The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Aunt Rani’s World

Part Five: The enslavement of Fred Jones

(MC, MF, FD)

(Episode Three of the Goddess Pavani trilogy)

January 2007

Millionaire Fred Jones employs two new beautiful maids—Pavani and her Balinese friend Sombat. Fred’s thinks that he has found the perfect servants but the devious ladies have plans of their own for him, that involves hypnosis and domination ...

WARNING: This story is only for those who are aged 18 and older. It contains themes of sexual situations, female dominance, mind control and extreme torture and violence and as such, is not appropriate for minors and those who are easily offended by stories of this nature. If you are not an adult or are easily offended by extreme female domination stories that involves hypnosis, please stop reading this story. For those who would enjoy a story where a woman uses hypnosis to enslave a man, please proceed!

The following story is a sequel to the first, second, third and fourth part of the Aunt Rani’s world series. It is the concluding episode of the ‘Goddess Pavani trilogy’ and unlike the previous two episodes (’The five incarnations of Goddess Pavani’ and ‘The Genesis of Goddess Pavani’) it takes place some months after the previous installment and therefore can be enjoyed independently.

In this story, millionaire businessman Fred Jones had always suspected foul play in the death of his best friend’s son, Jon Robinson. He always suspected that Jon’s beautiful but evil aunties Rani and Geetha had something to do with his death and for the past two years he had been pestering them. When Fred begun to seek domestic servants, he ended up hiring a beautiful Indian lady and a beautiful Balinese lady, little realising that this was Pavani, Rani and Geetha’s own maid and her friend Sombat. Fred thinks he has the perfect servants, but the sexy maids are on a revenge mission on behalf of the ladies that sent them—Rani and Geetha!

Once again the following story contains mind control, female dominance and torture both physical and mental which some readers might find extreme and distressing. The author is not held accountable for any adverse effects to the reader. You have been warned. This story is completely fiction and should be considered a fantasy.

If you enjoy reading it or would like to make suggestions for its sequels or even have criticism, I’d love to hear from you! Please feel free to email me at

This month marks the first anniversary of the Aunt Rani’s world stories on the mcstories.com site. So far I had some wonderful emails over the past year. Please keep them coming.

The last story I done was not of the Aunt Rani series. This was Commander Young’s Last Stand. I tried to experiment with other stories. It was different and much shorter. I had a lot of good responses, a few preferring it to the Aunt Rani’s world series and a lot of people wanting it to have sequels.

A lot of my readers have put in ideas of their own, the most persistent being a reader called ‘Bad Monkey’ who submitted a few good ones.

Another interesting reader was someone going by the name of Dark Shadow who post reviews on the mcstories.com messaging board. They actually aren’t particularly keen on my stories as they found it too extreme. However they do write an honest opinion and they also said that they enjoyed Commander Young’s first five chapters but by the sixth part it got too much. My devoted readers of course lapped it all up! I think I will use Dark Shadow as my tester of my new stories. The sicker I get him/her the more my readers will like the story!

Well anyway thanks for all the feedback and ideas. It is your ideas that keep me going.

I do hope you enjoy this story. Thank you for taking the time to read it!

Aunt Rani’s World—Part Five: The enslavement of Fred Jones

Prologue

Detective Constable Paul Todd sat in an armchair of the Padma residence. He was a young officer of 25 years of age, recently promoted to the criminal investigation department. Seated opposite him in another chair was Mrs. Rani Robinson (nee Padma), the widow of the late Harold Robinson.

The mood was some what awkward. Both were quiet. Rani had already ordered her maid to prepare tea. It is not the first time the officer had paid a visit to the Padma residence. He had been there once before and a few of his colleagues had been there a few times as well.

The purpose of their visit was the same. To clear up doubts surrounding the untimely death of Jon Robinson, Rani’s nephew—the son of her husband’s younger brother.

The youth had suffered a heart attack almost two and a half years ago. What was unusual was the fact that this seemingly healthy young man died suddenly at the age of just eighteen. This was unusual but not impossible. There had been similar cases such as this before.

To the police it was an open and shut case. As far as they are concerned there were no suspicious circumstances. His death was just one of those rare occurrences. Although eyebrows were raised when it was discovered that he had various injuries on his body it was later learned (much to the embarrassment of the respectable Rani) that he had apparently secretly engaged in sadomasochist practices with prostitutes.

To a lot of people the news caused a scandal but not with one couple who were acquainted with the boy—Fred and Ada Jones. They were the couple who originally attempted to seek custody of the young man. They were family friends of his father and uncle.

As far as the police were concerned they considered the case closed, and the case of Jon Robinson would have been closed and forgotten about, but for the persistence of the Jones’s.

They always knew that something wasn’t right. They knew that Rani didn’t care for him. She didn’t want to know him when her husband had died. It was only when it became known that he had the bulk of her late husband’s estate that she suddenly became interested in him. She then gained custody of him.

For a while Jon regularly kept in touch with Fred and Ada and told them that he was enjoying himself. Then suddenly when his adoption became official, his auntie barred him from having contact with them. Within a month they then learned he was dead.

Both Fred and Ada have been trying to pressure the police to reopen the case for sometime. They have been a pain in the backside for Rani for the past few years. To the police, who believed that no foul play was involved in the death of Jon Robinson, the Jones’s were also a headache.

Ada Jones has health had been deteriorating for sometime. She later died after a long illness. A heartbroken Fred Jones had since remarried to a younger woman. However this proved to be a mistake as the two were incompatible. She has since left him. Fred would be the first to admit that he remarried on impulse.

Since the death of Ada and the breakdown of his second marriage, Fred is now taking up the fight against Rani himself. Now that is freed from the responsibility of looking after an invalid wife he has been more persistence of late. He had held Rani responsible of her nephew’s death and had looked at every available avenue opened to him to bring Rani to justice. Not surprisingly Rani has an intense hatred towards him.

DC Todd discreetly looked at the beautiful Indian lady that was seated opposite him. Even though she was in her early forties, she still looked stunning. The first thing that struck him about the elegant beauty was her height. She was quite tall—more than six foot.

Her hair was also long and she was heavily made up. She was wearing a stylish purple sari. It suited her very well and she looked breathtakingly beautiful.

Even though the sari was wrapped around her chest, Paul Todd could see that she was incredibly busty. The sari was of a thin fabric and he could just make out her impressive curves.

Paul was nervous. He was trying hard not to look at her. He felt embarrassed, not because he had to tell this respectable lady of the new allegations made by that crack pot Fred Jones but also because he was slowly getting an erection.

Unbeknown to him, Rani had also noticed the bulge in his trousers—she can always spot a male’s lust saluting her beauty! She tried hard not to smile and continued to look serious. Paul then tried to distract himself away from the beauty of this sexy Indian lady by asking her questions.

‘Mrs. Robinson I know this is difficult for you, but since these allegations were made I feel obliged to at least to keep you informed of what’s going on’ said the young officer in a manner that hinted embarrassment on his part.

‘I understand officer’ said Rani. ‘Just remember, that this has been going on for two whole years now. I just don’t know if I can take anymore’.

‘I understand fully of your plight but sadly it is my duty to follow up on any reported allegations, no matter how bizarre’ said DC Todd sympathetically. ‘May I be permitted to ask you a few questions just for the sake of formality?’

‘You may’ said Rani. ‘All I want to do is help’.

‘It is true is it not that you didn’t initially seek custody of Jon?’ he asked.

‘Yes that is correct’ replied Rani.

‘And you only took an interest in him when he gained a large bulk of your husband’s estate?’ said Todd.

‘I can assure you that the two incidents are unrelated’ insisted Rani. ‘It is true that Jon gained most of the estate. But I still had four million, this house, my husband’s collection of sport cars and a clothes shop. That is more than I need. I still be living the same lifestyle as I have done for the past two years regardless’.

‘So why then did you seek custody of Jon when initially you showed no interest?’ asked DC Todd.

‘It is true I didn’t have much to do with him, as I am not on good terms with his parents’ admitted Rani. ‘But after the death of my beloved husband I felt all alone. I then felt I had a bond with Jon as he is my husband’s only living relative and he resembled him greatly. I knew this arrangement will be beneficial to both of us as he lost his parents and I lost my husband and we only had each other’.

‘Now from what I can understand, Jon’s parents were against your marriage to Jon’s uncle ...’ said DC Todd uneasily. ‘What was the reason?’

‘I suppose it was the age gap’ said Rani with a sigh. ‘They never really accepted me’.

Just then the door flung open—it was the household maid bringing in the tea. Pavani was brandishing a tray with two cups. The tray also had a jar that contained milk and a pot of sugar. She first walked up to her mistress and offered her tea. Rani took a cup and thanked the maid.

Pavani then turned and headed to the young officer. She walked towards him slowly. It was only when she was walking towards him that Paul begun to notice the maid more. She was wearing a white sari that was wrapped around her waist. She was also wearing a matching low cut white blouse that was cut to the navel. Like her employer her bust was enormous.

From where Paul was sitting, the maid looked very sexy, even though she was in her early fifties. There was something about her walk as well. It was almost as if it was seductive as she swaggered from side to side in a suggestive manner.

When she reached him she looked at him for a brief second. She had a faint smile on her face that made Paul nervous. Now that she was standing near him Paul had a better look at the buxom maid. He noticed for the first time, that the white blouse she was wearing was of a very thin fabric. He could see her white brassiere clearly. And even her brassiere was low cut and was struggling to hold her big tits in place. Paul’s erection which had subsided earlier was coming back to him.

To Paul for some reason the sexy maid looked intimidating, although he didn’t know why. He began to slightly shiver. The maid was also obscuring his view of Rani, so he didn’t see Rani breaking into a grin. The maid then finally spoke.

‘Tea sir?’ she asked the young police officer.

‘Y-yes please’ stammered the young detective.

‘Milk? Sugar?’ asked Pavani with a smile

‘Er ... milky, with three sugars please’ said the startled policeman.

Slowly Pavani bent down and placed the tray on the table. She picked up the milk jar and begun to slowly pour in the milk into the tea cup. As she was bending down, her breasts were inches away from Paul’s face. Paul had now got a good view of the deep valley of her cleavage.

As she was pouring the milk she was taking a few short deep breaths. Her boobs seemed to expand each time she breathed in—exciting the young police officer.

After pouring the milk and stirring the cup. Pavani then begun to put three spoonfuls of sugar into the tea cup. But she was doing it ever so slowly as the young man continued to stare spellbound at her cleavage. She was taking her time. For some reason Paul got the impression that she wanted him to notice her huge boobs as much as possible. He wasn’t aware however, of how right his assumption was!

Pavani was turning from side to side and as she put spoonfuls of sugar in his tea. As she was doing this, her breasts begun to wobble like a jelly. Paul also noticed that her breasts were heavily perfumed and the scent was making him light headed. She looked down and saw a tent like shape forming in the young man’s trousers. She smiled to herself. She stirred the tea and then offered it to the young man, who took it uneasily.

‘Thank you’ said Paul as he gripped the cup, spilling a bit of the tea on the table as he tried hard not to shake like a leaf.

‘Would there be anything else, sir?’ asked Pavani with a smile.

‘N-no’ he stammered. ‘T-thank you so much’.

With that, the maid then picked up the tray, turned round and then begun to walk back to the kitchen. As before her movement was unusual. She walked very slowly, her hips swinging from side to side. She was deliberately exaggerating the rhythmic wiggle of her bottom

Paul’s eyes were transfixed at Pavani’s large and shapely bum as they swayed from side to side in a suggestive manner. His cock was now twitching badly, emitting precum.

Pavani then left the living room, closing the door behind her. Paul then let out an audible sigh. Rani was still smiling. Paul then faced Rani. Rani’s smile quickly wore off as she again looked serious. Paul took a deep breath. He had his hands on his groin as he tried hard to hide his erection. Not that he did a good job as Rani already noticed it. He then decided to resume questioning the lady.

‘N-Now, where were we?’ asked Paul.

‘My husband’s family disapproving of our marriage’ reminded Rani as she sipped her tea.

‘Oh yes’ said Paul as he placed his cup on the table. ‘A lot of people, including Jon’s parents, think you married your husband for his money, what have you got to say to that?’

‘What can I say?’ said Rani. ‘This was the man who came to India and swept me off my feet. I loved him from the moment I saw him. People can believe what they want. I know that no matter what, they will always say that I married him for his money. It is the only conclusion that they can come up with. If their cynical eyes could see our true love then they will think differently’.

‘Could you at least, could understand perhaps why Mr. Jones is angry with you’ reasoned DC Todd. ‘You did after all wrestle custody of Jon away from him’.

‘I am afraid officer, I don’t’ said Rani. ‘Not when he has given me so much grief over the years. Don’t forget it is not as if I snatched him away from him. Jonny came to me by his own free will, no one forced him’.

Paul then lowered his head. He felt ashamed to tell Rani what he had to say next.

‘Which brings me to my next question’ he said with a blush. ‘What it is ... well I don’t know how I am going to tell you this ... but I-I’

‘Spit it out’ said Rani. ‘What is that heartless man been telling you now?’

Paul Todd then took a deep breath and the resumed his round of questioning.

‘It is true is it not, that your younger sister is a hypnotist’ asked Paul.

‘Yes, she is a highly respected hypnotherapist, and what is your point? asked Rani.

‘Well what it is ...’ Paul paused briefly as he found it hard to say the next line. ‘Mr. Jones has made a suggestion that you hired your sister to hypnotise your nephew into coming to stay with you instead of living at the Jones’s residence’.

There was a pause as Rani looked at the young officer deeply with wide eyes. She had a look of anger and disbelief in her eyes. For Paul’s part he felt really awkward and red faced. He wished the earth would swallow him whole.

‘If it matters I would like it to be known that my sister wasn’t even in the country when Jonny agreed to come and live with me’ said Rani sternly. ‘Geetha only arrived here two days before my Jonny’s death. She was living somewhere else and didn’t have the chance to see him even though she wanted to’.

Todd could see her point and felt ashamed. What he didn’t know is that Rani was actually telling the truth. She didn’t get Geetha to hypnotise Jon into living with her. She had in fact used her enticing body and sex appeal to ensnare him into living with her.

‘Sir I must protest’ continued Rani. ‘Out of all the ridiculous allegations this idiot has made over the years this has got to be the most stupid’.

‘Yes, yes Mrs. Robinson, I am sorry’ said DC Todd abruptly. ‘I am not happy with this myself, but it is just that I have a duty to ask these questions, admittedly no matter how insane’.

‘I understand’ said Rani appearing to compose herself. ‘Is there anything else you would like to ask me?’

‘Well just a few more questions’ said Todd. ‘Is it true that you prevented Jon from contacting the Jones’s after you had adopted him?’

‘Yes it is true, but can you blame me, especially after this nonsense?’ said Rani. ‘I have always played fair. I agreed to let Jonny see the Jones’s. But then Jonny kept telling me that they said that I was a bad person and that I only wanted his money. I knew then that they were a bad influence, that is why I stopped him from seeing them’.

‘In your opinion, why do you think Mr. Jones has been making these allegations towards you?’ asked Todd.

‘It is obvious’ said Rani. ‘He was after Jonny’s money. But when Jonny came to me he became jealous’.

‘Now do you have any anger towards Mr. Jones?’ asked Todd.

‘Well what do you think?’ asked Rani. ‘I don’t have any hatred towards him, if that is what you mean. I don’t wish that on anyone. But don’t forget that this man has been accusing me of the death of my husband and my beloved nephew—the only living relative of my late husband’.

Rani then put her head on her hands and appeared to be crying.

‘Try to understand the pain I am going through’ sobbed Rani as she buried her head in her hands. ‘I loved my husband but none of his family ever accepted me, as my only crime was to be younger than him. I have had to put up with a lot of gossip during our married life. Then I lost my husband and my nephew in quick succession and had to put up with this idiot accusing me of being somehow involved in their deaths. If that wasn’t enough I then had to live with the embarrassment of being told that he was a bondage freak who paid women to torture him’.

Todd then rose. He had enough. He had heard all that he wanted to hear. Rani still had her head in her hands, seemingly crying.

‘That will be all, Mrs. Robinson’ said Todd hastily. ‘Thank you for your co-operation. I am sorry to have taken up your time. I shall see myself out’.

Todd then hurriedly left the house. When he got outside he breathed a sigh of relief. God it was embarrassing. He didn’t want to be here; neither did his colleagues—despite the attraction of the sexy Indian widow. He only reluctantly came to the Padma residence as he was the one that drew the shortest straw.

Personally (like all of his colleagues) he found the beautiful Indian lady a perfectly amicable person who was always willing to help him in his enquiries. In fact he never doubted her innocence in the death of Jon Robinson.

Yes, perhaps it was possible she was a gold digger who was after the Robinson’s fortune, but is she everything that Fred Jones accuse her off? Of course not. Only an insane person would make such allegations. He just wished that Fred Jones left this poor lady alone.

As soon as she heard the door close, Rani raised her head from her hands. Her face was red, not because of grief but because of anger. There were no tears in her eyes. It was of course all an act. It had worked though as it had fooled the person that it had intended to fool—DC Paul Todd. Her attention then focused on the telephone on the table.

Seething with anger she then marched up towards the telephone, picked up the handset and dialed a number. There was a ringing tone and a man’s voiced then answered.

‘You bastard!’ said Rani disdainfully. ‘Did you really think you can frighten me by making that weedy policeman come and ...’

The line then went dead. Rani then quickly re-dialed the same number. The ringing tone sounded again. The line then went live, but before anyone at the other end could answer Rani spoke.

‘Don’t hang up!’ she yelled. ‘You will regret all the pain you have caused me and my sister. One day you will kneel before us and beg us for forgiveness for the misery you have caused me and Geetha. You will kiss our feet in submission and worship us as your goddesses. You will become our slave. Did you hear that you bastard? One of these days you will be our slave!’

Chapter One: Pavani’s ambitions

It was night time at the Padma residence. Rani was already in bed fast asleep. It had been an eventful day for the sexy Indian widow. Having the police come around to interview her on the latest bizarre allegations of Fred Jones had taken her toll on her.

The funny thing is, although his allegations were wild, they were in fact not further from the truth. The wicked Indian beauty had indeed been responsible for Jon’s death after ordering her sister to destroy him. She also personally tampered with the brakes of her husband’s car causing it to crash—an accident that killed Harold Robinson and Jon’s parents.

All this was done to ensure that she obtained the Robinson’s wealth. Still she took pride in their deaths as she hated her husband and his family. As far as she was concerned the Robinson’s were her enemies. That fact that she had caused their deaths didn’t affect her conscience whatsoever as her heart was cold and she believed that mercy is for the weak. She was happy for the part she played in their downfall and privately wished it be known that she was their murderess.

But even the deaths of Jon, his parents and uncle didn’t quench her blood thirst. When she learned that her husband had a secret son she ensnared and enslaved him as well. He was the last of the family she hated and she wanted to destroy him too, but her sister talked her out of it. The brutal beauty then made sure that her stepson’s life was as miserable as possible.

Now that she had ruined and suppressed the Robinsons, she has a new enemy—Fred Jones. She wanted to get him, but he was out of reach. She fantasised about enslaving and destroying him. He had been a thorn in her and her sister’s side for the past 2 years, constantly pestering her with his allegations. Today was no different. In fact it got her so worked up, that she spent the rest of the day shouting and screaming for his head.

Pavani spent the rest of the day calming Rani down. Now Rani was tired and was tucked up in bed. The only good news that comforted her was the fact that her sister was coming home next month.

Pavani Menon was lying in bed. Unlike her mistress, the buxom maid was wide awake. She was watching a video. One of Rani’s prized possessions was of a video showing her and her sister torturing and destroying their nephew—the ill-fated Jon Robinson. The video Pavani was watching was of her torturing and ‘destroying’ Jon’s cousin, Tommy Robinson—Rani’s former stepson and Geetha’s former step-nephew.

There was a difference though. In Pavani’s tape the death was simulated. Despite this Tommy Robinson was dead as he didn’t exist anymore. His wicked stepmother and his cruel aunt seduced and ensnared him, just like they seduced and ensnared his cousin. But unlike Jon, who was destroyed he had been spared. His wicked stepmother then ordered her sister to wipe his memory and had her reprogram him to be their slave. He was forced to renounce his identity and forced to recognise his former stepmother and auntie as his ‘goddesses’. He himself is now known as ‘Slave 9’.

The previous month, unbeknown to the Padma sisters who were out of the house, Pavani managed to break Slave 9’s hypnotic conditioning and gain control of him. For a week he was her slave and recognised her as his goddess. She had great fun with him. She tortured him and had him ejaculate in her honour on several occasions—something his former stepmother forbade him to do. She even had sex with him, taking his virginity in the process.

During this stint she also got him to pose for a snuff movie, which starred herself as the evil domme ‘destroying’ him using hypnosis. And it was this she had just watched. She didn’t watch this tape immediately after she made it. After creating it, she locked it away, preferring to watch it when Rani returned.

During that time she wondered how the video turned out. It was only when Rani returned last month that she finally managed to watch the video and it turned out fine. It was so realistic that it was difficult to distinguish it from the Jon Robinson’s execution video that was in Rani’s possession and which was authentic.

She has watched the video several times since and had always masturbated herself into orgasm while watching it. It made her feel so powerful and sexy.

This must have been the tenth time she was watching it. By this stage the novelty was beginning to wear off. It was still exciting but Pavani had missed having Slave 9 as her personal slave. She also missed being a goddess. It has given her a new dimension in her life.

Having earlier lived at the Padma household for a few years, Pavani had settled into her new life, Pavani thought she had reached the zenith of her life and career. She thought her role as housekeeper to the Padma sisters was the ideal job that she never thought she could leave.

She had everything she wanted. She was so highly paid that no other employer can match her salary let alone better it. And her sadistic tendencies are kept satisfied by her employers cruel pastime of seducing and enslaving rich young men and fleecing them of their wealth. Everyday she was given a daily dose of seeing the cruel Indian ladies dominating and tormenting their slave. And she knew there was more to come as the sisters made plans to increase their wealth and workforce by targeting more rich and lonely young men.

But since gaining control of Slave 9 (albeit temporarily), Pavani’s horizons have been broaden. She realised that she can be more than a housekeeper and could now realise her fantasy of being a goddess.

It was at this point that she made the painful decision of leaving Rani and Geetha’s service for pastures new. She had ambitions of owning a slave herself. In fact she had harboured ideas of enslaving a wealthy young man. She is currently toying with the idea of offering her services as a maid and then seducing and enslaving her new male employer.

Chapter Two: Seeking a candidate for the post of slave

Rani and Geetha had made business associates that would come round their mansion to discus business. Pavani would often serve them tea. Unbeknown to her employers she had been taking the opportunity to study them.

For the past month she had been taking note of all of Rani and Geetha’s clients. At night she would jot down details of them in her diary. She was scouring for potential victims.

Within a month she had detailed profile of about twenty of Rani and Geetha’s clients. So far none of them seemed suitable. Ideally she wanted a rich man who was young and active, so he can add muscle to her workload as well as satisfy her sexually.

She soon learned that she was asking for much. So she focused on an older, wealthier tycoon who was vulnerable and lonely. He still had to be fit and strong as she wanted to use him for heavy work.

Her plan now was to enslave such a man and steal his wealth. The victim would be used as slave only and not a lover. She would then seek out a younger victim to take as her lover.

Her search has been going on for a few months and it is proving fruitless. She had list of names but each of them were dismissed for one reason or another.

Pavani couldn’t sleep. Her mind was troubled. Yes it is true she wanted to be a goddess, but she also knew that (despite breaking Slave 9’s programming and gaining control of him) that she was still new to the game of hypnosis and mind control.

She is still a novice and at this stage it is risky. Any mistakes and her carefully laid plans would fall apart. And if she is found and caught she could even be imprisoned.

Ideally Pavani needed Geetha’s help. But that would mean telling Geetha all about how she broke Slave 9’s hypnotic conditioning and then how she used him for her own purposes. She didn’t know how the Padma sisters are going to react to this. Even though Rani and Geetha held her in high regard she weren’t going risk telling them this. So she was on her own.

She was also worried about how she was going to break the news of her departure to the Padma sisters.

After three months she was all set to abandon the whole idea. She had not found a suitable victim and she the more she brushed up on her notes on hypnosis, the more she realised that she needed Geetha’s help—which of course is out of the question.

Chapter Three: Meeting Rohini

It was only when she had a chance meeting with her friend Rohini on her day off that she found the answer to her problems.

Rohini was a good friend of Pavani’s. She had known her for almost two years. Like her she also came from India. She had been in the country for two years. During which time she had worked as a maid for several rich English families. As a house maid to wealthy families she would come into contact and make friends with other maids similar to herself. It was in this circle of domestic servants that she befriended Pavani.

Rohini was ten years younger than Pavani. Despite being in her early forties and slightly stocky she was nevertheless an extremely beautiful lady. She was tall, almost six foot, had long thick black hair that reached her buttocks and had a curvy voluptuous figure.

It was these features that caused Pavani to sometimes envy Rohini. She wished that she was as tall as Rohini. Pavani always felt that height equaled power. The Padma sisters are tall and Rohini could just pass of as a Padma sister, even though she was just under six foot while Radha, Rani and Geetha are all over six foot.

Rohini and Pavani had just bumped into each other when they were out shopping for groceries. They had got chatting and Rohini invited Pavani round for tea.

At the time Rohini’s employers were out visiting relatives and so Rohini had the place to herself. The place where she worked was a large mansion. It was owned by a wealthy man called Henry Edison who had his own printing firm. The household consisted of his wife and their teenage son Billy. Rohini had been employed by the Edison family for six months.

Rohini told Pavani that the Edisons had held a dinner party the previous night and had invited all their rich friends and business associates. Among them was Fred Jones. Rohini told Pavani that Fred was on the lookout for a housekeeper. The past year had been difficult since Fred’s wife Ada died. She had been seriously ill and had spent the last few months of her life in a wheelchair.

Fred never employed a housekeeper as his wife was a full time housewife. Ada was the ideal homemaker. She cooked all his meals and did all the house work. He tried to replace her by marrying another woman. He needed someone to take care of his home life. However being a lot younger than Ada, his new spouse wasn’t much of a housewife. The marriage then fell apart and they are now seperated. Although both have often said they will give their marriage another try, it is obvious to all, that the marriage is doomed.

But since the death of Ada and the failure of his second marriage, Fred’s home life has been a shambles. He desperately needed a housekeeper. He was telling everyone that he intended to advertise for a new maid as soon as possible as he was getting sick and tired of eating out.

Pavani then realised that Fred was the ideal victim that she had been looking for. He fitted the bill perfectly.

He was immensely wealthy. He needed a housekeeper and from what Rohini had told her, he was lonely and vulnerable as the failure of his second marriage and the last months of nursing his ailing first wife and her eventual death had been traumatic for him.

Despite being in his sixties he was known to be a very healthy strong man who regularly worked out in his own private gymnasium which was custom built in his own grounds.

Chapter Four: Plotting the ground work of the operation

That night as Pavani laid in her bed she couldn’t get any sleep. She was excited. She couldn’t believe her luck. This was the sucker she had been looking for. He even had the added bonus of being Rani and Geetha’s worst enemy!

And since he was the sworn enemy of the Padma sisters she would also had no problems in gaining Geetha’s help—an expertise that she badly needed as it is essential if her devious plans were to be successful.

Yes Geetha will have to help her. Both she and Rani had been waiting for an opportunity to nail him for sometime. And since the hostilities between him and the Padma sisters are well known, he was really out of their reach as any move on him will certainly arouse the suspicion of the public and the authorities.

But they wouldn’t suspect a humble maid. It is perfect. She could see it now. The lonely elderly tycoon, who recently lost his wife and is in a loveless second marriage, employs a beautiful Indian maid who looks after him through the tough times. He dies a few years later, having earlier divorced his second wife, leaving his entire estate to his beloved housekeeper.

Hmm. Perhaps that would arouse some suspicion, particularly when they take into account the maid’s background. She thought again.

The lonely old tycoon recently grieving the loss of his first wife and is estranged from his second wife, employs a mature beautiful and intelligent Indian lady to be his housekeeper.

She helps him recover from the loss of his first wife and gives him a will to live again and is his constant rock. Such is her intelligence she helps him in his business affairs and his finances. She even helps him get over his paranoia of the Padma sisters.

There is an attraction and romance blossoms. He sees in her not only her beauty, but her kind heart, intelligence and business acumen. He quickly divorces his second wife and marries his beloved housekeeper.

Since he is old he leaves his business affairs in the capable hands of his beautiful new wife. Everyone loves the new wife. The business partners were not only struck by her beauty but also by her intelligence and keen wit. The police likes her too as, thanks to her, there weren’t troubled by more wild accusations against the Padma sisters by her husband, as she had helped him see the light. She soon becomes a respected pillar of the community.

The husband later dies suddenly and since he had no living relatives, barring a son he had disowned years previously and had not seen for sometime, his beautiful and sexy Indian widow inherits everything.

Now that is a better scenario. No one will ever suspect a wife, especially an established respectable member of the community. Of course maybe a few tongues will wag because she used to work for the Padma sisters but it was such a long time ago no one will bother.

Pavani thought for a moment. Yes the second scenario was very appealing but nothing is decided yet. The master plan is still in its infancy. She needs to put it into operation as soon as possible. The first step of course is to enlist Geetha’s help and secure Rani’s support.

This had earlier proved a stumbling block but now it shouldn’t be a problem. Surely both Rani and Geetha would overlook the fact that their maid had secretly gained control of their young slave, as it is a small price to pay for the downfall of their hated enemy.

Chapter Five: Selecting the partner in crime

Pavani thought more as she tossed and turned in bed. She realised something else too. Maybe she needed an accomplice in her devious schemes. Of course she is confident enough to work well on her own, but the idea of having another partner around to play off each other, really appeals to her. The Padma sisters had worked as a double act and they were brilliant. So why not?

The tough question was who to have as a partner in crime. She immediately thought of Rohini, the woman who alerted her to her prey. She had the look of a goddess, tall and beautiful and could work well with Pavani. She is in a dead end job as a maid but if she helps Pavani enslave her victim then she will benefit from the experience.

However no sooner as Pavani thought of Rohini as a potential candidates she soon dismissed her. Pavani hadn’t know Rohini that long and she hadn’t told Rohini all of her dark secrets such as the fact that she worked for two devious ladies who are living of the wealth of two young men that they had seduced and enslaved. She hadn’t also told her about how they mercilessly destroyed one the boys—an execution she had witnessed and helped orchestrate.

Rohini was not the partner she was looking for. Yes, perhaps one day Pavani would gradually introduce Rohini to her teachings of male enslavement and the idea that the superior female must rule all males. Perhaps one day she will help her become a goddess, but at this early stage it was too risky. Rohini just didn’t have the necessary background.

The next candidate she thought of was her best friend Radha—Rani and Geetha’s beautiful elder sister. Yes how about Radha? It would be poetic justice. Fred Jones being brought to heel by the sexy elder sister of his worst enemies. The irony would make Rani and Geetha estatic.

The opportunity would also delight Radha. The opportunity to claim her rightful place as a goddess on the religion founded by her two baby sisters. It would also give the overprotective elder sister the honour of taking revenge on the tormentor of her little sisters.

Pavani thought long and hard and like with Rohini, she eventually dismissed Radha as a candidate. Pavani had decided that Radha (like Rohini) would be too risky. Being the elder sister of Rani and Geetha that would be too close to home. In reality Pavani herself was pushing her luck by being the long term maid of Rani and Geetha, but that is not as nearly as risky of being a sibling of Fred’s worst enemies.

No, it had to be someone as far away from home as possible. A complete stranger. Pavani thought long and hard and finally it came to her. Of course Sombat! Her good friend Sombat Laoruang.

Chapter Six: Sombat Laoruang

Sombat Laoruang was a beautiful Balinese lady who was a dear friend of Pavani’s. Next to Radha she was Pavani’s best friend. They first met when Pavani begun working in Manila.

Pavani had just left England after a disastrous period of working as a maid to a family called the Holdens. Their perverted son Rick begun to sexually harass both her and Radha who was also working as a maid. Pavani then had an offer to work in the Philippines which she immediately took up in order to escape from the abuse of the son of the house. Radha however decided to stay, despite the abuse she had suffered by Rick Holden—a decision she later regretted.

Pavani settled into life in the Philippines quite well. She was based there for many years. She continued her services as a maid and was employed by a number of rich families, particularly westerners who were living and working there.

One day, the wife of one of her employers fell ill and Pavani took her to hospital. It was at the local hospital that Pavani first met Sombat. She was working there as a nurse. The two struck up a friendship and Sombat invited Pavani back to her rented apartment on a number of occasions.

Pavani also returned the favour and invited Sombat back to the mansion that she worked at, when the owners were away. Sombat confided in Pavani that she was desperately unhappy as her work at the hospital was very low paid.

Pavani told her that she believed she will earn a better living as a maid. Pavani then helped her new found friend find employment as a housekeeper to a rich western couple. She trained Sombat herself and the beautiful Balinese lady became ever so grateful to Pavani for helping her turn her life around.

The two remained good friends for almost a decade. They became like sisters despite the big age difference as Sombat was almost fifteen years Pavani’s junior.

The two were upset when Pavani received an opportunity to work for Radha’s younger sister Rani in England. It was too good an offer to turn down and so the two friends were finally apart.

They still kept in touch and spent hours on the phone. Pavani had also often flown back to Manila to visit Sombat. Such was their friendship; Pavani confided in Sombat all her dark secrets including the activities of her devious employers, the beautiful but evil Padma sisters.

She talked about how they seduced and enslaved Rani’s nephew Jon and her stepson Tommy and how they fleeced them of their wealth.

Pavani even told of how Geetha executed Jon on her evil sister’s orders by using hypnosis to stop his heart and how they managed to pass off the murder as an unfortunate heart attack.

Pavani also went as far as telling Sombat that she was present when Geetha eliminated her nephew and that she even helped in his destruction, enjoying his demise as well.

Far from being disgusted Sombat was actually unmoved by what she heard. In fact she was excited at what Pavani told her. Sombat also revel in tales of how Rani would torture her stepson by teasing him in sexy outfits and then denying him release.

When Sombat told her friend that she wished she was also present when Jon was killed, Pavani revealed that Jon’s execution was actually filmed. Sombat then begged Pavani to allow her to see the video. Pavani then smuggled a copy of the ‘snuff’ film on her next visit to the Philippines. The two women later watched the video while they masturbated.

As Pavani sat in bed reminiscing of her past experiences of her time in Manila, she realised that Sombat was the ideal candidate to be her partner in crime. She was tall and sexy. She had a good figure and her best features were her long shapely legs.

Sombat also dreamed of working in England and in this way Pavani could get Fred to get her to obtain a work permit.

Pavani then quickly got out of bed. She picked up the phone and begun to dial Sombat’s number ...

Chapter Seven: Pavani’s resignation

The next morning seemed an ordinary one at the Padma household. Both Padma sisters were in the living room, Geetha having returned from her extended stay in Southern India the previous day. Geetha was finishing a conversation on the phone to a client. She was dressed in a nice expensive blue sari with gold trimmings. Geetha looked a picture of loveliness.

Rani was sitting in her chair reading a magazine. She was wearing a tight pink cashmere sweater that displayed the outline of her massive tits to perfection. She was also wearing denim micro skirt that revealed her well toned shapely legs which were waxed. Her stunning attire was complete with sexy black knee length leather boots. She looked even more stunning than her sister and any man who happened to glance at her would get an instant hard on.

The normalcy of the house was then shattered when Pavani appeared and declared that she had an important announcement to make.

Both the beautiful sisters were stunned. Rani looked up from her magazine while her younger sister put the receiver of her phone on the hook. It was so unlike Pavani to make an announcement. Had something happened?

Both Rani and Geetha didn’t like the look of Pavani. They sensed that something was wrong. Her face seemed to hide a guilty secret. The sharp eyed Geetha also noticed that her eyes appeared to be tired. Geetha of course should know the signs of tiredness—in her profession she put enough people to sleep before!

Geetha wasn’t wrong at all. Pavani was tired. She hardly slept last night. She had been talking to Sombat for a very long time on the phone. Sombat of course accepted Pavani’s offer of being her partner in her mission to enslave Fred Jones. And now everything is set. All it needs now is the backing of the Padma sisters.

Pavani then dropped the bombshell and told the Padma sisters that she was leaving them as she wanted to seek new opportunity and further herself.

Both Rani and Geetha were shocked at the suddenness of this announcement. They thought she was happy. Both also couldn’t understand her decision to leave them to better herself. They were paying her a very substantial fee, she had all the benefits of the house and their care and they treated her more like a sister than a maid.

Rani asked Pavani what could possibly be better than being employed by her and her sister. The answer Pavani supplied was bewildering to say the least. Sheepishly she told them that she wanted to emulate her employers by becoming a goddess herself by enslaving a wealthy man.

Both Rani and Geetha looked at each other in amazement. Pavani told them that it had been her dream for sometime and that it would be the ideal retirement. She is confident of fulfilling this dream of hers as she had been studying Geetha’s techniques.

Geetha then told her that watching her perform hypnosis is one thing but actually doing it is another thing as it involves plenty of training.

Pavani told Geetha that she understood what she was saying. She also said that is the very reason she is confiding in Geetha her plans—she wanted Geetha to train her.

Chapter Eight: Demonstrating Pavani’s alter ego

What Pavani did next was even more shocking. She first requested that they call Slave 9.

Rani then shouted for him and soon the naked form of the slave appeared.

To the amazement of the two sisters Pavani took hold of his cock and said the words: ‘Return to Goddess Pavani’.

This was her trigger phrase to return him to the ‘domain’ of her alter ego—Goddess Pavani.

Soon his head hung low. She told him that when she clicked her fingers he will awake but he will not see anyone else in the room but her.

Both sisters were watching in disbelief. Geetha also noticed that his previous limp cock had come hard in Pavani’s hands. This is strange as she conditioned his mind in such a way that he could only become aroused if she or Rani held his cock.

Pavani clicked her fingers and Slave 9 awoke. For the next ten minutes she made him do chores, such as licking her footwear and combing her hair and various other things as her two employers watched spellbound. It was a practical demonstration to her employers on how much hold she had over the young man.

Geetha couldn’t believe it. Her maid has taken over her slave. She wasn’t angry with her just amazed. She also knew that Pavani’s demonstration meant that her hypnotic conditioning is not as impenetrable as she thought it was. She knew now that she needed to conduct even more experiments to strengthen her hypnotic skills. She also noticed that Slave 9 acted as if she and her sister were not in the room. It was almost as if she and Rani were invisible.

Then suddenly Pavani ordered Slave 9 to stand before her. She then knelt down. Rani and Geetha watched in shock as she picked up his penis and then propelled it into her mouth. She gave the young slave a scorching blow job.

As her head rocked back and forth, Slave 9 tossed his head back and moaned in ecstasy. Rani and Geetha didn’t move. They cannot believe what they are seeing. It was not the fact that Pavani had had broken Geetha’s conditioning, but the fact that the quiet and frumpy maid in their employ who they thought of as a prim and proper lady was actually performing oral sex on their slave in front of them!

Then she withdrew her face from his groin. His rock hard cock which was dripping with saliva was twitching madly.

Pavani then begun to wank him. She told him that when he spunk up he will close his eyes and sleep and that when she clicked her fingers he will awake and realise that he had return to the domain of her ‘sisters’, Rani and Geetha with no memory of what had happened during the time she had him under her complete control.

After a minute of stroking she then ordered him to cum. Slave 9 shot his load. Jet after jet of cream was being squirted out of his cock. It was an explosive climax. The last time he spunked up was two weeks ago, when Geetha wanked him off and that time too was an explosive climax as he hadn’t spunk up for sometime as Rani would not permit it.

Rani would often wank Slave 9 but she never allowed him to spunk up. It was ironic that it was Rani herself that had wanked him into slavery to her and her sister. It was the last time she ever masturbated him to a climax. She was determined never to do it again.

As the last drop of sperm begun to ooze from Slave 9’s cockhead, Pavani stopped wanking him. His head then drooped as he fell into a deep sleep. Pavani waited for about ten seconds before she clicked her fingers. Slave 9 then awoke. He blinked a few times as he tried to focus. He looked around the room and appeared to notice the two sisters again.

He finally looked on the floor and saw large droplets of sperm on the floor. He starred at the globules of cum in a confused manner. It was as if he had wondered how they got there.

Pavani then ordered him to lick up the mess he had made and Slave 9 obeyed. When he had finished licking up his own sperm, Pavani then thrushes her spunk covered hand in to his mouth. She ordered him to lick and Slave 9 begun to orally clean her hand.

When he had finished licking up his own sperm from Pavani’s hand, Pavani then ordered him to present himself before her and Slave 9 obeyed.

Geetha noticed also the manner in which Slave 9 was acting. Before when Pavani had him under he was completely in awe at her as though Pavani was his only goddess. Now, he though he still obeyed her, he appeared somewhat withdrawn. It was true that he was inclined to obey her but it was as if he was ordered to follow her supervision.

Then Geetha realised what was going on. Both sisters had already instructed their slave to obey their maid and he did so, but only in the manner that he was following orders from his goddesses. But when Pavani trance him, he was obeying her totally and whole heartily and not obeying her on her behalf of the Rani and Geetha.

Pavani then confirmed Geetha observations when she took hold of his cock. It was limp. When Pavani had him under her spell his cock would go hard every time she touched it. Now it was not responding to her touch. Pavani was demonstrating to her employers that their slave is now ‘back in their domain’ and in their control.

Pavani then ordered Slave 9 to return to the kitchen and Slave 9 then left the living room so that his goddesses and their maid (who in his sub consciousness, is an incarnation of the goddess in his next life) could be alone. Pavani then sat down opposite the sisters.

Chapter Nine: Confessions of an immoral maid

For the next few minutes the three women sat silently each unable to utter a word at what had just happened. The Padma sisters couldn’t comprehend at what they had just witnessed and Pavani also couldn’t believe that she had just done what she did. She was also shivering in fear as she didn’t know how her employers are taking this.

It was Geetha that broke the silence when she asked to know how Pavani managed to break her conditioning and gain control of their slave.

After a pause Pavani then begun to talk. For the next hour she told them everything. She told them about going into Geetha’s room and studying her notes. She talked about trancing Slave 9. She talked about gaining control of him. She talked about convincing him that he is in a new domain of her alter ego Goddess Pavani who is a dimensional sister of his previous goddesses Rani and Geetha. She talked about getting him to visit all five of her previous incarnations. She even talked about taking his virginity.

When Pavani finished all that she had to say, there was another long pause as the two Padma sisters looked at each other. It was Rani that broke the silence

‘You crafty cow’ she said in a jokey way. ‘So it was you all along. I wondered why that every time I wanked him that he doesn’t appeared to be frustrated as he used to be’.

‘Oh shut up Rani’ said Geetha to her sister. ‘I am glad Pavani did what she did. I keep telling you to allow that worm to climax, but you never listen. That is why he is always a lot slower when he is doing his work, because you made him weak’.

‘All he need is a darn good whipping’ said Rani in response to her sister’s accusations.

‘No, all he needs is a regular milking so he can get that frustration out of him and be strong again’ said Geetha. ‘If Pavani hadn’t have done what she did, he would probably have died’.

Rani then gave a faint blushing smile of embarrassment. She knew her sister was right. However the lecture was also making Pavani feel awkward.

‘I-I am so sorry’ said Pavani. ‘It is just that I always wanted to be a goddess and have my own slave. When I see you both dominating Slave 9, I feel so horny and so envious. You must be angry with me’.

‘No at all’ grinned Geetha. ‘I understand perfectly’.

‘We can never be angry with you Pavani dear’ said Rani. ‘You are our sister’s best friend and we always thought of you as our own sister’.

Pavani breathed a sigh of relief. The Padma sisters weren’t angry with her for taking control of their slave and what’s more she did even tell them about her plans to enslave their sworn enemy Fred Jones yet! She was going to tell them that first as a means of a sweetener.

She felt somewhat emotional as she never thought that the two ladies held her in such high regard. She felt that she had betrayed their trust.

‘I quite liked the techniques you used on Slave 9’ said Geetha. ‘I also liked the mythology you created. The idea of reincarnation and the ideas of different goddesses spread over different parallel universes was quite novel’.

‘I also quite like your idea of you being our dimensional sister and that you have previous sacred incarnations’ added Rani. ‘We should incorporate these ideas ourselves’.

‘Oh yes Rani dear, you are right’ agreed Geetha. ‘This will be our creed from now on. We are goddesses of the true religion—the religion that preaches the domination of males by females’.

‘And the goddesses of this world is led by the Great Goddess Radha, the Great Goddess Rani and the Great Goddess Geetha’ said Rani proudly. ‘And they are the dimensional sisters of the Great Goddess Pavani’.

The two sisters then clapped each others hands as they gave a high five and then begun to laugh in triumph.

Pavani blushed. She couldn’t believe it. Not only were they not bothered about what she had done, but they are also taking on board her ideas. It made her proud. In the few years she had worked for the two sisters, they rarely ever take on board any of her suggestions, but then again to be truthful she hardly makes any.

Chapter Ten: Discussing the downfall of Fred Jones

Now that the initial details were sorted out Pavani then focused on the matters that were close at hand.

‘If I could trouble you for a second, I really need your help Geetha dear’ said Pavani. ‘I want to enslave my own millionaire and I could only do it with your help. Are you willing to help me?’

‘Oh I must’ said Geetha. ‘If you are going to enslave a man, then I insist I help you. If you make any mistake then you will be in trouble. We could get some grief as well. So I am going to help you alright’.

‘I was just wondering’ said Rani. ‘What type of man are you looking for?’

‘Actually I have already someone in mind’ said Pavani.

The two sisters looked at each other in puzzlement.

‘Really?’ asked Geetha. ‘Anyone we know?’

‘Well yes’ said Pavani. ‘It is Fred Jones’.

‘What?!’ said Rani and Geetha in shock.

‘I just heard that he is in desperate need of a housemaid as since the death of his first wife and the collapse of his second marriage, he can’t cope with the housework’ said Pavani. ‘I heard he is in a vulnerable position. He seemed just the ideal person. So how about it, Geetha sweetie. Would you help me in my quest?’

Before a shocked Geetha could answer, Rani butted in.

‘Oh she will help you alright, just you see if she doesn’t!’ said Rani in excitement. ‘She will help you even if I have to beat her up!’

Both sisters hated Fred Jones. He is their greatest enemy. Rani hated him more than Geetha as he gave her untold grief over the years.

‘Oh you can count on my help, as I think it will kill two birds with one stone’ declared Geetha. ‘If our mission is a success, Pavani can get to be a goddess with her own wealthy slave and we can finally witness the downfall of our worst enemy at the same time’.

‘I think this is a good cause for a celebration’ said Rani. ‘We need to get the champagne out’.

Pavani was about to get up to compile with Rani’s wishes, when Geetha spoke.

‘Sit down Pavani, we will get that worthless maggot to do it’ she told her soon to be former maid. ‘My first lesson to you is this: stop acting like a maid. We need to get you to be thinking like a goddess. From now on you are not a maid. You are a goddess!’

‘Yes, Geetha is right’ agreed Rani. ‘You will only act like a maid when you will see that bastard Jones’.

‘And then you will show him your true identity as a goddess’ added Geetha. ‘He will be your first worshipper and slave’.

Rani then stood up and shouted for Slave 9.

‘Hey maggot!’ she yelled. ‘Come in here this instant!’

The naked young man once again entered the room. He quickly headed towards Rani’s direction and then knelt obediently before her tall boots.

The tall sexy Indian beauty looked down haughtily at the pathetic quivering youth that used to be her stepson as he knelt before her tall shiny boots—footwear he had earlier spent orally cleaning.

‘Serve us all champagne you miserable cretin’ said Rani sternly. ‘We are about to celebrate the coming of a new goddess and the downfall of an old enemy’.

‘Yes Goddess Rani’ said Slave 9.

He kissed both boots of his goddess as a mark of respect to the divine lady he worshiped. He then made his way to the drinks cabinet.

He soon appeared brandishing a tray that had three glasses that was filled with champagne. He offered each of the beautiful Indian ladies a glass. He gripped the tray carefully as he did not want to spill any of the contents of the glasses.

He offered Rani the last glass. Rani then took it and then without warning kicked him hard in the face with her heavy boot. She smiled evilly as Slave 9 went flying across the room. This was her usual party trick. She had been such an expert at it. Usually the place would have been roaring with laughter, but because of the circumstances of this momentous occasion the mood was silent, safe for a few cruel giggles.

‘Get out of our sight!’ said Geetha sternly as she faced the fallen youth.

Slave 9 picked himself up and then left the living room, stopping only to place the drinks tray on top of the drinks cabinet.

Rani then raised her glass.

‘Tonight we celebrate the coming of Goddess Pavani and the suppression, subjugation and enslavement of the heretic Fred Jones—the enemy of the true religion that preaches the domination of males by the superior sex’ declared Rani. ‘Let him see the error of his ways and apologise for his acts of blasphemy. Let him see the beauty of our religion. Let him submit to us and let him be punished for all his sins’.

Geetha also raised her glass.

‘To the female devotees and the goddesses of the true religion’ declared Geetha. ‘And to the subjugation and suppression of the sub human being known as man’.

The ladies then brought their glasses forward and clicked each others goblets in triumph.

Chapter Eleven: Slave 9’s worst fears

As the three goddesses begun to sip from their glasses, they didn’t realised they were being overheard. In the kitchen the naked form of Slave 9 was shivering with fear. He heard every word.

It has already begun. The revolution has started and there is no stopping it. Women are the new rulers and men must obey. He then began to think to himself. He of course was the first—that is until he remembered Jon, his ill-fated cousin.

Of course that is what will happen from now on. Women would rule and men would be at their rightful place—at the feet of women, licking at their boots, high heeled stiletto shoes or sandals—just like him. Those foolish males who refuse to adhere to the rules of this new religion can suffer the same fate of his cousin.

Slave 9 shivered. Yes life would be different. it would be hard but it would be for the best. He himself had recently become the slave of three sexy Indian beauties who regard him as less than nothing but he doesn’t care.

To see their long legs, to ogle at the cleavages of their massive bust, to watch in awe at the tantalising wiggle of their shapely buttocks as it swayed from side to side, to see them in beautiful saris, sexy designer dresses, lingerie and other sexy clothing, to lick their boots, sandals, high heeled shoes and other footwear, to have their long, painted, manicured nails stroke his hard cock without denying him release. To be whipped by them, slapped by them, kicked by them, spat at by them and be generally tormented by them. Why? Why would he ever want his freedom when he is living such a life?

Even his previous life as a rich young man—a life that he doesn’t remember wouldn’t compare to the life he is leading now. If he could trade his old life for the life that he now has, he would decline. Despite his hardship he is happy.

‘Yes, life would be hard’ he muttered to himself. ‘But it is for the best’.

Slave 9 continued to shiver. Men are about to fall—starting with the rich. The male species, once regarded since the dawn of time as the superior sex, is about to finally fall ...

Chapter Twelve: Goddess Pavani punishes Roger Bregg

For about an hour Geetha taught Pavani a few techniques in hypnosis. It was only a basic course as they decided that the real lessons should begin another day. Today they are just going to enjoy themselves.

That very evening they went on a night out on the town to celebrate the beginning of a new era. The three ladies got dressed and went into central London and the west end. It was a night just to enjoy themselves. It was a special celebration (slightly similar to a hen night) to mark Pavani’s induction as a goddess.

The three ladies looked stunning. The Padma sisters dressed in designer dresses while Pavani settled for a beautiful red sari with silver trimmings. All three ladies were heavily made up and looked incredibly sexy. Not surprisingly the three ladies kept getting chatted up by young men. Of course the ladies kept blanking them.

One particular skinny youth was slightly more persistent and was beginning to annoy them, particularly Rani. He seemed very young and naive. He looked very vulnerable so Pavani thought he would make an excellent guinea pig to test the hypnotic skills that Geetha taught her that morning.

She teased him by unwrapping the top of her sari to reveal her tight red blouse which was struggling to hold her massive boobs. She ensnared him by exposing her cleavage. Like a fly entering a spider’s web the youth went closer to Pavani, wide eyed and spellbound by the beauty of her titanic tits.

When he was close enough, Pavani’s sharp painted talons quickly grabbed his groin. He flinched as she squeezed his balls through the fabric of his trousers. She then begun to stroke his shaft through his trousers by rubbing the palm of her hand up and down his groin, all the time she was telling him to focus on her breasts.

Soon to the delight of the Padma sisters she had him under. In his trance like state Pavani got him to reveal all of his details. He was a nineteen year old university student called Roger Bregg. He was in his final year of his degree.

The three women thought he wasn’t worth enslaving as he wasn’t rich or that he wasn’t that strong enough for the heavy work that was required from their slaves. They were going to use their expertise for better fish.

Instead Pavani made him give up all the money that he had in his wallet: £70. She also made him hand over his bank card. Under Pavani’s orders he also revealed to them his pin number.

Pavani then made him lick her sandals clean and also ordered him to orally clean the high heels shoes of her companions.

When the footwear of all three women were clean and glistening with Roger’s saliva, Pavani then made him hand over his travel pass and ordered him to walk back to his house in East London—telling him that a weedy young man like him could do with the exercise.

Before releasing him Pavani further punished his earlier insolent behaviour by conditioning his brain not to send signals to his cock to ejaculate when he was aroused. She told him that the block on his mind will remain for a week.

During this time she told him that he would be troubled with dreams of all three women and that he would constantly have a hard on just by thinking about them—though he will never be allowed to spunk up. She also warned him that he must prayed to them every night for a week, begging them for forgiveness for daring to chat them up if he wanted the curse of his cock to be lifted.

Lastly she added that once seven days has passed and he had truly repented for his sins, then he would be allowed to masturbate to a climax. He is to make his first offering of sperm in their honour and that once he had ejaculated, then he will forgot all that had happened to him.

The aroused youth then departed for his long journey home, but not before Pavani had warned him that the next week would be the most frustrating week of his young life. She told him that although it was a brutal punishment, it was necessary as it would give him time to reflect on his earlier disgraceful behaviour and would allow him the opportunity to show more courtesy to respectable ladies in the future.

Both Rani and Geetha were impressed with Pavani, not only for her hypnotic skills but for her inventiveness and callous ruthlessness.

The ladies then took Roger’s card to an ATM machine and withdrew the maximum amount they were allowed to withdraw that day: £500. They then went on a shopping spree with his card to the tune of £4000. Roger’s bank balance was well overdrawn.

They knew that as a student Roger needed that money. That one moment of madness when he made the mistake of flirting with the cruel ladies has cost him dear. He will now face a difficult final year as, because of them, he is now in severe debt.

But the three merciless Indian beauties have no sympathy for him whatsoever as they think it is a just punishment for his insulting conduct. And it was not as if they needed the money either—they just simply wanted to see a member of the male species suffer hardship!

Chapter Thirteen: Geetha educates Pavani and Sombat

The next day Geetha gave a more intense lesson to Pavani on hypnotic domination. Geetha felt Pavani was a good student who was eager to learn. Geetha had also taught her elder sister the art of hypnosis and domination. Although Rani was a quick learner Geetha felt that Pavani was a better student.

This is because that with Rani certain elements of Geetha’s craft had to be explained to her a few times before Rani would fully understand it, whereas with Pavani, Geetha would only have to explain things just the once and Pavani understood fully.

Not only that, judging by the way she ruthlessly dealt with the wretched youth Roger, Geetha felt that Pavani had the potential to be a powerful and merciless goddess that was equal to her and her sister.

The next day, Pavani’s friend Sombat flew into London for the first time. Pavani and the Padma sisters went to the airport to meet her. Pavani was glad to see her friend again. It was about five months since she last saw her. She hadn’t changed much. Both Rani and Geetha like her straight away. She seemed a pleasant lady.

Geetha put her lessons on hold as the next two days were spent showing Sombat around London.

This tour was designed to give Sombat a taste of London life and would allow the Padma sisters to get to know Sombat better. It would also allow Geetha to asses Sombat suitability to assist Pavani in her mission to ruin and enslave Fred Jones.

Geetha wasn’t too disappointed either. She felt that the tall, sexy, leggy Balinese beauty had the look of a predatory seductress. The fact that she was bright and intelligent and that she had an eagerness to learn was also a plus point.

Geetha’s only worry was that Sombat’s command of the English language isn’t that perfect. Sombat can understand English perfectly but she spoke only broken English.

Geetha however didn’t think this as a major problem. She was certain that this handicap wouldn’t compromise their mission to enslave Fred Jones as, although Sombat spoke broken English, people could still understand what she was saying. Besides, it was Pavani that was to do most of the talking. Sombat can just assist Pavani where necessary.

Despite Sombat’s shortcomings of her command of the English language, Geetha felt certain that Sombat was a suitable candidate for training to become a goddess.

* * *

After two days of showing Sombat around London, Geetha then put both Pavani and Sombat on an intense training course in hypnosis and domination.

She would spend hours each day teaching both ladies new techniques. Like Pavani, Sombat proved to be an excellent student. Both students would listen to Geetha and take notes.

Both students would also practice what they have learned on Slave 9. They took turns in putting him in a trance and getting him to obey them.

Geetha taught them how to act and how to talk and breathing techniques that were essential to their education. She taught them on what make up to wear and how to dress sexily in order to arouse their male victims. She also taught them how to dress frumpily when they meet Fred, in order for them to appear as ordinary maids.

She also taught them about seduction techniques that were to be used to lure unsuspecting victims and all about torturing their enslaved victims, encouraging both ladies to submit ideas of their own in order to test their ruthlessness.

Chapter Fourteen: The teenaged guinea pigs

After about a week of intense training both Pavani and Sombat had proved to Geetha that they are fully versed in what they had been taught. It was around about this time Pavani sent a letter to Fred Jones, alerting him of her availability as a housekeeper.

Geetha now felt that both her students were almost ready to begin their evil mission. All it needed now was to put what they learned into practice.

For the next week Geetha then drove Pavani and Sombat around London. They were searching for potential victims so that Pavani and Sombat could practice their hypnotics skills on them.

They decided that the ideal victims would have to be young university students much like Roger Bregg. They were easier to practice on as they are naive and vulnerable.

The wicked ladies would park their car at a University campus during the late hours and lay in wait for a victim. The night hours were chosen because the place would be deserted and thus arouse less suspicion. The only people that were about were the few scattered students who were working late to finish off a project before the deadline was due.

Once a lonely isolated youth was spotted, Pavani and Sombat would take turns to approach him and seduce him. Once ensnared the wretched youth would then be hypnotised and enslaved by either evil lady. The enslaved young man would then be ordered to lick clean each of the three ladies’s footwear.

He is then ordered to strip naked and both Pavani and Sombat would then practice their masturbation techniques on his stiff cock. At this point Geetha would take notes and gives marks to each of her students occasionally giving them advice.

Once this was done the enslaved teenager would then kneel before the three evil ladies and pay homage to them. He is made to pledge his eternal loyalty to them and to submit to the true religion.

He is then made to masturbate in front of them and, when given permission by either Pavani or Sombat, is then made to ejaculate in their honour.

Finally the youth is stripped of all of his valuables (money, watches, jewelry etc) and then has his mind wiped of the events he had just experienced, leaving him naked in the empty campus grounds and totally confused on how he had got himself in the bizarre predicament he found himself in.

Sometimes when ransacking their victims for valuables, they might be lucky enough to come across his bank cards. The youth is then made to give up his pin number and his entire bank account was then emptied.

Of course none of the ladies needed the money. It was just to appease their sadistic appetite of causing their victims as much misery as possible.

This pattern was repeated many times, over the following week at different campuses. On average two to three young men fell victim to the cruel and callous seductresses each night.

Each night all three women would dress in a different alluring sexy attire to ensnare their victims.

Chapter Fifteen: Geetha enslaves Bret Cory and Mark Vaughn

The following week the cruel ladies got even bolder as they begun to bring their victims home. Once at the Padma residence, Pavani and Sombat took turns to torture the unfortunate young man. This was to assess their torture techniques. While this was going on Geetha would take notes and give marks on their brutality.

Other unfortunate young men that fell prey to the draconian ladies were taken away to the Padma residence and then subjected to lengthy interrogation and mental torture by Pavani and Sombat. This was also essential to Pavani and Sombat’s training.

Once they had finished with their victims, they were (like the earlier victims) would have their minds wiped of the events they had just experienced and then be dumped naked at an isolated location, leaving their traumatised victims totally confused on how they got there in the first place.

Like before the three heartless jezebels had no remorse over the long term effects of the cruel experiments they conducted on their victims. They couldn’t care less of the misery they had caused their victims and in fact got immense pleasure from their victim’s sufferings.

The interrogation training proved to be surprisingly beneficial to the ladies’s cause in other ways too. Although most of the youths were from poor backgrounds, the scheming seductresses discovered while interrogating their victims that a few of them came from well to do families that were very wealthy.

Bret Cory was the son of a wealthy cleaning contractor while Mark Vaughn was the son of a supermarket boss. Geetha decided that, unlike the other boys, these particular two would serve a long term purpose. She decided that they were to be enslaved permanently.

Geetha decided to enslave the youths herself. After relentless conditioning she managed to corrupt their minds totally. She then gave them both a special wallet that contained seven coloured photographs. These were pictures of Geetha, her elder sisters Rani and Radha, Radha’s daughters Lakshmi and Sindhu and a picture of Pavani and Sombat. Each youth were to study the pictures closely and memorised each lady’s name and accept her as his goddess.

They were then ordered to declare their submission to the true religion. Geetha then ‘baptised’ the two boys into their new faith by ritually masturbating them. Their ‘baptism’ was complete when Geetha ordered them to climax and the boys then dedicated their first ejaculation in bondage in tribute to the new goddesses that they worshipped.

After taking down their details Geetha then allowed them to return home. They are to return to her when summoned in the future. In the meantime they are to continue with their lives as normal. The only difference being at night when, just before they went to bed, they are to pray to the photographs of their goddesses.

During their prayer they will reaffirm their devotion to the true religion and to the loyalty of the goddesses they worship. They will also understand and accept that they are the property of Goddess Radha, Goddess Rani, Goddess Geetha, Goddess Pavani, Goddess Lakshmi, Goddess Sindhu and Goddess Sombat. And anything they own or will inherit will also belong to the goddesses they worship.

And so the victims kept on coming. The more they experimented on the more Geetha became convinced that Pavani and Sombat were ready for their mission.

Chapter Sixteen: The interview

It was around about this time that Pavani finally received a call from Fred Jones. He wanted to interview her for the vacant position of housekeeper at his mansion.

Just before the date of the appointment, Pavani, Sombat and the Padma sisters begun to discuss in detail about what to say at the interview. This was a defining moment of the operation. It was actually make or break time. Pavani must succeed in this interview in order for the operation to move forward.

Failure at this crucial stage would mean that Pavani would not get the job and that all that they had worked for had been in vain. The pressure was on Pavani as it is all in her hands.

* * *

Fred Jones was sitting patiently at his desk in his study. He had already received Pavani’s letter of application for employment. The truth is he was now desperate for a maid. His home life is in turmoil.

At this point he wanted to give the job to anyone. He was willing to give it to an amateur if need be. However deep down he knows he must employ an experienced housekeeper. Hiring an inexperienced person would just cause him further problems—something he could do without.

That is why he was pleasantly surprised when he received Pavani’s letter some days ago. He didn’t even advertise the position and yet he already got an enquiry for the vacant post of his housekeeper. When he later read the letter he found out why. Pavani admitted that she had heard that he was looking for a new housekeeper from friends.

He couldn’t believe his luck either. Here was a maid with around twenty five years of experience. This Pavani Menon had worked for many rich families in London, India and the Philippines. She even had a stack of good references to boot. She seemed the ideal person.

However an acquaintance of Fred then pointed out that she had also been working for the Padma sisters for the past two and a half years. This at first made him a bit weary. However it was not as if Pavani hid this information from him. She specially stated in her letter that she was in Rani and Geetha’s employ for the past few years.

Despite her association with his hated enemies (and weary of his desperation to find a housekeeper as soon as possible), Fred thought she was at least worth an interview. He also found it peculiar that Pavani didn’t have any references from her current employers.

As he sat looking at the references on his desk, the intercom then buzzed. This indicated that someone was outside at his front door and had rang him.

This has got to be her now. He checked the clock on his desk. It was 9.50 am precisely. Her appointment was schedule to begin at 10 am. If indeed this was Pavani Menon then she had made the right impression already. At least she was punctual.

He pressed a button on a panel to receive the incoming call. A lovely female voice then spoke.

‘Hello sir, I have come for the interview’ said the voice at the other end.

‘Just pushed the door and come upstairs’ said Fred into the speaker. ‘I am in my study. It is the red door at the end of the corridor’.

He then pressed another button on the intercom panel, which unlocked the front door.

Fred then thought for a moment as he waited for her arrival. Yes, it was her alright. And there was something about her voice. It seemed so sensual and throaty. It sounds so sexy.

It seemed so strange. It took him by surprise as for some reason he wasn’t expecting that, well not from a woman in her fifties. He was intrigued to wonder what type of woman would have such a voice. He waited almost excitedly for her to arrive at his front door.

Suddenly he heard the clicking of heels. Beads of sweat begun to drip on his brow as the clicking sound grew louder and louder. They then stopped. There was a short pause before the silence was disturbed by a knock on the door.

‘C-come in’ stammered Fred excitedly.

The door opened and a respectably dressed Indian lady then entered the room. She was wearing a nice pale blue sari. She looked slightly frumpy and yet still strangely attractive. Her long hair was tied in a neat bun. She wore light make up. For a woman in her fifties she had looked well for her years.

Although her body was covered up by her sari, Fred could see that she had a nice voluptuous figure. She stood at the doorway as Fred gawped at her.

‘Won’t you please come in and take a seat’ said Fred, finally finding his voice.

The lady then walked up to Fred’s desk and sat in the chair opposite his desk.

Fred also noticed the way she walked. There was something seductive in the way she swaggered up to his desk. Her large hips were swinging from side to side.

‘Mr. Jones?’ said the voluptuous Indian lady.

‘Yes?’ answered Fred.

‘Pleased to meet you at last, I am Mrs. Pavani Menon’ said Pavani with an outstretched hand.

Fred then took her hand and shook it. There was something also about the touch of her beautiful soft hands. They felt so heavenly.

For the next half hour Fred begun to interview Pavani. She proved to be a highly intelligent and delightful lady. She talked about her experiences abroad and about her work experience. Fred found her answers to his questions more than adequate. He was taken back by her nice nature and ready wit.

It was later that he asked about her experiences of working as a maid to the Padma sisters.

Pavani confessed that she didn’t get on with her current employers. She said she find them both haughty and immoral and obsessed with money. She also told stories of how they used their sex appeal to exploit their business clients. She said that she disliked them and found them disgusting and that it got to the stage where she cannot work for them anymore.

Now Fred found this intriguing. He was of course not surprised by this. He knew the Padma sisters well as he heard so many stories about them. He had tried in vain to warn his friend Harry Robinson from marrying Rani Padma.

He knew that she had ensnared and exploited Jon Robinson, Harry’s nephew when he had inherit most of Harry’s wealth when Harry was killed in a car crash along with Jon’s parents.

He also knew that she and her sister were somehow responsible for Jon’s sudden death. Could Pavani hold the key to unlocking their guilt? He just had to find out.

Asked why she spent so long in their employment when she clearly didn’t like them, Pavani said that it was her first major job in England and that she wanted to make an impression.

She said she had a brief disastrous stint as a maid in England at an earlier point in her life and was forced to leave the country.

When she later was given another opportunity at employment in London she wanted this second chance to last so that she can establish her credentials as a maid in England. Now she had worked for two and a half years as a maid in a single household she felt the time was right to move on.

Matters were also not helped by the fact that she wasn’t given any reference by her last employers as the haughty Padma sisters were ungrateful.

Fred was pleased with the answers that he was given. His smile indicated that he became convinced that there was nothing sinister about Pavani as he first feared. When Pavani saw his smile Pavani was also inwardly pleased, though she was careful not to show it. She of course was telling him what he wanted to hear. It seemed that her ruse had worked.

Fred wanted to ask her more about her time working with the Padma sisters as he was eager to find out anything that indicated their guilt in Jon’s death, but he thought that could all wait. Pavani did tell him that she had a bad experience working with them and he did not want to trouble her further for information—at least not yet.

At this point Pavani was confident that everything so far was running smoothly. She now decided to move on to the next risky stage of the plan.

She told Fred about a proposal. She talked about her friend Sombat who was coming to England. She said that Sombat was also an experienced maid and that the two had often worked to together. She asked Fred whether he was keen on taking her on as an additional maid.

The look on Fred’s face when he heard Pavani’s proposition worried her. He didn’t seem keen on the idea. He told her that he needed only one housekeeper.

Pavani then made another proposal. She suggested that he could give them both a month trial. She told him that during this period she and her friend could work for him without a fee. She reassured him that it wouldn’t cause him any problems as they were willing to even to share a room. She told him he had nothing to lose apart from the cost of an extra bed and a few minor but essential living expenses.

She also reassured him that after a month if he was unhappy with this arrangement that he can terminate either one or both of the ladies employment.

This proposal seemed sound enough and Fred told her that he would consider it. Fred at this point was concerned that maybe Pavani and Sombat were a double act that needed to work together

In order to quell his fears, Fred then asked her that whether she could work independently without Sombat. Pavani responded by insisting that she can work just as well on her own. She reassured him that her idea to include Sombat was merely a suggestion designed to make his life a lot easier.

Pavani was now concerned. She thought she might have pushed her luck when she suggested to Fred to employ Sombat as well. Up until she suggested the inclusion of Sombat, Fred seemed somewhat keen to take her own but now she could tell by the look on his face he was having doubts.

In order to rescue the situation she ‘innocently’ asked him about Jon Robinson and why Fred allowed him to live with the Padma sisters. Fred ears then pricked. He told her that the decision for Jon to live with his aunts was Jon’s alone.

Cunningly Pavani then feigned a sigh that indicated grief. She told him that it was tragic that he fell into the Padma sister’s ‘evil clutches’.

Fred’s eyes then widen with Pavani’s strange remark. Pavani now seemed to catch his interest again. He asked her what she meant by that remark.

Pavani told him that she felt that the sisters didn’t treat him well and that he was unhappy.

Intrigued by what he heard he then quickly asked her about all she knew of Jon’s sudden death.

She told him that she always felt that Jon’s death was quite strange and mysterious as the youth seemed very healthy.

Fred then took a deep breath. Cautiously he asked Pavani whether she ever thought that Rani and Geetha’s handling of his well being was linked in some way to his death.

Pavani then feigned a look of shock. She told him that she always stayed out of their affairs so she wouldn’t know much. She also told him that his questions about Jon’s death seemed somewhat bizarre.

Feeling a bit embarrassed Fred hastily told her that the interview was at her end and that he will let her know of the outcome around three o’clock in the afternoon.

He then quickly shook Pavani’s hand and showed Pavani to the front door. There was also something in the way he shook her hand. Pavani felt from his touch that he was nervous.

When Pavani left Fred’s home she was in two minds. Had she blown the interview or had she convinced him to employ her. She felt slightly confident that she got the job.

Judging by the look on Fred’s face when she told him about Jon, he seemed a lot keener on her again. Besides he did say that he will let her know by three o’clock that afternoon. That is a good sign. He of course didn’t even advertise the post yet and he was already considering her immediately.

Chapter Seventeen: Fred makes the fateful phone call

The mood in Fred’s study was somewhat somber. Fred sat motionlessly at his desk. Pavani had already left at around 10.30 that very morning. Since then more than four hours had elapsed and yet Fred hadn’t moved from his desk. He wasn’t expecting her to make such an expression.

Fred pondered the situation at hand. Pavani seemed the ideal person to employ. She was highly experienced and had creditable references. It is true that he wasn’t keen on her idea of employing her friend, but he was impressed by her suggestion of a month’s free trial without any obligations.

He thought about the possibility of waiting a bit so he can check out other applicants. However he realised that he can’t see anyone better suited to the role than her. Besides he was already desperate to get someone in as quickly as possible and waiting for other applicants could take time as he hasn’t even advertised the post in the employment agencies. In fact he was already clutching the advertisement he had drawn up ready to take to the agency.

It wasn’t just her expertise that appealed to him. It was what she said about the Padma sisters and about Jon Robinson. She did say that the Padma sisters didn’t treat Jon well and that she found it very mysterious that a young and healthy youth had died so suddenly and unexpectedly.

Even though she didn’t elaborate on what she said, he still felt that she may have known something or had at least seen or heard something that seemed unimportant but could hold the key to unlocking the truth behind Jon’s untimely death—and the role that Rani and Geetha played in it.

Fred then looked at the clock on his desk. It was 2.57 pm. He knew that he hadn’t got much time to make his decision. The minutes were already ticking away. He checked the clcok and the looked at the draft advertisement he was holding in his right hand. The heading: ‘House keeper wanted’ peered out to him. He then looked at the stack of references that Pavani had given him that morning and then once again looked at the clock. Time was running out.

Fred suddenly stood up abruptly from his seat. In fact it was the first time he got of his chair since he interviewed Pavani. He immediately began ripping up his draft advertisement to shreds. He then threw the pieces into his waste basket.

Checking Pavani’s file and finding her mobile phone number, Fred then picked up the receiver of his telephone. He knew then he just got to have her. She seemed an exceptional and well regarded maid with creditable references. If he didn’t snap her up now, then someone else will—and he didn’t want that. He begun to key in a number on his telephone pad.

* * *

Like the atmosphere in Fred’s study earlier, the mood in the living room of the Padma residence was also deathly silent.

Rani and Geetha sat opposite each other in long sofa chairs—a small table separating their seats. Both were wearing tight sexy salwar kameez outfits—Rani’s was navy blue while Geetha’s was bright orange.

Seated next to Geetha was Sombat who was dressed in a long white blouse and long white pleated skirt. She sat crossed legged exposing her beautiful heavy knee length black boots.

Pavani was standing some distance away still dressed in the same pale blue sari she wore at her interview that very morning. She was holding a glass of champagne on one hand while clutching a mobile phone in the other.

Three other glasses where also laid out on the table, for the other ladies. Like Pavani’s glass each of them was filled to the brim with champagne. They were served some ten minutes earlier by Slave 9 and yet not one of the ladies took a sip from it. There were all anxiously looking at the clock and waiting.

Slave 9 himself was kneeling naked at Rani’s feet, busily sucking at the long heel of her gold high heeled sandals.

Suddenly Pavani’s cell phone begun to vibrate. She immediately placed the glass of champagne on the small table that was next to her. All eyes then turned to Pavani as she answered the phone.

‘Mr. Jones’ she purred in a throaty, sensual tone. ‘Yes ... yes ... really! ... Why thank you ... I am extremely grateful ...’

A cold snakelike smile begun to play on Pavani’s painted lips. The three seated ladies also begun to smile as they sensed that their devious plan was working. Rani also clicked her fingers and Slave 9 stopped sucking her heel. He raised his head and looked up nervously at the towering form of the sexy Indian goddess that was once his stepmother.

Pavani then continued her conversation on her cell phone: ‘This Monday ... yes of course we can ... yes ... no, no problems at all’.

All three ladies then got off their chairs. Each of them picked up their glasses of champagne.

‘Yes ... thank you again’ said Pavani as she continued her phone conversation.

Pavani’s next remarks were chillingly prophetic as she couldn’t resist sending a darkly humorous and chilling warning.

‘You won’t regret this ... I can assure you that Sombat and I will take the utmost care of you’ she said into the cell phone as the rest of the ladies bit their lips as they tried hard to stop themselves from giggling. ‘... We are very experienced in what we do and in fact had been training for this moment for sometime ... oh no sir ... no you needn’t worry about any problems anymore as Sombat and I will take you in hand and we will put you in your rightful place ... yes ... oh, trust me, your life will change dramatically ... hmm ... yes ... yes ... oh I know we are not properly acquainted but I promise you sir that once you get to know us better and get to know our true nature you will worship us forever ... yes I am that confident that you will like us ... hmm ... well we shall see you this Monday ... good day sir’.

Pavani placed the phone on the table next to her and smiled wickedly. Her companions were also grinning evilly. Pavani didn’t even have to tell her co-conspirators that yet another stage of their devious operation had been a success. Pavani then picked up her glass from the table.

‘My darlings I am pleased to inform you all that we are about to acquire a new slave’ announced Pavani as she raised her glass. ‘He is to be called Slave 13. in a matter of months Mr. Frederick Jones will cease to exist’.

The room then filled with joyous laughter. Slave 9 looked up in horror as the four ladies then clicked the glasses and sipped their champagnes in triumph ...

Chapter Eighteen: Last minute revision

The next day was a hectic Saturday morning in the Padma household. The Padma sisters, their former maid and her friend had spent the previous day having a few drinks to celebrate their triumph in the latest stage of their ominous scheme. They retire to bed early that very night as they knew that tomorrow was going to be a busy day.

That morning all four women rose early and had a generous breakfast that Pavani and Sombat prepared.

When all four ladies had eaten Geetha, Pavani and Sombat went upstairs to Geetha’s study as they brushed up on their notes on hypnosis and domination. Geetha also gave more tips to her two new students and also tested their knowledge by asking them questions.

Rani, who (at this stage at least) was irrelevant in the plot to ruin and enslave Fred Jones, sat in the living room reading her magazines. Occasionally she would pop upstairs to check on her sister and friends and sometimes join in on their discussions as she was fascinated with the ‘learning and training process’ of their mission, but generally she tried to keep out of their way so that she didn’t disturb them.

Geetha was impressed with what both her students had learned in the past month.

That very dark moonlit evening Geetha, Pavani and Sombat got into Geetha’s flashy car and went on a cruise around the university campuses that were still open to use for students on a Saturday.

The campuses were even more deserted than the previous nights with a few scattered souls lurking about.

After a longer wait than usual the ladies would spot a young male student and Pavani and Sombat would then approach him and sexually entice him. The seduced youth is then hypnotised and lured into the car and taken back to the Padma residence.

Once there the wretched youth was dominated and tortured both physically and mentally and then subjected to a lengthy interrogation by either Pavani or Sombat. Three youths were seized that night, one of whom was dealt by Pavani and one of whom that was dealt by Sombat.

The third youth that was lured that night had the worst torture of the lot as he was dominated, tortured and interrogated by both Pavani and Sombat. Geetha ordered all three ‘tests’ in order to assess their hypnotic and domination skills individually and as a double act—something that is crucial to their mission.

During these sessions Geetha was present taking notes and (unlike before) avoiding giving them advice. Geetha was impressed with what she had seen. She was now convinced that they were ready.

She praised their inventiveness, their techniques and their ruthlessness. She was particularly impressed with their dual domination of the third youth.

Chapter Nineteen: Rani ruins the life of one guinea pig

The third victims suffered more than his predecessors that evening, not just because he had the misfortune to fall prey to both ladies, but because Rani herself unexpectedly returned home early that day.

Usually Rani was out when her sisters and her students brought victims home, but today she came in early and witnessed the last moments of the third victim’s ordeal at the hands of Pavani and Sombat. What Rani saw, thrilled her very much.

Soon when the time came to release the young man that they have just enslaved and abused, but Rani stopped them.

Bored with constantly torturing Slave 9 and aroused at the prospect of abusing a new victim, Rani pleaded with them to allow her to have him for an hour herself. The three wicked ladies then released their tired and traumatised victim into the custody of the evil Indian beauty.

Rani, perhaps the most evil and sadistic of the four ladies showed the young man no mercy. She spent the entire hour torturing him both mentally and physically.

The youth was kicked, punch, slapped, whipped, canned and spat at. All this time Rani subjected him to extreme verbal abuse. She constantly told him he was worthless and unworthy—shattering the young man’s confidence.

After about an hour of torture Rani then made the young man phone his parents and tell them he was coming home late. She had enjoyed her session with a new slave so much she decided to spend a bit more time with him.

In fact she spent two more hours with him. During this time he had suffered an even worst ordeal. Rani then subjected him to her favourite torture—tease and denial. She would constantly change into a sexy outfit, be it short skirts, tight jeans or low cut blouses or sexy lingerie and then tease him and wank him—but deny him release.

The poor boy was only released after Geetha ordered her sister to stop as it was getting late. The boy liked the others had his memory wiped and was dumped naked at a deserted and secluded location.

What the ladies didn’t know was the fact that the latest victim’s memory wasn’t totally wiped out. The verbal torture that Rani inflicted on him, where she constantly made him feel worthless and useless remained with him for the rest of his life. The torture unbalanced his mind and the youth, a promising student with a bright future, then failed his exams and ended up working in a factory as an unskilled labourer.

This of course was unbeknown to Rani. Not that it mattered anyway as the cold and heartless vixen couldn’t care less, as she is without a conscience. In fact she probably would have taken pride at what her handiwork had caused.

The next day, a Sunday (and the day before Pavani and Sombat were to start work), was spent relaxing. Although the eager Pavani and Sombat did discuss details of their forthcoming mission with Geetha it was only for a short while. Geetha wanted them to relax and be fresh for the next day.

Chapter Twenty: Evil Rani ruins another victim

Geetha also decided that there were to be no more victims that night either—not that it was possible as (being a Sunday) all the university campuses in the area were closed. However Rani had other ideas.

Thoroughly enjoying the experience of the previous night, she insisted she wanted a new young man to dominate and torture. Though reluctant to venture out into the afternoon, Geetha nevertheless agreed to Rani’s request—but only after her elder sister nagged her to death.

Geetha and her students then got into Geetha’s car to begin their hunt for a suitable victim for Rani. Rani also stipulated that it will have to be a fresh strong lad to provide her with a challenge. The previous youth that Rani tortured was too weak for her liking—probably because he had already earlier been abused by both Pavani and Sombat.

After about an hour of fruitless searching they managed to spot two young lads of about seventeen. It didn’t take too much effort to seduce and lure them into Geetha’s car.

When they got home one of the youths (the unluckier one of the pair) was released into Rani’s custody. The rest of the ladies begun to enslave and abuse the other young lad—though this was more of a means of enjoyment rather than an educational training exercise.

After about an hour of play, Geetha and her students then took their victim back into her car. Rani was still torturing her newly acquired temporary slave in the comfort of her bedroom.

The other three ladies then took their young victim into a deserted field where he was ritually dumped naked after having his memory erased. The three ladies then spent the rest of the afternoon drinking at a quiet bar.

When they got back home several hours later, Geetha then went upstairs to check on her sister. The sight that greeted her when she opened Rani’s bedroom door wasn’t a pleasant one.

Rani was dressed in her favourite bondage gear of a black leather basque with a plunging neckline that displayed the cleavage of her massive knockers. Thigh high boots covered her tall shapely well toned legs. Hands on hips she looked down haughtily at her latest victim whom she had reduced to a gibbering wreck.

The youth was lying crumpled on the floor beneath her tall boots, shaking in fear and foaming at the mouth, his swollen hard cock twitching madly having suffered an ordeal similar to Rani’s previous victim. His body was also covered in cuts and weals.

Rani’s boots were also sparklingly shiny and Geetha had no doubt they have been given the oral treatment by the dejected youth that lay at her boots.

Rani then looked up and gave her sister an icy smile.

‘I think I did all I can with this one’ said Rani cheerfully. ‘He is finished’.

Geetha shook her head in disapproval as she gave her sister a stern look that indicated annoyance.

‘That was fun’ said Rani again. ‘Could you rustle up some more worms so I can play with them?’

‘No I bloody well can’t!’ said Geetha sternly to her insatiable sister. ‘Rani can’t you for once learn to control yourself and not go overboard’.

‘Oh come now sweetheart, it is no more than he deserves’ said Rani appealingly.

‘Maybe so, but we still need him to walk about when ordered and appear normally when we release him’ complained Geetha.

‘Oh come now, my dear there is no need to get uptight’ said Rani. ‘So I beat him about a bit and tampered with his brain, but that is our nature of business after all’.

‘Not quite’ said Geetha. ‘When we started this venture, I taught you to modify the minds of our subjects so they follow orders, not to damage their brains so they become physical wrecks’.

Rani grinned. She liked to irritate her sister now and again just to see her reaction. She found it so amusing. For Geetha’s part she found her sister dangerous at times—not just to her victims, but to their operation. Geetha felt that Rani’s sadistic acts are risky and could land them in trouble one day. She is forever trying to clear up after her.

‘So there is no chance for another specimen to play with’ said Rani hopefully.

Geetha then frowned and gave Rani an annoyed looked. Even Rani didn’t need to be told that Geetha had responded to her request in the negative.

‘Okay baby, whatever you wish’ she said with a disappointed sigh. ‘But could you be a darling and do your big sister a big favour?’

‘What?’ answered Geetha in a tone that hinted resentment.

Rani paused for a second and then took a quick glance at the quivering youth that lay beneath her boots and smiled evilly. She then looked at her sister.

‘Could you be a dear and take out the rubbish?’ said Rani with a giggle.

Geetha then gave her sexy elder sister a sharp incredulous look, clearly disgusted with her cheek.

Her attention then focused on the wretched youth on the floor. She looked at his writhing form and then snapped her fingers. The youth suddenly stopped shaking. He gave a blink and his cock begun to slightly wilt as his mind became invaded by another presence.

‘Rise!’ Geetha commanded sternly.

The youth then rose to his feet and stood before Geetha who still towered over him. Geetha was surprised that his brain was still functioning enough to take in her orders. Geetha elegant hand then took hold of his cock and the youth’s head dropped. His wilted cock then stiffened in her hand.

‘Slave do you know who I am?’ demanded Geetha, as her pink painted long nails begun to stroke his hard cock. ‘Has Goddess Rani told you who I am?’

‘Yes’ replied the youth in monotone. ‘You are her sister, the beautiful and sexy Goddess Geetha’.

‘Good’ said Geetha. She increased her stroking by another notch. ‘Slave you will now listen carefully. You will listen and obey. Do you understand slave?’

‘Yes Goddess Geetha’ said the spellbound youth.

‘You will obey. You must obey’ said Geetha as her stroking picked up pace further weakening her prey.

‘I must obey’ parroted the youth.

‘You will go downstairs and out the house where you will find four cars parked in the drive’ said Geetha as she stroked him at a rapid pace. ‘You will wait by the green Mercedes and then await further instructions. Do you understand slave?’

‘Yes Goddess Geetha’ said the declining youth.

Geetha then stopped stroking him and then clicked her fingers and pointed to the door. The entranced youth then turned motionlessly to make his way to leave. Before he could leave however Rani then shouted after him.

‘Wait, one minute!’ she yelled.

The youth then stopped and bowed his head. Rani then begun to walk up to him. He once again shivered as he heard the heavy footsteps of her boots approaching him. She walked round him and stood in front of him with her hands on her hips. The youth who was still starring at the floor then saw the image of her boots. He shivered as he felt her warm breath and smelled her strong perfume.

‘Look at me, worm!’ she said sternly. ‘Look deeply into my eyes’.

With tear soaked eyes, the wretched young man then begun to slowly look up. As he raised his heavy head he first noticed the tops of her thigh boots, her large hips, her shapely waist, the large heaving bosoms and then finally her stern face.

Her luscious lips were curled back in anger, displaying her menacing white teeth. The youth once again was shivering like a leaf as he stared into Rani’s cold and unforgiving eyes. Geetha then shook her head again in objection. She had thought that her elder sister had finished with him.

Had Geetha been in a better mood, a small part of her might have sympathised with the plight of Rani’s latest plaything. Not that she had any sympathy for the young men she ruined as she considered them more like labs rats—guinea pigs to her experiments. But even her cold merciless heart had a limit.

Suddenly and without warning Rani’s hand shot out and grabbed the young man’s testicles. Her long dark painted nails the squeezed his balls and the youth then gasped in pain.

‘Now beast in a short while, my sister Goddess Geetha will wipe your memory and you will forget everything that has happened to you’ said Rani as she gripped his balls tightly. ‘But you will not forget me. You will have nightmares about me every time you sleep. You will think about me whenever you are alone. You will think of me whenever you masturbate. You will think about me whenever you are with another woman, as you will desire no other woman but me. I haunt your body and mind and you will remain traumatised by me from now till the day you die. Do you understand slave?’

‘Yes Goddess Rani’ sobbed the youth as her instructions and her cold stare begun to seep into his eyes and into his brain.

‘Good’ said Rani letting go of his balls. ‘Now go’.

The youth again turned but was again stopped by Rani.

‘Wait!’ she ordered sternly.

‘What now?!’ seethed Geetha from under her breath, who was beginning to be frustrated as the youth again turned around to face Rani.

Without warning Rani’s hand again shot out—but not to grab his balls, but to slap him hard on his face.

‘Just a little memento from the goddess that now owns your soul and controls your cock’ she said with a smile. ‘Now go!’

The youth once again turned around and this time he finally left the room and made his way outside to wait for Geetha. He was somewhat relieved as he had the consolation of knowing that whatever Geetha could inflict on him, can’t be half has bad as the ordeal he suffered at the hands of her cruel and merciless sister.

‘Was that last bit necessary?’ Geetha asked her sister after the young man had left the room.

‘Why not?’ replied Rani as she raised a quizzical eyebrow. ‘Darling if we are to dominate, suppress and rule the inferior creatures that we know as man then we must be ruthless in our goals’.

Geetha gave Rani a puzzled look as Rani grinned back at her.

‘In order to teach male creatures that the female is superior, we must conquer his mind, body and soul and the male must be shown no mercy or compassion whatsoever’ continued Rani. ‘In order for our crusade to be successful, males must be crushed and brought to heel until they grovel beneath out boots’.

‘Well with you at the helm of this so called crusade, males will not just be crushed and brought to heel, they probably be extinct!’ said Geetha.

Rani then burst out laughing at her little sister’s witty remark. She went up to Geetha and gave her a huge hug.

‘Well we wouldn’t want that, would we?’ said Rani as she planted a kiss on her sister’s cheek. ‘Inferior though they are, they still need to serve us!’

Chapter Twenty-One: The new housekeepers make an immediate impression

Fred Jones sat nervously at the living room checking his watch. It was 9.57 am. His new housekeepers should be arriving shortly as they were told to start at around 10am.

Fred already had a busy weekend. He had spent the previous two days cleaning and preparing the place for Pavani and Sombat’s arrival. The place was somewhat clean—at least by Fred’s standards. Fred was never any good with the housework. Still at least hopefully all that is about to change.

He again nervously checked his watch. The hourly chime of his watch indicated it was 10am. Just at that precise moment he heard the bell ring. He figured that it got to be them now. Full marks again for punctuality. He was pleased so far.

When he opened the door, Pavani entered. She was wearing a smart blue sari with a silver trimming. She looked somewhat pretty than when he last saw her.

‘Good morning sir’ said Pavani with a board grin.

‘Good morning, my dear’ said Fred nervously. It has been so long now he had someone staying at his place that he had grown accustomed to living alone.

‘This is Sombat’ said Pavani as she had pointed to her friend who just walked in behind her.

‘Welcome to my humble home, Ms. Laoruang’ said Fred as he extended his hand to the Balinese lady. ‘I hope you have a pleasant stay’.

Sombat put down the two suitcases she was holding and took Fred’s hand and shook it.

‘Sir, I very happy to here’ said Sombat in her broken English. ‘We make you happy always’.

‘I am sure you will’ said Fred expressing a forced jolly smile as he was taken back by her English. Sombat gave him a broad grin.

Fred was never keen on the idea of an extra maid and Sombat’s command of English made him feel awkward. However she was at least understandable and this arrangement is after all only a trial with no strings attached.

Fred thought that Sombat herself looked pleasant enough. She was wearing a long baggy dress and, like Pavani, looked somewhat frumpy and yet was strangely attractive in her own little way. So far, so good, he thought to himself.

He showed his new maids around the house. The house was very big indeed, though (having worked in mansions of many tycoons in the past), was nothing new to Pavani and Sombat. Some of the rooms were locked. Fred told them that these are private rooms and are out of bounds to everyone but himself.

Fred then excused himself. He told his new housekeepers that he had business to attend to. He told them that since that they must have been tired from their long journey, they can have the day off to rest. He said that they can pack and relax. His own request was that they should prepare him a simple meal when he returned.

Fred then left. Pavani and Sombat looked at each other and smiled.

‘Well we are in’ said Pavani with a grin. ‘Let’s go to work’.

* * *

It was late at night when Fred returned home after a hard day at the office. He was hungry and tired. He was hoping that whatever Pavani and Sombat had left for him at the dinner table, should be at least filling. His stomach was rumbling.

He then opened his front door and almost fell back in shock. The whole place had changed. The house for once, in many a year was spotlessly clean and tidy.

He began to walk through many of his rooms. Fred couldn’t believe it! Every room was neat and tidy. The carpets was hoovered, the tables were wiped, clothes were washed, ironed and folded, beds were made etc.

It must have taken them hours! Just what exactly did they do? It was as if they cleaned the house by magic. And to think he actually gave them the day off!

As he went downstairs, he began to be aware of a pleasant aroma. Food! Something is cooking. He quickly went straight to the dining room. When he entered both maids were there to greet him.

‘Good evening sir, I hope your day wasn’t too stressful’ said Pavani politely. ‘We have been waiting for you to come home for sometime’.

‘Sir we made food for you’ said Sombat pointing at the large dinner table. ‘We think you like very much’.

Fred took a look at the table and was greeted with another shock. The whole table was neatly laid out with plates and cutlery. There were also lots of pans of exotics looking dishes.

Despite his hunger Fred wondered if he was capable of eating at least half of what was on the table. Fred stood there open mouthed as the two women smiled at him.

That night Fred ate like a pig as the two women served him. He was so grateful and impressed by his two new employee’s dedication to work. He can’t remember the last time he felt this good. Such was his gratitude he insisted that both women join him for dinner.

He had a wonderful night. Not only the food was good but the company of the maids was also pleasant. They made brilliant hosts as both ladies kept him entertain with stories of their lives. He was particularly taken with Pavani’s wit and humour. He can’t remember the last time he laughed so loudly.

He knew that they will be an asset at dinner parties. Yes of course, dinner parties! Since his second wife left him, he rarely held them. He used to hold them when his first wife Ada was alive. Now he just takes clients out to dinner instead. Now with both Pavani and Sombat in tow he could invite clients around to dinner again. They will not only prepare great food, they will also keep them entertained.

Soon he was stuffed. He actually wanted to eat more but couldn’t. The food was so good that his tongue was telling him that he wanted more, but his stomach was telling him that there wasn’t any room.

That night when he went to bed, he really wanted to hire them both, there and then but resisted the temptation. He will wait and see how they will perform in the following month and decide.

Chapter Twenty-Two: The devious maid begin their plotting

The next couple days had been a breeze as far as Fred was concerned. He was beginning to like his two new housekeepers more and more. However what he didn’t realise was that both Pavani and Sombat had already begun their plotting.

Both devious maids knew that although Fred was old, he was still an active man. They also knew that if they were going to stay, they are going to make sure that he is fully dependant on them.

For the next few days the two women began toiling around the house. They cooked and served him delicious meals, washed and ironed all his clothes, cleaned the house, took messages etc.

In short Fred could not have asked for better housekeepers. In the few days they had been there the old man was more than pleased with their efforts. His home life was so much better. He didn’t want to tell them so soon, but in the past few days he had taken to them so much that he wanted to keep them—and this included Sombat.

He wasn’t sure at first about how Sombat would fit in but now he really wanted her to stay as much as he wanted Pavani to stay. Both women seemed just right. They were both traditional in their ways and belief and treated him with the greatest of respect and both appeared to be highly intelligent.

He knew that he didn’t want them to leave. He secretly decided to surprise them when their ‘trial’ period was at an end by, not only offering them both permanent employment, but also by paying them for the month that they worked for free.

What Fred did not know however was the fact that the ladies weren’t working for free at all. They were both very expensive. He will also soon find out that they were going to cost him dear—and not just financially either.

Fred noticed that both women were deeply religious and often prayed before meals. Even though Fred was an atheist he wanted them to fit in and feel at home and so became tolerant of their Hindu beliefs and allowed them to burn incense sticks in his living room. Not only that, he so liked his new housekeepers he even allowed them to have a prayer corner in the living room.

The prayer corner had small idols but was dominated by two large portraits of a pair of Hindu goddesses.

From time to time both women tried to encourage him to take an active interest in their religion and to pray, but Fred always politely declined them. He also noticed that the incense that the women burn sometimes give off a peculiar odor that made him uncomfortable, but out of politeness he doesn’t mention it to his servants although the smell and smoke made him lightheaded.

Although they were responsible for cleaning the house, certain rooms were out of bounds to the new housekeepers. These included the billiard room and Fred’s private study. Obviously there were personal items that were kept in those rooms, but Fred cleaned them himself as he wanted to remain active.

Chapter Twenty-Three: Ex-nurse Laoruang drugs Fred

After four days Pavani and Sombat knew they had to act fast. They knew that if they wanted Fred to be fully dependant on them then they will have to weaken him. And so they began spiking his food with drugs.

These were strong medication that Sombat obtained from her days as a nurse. Sombat knew the effects they have on the person that takes it. She had seen it all before. She knew all about the amount of dosage that was needed.

In fact the hospital that Sombat had work had a lot of corruption that took place on the premises. When admitting unsuspecting rich tourists as patients, some of the pretty nurses would deliberately drug them until they were weak and susceptible to their influence.

Once under their control the sexy nurses would fleece their drugged patients of valuables or in some cases—information regarding their bank details, so that the nurses can withdraw large amounts of money from their victim’s accounts.

Sombat soon learned all about this trade from her fellow colleagues. She had swindled many a foreign tourist. The money she stole supplemented her poor income as a nurse.

Pavani was now glad she had hired Sombat to help her. Her expertise in drugs and poisons is proving not just beneficial but indispensable. And Sombat was applying her evil trade on her biggest victim yet—Fred Jones. Unlike before however, it was not just his money they were after, it was his soul.

To begin with they only spiked his food in small, calculated doses. The doses were so small that Fred didn’t noticed anything peculiar. However as the days rolled on he begun to slightly weaken. He was still active but was doing less and less of his pastimes.

During this time he began to notice that both Pavani and Sombat was being more active than usual, doing more and more around the houses. This included serving his drinks.

At night, Fred likes to have a few shots of whisky before going to bed. During these moments he preferred to be alone and was so used to pouring his own drinks. But now both maids seemed to take it in turns to pour him his whiskey.

This seemed to irritate him and to begin with, he used to shoo them off, but by the second week, his health has deteriorated so much he begun to submit to their fussy nature. ‘Don’t worry sir’ Pavani kept telling him ‘Just tried to relax’.

‘We in charge of house’ said Sombat in broken English. ‘We take care of you’.

Now that they were serving the drinks, they stopped spiking his food and begun to spike his whiskey instead and he begun to weakened even more. Although they only dosed the first two drinks the combination of alcohol and the drugs seemed to have a profound effect on Fred.

The scheming vixens then stopped spiking him altogether when Sombat warned Pavani that too much of the drug in the bloodstream would prove fatal.

Sombat suggested that alcohol can now serve as the ideal substitute as it is perfect to weakening him further and to reduce him to a zombie like state, ready for him to be taken into their control.

And so the evil serpentine ladies began to actively encourage him to drink more whiskey. Usually he would have four shots at the most. But now thanks to the manipulations of his devious maids he was taking in about eight.

Although they were not aggressive in any way, in time Fred also noticed that he seemed to have less and less control over his housekeepers. Every time Fred tried to do something, he would be stopped by one of them.

‘Relax sir’ said Pavani with a smile, helping Fred to his seat. ‘Just allow us to do the work’.

‘Sir, you take easy’ said Sombat stroking his hair. ‘We in charge of house’.

As he weakened further he began to request a doctor. This was a request that both women dismissed as unnecessary. They reassured him that he had probably caught a virus. They told him that they were the best people to look after him as Sombat used to be a nurse.

‘Worry, not sir’ said Sombat massaging his shoulders. ‘We take good care of you’.

‘Yes’ cooed Pavani, stroking his hair. ‘As long as you remain in this house, we will look after you. We are in charge of the house’

‘We in charge of house’ whispered Sombat breathlessly into Fred’s ear, as she gripped his shoulder.

Chapter Twenty-Four: Weakening the master of the house

Sombat later gave him a herbal drink that she said will help him get better, but it only made him worse.

Fred also noticed that both women were beginning to dress less frumpy and a bit more scantily. Pavani’s sari was now wrapped around her waist; her red blouse cut from the navel was on display—her massive breasts struggling to remain in them. While Sombat who usually wore an oversized frock was now wearing a sleek and sexy nightie.

As the days wore on Sombat would unbutton a few of her buttons to display much of her cleavage and Pavani would also loosen a couple of her hooks revealing more of her colossal weapons.

Often when they are helping him from his chair they would bend down close so Fred could have a good look at the deep valleys of their breasts. Fred was becoming increasingly aroused. They were also wearing heavy perfume and every time they brushed up closed to Fred the aroma made him light headed.

Both women begun to appear less and less frumpy and begun to wear make up. Pavani’s lose hair was tied in a bun, and she had a red bindi, red lipstick and red painted nails.

Sombat, who usually kept her hair tied up with pins, now wore it loose. Her hair was beautiful and was long and shimmery. She begun to paint her nails and lips in a pink colour and wore a slight eye shadow in the same colour. Both women were beautiful and looked incredibly sexy.

When they are around Fred, both women begun to walk provocatively, deliberately exaggerating the wiggle of their bottoms as they walked past him. Often when they are trying to help him sit down or move him they would excessively touch and grip his body sensuously.

Not surprisingly Fred not only has less control of his housekeepers but also has less control of his cock, which was always erect whenever the women were with him. It was frustrating as he wanted to masturbate but couldn’t as the women were always around him. He was so embarrassed. He was hoping neither women noticed his erection but they did. Both were smiling as they knew that their evil plan is working to perfection.

Soon he was so weak that the women had to push him around in the wheelchair that his late wife once used. It was not because he needed it, as he can walk, but because they insisted on it. He was too weak to protest.

A few times he asked for a doctor, but the request always was rebuffed.

‘You no need doctor sir’ cooed Sombat stroking his hair. ‘Me nurse, me take care of you. We look after you’

‘Just tried to relax sir’ cooed Pavani, who gently gripped his thigh and whose hand his dangerously close to his groin. ‘We are the best people to look after you. We are in charge of this house and we are in charge of you’.

‘We in charge of house’ whispered Sombat into Fred’s ear. ‘We in charge of you’.

Sombat slowly stuck out her tongue and gently licked Fred’s ear. Fred winced uncomfortably and both women begun to giggle sexily.

Fred knew something wasn’t right. He begun to be aware that both women often kept repeating that phrase: ‘We are in charge of the house’. There is something about it he didn’t like but he was too weak to protest. The women also began repeating a new phrase: ‘We are in charge of you’. This too made him feel uneasy.

As Fred begun to be incapable of further work, the women now had access to his private rooms. Either Pavani or Sombat would enter his private office on the pretence of tidying it while the other would look after their employer to ensure that he remains captive.

While in his office the deceitful vixens would go through all his files and documents. They found all his business dealings and bank accounts. They also found his legal documents including those related to his recent marriage. To their delight they discovered that the old man was wise enough to insist on a pre-nuptial agreement. This meant that if he is going to get divorced (a future event that the scheming she-devils had planned for him) then his ex-wife will only receive a partly sum of his wealth.

Chapter Twenty-Five: The enslavement begins

In the third week, although Fred was weak he had enough and wanted to protest. He knew something was not right. He has been put off with the assurances of the house keepers for so long.

One day while he was sitting in his wheelchair in the living room with the housekeepers tending around him as usual, he blurted out an announcement that took the women by surprise.

‘I need a doctor’ he said ‘I had enough. I can’t take it anymore’

Pavani looked at him sternly and then looked at Sombat who was standing behind him. Sombat gave her friend a wink and Pavani responded by nodding discreetly. It was time to put the final phase into action.

Pavani walked towards Fred and bent down, giving him a tantalising view of her cleavage. Sombat also step forward predatorily and placed her hands on his shoulders.

‘Oh come now sir’ Pavani cooed. ‘You don’t need a doctor’.

‘You got us. Me nurse’ said Sombat massaging Fred. ‘We take care of you’.

‘Yes that is right’ hummed Pavani.

‘No .. I am ... so weak. I must ...’ Fred tried to protest but was cut off.

‘Sir what did I keep telling you’ said Pavani her hands now resting on his thighs. ‘We are in charge of the house. We are in charge of you’.

‘We in charge of house. We in charge of you’ chanted Sombat.

‘No’ said Fred weakly, his head dropping weakly as Pavani’s perfume begun to make him lightheaded.

‘Yes’ cooed Sombat as she continued to massage him.

‘Sir’ said Pavani gripping his thighs. ‘Are we not your housekeepers?’

‘Yes’ said Fred.

‘If we house keeper, we in charge of house, no?’ enquired Sombat smiling.

‘Yes ... I suppose so ... but I ... ’

A confused Fred was once again cut off.

‘There are no buts about it’ said Pavani stroking his thighs. ‘We are your housekeepers. We are in charge of the house, we are in charge of you’.

‘We in charge of house’ chanted Sombat into Fred’s ear. ‘We in charge of you’.

‘I am so weak’ mumbled Fred.

‘You are weak because you lost your way’ said Pavani.

‘I don’t understand’ said Fred

‘Then maybe you need to concentrate’ said Pavani ‘Maybe you need to look up’

Fred tried to raise his head but he was so weak. Sombat then stopped massaging Fred’s shoulders and gripped the sides of his head with her long fingers, her sharp talon like nails gripping his face. She slightly tilted his head so he is facing Pavani’s huge breasts.

He noticed something dangling on her cleavage. It is a gold necklace with a gold pendant of a Hindu goddess. Pavani then switched on a table lamp that was on a table near Fred’s wheelchair. The faint light caught the gold pendant and made it shine, the glint catching his eyes. Fred then tried to shut his eyes to avoid the blinding light.

‘No sir’ cooed Pavani. ‘You must look’.

Sombat tilted his head further up so he would not be able to avoid the gilt of the light.

‘Pretty isn’t it’ said Pavani. ‘I brought this from India, do you like it?’

But Fred was too weak to answer.

‘I asked you earlier you lost your way and you wanted to know why’ asked Pavani. ‘I will tell you, but first you must concentrate. Look at the pendant. The answer lies within the pendant. Concentrate on the pendant’.

While still gripping his head, Sombat also begun to gently placed the fingertips of her index fingers on his temples, massaging them with a steady rotating motion. This seemed to make Fred drowsier as he struggled to gaze at the pendant.

‘You must listen to everything that I have to say’ said Pavani sexily. ‘Concentrate on the pendant’

Fred stared at the pendant of the goddess. The image of the goddess seemed to come alive surrounded by the gold light.

Pavani continued: ‘You will notice the gold light flashing around the image of the goddess. That is her power. Stare at it allow it to seep into your eyes and into your brain. Be enlightened by it’.

Fred was getting more and more dizzy.

Pavani’s sultry voice resumed Fred’s torture.

‘Freddie darling, you are tired and need to relax’ she cooed. ‘In a moment I am going to click my fingers and when I do you will close you eyes and be asleep although your unconscious mind will still be awake still ready to listen to my suggestions and answer my questions’.

Pavani then clicked her fingers and Fred’s head dropped. Sombat continued to softly massage his temples with her fingertips.

‘I always wear my chain because I have faith in religion’ cooed Pavani. ‘Do you have faith in religion?’

‘You ... know ... I-I am not religious’ stammered Fred.

‘That’s why you lost your way’ said Pavani. ‘You see darling, the gods do exist and by having faith in them, you will be in good health. Take me and Sombat. We are in perfect health. If you loose faith you will be made to suffer from the gods, that is what is happening to you’.

‘I don’t understand’ drooled Fred.

‘It easy, Freddie darling’ said Sombat sexily. ‘We help you understand. Pavani will explain’.

‘Yes, Freddie darling, listen to me’ cooed Pavani. ‘You see the gods punish non-believers, however they are willing to give them the chance to repent. That is why Sombat and I are here. We are trying to put you on the path of righteousness and to help you discover your true meaning’.

‘As reincarnation plays an important part in our religion we are here to help you in this life so you can be prepared for the next life. That is why we have come to earth in this incarnation as your housekeepers’.

Fred now was totally confused.

‘What do you mean this incarnation?’ he asked the deceitful ladies.

‘Sombat and I are more than you think ’ replied Pavani. ‘We are from a higher place but we are here as mere house keepers only to help you’.

‘I don’t ...’ Fred tried to protest but was once again cut off.

‘It is fitting we come to earth as your housekeepers’ interrupted Pavani. ‘That is the only way to help you. It makes perfect sense. As housekeepers we take care of you. We are your housekeepers are we not?

‘Yes’ mumbled a confused Fred.

‘We are your housekeepers. We are in charge of this house’ said Pavani.

‘You are in charge of this house’ mumbled a confused Fred without thinking.

Chapter Twenty-Six: Fred Jones—Pavani and Sombat’s new slave

Sombat continued to run slow, gentle little circles around his temples with her long, slender fingers, driving him yet deeper into sub consciousness.

‘We are in charge of the house and everything in it. Everything about the house is our business. The house and it affairs belong to us, does it not?’ enquired Pavani.

‘Yes’ agreed Fred weakly.

‘Yes of course Freddie darling’ cooed Pavani. ‘We are your housekeepers. We are in charge of this house, we are in charge of you’.

‘We your housekeepers. We in charge of house, we in charge of you’ chanted Sombat. ‘You understand darling?’

‘Yes I suppose so ...’ said Fred weakly, who was then cut off by Pavani.

‘Yes Freddie darling’ cooed Pavani. ‘That’s a good boy’.

‘I don’t understand, what happened to ‘Sir’’ said Fred, suddenly realising that the two women stopped referring to him as ‘Sir’ and started referring to him as ‘Darling’’.

‘Ohh you are right’ said Pavani. ‘We shouldn’t call you ‘Freddie’ or ‘Freddie darling’ those are not your proper titles, are they slave?’

‘Yes they are not ... Slave?!’ asked a confused Fred.

‘Yes’ said Pavani her right hand now resting on his groin. ‘Slave—that is your proper title!’

‘You our slave’ chanted Sombat.

‘But how?’ stammered Fred in fear and confusion.

‘You agreed we are in charge of the house and that the house and it affairs belong to us didn’t you?’ enquired Pavani, giving his groin a quick squeeze with her fingertips.

‘Yes’ agreed Fred, slowly becoming hard.

‘And if we are in charge of the house and the house and it affairs belong to us and since you are in the house then that means you belong to us, DOESN’T IT?! said Pavani emphasising the last words.

‘Well I ... suppose so, but ... ’

‘Then if you belong to us, then you are therefore our slave’ said Pavani interrupting Fred.

‘I ... but’ Fred couldn’t stammer an answer. He was confused.

‘Well it is logical, is it not?’ enquired Pavani as she begun to unzip his pants.

‘Yes, but ...’

‘Then it is true, isn’t it slave?’ said Pavani cutting off Fred in mid-sentence.

‘Yes’ agreed Fred, his weak mind finally snapping as he was not able to keep up with Pavani’s interrogation.

‘You belong to us. You our property’ chanted Sombat excitedly. ‘You our slave’.

Pavani took out his cock and begun to grip it with her fingers. Fred begun to grimace in pain.

‘Then as our slave, you will have to obey our commands, wouldn’t you slave?’ asked Pavani.

‘But I ...’ he tried to finish his sentence but was once again cut off.

‘You are our slave’ said Pavani cautiously as she slowly started to masturbate him. ‘You are our slave. You must obey’.

‘I must obey’ droned Fred.

‘You our slave’ said Sombat. ‘You will obey’.

‘I will obey’ drooled Fred.

‘Very good slave’ cooed Pavani. ‘You are learning fast. There is still a lot to learn from us. We will act as your teachers. In time you will learn of our true nature and who we really are, but first you will show us the proper respect as a slave. From now until your education is complete you will refer to me and Sombat as ‘mistress’. Do you understand and accept this slave?’

‘Yes mistress’ said Fred as his weak mind begun to accept his new instructions.

‘We your mistress. You our slave’ said Sombat. ‘You must obey’.

‘I must obey’ parroted Fred.

‘Very good’ complimented Pavani. ‘You are being put on the path of the righteous. The first stage of your education is complete. You have discovered your true status in this world and this is not as a rich businessman, but as a slave. There are still two more stages to complete. Do you understand slave?’

‘Yes Mistress Pavani’ said Fred in monotone.

Chapter Twenty-Seven: The second stage of Fred’s education—the true religion

Fred’s mangled mind begun to more and more accept Pavani’s instructions as the truth, but he couldn’t understand what she meant by ‘two more stages’ of his education.

‘Now slave, before I start on the second stage of your education, there is something that I must do to you to ensure your co-operation’ said Pavani still masturbating her prey slowly. ‘You will obey us. You must obey’.

‘I must obey’ repeated Fred.

‘You our slave’ chanted Sombat. ‘You will obey’.

‘Yes I will obey’ drooled Fred.

‘I am masturbating you and although it is sooo arousing it is also painful’ said Pavani who is also now digging her sharp nails into Fred’s penis as she continued to masturbate him. ‘With every stroke you will begin to weaken. If ever me or Sombat ever masturbate you, you will weaken, do you understand slave?’

‘Yes Mistress Pavani’ squeaked Fred as he begun to go weak.

‘I will now place into your brain a trigger. A very powerful trigger. If ever Sombat or I touch your pathetic cock, you will become more aware of your servitude to us and you will weaken dramatically, becoming more and more docile and obedient to us. Do you understand and accept this slave?’ said Pavani still stroking his cock methodically

‘Yes Mistress Pavani’ squeaked Fred as he begun to go weak.

‘You are also not allowed to shoot your sperm unless we command it, do you understand and accept this slave?’ cooed Pavani.

‘Yes Mistress Pavani’ droned Fred.

‘You not cum. You only cum if we tell you cum. You understand slave?’ enquired Sombat.

‘Yes Mistress Sombat’ drooled Fred.

‘Good’ said Pavani. ‘We shall begin the second stage of your education. You will obey us. You must obey’.

‘I must obey’ repeated Fred.

‘You our slave’ chanted Sombat. ‘You will obey’.

‘Yes Mistress Sombat. I will obey’ drooled Fred.

‘Now slave’ said Pavani as she breathlessly masturbate Fred. ‘Religion is true and there is such thing as goddesses’.

‘But I don’t ...’ his weak mind tried to protest but was cut off.

‘Fred!’ said Pavani in disbelief as her stroking begun to pick up pace. ‘You will obey us. You must obey’.

‘I must obey’ parroted Fred.

‘You our slave’ chanted Sombat. ‘You will obey’.

‘Yes Mistress Sombat’ drooled Fred. ‘I will obey’.

‘Religion is strong. There are such things as goddesses. You do believe in them. We command you to believe in them. You will obey’ said Pavani.

‘I will obey’ drooled Fred.

‘There are such things as goddesses and you believe in them. Do you understand slave?’ said Pavani.

‘Yes Mistress Pavani’ said Fred in monotone.

‘There are many religions in this world, but the true religion is the one that preaches the existence of goddesses and that the male is the weaker sex fit only to serve the female and you believe in this true religion—don’t you slave?’ said Pavani who was now wanking him very hard and at incredible pace.

‘Are there such things as goddesses?’ enquired Pavani.

‘Yes they are’ said Fred.

‘Do you believe in goddesses?’ asked Pavani.

‘Yes Mistress Pavani’ drooled Fred.

‘Do you believe that the male is the weaker sex?’ asked Pavani.

‘Yes Mistress Pavani’ droned Fred.

‘And would you from this day forth submit yourself to the true religion and daily worship the great goddesses of the true religion and serve and respect all females’ said Pavani, her stroking now out of control.

‘Yes Mistress Pavani’ said Fred weakly.

‘Good’ said Pavani as her stroking begun to slow down. ‘The next stage of your education is complete’.

Chapter Twenty-Eight: The final stage—Pavani and Sombat’s true identity

Pavani looked up Sombat who gave her companion a wink. Pavani nodded. Sombat immediately stopped massaging Fred’s temples and begun to walk up to the prayer corner. She removed the two large paintings of the goddesses and replaced them with two large photographs.

‘Now slave I am going to stop masturbating you as we shall prepare the final stage of your education’ said Pavani as her stroking now begin to slow down. ‘But don’t worry my slave this is only temporary. Mistress Sombat would resume where I left off’.

Pavani then stopped wanking Fred and went behind his wheelchair and whispered sensuously in his ear: ‘The third and final stage of your education is the true identity of me and Sombat. But first, now that you believe in goddesses you are now going to pay your first homage, to the goddesses that control you’.

She began to wheel Fred towards the prayer corner. Sombat was standing next to the idols smiling.

When Fred’s wheelchair was facing the idols, Pavani once again whispered in his ear.

‘We are now at the prayer corner where Sombat and I keep the idols and the portraits of the two most important goddesses in your religion. You will pay proper homage to them. Do you understand slave’.

‘Yes Mistress Pavani’ droned Fred.

‘Now slave, you open you eyes, but you remain in trance, you understand slave? enquired Sombat.

‘Yes Mistress Sombat’ droned Fred.

‘Open your eyes slave’ commanded Pavani as she gripped the sides of his head with her long slender fingers and tilted his head slightly so that he is facing the idols.

Fred opened his eyes. He couldn’t believe it! There in front of him were the two portraits of the goddesses, but something was different. They are photographs of Pavani and Sombat!

Both were wearing traditional Indian saris and were both posing regally just like the paintings of the goddesses. It was if they were recreating the same images of the paintings.

Everything about the photographs matched the paintings in every detail. This included the backgrounds, the saris worn by the women, right down to the hands gestures.

His mind was so weak he didn’t realise that Sombat has switched the pictures. To him it looked as if the painting have come alive and changed into images of his housekeepers.

‘I .. I ... don’t ...’ he tried to stammer a protest but was again cut off.

‘Yes slave’ cooed Pavani as she begun to slowly trace little circles around his temples with her claw like fingers, causing him to regain more of his conditioning. ‘That is the third stage of your education. This is our true identity’.

‘I don’t understand’ said Fred. ‘What is the meaning of this?’

Sombat then went towards Fred and knelt beside the wheel chair.

‘It is obvious slave. We are your goddesses, it was us all along’ said Pavani.

‘What!’ said Fred. ‘How? … what? …’

‘Slave. You must obey. You will obey’ said Pavani sternly as she again cut off Fred.

Fred was trying to find the strength to protest, but Sombat’s elegant hand reached out and gripped his cock. Fred immediately begun to weaken.

‘I will obey’ he repeated.

‘The proof is in the paintings’ said Pavani. ‘We are your goddesses’.

‘You are my goddesses’ parroted Fred.

‘We your goddesses’ said Sombat as she slowly begun to masturbate him, sending him deeper into submissiveness. ‘We are your goddesses, you our slave. You obey us, you worship us’.

‘Yes Mistress Sombat’ agreed Fred. ‘I worship you both’.

‘Do you accept me and Sombat as your divine goddesses’ said Pavani as Sombat stroking begun to pick up pace.

‘Yes Mistress Pavani’ groaned Fred.

‘Very good slave’ said Pavani. ‘In which case I declare that the third and final stage of your education is complete. And as I said before until your education is complete you will refer to me and Sombat as ‘mistress’ but now you have completed your education, those titles are now redundant. You will hence from this day forth refer to us as Goddess Pavani and Goddess Sombat. Do you understand and accept this slave?’

‘Yes Goddess Pavani’ said Fred.

‘Very good slave’ said Pavani. ‘Now I shall tell the story of why we are here’.

Chapter Twenty-Nine: Seeking repentance from Goddess Pavani and Goddess Sombat

‘From time to time the goddesses need to visit the earth to rectify grave mistakes or to resolve a crisis’ said Pavani as she begun her story. ‘But in order to do so, they must reincarnate in this world in new bodies. That is why in this incarnation we are your housekeepers. Do you understand slave?’

‘Yes Goddess Pavani’ said Fred.

‘The crisis we are trying to avert is the rise of atheism and the rise of disbelievers of the true religion and its principles’ said Pavani. ‘In this world today there are many people who have lost their way and turned their back on goddesses such as me and Sombat. They also reject the sacred creed that the females are the superior sex. That is why we are here. Do you understand slave?

‘Yes Goddess Pavani’ squeaked Fred as he realised that the error of his previous ways.

‘We are trying to use this house as a base for our coming into this world’ continued Pavani. ‘In order to assist us we had earlier had one of our slaves reincarnated into this world to prepare for our coming and to serve us in this world. That slave is you. Do you understand slave?’

‘Yes Goddess Pavani’ said Fred in monotone.

‘This is a great privilege to you, but it is a privilege you have abused’ said Pavani sharply.

Fred begun to shiver as he begun to realise more of his previous mistakes.

‘Instead of looking after our house for us and awaiting our return, you have taken over it and spent some of the wealth that was ours. Didn’t you slave?!’ enquired Goddess Pavani angrily as Goddess Sombat stroking begun to increase in tempo.

‘I am sorry Goddess ...’ Fred was cut off in mid sentence.

‘We were even forced to serve you for two weeks as your maids, so you can be saved from your heretical lifestyle’ said Pavani in anger, as tears begun to well in Fred’s eyes. ‘What was worse we even found out that you have joined the ranks of the atheists and therefore you deny that we even exist. This is blasphemous. We even tried to put you on the right path by encouraging you to pray to us but you continue to rebuff us’.

Fred now begun to cry as he realised his shame. Sombat’s wanking was now out of control. There was a pause before Pavani was spoke.

‘You have committed the ultimate blasphemy and therefore must be punished’ seethed Pavani in anger. ‘We will punish you for your sins against the true religion’.

Fred continued to cry. Sombat’s stroking begun to relax at a slow pace. Fred who had been taking shallow breaths was now breathing normally.

‘O beautiful Goddess Pavani and sexy Goddess Sombat please forgive me’ sobbed Fred. ‘I confess that I have disobeyed you and denied the path of the true religion. I know that I have committed the ultimate sin and must be punished for this and I am willing to suffer any punishment by your divine hands’.

Sombat stopped wanking Fred and got up. She then stood next to Pavani. Both goddesses looked down haughtily at the old man who remained seated on the wheel chair. Fred looked up in fear at the devious maids who he now worships as his Goddesses.

‘Get up’ commanded Pavani sternly.

Fred rose from his chair.

‘Strip’ ordered Sombat.

Fred then stripped and then neatly folded his clothes and then placed them on the wheelchair. He stood before the two women with his cock saluting their beauty.

‘Kneel!’ ordered Sombat sternly.

Fred knelt before the two goddesses. Pavani then lifted the hem of her sari to reveal her gold sandals while Sombat lifted the hem of her nightie to reveal her black stiletto high heel shoes.

Kiss our footwear and beg us for forgiveness’ commanded Pavani.

Fred begun to kiss and lick at Sombat’s shoes while muttering a prayer begging her for forgiveness.

‘O Goddess Sombat, Empress of Bali and enslaver of men. I humbly beg of you to forgive me for trespasses committed against you. From this day forth I have recognised and accept my former house maid, the beautiful Ms. Sombat Laoruang as my goddess. I will now always refer to you as my Goddess Sombat. I have realised I have committed the ultimate act of blasphemy against you and Goddess Pavani. I am willing to suffer any extreme penalty you wish to impose on me. Please punish me as much as I deserve and show me no mercy’.

He kissed and licked at Sombat’s shoes for about another minute before he turned his attention to Pavani’s golden sandals. Pavani’s footwear also got the same treatment from Fred’s mouth.

‘O Goddess Pavani, divine lady of India and ruler of all males. Please forgive me for the sins committed against you. As a man I confess to be perverted like all males and that you and Goddess Sombat took advantage of this by using your beauty and sex appeal to enslave me. You knew that my cock was no match for your massive breasts and so you both ruthlessly exposed your deep cleavages to weaken me. From this day forth, I have now recognised and accept my former house maid, the sexy Mrs. Pavani Menon as my goddess. I will now always refer to you as my Goddess Pavani and submit myself as your slave. Please show me no compassion when you punish me for my sins’.

Fred begun to lick and suck at Pavani’s sandals. When they were clean Pavani imitated Rani’s trademark party trick by kicking Fred’s face with her sandaled right foot. Fred then fell to the floor.

Chapter Thirty: Enslaving Fred Jones

Fred lay naked on the ground on his back. The beautiful but malevolent goddesses walked up to the fallen form of the wretched slave and stood over him, each placing a foot on his chest to remind him of his place in this earth—which is beneath their feet.

Pavani’s right gold sandal was pressing down on his left breast, while the heel of her sexy Balinese friend’s right high heeled stiletto was digging into his right breast. Both were looking down on him condescendingly, reveling in the power over their weak slave.

Pavani finally spoke: ‘You will obey us. You must obey’.

‘I must obey’ repeated Fred.

‘You our slave’ chanted Sombat. ‘You will obey’.

‘Yes I will obey’ drooled Fred.

‘Now slave I want you to concentrate on us’ said Pavani. ‘I going to click my fingers and when I do you going to returned to that trance. But your eyes remain open and your mind focused. Do you understand slave’.

‘|Yes Goddess Pavani’ chanted Fred.

‘To begin our purge on the non-believers of the true religion we must set an example’ declared Pavani. ‘Since you have committed sacrilege by becoming an atheist and thus denying our existence you are of no further use to us. You are to be put to death for your act of blasphemy. Do you understand slave?’

‘Yes Goddess Pavani’ said Fred tearfully, as he feared he had no chance of atoning his earlier sinful acts against his goddesses.

‘However since we need a slave to serve us, Sombat and I have decided to give you a second and final chance’ said Pavani much to Fred’s relief. ‘You are to be reincarnated immediately after your execution. This will enable you to start afresh in your new life and give you the chance to repent of the sins committed in your current existence. Do you understand slave?’

‘Yes, Goddess Pavani. O’ thank you, most merciful Goddesses’ said Fred gratefully.

‘The trance we will now impose on you would be the deepest yet, once you have gone this deep it is the point of no return and there is no come back’ warned Pavani. ‘It is therefore important to us that you remain focused. So we want you to concentrate on our boobs. Do you understand slave?’

‘Yes Goddess Pavani’ said Fred as he begun to concentrate on the chest of the two ladies.

To empathise her point, Pavani opened all the hooks of her blouse and her humungous breasts, which were encased in a lacy black bra which were struggling to keep them in place, spilled out. Sombat also undid the last of her buttons on her nightie, displaying more of her impressive cleavage. Fred’s eyeballs begun to soak up the heavenly visions that was presented before him.

‘You remain focus. You understand slave?’ said Goddess Sombat.

Yes divine Goddess Sombat’ said Fred trying hard to focus on the heavenly cleavages on display.

Pavani clicked her fingers and Fred body went all loose but his eyes were still focusing on his goddesses’s cleavages.

‘Now slave, we want you to wank yourself. Do you understand slave?’ said Pavani.

‘Yes Goddess Pavani’ said Fred as he found the strength to grip his penis and begun to masturbate himself slowly.

‘Faster’ ordered Sombat.

Fred’s self masturbation begun to pick up pace.

‘Faster!’ commanded Pavani.

His hand movement has now gathered a very frantic tempo.

‘You wank you self, but you no cum’ said Sombat. ‘You cum, only when we tell you cum. You understand slave?’

‘Yes Goddess Sombat’ said Fred.

‘Good slave’ said Pavani. ‘Now we are going to give you some instructions. You will listen, understand, accept and obey them. These instructions will be burned into your brain forever. Every time a mortal begins a new life, memories of his previous life are gone but when you start your new life these instructions will remain, though other memories of your current existence will be erased. Do you understand slave?’

‘Yes Goddess Pavani’ said Fred.

‘Good’ said Goddess Sombat.

‘For every stroke you are doing now is further burning the instructions into your brain. When every instruction is burned into your mind we will permit you to cum. When your balls disperse of all its contents you will close your eyes and sleep for a minute. This is your death in this world. When you will awaken you will come out of the trance and will have no conscious memory of your previous existence other than the instructions that are burned into your brain. Do you understand and accept this slave?’ said Pavani increasing the pressure of her sandals on his chest

‘Yes Goddess Pavani’ said Fred.

‘Good’ complimented Goddess Sombat.

‘We may begin’ said Pavani. ‘There are only two goddesses in your life at the moment and they are the Great Goddess Pavani and the Great Goddess Sombat, do you understand and accept this slave?’

‘Yes Goddess Pavani’ said Fred.

‘You will meet other goddesses in the future and you will serve and worship them. Do you understand and accept this slave?’ said Pavani.

‘Yes Goddess Pavani’ droned Fred.

‘You believe in your new religion and your religion is the most important thing in your life. And the religion that you worship is the obedience, love and eternal servitude to the Great Goddess Pavani and the Great Goddess Sombat. Do you understand and accept this slave?’ said Pavani.

‘Yes Goddess Pavani’ drooled Fred.

‘You no businessman. You slave. You worship Goddess Pavani and Goddess Sombat. You understand slave’ said Sombat.

‘Yes Goddess Sombat’ said Fred.

‘Now keep focusing on our breasts’ said Pavani.

Fred’s eyeballs widen as Pavani took off her blouse. Fred noticed that the bra was transparent. Her huge bra encased knockers were now more visible through the fabric.

She resumed her torture: ‘And you revel in your new role as our slave and you love us, and will do anything to please us and want us to be happy. Do you understand and accept this slave?’

‘Yes Goddess Pavani’ said Fred.

‘We always right, you always wrong, you always obey. You understand slave?’ said Sombat.

‘Yes Goddess Sombat’ said Fred in monotone.

‘Our orders are to be obeyed at all times. It is important. You must obey and you will obey. Do you understand and accept this slave?’ said Pavani.

‘Yes Goddess Pavani’ said Fred.

‘You acknowledge and accept us as your goddesses and the fact that we are here on this Earth to rule over men. Do you understand and accept this slave?’ said Pavani.

‘Yes Goddess Pavani’ said Fred.

‘You acknowledge and accept the fact that you are our slave, and that you are born to serve us. It is your destiny to serve us. It is a great privilege for you to serve us. Do you understand and accept this slave?’ said Pavani.

‘Yes Goddess Pavani’ droned Fred.

‘You acknowledge and accept the fact that as goddesses we have the right to hate you and will always hate you and you consider this quite normal. Do you understand and accept this slave?’ said Pavani.

‘Yes Goddess Pavani’ said Fred.

‘No matter what you will do, we will never be happy with you. Even if you will serve us till now and forever and suffer for us for all eternity we will never appreciate it as it will never ever be enough. Do you understand and accept this slave?’ said Pavani.

‘Yes Goddess Pavani’ said Fred in monotone.

‘We will never show you an ounce of appreciation or even acknowledgement for all your efforts as you know that a lowly worm like yourself to expect such things from your superior goddesses would be sacrilegious. Do you understand and accept this slave?’ said Pavani.

‘Yes Goddess Pavani’ drooled Fred.

‘We will always hate you. You are so worthless. You are not even worthy to serve and suffer for us and you know you are blessed to be doing just that and the fact that we even acknowledge your existence enough to hate you is a blessing to you. Do you understand and accept this slave?’ said Pavani.

‘Yes Goddess Pavani’ said Fred.

‘For every contempt we show you, it is a reward for you. Do you understand and accept this slave?’ said Pavani.

‘Yes Goddess Pavani’ droned Fred.

Pavani paused for a second and looked at Sombat who nodded her head.

Sombat looked down at her slave with contempt.

‘You stop wanking now’ said Sombat.

Immediately Fred complied with her orders and stopped masturbating himself.

‘Now spread your legs’ ordered Pavani.

Fred spread his legs as Sombat removed her foot from his chest. She walked around to his parted legs so she was facing his cock and balls. She pressed down her right high heeled stilettos onto his penis. The sole of her sandal was flattening his cock while the heel was pressing against his balls.

Sombat then begun to move her foot frantically back and forth in a rhythmic fashion. As she did so, her stiletto heel kept ramming against Fred’s testicles. Had Fred not been in a trance the pain would have been excruciating. His penis begun to stiffen more as the divine stilettos of the Goddess Sombat continued to masturbate him. The right sandaled foot of Goddess Pavani remained fixed on his chest.

Pavani then resumed her instructions: ‘There is no such person as Fred Jones. He was an impure and unhallowed slave punished for his blasphemous ways with death and now doesn’t exist in any form. Do you understand and accept this slave?’

‘Yes Goddess Pavani’ said Fred.

‘Every memory from his existence is to be wiped from your mind, with the exception of the instructions we are now giving you and any details relating to his business affairs or his wealth. Do you understand and accept this slave?’

‘Yes Goddess Pavani’ said Fred in monotone.

‘The former businessman Fred Jones doesn’t exist anymore you are now called slave, and you will always be known as Slave 13 to differentiate you from our other slaves. Do you understand and accept this slave?’ said Pavani.

‘Yes Goddess Pavani’ drooled Fred.

‘If ever we touch your pathetic cock, you will become more aware of your servitude to us and you will weaken dramatically, becoming more and more docile and obedient to us. Do you understand and accept this slave?’ said Pavani.

‘Yes Goddess Pavani’ droned Fred.

‘And whenever you are in our presence you will remain on you knees until we say so as you are not permitted to tower above us. This is to remind you of your lowly status. Do you understand and accept this slave?’ said Pavani.

‘Yes Goddess Pavani’ droned Fred in monotone.

‘We are your goddesses. You serve and suffer for us. Our orders are to be obeyed. It is important. You must obey us and you will obey. Do you understand and accept this slave?’ said Pavani.

‘Yes Goddess Pavani’ droned Fred.

‘Now concentrate and focus very hard and very carefully at our breasts’ ordered Pavani.

Fred stared hard as Pavani then reached behind her back and unfastened her bra and allowed it to slip off her. Her gargantuan mammeries then spilled out and begun to wobble like a jelly. With its dark areola and large protruding nipples it was an impressive sight although Fred in his trance like state couldn’t fully appreciate its pleasures.

His cock however was trying hard to throb but was being squished by Sombat’s stiletoed foot. Sombat also arched forward to give Fred a better view of her cleavage as she begun to increase the tempo of the rhythmic movement of her foot. Fred flattened cock was now red and sore and was leaking precum.

Goddess Pavani continued her brainwashing of her subject and slave: ‘The instructions we have given you is most important. You will remember, understand accept and obey everything that we have told you. You will remember to obey me and Sombat without question. Do you understand and accept this slave?’

‘Yes Goddess Pavani’ droned Fred.

Chapter Thirty-One: The death of Fred Jones and the birth of Slave 13

There was a pause and the two goddesses looked at each other for a moment. Pavani nodded her head to indicate that she has finished her part in the final phase of Fred Jones’s conversion into their slave and to signal to Sombat to begin the demise of Fred Jones and to prepare the coming of Slave 13 to take his place on Earth.

The Balinese goddess then looked down at the condemned worm disdainfully still stroking his cock with the sole of her shoe. Her final command to him in his life as Fred Jones was short, quick and quiet.

‘Cum’ she whispered.

Fred then shot his load. Wave after wave of sperm that has been building up for weeks in his balls, were being shot into the air like a fountain.

The spurting display lasted about half a minute. Fred chest was covered in sperm. The footwear of Goddess Pavani and Goddess Sombat in particular was covered in Fred’s sticky goo.

Goddess Sombat was still masturbating her slave with her stilettos until every contents of his balls was dispersed with their load.

When the sperm in Fred’s balls were all but fully exhausted, he looked up weakly at his goddesses.

Goddess Pavani smiled and breathlessly issued his final command to him in his current incarnation: ‘Dieeee!!!!’

Fred’s love gun fired a final round of spunk, gave a final salute to his goddesses, before going limp. Fred then closed his eyes and stopped breathing and remained deathly still. An alarmed Sombat who stopped masturbating him then looked at her buxom Indian companion.

‘What have you done?’ she asked.

‘Don’t worry’ she replied. ‘Just watch’.

After about thirty seconds Fred’s limp body begun to stir and he begun breathing. He then opened his eyes. As soon as he saw the heavenly forms of his goddesses his limp cock immediately thickened and was standing to attention saluting his goddesses.

‘Welcome Slave 13. You may rise’ said Pavani.

Slave 13 got up remembering to stay on his knees.

A relieved Sombat then placed her sperm covered foot forward. ‘You first task you clean this off my foot. You understand slave?’

‘Yes Goddess Sombat’ said Slave 13.

Slave 13 then begun to lick the soiled shoe of Goddess Sombat clean, licking up all of his own spunk.

Once this was done he begun to orally cleaned Goddess Pavani’s sandals. He also orally cleaned the sperm covered floor.

Chapter Thirty-Two: Goddess Sombat tortures Slave 9

When he finished his first tasks of his new life he knelt before his goddesses. Sombat noticed his redden cock.

‘Rise’ she command.

Her new slave stood up, his battered cock saluting his goddesses. Sombat reached out and gripped his cock with her long fingers. Slave 13 immediately bowed his head and begun to go weak as the powerful trigger Pavani inserted into his brain begun to activate. Sombat examined her slave’s cock. It was red, sore and was slightly bleeding—the handiwork of Sombat’s sharp high heeled stilettos.

‘Why he no feel pain’ she asked her companion.

‘I come across this before, when Rani was torturing her husband’s nephew’ said Pavani. ‘She was burning his knob, with a cigarette but he didn’t feel anything, as he was in a deep trance’.

‘But he just out of trance’ said Sombat.

‘Yes the pig maybe out of his trance but sometimes hypnotised subjects are immune to pain for the first hour or so’ said Pavani.

‘Pity’ said Sombat, digging her sharp nails into his cock, ‘Me want old man to feel pain. Me want him to suffer. Me think it fun’.

‘But you can make him suffer’ said Pavani. ‘That’s what Rani did to that rotten bastard nephew of hers. She ordered him out of his trance, conditioned him to feel the pain but not to move or cry out. It was so funny. He was shaking like a leaf feeling his burnt dick. He couldn’t even cry. We all had so much fun’.

‘You think it work on him?’ said Sombat excitedly.

‘Of course’ said Pavani. ‘Get him to focus on your tits, wank him and condition him to feel the pain in his cock and balls, but not to cry out’.

Sombat then begun to wank off her slave, as his rock hard cock begun to emit precum.

‘Slave, me you goddess, me want you to listen’ Sombat cooed. ‘You understand slave?’

‘Yes Goddess Sombat’ droned Fred.

‘This very important’ said Sombat.

‘Important’ Fred parroted.

‘You obey me, you must obey’ said Sombat.

‘I must obey’ Fred murmured.

‘Slave’ she cooed as she masturbated him slowly. ‘Focus on my breasts’.

Slave raised his head slightly and Sombat arched down so he could get a good look at her cleavage.

‘You focus on breasts and concentrate on my voice’ said Sombat.

‘Yes Goddess Sombat’ Fred slurred.

‘You listen, understand and obey. You must obey’ she continued.

‘I must obey’ Fred parroted.

‘Me going to click fingers and when me click fingers, you come out of trance. You understand slave?’

‘Yes Goddess Sombat’ said Fred in monotone.

‘You body and you mind will feel pain on you cock and balls, but you stay still and no move. You understand slave?’ said Sombat

‘Yes divine goddess’ slurred Fred.

‘You feel very bad pain but you no scream or move. You understand slave?’ said Sombat.

‘Yes Goddess Sombat’ hummed Fred.

‘When me click my fingers again, you return to very deep trance. You understand slave?’ said Sombat.

‘Yes Goddess Sombat’ droned Fred, his fresh mind already soaking up his new instructions.

Sombat clicked the fingers of her left hand as she wanked him with her right hand.

Immediately slave 13 gave a violent jolt and begun shaking as his body and mind begun to register the pain in his cock and balls.

His whole body begun to vibrate and for a moment he looked like he was about to jump in the air but his feet stayed firmly fixed to the ground. He wanted to scream out loud but couldn’t, his teeth clenched in pain as Sombat’s wanking begun to pick up speed.

The two wicked goddesses begun to giggle in sadistic glee.

‘I told you its fun’ said Pavani.

‘You right’ agreed Sombat.

Her wanking was now out of control and she only paused a few times to dig her sharp nails into Slave 13’s cock and balls to increase his torment.

After a while both grew bored with their slave’s ‘dance of pain’. Sombat then clicked her fingers again and Slave 13 immediately stopped shivering.

He is then made to kneel before them, as they both pondered what do to with him next ...

Chapter Thirty-Three: The aftermath

Under Pavani’s orders Fred Jones (alias Slave 13) divorced his second wife. The break up was smooth as his ex-wife took a modest lump as a settlement. Fred also signed a document declaring that he is now renounced his freedom and is now Pavani and Sombat’s slave.

For the next couple of months Fred Jones/Slave13 led a double life. He continued to go to work as normal and was by all intent and purpose Fred Jones, chairman of Jones Enterprises Ltd.

However when he returned home he assumed his (now) true identity of Slave 13 serving and worshiping his two goddesses.

While at work he began telling everyone all about his lovely maid Pavani and how she helped him cope with the bitter break up of his second marriage. He begun telling everyone that bothered to listen that she had saved him and had been his rock.

It appears to everyone at work, that romance was blossoming. This was confirmed when Fred announced that he had decided to marry Pavani. Soon in a small private ceremony, Pavani became the third Mrs. Frederick Jones.

Fred often invited his partners and clients around his house and each of his business associates were taken by his new wife who often sat with them when they were discussing business.

Each of Fred’s associates was surprised with her business acumen and her broad knowledge of company related affairs. They found her to be very incredibly smart.

It wasn’t long before Pavani was made a director of the company. Hardly anyone was surprised and most thought it was a good decision.

However a little while later everyone was shocked when Fred announced he was retiring from his business affairs and stepping down as the head of the company. Jones Enterprises Limited had a new chairperson and CEO: Mrs. Pavani Menon-Jones. Sombat also joined the firm as a director.

To begin with there was a few muttering at this latest sudden change, however most of the disapproving voices quietened when Pavani took office. She seemed adept in handling all the affairs of business. Sombat despite her, broken English, also seemed to fit her role quite well. Fred on the other hand was hardly seen at all. His wife was now running everything.

In short while Pavani had commanded the respect of most of her critics and had won over most of her doubters—that is all but one person—Trevor Parker the managing director of the firm. He took an instant dislike to both Pavani and Sombat.

Despite their kind and polite nature he felt that both ladies were not what they seem. He cannot believe and will not accept that two ordinary domestic servants were suddenly given powerful positions at the company.

Trevor also found it strange that Fred Jones is hardly seen anymore. He was actually quite concerned about this as Fred is his best friend. In fact Fred is more or less his only friend as Trevor is hardly liked by anyone in the firm. He was however quite good at his job—one of the reasons why Fred hired him in the first place.

Of late he had been pretty vocal in his criticism of both women though most of the other directors ignored him.

It got to the stage when Pavani and Sombat decided that Trevor was becoming a problem. Other employees were now complaining of his behaviour, but Pavani reassured them that she and Sombat will deal with him.

The next day Pavani and Sombat summoned Trevor to their office for a meeting ...

Chapter Thirty-Four: Dealing with a disobedient member of staff

Trevor Parker walked up to Pavani’s office and knocked on the door. He had just got a memo to attend the meeting that Pavani and Sombat had arranged for him. He was quite happy to attend as he had some things to say to both women.

‘Come in’ said Pavani and Trevor entered.

He saw Pavani sitting at her desk with Sombat at her side. Pavani was wearing a smart red sari while Sombat was wearing a smart pinstripe business suit.

‘Sit down Mr. Parker’ said Pavani.

Trevor sat down opposite Pavani.

‘Now Mr. Parker I heard you have been talking about me to other employees of the firm’ said Pavani. ‘It is my belief that everyone is entitled to their opinion, but if you have something to say about me, I rather you tell me in person. Now just what it is about me that is bothering you?’

‘If you must know everything, the whole scenario seemed to stink’ said Trevor sternly. ‘Barely a year ago, you were just a simple maid, now you have married the founder of this company and had taken his place as its head. If that wasn’t bad enough, your first big task of the day was to employ another useless maid as a director. And what I want to know is this: how in the world had all this nonsense happened?’

Both ladies looked at each other and smiled. Trevor became annoyed with such a casual reaction to his criticism. It was as if they took it as a joke.

‘Do you think this is funny?’ asked Trevor.

‘Oh yes’ said Pavani.

‘We think it very funny’ giggled Sombat.

‘Madams, I think you are both downplaying the seriousness of this situation’ said Trevor becoming increasingly annoyed.

‘No not at all’ said Pavani sharply, her earlier laughter suddenly disappearing. Trevor himself was shocked by her sudden change of mood. ‘I am taking this very seriously. The company can only function if we work as a team. I cannot tolerate insubordination. It is a requirement of my employees that they obey me. As head of this firm I am to be obeyed at all times’.

Trevor was taken back at this sudden outburst. She had earlier sounded polite. Now she sounded domineering. However he was determined to stay on top.

‘I am still the Managing Director of this firm’ he declared. ‘And I have a say how this firm is run’.

‘Ah well not quite’ said Pavani. ‘Yes we fully understand your position, it is a position of great power but we believe you are abusing it and that is why we called you in here’.

‘To do what?’ demanded Trevor.

‘To discuss changes’ said Pavani.

‘Changes? What changes?’ he asked incredulously.

‘I have decided to change the structure of the management team’ said Pavani.

‘You what?’ asked Trevor. ‘Oh don’t tell me. More recruits? Maybe you are going make other domestic friends of yours as directors, hmm? Why not hire another maid as a financial director? Or how about bringing in a manservant as our marketing executive? I always thought it was about time we had a butler on the board of directors’.

Both ladies begun to giggle at his sarcastic remarks. Trevor however was not laughing. There was a short pause before Pavani finally spoke.

‘Actually the changes aren’t that drastic’ said Pavani. ‘Well it is really only one change’.

‘Oh, and what is that then?’ asked Trevor.

‘The role of MD’ said Pavani with a grin as Trevor’s eyes widen in disbelief and shock. ‘Since you have been abusing your position and causing unrest, I decided to remove your from the position and replace you with someone more suited to the role’.

‘What are you talking about?!’ shouted Trevor angrily as he got off his chair. ‘You can’t do that!’

‘Oh I can and it is for the good of the company’ said Pavani. ‘Would you please sit down’.

Trevor sat uneasily in his chair as Sombat grinned at him.

‘But ... but ... you need the backing of the rest of the board if you are to make that decision’ said Trevor in defence. ‘You need an official emergency meeting. There will have to be a vote’.

‘Oh I understand and it is not necessary’ said Pavani. ‘It has all been arranged. If there is a vote they will of course vote the way I tell them to vote. However I decided the process is too time consuming. I thought it would be quicker and more economical if you resign from your post’.

‘Over my dead body I will’ said Trevor in anger. ‘I demand to see your husband. I want to know his opinion on this’.

‘Like I said many times before, my husband is now retired’ said Pavani.

‘We haven’t heard from him for a long time’ said Trevor. ‘Now the others may think nothing of it but I am concerned. Now where is he? What have you done with him?’

‘I can assure you, he is in his rightful place’ said Pavani. ‘My husband’s role in the company is not an issue and I do not like talking about it. The issue at hand is your effectiveness as MD of this firm. Now as head of this firm I don’t think you are up to the job and have already decided on your replacement’.

‘Oh yeah, and who exactly did you have in mind to replace me with?’ asked Trevor.

Pavani looked at Sombat and grinned. Sombat giggled. Trevor also took a quick glance at Sombat, before looking up at Pavani. His face was a mask of amazement and disgust.

‘What her?!’ he said shocked tones. ‘You must be joking. If you think I can stand aside so that this peasant girl can take my place, then you have got another thing coming’.

‘Actually I feared that you will say that’ said Pavani. She was not smiling anymore and neither was Sombat, who took an exception at being called a ‘peasant girl’. ‘But I know you will resign your post and accept an alternative unique position that Sombat and I had created just especially for you. One that is more suited to your skills’.

‘No thank you, I am happy were I am if you don’t mind’ said Trevor in annoyance. ‘Whatever it is, I am not interested. In fact I rather be someone’s slave’.

Both ladies then looked at each other and then burst out laughing at the irony of Trevor’s remark. Trevor himself looked at both women in resentment, clearly offended by their ill humour.

‘Very funny you say that’ said Sombat in her broken English as she tried hard to prevent herself from laughing.

‘Oh yes’ agreed Pavani. ‘If that is really your stand then you shouldn’t really have a problem about what we got lined up for you’.

‘’Look, I clearly can’t take anymore of this nonsense’ said Trevor. ‘I am going to fight you all the way. I like to remind you that I am still a major shareholder in this firm’.

‘Oh I understand that’ said Pavani. ‘That is why you will hand over your shares to us’.

‘If you think I am going to sell you my shares in the company, then think again’ said Trevor defiantly. ‘I am not selling you my stake in this firm at any price’.

‘Who said anything about selling?’ said Pavani with a sinister grin that made Trevor nervous. ‘I was actually counting on your generosity’.

‘Really I am at the end of my tether with you two’ said Trevor, trying hard not to explode in rage. ‘I think this joke of a meeting is at an end’.

‘I think so too Mr. Parker’ said Pavani. ‘But before you go, tell me something. Just out of interest, you are not married are you?’

‘No I am not’ said Trevor giving her a wry stare clearly confused at her sudden strange question.

‘And you got no lady friends either?’ asked Pavani.

‘Yes that’s right’ said Trevor

‘Actually, correct me if I am wrong, you hardly have much friends or family?’ said Pavani.

‘If you say so’ said Trevor in annoyance.

‘So you are pretty much a loner?’ said Pavani with a sigh.

‘Look just what is all this about?’ asked Trevor clearly getting more and more aggravated at the strange line of questioning that he was confronted with.

‘Oh nothing’ said Pavani with a sinister smile. ‘It is just that we find your situation quite useful’.

‘You very lonely man’ said Sombat with a cold and baleful smile. ‘We like very much. Very useful to our plans for you’.

‘Vey useful’ said Pavani as Trevor became suddenly nervous.

‘Very useful’ repeated Sombat.

Sombat then pushed back her swivel chair and rested her outstretched legs on the top of the table, with one leg crossing the other.

Trevor now found out that Sombat was wearing a very short micro skirt. She was now revealing her best features: her shapely legs. Her long pins were shaved and waxed and looked incredibly sexy. Her perfect legs ended in a pair of sexy black, high heeled stiletto shoes. Trevor was opened mouth in shock. His cock begun to twitch.

Suddenly Pavani leaned forward and gently took hold of his tie. She gently tugged his tie forward forcing Trevor to come close to her until they were almost face to face.

As Pavani moved forward the top of her sari fell away (and Trevor suspected, not by accident) revealing her low cut red blouse. The low cut, tight garment was struggling to hold her gargantuan tits.

Pavani’s breasts had always been covered up by her sari. Trevor had a rough idea that they were big but he didn’t realise that they were this massive.

As he stared spellbound into the abyss of her deep cleavage he begun to be aware that her breasts were heavily perfumed and that the potent scent was making him drowsy.

‘Now Trevor darling, what are we going to do with you’ said Pavani in breathless tones as she seductively stroked his tie with her long nails. ‘Sombat is the new MD and it is for the best. I know you will come round to our way of thinking’.

Trevor’s eyes begun to water as the scent was beginning to make him more dizzy. Sombat, arching back on her chair, was smiling evilly.

‘Now that Sombat has replaced you as MD, what are we going to do with you’ said Pavani with an evil grin as she noticed a tent like shape forming in his trousers. ‘As we have discussed before, you are not married or have a family or any friends. In fact you are pretty much a loner’.

Trevor begun to breathe heavily as his eyes begun to soak up the lustful images of Pavani’s large melons and his nose begun to inhale the aroma of her perfume. Pavani continued to torment his mind with her words.

‘Which is good, as you won’t be missed’ said Pavani chillingly. ‘That is at least a good start as we have some idea on what to do with you’.

Trevor’s breaths were getting shallower as he continued to focus on Pavani’s heaving bosoms.

‘Now darling, I told you that Fred is in his rightful place, but you are not so sure’ cooed Pavani seductively as she continued to stroke his tie. ‘Perhaps you just have to experience what Freddie is doing now for yourself. Hmm?’

Trevor was already getting giddy. He sensed that something was wrong; he tried to find the strength to protest.

‘Mrs. Menon-Jones what are you doing to me? Just what is hap ...’

But before Trevor could finish his sentence he was cut off by Pavani.

‘Like I said before, I cannot tolerate insubordination’ said Pavani in a sexy throaty tone. ‘It is a requirement of all my employees that they obey me. As head of this firm I am to be obeyed at all times. I must be obeyed’.

‘Must be obeyed’ repeated Trevor without thinking.

‘As my employee, it is important that you obey me and Sombat’ cooed Pavani. ‘You must obey me and Sombat’.

‘Must obey Mrs. Menon-Jones and Ms. Laoruang’ chanted Trevor as his mind begun to spin.

‘Yes, darling. Maybe it is about time you were put in your rightful place, alongside Freddie’ said Pavani with a chuckle as her fingernails begun to trail down his tie towards the tops of his trousers. Sombat begun to giggle uncontrollably. ‘What do you say about that? Hmm?’

Trevor couldn’t answer. He was too weak. He was too focused on Pavani’s massive tits and her scent of her perfume has just entered his brain and is slowly clouding all his memories.

From the corner of his eyes, Trevor could see Sombat’s outstretched long shapely well tone pins as she arched back on her chair. He also had just enough time to notice Sombat’s long painted fingernails slowly unbuttoning her blouse as Pavani’s long fingernails begun fumbling at his fly buttons before his heavy eyelids begun to droop.

His eyes begun to be dazzled by an array of swirly patterns as the words: ‘Must obey Mrs. Menon-Jones and Ms. Laoruang’, begun to echo in his head ...

Chapter Thirty-Five: Pavani’s busy day

Slave 13 was busy tidying the living room of his former home—a house that now belonged to his wife and Goddess, Pavani Menon. Both Pavani and her friend Sombat were out and he was alone in the house.

He was interrupted in his duties by the ringing of the telephone. Slave 13 answered it.

‘Hello, Mrs. Menon-Jones residence’ he said.

He recognised immediately the voice on the other end. It was his Goddess Pavani.

‘Listen slave, did you finish tidying up the living room?’ asked Pavani.

‘It is almost finished’ replied Slave 13.

‘Well hurry up then you worthless beast’ said Pavani in anger. ‘I have some important guests coming round’.

‘It will be ready shortly, O great goddess’ said Slave 13.

‘It better be!’ asserted Pavani. ‘Now listen carefully as this is important. I would be coming home very late in the day as I have some business to attend to. Do you understand slave?’

‘Yes Goddess Pavani’ said Slave 13.

‘When you finished with the living room you are to wait in my bedroom upstairs’ said Pavani. ‘Sombat will later fetch you and bring you to the living room. Do you understand slave?’

‘Yes Goddess Pavani’ said Slave 13.

‘There you will be introduced to a couple of lady friends of mine’ said Pavani. ‘There are your new goddesses. You will greet them in your false identity of Fred Jones and you are to serve and worship them. Do you understand slave?’

‘Yes Goddess Pavani’ said Slave 13.

‘Good’ said Pavani. ‘I expect you to do a good job’.

The line then went dead. Slave 13 finished off the tasks that was required of him and then made his way upstairs.

* * *

Pavani was sitting in her car. It has been several hours since she spoke to Slave 13 on her phone and she is tired. She had just been speaking to her lawyers about the legal requirements of her next big deal. Her legal team of course were none other than Rani and Geetha’s two nieces.

There was a bright red thick folder on her lap. She picked it up and opened it. It was full of documents that she had just got her lawyers to painstakingly draw up. It has been a busy day.

Still the heavy part of the job was at least out of the way. The documents now require a few signatures and the deal would be then completed and she would be free to go home. She let out a sigh as she started her car to make her way to her office.

Chapter Thirty-Six: Rani and Geetha’s long overdue revenge

Night was breaking at the Menon-Jones residence. Slave 13 had been sitting on Pavani’s bed patiently waiting the arrival of Sombat and Pavani’s friends—his new goddesses. He had been waiting for a few hours now.

Suddenly he heard the faint sound of a car approaching the drive outside. The sound then stopped. He heard the sound of the front door being opened followed by the excited chatter of female voices. At last the wait is over.

After what seemed like an age he heard footsteps approaching the bedroom door. The door opened and Sombat appeared. She looked divine. She was wearing a black leather micro dress that displayed her shapely well toned legs. High heeled shoes donned her beautiful feet.

He knelt before her and kissed her shoes in respect and submission. She ordered him to rise and took him downstairs. She then pointed to the living room, indicating him to enter.

Fred opened the door and walked into the living room. He was open mouthed with shock. There seated on chairs were the beautiful Padma sisters. Both were wearing long fur coats. Rani’s long hair was loose, while her sister’s hair was tied in a long plait that hung down her back. Both were heavily made up. Both were beautiful. Fred froze.

‘Well, well well’ said Rani. ‘Frederick Jones. It is funny how things work out’.

‘We had made plans to enslave you ourselves’ said Geetha with a smile. ‘But we got our maid to do it for us’.

‘You disappoint me’ said Rani. ‘Our maid and her friend were mere amateurs and yet you were enslaved in a matter of weeks’.

Both Indian beauties then got up and took off their coats and placed them gently on the chairs. Fred now realised that underneath the coats both women were dressed in black lingerie.

Both were wearing lacy transparent bras that were struggling to hold their enormous knockers and were wearing black thongs and stockings and suspenders. Only their footwear was different.

Geetha was wearing black leather stiletto heels, while her sexy sister was wearing black thigh high boots with six inch heels. Both looked incredibly sexy.

Not surprisingly as soon as Fred saw the beautiful sisters in their sexy attire his limp cock then respectably rose and saluted the sexy Indian beauties.

Both stood before him hands on hips and looking down disdainfully at him.

‘Slave’ said Geetha. ‘Aren’t you going to show proper respect to your goddesses?’

Fred then obediently and respectably knelt before the two beautiful ladies. He felt inferior as he cowered before the towering form of the sexy Indian stunners.

‘For the past two years he has been trying to get us’ giggled Rani. ‘Now he humbly kneels in total submission to his greatest enemies’.

‘Oh we are not his enemies’ corrected Geetha. ‘We are his goddesses. He maybe our enemy, but he will not recognise us as his enemies. He loves and worship us too much’.

Both ladies begun to laugh. Sombat too was giggling.

‘He always thought we had something to do with Jon’s death’ said Rani. ‘Since we have come this far, maybe it is about time we put him out of his misery and reveal the facts concerning Jon’s death’.

Geetha then ordered Fred to face a large television screen that was situated to his right, while Rani then gave Sombat a nod. Sombat then raised the remote control she was holding and pressed a button. The screen then went black as Fred watched.

Then suddenly an image of a living room of the Padma residence then appeared on screen. Jon Robinson’s final moments was then played out as Fred watched in horror and disbelief.

He watched as he saw Geetha dressed in a pink sari masturbating him as her sister clad in sexy black underwear watched.

He saw his new wife Pavani push Jon to the ground after he ejaculated after Geetha has commanded him to cum. He saw both sisters then torture him by stabbing down their high heels into his chest.

Finally he saw Rani ordering her nephew to die and Jon going deathly still. It was obvious to Fred that Jon had adhered to his sexy but cruel and merciless aunt’s wishes.

Fred then faced the towering form of the Indian beauties who smiled sadistically at him. Tears were running down his face. He couldn’t believe it. He knew somehow they were responsible for Jon’s death but he never expected this.

He now also knew that even Pavani the scheming maid that he kindly brought into his home only to see her repay his kindness by enslaving him, forcing him to take her as his wife so she can fleece his wealth and then ultimately betraying him to his once greatest enemies, had also played a part in his beloved Jon’s death. He wondered if Sombat had anything to do with Jon’s death as well.

‘And that was minutes after we got him to sign a will in our favour’ said Geetha with a wicked smile.

‘You see slave you always said that we had something to do with his death’ said Rani.

‘In fact it was a little more than that’ said Geetha. ‘We killed him!’

‘And we can do the same to you as well’ said Rani chillingly. ‘And like with that cretin Jon, we can easily get away with it’.

‘No one will ever know and no one will ever care’ said Geetha. ‘We have no conscience over it. In fact we take pride in the work we do’.

‘We fully enjoyed torturing him and making him suffer and then destroying him’ agreed Rani.

‘We made it as slow as we possibly can’ said Geetha. ‘We made sure that he suffered till the end’.

Both ladies then laughed evilly as Fred froze. Rani then remembered her pledge to Fred. Sombat was also watching with interest and smiling evilly. She suddenly realised something she forgot to do and so hastily left the room.

‘Slave’ said Rani. ‘The last time I spoke to you, I promised you that you will kneel before us and lick our footwear and beg for forgiveness. Shouldn’t you be proving me correct?’

Immediately Fred begun to kiss Rani’s boots and beg her forgiveness.

‘O Goddess Rani, please forgive me and all the misery I have caused you’ he said tearfully. I accept the fact that the wealth that you swindled out of Jon Robinson was right fully yours and that he deserve to die. You often said that one day I would be your slave and now I am willingly beg you to subjugate me. Please accept my sincere apologies’.

Rani then kicked Fred hard in his face with her heavy boot and he went flying across the room. He laid on his back with a nasty bruise on his face.

Both sisters then walked up to the shattered form of the broken man. Suddenly Rani stamped down her heavy boot into his chest. Fred then groaned. Geetha then placed her stiletto shoe to his mouth.

‘Lick’ she commanded.

Fred obeyed the cruel Indian beauty and begun to lick the soles of her shoe as both evil sisters looked down disdainfully at him.

Just then Sombat re-entered. She was brandishing a large bundle of whips and canes. She placed them on a table.

‘There’s more in basement’ said Sombat to the sisters. ‘We have other instruments of torture. Me think you will be hurting him long time?’

‘Oh yes’ agreed Rani. ‘All night in fact. But that can wait’.

‘But first he has dirty footwear to clean’ said Geetha. ‘So please leave us’.

‘As you wish’ said Sombat. ‘Make him suffer long time. He must pay for misery he done to you when he free man. I phone Pavani’.

Sombat then left to telephone Pavani to let her know of the progress of the special surprise she had earlier arranged for her slave. She closed the door behind her as the two sisters took turns in having their conquered foe clean their footwear ...

Epilogue

A tired Pavani was lying back on her chair when the phone on her desk rang. She picked up the receiver.

‘Hello Sombat dear’ she said through the mouth piece. ‘Yes ... yes ... or are they now ... very good ... yes darling I know I am missing all the fun ... it has been a hectic day ... yes .. yes ... it’s alright now, I have finished ... yes ... yes ... I will be home soon ... no, don’t bother I have already eaten ... yes ... see you soon ... bye darling ...’

She replaced the receiver and put her hands on her head and sighed. She then got up and composed herself. She picked up all her office equipment and then placed them neatly in her drawer under her desk. She then locked the drawers.

She saw the bright red folder on the desk. She was about to pick it up and leave the office when she noticed the large cupboard that stood in the corner of her office. The door was slightly ajar. She was so tired she forgot to lock it. She walked up to the cupboard, opened its door and took a peep inside.

There standing emotionlessly in the dark cupboard was the wretched form of a man. It was Trevor Parker. He was completely naked. Pavani looked at the naked form of her former managing director whom she had just reduced to her slave. He paid the ultimate price of defying her.

The naked man stared blankly at the buxom Indian beauty that caused his downfall. She smiled at the irony of the situation.

Only a year ago the mindless zombie in her wardrobe held a position of great power while she was just a humble maid that served him when he used to visit Fred’s house.

Now Pavani had demoted him, not just from his position as a high flying MD, but also as his status as a man.

In a matter of months she had removed two powerful men from their seat of power and took over their company. Because of her they had both lost their positions of power, their wealth and their freedom. Just the thought of it made her feel powerful and sexy.

Her right hand reached out and begun to stroke his chin seductively. He stared blankly back at her. It was then she noticed his limp cock. Her long red painted fingernails of her right hand then begun to trail down his naked chest until she reached his limp penis. She took hold of it and immediately his cock rose and went rock hard.

As soon as she felt his dick, he closed his eyes and then bowed his head. He was now totally motionless. She stroked his erection a few times before withdrawing her hand.

She licked his leaked precum off her hand and then closed the cupboard door. She took a key from her hand bag and locked the door of the cupboard. Pavani has now switched off and locked away her latest office equipment.

She then picked her folder from the desk. She opened it and begun to check all the documents to make sure that everything was in order.

The documents were deeds to Trevor Parker’s property. It not only included his shares in the company but also his shares in other companies.

There were also deeds to his other assets, his various properties, cars, etc. All were made out to the new owner, Mrs. Pavani Menon-Jones and all had his signature.

The final two documents were very interesting. One is his resignation letter as MD of Jones Enterprises Limited while other is his declaration of his submission of slavery.

It stated that he had renounced his freedom and that he is now the property of his boss’s former maids, Mrs. Pavani Menon-Jones and Ms. Sombat Laoruang.

It stated that he is to become their slave and that he is to refer to them as Goddess Pavani and Goddess Sombat henceforth. It also stated that he is to renounce his identity as Trevor Richard Parker and to adopt his new identity as Slave 3.

It was a similar document that she had got her former boss Fred Jones to sign and a similar document that Rani and Geetha had got their former stepson and nephew Tommy Robinson to sign.

Pavani thought to herself. She was now content in life. She had immense wealth, position and power. She had a nice house and various other properties and she now has two able bodied slaves to serve her. All she needs now is a young slave to fulfil her sexual needs.

Smiling to herself, she closed the folder and then left her office, locking the door behind her ...

The End ... of Part Five