The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Auras

A Different Approach

It has taken me time to pick up his journals, but I can understand the reason he left them here for me. He loves us, that much is certain. I keep tabs with all the girls, but without Eric, it was impossible to anchor us together easily.

Yeah, it’s Heather. I know, kind of scary huh? Where should I start…at the beginning, a good place to start as any. When Eric left that day, I was sure my heart was physically broken in two. But because of his damn order, I couldn’t grieve for him – I knew that he would be back one day. He promised us. He promised me. It has taken me almost two years to start reading his journals. I don’t know why I didn’t before, but something was holding me back. Probably fear of losing him again when I read it, or remembering his face clearly, or the way he held me, or something.

Now, time has forced me to see things differently. It’s almost a year since he left us that fateful day, but let me start from the beginning, like I was planning to.

When Eric left, and presumably left the country, he left us to wallow through school without him. Kimberly tried to keep us together, but the timing was off, because she was a grade above me, and it was hard to see her every day. I saw her off and on during the rest of the year, and every month on the 3rd, to see if she had heard of any news.

Christmas was hard last year. We had all gathered in Eric’s house, to keep his parents happy, but there wasn’t any cheer without him there. We never realized how much energy Eric spent with us to keep up our spirits and join us together. We left that night depressed and in a funk, but unable to express it. It was hard for us to do anything like that, almost like a punch in the gut.

This past summer was a long 3 months. It was harder for us than everyone else – despite the school being rampant for its sexual tendencies, there was the usual anticipation for not having to work for 3 months, just playing and hanging out with friends. Exams were finished, and the hot weather was just around the corner.

With 11 lonely girls, (10 if you don’t include Blair starting to date Bryan again), Eric’s parents were more than happy to let us come over and swim in their pool. We did that for one or two days, until we came to realize that Eric wasn’t going to come back that quickly. We had asked to see his room, just for memory’s sake, but the door was locked and boarded up. Even if he ordered us all not to worry or grieve for him, it was still hard not to think of him.

Jess and I started to drift away quickly. I couldn’t understand her drug usage, and wouldn’t touch them myself. Emily went next, then Megan, followed by Blair. Denise and I got closer as friends, and Kim was always there for a shoulder to cry on for whatever reason. The other four girls, Michelle, Lauren, Pam and Kat all hung out together, but not with us anymore. It was very hard for us to get over the loss of timing, but while we were going into grade 12 next year, and they were going to College and University. We still got together on our 3rd every month, but it was shorter and shorter, with less said every time. Soon, it was going to be me and Kim alone – of all the girls, we had known Eric the best and the longest.

Kim was going to a local University, to be close to Eric’s parents who had become her ‘more than temporary’ parents, but still treated her as an adult, in charge of her own life. If anything, Eric’s disappearance and explanation had tightened the grips of our own parents on us. They wouldn’t let us go to the dances or the proms, saying that we could be taken advantage of again, by someone less then nice as Eric.

So, a little update of the Auratic Chapter of Burlington. There was a meeting, of course, of what to do with the four of us who had Auras. Pam was acquitted on account of her having her power for less than 3 years, whereas Jess and I got a severe talking from Darke about the responsibilities we were to perform if the need ever arose. Kim, having had her powers for more than 5 years, and using them before for stealing and damage, was taken into custody and placed on house arrest. Of course, since this was a secret organization, they placed an Aura inhibitor on her, in the shape of a watch. It did the same things as a House Arrest leg strap, and made her unable to leave the house without alerting them, or Sift through anything with more mass than a drywall or fake wooden door. They did, however, plant another locator in her leg, just to be safe. They told her that she shouldn’t stop practicing, but was allowed to at night, in her room, alone and only for a certain time.

Apart from that, we haven’t really needed to use our powers. Jess, of course, still smoked, but at least she wasn’t into cocaine or heroin; she stayed with the less powerful drugs, marijuana and crushed seeds or something. But, truth to tell, I’ve been practicing my powers. I can project my Aura at one person, two people, or a group. I can also have them forget something that they had known all their life, as well as remove previous commands. Pam could change some of how other people looked, but seemed restricted to facial or chest changes. Like it really mattered, but we did experiment and, for the first time in years, by breasts that actually defied gravity somewhat, and Kim’s large GG chest had been reduced to a more manageable EE. While at Eric’s house, or home to her, Kim was able to take off her watch when she slept, giving her about an hour or two every night to practice her ability to Sift through things. Kim was growing better at going through doors or walls, and starting to pass through earth and floors. That one still scared her, as her lungs would be crushed if she stopped Sifting mid-way.

During the summer, we practiced with our powers, worked at part-time jobs, and made money the old-fashioned way. I was tempted to make the manager ‘forget’ who was made manager so I could get better shifts, but the manager at the restaurant where I worked was put there with good reason. So I shouldered the crappy wages and hours, and before I knew it, school was only two or three days away. Our reunion was scheduled for tomorrow, but it called for rain, and I knew that most of the girls wouldn’t come. Not like I blamed them; it was getting harder and harder for me to believe Eric’s last promise, but I had not given up on him.

Still, there was one constant in the group whenever we were together for whatever reason. The sex was still good, if lacking in some male genitalia. Not that it could really be called sex, more like passionate love petting. The girls and I would never be able to orgasm more than once, unlike whereas Eric seemed to get us off like twice or three times a night.

Unlike Eric, though, we had all stayed in High School and even if they wouldn’t say it, the other girls were all waiting for him to come back as well. We never spoke about it; we never found a need pressing enough for us to dredge up old memories.

This is hard! How did Eric do it all the time? I mean, typing is one thing, but writing it all down is a lot harder on your wrists than you give people credit for. I mean, yeah sure, writing everything down reminds me of The Butterfly Effect, like that guy does and goes back in time and changes things. But I know that for us, and for him, Eric needed to leave.

Oh, and one other thing – Officer Darke came and visited us on a weekly basis, just to let us know that if Eric was dead, he would know in an instant. Apparently these Chapter Masters were not only superstitious, but gave word of any Auratics who died to their underlings, so no search would go out, and the proper handling would be taken care of from then on.

Darke was a nice enough guy, if not creepy at times. He would come and go as he pleased, not ever caring what mood we were in at the time. But he did allow us to express our feelings, which was enough. More, actually, than what most guys did.

The story of Eric’s disappearance quickly raced around school. Oh, the school! I forgot to write that down. Yeesh, this is a strain on your brain. How Eric got that much detail into his writings, I’ll never get...

The school. Right. Well, after the Principal was found screwing a fourteen year old girl on drugs, he was tried, found guilty, and is being someone’s bitch in a 6′ by 12′ cell. Mrs. Buxley, after being forced to show the news people the door in Eric’s office, was found guilty of tampering (with what, we never found out), and was sent off to another country; her home probably – she was originally from Greece – and we didn’t see her again.

Now that the school was out a Principal and a Math teacher to boot, we had a lot of stand-in teachers for a while. That was last year of course, as this year was another school year, and someone was sure to have been found.

I never realized how much my parents were so much more tight-assed than Eric’s parents. They had curfews, chores and just enough rules to be fair and cruel at the same time. Back when Eric was around, and I was with him every day, my parents never really entered my mind. They were there, but not. It makes sense to me, anyway.

I’m sitting in my room doing this, Eric’s journals next to me. I read them through, page to page, for almost the last 3 months. They were very helpful, not in the way that taught me why Eric did what he did, but how and when and where. Most notably the way he stopped using his powers on us. He did only ever say those three things to us, and the rest was us. I guess that deep down, people really do want to just let loose, have fun, and not worry about things like we’re supposed to. Eric brought that out by letting us be free from obligations for a time, and I think that humans in general are all supposed to be like that.

Well, my hand is now cramping, so I’m going to talk to Kim for a bit on the phone, then curl up as much as I can in my hard, straight bed, without the man I love so much.

School started yesterday, and sure enough, we had a new Math teacher, Mr. Bright. Our new Principal, a woman named _______ Lewis was just as much a hard ass as the old Principal, but there was something sort of familiar and appealing to her.

Oh, and yes, I forgot to mention – both Mr. Bright and Lewis both have Auras. That is scary, that people with power are in power. Bright, like his name, has a yellow Aura; Lewis has a Black one, like mine.

There are Auras all over the school, some visible, some quietly slumbering, waiting to be unleashed. Only Pam, myself, Kim, and the two teachers are in full view, with Eric’s Aura creating a slightly weird white glow around everyone. I guess, that if Eric had died, then his Aura would fade – this gave me some comfort.

I didn’t have Mr. Bright in my schedule this semester, but I knew I would next time around. He taught the Grade 11 U/C Math, a composite course for those of us who need math but don’t in our near future. From what I gathered from people who did have him, they found him nice, easy going, charming even.

Kim and I were on our lunch break today when Megan joined up with us, along with a guy she had met last year, Mark. He was nice enough, but Megan’s chest was all he had his mind on apparently, as he never once let go of her, even with Kim and I there. They left soon enough, and were replaced by Blair and her boyfriend Bryan, Michelle, Lauren, and Pam and her boy toy Steve. Everyone else was in class or elsewhere. Steve and Bryan didn’t really seem to get along; Bryan was probably the best thing for Blair at the moment, whereas Steve was the worst wrong person for Pam. We didn’t say anything though – we all did what we had to, just to more or less forget about Eric.

And don’t get me wrong. I had had a couple of flings, but it was more for my release than anything else. The one thing that Eric had overlooked was the sexual drives of women who don’t have many inhibitions left. Kim and I were on the prowl quite a bit, looking for some fresh tail about every other day. I don’t know how Eric did it, but we were all satisfied with him, even if he was shorter than some guys or didn’t do us for a week or two at a time. But, we were unable to control our urges very well without him there.

This one time, a guy named Fred was looking for his class. He was a Grade 10, new to the school, and had asked me for some reason. He was completely shocked at the lewd behaviour going on in the school, even going so far to ask if any of the girls wore underwear. He was a devout Christian, and thought that this was what Heaven on earth was going to be like. Anyway, after pointing him in the direction of the class, I followed him to make sure he got there on time and in the right class.

Well, he was going the right way when a jock bumped him into a locker. This wasn’t normally so bad, except that the jock turned on Fred and accused him of trying to trip him. Things would have escalated to an overall bad degree if Frank hadn’t just dropped the jock. And not like, dropped his jaw or his legs. He punched the guy in the shoulder, the gut and kicked his legs out in what seemed one second. The jock doubled over on the ground, and Fred, seeing that I was still watching, shrugged and smiled sheepishly.

He had done Tai-Kwan-Do since he was 12, he told me, “To make sure that he never got picked on from kids in school.” That was enough to get my heart going, and I dragged him to the side of the school. There was a forested area back there, and while it wasn’t very warm, I made sure he was. Kissing him, pushing at his clothes, we panted and shivered in the cool morning air, mixing warmth and cold earth together with our bodies. We rutted in the forest like a couple of dogs in heat – he even took me doggy style. It wasn’t like I didn’t want it, but this was strange, to see this meek guy punching out a jock and then telling me how he wanted me to fuck him.

Soon enough though, he was out of semen for the moment, and I led him towards the school again. We got to the doors when he handed me a business card with him name, number, address and email on it, and grabbed my ass goodbye before entering his class. I looked through the window, and he had adopted the meek, weak new person look again, despite having just fucked one of the most popular girls in the 11th grade.

Speaking of school, being in Grade 11, I got to choose more than just Art or Gym to take, and I decided that History would be a good choice – American, not Canadian. I really wanted to learn more about someone else’s history rather than just keep going and going with my own. The pre-civil era is what I really like; learning how groups of people kept their alliances when it favoured them, the war over land, that sort of thing. But what I was looking for, really, was something in their history that might have influenced our ‘evolution’, so to speak.

American Indians and Canadian Native Americans seem to have had the right ideas; some of them still do. What interested me a lot that day was the Ancient Histories of the two nations, warring, peace and the in-between. So, I switched out of the American History and into the Ancient Civilizations class, and found my happy place. The teacher, a Mr. Papadopoulous, or Shadopopopolus, or What-dya-call-it-pus was my teacher, and he was the gentlest soul in the world. I met Blair in that class, and we sat next to each other quite a bit. Ivan and Justin were also there, next to some guy wearing a fedora pulled down low, and sort of slumped in his desk. Someone had apparently been shagged out for the moment.

It was in that class that Blair and I got to know more about each other – under the desks. We were in a box-like formation; the teacher would be in the middle of the classroom, and the students all around him, letting him see us all at all times, and us him. But thankfully, the desks were dual layered, so there were some people in front of me and Blair all the time. We never did much anyway – a pinch here, a poke there; once Blair wanted to see how uncomfortable I could get, and slipped her hand up my skirt one day. We sat there, her playing with my pussy, all through class.

She got her just desserts, to be sure. We waited until the other students left for lunch, and stayed in the classroom to ‘work’ on some homework. The teacher let us stay, knowing we wouldn’t cause trouble, and went to get himself some lunch. As soon as he locked the door upon leaving, my legs were wide open, and Blair was beneath the desks in front of me. She licked my crotch, then my pussy lips, slowly, tantalizing me. I shoved her head in between my legs, and pushed on her head quite a bit to get her tongue deeper.

I closed my eyes and played with my breasts under my shirt. It looked like I was masturbating by playing with my breasts, Blair said later. We stayed like that, and my mind wandered to the last time Blair and I had done something like this. It had been about a week before Eric had left, and we were just fooling around waiting for him to get ready for school one morning.

Coming back to the present with a jerk, Blair had decided that my hands weren’t enough on my breasts, and had joined hers as well; only her hands were under my shirt – from under my skirt, as well. Wow, I had been out of it. I dropped my hands to her shoulders, trying to get my hands on some part of her body, to rub and caress it.

We didn‘t even hear the key in the door, but as soon as the telltale squeak came from the opening, Blair was out of my shirt in a second, and crawling back to her seat as the Fedora kid came back in holding the teacher‘s keys. He was still wearing his hat low so we still couldn‘t see much of his face or eyes. However, Blair made some excuse why she was on the floor, but the boy didn‘t say anything. Just picked up a jacket slung over a chair, and walked out.

After he was gone and we heard the door lock again, I was all ready to finish what Blair had started. As I opened my legs to stick my fingers in, Blair grabbed my wrist and whispered, “I think that was Eric!”

I jumped out of my seat and raced to the door. It opened slowly, and I poked my head out to see which way he had gone. But either he had taken the hat off or I couldn’t see an Aura, because all I saw was the dim white and mixed colours of the school populous.

I came back inside the classroom, and slumped down by the blackboard. It was Eric – he was back! But how, why? I needed to know. The door opened again, and in came the teacher. He looked at Blair first, then me, smiled and asked us why we were still here working when we had a lunch hour of free time. He suggested that we make the most of it, and sat at his desk. Blair gathered our books, and we left, hands clasped together in fright and excitement.

Eric was back.

I was pistoning my fingers in and out, in and out, remembering his face, trying so hard to think of him as he was, his cute face, his great cock. I needed his cock now more than ever. It was early morning, and school started in about 10 minutes. I should’ve been driving there already, but I needed relief from the ache in my loins. I really hoped that he would be back there today. I needed to see him, just once, that was all. I needed to hear his voice. Even it was saying ‘Leave Me Alone’, I just needed to hear it. The alarm clock screamed that I was already late, and I reluctantly pulled my hand out from my snatch, sniffing and licking my hand clean as I raced out the door.

If I hadn’t been such a busy body this morning, I would have remembered that I didn’t have a bra on. Or a spare pair of underwear for my skirt. But if guys got a peek, good for them – let them think about me humping their quivering bodies, or using my tits to make them cum all over me. I was wearing a skin tight t-shirt with spaghetti straps, which came down to my midriff, and my stomach was tanned enough so that the combination didn’t look too red-neck. I was wearing my usual skirt as well, a dark blue plaid skirt, that came down to just, and I mean just below my ass. If I sat down, I would be sitting on my ass, nothing else. It was better for playing around in – and none of the teachers, the male ones especially seemed to mind too much. I was never picked to jump around in Drama class, but that was fine with me too.

I walked into class a minute or two late and sat down next to Blair as quietly as I could. The boy was there again – pajama pants and fedora in place, head and face down on a shoulder from a girl on his lap. His hands were otherwise occupied in dealing with a supposed ‘itch’ from under her shirt. Justin and Ivan were listening to the teacher talk about something or other, and I half-listened until he said the word Aura.

The guy raised his head slightly, but pulled his hat down closer to his eyes – he was paying attention, and that meant that I should too.

The teacher was speaking slowly, now that he had the new boy’s attention. He was almost giddy, seeing the rest of the class zone out but for me, Blair and this guy. The guy’s hands stopped, and the girl on top of him squirmed until she got his hands moving again. His attention was focused on the teacher though.

“Well, I was saying that some Aztecs believed that the Auras in the sky would rain down on the chosen few and elevate them to a higher plane of life and understanding. They said that the gods were helping them to defeat their enemies because of the Auras on them. Unfortunately, like all civilizations, the Aztecs were lost to history’s pages.”

I raised my hand slowly, trying not to get too excited about this subject. “Sir?” “Yes, uh, Heather, right?”

The boy’s head came off the girl, but only for half a second. I gained confidence from it, and dove in.

“Did the Aztecs say what kind of divine providence they received from the Auras? Or was it a superstitious belief in order to raise witch doctors and the like?”

“Well, we, um, we can see on page 42 here in your books that there is a small list, about 20 things or so that the Aztecs claimed some people could do. Open to page 42, and see for yourselves. I will go through them, explaining in case there is any confusion.”

Pages fluttered open and past, to get to 42. It was silent in the room – except for the girl’s panting as her hands turned the pages fast.

“Well, we can see the first few are easy enough to understand – flying, mind reading, super-human strength. The fourth one there, telekinesis, does anyone know that word?”

The boy raised one arm, his right – the arm came out of the girl’s shirt, and she whined a little until he shushed her with a harsh grope with his left. Unfortunately, that meant that half his face was still hidden, the half on my side.

“Yes, the man in the back!” The teacher still hadn’t learned our names, so there went that aspect to finding out his name as well.

“It means being able to move, rearrange and place things around with your mind. Without the use of touching the objects themselves. The objects would have to be small, because the larger the object, the harder it is to concentrate on everything at once.”

It sounded like Eric, but it was deeper, harder. Not loving, not caring – it was like the boy smoked his entire life and had a permanent smoker’s cough.

“That was, um, very informative. Yes, that’s it exactly. Let’s see here...does anyone know what memory displacement is?”

The boy spoke again, from behind the girl’s back, but loud enough to be heard by everyone in the class. His head was tilted back, just a little – his chin was sharp and a small fuzz was growing on it.

“It means that someone could erase, replace or alter memories of another person or persons, in order to create false memories of what actually happened.”

The girl finally was off his lap, and she sat down at her own desk. No one, not even me, really seemed to mind her on his lap, but it was a relief to see her at her own desk. His head lowered towards his desk, and that damned hat kept his face hidden. It seemed that he didn’t want anyone to know who he was, not even Justin and Ivan, who were sitting right next to him.

“And as for the other things – spontaneous regeneration means healing yourself, inside and out; metallurgical replacement means having the ability to replace something, anything, with any kind of metal or hard element; combustion assembly means the ability to create a bomb out of something else, anything with the right ingredients in it; body reconstruction means to be able to change your body in any way you see fit; complacency means to have the ability to put anyone and anything at ease, be it a human, a dog or a boulder falling down a mountain.”

“Yes, that’s...” the teacher started, flipped to the pages and scanned the passages in a few seconds. “That’s all correct. How did you know all that?” His eyes looked back up to the guy at the back of the room, and widened in shock.

The boy had taken off his fedora finally, letting us see his face. It had a large scar down his right eye, cutting it almost in half. His hair was mottled and black, scruffy and unkempt from being in that hat. His blue-green eyes flashed with something like defiance and respect. He spoke into the quiet room, quietly, and whispered,

“Because I have seen it.”

There was no doubt left in Heather’s mind, or in Blair’s, or in anyone’s in the classroom – Eric was back, looking tired, angry, and ready to kill someone with a cold glare. And with that, Eric got up, out of his seat, and left the classroom. He nodded to Justin, Ivan, Blair and me as he passed us; the teacher didn’t even move as we left as well. I made sure to tap his arm, just to make him forget the last few minutes.

Once outside, Justin and Ivan gave him high-fives and Blair gave him a hug. But they all knew who Eric wanted to see, and I wanted to see him too. They all went back inside, apologizing to the teacher for leaving. The door closed silently, and Eric and I were alone in the hall.

We stood there, silent. Eric had put his fedora back on, but not to cover his face. He must have wanted to hide from me. I was silent, but I was shaking with fury, love, anger, kindness, sadness, and happiness all in turn. I raised my head to look him in the eye, and then stepped one step closer. I unclenched my right hand, and slapped him on his cheek. He didn’t say a word, nothing. I slapped him again, and again. Then I fell into his arms crying, not trying to say anything. There wasn’t anything to say to him that he didn’t know. He held me, letting me ruin his shirt with my tears, and I finally worked myself down enough to say “Why?”

He put a finger on my lips, looked down with his love and that cold fury that I could still see in him, and then lifted my eyes until they locked again. I could see and feel his pain, his remorse. I wanted nothing more than to kiss him, to make the pain go away, but I knew that I couldn’t until he told me what he needed to say.

He grabbed my shoulders, a little roughly, and pushed me away slowly, making me hunch over sobbing silently. I never stopped looking at him, and he said something quietly again.

“My house. After school. Bring everyone in our group. I’ve missed you all so very much. I will explain everything.”

I didn’t want to wait, I just wanted to hold him, to never let him go again. I couldn’t feel bad about his leaving, but that didn’t mean that I couldn’t feel sad about him leaving again, even if for another few hours. He turned away from me, waved a little, and walked out the doors of the school. I stayed there, pulling myself together, when I ran downstairs and tried to follow him. But he was already gone. Now I had to gather the girls for tonight.

I went back inside the classroom, where the teacher was smiling again.

“Oh, miss...uh, Heather? You’re late.”

I had assembled outside his house as soon as school was over. Almost everyone could now drive by themselves, but it was more exciting to walk there from the school, a group of 12 girls who were almost silent the entire way, all absorbed in our own worlds. It was a warm afternoon, with the sun shining, and everyone around us enjoying the last remnants of summer before it got too cold; we just made our way as sullenly as possible to Eric’s house, where our lives had been torn in two 8 months ago.

We crossed the streets, turned two corners, and were almost at his house when Michelle finally broke the silence.

“Well, I don’t know about the rest of you, but I can’t wait to see him again!”

Thanks Michelle, I thought. If only you had kept quiet, this would have been better. But I wasn’t really mad at Michelle; I was mad because I didn’t know if I should be mad or not. He shattered my heart, and my life, and left me being unable to complain about it. On the other hand, I still knew that he loved us, and would do anything for us. These emotions were all swirling in my head, as we reached his front door.

No one moved once we were all arranged on the front step. We were all, what’s the word, reprehensive about seeing him again. Finally, I worked up enough courage to ring the bell. I thought better, and just opened the door.

Eric was kneeling on the floor, just outside the range of the door. He had his head bowed, his face covered, but we all knew it was him. No one spoke. Time dragged out like a snail moving across the street, and the mood dissipated almost instantly as soon as Eric said,

“I’m sorry. Please forgive me.”

We all were just too happy to be mad at him, or angry, or even sad that his face was changed somewhat. His lifted his head; those eyes still shone with the same fiery brilliance, the same love that we had known for what seemed all our lives. He dropped his head back down, and started to get up. He was pushed back onto the floor as 11 girls tackled him and we just hugged, caressed, kissed and cried around him at the same time. He started laughing, a sound which none of us had heard in a while, and we started to laugh softly along with him, not sure of the joke.

“Could you close the door? Some people walking by could misconstrue this as rape.”

We got off of him slowly, not wanting to let go of him, even for a second. As Michelle closed the door, we all removed our shoes and waited for him to stand. He did so with a grunt, and leant heavily on the railing. We offered to help him, but he waved us off. He pointed down to his basement room,

“Well, you know the way. Get yourselves comfortable, and I’ll be down shortly. I must ask you, if you wish to get comfortable by removing your clothes, then do so, but try not to pounce on me. I will make the time to reacquaint myself with you as soon as I can.”

The other girls raced down the halls into the basement. Megan was the first down the stairs and in the basement living room. She was sitting on a couch, legs crossed, shirt off, bra too. That seemed like the right thing, the only thing to do so we all threw our clothes onto a big pile by the south wall, and waited for him to come down. As Jess got up to get herself a drink, she shed her pants too, and her thong, to be completely naked. I hadn’t seen Jess naked in a while, as she was looking good. She was somewhat thinner and her body was a bit toned and bronzed from the summer, while her hair shone like gold.

Pam was fiddling with the button on her jeans, Lauren was trying unsuccessfully to lower her zipper with shaking and sweaty hands, and Emily was helping Denise and Blair out of their pants. Jess moved around the bar to get to the booze, and started to ask everyone what they wanted to have; Pam, Kat and Lauren had a vodka cooler; Emily, Denise, Blair and Kim were getting Sprites and Cokes; Michelle and Megan and Jess had water.

She served everyone their drinks as soon as they came up to the bar, naked. It was like the first night here again. She had been looking at the bar with longing, I remember. Eric had told her something, then got her a drink, then she drank it while Eric played with our boobs and fingered me for the first time. It had been a great night, the first of many repeated attempts at getting an orgy going.

I was behind the bar, getting myself a rum and coke, when Eric trudged down the stairs. His head was bowed, the big fedora covering his face again, his body still clothed and looking sore and tired. He lifted his head slightly to smile, and then sat beside Kimberly, on the pull-out futon couch/bed. He stayed curled up until we were all sitting somewhere on the couches around here, then began to talk. This is going to hurt my hand as I try to write everything, but luckily Eric remembered it for me, and told me that I could type it if I wanted; he’d copy it down later.

“Girls – no, ladies. I’m very truly sorry I left in such an untimely manner and in such a way that may have harmed you. My last command to you all was stupid – I know that now. You should have been able to grieve all you wanted.”

He was sitting with his arms wrapped around his knees, which were drawn up on the couch/bed. He was speaking through his legs, but his voice was loud and clear. The only other sound was a clink of ice within a glass, or the deep breathing of Kim, who being so close to him, wanted so desperately to jump his bones.

Eric was depressed again, but not a Jordan-depressed. He knew that all we wanted was him to touch and talk and fuck us, but he did the next best thing, and unwrapped him arms, and put one hand on Kim’s shoulder. She melted into him, and we all gathered closer to touch him. We congregated near his legs and feet, and left me a space on his other side – I stayed behind the bar.

“It was my intention to save you all from harm, to save myself in the process. But that was the mistake – I needed to save myself first. No one I met had ever heard of any girls I had in my ‘entourage’, and if they had heard, they didn’t know where they could find you. I know it sounds selfish, but the only way I could save you all was if I had been able to save myself first. Speaking of which, I have spoken to the Chapter officer in charge of Burlington, and you can remove your Watch, Kim. I let him know why you were acting out, and he understood. You are still under probation – nothing I said changed his mind about that. Conditioning, you see. You may use your power, but try to not attract attention to it.

“Back to the point. It was my intention to save us all from being hurt, to not have anyone worry. That was futile, it seems. I’ll let you know what I have done in order to clear my name of anything bad, and what 2 steps I need to complete still. Until then, though, I guess you all have a right to know what happened to me. Heather, behind the bar is a video camera. Would you set it up for me? I want you all to remember this story, as the part that comes after the story will be more difficult to tell.”

As I rummaged around the bar, I moved a couple glasses and whatnot, and two small brown paper packages with crinkled writing and faded letters on them fell onto a couch. Jess helped set up a camera with a small tripod. She waited for Eric to give the go-ahead. Eric, meanwhile, was moving around the room, setting us all up.

He had us all lie down on a couch or the futon, straight out, head to foot. Then when he saw he didn’t have enough room for us, he told us to put two people on each couch, and three on the couch/bed. That still left room for three more people on the floor.

I was lying on the futon next to Kim. We had all disobeyed his earlier suggestion, and were lying in spooning or cuddling positions. The plan was to have Eric in the middle, Kim facing him, so her breasts would cushion his face, and mine as well, if he lay straight backed between us. He signalled to Jess, who turned on the camera – it wasn’t playing anything, so it must’ve been recording us, for whatever reason.

Jess and Emily were on the floor, and Denise got off a couch to join them. That left Eric to join us, and he lay down exactly where we wanted him to. Eric reached into his pants pocket, and said one thing before switching it on.

“Listen – envision yourselves as I tell it.”

What follows is an exact recording of Eric’s travels around the world, speaking to the Auratic Chapter Masters.