. I love you. I worship you. I will do anything for you. I will suffer for you’.

Goddess Pavani smiled evilly at him. He was suffering and professing his love for the goddess he loved at the same time, something she enjoyed immensely and is turning her on.

‘Beat me, scratch me, just don’t leave me’ pleaded Slave 9 tearfully. ‘Deny me your presence is like denying me air. Just tell me what I must do to regain your favour’.

Slave 9 then begun to sob uncontrollably. Goddess Pavani was now laughing at him. He couldn’t understand why such a beauty who had shown in so much tender loving care the previous night, is now cruelly breaking his heart and seemly enjoying his torment.

For Goddess Pavani’s part, although she found the whole scenario amusing, she also found his begging quite cute. She did feel sorry for him. She then placed her long fingernails of her right hand to his lips to quieten him while with her left hand she begun to wipe away his tears.

‘It is okay darling, you have done nothing wrong’ she reassured him. ‘I am pleased with you. You have fulfilled everything that is needed from you in this universe. In fact you have exceeded all expectations’.

When Slave 9 heard this his sobbing quietened down a bit. He was partially relieved. At least he hadn’t done anything wrong and his goddess was pleased with him, even praising him to the extent that he had exceeded all expectations. But why is she letting him go? Goddess Pavani then tried to justify her actions.

‘I am very pleased with you’ she told him. ‘But you have completed everything that needed to be done here’.

‘So you are sending me to serve another one of your dimensional sisters?’ he asked her.

‘Not quite’ she replied. ‘Yes I will destroy you so you can begin your new life. But I will be sending you back to your previous realm where I have lived in my final earthly incarnation of the divine maid Pavani Menon. Over the previous lives you have served many of my sisters’.

‘You will once again serve my sisters Goddess Radha, Goddess Rani and Goddess Geetha’ continued Goddess Pavani. ‘But never fear my slave. I will always be with you. I will watch over you in my mortal form as the divine maid Pavani. You will leave here with my highest endorsement. You are leaving here because you must. You are needed by my sisters. You do understand don’t you boy’.

‘Yes Goddess Pavani, I understand’ said Slave 9. ‘And I will obey you. I want to thank you for everything’.

Slave 9 was now not crying as he accepted his fate with dignity. He knew that Goddess Pavani was being kind to him. In all his lives he had been mistreated by all of her sisters. Every goddess he had ever served has made him work hard and didn’t show an ounce of appreciation.

The most brutal of all goddesses have been the goddesses he served in his previous realm with Goddess Rani being particularly merciless. But Goddess Pavani had treated him differently. Yes she did torture him and was cruel to him at times but then again that was expected. But she did at least show him some love and took him as her lover. And to cap it all off, she told him she was pleased with him. The first time ever that a goddess showed him any appreciation.

And now he must leave. He didn’t mind. Goddess Pavani said that he was needed by her sisters Goddess Radha, Goddess Rani and Goddess Geetha. And it was that what she said to him that made him feel so good. She said that he was ‘needed’ by the Padma sisters. That made him feel wanted and not worthless.

Maybe the Padma sisters finally acknowledged his devotion to them. It was after all that they that ‘needed’ him. And he was more than happy to go. Yes, he was going to miss being in Goddess Pavani’s presence and serving her and suffering for her amusement—but he didn’t want to let the Padma sisters down as they needed him. He didn’t want to disobey Goddess Pavani the divine lady whom he loved and worship.

Slave 9 was now somewhat eager to return to his previous realm. It was the first time that he had revisited a realm that he left. It is something different. He knew that he might even be a productive and effective slave to the Padma sisters as he had served them before and knew where he went wrong in his previous life of serving them.

Maybe this time he might even meet Goddess Radha. He had not even seen the elder sister of Goddess Rani and Goddess Geetha. He only had vague memories of his previous existence but he remembered that he had only seen Goddess Radha in a large photograph that hung on the wall of his sleeping quarters. He would always kneel before the photograph and say a prayer to it. He would often hope that he would one day see Goddess Radha. But that dream came to an end when the cruel maid Pavani Menon destroyed him on the orders of her mistresses Goddess Rani and Goddess Geetha.

Now he has the chance to see the sexy elder sister of Goddess Rani and Goddess Geetha. Even though she was almost fifty, from the photo she looked beautiful, and every time he sees her picture he goes weak at the knees and has a massive erection. And that was just her photograph! He wondered what effect she has on him (and his cock) when he sees her in the flesh. He just couldn’t wait to get back!

Chapter Fifthteen: The last request of a condemn man

Goddess Pavani then got up and ordered her slave to rise as well. The naked form of Slave 9 then rose and faced the buxom Indian beauty in the sexy nightie.

‘It is time for your execution’ she said sexily. ‘Are you ready to sacrifice your life in my name?’

‘Yes Goddess Pavani’ he muttered.

‘But before I destroy you, I will grant you a final request’ said Pavani. ‘Do you have any last requests before you face death in my realm?’

Slave 9 then thought for a moment and then went red. He had one request but he couldn’t bring himself to say it to his goddess.

‘I have one request o goddess’ he uttered in embarrassment. ‘But I ... I ... ’

‘Well go on don’t be shy’ said Pavani, beginning to go impatient. ‘I haven’t got all day’.

Slave 9 then slowly brought his head forward towards Goddess Pavani’s face and whispered briefly into her ear before sheepishly turning away in embarrassment. Pavani then smiled at him.

‘Naughty, naughty’ she said in breathless tones with a big grin. ‘You are such a naughty boy’.

Slave 9 was red faced. He begun to blush as his goddess smiled at him. Just then she noticed his limp cock. She smiled evilly as her long red talon like nails reached down and grabbed hold of his member. His head then dropped and his cock stiffened and his mind went all gooey as her trigger begun to activate. Her smile then wore off as her face went cold. It was as if her sadistic tendencies have returned.

‘I am afraid darling there isn’t much time for sex’ she said disdainfully as she begun to stroke him. ‘Not even a quickie as I don’t believe in them. I always believed in quality. If I want to have sex it will have to be the best and the most pleasurable possible and it will have to last. It will therefore have to have a lot of time devoted to it—time which I afraid I am not at liberty to give’.

Slave 9 was in a trance and was breathing heavily. She then suddenly stopped stroking him. He then looked up at her and noticed her cold face and shivered with fear. Her face then softened and her smile returned to her. It made Slave 9 feel comfortable again.

By now Slave 9 has become used to Goddess Pavani’s behaviour. She seemed to change from time to time, alternating from being a sadistic merciless bitch, hell bent in causing him as much pain and mental anguish as possible at one moment and at the next breath she can be a caring nymphet tending to his needs and showing him so much pleasure.

‘Since I cannot permit your request of sex you may choose another request’ she told him.

The youth then thought for a moment and once again went red. His new request was just as embarrassing as the previous one. Like before he slowly brought his head forward towards Goddess Pavani’s face and quickly whispered into her ear before withdrawing away sheepishly.

Goddess Pavani then looked at the shamefaced youth and grinned. There was a pause before she quietly uttered one word: ‘Granted’.

Slave 9 felt relieved and his body was tingling with anticipation. He was looking forward to this. The final request he asked his goddess was worth even death. It was worth requesting the death penalty so that you can experience it as your final request. This is the way he wanted to go!

Goddess Pavani ordered her young slave to sit and Slave 9 once again sat on the bed. She then knelt in front of him. His legs were open and his cock and balls were exposed. She brought her face between his legs. She then picked his cock with her long slender fingers and propelled it into her eager mouth. Her lipstick coated lips then engulfed his cock. She then begun to suck and chew on his dick as her head begun to bob up and down on his member.

Tommy threw back his head and let out a moan. Goddess Pavani was performing his final request on him—a mind blowing blow job. Her tongue was probing every inch of his shaft. And the powerful suction of her mouth was making him weak.

She carried on sucking him for a good ten minutes. He would have exploded into her mouth (something she would have enjoyed) had it not been for her trigger. Instead he just leaked globules and globules of precum into her mouth which she greedily sucked up. His body was fired up with lust.

Chapter Sixteen: The rites of death

Then suddenly she withdrew her face away from his thighs and got up. It was all so sudden and abrupt that Slave 9’s wet stiff cock was twitching madly. He was disappointed. He wanted it to never end but he knew it was time.

She looked down on him and ordered him to rise. Slave 9 then rose.

‘It is time’ she announced. ‘Are you ready to die for me so that you may serve my sisters?’

‘Yes Goddess Pavani’ he said.

She then undid the buttons on the front of her night dress, exposing the impressive cleavage of her large breasts. It became obvious to the enslaved youth that the divine lady that he worshiped isn’t wearing a bra. Her cleavage was a magnificent sight and his cock stiffened just by looking at them.

‘Concentrate on my breasts’ she ordered.

Slave 9 did what he was told. It was not as if he was already staring at them but this time he was focusing on them and devoting all his inner energy on to them making sure that his eyeballs were sucking up every contour of her curves and imprinting them into his brain.

She then brought her chest forward and it was then that he noticed that her breasts were heavily perfumed. The scent was already making him dizzy.

‘Inhale’ she commanded.

Slave 9 did as he was ordered and was almost knocked out as the powerful scent went up his nose and engulfed his mind clouding his every thought. His head then drooped. Goddess Pavani’s long fingers then took hold of his cock, her long painted nails gripping his member. Slave 9’s trance then deepen as her trigger begun to activate.

‘Ssslave’ she cooed as she stroked him. ‘I want you to concentrate on my voice and my breasts. Do you understand?’

‘Yes Goddess Pavani’ droned Slave 9 as his eyeballs begun to soak up the image of the cleavage of her heaving bosoms.

‘I am going to kill you’ she said in breathless sensual tones. ‘I will now explain to you why you must not be afraid to die’.

‘Death is an important part of our religion. For a male, how this is achieved is very important. Only a goddess or a true female follower of the true religion acting on the interest of a goddess can inflict death on a lowly male.’

‘How death should befall a male is very important. There is the negative way as suffered by your cousin Jon Robinson who was destroyed by my sisters Goddess Geetha and Goddess Rani, who were in the guise of his aunties. He was destroyed for committing the blasphemous act of stealing wealth that was rightfully theirs and had his life line severed so that he can never be awarded a new life and thus be damned forever’.

‘Or there is the positive way, where a male can faithfully serve a goddess and be eventually be destroyed by her after his usefulness is expended and be rewarded with a new life to serve her dimensional sister in a parallel universe’.

‘For those who serve a goddess faithfully have embraced the positive way and have nothing to fear as death will be glorious. You were about to experience this glorious death. You will be rewarded a new life back in the Padmian realm where you will serve my sisters Goddess Radha, Goddess Rani and Goddess Geetha’

‘I want to kill you because I get horny thinking that you will die for me. I must kill you because it is essential part of the cycle. And I will kill you, because only then you will be free to serve my sisters. Do you understand and accept this slave?’

‘Yes Goddess Pavani’ answered her slave in monotone.

‘Then are you ready to die so you can serve my sisters?’ asked Goddess Pavani.

‘Yes Goddess Pavani’ he droned. ‘With all my heart’.

‘Then in a moment I will order you to cum and you will shoot your load’ said Goddess Pavani. ‘When the last of your sperm has left your body you will fall asleep. That is your death in this world. You will then wake up in the realm of my sisters. Fear not my slave for I shall watch over you in my earthly incarnation as the divine maid Pavani Menon. I may even permit you to return to my realm anytime I see fit. It would be through the maid Pavani Menon that I can send you back to my realm’.

Chapter Seventeen: Splitting Slave 9’s mind

What Pavani was referring to of course was that she is returning him back to his previous state—the world of the Padma sisters and that she intended to use him in the future.

Soon he would be back to his usual place but she can trance him to return to her ‘domain’ at any time she chooses. It became obvious to her that some sort of trigger was needed in order to achieve this. The frantic pace of Pavani’s stroking then slowed down as she thought for a moment.

Pavani knew that her mind control techniques have divided Slave 9’s mind. A large part of his mind is dominated by Goddess Rani and Goddess Geetha and a smaller proportion of his mind is loyal to herself. She knew that only one part of his brain can be dominant at any one time. If she is controlling him in her guise as Goddess Pavani then the smaller part of his brain that recognises her as his supreme goddess will remain active while the larger part of his mind that recognises his supreme goddesses as Rani and Geetha will remain dormant’.

She knew also that she must invent a trigger that will act as a switch that alternates his mind between the two worlds. She can easily send him back to Rani and Geetha’s world by activating this trigger. And when this happens the large part of his mind that worships Rani and Geetha as his goddesses will switch itself on, while the smaller part of his brain that is conditioned to worship the Supreme Goddess Pavani will slip into sub consciousness and await to be reactivated once more.

But what could she do to create such a trigger that will switch his mind back and forth from Rani and Geetha’s world to Pavani’s world?

This has created a dilemma that she needed to tackle but it is a dilemma that can wait as she realised that an even weightier problem must be tackled first. She knew by dividing his mind she has given him a split personality. In a sense the young man is now two people.

His earlier existence as Thomas Richard Robinson no longer exists. He is now two people. One is his new identity of Slave 9 that serves Goddess Rani and Goddess Geetha and one is a newer (and perhaps vaguer) existence of a slave that serves the older deity that is Goddess Pavani.

In order for this ‘newer existence’ to come fully into being, Pavani knew that it must have a unique identity of its own. In that way it will differentiate itself from its alter ego and the two parts of the young man’s mind can recognise itself as two different people—one that is subservient to Goddess Rani and Goddess Geetha and one that is subservient to herself. The former already has the identity of Slave 9 and so the latter have to be rechristened with a new name, to fully evolve into a personality of its own.

‘Pavani’s dark inventive mind then begun to stimulate as it begun to spin its web of imagination. Her ingenious instinct has just worked out how she is going to give an identity to the slave in ‘her realm’.

‘Now slave, before you will begin your journey back to the realm of my sisters, I think it is time for me to name you and to give you a unique identity that is relevant in my world. Since I will have many slaves that will serve me soon, it will be confusing if I referred to you as simply ‘slave’ wouldn’t it not?.

‘Yes Goddess Pavani’ said Slave 9.

‘In the many realms you have visited, you have had served many of my sisters under many different names. In my realm you will have a new name, that I alone can refer you by, so you can be differentiated from my other slaves and can be differentiated by your other identities that are existing in other dimensions’.

Suddenly a moment of inspiration hit her as she was once more gripped by another of her spontaneous bouts of creativity, when she remembered the creed that she wished to implant him with.

‘It is a fact that women are the superior sex and men are born to serve them. But you are a child from the lost world. The lost world is the realm of male souls who have lost their way. It is populated by men who are free and are living in sin. That is they are living in a world where they are free of bondage to women. This of course is wrong. Some of those beasts even think they are superior to women’.

‘It is the duty of the goddesses to save as much as these lost souls as possible and show them the light and return them to their rightful place as slave and playthings to females’.

‘You were rescued from this world by my sisters Rani and Geetha. They posed as your wicked stepmother and evil aunty respectively and seduced, ensnared and enslaved you and thus saved you. You agreed to convert to your new religion that practises servitude to the great goddesses and bondage to the female.

‘You should be grateful as my sisters saved you from damnation by rescuing you from the lost world and redeploying you to their realm where they rule and women are the dominant sex’.

‘In that world you took part in our baptism ritual which initiated you to our religion, that is the ritual of sperm offering. This is where you make your first offering to you goddesses by allowing them to masturbate you so that you can ejaculate in their honour and offer your first expended sperm to them as a tribute and thus recognising your induction as their slave’.

‘In that same ritual you have renounced the blasphemous identity of Thomas Richard Robinson and adopted the more appropriate name of Slave 9. In this world you will be rechristened ‘Slave Tommy’. ‘Tommy’ to remind you of the evils of your past life that you have renounced and ‘Slave’ to remind you of the true faith that you have embraced—the one true religion that preaches that men are inferior to women and are put upon this world to serve the superior sex. Do you understand and accept this slave?

‘Yes Goddess Pavani’ droned Slave 9.

‘In the previous realm that you have lived you have answered to the name of Slave 9 and you have answered to the rulers of that realm, my sisters Goddess Rani and Goddess Geetha. In this realm you will answer to the name of Slave Tommy and will answer only to me. Do understand and accept this slave?’

‘Yes Goddess Pavani’ drooled Slave Tommy.

‘And do you wholeheartedly agree to adopt the new name that you have been given, respect the principles and rules of your new religion, acknowledge the female as the superior sex, admit you are the member of the weaker sex and recognize me in this realm as your one true goddess?

‘Yes Goddess Pavani’ drooled Slave Tommy as his mind finally eroded away with Goddess Pavani’s intense conditioning. ‘I have converted to the new faith that is known as ‘the true religion’. I know it is a religion that has many branches spread over many dimensions.

‘In my previous incarnation of Slave 9 I belonged to the Padmian branch of the true religion which worship the holy trinity of the great goddesses that are Goddesses Radha, Goddess Rani and Goddess Geetha. I worshiped these great goddesses and was honoured and blessed to have met Goddess Rani and Goddess Geetha in person’.

‘In this realm I am now known as Slave Tommy. I now belonged to the Menoian branch of the religion. This branch of the religion preaches the worship of the divine lady Pavani as the one true goddess’.

‘It also preaches that the sexy maid Pavani Menon who lived in the Padmian era, who tended to the Goddesses Radha, Rani and Geetha and assisted them in their divine mission to ensnare wealthy young men, seduce them, swindle them of their wealth and enslave them, was in fact a future incarnation of the supreme Goddess Pavani, of whom all males of the Menonian era recognise as the dimensional celestial sister of the Padmian trinity of goddesses’.

‘I have come into this realm from the Padmian era as my goddesses have no further use for me and had decided to end my life so that I can be reborn in another era to serve another of their dimensional sisters’.

‘As sperm ejaculation plays an important part in my religion, the termination of my old life was achieved by a hypnotically induced lethal orgasm. Just as new male devotees to the religion make their first offering to the great goddesses by ejaculating sperm in their honour in order to signal their submission to them, males who are of no further use or have committed sacrilege are punished by death and are then executed by lethal mind control techniques while simultaneously offering their final sperm to the goddesses as a final tribute in the hope of being reborn to serve another of the celestial sister goddesses of a future realm’.

‘I was hoping that the Goddess Rani and Goddess Geetha would bless me, by carrying out my execution personally, just like my cousin the damned heretic Jon Robinson. The path of true worship is through pain and suffering and since the divine sisters made his demise as painful as possible, I always envied him as he had an honourable end. However my goddesses sent their frumpy but sexy maid Pavani Menon to act on their behalf to destroy me’.

‘At the time I felt cheated, because I thought I was denied an honourable death but I now understand that this act is symbolic as the simple but sexy maid that masturbated me into my new world was none other than the projection of the supreme goddess of the realm that I have entered. I now worship the titillating and buxom maid Pavani Menon and the Supreme Goddess Pavani as one. I hope the divine maid Pavani took great pleasure in Slave 9’s demise and I urge the Goddess Pavani to satisfy her own sadistic tendencies by inflicting as much mental and physical torture on me as possible’.

‘The path of true worship of a goddess is through pain and thus is one of hardship, but it is a torment I am willing to submit to, as I beg you, O Goddess Pavani to make me suffer much as possible for your sadistic pleasure. Please test my pain threshold to the maximum and show me no mercy’.

Goddess Pavani was happy with her slave’s declaration of servitude.

‘Now slave’ said Pavani as she continued to stroke her slave. ‘You are to listen carefully as this is so important’.

‘So important’ droned her young slave.

‘I am going to grant your wish and bring you the gift of death to your body so you can be reborn into the realm of my sisters’ said Pavani. ‘When I order you to come you will shoot your load and then fall asleep. Do you understand slave?’

‘Yes Goddess Pavani’ droned the enslaved youth.

‘This is your death in my world’ explained Goddess Pavani. ‘You will then wake up in the previous realm that you occupied—the realm of my sisters, Goddess Radha, Goddess Rani and Goddess Geetha. Do you understand slave?’

‘Yes Goddess Pavani’ muttered the wretched young man.

‘But you will have no recollection of my realm’ said Goddess Pavani. ‘You shall forget everything that had happened to you. Your memories of my realm and what had taken place since you have arrived here will remain dormant in your mind, ready for me to recall them at anytime I choose. Do you understand slave?’

‘Yes Goddess Pavani’ drooled the young slave.

‘You will return to your domain as Slave 9’ said Pavani. ‘But if ever the divine maid Pavani Menon get hold of your cock and utter the words ‘Return to Goddess Pavani’ then you will return to my world as Slave Tommy and all those memories that are dormant in your hidden dark corridors of your mind will return to you. Do you understand slave?’

‘Yes Goddess Pavani’ droned Slave Tommy.

‘Remember that phrase: ‘Return to Goddess Pavani’ and the touch of the divine maid Pavani on your cock’ said Goddess Pavani. ‘That will be the trigger to return to my domain. Do you understand slave?’

‘Yes Goddess Pavani’ droned Slave Tommy.

Chapter Eighteen: Dying to serve Goddess Radha

Goddess Pavani then stopped stroking Tommy although her hand was still gripping his stiff member. She paused for a few seconds, took a deep breath and then resumed her stroking, but this time at a slightly quicker pace. Slave Tommy was panting.

‘Slave it is time for your execution’ said Goddess Pavani. ‘It is necessary so that you may serve my sisters. You are doing this for me and for my sisters. Do you understand and accept this slave?’

‘Yes Goddess Pavani’ droned Slave Tommy in monotone.

‘And are you willing to die for me’ said Goddess Pavani as her stroking picked up pace.

‘Yes Goddess Pavani’ drooled Slave Tommy.

‘Are you willing to die for my sister Goddess Geetha?’ asked Goddess Pavani as her stroking picked up another notch.

‘Yes Goddess Pavani’ said Slave Tommy in monotone.

‘Are you willing to lay down your life for my sister the supreme Goddess Rani?’ asked Goddess Pavani as her stroking begun to be frantic.

‘Yes Goddess Pavani’ droned Slave Tommy.

‘And are you willing to suffer death for my sister the Great Goddess Radha, empress of the Padmian realm?’ asked Goddess Pavani, her stroking now out of control.

‘Yes Goddess Pavani’ hummed Slave 9 weakly as his knees begun to buckle in response to his goddess’s violent strokes.

Pavani then giggled. She then remembered Radha. Radha would be another incentive to encourage her slave to give up his life in the Menonian world so that he can return to the Padmian era. Not that he needed further convincing. He was willing to suffered death in the name of all four sexy goddesses.

‘Slave you have not met Goddess Radha, have you?’ she asked as she continued her frantic stroking.

‘No, my lady’ said Slave Tommy.

‘You have seen her photo?’ asked Goddess Pavani.

‘Yes, my goddess’ said Slave Tommy.

‘She is beautiful, is she not?’ asked Goddess Pavani.

‘Yes, my lady’ said Slave Tommy.

‘And your only regret when you left your previous realm was not serving her, is it not?’

‘O yes Goddess Pavani’ said Slave Tommy tearfully.

‘My sister is my equivalent. She is a supreme goddess who is noted for her great beauty’ explained Goddess Pavani. ‘She is known for her elusiveness and only a few males have seen her and were blessed to be in her presence. It is said that men will have an erection just by looking at her or even looking at her photograph’.

Of course Slave Tommy knew that what Goddess Pavani had told him wasn’t some idle myth. It was a fact. In his previous life as Slave 9 he had a large photo of Goddess Radha hanging above his bed. In the picture she was wearing a bright red sari. She was made up and smiling. She looked beautiful and every time he caught a glimpse of her picture, his cock would stick out and twitch frantically. What he didn’t know however, was that Goddess Geetha has conditioned his mind to react this way whenever he sees an image of Goddess Radha.

‘And you will do anything to see her, wouldn’t you slave?’ asked Goddess Pavani.

‘Yes Goddess Pavani’ droned Slave Tommy hungrily.

‘And the only way to have a chance of seeing her, is to re-enter her world and the only way to do that is by suffering death in this world’ said Pavani. ‘Do you want to die, so that you can hope to finally have the chance of seeing one of the most sexiest goddesses in all known universes?’

‘Yes Goddess Pavani’ drooled Slave Tommy in excitement.

‘Then it is an honour that you must beg for’ said Goddess Pavani sternly.

Slave Tommy couldn’t believe what he was hearing. He was certain that Pavani would destroy him so that he has the honour of seeing, and perhaps serving, her sister the Great Goddess Radha. And now she is cruelly delaying his destiny by ordering him to beg for the privilege.

But nevertheless he was willing to beg to serve his goddess. Nothing must stand in the way of this ultimate honour. Slave Tommy then begun his feeble pleading:

‘O Goddess Pavani. Like all males I am worthless. But I am also lucky. It is the ultimate wish for a male to serve a goddess and a few have been blessed to do so. I am extremely blessed as I have served more than one goddess. I have served and suffered for the Great Goddess Rani and the Great Goddess Geetha. I have also served the Great Goddess Pavani, one of the sexiest goddesses in all known universes. I even submitted to each of Goddess Pavani’s earthly incarnations’.

‘My only regret upon leaving the Padmian realm was not serving the Great Goddess Radha, the only goddess that is equal in beauty and sexiness to you, the Great Goddess Pavani. You have now given me the chance to return to the Padmian realm and thus have a chance of seeing Goddess Radha on the condition that I beg for it’

‘O Great Goddess Pavani. I know I am greedy if I asked to be allowed to serve Goddess Radha as I have already had the honour of serving Goddess Rani, Goddess Geetha and Goddess Pavani personally, but serving the sexy and cruel Goddess Radha is every male’s dream’.

‘I am just like all male devotees of the true religion, who often kneel before her picture and pray to her and beg just to see her. I have often seen photographs of her and her image always sends my cock wild. Like all male devotees of the true religion, I have often offered her the tribute of my sperm, by masturbating in front of her picture under the supervision of my mistress, her sister Goddess Geetha. And yet like all males I have not seen her’.

‘Everything about her turns me on. Her face, her lips, her eyes, her large boobs, her bum, her legs. Everything!’

‘Please I beg of you to destroy me so that I may have the chance of seeing her. I have often dreamt of kneeling before her and worshiping her. I have often dreamt of licking her high heels. I have often dreamt of her crushing my balls with her sharp nails. I have often dreamt of her whipping and torturing me. I have often dreamt of her verbally abusing me. I have often dreamt of her executing me.’

‘I want to serve her or at least see her. I am willing to die a thousand deaths just to see her. Please Goddess Pavani destroy me so that I can be reborn in her realm. Oh please!’

Goddess Pavani was smiling. She was satisfied that he had begged enough for the honour of dying for her and her sister Radha.

‘You have proved that you may be worthy of having the chance of seeing my beautiful sister’ said Goddess Pavani. ‘I am now permitting you to die in her name so that you may serve her. Cum!’

Slave Tommy let out a grunt and then finally shot his load. Jet after jet was spraying out of his cock head like machine gun fire. The elegant hand of Goddess Pavani was still stroking him frantically making sure that every drop of his sperm is milked from his balls.

Goddess Pavani was laughing as she stroked the life out of her young slave. Slave Tommy was going all weak as his life force that was his spunk was being drained out of him.

‘Until we meet again’ said Goddess Pavani with a laugh as she abruptly let go of his penis.

His cock was still shooting his load and making a gooey puddle on the floor. The sexy Indian beauty was still laughing at him.

‘Goodbye slave, goodbye’ she said with a giggle.

Slave Tommy then slumped to the floor as his cock head begun to fire small droplets of sperm. He was almost spent and his whole body was aching. As he laid on the ground he begun to be aware of a weight being pressed on his chest. He looked up and noticed Goddess Pavani. She had planted a foot on his chest. His cock which was going limp had now stopped firing and was now oozing sperm slowly out of it head.

Goddess Pavani looked down at the insignificant and desolate form that is in its rightful place—beneath her sharp and deadly heels. She smiled evilly at him as she delivered her final command to him in sexy breathless tones: ‘Die!’

Slave Tommy’s limp cock stood up straight for a few seconds and fired a jet of sperm in reference to the goddess he worshipped. It then went limp again as Tommy closed his eyes. A slight smile was edged on his lips. He was happy he was returning to the domain of Goddess Rani and Goddess Geetha.

Even though he was led to believe that he must serve a goddess in one realm and then move on to serve another goddess in another realm, he now realised why he is to return to a previous realm. He still hadn’t served Goddess Radha yet. He was now happy to die so that he can be with his Goddess Radha.

* * *

Chapter Nineteen: The return to the Padmian realm

It was dark. Slave 9 felt peaceful. Suddenly he heard shouting and felt pain on his body. It felt as if someone was kicking him.

He weakly opened his eyes. He was right. Someone was kicking him. It was Pavani Menon—the maid of the goddesses he worshiped Goddess Rani and Goddess Geetha.

‘Wake up you bastard!’ she shouted as she kicked him.

It then suddenly dawned on him. What the hell was he doing sleeping on the floor? Oh damn, he had been sleeping on the job. His goddess, particularly Goddess Rani will have his hide for this. Then he remembered that both were out of the country. Yes he was safe. Unless of course the devious maid will tell on him. He only hoped she keeps her mouth shut. But then again he knew that such compassion was beyond the merciless maid as she took delight in seeing her mistresses hurting him.

Immediately he got off the floor and faced the angry maid. Pavani was dressed in a light sky blue sari that was wrapped around her waist. Her low cut blouse which was struggling to hold her humongous knockers, were exposed.

Slave 9 looked at the maid. She was sexy and he would have had an erection seeing her like this but he had been conditioned to only feel aroused if he had seen any of the Padma sisters and no other woman. Pavani looked at him in anger and disbelief.

‘Just what do you think you are doing, you spineless worm?’ she barked. ‘The mistress would be flying into country tomorrow morning and she would be home by the afternoon. There is tonnes of work to be done around here and you are fast asleep on the floor. Just what is your game cretin?’

Slave 9 couldn’t believe it. Goddess Rani is flying back tomorrow? Had a week had eclipsed so quickly? His mind was hazy. He paused for a second and then tried tried to mumble something. But before he could make a sound, Pavani’s hand suddenly shot out and slapped him hard on the face.

‘Well don’t just stand there you worthless beast!’ she shouted. ‘Go upstairs and clean the bathroom. It is absolutely filthy!’

‘Er ... yes mistress’ stammered the startled youth.

Not wanting to get himself into further trouble, Slave 9 sprang to his feet and left the living room, closing the door behind him.

As soon as she heard the door close Pavani’s face then softened as she begun to giggle uncontrollably. It has been an eventful week!

* * *

Epilogue

It was around one o’clock at the Padma residence. Pavani was busy wiping a table when the doorbell rang. The buxom maid then stopped wiping and looked at the door and smiled. She knew at once that it was her mistress. She had missed her so much.

She walked up to the door and opened it. There in front stood a tall beautiful Indian lady in a smart black designer suit. She had on her hands a small parcel. A large suitcase was at her feet.

‘Pavani!’ she said delightfully with open arms.

‘Welcome home dear’ said Pavani smiling.

The two women then embraced. Rani then entered the house. It was then Pavani noticed the suitcase. She picked it up and then placed it inside the doorway, before closing the door.

‘Well, where is that bastard?’ asked Rani. ‘I need to satisfy my sadistic desires. It has been one long week since I last harmed someone and I am desperate’.

‘He is upstairs’ laughed Pavani. ‘I shall call him’.

‘Hey cretin!’ yell Pavani as she faced the stairs. ‘Your goddess is here. Come down and pay homage to her’.

Within seconds a naked young man then hurriedly came down the stairs at a brisk pace.

He then slowly trotted up to Rani who looked at him scornfully. He respectably knelt before her and kissed her stiletto high heeled shoes.

Rani looked down at the pathetic young man who was licking at her shoes. She turned her attention to Pavani who smiled at her. Rani handed her the parcel, telling her to put it in the cupboard of the living room.

Pavani then obediently took the parcel and then headed towards the large red cupboard. As Rani continued to watch the young man that she had enslaved, orally clean her footwear.

When Pavani opened the door of the cupboard her attention caught the top shelf. It should have been empty, but to her horror she realised that there was a small holder that contained five jars. Each jar was full of a creamy white substance.

Each jar had a white label attached to it.

‘Tribute to the nursemaid, Chitra Kumar (Madame Chitra)’. ‘Tribute to the governess, Draopadi Biswas (Mistress Draopadi)’ ‘Tribute to the family doctor, Dr. Sita Patel (HRH Princess Sita)’ ‘Tribute to the secretary, Mrs. Shaheeda Khan (HRH Sultana Shaheeda)’ ‘Tribute to the housemaid, her divine grace the honourable Pavani Menon’ (Mistress Pavani).

It was Pavani’s jars that contained the semen of Slave 9—each a tribute to her incarnations! Pavani froze with fright. She had forgotten to remove them. She then carefully put them to a corner. She made a rash decision to hide them for the time being and when the coast is clear she will discreetly take them to her room.

Pavani then placed the parcel in the cupboard and begun to tidy up the shelves which were messy as Rani continued to look down at her slave who was still licking her shoes.

‘Get up!’ barked Rani.

Slave 9 then rose and faced his goddess who towered over him. Rani then looked up and down at her slave’s naked body. There was something different about him. She couldn’t understand what it was. He seemed so different than when she last saw him.

This seemed to puzzle Rani. Then she remembered him being weak and frail the last time she saw him—not because she worked him to death but because she didn’t allow him to come. But now he seemed stronger and more vigorous. Even the look in his eyes was different. He seemed more alert. It was funny as it almost worried Rani.

Rani then took hold of his cock. Slave 9’s head then dropped as she stroked him as the trigger that Geetha inserted into his head begun to activate. That was much better. He was weak again.

‘Well cretin did you miss me?’ asked Rani.

‘Yes Goddess Rani’ replied Slave 9.

‘Well I didn’t miss you’ said Rani. ‘Though I missed torturing you’.

‘Yes Goddess Rani’ said Slave 9 in monotone.

Pavani who was still tidying up the cupboard was smiling to herself. She had been listening to Rani as she tormented her young slave. She always took delight when Rani abused her former stepson.

But Rani however felt very uneasy, as she stroked him . There was something wrong. He still felt energetic even as she stroked him. Even his voice seemed crisp and clear whereas last week it was throaty because of his weak state. She was looking forward to causing him misery—but she wasn’t enjoying this at all.

Then Rani’s attention focused on his balls. Ahh! Yes of course. There was always the teasing and denial that she was so fond off. And he hadn’t cum in a while—or so she thought! She thought to herself. When was the last time he came? Yes it was two and a half months ago when Geetha wanked him.

‘I can’t believe there is ten weeks worth of spunk in your balls, slave’ said Rani as she let go off his penis.

She then looked down at his groin and then grabbed his balls roughly causing him to winch.

‘They are so big and ...’

Rani suddenly stopped in mid-sentence. Pavani too stopped tidying the cupboard as she became slightly alarmed by Rani’s sudden silence. She looked over her shoulder at her mistress.

She was amazed as she saw Rani frantically feeling the testicles of her slave. Rani gripped each nut. She had a confused look on her face—something that didn’t go unnoticed on Pavani who begun to work out why Rani was in shock. Rani was confused because her slave’s balls were soft. Before they were big and bulging as they were filled with more than a month’s worth of unspent spunk but now they were small as if they were spent.

Rani’s face was one of bemusement. Pavani was also feeling uneasy as she understood fully what was going on. To Rani it was as if someone had succeeded in wanking her slave and making him cum. But who could have done that? The only person capable of doing that, other than herself is her sister and she is miles away.

Not only that, he was locked away from civilisation with only the maid as company. Pavani! Rani then raised her head towards the cupboard where Pavani was tidying. Pavani immediately turned her head away from Rani and pretended to continue her tidying. Pavani’s heart was beating fast. Had she been rumbled?

Rani thought for a moment. No. Not Pavani. She was being paranoid. It is impossible. But if no one had wanked him to a climax, then why is his balls soft? Where did all the spunk go?

Pavani then stopped tidying the cupboard and then turned to her mistress in mock concern.

‘Everything alright my dear?’ she asked.

‘Y-Yes’ said Rani in confused tones as she gripped her slaves empty balls in her hands.

Pavani then looked at the bemused face of Rani. She then looked down at her right hand which was lightly gripped on her slave’s testicles. She then turned her attention to the top shelf of the cupboard and noticed the five jars that contained Slave 9’s sperm.

A telling grin then begun to play on Pavani’s lips as she tried hard to suppress a giggle.

The End