The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Auntie’s Island

Chapter Nine – A Cavalcade of Antagonists

WILLIE:

Alright, I think I should try to explain the dramatic changes that came over Frederick since we all returned from Auntie’s Island. In the bedroom … well if the other girls are writing their observations to Ann like this, I’m sure they must have mentioned it. Frederick TAUGHT me about sex … I mean, I didn’t know a thing before we first made love. And ever since that night, I just can’t think of ANYTHING that’s happened to me sexually that I haven’t really (really, really) liked, either with him or with Dee or Brenda. And now … well, sometimes in the middle of the night, I wake up and realize that I’ve been dreaming about Daddy John … and I’m SO wet. But … I think that maybe that’s just because it was sex, and I LIKE sex, and letting myself surrender to it, you know? Anyway, since we’ve gotten back from the island, sex with Frederick has been … well … BETTER than great, you know?

And then … something changed with him again. I sort of have this strange opinion that it had something to do with Wendy, even though I’m almost certain that he didn’t have sex with HER. It’s just that after Dee and Brenda and I asked him help us with her, and after he obviously did just what we wanted him to do (because, let’s face it, Wendy and Ben are absolutely gaga over each other) … well, he seemed to sit around thinking a lot … deep thoughts, you know? And I got the feeling that he was planning something sort of life-changing … something that was going to alter the way we three girls “did our thing” in order to help others.

But, in June, it DID surprise us all when he announced that we were going to take a road trip. I could tell right away that he had some secondary motive, and somehow, I thought it had something to do with the episode concerning Wendy … even if it didn’t have anything to do with her directly, you know? Dee was some kind of pissed that our Master had made these elaborate plans without her doing the mundane administrative stuff; I mean, her being his new “executive secretary,” and everything. And so, we put the dog in the kennel, and we were off.

Dee and I sat in the back seat with Lizzy in her baby seat, and she helped me follow along on the maps in the road atlas. The Chicago late-morning traffic wasn’t TOO bad when we drove through there on I-90. We ate lunch in Gary, Indiana (I love the name of that city), dinner just east of Cleveland, and we stopped for the night in Erie, Pennsylvania. He paid for two motel rooms that had a common door in between them, and he chose to keep the crib in his room. He also chose Dee for the evening, which was handy, since she could nurse Lizzy (she was still nursing her, even though she was also eating solid food, now, as well). Nursing always left Dee really horny. Brenda and I kidded her about making too much noise with Frederick and keeping us awake, you know?

Anyway, I should tell you about how much Brenda has changed, too. Dee used to be the most submissive girl in our little group, but now, she and Brenda had swapped places; and if anything, after that, Brenda was even MORE submissive, you know? I mean, she would do just about ANYTHING she was told to do by ANYBODY! Which … was really, really nice, in a way. Because we all loved Brenda SO much, it was great to be able to give her back some of that pleasure just by forcing her to do stuff, you know?

Take that night, for example. Frederick left Dee and he came into our room to tell us goodnight. I was taking off my shoes, and when I looked up, he had pulled Brenda close to him, and kissed her. But, after he broke the kiss, he stood looking down at her. At first, I couldn’t hear what he was telling her, but suddenly, I realized that he was hypnotizing her. I LOVE watching him do that! It’s really passionate and intimate and loving; and it’s especially great because I know that when he’s through with her, he’s going to do the same thing to ME! And so, I sat, still and hot and bothered, and I watched as Brenda’s arms slid off from around his neck and hung heavy and useless by her sides as she kept staring up into his dark eyes. And then she started repeating her special words, over and over again, while her head struggled to remain upright. I could tell that she was SO sleepy! And then, Frederick did something that he’s only just started doing with us: he put his fingertip on her forehead, and he trailed it slowly down along the bridge of her nose. And her eyes closed down, following his finger, so that when he reached the tip of her nose, her whole body collapsed, all at once, and he scooped her sleeping form up in his arms and deposited her onto the bed.

And then he turned to me, and I stood up, and I was breathing hard, because I was really turned on, you know? And I knew just what was about to happen to me, and of course, it did, just exactly the way it had happened to her. And when his fingertip started moving down my nose, nothing in the world could have kept my eyes from closing. And I felt myself collapsing into his arms, and he was laying me down on my special bed, in my special hypnotic room. And then, he told me to count to ten, and so I did, of course. And when I said “ten,” Brenda was saying it with me; and we both opened our eyes, and we were holding each other in our arms, and we were lying on the bed in the motel, and our noses were touching. And so, I kissed her, of course.

I got up and started running a bath for us, and I ordered her to take off her clothes, which she did, of course, and then I ordered her to take all of MY clothes off, too, which she was very happy to do, as well. I got into the steaming tub first, and then ordered her in after me, and she sat with her back to me, between my legs, so that her butt was pressed back into my pussy, and I made her lean back into me and I washed her, very slowly, very sensuously. She leaned her head back, and I started blowing gently into her ear (which I know drives her bonkers), but I was really, really slow and deliberate about it all (which drives her bonkers, too). She’s at the end of her second trimester now, and the baby’s been really active, and so I had to stop often so I could feel her belly when she felt the little one kick.

She sighed heavily while I was holding her like that and feeling the little life wriggle around inside of her. “I dreamed about him again last night,” she told me quietly.

“Raul?”

“Yes.” She sighed again. “I woke up, and I was cumming.” She shuddered. “Oh, Willie, what am I going to do?”

I hugged her. “You’re not going to do anything,” I told her gently. “You are an empath. You are a slave to your feelings, and you are a slave to those around you. You help others, and you give others your love. You have no control over what is going to happen to you. You simply have to accept it.”

“But I love him. How am I going to explain …?”

“Oh, Brenda, you love EVERYBODY! You can’t help it. It’s just something you DO! As long as you accept the fact that Frederick is your one-and-only Master, then everything will be alright. Tell him everything. He knows who and what you are, even if he doesn’t always admit that he believes in it all. Your emotions make you the person you are. He doesn’t want that to change. He doesn’t want YOU to change. Now, stop worrying, okay?”

“Okay,” she whispered.

“Good. Now, put your arms down by your sides, and don’t move them. Obey me.”

And so, I started touching her all over, but I didn’t let her touch me (which she HATES … and it reinforces her submissiveness … which she LOVES). I got her close to an orgasm, and then I made her get out. I dried her off and ordered her into bed.

I made her put her arms around my neck. You have to understand, the numero uno thing that an empath HAS to do is please someone else, and so by forcing her to lie there and accept all the pleasure I was giving her, without being able to reciprocate, was something super-bittersweet. On top of all that, I told her that she was forbidden to touch me sexually in any way until after she’d been asleep for awhile. THAT really drove her mad! And so, I sucked and nibbled all around her breasts … and finally on her nipples, and I stroked her pussy with long, slow strokes, sensing by how taught her muscles were just how close she was to cumming. And then I held her in my arms, and I pinched her nipples, first one and then the other, rolling each between a thumb and forefinger, and I stroked her pussy with my other hand. And then I put my finger on her clit and rubbed circles all around it, harder and harder, and faster and faster. And then I blew in her ear again and said “Cum for me, my slave!”

Bang! I giggled. Oh, man, she came hard! She says “Ahh! Ahh! Ahh!” when she cums, and she bucks and bounces all over the place, and her drippy little cunt squeezes in rhythm with her cries. And when she finally cums so much that she can’t cum anymore, she sort of collapses, and she usually goes right to sleep. Which is exactly what she did, still holding me in her arms. I gently laid us both down together, without letting go of her, and I held her, like she was my big teddy bear, and I went to sleep, too. But in the middle of the night, I woke up, and she was licking MY pussy. And it was MY turn to go bang, you know?

Well, the next day was the really crazy one. We got up and ate breakfast and hit the road again. Pennsylvania is really narrow right there, and we were in New York State before you knew it. So anyway, we drove through Rochester and turned onto Highway 14 along Seneca Lake, and just before noon, we drove up to this big house and stopped. We all got out and went up to the door. I was holding Lizzy, and Dee and Brenda were standing next to Frederick, and we girls STILL didn’t know why we were there! And the door opened … and there was ANOTHER one! I mean, holy shit! How many of us ARE there? And she was tall and gorgeous, and she took one look at us, and her mouth dropped open, and she stared at us, and we stared at her, and a voice behind her said: “Who is it, Suzy?” And there was ANOTHER one, taller and (if possible) even more beautiful than the first! And then … (can you BELIEVE it?) yet ANOTHER one! Three of them?! And you could hear a pin drop, you know? And then a man’s voice said: “What’s going on out here?” And everything (and I mean EVERYTHING) suddenly changed! And Brenda seemed to shrink about three inches into herself in absolute terror, and she started shaking all over, and she turned and buried her face into Dee’s breast and she put her arms around her and held on for dear life.

And Frederick said: “Hello, Menlo.”

* * *

FRED:

Gregory Menlo was scared shitless.

I have to admit, it was probably one of the most gratifying sights I have ever witnessed. And to put the icing on the cake, Dee said in a very clear, very menacing voice: “I WILL protect my family!” I turned to look at her, and I was absolutely astounded by the visage of pure menace she portrayed. Head lowered, she was looking upward through half-lidded eyes, like Jack Nicholson in The Shining; and she sort of scared the bejezus out of ME, too.

I laid a hand on her shoulder, and I said “Easy, Dee. I have the situation under control, here. Trust me, okay?”

She gave the shivering man one last dirty look and turned an inquiring eye toward me. “What’s going on, Master? Who ARE these people? Why is Brenda so afraid of this man?”

And I made the introductions: “If I remember correctly from your letter, this would be Jennifer, Suzy and Wanda. May I introduce my wife, Brenda? And this is Dee and Willie. And this, ladies, is Menlo the Great …” I placed a hand on Brenda’s shoulder “… who will NOT hurt you or attempt to hypnotize you, I give you my word.”

The tension held for another few long seconds, and then the tallest of the indoor trio seemed to suddenly take charge of everything. She opened the door wide and stepped out toward the girls, followed by the other two lovelies, and without another word, seemingly by common consent, they all just sort of melded together. Little Lizzy giggled and cooed happily, which forced laughs from all of them. Big group psychic hug time.

I stepped up to Menlo and put my hand on his shoulder. He flinched. “Let’s take a walk, Menlo. Why don’t you show me your place here?”

Menlo looked uncertainly at the group of females. “What are you going to do to them, Fielding?” he asked nervously. “I’ve kept my side of the bargain! I haven’t contacted Brenda again, I swear to God! What are you here for?”

“There is no bargain unless both parties agree to it, Menlo, old man,” I returned jovially. “However, I can give you my guarantee that my ladies will do no harm to yours. I can also give you my word that my ‘Red Dragon’ won’t breathe her fire in your vicinity, as long as you don’t try any funny business. Now, let’s give them a little time to get to know each other. Show me around.” I started walking toward the side of the place, downhill toward the lake.

He stumbled after me. As he caught up, he cast a sidelong look at me. “You … you’ve changed,” he said uncertainly.

I sighed. “So I’ve heard. Live with it.” I continued to walk downhill. The view was magnificent. “Menlo,” I continued, “let’s talk about rape.”

He tripped and almost fell. “What do you mean by that?”

“You’ve been locating ‘Naturals’ and raping them,” I said simply.

“Don’t be absurd!” he stammered. “Everything I do with women is completely ….”

“You know,” I interrupted, “the thing about definitions is, that after all is said and done, the guy with the most influence is the guy whose meaning is going to stick. I think there’s little doubt that I have the most influence, here. And I say you’ve been raping defenseless young women. Now, my definition may not stand up in a court of law, but I happen to be in the rare position of acting as a court, all by myself; prosecutor, judge, jury and ….” I let the sentence hang.

The asshole was REALLY scared now. He kept wiping his palms on the sides of his trousers and shifting his weight from one foot to the other. “What are your intentions?” he stammered, which somehow seemed absurd in the extreme.

I laughed, which didn’t do much for his peace of mind. Finally, I took pity on the slob. “Okay, Menlo, here’s the deal … and by ‘deal,’ I mean that we will BOTH agree to it … a binding contract. If you consent to my terms, I give you my word that I will abide by them, as well.” He eyed me suspiciously. “First,” I continued, “you will provide me with all of your data on ALL of the ‘Naturals’ you have encountered. Second, you will have no further contact with any of them, ever again. Third, if you encounter another of their kind, you will contact me, telling me who and where she is.” I observed him closely. He didn’t seem inclined to comment.

“I, on the other hand, will take it upon myself to establish a relationship with each of those women, AND her Master, and arrange it so that she never again contacts YOU. I will explain the situation truthfully, and assure them that they are free to live their own lives. My women seem to have an affinity for others of their ilk, and I will make sure that these girls all know that they are not alone … that they can always seek help or companionship if they want it.” Again I took a hard look at Menlo. He seemed lost in thought. “And,” I concluded, “if I ever find that you have interfered with ANY of them … even once … OR, if I ever find out that you have had sex with ANY other girl that you have seduced hypnotically … then I will come and collect your three lovely wenches, and drop you off at the nearest Mental Health Facility, where you can spend the rest of your days babbling at your padded walls and straightjacket; for, after my girls get finished with you, that will be the only thing you will be capable of doing.”

He kept fingering something in his pocket … I was sure it was his pocket watch. But finally, he sighed. “You give me little choice,” he muttered.

“You’re wrong,” I answered sternly. “I give you no choice at all. This is the only time I will make you this generous offer. I will leave you … and your ladies … alone, IF you give me your word of honor. Take it or leave it.”

He sighed mightily and withdrew his hand from his pocket … sans watch. “Agreed,” he said sadly. “Still, I wish you would ….”

“No.” I made the word my parting shot. “I struggled pretty hard with whether or not to let you off this easily. Now, let’s go inside. I’ll need all that info on the other ‘Naturals,’ then I want to get my girls and get out of here.” I started back up the hill toward the house. “By the way … nice place you have here.” The comment didn’t seem to placate him in the least.

We went through a sliding glass door and walked through his kitchen into the living room, only to be brought up short by one of the most bizarre sights I have ever seen.

“Holly SHIT!” Menlo muttered loudly.

I, myself, was struck speechless. The girls sat in a circle on the carpeted floor, sitting cross-legged, holding hands, each totally and magnificently nude. Their eyes were closed, and they swayed in unison, silently, to the left and right. They were arranged so that each was holding the hands of the girls from the other group … one of mine, one of Menlo’s. Little Lizzy was lying down on her back, outside the “circle,” talking emphatically to her right foot with coos and giggles and squeals of delight, and sometimes sticking her toes into her mouth. As we watched, the group of ladies slowly stopped their coordinated undulations, finally sat still and upright, and then they all opened their eyes.

Jennifer, the tallest (and, I thought, the prettiest) of the group, jumped up and ran to Menlo, throwing her arms around his neck, jumping up and down, making her breasts bounce deliciously. “Oh Greggy!” she squealed. “I’m pregnant!”

Menlo the Great looked thunderstruck. “What?”

“I’m pregnant! And … it’s going to be a GIRL! And I’m only a couple weeks along … I mean, I haven’t even missed my period yet! But Willie says that she’ll have blonde hair … and that she’ll be special … like US … that she’ll be psychic, like us! And …. Oh, Greggy! We’re going to have a baby!” Menlo staggered a little under the onslaught. “And Greggy,” the blonde bombshell continued, a little less emphatically, “you shouldn’t have had sex with Brenda! I mean, she doesn’t KNOW you like we do. And she’s so delicate! You hurt her, Greggy! She’s really, really scared of you … but she doesn’t need to be, does she? And please, please promise us that you won’t do that again. Please?”

“Of course, Pussycakes,” he told her gently. He turned to me. “You and I have a deal, Professor. You have my word. My notes are all in my office. Now please, take them … and your three witches … and go back to wherever you came from.”

BRENDA:

It was late July, and I was now into my third trimester. All of us were thinking of names, which was really fun, since we were still waiting until the baby was born to find out whether it was a boy or a girl. Willie STILL didn’t seem to have the capability to look into our future … mine or Dee’s or Freddy’s or her own (and that evidently included little Lizzy and the new baby, as well) … and she truly believed that Auntie had taken away that particular ability (at least, with our little family) forever.

Our life together had changed yet again. We were still helping women near us … and as word spread, girls from farther and farther away were seeking us out; but also, now Freddy was taking us on outings … all over the country, contacting Menlo’s “Naturals.” Each meeting was different, and yet each was pretty much the same, too. In each case, the girl we met was relieved and overjoyed to find that she wasn’t alone … that there were others like her in this world. Freddy took the woman’s husband (or boyfriend) aside and talked to him … sometimes for an hour or more, and then they would make Dee and Willie and I leave while they hypnotized her again and erased any hold Menlo maintained over her. We have kept track of all of them, and we call them from time to time, and send them emails and letters.

The night before this next little event unfolded, Freddy held my naked body in his arms while we were in bed. He ordered me to keep my hands by my sides, and he stroked my pussy, slowly but insistently. I am SO horny all the time now, and it didn’t take long before he had my mind in a sort of floating fog as my body strained up toward his petting fingertips. My orgasm was just starting to build.

“You want to talk to me about something,” he whispered in my ear, “but you’re very reluctant. Tell me.” I was panting slightly. I needed to put my thoughts in order … I had actually practiced this little speech in my head … but his fingers wouldn’t let me collect the threads of my argument. My body was helpless in his arms, and now my mind was helpless, as well. When I had hesitated too long, he ordered again: “Tell me.”

All I could do was tell him directly. I seemed to have no control of my muddled thoughts. “Today … when Willie called Auntie on the phone … and … AH! … and … while we were passing the phone around, taking turns talking … oh! … I … I talked to Raul for a few minutes. And I realized that he didn’t know about me … um … know that I was pregnant. I could tell by the way he … oh … oh … the way that he … ah! … And I’ve talked to Auntie about it … about the new baby … but … but … she obviously hasn’t told HIM …. And I didn’t talk about it either, and I only realized … ah! … realized that he didn’t … after I had hung up …. Oh, golly, Freddy! You’re going to make me cum!”

His fingers softened their pressure slightly, but they were keeping me right on the edge. “Tell me,” he whispered.

I swallowed hard and tried unsuccessfully to catch my breath. “Freddy … when we go back to Auntie’s Island again … when we see them again … AH! … when I see HIM again … I … oooh! … I’m afraid that … that if he wants me again … that if he tells me that he wants me again … mmmm … and the last time I was with him, I TOLD him that I’d never let him take me again without … oh, God, Freddy! … without your permission … and I’m afraid that … that I’m going to come to you and beg you, Freddy. Oh, Freddy, I’m SO close!”

“I won’t allow that,” he told me softly.

“Then … then I shouldn’t go,” I told him, still unable to stop my writhing body from straining against his hand. “I … I don’t want to go again if … AH!”

He chuckled. “You misunderstand, Brenda,” he whispered in my ear, which caused my whole body to spasm. My ears are SO sensitive! “I won’t allow you to beg. You have my permission, wife. You have my blessing.” The orgasm was here. I tried to clutch at his word with my frantic mind. Was he really telling me what I THOUGHT he was telling me? “But you’d better tell me ALL about it!” he laughed. I was exploding. I saw tiny flashes of light behind my clenched eyelids. I passed out.

In the wee hours of the morning, I sucked him the way I know he likes. His cum tasted wonderful. It tasted like love.

Later, on that fateful day, Freddy and I had gone shopping together, and we had just pulled into our driveway and noticed a strange car … a blue Jaguar. As we opened our car doors and got out, a man emerged and he walked forward to meet us. He was tall and rather muscular, late twenties or early thirties, wavy blonde hair, and he wore a custom-tailored suit that probably cost a bundle. First impressions mean a lot to me. My first impression of him was not good. He made my skin crawl for some reason.

“Doctor Fielding?” he asked, striding forward and putting out his right hand. Freddy took it, but I could tell he was wary. “Dr. Fielding, my name is Jason Johnston, and I work for RORY.”

“RORY?” Freddy asked. “I don’t think I know him.”

“Um … Freddy ….” I said, my hand on his arm.

The man seemed confused that Freddy didn’t know what he was talking about. “Rutherford, Oxman, Rutherford and Yates,” he explained. “They’re the biggest brokerage firm in Chicago.”

Freddy lost his cool. “What IS it with you people?!” he said loudly. The man obviously was used to others talking loudly. He didn’t flinch, and just stood there with a pleasant expression on his handsome face. “Investment firms have been calling me all hours of the day and night!” Freddy ranted. “I’ve reported a dozen of them to the ‘Do Not Call’ registry. I’ve wound up blocking almost all of my calls! What the hell do you want with me?!”

“I want to go to work for you, sir,” the man said.

Freddy blinked. “Say what?”

I tugged on Freddy’s sleeve. “Freddy ….”

He patted my hand away. “You want to WORK for me?” Freddy postulated. “Doing WHAT?”

“Sir, a man with your talents should devote all his time to processing and development.” He gestured as he spoke, using both hands to drive his point home. “And I could learn a great deal from someone with your skills. I could easily handle the actual investment end of your operation … the mundane stuff … while you allocated all of your time to fine-tuning the dispensation of assets and the management of your entrepreneurial formulas. I would work for nothing, sir. Just having the privilege of saying that I had been employed by you would be payment enough.”

Freddy physically staggered under this verbal assault. “What on earth are you talking about?”

“Sir, anyone who sits at home and turns a couple million into a couple HUNDRED million within the span of two months is a major financial force. I don’t know how you’ve been doing it, sir, but I would do just about anything to hitch my wagon to your star.”

Freddy put his hand to his forehead. “Couple hundred ….” He paused and looked up at the man. “How do you know this?”

The guy looked confused for a moment. “Federal SEC filings are public,” he said, as if Freddy should know that.

Freddy turned and looked toward the house, and then strode toward the door, motioning the man to follow. No one seemed to care about the pregnant lady with the shopping bags. “Freddy!” I shouted after him, but he was already through the door, the man hot on his heels. I hurried after them.

“Dee!” Freddy shouted, walking swiftly down the hall. He spotted her down by the kitchen, putting Lizzy in her highchair. Willie was there, too. He walked quickly to her. I dropped the shopping bags and pushed past the guy, who had come to an abrupt halt in the middle of the hall. “Dee, what has been going on with …?” And he stopped in mid-sentence at the look of absolute shock on Dee’s face as she looked past Freddy at the tall man.

I finally caught up to my husband and put my hand on his shoulder. “Freddy!” I urged. “I’ve been trying to tell you … Jason Johnston! Freddy, it’s Jay! Jay, from Dee’s Diary!”

Dee and Jay stood staring at each other for a full fifteen seconds while the shock of my words slowly began to filter into Freddy’s brain. Then the man in the hall said clearly, but obviously to himself: “Dee Darlingshire! The Queen of the Mutual Funds! Holy shit! Everybody thought she married some head-of-state in Europe! SHE’S the one who’s been doing this!” He fumbled a cell phone from his pocket and hit a button, put the phone to his ear, and then he turned and almost ran toward the door.

“Stop him!” Freddy snarled softly.

Dee blinked. “Feet! Stop!” she said out loud.

“Aaguhh!” Jay screamed in a startled tone. He suddenly stumbled and crashed headlong into the front door, bouncing back several feet. He landed with a horrific thump on his ass, swayed groggily for a few seconds, fell over sideways and lay still. “Hello?” the cell phone said beside him. “Hello? Is anyone there?” Freddy picked it up and snapped it shut. We all stood around looking down at him.

“This is the guy?” Freddy asked. “This is the guy that seduced you and kept you tied up for three days, screwing you silly, and then took you back and SOLD you to your father? This is the guy that almost got you killed?”

Dee stood staring down at him with a look of startled wonder, as if some glorious revelation had come to her disclosing something that she once thought large and frightening was actually small and insignificant. “Yes,” she said matter-of-factly. “Yes, this is the guy.”

Freddy thought for a moment. “Willie, get the handcuffs out of the blue gym bag.”

She stood staring for another few seconds. “Yes, Master,” she said, and ran off.

“And Dee, what in the WORLD have you been doing with our money?” Freddy said sternly, rounding on her.

She looked startled. “I … uh … I’ve been investing it,” she responded simply.

“Investing it HOW?” he thundered.

Dee obviously hadn’t expected to be chastised for something she believed to be a job well done. “International commodity derivatives,” she said simply.

Freddy ran his fingers through his thinning hair. “Dee, I can’t even begin to imagine what that means.”

“I’ve been controlling and trading money and goods that we don’t actually have,” she said, picking her words carefully. “By managing funds in market positions and betting on short-term results, I’ve been able to maximize our results by re-investing funds that have already been invested once … twice … sometimes numerous times.”

“Correct me if I’m wrong here, but isn’t that just a tad risky?”

“Well,” she replied thoughtfully, “it depends on your definition of the word ‘risk.’” Freddy glared at her, but Dee had acquired a sort of faraway look and was now lost in her own thoughts. “There was no risk at all at first,” she explained, “but then things began to change … and I couldn’t figure it out … I couldn’t find a reason for it … until I began to understand that the future isn’t static.”

“WHAT?” Freddy asked, utterly perplexed.

“Fred, Willie can lay her cards out on the business page of a newspaper and tell you what the numbers are going to be tomorrow … or next week!”

“WHAT?”

“But then the numbers started changing … and it took me WEEKS to figure out why.” Her eyes were shining and she had a huge grin on her face as she tried to make us understand. “The numbers … the FUTURE numbers … were changing because of ME! I started driving the market! The market was reacting, at least in some part, to the things I was doing, and it began investing in ME instead of me investing in IT! That’s when I discovered a way to map the future! The reaction was sinusoidal! All I had to do was measure the area under that gyrating curve! I could do it through integrals! Who SAYS that students don’t need to know calculus and trigonometry? It turned out to be so simple!”

Freddy’s mouth hung open in utter disbelief. “Why didn’t you just invest a dollar in a lottery ticket?” he asked, almost screaming.

Dee blinked. “That wouldn’t be ethical,” she said patiently.

“Ethical?!”

“It would have cheated the original winner out of the entire prize.”

Freddy leaned heavily against the wall and groaned loudly. “How much, Dee? How much did you ‘earn’ for us?”

She seemed suddenly uncertain again. “Well, I transferred the original ten million back into my account, because you always said you wanted it to stay there … even though I don’t understand why. But so far, YOUR account is about … um … somewhere in the vicinity of … uh … two hundred seventeen million, three hundred seventy-one thousand six hundred … um … give or take.”

“What makes you think I WANT that much money!?” he shouted, waving his hands in exasperation.

She finally realized something was wrong. “Want?”

“I was happy the way we were! What the hell am I going to DO with it!?”

She blinked once … twice … and suddenly her eyes filled to overflowing. Her lower lip began quaking. Her right hand came up to her throat and she sobbed openly. “Oh my gosh, what have I done?” she bawled.

I went to her and held her in my arms while she cried and I threw an exasperated glance at Freddy. He mouthed the word “What?” and shrugged back at me. Dee was sobbing into my shoulder. I rolled my eyes at him, letting him know that I thought he was a bit of a cad, and he rolled his back at me, but finally came and pried her out of my arms.

“Please don’t hate me!” she wailed, as he rocked her gently, hugging her.

“Oh, Dee, of course I don’t hate you. I love everything about you. We can talk about this later. First, I need you to help get us out of this mess. What the heck are we going to do with HIM? If we let him spread the word about you, our little place here is going to turn into a circus!”

She forced herself to calm down, though she sniffed a few more times while she contemplated the asshole lying on the floor. “Is he … is he … okay?” she asked tentatively.

I knelt down and checked his pulse. “Yes, he seems alright,” I said, looking up at them. “I think he’s starting to come around.”

“Get him up,” Dee said, taking charge, her old self again. “Master, can you help?”

“Jeez, he weighs a ton,” Freddy groaned. Dee indicated the kitchen, and Freddy dragged him in there and plopped him in a chair. Willie, who had come back in time to hear most of the strange discourse, snapped the handcuffs to his wrists, threading them through a rung in the chair behind his back.

“Wha … What’s going on here?” Jay asked groggily. He began jerking his hands against the restraints and kicking his feet. Dee moved behind him and gently placed her hands on his shoulders.

“Brenda, keep him from moving around so much,” she ordered. “Willie, what can you tell us about him?”

“Keep him from moving … how?” I asked.

“Sit on him!”

I sighed and straddled his legs, sitting on his lap, facing him. My overabundant belly was pressing into his. He’d obviously been working out. His body was firm and muscular. He tried to move again, and pushed out with his knees. I scooted up to remain in his lap, and I was slightly mortified to realize that I could feel his cock pressing upward at my pussy through my panties and shorts.

“Relax, Jay,” Dee ordered, and he suddenly stopped squirming. I looked into his eyes, and he blinked slowly several times. “What do we know about him?” Dee asked Willie.

“He joined RORY six months ago,” she replied, gazing down at her cards, which she’d laid out on the kitchen table. “He married the daughter of one of the senior partners. He’s cheated on her four times … once before the wedding … three times since. He’s going to meet yet another girl tonight … a gal from accounting and billing.”

“How … how do you know …?” he stammered.

“Does his wife know?” Dee asked.

“Oh, yeah,” Willie replied at once. “She knows, alright. Her friends have all told her to divorce the bum, but she loves him. Oh, man, she really, really loves him! She cries most nights. She’s crying right now, as a matter of fact.”

“No!” Jay exclaimed weakly. “She doesn’t know … she CAN’T know! How are you …?”

“Relax,” Dee ordered. He had begun squirming again, but he stopped as soon as she said that. “Does he still love her?” she asked Willie. “Did he ever?”

“No,” was the reply. “He only married her to get the junior partnership at the firm. He thinks she’s plain and overweight. He’s only attracted to slim, pretty girls.”

“Is anyone really that shallow?” I asked, from my perch on his lap.

“What does SHE want?” Dee asked Willie. “What were her dreams when she married him? What are her desires?”

“She wants the same thing all girls want,” Willie said sadly. “From him, she wants love, acceptance, companionship, belonging. In her deepest dreams, she’s always wanted to live near her mother. She loves her mother dearly. And a family, of course. She wants children of her own.” She looked up from her cards. “She’s really a sweet person. She deserves a lot better than HIM! Maybe we can find her somebody.”

“Maybe we have,” Dee responded quietly. She was silent for a very long time. Jay started shaking. His eyes widened, and he gazed into mine as I sat astride him. “What do you think, Jay?” she asked him calmly. “Your wife is a lot like Brenda here. Meek. Quiet. So fragile and tender that you could easily break her. What do you do with a girl like that?” Jay’s lips started moving as he looked into my eyes. He couldn’t seem to find his voice. “Protect her?” Dee asked in a whisper.

“Protect her,” Jay repeated.

“Love her?”

Jay blinked. “Love her. Yes, I love her. I never realized ….”

Below me, his cock began to lengthen and get hard. “Um … Dee …” I stuttered.

“How much do you love her, Jay?” Dee implored. “Do you love her very, very much?”

Jay began to fidget. His cock was getting really hard now. “Yes,” he said loudly. “Yes, I really love her. I never knew how much. I really, really ….”

“Dee …” I implored. I started squirming on his lap. His hard cock was pressing into my crotch, right on my pussy lips and clit.

“So deeply in love,” Dee whispered in his ear. “So deep! So very, very deep in love!”

“Deep!” Jay shouted.

“When you please her, it feels SO good!” Dee told him seriously. “You’d do ANYTHING to please her, wouldn’t you, Jay. It feels so GOOD to give her what she wants. So GOOD to fulfill her desires. Make her feel good, Jay! Satisfy her! Feel the pleasure of satisfying her! Give her what she wants, Jay! Feel the pleasure!”

“YES!” he screamed.

“Ewww!” I said. “Oh, gross! He’s cumming, Dee! He’s cumming all over me!”

I jumped off of him and looked down at the soaking crotch of my shorts. A huge stain was spreading rapidly on the front of his trousers. Jay blinked up at me, then looked around the kitchen. In the doorway, Freddy had a rather disgusted look on his face. “I … I’m … I’m really sorry, Mrs. Fielding,” he said, looking up at me again. “I don’t know what … what came over me. I ….” He swallowed and took a deep breath. “There’s something the matter with my hands.”

“What do the cards say, Willie?” Dee asked calmly.

Willie studied them for only a few seconds. “Oh, yes,” she said. “He’s going to be Mister Perfect. And Mrs. Perfect couldn’t be happier. She’ll have her house in her parent’s neighborhood. She’ll have kids … two of them. And she’ll have THIS clown wrapped around her little finger for the rest of their lives.” She looked up at him bitterly. “But I still think she deserves better!”

Dee produced the key to the handcuffs and freed him. “Willie, could you get a pair of Fred’s underwear, please? And maybe you could do something with his trousers. I don’t know if they can be salvaged or not.”

“If you will all excuse me,” I said with a grimace, I think I’ll go change … and clean up a little.”

I went into our room and got another pair of panties and some more shorts, then went into the bathroom and scrubbed myself with a hot washcloth. When I emerged back into the hallway, I found a rather peculiar sight. Jay was trying to appeal to Freddy about something. He was dressed in his suit coat, vest, starched shirt and tie … and a pair of Freddy’s polka dot boxers, along with patent leather shoes and argyle socks. He didn’t seem to care how ludicrous he looked.

“Please, Dr. Fielding, you’ve GOT to help me!” he pleaded. “You obviously know a lot about women … I mean, you’ve got THREE of them here! How can I make it up to her? What can I do to show her that I really love her?”

Freddy seemed sort of fed up with the whole business. In his list of favorite things, he obviously placed Jay a few notches below the common housefly. “Tell you what, partner,” he said, “why don’t you try THIS!” And he reached out, grabbed me by the forearm, pulled me to him and assaulted me with a kiss that had a passion as hot as Mt. Vesuvius. He kissed me for a very long time. I got dizzy, and my arms got weak and slid off from around his neck and my knees got rubbery, and when he finally broke the kiss, he held me close so I wouldn’t fall.

“Golly, Freddy!” I breathed, trying to catch my breath.

“Yes sir, I see what you mean,” Jay said, nodding seriously.

Dee and Willie walked up to us, Willie holding Jay’s trousers. I could tell she had been trying to scrub the stain out of the front. It still looked damp. “It should dry by the time you get home,” she said, handing them to him. He struggled a little putting them on, hopping up and down.

“Be in Mr. Rutherford’s office tomorrow at ten o’clock sharp,” Dee told him. “I’m going to throw a hundred and seventy mil into your firm, with the stipulation that you handle the account exclusively. BUT … you will invest it exactly as I tell you. Exactly. Got it? You’re going to be VERY conservative. You will also oversee the transfer of a lot of it to charitable organizations. But you won’t hesitate when I give you the orders. Got it?”

He seemed overwhelmed. “Yes, Dee. Sure.”

“One seventy?” Freddy asked her.

“I’ll explain Capital Gains later,” she told him out of the side of her mouth. She focused all her attention on Jay. “I’ve made dinner reservations for you and your wife for seven thirty at Alphonse’s. I took the liberty of calling her at your home and telling her that your ‘evening meeting’ had been cancelled, and that you intend taking her out tonight. I told her I was a temp in the secretarial pool assigned to you today. You DO want to take her out tonight, don’t you, Jay?”

“Yes,” he muttered. “Yes, I do. I’m going to go right home and … do THAT.” He waved a hand toward Freddy and me. He shuffled his feet and looked down for a moment. “And … um … Dee … I just want to tell you that I’m … uh … sorry about the last time you and I … uh … we ….”

“Go home to your wife, Jay,” she told him patiently. He nodded and walked out the front door. We stood, watching him.

“I don’t think I would have blamed you if you had turned his brain into Baked Alaska,” Freddy told Dee.

She sighed and smiled a little. “I can’t hurt people, Master,” she responded. “Auntie fixed it so that I can’t. But, of course, I’ve never wanted to hurt ANYONE … even him.” She looked up at Freddy. “And I’m SO sorry that I hurt YOU.”

He sighed deeply and corralled her with his spare arm, holding her close, smiling into her eyes. “You didn’t hurt me, Dee. But loving you DOES tend keep me on my toes.”

And we all stood and watched as the little sports car started up and drove off.