The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Auras

A New Aura

That was all yesterday. It was 2:03 am, and I was being shaken awake by Kim. She was terrified. I was nonplussed. I knew that Keith was taking more than just a simple interest in my girls, but this was going WAY too far.

We scouted the bus, but it was dark, cold, and there was a rough wind blowing, so they couldn’t have gone far. There was no way that I could track them by their Aura – I could only see it up close. We took some flashlights and a First Aid kit, just in case, and we headed out in a four way cross. I took Heather, going east; Emily, Denise and Blair took another way north; Michelle, Megan and Kat went west; Kim, Lauren and Pam took the last way, south. We fanned out, in a 300 meter span, within calling distance of the others. We were walking, running where we could, but the area around my old place was somewhat forested, so there was a bit of dodging and running around and tripping over stumps and dead trees.

A loud yell echoed from the south. I stopped, waiting. It came again, more insistent. I don’t know what happened. Time seemed to slow down, but I didn’t. It was what some people would call a ‘Perfect Moment’, except that this was anything but perfect. I had considered calling the cops – but I forgot my address. I considered yelling for the other girls – but whatever I did, Keith would know and run away, having us to find him again.

This time, when the yell came, it was a lot closer. But it wasn’t Keith, or Jess who was yelling. I stumbled over Lauren, who was in throes of passion. She was furiously rubbing her crotch, trying to bring herself to an orgasm. She opened her eyes, and saw me, standing over her. She tried to go up and reach for me, but fell back down, gasping for air. She screamed again, as she yet again came. She sobbed for air, whispering “Keith…cabin…there…help.” There was a little cabin right in front of us, but I only had eyes for Lauren, lying there helpless. I knelt beside her, and whispered “Stop feeling like this.”

Only nothing happened. Lauren continued to gasp and sob for air, and then reached down to her jeans to start over again. She whimpered, but didn’t stop her hand. “Lauren, stop doing this.” Still, nothing. I took a different tack. “Lauren, whenever you feel the urge to masturbate, you will instead feel like getting more and more sleepy.”

Finally, my gift kicked in, and she stopped. She was crying, her lungs almost devoid of air. She was reaching for air, needing to breathe. I stayed with her for a moment, and then, after making sure she was asleep and alright, I crept towards the cabin. It was slightly lighter, because there was a light on inside. I found myself next to a window, at which I peeked in.

Keith was sitting down in a leather reclining chair, Jess giving him a blowjob. She was using her breasts and mouth on another guy, who had forced her out here. But then Kim moved into the foreground, and started to do a strip tease for Keith, slowly moving her shirt up and her pants down. She would move closer to him for a bit, then when he reached for her, she would step back. This happened a few times before Keith got the rules of her game, and left his hands on Jess’ head to continue her ministrations.

Just as Kim knelt on his other side and started to fondle his nuts, a third girl came into view. She had very large tits, almost too big to be real. They had to be a triple-I, they were so large. I had never seen breasts so large. She swung them back and forth, her black hair waving in front of her face, hips swaying seductively. I watched as she moved right in between Keith’s legs, placed her large tits on his lap, and moved forward and back as she gave him a tit-fuck with Jess blowing him and Kim playing with his balls.

This was almost enough to make me scream in anger. I didn’t know the third girl, but when she turned around to give her ass to his cock, she stared right at me. It was Pam – apparently, Keith had had plans for her body as well. But his were much more extravagant. I tried to control my anger, tried to do anything that would make it easier for me to concentrate, but there was this nagging feeling in the front of my mind saying ‘Kill him”. It was so hard not to listen to it.

I decided against not killing him, but trying out an extension of my powers that I had not tried before. I knelt over the peacefully sleeping Lauren, and after waking her up, placed my hands on her head, and said to whoever was listening in this crazed world, “Bring the girls here, except the ones inside the house.”

I did this because if Keith had done something to them, and they suddenly left, it would cause more trouble than he would ever bargain for. Michelle was first to arrive, followed closely by Heather, Kat and Megan. Blair, Emily and Denise came a bit after, having gone the opposite direction. They all congregated around me, and we discussed a plan to go in and get the girls out safely.

Michelle knocked on the door, topless, shivering and frightened. I gave her a smile and tried to pour out as much love as I could through that gesture. I turned to the other girls, and had Emily go with Denise to sneak around back. Kat and Blair were to go onto the roof while Michelle made a disturbance out front, to cover any noise. Heather was not to use her power except when she was touching all the girls in the room, to protect them from her power, and make Keith think he was in control while we tied him up.

Michelle had the hardest part to play, because we didn’t know if Lauren was masturbating from Keith’s instructions, but from some unknown force, maybe herself. This had been a weird week, that’s all I knew. I waited in the shadows of some trees with Megan, who was going to be my rear-charge, in case Michelle got in the way and I had to barrel through her and whoever answered the door.

The moment the door opened, Michelle screamed. Then she stopped, and started to tear off her clothes, in a frantic hurry to disrobe and join the one-man orgy. So it must have been Keith – He had found Lauren snooping around, and projected this Aura around her to make her masturbate over and over again, not thinking of her safety at all. I was shaking with anger, afraid of what I had become, but unable to stifle it. Wisely, Megan stepped away, and then ran towards the cabin, knocking on the now closed door, hit windows, making a racket and trying to cover up the sounds of Kat and Blair up on the roof. They were there to make sure we didn’t try anything that would endanger the girls and to stop Keith from hurting them at their distance.

But something was wrong. No one came out to see what was causing this disturbance, and Kat seemed to be rubbing her legs together more than usual for trying to keep warm.

So, he had a projective Aura, one that could be shoved around him like a dome or a straight line or whatever, and whoever was near, on, or in that projection would feel his effects on them. That meant that I had to do something long distance as well, which was not my forte. I tried thinking of something I could do for the girls, but there was nothing it seemed I could.

I looked back towards Kat and Blair on the roof. Blair was throwing her clothes off, and trying to get down the cabin, but Kat was trying to keep her on. I spotted an orange Aura around Blair, but a slighter one around Kat. She was still somewhat in control, at least until she was pulled down by Blair and they lay in the snow and ice that covered the ground. Then she was hard pressed to keep Blair off of her. I went around to the side, to take Blair away, when a wave of heat and euphoria engulfed me. I quickly stumbled back into the cold night air, and the feeling was gone. That was what he projected onto me; it must be heat, euphoria and lust on the girls, because I had felt no such pull towards Keith.

And from my angle to where Kat and Blair were, I also checked in on Denise and Emily. And then I got my answer, and created a new plan. Venturing into the heat and euphoria Aura of Keith’s, I pulled Kat out with some trouble, who didn’t want to leave Blair’s side. I told her my plan, and she agreed, but seemed somewhat reluctant. I chanced to look in the windows again, and now Keith lay under a large group of women it seemed. Megan and Michelle were now joined in with the throng of girls, and I continued to please him. I sent in Blair and Denise, and Kat too. Kat gave me a quick peck on the cheek, and ran to join the other girls in walking into the cabin. The door closed quickly, and I heard, rather than saw all the clothes fly off of them. Blair’s face came into view, as did Denise’s before they sank to the ground, lost in lust.

Heather was still a long ways away, but I let her know of my new plan, and she agreed, placing all her trust in me. I gave her a small peck as well, and then entered the dome when Kat came to a window and gave a weak smile. I was awash in the heat, making me want to take off my clothes, but I tried to resist as much as possible. I took off my mitts and hat to compensate somewhat. I also loosened my jacket, just to release some of the heat. In the back of my mind, for some reason, I also heard Mike Oldfield’s Tubular Bells playing. It was the theme that the movie The Exorcist used. It seemed to fit, and I opened the door.

The mass of flesh stopped moving, but I didn’t. I tried my hardest to resist the temptation to remove my clothing, but the feeling was so much stronger here at the centre of the Aura. It was like walking into a fireplace, but I couldn’t stop my feet. The girls disentangled, and then stood in a straight line, facing me, blocking me from getting near Keith. But my ace in my sleeve was doing her job right now.

I took off the jacket, and then my sweater. I was now just wearing my shoes and jeans. I stepped closer to Michelle, who looked right past me, but who put up her hands to block me from playing with her breasts or vagina. I didn’t feel lust at this moment, just anger and relief that so far they hadn’t been hurt. I tried to move Michelle, but she was almost bolted to the floor. Keith had made it so that the girls wouldn’t move at all. So I stepped back, took a chair, and took off all my clothes except my socks and my boxers. Not even bothering to try and hide my body from the girls or him. Not that I was very aroused right now. It was like back with Jordan, telling me to fuck Jessica and Heather. I couldn’t not the way they looked past me and into the dead of night. There was no love, no sense of humanity, no soul. I couldn’t fuck them, couldn’t make love to them, couldn’t even rape them if I had been forced to. It just wasn’t in me to do that. But then Keith spoke, and the girls moved out of the way for him, but then surrounded and faced in towards him. He pulled a chair of his own up in front of mine, and we just stared at each other – him with confidence, me with pity.

He broke the silence when he said “Pam,” who came over and started to massage and play with his cock with her gigantic tits.

“So, Eric, how do you like My girls? They seem somehow familiar, don’t you think?”

“The euphoric atmosphere. Is that you doing that?”

“Why yes, yes it is. Very perceptive of you, idiot. Of course it’s me, who else would command these girls to leave in the middle of the night, search me out and play with me like they have done so lovingly?”

The girls sighed and oohed, as they all reached to their crotches and had a little orgasm just from his complimenting.

“And before you ask, yes, I didn’t have this power before yesterday. I watched as you told Pam to think of what she wanted most in the world, and it happened for her, and an Aura appeared around her. I had wanted Kim, Jess and Heather, your darling bride-to-be, more than anything. But later that night when I saw Jess run out of the bathroom into your room, I wanted to be able to control girls and guys too, like you do, but not as stupidly. I wanted them all too – not just Jess, but Heather, Kim, Denise, Pam…and the rest of them. They are all so very good at being slutty aren’t they?”

The girls sighed again, but I saw my plan slowly working, and continued to let him rant and monologue at me.

“So why my girls then? Why not just wait until you went to a school or a college or something?”

“Because your girls would cause you the most pain. I wanted to show you how a real man –” Here he broke off because Pam’s ministrations finally made him cum, spewing white gunk all over Pam’s face and breasts. She didn’t even bother to get it off her face, but just continued to play with his cock, stroking it, rubbing it in between her mounds of tit flesh, playing with the base of his cock and its head, willing it to come back to life some more.

“Sorry, Pam here is very talented with her new jugs, aren’t you, you little cumbucket?”

“Please, stop calling her dirty things and names. Her name is Pamela, and if you so want her, then let her make up her own mind about it.”

“No way, Jose, I’m not that stupid. ‘Let her make up her own mind’? Her mind is now my mind, to screw around with as I please.”

“Then tell me what happened at the house. I’m actually quite curious.”

“Fine, Eric.” He sneered my name with as much venom as he could. “After I saw Jess enter your room, I willed her to come to me, to see me as she does you. She did so, and then fell to her knees in front of me. But I noticed then that my Aura around me was now Orange instead of a dull white. I placed Jessica in my Aura at all times, so she would follow me anywhere I went. But just as I was leading her out here, Kim surprised me by walking right through the wall with a sandwich. She was as surprised as I was, and ran up the stairs to get you. I found this cabin about a week ago, and have been staying here during the day, thinking about how I was going to lure Jess or Heather here and rape them. This, however, was so much better.”

“I see. And how does that make you feel?”

“What are you a psychiatrist? I feel in total control, not like the girls you’ve let wander free. I’m going to take control over everyone, and then I’m going to kil –”

He never finished the sentence. Emily stood over his prone form, a wooden branch in her hand, smiling down at him. I signalled Heather in, and got the girls calmed down and dressed. Then, I helped tie Keith down to the chair he had so conveniently seated himself in, and waited for him to recover. He stirred after a few moments, but before he could expand his Aura again, I spoke to him.

“Don’t. Don’t ever use your Aura against me, my girls, or anyone ever again, unless you cannot help it.”

I saw it slowly shrink back down to encompass his body, and then it disappeared from our view. When he saw that he was tied up and the girls dressed and staring bloody murder in their eyes, he tried to get his Aura out. But my command to him outweighed his mind, and he couldn’t. He started to cry.

“Why?” he yelled at me. “Why did you do this to me? I was going to let them take control of their own lives, once I found someone better to control! They would have been free.”

“Now, Keith, we both know that isn’t the slightest bit true. With my girls around you, who would ever have thought that you would ever tire of them? Pam can change shape, Kim can walk through walls, Heather can make people forget things. Like you would ever want to get rid of that. No, here is what I’ll do. I’ll let you use your powers, except against me and my girls. Is that alright with you?”

“Yes, yes! Give me back my powers!”

I had already done so, but fortunately mum was the condition on when he could use his powers.

“Is there anything else you want? Or need? Because we’re about to throw you into jail for kidnapping, assault and the attempted rape of one of my friends. And because I’m such a nice guy, I’ll even have you tried as a kid, not an adult as I would be.”

“Don’t do me any favours,” he mumbled. He looked up at me, eyes blazing with hate. “Hey, why can’t I extend my Aura out? Oh wait, still here with you goddy-goodies. Oh yeah, one request. How did you get me unconscious?”

“That was your fault entirely. I saw Kat and Emily not being affected by your Aura, so I connected a fatal flaw in your planning. Kat and Emily are the two girls here with the smallest chest sizes, apart from Pam’s original shape, which she is in now. So, when you formed your Aura, you made a mental projection of my girls with a C-cup or bigger falling in love and lust with you. Kat is barely a C, so she was barely affected at all. Emily, being an A, was left out of your criteria. You caused this yourself. I merely made you talk, and Emily did the rest. She stripped down to make you think she was yours, and then whacked you with a tree limb she had hidden in plain sight. But maybe you didn’t notice that with 10 girls’ breasts on your face?”

“Shut up. So I made one mistake.”

“And it cost you everything you wanted. I couldn’t use my power over yours, as long as your Aura was surrounding you like that. So when you got up, I made sure that you wouldn’t and couldn’t use your powers around us ever again.”

“Well, Mister Smarty-Pants, how’re you going to get me to jail without a car?”

That’s where Heather came to shine. Just as Keith saw Heather move towards him, he found himself coming to his senses surrounded by cops who were placing handcuffs on him. He started screaming bloody murder, and actually screamed “Bloody murder” a couple of times. When he was in the car and sufficiently out of the way, I could see his Aura glow a bit brighter, encompassing his body. But nowhere else. He realized it too, and started yelling about how I screwed him over, about how he was going to kill me, but he was lead away into the dark night.

Of course, Hank and Madeline were going to need to know what had happened, but they were being questioned right now by the police, and I couldn’t get to them without provoking suspicion. I waited for the cops to come to me, and sure enough, one of them did. He was a big burly man, and must’ve been about 4oo pounds of solid muscle. Well, maybe 400 is a bit too much. Maybe 200, but he was big. He asked me some questions, like ‘How did you know?’ to which I replied that Kim told me, which was true. ‘Why didn’t you call us right away?’ I was too angry, officer. ‘When did this all take place?’ I was shaken awake by Kim at around two or so, and to whatever time you showed up. ‘Thanks for the info kid, we’ll let you know what happens. You of course will need to come to the trial. Talk to you soon.’

He was a nice enough guy, so I didn’t bother even trying to use my power on him. In some instances, the best thing to do, is just tell the truth. Of course, being me, that was hard enough as it was. I was about to go back inside to debrief Hank and Madeline when another cop, this one a thin guy with glasses, handed me a blank card, and ran off to leave the property. It didn’t have any writing, but it did exude an Aura. Sometimes the truth helps, but I was still a usurper of minds.