The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Auntie’s Island

Chapter Five – Endless Night

FRED:

Her breasts were fairly small, but wonderfully pliant and supple, and her nipples strained upward over small, pinkish areolas, begging for attention. I gave it to them.

Her whole body seemed to thrash in repressed energy. She clutched at my head as I sucked in first the right nipple and then the left, lathing them with my tongue, biting gently, sucking hard, then gently again, and finally holding one in my teeth while I flicked it with my tongue. At last, she couldn’t seem to take anymore, and she pushed frantically at my body until I sat up. She attacked my shirt.

I laughed brutally at her obvious need, then stood and stripped out of my garments. I’ve written before, in previous documents, that I have a rather nervous concern about my size, compared to other men. But for some reason, that didn’t seem to concern me tonight, and when I finally pushed my underwear down, she reached for me without hesitation or comment. She seemed fascinated with my balls, cupping them, squeezing gently, stroking, petting. I don’t know what kind of affect she was seeking, but as you might imagine, she certainly got one. I groaned loudly and toppled onto the bed beside her, while she continued to play with her newfound toy.

I felt harder than I think I’ve ever been. I don’t know why I was in such a hurry, and I pride myself on being a sensitive lover with my “harem girls,” as they sometimes call themselves, but I don’t think I’ve ever been engulfed in such raw sexual desire. I needed this woman. I needed her now!

I sat forward and grabbed her slender body, twisting her and pushing her onto her back. I crawled over her, and for the briefest moment, she held her legs closed to me, but then she shivered violently and opened herself to my assault. This action, however, made me pause. She was shaking.

“What’s the matter, Auntie? What is it?”

She had her eyes squeezed tight, but now she peeked up at me.

“I’m sorry. I … I guess I’m a little scared.”

My brow creased. “Of me?”

She tried to laugh, but failed. “I’m being silly. Please keep going! I need you Fred! I need this! Do it now! PLEASE!”

Instead, I kissed her again. She seemed grateful, and she seized me around the neck and returned the kiss with more passion than I thought existed. Her tongue sought my own, her fingers clutched at my cock, squeezing, stroking. But if she thought this tactic might delay me in my passionate conquest, she misjudged mightily. Once again, I positioned myself between her legs, but now, she seemed to strain up to meet me. She reached down between us and positioned me properly. I thrust forward … thrust deep … and paused in amazement.

Her eyes were open wide, staring into my own. We each exhaled slowly, moaning simultaneously. It was like no other feeling I have ever had. I don’t think I can describe it (but being a writer, of course I ‘m going to give it a go, anyway). Try to imagine two pieces of … something … anything, really … that are DESIGNED to go together, one into the other. Now try to imagine that this fellow (be he man or God) who built this contraption, did such a good job and made the tolerances so tight, that they went together with a sort of satisfying “click,” and the user of this marvelous thing would almost HAVE to say … “Wow! In the entire universe, THIS part is MEANT to go into THAT part.” Know what I mean? Okay, I was probably right the first time. I CAN’T describe it.

I rose onto my hands and began to withdraw, causing her eyes to widened even more, and she whispered “No, please.” But then I thrust forward again, with the exact same result, and I paused, returning her enraptured stare. Her breathing was ragged. So was mine.

She was trying to communicate: “I … It … We … This is ….”

“Yes,” I stammered. “Me, too.”

I pulled back again and thrust forward, once more. Finally, finally, I began to believe that I could continue my rutting thrusts without danger of losing this amazing sensation. I began pounding hard.

With a surprised, ear-splitting scream, she arched strongly upward, wrapped her legs around my waist, dug her fingers into my back, and began shaking so violently that I thought, for a moment, we were both about to go flying off the bed. Her cunt walls were contracting over and over. I felt myself swell inside her.

“YES!” she screeched. “Yes, NOW! Yes!”

Somehow, we were on our sides, clutching each other, still cumming, still cumming, still cumming!

Finally, our bodies stilled, except for an occasional orgasmic shudder.

And still the pieces fit together.

Perfectly.

She stirred in my arms. “Fred?”

“Yes?”

“I’m not afraid anymore.”

* * *

DEE:

I sat there, in that chair, naked, repeating the mantra out loud, amused at how it tripped off the tongue so easily. “Small and helpless. Small and helpless.”

“Be quiet, dear. You’re not a parrot.”

“Sorry, Ann. But, I am, you know.” I suddenly giggled. “Small and helpless, that is. Not a parrot.”

“Yes, dear.” We were both silent for awhile. “You’re leaking, dear,” she commented. She pointed at my breasts, then down between my legs. “You’re leaking both top and bottom.”

“Oh, gosh!” I exclaimed. I hadn’t noticed the milk, since it was the same temperature as my body. I dabbed three fingers into a little puddle at my navel, and tracked it wetly back up to the underside of my right breast, then along its bottom surface to my nipple. I looked down at my sopping pussy, but bending forward caused my breast to press more firmly into my fingers, and the impolite mammary actually squirted a stream of milk forward, away from my body. “Oh, Ann … I’m so sorry. Do you have … um … some paper towels or something? I ….” Another squirt of milk shot out of me. “Oh my gosh! I’m making a huge mess! I can’t make it stop!”

Ann made some little “tsking” sounds with her tongue. “Well, we know you’re NOT a parrot, and now we also know what kind of animal you ARE,” she scolded. “You’re a little milk cow, that’s what you are! And I think that’s the best way to treat you, too. Get down on the floor! Now!”

She went into the kitchen and came back out onto the porch carrying a large glass. I didn’t have any idea what it was she wanted, but I stood up, even though I was a bit wobbly. My whole body was red with embarrassment. She looked impatiently at me when she returned, and pointed emphatically downward. “On the floor, little milk cow. Hands and knees. Do it now!”

I blinked at her, then I slowly lowered myself to my knees, and finally bent forward and rested the weight of my upper body on my hands. I had to admit, my huge breasts, hanging down below me like that, DID feel better. And I watched, perplexed, as drops of my milk began forming on each nipple, dangling for brief moments, then dropping onto the porch floor below me as new droplets immediately formed to take their places.

“Oh, Ann, I’m SO sorry.”

“Quiet, dear. Little milk cows aren’t nearly this vocal. Now, hold still while I get ready to milk you. I used to milk little cows when I was a girl. I know all about it. You’re in good hands.”

I stifled a giggle at the pun. She was doing something, off to one side, but I was too mesmerized by the sight of the reappearing milk droplets to pay any attention. Finally, she sat next to me, very close, and set the glass down directly under the breast that was closest to her, which happened to be the right one. I finally stole a glance at her. “Um … Ann … Um … You’re naked, too.”

“You don’t expect me to get your warm, wet milk all over my clothes, do you?”

“No,” I answered contritely. “No, of course not. Sorry.”

“You talk too much. Little milk cows don’t talk. They just moo. Why don’t you try that, instead.” She reached below me and put her smooth, warm palm against the lower portion of my right breast.

“Moo,” I said. I made it short, simple. But then I burst into a fit of giggles. Every time I started getting my overactive sense of humor under control, I’d take a deep breath, issue a little “moo,” and launch right back into another laughing snit …when suddenly, my breath caught and I forgot all about laughing.

Ann’s palm was incredibly slick with something … perhaps my milk, or perhaps something she’d gotten in the kitchen. From the base of the right breast, she pressed her palm firmly upward, sliding it slowly, slowly toward my nipple, pushing inward as she went. The milk droplets began falling many, many times faster now, dripdripdrip, into the glass below. But, as her palm reached my areola, she moved her hand so that her five fingertips were pushing hard, directly upward into my heavy breast. Only then did they pinch inward, capturing my swollen, erect nipple at their center, and pulled downward toward the glass. Five or six thin little jets of milk burst from all around the nipple. Fortunately, she had lifted the glass with her other hand, putting it almost against the breast itself, and it easily captured my outpouring.

“Wow,” I said woozily. “Oh … oh, GOSH, that feels good!”

“You aren’t saying ‘moo,’” she groused.

“Moo,” I said simply. “Please, please do it again.”

“Stupid cow,” she complained, but did as I requested. And then again. And again. OH, It felt wonderful! I’d beg and beg, and give her a little “moo” or two, just to keep her happy and she’d squeeze and press and pinch and pull, and make me feel happy, too. After several minutes, she told me to turn around so she could do the other one, and I shifted my hands and knees frantically, shuffling in a 180-degree about-face, so that she could now reach my left breast. The only help she had provided was picking up the glass so I wouldn’t turn it over.

She had only milked the left one for a minute or two when she “tsked” me again and said: “Stupid little milk cow! Your pussy is leaking just as much as your breasts did! Spread your knees apart, little cow!”

I tried to apologize, but I could only seem to mumble a little. Her hand on my nipple had just caused an exceptionally long stream of milk to shoot out, making my whole body tingle. I moved my knees apart immediately, and at once, three of her fingers pushed deep inside my cunt and began twisting back and forth, causing her knuckles to thump-thump-thump against my clit. My elbows could no longer hold me up. Her hand released my nipple and snatched the glass away before my body could land on it. My face rested on the hard, painted wood of the porch floor as my body shook.

“Ann,” I grunted. “Ann, you’re going to make me …. I’m going to ….” And any further words I might have spoken dissolved into a scream. I pitched forward and thrashed about like a landed trout. I have never, ever cum so hard!

I lay on my side, now, facing her, blinking up at her. Her face smiled down on me. Her skin shone like chocolate silk. Her breasts were easily as large as mine, and her dark nipples strained forward so hard that they looked painful in their need.

I watched her dip her fingers into the glass and dab them at each of her nipples and the bushy slit between her legs. “Now look what you’ve done, little milk cow! You’ve gotten milk on me! Who’s going to clean this off?”

I pushed myself onto my hands and knees again and crawled toward her, smiling wickedly.

* * *

WILLIE:

There is no other feeling in the world like that of a hand on bare skin in seawater. Daddy John’s palms slid, firm and slippery, along my sides and then to my back, pressing my body into his. My legs had gone around his body naturally. That’s just what legs DO when they go directly from thrashing and treading water, trying to keep the rest of the body afloat, to suddenly finding something solid to cling to. But as soon as I realized his body was entirely bare, like mine was, I relaxed them and pushed away with my hands. This, however, was a big mistake. His hands were not only holding me to him, they were gently pressing downward; and my lewdly spread pussy was suddenly VERY much in contact with something large and fleshy and hard … oh, so hard! I gasped loudly, threw my arms around his neck, clamped my legs higher around his torso, and moved upward, away from that stone giant. Still, I felt it resting, lightly but ever-present, against its target.

“Daddy,” I accused, “you’re … ah … you’re pressing against my … um … my ….” I took a deep, shuddering breath. “Daddy, you shouldn’t be out here like this. You should let me go.”

“Why?”

“Because … um … you don’t have any clothes on, and … um … WE don’t have any clothes on, and … your … um … your cock it … um … I mean ….”

“You don’t like this?” he asked innocently.

I decided, for some odd reason, to try to get away from the tip of his cock, which was still pushing against my pussy opening. With a physical effort, I pushed my hips away from him, but his penis slid along my slit instead, and wound up resting, pulsating, directly against my clitoris. I inhaled a moaning gasp and tried to push my hips back even farther, but the only result was that the head of his cock slid moistly up and down along my very erect clit. I shuddered violently.

“Daddy! Please! Let me go!”

“Why?”

I raised my hips to their old position again. The cockhead was pressing against my cunt’s opening again, this time even harder. I was afraid that with just a little more pressure, it was going to poke inside me.

“Daddy, this is wrong! This is SO wrong!”

“You are a woman now, Little One. You, yourself, can choose that which is right and wrong.”

I had my arms wrapped around his neck, holding him tightly, trying to keep my body from slipping downward onto his hard manhood. This position put my face almost against his. Our noses were touching. I shuddered at the myriad of feelings he was creating in my body. His hands, hard and calloused and huge, seemed to engulf my bare sides and back. And that infuriating cock, pressing, pressing, trying to get into my body and drive me mad.

“Why, Daddy? Why are you doing this to me now?”

He breathed a shuddering sigh of his own, and for the first time, I think I became conscience of the enormity of his need for me. “I took you in as an infant, and I protected you. Always there for you. You grew like a weed, and in the blink of an eye, you were a young woman. Everyone wanted you. Every person who ever set eyes on you wanted you; wanted to possess your body. Wanted to take the pleasure you could give, and give you back pleasure in return. And I protected you, still. And you never knew that I wanted you just as much as they did. But as long as you lived with me, I would keep my desire secret. I would perform my task … my duty. But now … now you have left me; and now, my duty has expired.”

“Daddy,” I panted (the pressure from his cock was getting greater—it wouldn’t be long now), “Daddy, I didn’t know. And I DO love you … and your hands on me … they DO feel good, but I belong to Frederick, now. He is my Master. Let me … let me talk to him, okay?”

“Your Master is not available, just now,” Daddy answered, and I thought, Oh, he’s with Auntie!

“Dee, then,” I whispered quickly, before his cock could proceed further. “Or Brenda! Brenda knows everything! She could tell me what I can … um … whether it would be alright to … um … Oh, Daddy!”

“Brenda and Dee are busy making decisions of their own right now,” he said.

He hadn’t really moved in all this time. He had simply held me in the same position while I had thrashed and squirmed and pushed and pulled and worked myself into a state of passion I had never experienced before. But now, his level of arousal pushed his growing length to the stage we had both been waiting for.

“Oh, Daddy!” I urged in a screaming whisper. “Daddy, wait! OH! Wait! Wait, wait, wait, wait … OH! Daddy! You’re inside me! You’re … You’re pushing … deeper! Deeper, Daddy! You’re pushing … pushing so deep!”

I gulped in a ragged breath and opened my eyes, which were still exactly on the level of his, and only an inch away, though somehow now, my face was tilted upward while he pressed downward on my body. “Daddy?” I breathed.

“Yes, Little One?”

“Daddy, I think that if you kissed me, then my mind wouldn’t be able to ask all these questions anymore. I think that if you just kissed me, then maybe everything would be alright and … OH DADDY, you’re so deep, now! You’re all the way in now, Daddy! And if you would just kiss me, it would be alright. And ….”

And he kissed me.

And everything was alright.

* * *

BRENDA:

“Let me get this straight,” I asked him quietly. “The pain that you’re experiencing comes from the struggle of choosing between granting a request from a woman you love and betraying the honor and respect of a woman you don’t?”

He shook his head. “You are not as good at channeling emotions as I thought,” he said in a very low voice, “if you think that I do not love you.”

I shook my head slowly. “I can’t LET myself think that. I belong to another man, Raul. I belong to Freddy. I can’t LET myself do what I want because ….” The words froze on my lips. He had never said one word about ME loving and wanting HIM. But now that I had inadvertently let the words slip out, they were there, in front of us … the truth, laid bare. I felt tears on my cheeks. “I can’t let this happen, Raul. If I did, then I would never be able to deny my feelings ….” Oh, the more I spoke, the worse things seemed to get. “I should talk to Freddy,” I said, more to myself than to him.

“He’s a bit preoccupied right now.”

“Don’t!” I ordered him. “Don’t you dare try that! I KNOW where he is. I KNOW what he’s doing. But that has absolutely no bearing on THIS.” I made a little motion with my finger to indicate the two of us.

He nodded solemnly. “Yes, you’re right. But I give you my word, Brenda, that tomorrow, he will have fallen in love with Auntie. And further, I give you my word that he will not love you less because of it. Use your powers. SEE that I am right.”

In spite of myself, I sighed and nodded. “Yes. Yes, I know you’re right.”

He finally, finally let go of my fingers and grasped me by the shoulders with his immense, strong hands. “The pain I have is fear about how YOU will feel about ME tomorrow,” he intoned sadly.

I shivered in his grasp. “You’re going to do it, aren’t you? You’re going to take me, aren’t you?”

“Yes.”

I was suddenly aware that my tears had stopped. “Can … can you … do something for me first? Please?”

“Yes, of course. Anything.”

“Could you … please … kiss me? If you kissed me, then I don’t think I’d be able to fight you. If you kissed me, then I wouldn’t have the strength to ….”

And he kissed me.

I groaned and melted into his arms. His lips were strong, insistent, demanding. But then my lips were left empty, wanting, while his were suddenly on my throat, the side of my face, my eyes. Back to my lips again, then gone. I moaned in exasperation. He was kissing my neck again. Then my ear. Oh GOLLY! My ear! I’d almost forgotten what it was like when someone kissed and blew in my ear. My body shook almost violently. He laughed at me.

“Hands up,” he ordered quietly. I raised my arms without hesitation, and my tee shirt was gone. I heard him draw in his breath as he raked my breasts with his eyes. “Perfect,” he whispered. “Perfect.” He sucked in my left nipple. I put my arms around his head and held him to my chest, smiling.

He pushed me back on the bed and made short work of my cutoffs, stripping off my sandals and panties in the same easy motion. He was almost frantic in his haste to remove his own clothing; garments were flying in all directions, and I giggled at him. But then he was back, strong, in charge, insistent. He kissed my breasts again, then slid down to my pussy and buried his face between my legs.

“Please, Raul,” I moaned, close to cumming. “Please take me. You promised that you’d take me! Please take me now!”

He laughed at my need and crawled upward. I spread myself wide for him, and reached down, taking his firm manhood in my hand for the first time and positioning it properly, trying to pull it into me. He leaned forward, burying himself into my body … into my soul. “Yes,” I moaned softly into his ear. “Yes, take me, now. Take me. Take me.” I made my pleas in time to his thrusts.

“OH WAIT,” I suddenly urged. He froze, mid-stroke and looked down at me.

“What is it?” he panted. “I don’t think I can stop now.”

“I … I just remembered … I … um … I’ve gone off the pill! We’ve been trying to get … I … um … do you have … um …?”

He was panting. I felt him swell and throb inside me. “Brenda … I don’t have anything. I … I’m sorry, but I … I can’t stop. I can’t ….”

I saw the pain and indecision in his eyes, felt the throbbing so far up inside of me. I realized that I couldn’t stop this … couldn’t make him stop … couldn’t make myself stop.

“It’s okay,” I told him sincerely, looking into my eyes. “It’s okay. Please, please keep going!” He began again. Thrusting. Thrusting.

He was rubbing, long, deep, firm strokes, rubbing, rubbing against my clit, pushing against that spot, way up inside of me. And my orgasm came to me, like a gentle wave at first, then building, building, into a tidal wave that carried me aloft on its crest, soaring, into oblivion.

* * *

FRED:

I opened my eyes to the early morning sun to find myself on my back, Auntie snuggled into the crook of my shoulder, her body draped across mine. I felt her stir, then she stretched languorously, and smiled up at me. Her hand went down to my cock, and it sprang obediently to attention.

“Well, and good morning to YOU,” I moaned.

She laughed and rolled, with a smooth, effortless motion, atop me, straddling my hips. She leaned forward, pressing her breasts into my chest, as she reached down between us and slid me into her sopping cunt, then sat up straight, taking me as deeply into herself as she could. I placed both hands on her breasts.

“You’re sure feeling good this morning,” I commented, and moaned again.

“Oh,” she purred, “I feel WONDERFUL this morning!

* * *

BRENDA:

The sun was peeking through the small window of the cottage. I opened my eyes and found myself pressed into his shoulder, his arm around me, his hand resting on my butt. He was on his back, and I was cuddled into him, my right leg thrown over his hip. I felt something slick against my leg, and realized that some of his cum had leaked from me.

I raised my head and looked down at him. His chest rose and sank with his steady, deep breathing. His cock was erect, standing up from his loins like the trunk of a tree. I shifted and rolled atop him. He finally stirred underneath me, and his eyes opened, just as I reached down between us, grasped his manhood and bent it forward. I pushed my body downward to impale myself on him once again, then sat upright, groaning loudly as I took it to its fullest extent.

He put both hands on my breasts. “Brenda, you don’t have to ….”

“Last night, you took me,” I told him gently. “Now, it’s my turn.”

* * *

DEE:

When I awoke, I found myself on the carpeted floor of the small living room. Ann was on her back, and I was snuggled against her, my head on her shoulder, my leg draped over her slender waist. I looked around and saw the baby, still in the position we had left her, sleeping peacefully on a pallet of blankets on the floor near us. Outside, the sky was pink from the coming sunrise.

I looked down on her with awe. Her body was that of a dark goddess, slim and firm and muscular, her breasts large and supple. Her nipples were erect. Her pubic hair glistened from her secretions. Her body stiffened in her sleep, her lips moved noiselessly. It was obvious to me that she was having an erotic dream.

I moved down her body slowly, carefully, so as not to awaken her, until my face was even with her pussy. I pressed at the junction of her closed thighs and was surprised when her legs shifted apart. She mumbled something in her sleep. I began to lick.

Her body began to arch upward slowly, pressing into my invading, sucking mouth. She issued a long, sighing moan.

“What do you think you’re doing, little milk cow?” she asked in a sleepy voice.

“Thanking you for the cup of tea,” I replied, pausing in my ministrations, resting my cheek on her thigh and looking up at her face, outlined between the twin mountains of her breasts. “Do you serve that to all your guests?”

She smiled down at me. “I have a thousand different teas, dear. I brew them to suit the needs of the moment. Some are restful, and some tend to get the blood flowing, so to speak. Some can help a person realize his or her nature, goals and desires. Others are extremely powerful, and have been known to change a person’s disposition for a lifetime.”

“Well, let me thank you properly for the one you served me,” I repeated, and lowered my face to her sex again.

“Dear … would you mind moving around a little and putting that delicious pussy of yours up here near my face?”

I shifted slowly around to a “69” position, kneeling above her face, never taking my slurping mouth away from her nether region.

She stretched and moaned again. “What a beautiful way to start the day,” she commented, and pulled my cunt to her waiting lips.

* * *

WILLIE:

I awoke to the sounds and smells of the sea. Daddy John was stretched out on his back in the sand near the water’s edge, and I was tucked into his shoulder, my arm across his strong chest, my right leg slung over his. The sky was turning pink with the coming day.

Why had I never noticed Daddy’s muscular body? His hard, rippled stomach? It was a little difficult to notice those things now, as well, since the one feature that transcended them all was the very hard cock that leapt from his loins and climbed above his hairy groin like a black steel tower standing high and proud above the landscape. I became aware of his right arm, draped all along my back, his hand resting on my ass. I felt warm and protected.

His body twitched. I became aware that he was still asleep. With the sudden revelation that I could surprise him, I moved my left arm under me and pushed upward, twisting as I went, so that I was now atop him. I had to put my feet on the ground, one on either side of his hips, in order to gain the altitude I needed to position my pussy over the tip of his straining prick. And then I sat down hard, impaling myself on him, filling myself impossibly. I couldn’t help crying out at the sensation.

His hands were suddenly on my sides. “What are you doing, Little One?”

I gasped, tried to speak, moaned loudly, and finally found my voice. “Please don’t make me get up, Daddy. Please. I LOVE being this close to you!”

He shifted his huge, rough hands around to my front and began rubbing them up and down across my nipples.

“As you wish, Little One,” he said.