The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Auras

Questions and Answers

I’m getting really bad at this whole journal thing, it seems. It’s been almost 2 months since I had proposed to Heather, and I haven’t had a lot of time to write up the things we’ve done.

First, we told our respective parents that we were staying out here for another 2 weeks, and pick up our education when we got back. They were fine with that, knowing that we would do just that, even if it meant losing our entire summer lives to do it. I was going to just give Heather and I the credits, but she seemed genuinely interested in learning Biology for some reason.

Second, all the other girls did the same. Emily finally got enough time to come out and visit, so now I had all my girls here. She came in just in time to join a nice long make-out session with Heather and me.

Third, Kimberly was now my, ahem, ‘adopted daughter’. She was now old enough to make up her own mind, and decided that living with me was going to be better than staying in Saskatchewan all the time, having men toy with her and never give her what she really wanted or needed. Keeping her happy was as easy as shooting fish in a barrel. As soon as Heather and I were married when we got back to Ontario, we were to have total custody of Kim until she was 18, which made Heather happy, saying she finally had someone that she could boss around, if only because she could. It also turned out that Kim was actually a year older than me, and was in Grade 11. She had thought that I was as well, and we all had a good laugh about that.

Fourth, yes, Heather and I are to be wed on May 7th, the same day as my birthday. It was a nice surprise for me, because it would be easy for me to remember, and save us money on gifts for a few years.

But I know what you all want to know and read about.

Fifth, after that night in the house, we had all moved in and around the area, just temporarily. The bus was moved out back, near some woods where Hank, his wife Madeline and his kid Keith could live for a bit until we had to go back. They had flown out to come and visit, and to stay with him while we were here. No sense in keeping a perpetually horny man around half-naked girls all the time without some form of release. I won’t go into the long and boring details, but after one nice warm afternoon in the house with us, their marriage didn’t seem to be on the rocks anymore.

It was the day before yesterday, the 21st, that we really had any time that wasn’t about marriage details or planning. The dress was bought and paid for, the church reserved, the cake was being made, the invitations sent out.

The girls and I, taking advantage of the nicer weather after being cooped up for so long, went out and enjoyed the city life. As much as we could in a somewhat derelict little town, but the food was good, the movie funny, and the walk refreshing.

After coming back from town, I plopped myself down on one of the couches, pooped and sweating after the walking around all day. My muscles weren’t used to it, not in this area anyway. I was planning on coming out here and living here when I retired, but that was still a long ways away.

Kimberly sat down next to me, and snuggled in for warmth. I reached around her, and absent-mindedly play with her boobs. She lay down on the couch, legs curled under her, head right next to my crotch. I reached down into her shirt, and sought out a nipple. It was slightly hard, so I tweaked and poked it, making it harder and getting her more turned on.

Jess came in to do what Kimberly was doing, but seeing her already in position, moved right in front of me. She took off her coat, and then undid her bra without removing her shirt first. Actually, I should explain something first, sorry.

After getting our proposal and marriage out of the way for a bit, the girls had decided to cover up a bit more, much to my dismay. It seemed that they knew I was a bit more off-limits, but that didn’t mean I didn’t want what they offered.

Anyway, back to the good stuff. After removing her bra, Jess thrust out her chest right in my face, nipples slightly poking out of her low-cut shirt. She swung them in front of me, and I tried to grab on in my mouth. I stuck out my tongue, and licked them instead, as much as I could. Kim sat up when she saw someone else in the room, and made room for Jess. I moved to the middle of the couch, and Jess took up a seat to my right, Kim on my left. Kim removed her shirt and bra entirely, and then Jess followed suit. All I needed was Michelle to come in and I would have three very large pairs of boobs all around me. And as if on cue, in she walked, topless and wearing only a thong.

Jess and Kim, not to be outdone, stripped completely down and pulled Michelle on top of me. My dick was now straining against my jeans, begging to be let out and into something warm and wet, be it a mouth or pussy. I leaned my head forward, and started to lick and suck Michelle’s breasts, while Jess and Kim would rub their breasts on my hands and arms. I pulled away after a bit, and took off my sweater and shirt, then unzipped my jeans to release some pressure on my cock. I got them about halfway down, when Michelle started to grind her hips into mine, giving me a delightful lap dance. I moved forward again, and I kissed Michelle, deeply and lovingly. Jess had moved my right hand down to her hairless pussy, and I was playing with it, knowing that she was already wet and ready for something other than fingers. Kim was happy to let me play with her breasts – being large, they were quite sensitive for her. As Michelle let up of the kiss for air, Jess leaned in and took her place on my mouth. I licked, sucked and probed the inside of her mouth, enjoying the wetness and taste of someone other than just my mouth’s tongue in my mouth.

I pulled back for air this time, and Michelle stood up on the couch, pussy right in front of me. I pulled her thong down with my teeth, letting her snatch breathe fresh air for a bit, before licking and kissing it. Kim had now moved my left hand to her pussy as well, and Jess was enjoying the finger-fucking I was giving her.

I felt someone remove my pants from my legs, and open them up to get to my dick. They fished it out from my boxers, and lovingly stroked it up and down, slowly, to make sure that I wasn’t being hurt with the pleasure. I was ready to burst, but steadfastly held on to make sure that I gave it to someone to drink first.

I stopped sucking on Michelle for a moment to see who was giving me a handjob, but Michelle pushed her snatch right back into my face, giving me little time to breathe properly. I proceeded to lick and suck at her now open pussy lips, and stuck my tongue inside. I hadn’t done this in a while with her, but it was nice to at least remember how. The hand jacking me off was doing its job well, mixing my precum with saliva to get it nice and moist, and easier to move. I felt a pair of lips surround my cock, and then a light sucking sensation. I would have suspected that Jess was doing that, but she was going nuts with my finger-fuck. Kim had moved so that I had easier access to her crotch by turning so her head was toward the arm rest of the couch, letting me properly give her a hard screw with my hand.

Jess stopped moving as spastically, but then I felt another pussy join hers on top of my hand, and this had turned from 4 to 5 girls, and possibly more, if not all of them. Someone had joined in on the sucking of my cock, as I now felt two tongues, and a third sucking on my balls. Someone jumped over Michelle and was getting eaten out by her, so there was another one. Jess moved my hand out of her snatch, as did Kimberly. I took it as a nice gesture, because my wrists were starting to hurt. And whoever was on top of me was apparently liking what she was getting, so I turned her on more by grabbing at her breasts as well as I could. I stopped doing that after a moment to I could regain some semblance of what was happening, but the hands had a will of their own, and moved to Michelle’s ass, pulling her towards me. I massaged and squeezed it, enjoying this more than I had anything in a while. I stopped licking Michelle for just a moment, and looked up. I saw glimpses of someone massaging Michelle’s tits from behind, through the girl on top of me’s legs. It had to be Kat, as she had really muscular legs, so I turned a bit evil and ran my middle finger up and down on her lips.

She shuddered, and then gave a low moan from the unexpected touching. I moved back to whoever now dominated in sucking my cock, and pushed her head down farther and faster. I used my left hand for that, while reaching over to my right, and grabbing whatever skin I could. I caught a hold of some tit flesh, and never let it go.

I finally came in whoever it was, at least in their mouth. But only for the first spurt, it seemed, as the other spurts landed I suppose on my legs, the girls around me and Michelle. I was still rock hard, and ready for more when Michelle leaned back and lowered herself onto my cock, my first time having sex with a girl in almost 2 months. It was very nice, having all that tit in my face to play with. I saw something move, and then there was Pam, ass to my mouth, getting eaten out by Michelle. Just as I was about to start kissing her ass, I felt Michelle start to squeeze her pussy on me, and she was cumming on me. She got off my cock, only to have Pam sit on it, back to me. I had had to let go of Michelle’s chest, so I used them to play with her pussy and breasts while she fucked me. It was interesting, because her breasts seemed larger and her pussy tighter, but then again, we hadn’t screwed since the bus. Having Michelle out of the way, I got to see what the others were doing.

Jess and Emily were fighting over who got to suck on Heather’s tits, while Heather was busy finger fucking herself. She saw me and winked. I smiled back, and looked around some more. Kim was still beside me, being fingered by Pam absent-mindedly, but now totally engrossed in sucking on Kat’s clit, while Kat played with Denise’s and Blair’s tits, who were kissing and rubbing up and down on each other. Megan and Lauren were behind Denise and Blair respectively, rubbing their bodies on the two girls, and exploring their bodies as well as they could. Megan got under the three girls and the Lauren sat on her face, kissing and squeezing Blair’s ass, while Denise moved around to rub her and Megan’s pussies together. Kim let go of Kat’s clit for a second, to move down in between my legs and lick Pam’s clit and pussy when it came off my cock. Kat, now alone, sat down on top of Pam’s face, which was right next to my head, and I started to play with her chest as well as I could.

It was a good time, and I even sweetened the deal.

I hadn’t used my gift in a long time, so I gave the girls an instruction: To continue their orgy on the floor and the couches as long as I wanted them to. Which, as it turned out, was for another 6 hours.

It may have been a bad idea, had the girls not slowed down their lovemaking. If they had continued at the frenzied pace they were going now, they would have died from dehydration. As it was such an open-ended order, they slowed down quite a bit, except for the girls near me. Kim and Pam redoubled their efforts, and gave me quite a good orgasm. I exploded, right into Pam, one of the things that I hadn’t done in quite a long time. I usually pulled out, but this time, I just let it happen. As it ended, Kat, Pam and Kim left to go and join the others, letting me rest for a moment. Emily had won over Jess, who came and lay on top of my deflating dick; well, her breasts on my dick, her head licking it and sucking up the rapidly drying cum.

Emily and Heather were merged into one gigantic orgy that looked like a game of Twister gone awry. Kat, Pam, Emily, Heather, Michelle, Lauren, Blair, Denise, Kim and Megan were grabbing, sucking, licking and rubbing anything that they could get at with any part of their bodies. I had done more screwing in more hour than I had in almost six months, and I passed out in a heap with Jess, who was still trying to get me up again.

I awoke an hour or so later, the girls all in their gigantic heap on the carpet in the middle of the room. Except, instead of being on the couch, they had moved me onto a mattress of sorts made out of couch pillows, laid me on the floor, and had resumed their activities over my sleeping form.

Except for the mad rush of clothes when that session ended, we were more relaxed afterwards than we had ever been. It was getting so hot in the house, is appeared, that the girls had opened some windows and even the door, (but left the screen door closed) just to cool off. Of course, when you’re surrounded by 11 girls, it’s hard to notice anything but the sweat, the smell, and the warmth.

We did eventually cool down enough to close the windows and door, but we still left our clothes off. I spoke to the girls as a whole, now that we were all sexed out for the moment.

“Girls, I want you all to rest for a while, and then order in something for dinner. Make sure to invite Hank and his family over, because tonight, you’re going to be asking me questions. And I’m sure that you’ll want to be here for that.”

And just like that, we all passed out for another good hour nap or so, which turned out to be a good night’s rest.

Today though, was the day we actually got around to the questions to be asked. The girls had spent all day locked in my room, giggling from time to time, but mostly very quiet. I was too, as I had spent the last hour recording myself on how that just for tonight, I was to answer all of their questions that seemed pertinent, and nothing that delved too deeply into what my gift was, unless it was necessary for the answer to be based on the acceptance and recognition of my power.

The time came, faster than I thought possible, as it inevitably does. I had them seated all around in the living room. There was coffee brewing, tea being steeped, cans and bottles of whatever being opened, and a tray of snacks out on a little table in the centre. It was more of a house warming party than a Q&A session, but only for the beginning. I began with a simple statement.

“This is the only time in which I am going to say this, and the only time with which I can be asked these questions. Say what you need to, do not ask stupid or pointless questions, and try to stay away from anything that could leave us in an awkward position.”

Although I hadn’t meant it to be a suggestion, it came out that way, so the girls crumpled some of their little cue cards, and tossed them into a nearby garbage can. Oh well, sometimes this power came at a high price.

The room was silent, except for the sipping of whatever anyone was drinking or eating. The silence was broken by Madeline, Hank’s wife.

“So, why do all these girls follow you around like this?”

The room was palpably tense. I assured them with a smile, and everyone relaxed somewhat, except Keith who was eyeing Kimberly with something more than just an overall glance.

“Well, Mrs. _____”

“Please call me Tracy”

“Ok, Tracy. Well, these girls are my friends. Good friends.”

“That’s not answering my questions.”

“Fair enough. I have something that makes me…different.”

“Drugs?”

“No no, nothing of the sort. Um, how can I explain this? Oh crap… Oh! What is something that you would never do in this room right now?”

“Well, I wouldn’t take off my shirt. I’m somewhat self-conscious.”

“Ok, that makes it somewhat easier for me. Now, I want you to concentrate all your will power against my next statement.”

“I’m ready for…whatever.”

“Ok. Take off your shirt.”

Tracy looked normal, and took off her shirt. She was wearing an undershirt, and thankfully, she didn’t scare easily. She hastily put it back on, and was red-faced.

“How…how did you do that?”

“Honestly, I don’t know. I sort of figured it out about 4 years ago, when I was being chased by some bullies and I yelled for them to let me go, and they did. At first I thought it was because they were going to gang up on me, but they left me alone. After that, it was just a matter of making sure I didn’t fully control someone to the extent that I have done once before. The results were, shall I say, unpleasant?”

“Is that all you have done? Like tell these girls to become your…ahem, Harem?”

“I’ve done nothing of the sort. Sure, the first thing I did was ‘suggest’ that we’re open and free with ourselves and who we are and what we look like, but no, I have done no such thing as to impose myself upon the girls. Truth be told, I just asked one of them to marry me.”

“Just one?”

“Your sarcasm is not lost on me, but right now, I’m under my own power to answer without sarcasm myself. So, yes, just one. Heather. She was my first girlfriend, my date to the first school dance, and we’ve been close ever since. Jess, Denise, Emily, Megan and Blair are all in my grade; Michelle, Lauren, Pam, Kat and Kimberly are all one year older than us. Only Kimberly is not from Ontario, where I live and go to school. We... we like each other. And it’s not just the sex. It isn’t, believe me. I care about them, more than they could ever know. I’ve even come to love them, like a parent would a child. But, I can’t protect them more than an ant can protect a bee hive.”

That sated Madeline’s questions, but opened up the floodgates.

Hank asked me, “Have you ever done anything that you regret with your gift?”

“Yes, but only recently have I begun to have lapses of judgment. Going back to what I was saying before, I told one of the girls, Michelle, that she will experience great enjoyment whenever I do, and she almost became braindead from it. That’s the last time that it’s happened.”

“Why only these 11 girls? Why not the whole neighbourhood? Or the school? Or the world, for that matter?” asked Keith, a strange look in his eyes.

“Well, I guess it’s because I don’t want billions of women, just these 11.”

“Have you ever ordered us to do something we wouldn’t normally?”

“Only once, and only one order. To be who you are, without feeling repercussions from other people from wherever you are. That’s the only thing I’ve ever told you to be; I hold myself accountable to that.”

“What does my colour mean?”

That one got my attention. It was Jess who asked it, and Heather was shocked as was I that she had seen a colour around her. I thought that it was only people like me and Jordan, who used our powers indiscriminately or selfishly. But maybe she had with all her drug usage and her drinking and smoking. I thought about it for a few moments, and answered as well as I could.

“Well, as far as I can tell, I think it’s to denote what kind of gift you have. For instance, I can see a dull white glow around all of you – maybe that’s from me using my gift on you. Jordan’s gift gave him a red glow – Kimberly was shrouded in her blue and red light until Jordan’s hold on her was, ended.”

Kimberly ducked her head, still ashamed by what had happened it seemed. I was determined to press on.

“I think that the colour has to do with what kind of gift you have, and who you have used it on. Kimberly has her blue and my white. Heather’s black and my white, makes for an interesting combination. Jess’ green and my white makes her look like Christmas all year round. Jordan’s red and Drew’s yellow were different too, exuding different ‘Auras’ I guess. I can’t really explain it more than that.”

“Hey, how come only you four can see these colours and we can’t?” Michelle questioned, eyes skeptical.

“I guess it’s because with the power comes the ability to see the Auras. Michelle, can I try something with you?”

“Um, sure, I guess. What do you need?”

“Just hold out your hand. I’m going to try something. If you don’t want to, then don’t.”

“I will. Will it hurt?”

“I don’t know. If it does, let me know right away, okay?”

I took her hand and whispered to her softly, “See the Auras around us.”

I can’t say for sure, but her eyes blurred for a second and then refocused, and she exclaimed, “Wow! That’s incredible! How’d you do that?”

I didn’t know. But I guessed correctly that everyone in this room, even those without any Auras of their own, could see them if they were shown how or told how. I opened everyone’s eyes, including Keith’s, but when he exclaimed like the rest of them, I watched him stare at Jess and Michelle, then Kim, then back. This kid was kind of freaking me out, but not without good reason.

“Any other questions for me? Or can I turn myself off?”

“Can anyone get an Aura for themselves?”

The question came from Pam, the quietest one in the group so far this trip. Even Emily was more vocal than usual, while Pam seemed to have become more and more closed off.

“I don’t know. Why do you ask?”

“Well, it seems that I may have one? Can anyone see anything around me other than Eric’s white?”

None of us said anything for a bit while we tried to discern different colours. There was nothing. No one told her, but I could see the difference.

“Pam, you do have a gift. It’s hard to see, but I can tell because my Aura is almost the same colour.”

The girls and the family looked at me like I was crazy. I ignored them for a moment, focusing all my attention on Pam.

“Pamela, think of something you want. Anything you want.”

“How will that help?”

“Most of these talents, I suppose, are created by wanting something so desperately that it surfaces in ways that seem extraordinary to others. What do you want?”

“A better face. I don’t like having to wear glasses.”

“Then think about that, and only that.”

We waited on tenterhooks, tension in the air. Pam screwed up her face in concentration. Until her nose moved in a little, her hair down her forehead more, her mouth pouting out a bit more. It wasn’t much, but she did look different.

And there it was. It was clear now – her Aura was a peach colour. But mixed in with my white, it had been barely noticeable. Now that it shone brighter, it was easier to see.

“And there we are. In response to your question Pam, yes. Open your eyes, and take a look at the world without your glasses on. You should be able to see better.”

She did, letting her dark brown hair cover her eyes for a moment, before it was moved away, and her face appeared, more elegant and slender than before. She looked at me and I could see so much hope and promise in those eyes. I really did love these girls, I told myself for the millionth time; and they really love me, came the millionth reply.

“Eric! I can see without my glasses on! And my face feels different! This is great!”

“Pam? Pam, listen to me – this will only become the start for you. But don’t go nuts with it. If you find yourself tempted to use it to get out of whatever you don’t want to, it will corrupt you. I go to school, and get good marks, because I work at it.” (I didn’t tell them that I also suggested my marks to the teachers, but cut me a little slack) “I want you to practice, don’t get me wrong. Something in us is changing, and I’d rather it change for the good.”

She nodded, and I told them all, “That’s it. I’m done with this Q&A, but remember, this can happen if you ever want a question answered. Just please no stupid questions.”

I left the room, to go and lie down for a moment. What I didn’t tell them was that for me to give them separate instructions was a lot harder for me than in a group as a whole. I rested for a bit, and didn’t hear the exclamations and screaming from downstairs until I heard running on the stairs.

“Eric! Eric, wake up! Keith has run away, and he’s taken Jess!”