The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Auras

School Daze – End Of Part 1

I’ve never told anyone this, but my parents have a sick sense of humour. They set my alarm clock for 8:20 this morning then called to say that school was closed for the day at 8:23. This was not the best way to start the morning, but we were fully awake by nine.

As Megan and Pam got breakfast going for us, and Heather got up to do some laundry for me (which was nice and weird; it was like having a second Mom at home), the girls and I retired to the den to watch some early morning cartoons. However, my dad must have been watching the news last night, for that’s what channel it was on. There was a view of our High School which caught my eye for a split-second before Blair changed the channel, but she turned it back at my insistence, then turned the volume up for us to hear.

An amateur movie was playing, with the reporters voice in the background. The video showed us ourselves walking out of the school, and led into the cars, and me giving my double peace signs to the crowd. The voice on the air caught my attention however, after a few seconds.

“…High School, just south of the 401 and New Street, has been called into question. What exactly are our children learning there? We investigated yesterday using a mole under special witness protection, and were shocked to see this footage. This shows the Ring-leader of this group of teens, a young man whose name we will not reveal here at this time.”

The girls were staring at either me or the TV. The news show was running on Live, so this was happening now. I was scared shitless, and turned the volume up louder so that the whole house blared out the sound of this reporter and the video in the background.

“It wasn’t until this morning that we were able to get inside the school, but once we had the cooperation from the police officers and Principal, we were taken inside for a closer look. The Principal, Mr. ___________, has told me that no charges are going to be pressed on anyone, even though he admits to being accosted after a meeting with the boy and girls. The actuality of the report we got is first-hand quality. I remind our viewers that certain parts have been omitted, for censoring reasons. Please be advised, we cannot stress this largely enough to not show this to younger children.”

The picture changed from me with my hands out to a professional video of the camera crew and some officers walking around the school, showing areas where students were making out, or even going so far as to show one pair of students half-naked and screwing. The faces and bodies were blurred out, but you got the idea. The next thing we were shown was my Music office, everything stacked inside neatly into boxes, desk and two chairs tucked in, papers neatly in order. The voice came back on.

“Here is where the young man apparently ran his operations, first seeking help from the faculty to set up an office here, and then use whatever scheme he had to control the faculty at large and the school. This is no small charge here – it seems from this video that he was controlling the people through some form of drug usage and bondage.”

The video changed to a small back room from my office, doorway cut into the wall. I knew it was there, but boxes and crap covered it up most of the time anyway. I never even knew that it could be opened. The room was bare except for chains on the walls, a torture rack, and a fireplace with burnt ashes in it. The camera moved closer and we could see blood spatters on the rack and one of the chains.

“This room was once a storage facility, but had been changed to suit the young man’s needs, it seems. However, this was not even the tip of the iceberg. He had controlled the entire faculty too! Here is a testimonial from his music teacher, _____ Eady.

The shot changed to Mr. Eady packing up his books and music pages, along with a box of condoms, in plain sight and uncensored. He looked up at the camera with a big smile. Then came the bombshell – they had forgotten to bleep out my name.

“Eric…oh, Eric! Yes, I know him quite well! Helps me out, don’t you know, with the music and whatnot. I couldn’t do much without him here to help.”

“Mr. Eady, would you say in any way that Eric has coerced you to help him capture, rape and torture students?”

“What are you talking about? Rape and torture? Nothing of the kind – the girls in his music class like him well enough, the kids never seem to bother him, and he even has a girlfriend. Why would he want to torture or capture someone?”

“Mr. Eady, would you say that Eric persuaded you to see things his way?”

“No, not at all! He is such a kind boy, takes after his father in a lot of ways I imagine. He really makes me proud to have him as a student. I know he will amount to great things.”

“Did Eric ever use any drugs on you? Torture you, make you swear fealty to him?”

“I’d like to ask you to leave now. This is just too insane. Eric is one of the sweetest, nicest boys I have ever had the pleasure of teaching. Now, I need to get home to see my wife.”

The reporter appeared on screen again, holding a microphone up to her mouth, right in front of our school. Behind her, students and parents alike were holding signs like ‘Eric ‘s ‘s _______ High School!’ or ‘Eric for Valedictorian 2007!’ The reporter was standing beside the Principal, who was trying to start to speak, trying to keep focus away from the teens and parents.

“Even after much debate, the school has been unable to implicate the young man of anything. Even with a teacher’s testimonial, we were unable to procure grounds on which to prosecute Eric ________ with anything. However, after Mr. Eady’s testimonial checked out with the other teachers, even those who didn’t know him in classes, we checked with our new Math teacher, Mrs. Buxley.”

That explained quite a bit. With a new teacher, and no word about it from anyone, of course the rules of the school had been co-opted. I had heard no rumour of Mrs. Farmer leaving, so this made a few more pieces of the puzzle lock into place. She was leading the cameraman and reporter through the school, pointing out places that teens were fooling around, making out, and my secret hiding place away from it all, my office. She led the crew in there, and pointed to my waste basket, which was now filled with condoms and large vials.

Planting drugs on me? How trivial – but necessary when needing to capture someone who seemed uncatchable. I’m the Snitch to her broom, I thought, harking back to the Harry Potter books. She led the crew into one of the music rooms, where there were a few teens in the middle of an orgy – they looked young, grade 9s or 10s.

She closed the door, and waved her hand for the young male reporter to come up. She snatched the microphone from him, and stared into the camera.

“There, see that? Condoms, drugs, sex in classrooms? Is there nothing he hasn’t corrupted? Can’t you see these half-naked girls running around, boys following like slaves to their whims, everyone and anyone foregoing the romantic cat-and-mouse and going straight to the bedroom? I ask you, no tell you, that something must be done about this boy!”

I sat back on the couch. The house was dead silent. The reported carried on his report on the school and what had happened yesterday after school had closed, but I was done listening. I got up, turned and faced my girls. I smelt burning pancakes and saw Heather standing with a worried look in her eyes. Actually, all the girls looked pretty scared at the moment.

I glanced at a mirror on one of the walls near the stairs upstairs, and saw myself. Bedraggled hair, entangled clothes, tired body. But angry, fierce eyes, tight lips, nostrils flaring. I actually looking menacing to myself, and loosened up a bit. But only a bit – I needed this right now, to help me.

I headed upstairs, took the pan of pancakes off the stove, turned it off, and went up to my room. I searched through a pair of pants until I found Darke’s card, and went back down to the kitchen. I snatched the phone up from the wall, and called the number, plus the 5 digit extension. I waited and waited, until a message came on.

‘Hey, this is ________ Darke. I’m not in right now. Call you as soon as I can. Leave your number I can reach you at.’ A beep, and I left him a curt message, asking to call my girls here at the house as soon as he could, and to do everything he could to protect them. I hung up the phone, and put on a windbreaker.

I turned to go to my truck, but the girls were all standing outside, in bare feet, pajamas, and no jackets. It wasn’t too cold, but some of them were shivering.

“Where are you going?” asked Blair.

“School. Where else? I need to take care of this shit now.”

“Eric, no. Never going to happen. You have only one choice, and that’s to come inside, put this notion out of your head, and go back to sleep.”

“Not going to happen I’m afraid. They can say all they want, put all the condoms and drug vials in my trash, even get a new teacher to testify against me. But, this isn’t about me. It’s about you.”

“Us?! We weren’t named, our faces were blurred, our bodies were the only things seen on TV.”

“Then think of it like this – if I go, I’m at least screwing over that new Math teacher. Please, don’t make me suggest you to move.”

“Eric, we want you to be rational about this,” pleaded Pam.

“I am. You’ll see. Now, move.”

No one stirred. I took a few steps towards them, but they stood fast.

“Please move? I really don’t want to hurt any of you.”

“You do, and you can forget about my marriage.”

I turned to Heather, saw the pleading, loving look in her eyes. I wanted to say yes, to go inside, to make love to this beautiful girl, to all these gorgeous girls, to stay away from it all for all time. I really, desperately wanted to. But I needed to take care of this now, before it got out of hand.

“Heather…I can’t stay here. This needs to be done now. Please, trust me now. I ask you all,” I said, kneeling in front of them, on both knees, head down, “please, please let me go.”

“Alright Eric. You can go.”

I looked up to see them smiling at me. I felt a tremor in my gut, a feeling whenever I saw them naked and willing for a good screw, regardless of whether they wanted to or not.

“On one condition,” taunted Jess.

“What one?”

“You take us, too.” Kimberly helped me to my feet, giving me a brief hug.

“What? No! Not going to happen!”

“Eric, shut up for just a moment. We are in this as much as you are. We’re here to make sure you don’t do anything stupid,” chipped in Emily.

“You need to have us there. Admit it,” said Denise.

“We support each other in our decisions,” smiled Lauren.

“We can’t let you go without your backup,” smirked Megan.

“Besides, you can’t be the only one with TV air time!” laughed Michelle.

“Eric, we’re coming. Now, get in the damn truck before they leave,” ordered Kat.

I took a moment longer just to look at them all. I had blatantly used these powers to make me a harem, yes. That was the original plan. But after things started to wind down, and I had been captured by Jordan, I started to care a lot more about these girls. They weren’t just my friends, or even my girlfriends – they were my lovers, my partners, my wives. They loved me too, for one reason or another. I felt so terrible at that moment that I had even thought about using my power against them, that I started to tear up. I smiled, in that goofy I’m-in-love-with-her way, and said,

“Okay. Fuck it, we’re out of here!”

We all piled into the truck, dressed as we were. Heather sat next to me in the middle, and Jess next to her on the right side. I couldn’t help but think of how this all started, that fateful night of the dance, when even without my (extreme) prompting, Heather had confessed to me that she wasn’t wearing underwear, where I got to see her naked the first time, my first kiss.

She must’ve been thinking the same thing, because she said, “No, I don’t have any Britney Spears with me.”

Jess and I laughed at that, remembering the music and the dancing, the carefree fun of that one night. Checking on the girls in the back, Blair, Emily and Denise had found the blankets and had wrapped or draped them over themselves and each of the girls. It was a semi-warm morning, about 11 Celsius or so, so it was more for the chill of the speed of the wind. I put on some random radio music, just to help me prepare somewhat. I had no idea what to expect when we arrived, or what I would say.

We weren’t the only ones trying to get in. There were cars blocking the road, road blocks, and lots of people walking up to the school to see what the problem was. Where the cops were, I didn’t know. I turned to the right, going down a side road, parked the truck and got out. The girls all got out of the truck and the back, and we started walking along with the rest of the people going towards the school. The girls had kept the blankets and wrapped themselves up in them 2 or 3 to a single blanket. They didn’t fit, so they were draped across their backs. I told myself to calm down, but all I really wanted to do was punch the Principal and that bitch of a Math teacher. I didn’t realize my fists were clenched until Heather took one and Kim the other. I tried to forget what I had planned, but it wasn’t easy.

The school loomed closer, and I turned to the girls for one last second. I tried not to stare at them, but it was hard with them in blankets, pajamas, and bare feet. Not much of their bodies were hidden. Kim had wrapped a blanket around her like a towel, to hide her somewhat out of place large breasts. It didn’t really help much, but it was less revealing than a too tight shirt or nothing at all, which she did most of the time. I shook my head, smiled, and said “Alright. Now, before we go in and tear that bitch a new one, I just want to say that you 11 girls, no, you 11 amazing, beautiful, wonderful women, have been a bright light in my otherwise dark life. If anything happens to any of you, I think that I’ll go crazy and kill someone.

“Heather, Jess, Blair, Emily and Denise – I’ve known you five the longest, and it has just occurred to me that only Jess and Blair have been seeing other guys. That makes me feel, well, special. One of you is marrying me in a couple of days, and that gets me all filled with tingles whenever I say it. Megan – We haven’t known each other that long, but for the time we have spent, let’s say that you opened my eyes, and even my legs, to the prospect of loving you all equally and fairly from our first foray into the field that day we met. Michelle, Lauren, Pam, and Kat – What can I say that I haven’t said before? We’ve known each other for only a few months, but I already feel closer to you all than I do with most other people, including my family. You girls take care of me like my mother does. That’s a compliment, by the way.” I turned and smiled at Lauren, who stuck out her tongue at me.

“Kimberly, you’ve known me when I was a kid, and loved me even before I knew I had any power. If there’s anyone who loves me more than Heather, it’s you. I guess, I just wanted to say, thanks for everything.”

“That was sweet Eric,” pouted Blair in a kissy face. “Except for one thing – I love you more than Heather does.”

“No, I do!” “No me!” “Me, obviously!” came the chorus of disagreements. I laughed and smiled once more, being genial before becoming serious.

“Now, do I have to prove my love to each and every one of you when we get home? Because, if I do, then keep quiet.”

I heard crickets chirping, even in the daylight. We all burst out laughing, and turned to go to the school.

We waited at the lights for them to change, and Heather kissed me on the cheek, standing as close as she could to me without being obscene.

“I love you so much. Thanks for making us do this.”

“I didn’t. You chose to make me do this.”

“No, you persuaded us without using your power. We knew you wouldn’t let this lie, but we all needed to make sure that you weren’t just lying when you said all those things to Pam and Keith about using your powers only when necessary. We all remember who we were before we met you, and truthfully, none of us can say we want to go back to that way.”

“Not one of you? Impossible.”

“Not anyone. You’ve shown more compassion, love and feelings for us than our own parents. Nothing is too big or too small, and everyone is beautiful in your eyes. That makes us feel special and beautiful. You have no idea how many girls need a man like you.”

“I do, in fact. 11 of them. I’ve got that base covered.”

She kissed me again, and the light turned to the little walking man. As we crossed the street, a couple people pointed at us, but no one challenged or yelled to us. We were unmolested all the way up the walkway. As soon as we made it to one of the side doors, unfortunately, we were noticed, and soon we were dragged to the front of the large group of people.

Cameras, microphones and that young male reporter were in my face in a second. He turned me, rather forcefully, towards a camera, and started to ask me questions.

“And here he is now! Eric ________, ladies and gentlemen! Aren’t you supposed to be in jail right now?”

“No, my parents loved me enough to bail me out within 6 hours.”

That aroused a chuckle from the crowd, at least those who had heard it. The throng pressed forward now, to hear what I had to say. In the beginning, this is what I had wanted most – power over people. But soon after meeting Heather, Jess, and the rest of the girls, I realized that secrecy was the name of the game, at least to an extent. Now, it was a burden. I didn’t want these people near me. I didn’t want to do anything drastic, anything that could create a spectacle over me.

“So, how was jail? Cold, dark, damp – like your office torture room?”

“It was bright, sunny, and warm, like my house on Christmas Day. I have no, and have never had, a torture chamber in my office in the school here. That was spliced in, I might add. That scene was from a movie, or a short film. If you checked the TV as I did, you will be able to see a small, almost undistinguishable splicing start point. The door opens, and just as it does, the door changes colour from black to navy blue. Very nice work, though. But I thought we learned our lesson from screwing with videos by watching Speed.”

A laugh from the crowd, happy that I wasn’t bullshitting anything. Heather and the girls were off to my left, and I turned my head slightly to make sure that they were okay. Unfortunately, that was the provocation that the camera man needed, and went over to the girls. The microphones followed him, and he started asking questions of them.

“So Heather. I hear you were Eric’s first Harem member. How does that make you feel?”

“Well, I wasn’t, aren’t and am never going to be in a harem. Eric is our friend, and my fiancée.” She held up her ring for the cameraman to see. She pointed it at the cameras in her face. “Why would Eric want a wife instead of a harem? Doesn’t that prove that he loves me, rather than loves my body?”

“Then why are you covering yourself up? Are you Muslim?”

“That is rude, unnecessary, and completely stupid. I’m cold. I’m wearing my pajama’s, in case you want to know. We left very quick to come here and stop this shit now, before it escalates any more than it has.”

He turned to Kim, standing behind Heather.

“You are new to Ontario, right? You’re Kimberly, from Saskatchewan. Is it true that Eric kidnapped you and brought you back here because you knew him when he was a kid?”

“No, no and no. Well, yes, I’m Kimberly and I did live in Saskatchewan. Eric came there a few weeks ago to get over the death of his friend Jordan, and we met again for the first time in 4 years. I decided to come back here to be with him of my own free will. I love him.”

Oh crap. That was what the reporter was waiting for, because he jumped all over Kim about it.

“Wait, I thought that Eric loved Heather! Does that mean that she has competition for his love?”

I saw the question coming. But, apparently, so did all the girls.

“He loves me too.” “And me.” “Me three!”

All of them were professing their love for me. That could be taken two ways. The reporter could see this as just that, a profession of love for me, or as something that I had done to them to make them see it this way. He chose the latter.

“And you’re saying you’ve always felt like this? Ever since you met him?”

That stopped them cold. They didn’t always love me; but to say they had would be an obvious lie. Neither could they say anything about my power, because then I would be taken away for studying or whatever. I tried to move forward to help out, but the microphones and the cameramen were in my way. I had a lightning strike of brilliance, and tapped the reporter on the shoulder.

He turned back to me, and gave me a half-smile. He must have thought that I wanted the spotlight on me some more. I did, but for a different reason.

“Excuse me, sir, but who do you love? Do you have a wife, a girlfriend, a significant other of any kind?”

“Yes, I do. We’ve been dating for 2 years now.”

“I see…what’s his name?” That got a chuckle from the crowd.

“His?! Are you implying that my girlfriend is a man?”

“Not at all. I’m just wondering, does she have any friends?”

“Yeah, so what. We all have friends,” he sneered at me.

“So, my point is, have they ever said, in your presence, that they love her?”

“Yeah, why?”

“Well, wouldn’t that make you jealous of them for loving her too, instead of just you?” Heather winked at me, and smiled, aware of where I was taking this to.

“No! They’re her friends, they don’t love her…like that!”

“Well, why then does it matter if Kimberly, Blair, or any of the others say they love me? Does that mean that they are competing with Heather for my love?”

“No, of course not! That’s just stupid reasoning.”

“And is this recording live?”

“Ye –”, he stopped, realizing his own slip up. The crowd laughed and cheered. It was simple psychology really, make him think of something he could relate to, and bam, he’s screwed. I turned to the cameras for a final statement.

“Ladies, gentlemen, friends and family. This is all I have to say about this subject now and forever. I do not have any power over these girls, or anyone else for that matter. Yes, it may seem like that for right now because of the spin the media is making out of this. But do you really think that seeing people have sex is going to change peoples’ opinion about it? Or that because we’re more open with ourselves than before that we’re going to go into ruin from it? School is made to teach us things we need to live by, and have fun doing it. Sex is fun, and it teaches the students the repercussions of having a relationship based solely on a person’s looks. So, please, don’t come chasing after me, don’t dog me or my friends, don’t do anything like…this reporter here.”

Leave them laughing, a good way to leave any speech. It makes them forget about anything else said. As I stepped away from the reporter who was signing off, the main doors burst open and Mrs. Buxley came charging out towards the cameramen. She grabbed all our attention, and freaked me out when she started reaching for me and groping my chest. Then she pulled out her ace card, and started this shit up again.

“Master Eric. Please, please, forgive me! I didn’t know what to do, I let them in the school, and I was ordered by the Principal to show them where the lair was! I’m sorry, I’m sorry!”

The crowd was deathly silent, and I tried pushing her off of me, trying to get away from this crazy bitch. It wasn’t me that did it: it was the crowd of people. Shouts and cries of anger started immediately, and people dragged her off of me, and held her up. She was crying, but I thought I heard a couple of deep laughs turned into sobs. She knew what she was doing, and she thought that now her story would be believed entirely.

I turned back to the camera, and stared at it. I focused in on it, trying to see my way into hundreds, thousands, millions of living rooms, with the millions of people watching. My eyes started to close, from the sheer pressure of it. I clenched my hands again, and my Aura flared right out around us all. I directed it right into the camera, a straight beam of pure power. I straightened my thoughts out, and made it as clear as possible without screwing anyone’s lives over permanently.

“She is lying about this. I do not have a harem. These girls are my friends. I love them all. That’s it.”

I stopped projecting my Aura, and fell down to the ground, head feeling like it was ready to burst and spinning at the same time. I wasn’t ready for that kind of projection, I knew. I just wanted it done for good. No matter what she said about this afterwards, no one who had seen this report would believe her. Heather cradled my head in her lap, and Blair ran over to help me up. I held my right hand to my temple, and massaged it. My head was hurting, but it felt like a really bad headache compared to a second ago when it felt like splitting open. We made it back to the truck quickly, and by the time we were at home, I was fine again. It was just that much pure power in that one focus that made me feel that way. I had never done that before, playing it safe by saying things while focusing on speaking to a large group, about 100 people or so. But this was 100 times worse and more people were subjected to it, so I wasn’t ready for it.

We all went to the den, to see my parents there, holding hands, waiting for me to come home. They sprang up and hugged me and the girls, telling us it was the right thing to do, how they had taped the whole thing, what great friends they were, how she was a total nut case, and so on. The news was still on, but they were reporting on some other crisis or another. This wasn’t over just yet, but I had more important things to take care of right now. I disentangled myself from the hugging, and started issuing orders to everyone there.

“Okay mom, and dad: I need you two to get that tape of us, and show it to your work places. Say it is about your son, and whatnot, you’ll think of something. I don’t want either of you to get into trouble with anyone at your jobs about this.

“Heather, go to your parents’ place, and tell them that they’re to move in here temporarily. Just for safety reasons.”

I held her for a second, and waited until my parents were out of earshot.

“The real reason is that as soon as Mrs. Buxley was led away from me by the crowd, I saw a small sliver of Aura emanating from her chest, thin as piece of paper. Invisible more or less, it was purple in colour. It was gone almost as fast as it had appeared, but I saw it on her from then on. She was Controlling people with something, either her words, her actions or her mind. I’m guessing her actions, because Jordan’s was red, and he was a Mind-Controller. I’m a Voice-Controller, and my Aura is white.

“Girls, tell your parents that you’re staying with me until this dies down more, and if they haven’t seen the news yet then to get them to come here and watch it. Kim, because my parents are your temporary parents, you need to go and find Officer Darke at the police office. Tell him that Eric is in trouble, and give him this card.” I handed her the blank white card, the Aura changing from my White to Kim’s Blue. The girls left quickly, while I made my way to my room, to turn on the TV in there and check the online news sites for any reports of my little demonstration.

Heather was the first back, her parents a little confused but more than willing to agree with their daughter in the state she was in now. She led them to the den to the family computer to watch an online version of the report, which was already up and running. Kim disrupted my watching of how I looked when I was mad by shrugging and coming back in. The girls all arrived shortly afterwards, and I led them into the den as soon as they got here. Heather started it again, and they all watched it in total silence. I sat on the floor against one wall, eyes closed, rubbing my head. This was supposed to be a stress-free week from anything; I was getting married in a few days!

When the video was over, Heather’s parents were nodding to the girls and me, and started to unpack their overnight bags. I wanted to scream and yell, and plead and beg, and not have to live this life right now. But this was my problem, and I had to fix it somehow. The phone rang, and I ran upstairs as fast as my legs would carry me. It was Officer Darke.

“Eric. Darke here. Don’t move, stay in your house, I’ll be there as fast as I can.”

That was at least some good news. At least he had got my message, and had called to make sure we were all okay. The door opened, and my parents came back in, saying that their bosses were shown the video, and agreed to not make a big scene about it tomorrow. More footsteps signalled the girls’ parents arriving for the news story. Now that all the people we needed were here, I just needed Darke to arrive.

Almost a minute later, there he was, standing patiently at the door. He was having a cigarette, but I let him enter anyway. I didn’t know that he was a smoker, but then again, he’s the mind reader, not me. He thanked me, and went into the den with the rest of the crowd of people. 11 girls, 11 pairs of parents (including mine), and Officer Darke made 35 altogether. Before anything else happened, I needed to get things cleared up.

Standing near the stairs, I proceeded with the truth.

“Thank you all for coming here quickly and without question. As I am sure you all know by now, there has been a disturbance about myself and your daughters at the school today. I have been accused, questioned, and almost raped by a teacher, Mrs. Buxley. Please, those of you who haven’t seen the report, please watch it now. Mom, if you would please. I need to talk to Officer Darke here.”

I pulled Darke away from the TV set, not too soon either. Apparently, my parents had rewound it until they saw the teacher come out of the school.

“Officer,” I started.

“Please, call me Darke. Everyone does. I hate the term Officer.”

“Okay, Darke, the reason I don’t want you to watch is because I show my Aura right into the camera. I need you to be free from my power, free to make your own judgements about the entire thing, without being subjected to my imposing on your free will.”

He nodded, and we waited by the stairs. As soon as it was over, I asked my mom to rewind it fully, so Officer Darke could watch it in my room in full, to take notes. He left us down in the den, and I heard my room door close. I stepped up again to start talking.

“Parents, I know you may be worried for the safety of your daughters. But, if I may, you will understand more if you don’t talk for the next little bit.” Time to bite the bullet, I thought, clenching my teeth. “I have a special power to make people believe whatever I tell them.”

As I had asked, no one spoke or even looked shocked. They all just waited for me to go on.

“I have used this power twice on you. Once, to get you to let your daughters behave more freely around you with me, and once more today on this tape. I needed you all to see how wrong she was, even before you agreed with it because you don’t have a choice anymore. That is the unfortunate part – I so far am unable to fully take back any order I have given.

“Now, it is true that in the beginning, I used the power I was given mainly for having sex with your girls. But over the last few months, I have started to see what you have known all your lives – that they are precious, special, and should never be subjected to anything like that ever. I regret doing those things in the beginning, but truthfully, I would not change it because I could not live without your girls in my life anymore that I could oxygen.

“I have only recently started to see a pattern in what I am doing and how others can do similar things. If I may, you could all see what we girls see. They are called Auras, and they surround your bodies.”

I stopped to muster my weakened strength, and let them see our Auras. Now they did act surprised, because as far as they could tell, the room was full of White Auratic light, so dense it looked like fog.

“Please, don’t leave and no questions just yet,” I pleaded, because they were starting to get fidgety and looked ready to bolt from this nightmare, or start yelling at me. “I did what I did because I cared for your girls, and I needed others to understand this, as well as you do now. This Aura that surrounds you, that comes from me. You might also notice that 4 other girls have a different coloured Aura. Girls, can you come up here for a second?” Jess, Heather, Pam and Kim came and stood at the front of the room, in front of the TV set. “These girls all have two Auras surrounding them, my own White, and their own colour. As I said, I can control people with my voice. That makes me a Voice-Controller. Jessica here is a Healer, and can as far as we can tell, recover from any internal injury almost immediately. Heather is a Forgetful, as she can make other people forget where they are, when they are, among many other things. Pamela, she is a Changer. She can change body parts around to whatever she wants on herself, effectively making her invisible to the world if she needed to. Kimberly is a Sifter, able to pass through solid objects, as she is demonstrating right now.”

True to me saying this, Pam was now 4′6″ with a nose as long as a ruler and almost no hair, while Kim was leaning on the TV while being in the TV. Pam changed back to her normal self, and Kim came out of the television.

“I know that this is a lot to absorb right now, but what I can deduce is that each of us, we all desired something more than what seemed humanly possible, until this latent ability we all carried came to awaken. I can guess that Heather wanted people to forget something that she had done, Jess wanted to cure the poison in her body, Kimberly wanted to run away from something, anything, and that Pam wanted nothing more than to change how she looked.”

“But not all of us can achieve this power. I have only seen it come out in one person, a boy named Keith who did what I would not, and enslave your daughters and Kimberly here. He had them forcefully, while I have not had to use my power over them for almost 20 weeks. Truthfully, before that time, I had not thought about the repercussions of my actions; today, we have seen them unfold in an ugly way.”

“It’s more than that, Eric.”

Darke had come back down, and was standing behind me. He looked grave.

“It’s much more than just today’s report. Because Eric here focused his Aura right into the lens of the camera, he projected that one line of orders to almost 1.47 million people. That means that almost one and a half million people saw this, and believes his story to be true. This is no small feat – the only other person in history that we know of who had power like this was Hitler. And we all know what he became.

“No, it is more because we now have the Auratic Chapters, a society that keeps tabs on all the people with Auras like Eric here. We don’t want another Hitler or Montezuma, so we keep a close eye on them, and if they become too big for their shoes, we Suppress them. It happened with William Wallace, Hitler, and Lincoln. These historical people were people like Eric or Heather or Pam, making people love them, or forgetting specific things, or even growing to be powerfully built to look strong to a weak country.

“And, because Eric has now revealed himself to other Chapters across the world, he will soon be getting offers to come and police their countries for them. His, and yours too, only options will be to leave. Somewhere, anywhere, but stay off the map.”

“Darke, I took care of one mishap. I’ll just take care of this one too.”

“I wish it were that easy, son. You see, the people who run the Chapters are each given a secret power, one that makes it impossible for them to be controlled by others, unless it is their wish to be at the time. You see these people every day, and you may not know it.

“Running is the best option. Of course, that means that the 4 girls here will also have to be on the run. So, where would you like to start running to?”

I thought, and stayed silent. The room waited for me to speak. I knew what I had to do. It was just in the manner I wanted to do it.

“Darke, how do you get in contact with these bosses of the Chapters?”

“Uh-uh, no way. Not going to happen. Either start running or die. They don’t take too lightly the effects of things that people like you have done. I’ve heard rumours about them killing anyone who comes within 100 feet of them, for fear of being too weak and slow to use their powers in time.”

“I just want to meet with them. That’s all. They can lock me up, take me away, kill me, strip me of my power, anything. I want what’s best for them, not me,” I said, pointing towards the girls.

“Eric, do you know how hard it is to set up a meeting with all the Chapter Masters?”

“No idea. But, if it can be done, then let’s get it done sooner rather than later.”

“There are Chapter Masters in every tribe, village, town, city, province, state and country. The ones you need to get to are the ones of the Countries, but they are a superstitious lot. They haven’t gathered for almost 60 years, since Hitler was becoming too big for his boots. Not going to happen, give it up.”

I looked to my parents, who nodded once. The other parents were solemn, but I could see that they agreed. The girls needed their lives back, with or without me. They were who I cared about the most, and for this one thing, I didn’t want to look at them. I knew what I would see, and my footing would waver. I addressed the group at large.

“I will go and contact the Masters of the Countries. Please, stay safe and healthy. How, when and where we will meet again is to be seen. I give you all my love, and my love goes out to you all. Especially you Heather – I hope that one day, you will forgive me. I have one last command for you all – Do not grieve your loss of me. I gave you my word, and I promise, I will return.”

I walked upstairs, and out into the day light. I’m writing this down for Heather, so she will know that I love her, every day. I am taking nothing with me; no clothes, no money, none of the girls. This trip will be one of hardships and discipline, of courage and honour. I will return one day, and reclaim my relationships with the people who changed me from a usurper of minds to who I am today.