The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Auras

Then They All Had Sex

I woke with my back stiff, my legs still apart. Eric was nowhere at the bar, or in the basement area. We didn’t really worry – he was fine by himself for a bit. That gave us girls a chance to talk.

Not that many of us wanted to talk. When you have a particularly scary realistic dream, you tend not to talk about it for a bit. This was more than a dream – this had actually happened. Looking around, I saw Jess rub her right eye a few times; Kim was huddled in the corner, head between her legs.

The one thing that never even crossed our minds at that point was finding each other sexually attractive. I could very plainly see everyone’s chest and pussy, but it didn’t make me as hot as it would have 4 days ago. We all looked like scared, broken little girl dolls. I gathered the courage needed to speak.

‘Does...does anyone need a drink? Because I know I do.”

I wavered when I stood, and held onto the countertop to steady myself. I poured water into a glass from the tap, and slowly drank it. I started to feel better already, to be doing something rather than sit and think about what had happened to Eric.

What bothered me was what had happened in the interim between leaving Japan and going to Egypt. He had said it so curtly, not as much detail as when he had started. I started to understand the pressures of what he was going through. He was protecting us, to the point of killing himself.

I set up a few more glasses of water, and stumbled upstairs. I was leaning on the railing pretty badly. It felt like I too had had my eye cut, my love lost, and finally duelling, and winning, a battle with someone I loved the most, but losing someone that I loved too much for it to feel like a win. It was a defeat.

I reached the main floor, and Eric’s parents were sitting in the living room, eyes on me. I nodded slowly, and they nodded back. We smiled slightly, to know that there was something else going on, but nothing like they were used to. Seeing me naked was nothing new; seeing me naked and hurt was something else altogether. But they didn’t move.

“Eric’s outside, in the backyard. If you want to see him.”

“...yes, thanks.”

I worked my way over to the kitchen, leaning on the walls, the table, counters and chairs, and made it to the back door. It was open, and Eric was sitting on his diving board. He was looking at the water, and didn’t register me when I called to him. I crawled down the stairs to him, and he looked so sad, so forlorn, that I just wanted to hold him, to cradle him, to baby him until he got better.

But we both knew that it wouldn’t help; he needed professional help with this. He was back into a funk – not even Saskatchewan would bring him out of this one. Not only had he killed a girl he loved, but he had killed about 13 men too. Men who had had lives of their own, men who had wives and daughters and sons and brothers and sisters and fathers – they were all dead.

I stood by him, then sat on the cold concrete next to him. I dangled my feet in the pool; the water slowly lapped up and then receded. We didn’t speak, because there was no need to. I heard the door open some more, and Jess stumbled out into the night air as well. She was followed by Kim, Blair, Denise, Emily – all the girls that Eric had ever loved, except three. Pam wasn’t there, for some reason or other.

They came down the stairs as well, and huddled around the bottom of the steps, and then I saw Jess nod. This wasn’t going to be good – I could just feel it. But nothing happened; Jess just came over, and pulled on Eric’s arm. He rose lifeless, and without protest. In fact, he just looked like a Zombie, being led along, no will of his own.

Usually a group of naked girls around one guy would make the guy’s mouth start to water and the cock start to rise. But he looked like someone who had just seen his own impending death hanging on to him.

I followed at a safe distance, in case they tried to do something to him. They led him inside, back downstairs, and I stayed behind to sit and talk to his parents. They were under the orders not to call the cops or say anything about what was going on downstairs – they too had been listening to Eric’s journey, and were feeling the effects of it as well.

I made it to the main room when the fun started. Well, maybe fun isn’t the right word. But it did startle Eric out of his funk for a bit. It startled me too.

Pam, who had not come outside, was waiting for Eric back inside. She had changed her form to look exactly like Hannah. She was sitting there on the couches calmly, naked and waiting for Eric to join her.

Eric just knelt in front of her and started to cry. It was so hard for us to watch, but harder to turn away. This was something Eric needed to do alone, and having the other girls around didn’t help. We left the living room area and went instead to his room. We sat on the bed, in a big jumbled heap, and waited. We could hear Hannah/Pam’s voice carrying through the walls, and Eric’s crying slow down and stop. I could write what Pam said to him, but that isn’t my way of doing things. Eric would write about it, if he wanted.

After lying on a futon for so long and not moving, our muscles were very stiff. Mine weren’t so bad, but my back hurt still from the weird sitting position. I got off the bed and stretched right up to the ceiling. The other girls got a good thing going too – Blair did some baseball stretches, Kim did some leg stretches, and Jess helped me stretch out my back.

I couldn’t speak; none of us needed to say anything. But the silence from next door was just too quiet, even for us. We wanted to go in; we needed to go in. I barred the door by sitting in front of it and doing some leg stretches, because I could see a few of the girls start to get anxious.

So, in order to calm us down and get our attentions away from Eric, I started a conversation.

“So, who here wishes that we had never heard that?”

“I do.” “Me too.” “ It was too scary, even for me.”

“I have the ability to rearrange memories and erase them, but even I don’t want to make Eric or any of us forget this one. I knew from the beginning that Eric would probably ask me to help him forget this – I don’t want to do that. And I know that Eric won’t want to go to a psychiatrist. Who else, or what else, can we do?”

The room was silent for a bit until Michelle let out a yelp. She had been sitting on the bed calmly, not really thinking, when a mosquito had bit her on her neck. We all looked at her, and she blushed and mumbled “Mosquito bit me...”

Blair giggled at Michelle. Michelle reached around and pinched Blair’s nipple with her fingers. Emily joined the fray by poking Michelle’s tummy. Blair went for Emily’s butt, and accidentally hit Denise’s crotch, who kicked out and hit Megan and Kat’s breasts simultaneously, and then a feud of poking, pinching and tickling began. I may not have thought that Michelle was the brightest crayon in the box, but she did begin some truly marvellous sessions of tickling and more than tickling.

It started slowly, as it usually did. Michelle was tickling Emily’s foot, who was laughing uncontrollably, when she bit down a bit too hard on Denise’s arm, who reached around Emily and put her arm around her head. Pulling Emily towards her, she pushed Emily’s mouth to her right tit, where Emily started to suck it. Meanwhile, Kat and Megan were trying to extricate themselves from a half-nelson hold from Kim, who instead of getting free, ended with Kat at Kim’s crotch and Megan’s chest at Kim’s mouth. Kat started to lick Kim to get herself free, but Kim just pushed harder, and Kat stuck her tongue down Kim’s snatch more. Megan’s chest was being licked, and she was slowly massaging Jess’s breasts instead of trying to free herself from Kim. Jess was sucking and kissing Blair’s pussy, while she was playing with Lauren’s tits. Lauren was looking left out, and I got up from my position at the door and started to climb over and under the others to get to Lauren’s pretty kitty. I reached her smooth folds and ran my tongue around the outside of it before exploring her deeper. Lauren leaned forwards and started to massage my ass, and then I felt a hand explore my own crotch, and my legs opened of their own accord.

None of us heard the door open and close, put I felt a new body on me, and assumed that Pam had joined the fray, because the hands on my ass stopped, and Lauren’s legs started to twitch a bit more. I felt Pam’s ass on my head, and I reached around as much as I could and tried to massage her ass. I ended up getting one of Kim’s tits, and started to roll and pinch her nipples. The whole room was moaning and getting very hot when a new moan escaped Emily, and then we heard the telltale slap of flesh on flesh.

That just got us more excited, that Eric had joined us, and our vigour was renewed. I switched to Kim’s other tit, while Lauren’s legs pulled my head in tighter, and the hand at my crotch started to move faster and faster. I licked faster as well, and deeper. Emily’s moans were starting to overpower our own, and then we heard a male grunt, and a relaxed sigh from Emily. Then, a new moan, and it sounded like Kat was being drilled. We got more and more excited, knowing that we could be next.

Megan was after Kat, then went Pam, then Lauren. Six of us were left, and I knew why – Eric was a tit man, and he was weeding us out, one by one. His endurance was incredible, and how he kept going, I don’t know.

After Lauren and Pam had left, I squirmed into the new Michelle-Kim-Jess fold and left Denise and Blair to look after Eric. My breasts were being rhythmically squished when Michelle would rise up to lick at Kim’s snatch, who was playing with Jess’s tits, who was eating Michelle out, who would play with my pussy whenever she wasn’t busy with eating out Kim.

We heard Denise and Blair sigh together, and then the bed got lighter. Jess was pulled out of our loop, and she was led squealing with glee back to the other end of the bed. We could hear Eric’s grunts, and a slip-slap of cock on tits. Then a squish, and Jess moaned with renewed life. We felt the bed bounce a few more times, and then felt rather than heard Jess’s release. She was always a bit more active than the rest of us.

Michelle, Kim and I had been eating each other out and playing with whatever body parts we could when I felt Michelle’s tongue at my crotch slip away, and her breasts leave my own. Kim and I now focused entirely on each other, but instead of 69ing, we were lying down face to face, grinding our bodies together, hands all over each other, kissing deeply and licking each other’s breasts when the other needed a break for a second. Our legs were crossed over each other, rubbing our cunts together, creating a great friction, one that was intertwined with getting very wet at the same time.

Michelle’s sigh was like a beacon of hope for us. I felt Kim’s body leave mine slowly, and then I lay down and turned to watch. I slipped my right hand in between my legs and the other went to my breasts. I rubbed and fondled my nipples and clit as I watched Eric, dripping with sweat, beat Kim’s breasts with his cock, then slide it in between them, and then slowly enter her. I could almost feel her joy as he penetrated her – after almost a year of waiting, it was good, I could tell. I pulled on my nipples while waiting for Eric to turn to me. I got ready for him, and opened my legs as far as I could, and pushed my breasts together. I heard Kim sigh and moan as she neared her orgasm, and then screamed out loud when it hit. I heard yells and laughter from next door, cheering Kim on. Kim settled down, and then without a word, she left, a goofy smile still on her face.

My turn was next, and I couldn’t wait. I felt Eric bound onto the bed, and lift my legs above his shoulders. I moaned from his touch – it was much more aggressive than I had ever known before, but it was a good kind of aggression. He started to rub his cock up and down my slit, not entering me, just teasing me a bit by slowly entering and then exiting. I wasn’t in the mood, and without thinking, just growled at him “Just fuck me now.”

He laughed, long and hard, and then just as quietly as I had been, growled back “Yes, ma’am. Your wish is my command.” That got me even more wet, thinking that he was exactly that, my fuck slave, that I could have him whenever I wanted, wherever. But that was already the truth – we screwed almost every day last year, sometimes two or three times a day. He plunged into me, and I saw a whole new world open, and moaned in relief. It had been so long since I had been screwed properly, not just the quickies that the girls got at school.

I didn’t hear Eric’s whispers, but I did understand them subconsciously. But there was a voice at the back of my head that said this was bad, but I didn’t listen to it. It was small, insignificant, and I didn’t like it anyway. This was good, and this was what I wanted. I needed Eric to fuck me, over and over again.

I felt my breasts being played with, pulled by their nipples and then squeezed and mashed against each other. It was so good, in with my pussy being drilled that I wished we would never break apart again. I may have been hurt for his leaving me, for breaking up with me before we got married, but this took the cake – I hated him the most for leaving me without this.

I orgasmed for good, once he finally did inside of me. It was a strange feeling, that I should have release because of what he had done to me. In fact, it was a better orgasm than what I usually got from the guys around the school, because I had finally come to terms with Eric and myself.

We both lay down, side by side, panting for air, needing to breathe, to calm ourselves. After a minute or so, Eric kissed my cheek, and stood up. He put on a pair of pajama pants, and went outside. I followed suit after catching my breath a bit more. I opened the door to find the girls sitting, not lying, on the couches and futon. There was a bit more of a friendly, happy atmosphere, like when we all got together the first time in this basement. It had grown since then, but that didn’t make it any less of a good thing.

Eric nodded and smiled at me, and I smiled back. I sat down on a bar stool next to Jess, who was nursing a glass of bourbon, and Eric spoke for a short bit.

“Well, I think we all needed that.”

Laughter.

“More than anything, I needed that. I guess that anything can be solved with a great group fuck or moving to Saskatchewan.”

More laughter.

“Seriously though, in case you haven’t noticed, it’s about 9 at night, and we all have school tomorrow. So, instead of making you listen to me talk about what happened for the rest of the year, I’ll just tell you.

“Yes, I waited until January to get my appointment to see the CM of Australia. Turns out, he was on Sabbatical here in Canada at the time to go skiing with the Canadian CM – they’re old war buddies. Who knew? We got things straightened out, and then I left for South America. That trip lasted me much too long – it was a nonstop mess of gangs, thugs, and jerks who pushed me in every direction. It turned out that it was a kind of test, but one that only the ‘truly righteous and noble’ could go through, so says their CM. She was okay, I guess, but that didn’t make it any easier to get back. And yes, I did have sex along the way; why wouldn’t I? I knew that you all would be, so don’t get pissy at me.

“From South America I went to see the CM of the U.S., and that just took up even more time. Africa was bad; Australia worse; Even South America wasn’t as bad as the lawyers, dictators, businessmen and puppets that were danced in front of me before I even got to get to a waiting list for their CM, and then during the wait I was out of money, so I needed to work, and blah, blah, blah. Long story short, we met, got things straightened out, and was actually on my way home when I was caught in a freak heat wave in Toronto. Hank was out of town, so I missed a ride home with him, but I did get back, as you can see.

“I had to ask my parents to keep me a secret, you see, because I didn’t know if you were still around or not. And if you were, whether you would want to see me or not. So, I went back to the school. I registered for my classes and whatnot during my time in the U.S., so there was no big shift for me. I would sit in class, and sleep for the most part, but keep my eye on you girls. You may not have noticed me; Blair and Heather did, but not hard enough to recognize me until today.

“So there’s the long and short of it. I did what I had to do, in order to keep us safe. I accidentally met and destroyed two girls’ lives. I killed about 10 people, and now, I believe, we are all caught up. I was in a funk, to be sure – that was about the 4th bottle of tequila I’ve gone through in a week.”

We were all quiet, but more in a relaxed, caring but tired way. We knew why Eric had left; he had filled in all the missing pieces. Well, not all of them. But we could guess what the two packages on the bar were for. And there was something else, something he had said earlier...what was it?

Jess reminded me of it when she got herself a drink of water, and made another up for Emily. Two drinks... two things...two last things to do! That was it.

“Eric? What are the two last things you have to do?”

“Well, m’dear, I have to go and see the CM of Canada still, because he was out, as you may recall. And I have a meeting to attend to in the morning concerning college. That’s all. Now, I hate to say it, but I’d like all but Heather, Pam, Jess and Kim to go home, just for tonight. They will be leaving too, so don’t freak that they’re staying here when you aren’t. I just need to talk to them a bit more about...us. Thanks, girls. Oh, and before I forget – I love you.”

The girls filed out and dressed quickly, leaving me and Kim alone with Eric, who was sitting at the bar, emptying and washing the glasses of water and drinks. Pam and Jess, I suppose, were upstairs talking to his parents. He looked so calm and peaceful, we didn’t interrupt him. Nor did we try to clean anything; we had noticed that he was always more calm when he had something to wash and dry. If only because he could take anger and frustration out on pots and pans. But I just loved to watch him work, especially because he had grown up, and not just up either.

Eric had lost the puppy fat he had carried with him; now he was strong and lean, not a lot of muscles, but he looked healthy and tanned all around. He may have a scar over his right eye and on it, but it made him look like a war-hero, not a scarred man who was out for revenge. His dark brown hair was starting to fill out in thickness, and his arms looked strong, despite lack of biceps. His legs, too, were firmed up, because he had done all that walking.

The Eric we knew, at least for the facial features and body type, was gone forever. But, the Eric that made silly jokes, made us feel special, had us both tied up and set free within himself, and that loved us, was still there. He was humming quietly to himself, some song he had sung last year in the choir. Jess and Pam came downstairs again, with shirts on, but the rest of their clothes were still in the heap. With the other girls gone, it was suddenly a lot quieter. We didn’t say anything for a time.

“You know, just because I’m here, doesn’t mean that we can’t talk.”

That broke the tension in just the right way. We all remembered who we were with – we were with Eric, the guy who had left us for a year to go seek our protection by becoming the lapdog of the secret, unofficial military of the Auratics.

We spoke of little things and nothings. The new teachers, who Eric said he had already met and found nothing wrong with them; the old teachers, who Kim and Pam had screwed once (the males); the new and old students, how the school was changing, jobs and work, what shifts we had, how much we were paid, where everyone was going to go in a few years for college or university.

For the most part, Eric remained silent. I think he just wanted to hear us talk, to let him know that we were actually there. I wasn’t going to think that he was an imaginary thing in my dreams, but who knew – it could have all been a dream. If it hadn’t been for the orgy then the sex, and the story, and the three other girls who were here looking at the same place I was from time to time, then yeah, it could have been unreal. But no, there he was, face turned down, back to us, not talking, just listening.

We heard a clink or two, and then glasses being pushed back onto the rungs from where they hung, and then Eric came and sat in front of me. I opened my legs, and he wrapped them around his shoulders, and started to massage my feet and calves. I carried on my discussion with the girls about the shows and Graduation next year. That was always a source of dissention with us – we didn’t know who Eric would take to Prom, if he did go.

When we were starting to wind down with whatever we were talking about, Eric would start us off on a tangent, keeping us motivated for a time. He went from my calves and feet to Jess’s shoulders, to Kim’s back, and was working on Pam’s hands and arms when he did start to say what he had called us here for.

“Sorry, girls, I don’t mean to interrupt. I just wanted to make sure that we were alone here. The others, I know, would be more than jealous if they knew why I needed you all here tonight. I noticed that of the girls here, only you four seemed to be able to control your Trances better. Denise and Blair would wake in each others’ arms, crying or shaking with fear; Lauren and Kat would have Megan’s arms entwined with their own, heads buried down together, and so on. They were all afraid of who I had become and what they were seeing.

“That’s not all though. I need you four to do something for me. Kim, your task is the easiest, albeit the longest. I need you to spy for me; keep your eyes and ears open for any sign, sound or anything that could be the CM’s or those assailants coming for me. They won’t stop until I do, or they’re dead. I’d take option C, none of the above, as much as possible.”

He let go of Pam’s hands then, and moved back to his stool, so he could face us all at the same time. Even then, after the glorious and refreshing sex, I could still see him start to get hard. But his mind was on more important matters.

“Jess, you are going to help me heal the school. I know something more about our Auras which I will tell you all in a second, just bear with me. You, me, and Heather will revert the school to how it should be run, with a few exceptions, mainly a dress code during the summer and no one really knows why it’s okay for us to have sex in class when no one else can. That kind of thing.

“Heather, because you can make people believe whatever you want them to and have the ability to make them forget things as well, I need you to help me make people think that last year was an experimental way of school, with a new curriculum based upon teaching the students about relationships and unwanted pregnancies and whatnot.

“Pam, you get the easiest and yet hardest task of all – you have to be the paragon of ‘The Right Way of School’ for a bit. You can change your face and body type to make you seem like 30 different people, all in the same day – you just need to help keep the peace.

“My task in this is to help the four of you, as much as I can. I will help you Kim, by showing you how to do more than just slip between walls and doors. Jess, I will show you how to project an Aura. Pam, you’ll find that you can change more than just your face or chest or body. And Heather, I can show you how to remove an important, life-altering memory. How will I do this? In one more second, please. Kim, could you get those paper packages on the bar?”

Kim Shifted right through the couch and bar counter, and got the two packages, and reached back. She handed them to Eric, who held them very carefully, before holding them up for us to see the labels and faded letters.

“These packages were the two things that Master Chong gave me. He told me that in here, would be my redemption and my downfall as well. He didn’t specify what they would be, but I’m sure we can all guess. Well, here goes.”

Eric tore open the first package, and out dropped a t-shirt, a bracelet and a note. He unfurled the shirt, and it was a tie-dye shirt with one shoulder sloped down to give a hint of sexiness without showing anything; the bracelet was a simple thing of shells and knickknacks. He set aside the note for a second.

“This was Hannah’s shirt and bracelet that I bought for her. Now I can see the downfall, obviously. He gave me these packages to remind me of who, and what, my enemies can make me lose. Chong obviously gave me these things to help me get over them; and to remind me not to use my power indiscriminately.”

The second package was open as well. There was a longer note in there, two pages worth, and along with the shirt and bracelet, which were almost identical, was a small card. It turned out to be a picture of the three of them, sitting at a cafe, drinking coffee, laughing and smiling. Eric pressed it close to him, and then sighed and handed it out to me. I took it and passed it to Kim, who gave it to Pam, who gave it back to Eric.

Hannah was quite beautiful – even without the memory of Eric’s to show me how she looked, and his tampering of my sexual preferences, I would probably have wanted to date her, she looked so good. Taryn was different; she had this spunky, ‘Don’t mess with me’ look to her that made her sexy and unapproachable at the same time. I could understand why Eric was upset that they were gone.

The t-shirts were re-folded and placed on the bar counter, bracelets on top of them. Eric picked up Taryn’s note first, because it was longer, and began to read.

It’s been almost a month since we’ve seen Eric, and I can’t wait. I don’t know what it is about him, but I can’t get him out of his mind. Nor the fact that Hannah and I have been spending almost all of our time together since that fateful night at the Sharpe’s. I have spent almost all of my time trying to make myself forget that night, but another, stronger side of me doesn’t want to. He may not be coming back, but then again, we got a call earlier saying to go to the Pier and watch the ships. It was from someone we didn’t know, a guy in Korea. It had to be Eric, because we had made sure to give him our phone numbers and e-mail addresses. Here the script becomes illegible for a few words. Damn it Hannah! She came in just now wearing a bra that didn’t hide as much as it should, and nothing else. If I hadn’t been writing this letter, I would have given her a piece of my mind. Or maybe a hand in picking out a better thing to walk around in. Or maybe two hands.

What’s wrong with me? I never thought about Hannah like that before! I know we’re good friends and we had a tryst that one night, but I can’t let myself be drawn into a relationship with her. She can’t be...I can’t be that way, right?

Later On That Night

So, it really was Eric who had called us. He bought us dinner and a bracelet at a tourist trap, and despite how cheap it may be, I finally understand why I can’t stop thinking about him. I love him. I really do. I’ve never loved a guy this way before. I think that if we go any further tonight after drinking, I might want to give myself to him, once and for all. And there’s something else; since he’s been here, I’ve been unafraid to tell Hannah how I feel about anything, and I think that she likes me that way too. I’m afraid of Eric, but not because he makes me do things I don’t want to do already – I’m scared of the girls at his house that he lives with already. What if they don’t like me? I’ve seen a memory of Eric’s describing them, neat little trick that is, and they sound way too perfect, even for me. Well, here’s Hannah, wearing her birthday suit, so now’s better than never.

Eric looked up at us, and said simply, “That’s where it stops. Here’s the second page.” He picked it up, and it was a lot shorter but no less disconcerting.

We got a call from Eric saying that he’s going to be out of reach for a bit. That’s fine. I need to talk to Hannah for a bit anyway, about moving in with Eric and going to be with...h..im~

The scribbling stops and then begins again suddenly.

Hannah just came in, wearing nothing. I’m going to ravish her, then take her and her little friend, uh, Taryn here, to the pier. Make it sound like a struggle, then wait for Eric to show up. It’s so easy to take women this way. They don’t put up a struggle, even beg me to put it back in them again. Her breasts are nice too; no wonder Eric likes her. I wonder what making one woman fuck another is like?

“That’s where this one stops. I could hear laughter in my head when I shot Taryn; that means that whoever is behind this is going to be a Mind-Controller. The odd thing is, is that Taryn didn’t have a red or red-like Aura around her. This is getting much harder to understand. Please, bear with me. I have Hannah’s to read, and then we can discuss them.”

Eric could see us itching to talk and speculate and question and wonder. Before we could say anything though, Eric started to read the other letter, Hannah’s. Except that it wasn’t from Hannah.

Eric,

It has come to my attention that you had to shoot the two girls who were accompanying you here in Japan. My deepest condolences and apologies. I do not know who took Control of Taryn, or why. But we do know some things. Whoever took Control of her didn’t have absolute power over her; her real self would emerge for a bit at a time, fighting the Controller. Not unlike you did, I hear.

When Taryn shot Hannah (yes, I believe you didn’t shoot her), she regained control of herself for a moment, and aimed just to the right of Hannah’s heart. She shot Hannah through the chest; it was a through and through, the bullet was recovered in the sand. And when you show Taryn, you didn’t hit her heart either, just the chest again.

The police are not going to press charges, as they believe this to be a Yakuza gang related kidnapping. Among other things, as I have said before, this is your downfall and redemption, your fall and rise again. You may think of this as a Phoenix Chance – the one thing most men dream about, but it almost never happens. The two girls, despite having their memories of the entire trip erased, are alive, fine, and on their way back to Canada. If you do run into them again, they will not remember you, or find anything reminiscent about you. I’m sorry, but this is for their protection as well as yours.

If you so choose, you can once again try to pursue a relationship with them, but take note: Taryn no longer has the ability to change, erase or alter memories in any way, except in the dire occasion as you did once to a Keith. This is your Phoenix Chance; I suggest you use it wisely.

MC Chong.

Eric, by this time, was in tears. Tears of joy, obviously, finding his downfall and redemption in the two letters that let him know why he was cleared and how his forced killing was not, in fact, the end.

Kim and Jess led him to the futon, and sat him in between them. Pam changed back into her normal non-huge-breasted self, and started to rub his shoulder and pat his head and back. I stayed where I was, rereading the letter MC Chong sent. There was something in there that I didn’t think sat right. It was the thing at the end, about Taryn being unable to use her powers; only someone of a high Mind, Voice or Acting Control could do that – no one Eric had mentioned had that kind of power.

This whole business was fishy. There was something wrong with this whole thing; it may have taken a year to do fully, but he was back. And then there was this whole every country CM thing that just didn’t sit right – why would every continent have just one or two CM’s? Weren’t there more than just one major city in every Eurasian, African and South American continent? Why did he find them all so easily? I pondered these things until I heard Eric’s crying stop.

He was still happy, but in a different way. He calmed himself down, and told us to lie on a couch/futon each. We did so, still naked. Eric never did seem to find us very sexy if we were doing something important – so much sex early on in life made him still interested but not all he was interested in. Honestly, it’s one of the reasons I love him all the more.

He stood in the middle of the room, and then slowly started to chant.

“See inside yourself. See inside yourself. See inside yourself. See inside...”

We started to listen to his orders, subconsciously. We just lay there, eyes open or closed, and started to look with our mind’s eye deep into ourselves. It was a terrifying and exhilarating experience.

Within myself is the only one I can say. I saw the blackness of memories forgotten, memories pushed aside, memories that I wished I had had. It was like being in a slide show that was going a million miles a minute, and it felt like I was being pulled into myself. As I went deeper into my memories and myself, I felt like someone was waiting for me, watching me. There she was, sitting cross legged, sitting all alone in the centre of a big black sphere, thoughts turning into memories all around her. The only strange thing was, even though I knew she was looking at me, she had no eyes. I entered the sphere, and I couldn’t remember who I was, how to talk, what I was doing there. Then she started to speak, softly, hushing and shushing me, soothing me with her comforting words.

‘Hush, darling, don’t cry. What you see, and what you remember are two very different things. You cannot remember everything, but I do. Yet I cannot see anything, while you see everything. We are two parts of the same whole; I am the reason you are here, and you are the reason I exist. We have spent all too long a time apart; let us join our bodies, minds and souls together.’

I pushed forward, and she pushed towards me, and we touched. In an instant, I was back in Eric’s basement, breathing deeply, like I had come up for air after being unable to breathe. I reached my chest, felt my heart going faster and faster. Eric rushed over to me, and held me down on the couch, until I got my heart to rest easier. One by one, the three of the them came out of themselves to find their hands at their hearts, their eyes on Eric, their shoulders pinned down.

As soon as Kim came back and calmed down sufficiently, Eric spoke again, this time in a shaky, uncontrolled voice.

“What you have seen, what you have heard, that is for you alone. I cannot hope to understand, and you can never understand what it is I have seen. But, for the most part, I can tell you it feels the same way coming out for everyone who has an Aura. And I can tell you this – death is nothing compared to this. You have transcended physical pain; you have overlooked emotional pain; you have gone as close to dying and staying alive as is possible.

“What you can do now is up to you. When you saw whatever you saw or heard or felt or whatever, you joined up with your real self. That was the other half of you, whatever it was. For me, it was a group of faceless and grotesque misshapen bodies, who berated me to no end for what I had done and wouldn’t do anymore.”

“It was myself, but without a face,” I said.

“My sister, dead and gone,” said Kim.

“Myself, old and diseased,” whispered Jess.

“My parents,” muttered Pam.

“What we have just seen is the inner self of what we never want to happen to us, the thing we never want to meet, and the thing we would turn into without our powers there to guide us. Heather, for you, I can guess that since it was you without a face, you would have gone on to destroy lives and create faceless people. Not literally, but people without anything to them.

“Kim, you were shown how you would have turned out if your parents were still alive, you were never adopted, and you had never been found by Jordan and me. Jess, you were shown the aspect of what you would become if you couldn’t heal your body. And Pam, if you couldn’t change your shape, you would eventually come to be what your parents expected you to be, a clone of themselves.

“These images, and the thing inside of you, is what makes us, well, us. Not everyone has an Aura, at least to begin with. But I’ve seen it happen; we all have. Remember Keith? He couldn’t keep his eyes off the four of you. I originally thought that you must have wanted something deeply to get a power, to let it surface. In fact, the only reason we can access our powers is that we get in touch with our deeper selves, our inside self, and they bring out whatever we can do best. For us, it happens to be our Auras that determine the way in which our lives will be run, not the other way around. My life, as it can be called, will now be controlled by others, because of what they could use me to do.

“Now, just to let you see how your new self works, let us see a demonstration from each of you. My power was never amplified.”

And then, just as quickly, a voice appeared in my ears, though I didn’t see Eric move his lips.

<I just learned to give commands without saying them out loud.>

He nodded to Jess first, who reached out to him. He knelt in front of her, and I saw Jess’s Aura hesitate, then inch forward to Eric’s face. She was as shocked as the rest of us when not only did her Aura transfer to Eric’s, but his face rebuilt itself, no sign of a scar on his eye. It was as if he had never had it, it looked so clear.

“Jess, now, has the ability to transfer her Aura from herself to others.”

We didn’t know what to do, but we smiled and clapped. Kim was clapping with she screamed as one of her hands passed through the other, and then she sank right through the couch and laid on the ground, half in and out of the couch. She started to laugh, as did we all, because she felt no pain, no fear.

“Kim, as we can see, can now pass through anything. And I do mean, anything. The best thing is for her, as we can see, her body doesn’t get hurt in the process in case she should stop halfway through the floor.”

Kim got out of the couch and sat on it tentatively. When she didn’t sink into it again, she relaxed a bit more. We looked to Pam, but couldn’t see her anymore. Where Pam was sitting before had become a large golden lab, whose tongue was out, tail wagging. The dog came over and started to lick his face. It slowly changed back into Pam, who had resized her chest to their large size.

“Pam, now more than ever I believe, can change shapes into anything that lives, and stretch her Aura out to others for more than just temporary changes. Nothing inanimate, though I can’t be sure. Could you please stop licking me, though? It’s kind of weird.”

Pam giggled, and kissed Eric’s cheek, and then went back to the futon, on all fours. She giggled to herself and then looked at me. I heard Eric in my ears again, and realized he was telling us what to do.

<Tell the girls that you are the most beautiful girl they have ever seen and they desperately need to, I don’t know, rub themselves on you or something.>

I mustered my courage, and reached out with my Aura. Eric stepped in front of me, and I heard the thought again.

<I said, TELL them.>

I tried to tell them what Eric had told me. “Girls, I’m the most beautiful woman you’ve ever seen, and you want to rub yourselves all over me with your tits.”

<I never said with their tits, but good call.>

I saw Kim look at me with pure lust, and then she jumped through Jess on her way to me, battling with Pam, who was rubbing herself all over me. Jess laid down and began to massage my feet with her tits, and Kim got in around Pam and got my left arm and hand. Pam stood and her breasts grew until they were right into my face and then she started to move them up and down, around my head.

“Girls, enough. Go sit down and forget this happened, but dream about it tonight.”

The girls didn’t stop for long though. They did sit and rub their breasts on me, and Pam changed her tits back to where they were usually, a C cup. They looked at me lovingly, and full of lust, as they continued to rub my legs and feet with their tits. I looked to Eric for help, but he was sitting on the futon, dick out, jerking off slowly to us.

I reached out with my Aura to Pam, who then forgot why she was doing this to me when Eric was still here. She got up to go help him, while I kept Jess on my feet, and Kim moved up to my mouth. In between kisses to Kim’s breasts and flexing my toes onto Jess’s large breasts, I could see Pam giving Eric a tit-fuck, leisurely, watching me do my thing. It was fun in a way, to control the girls, but not something I had control over yet. I was still playing with their memories, and that didn’t make me feel better.

That is, until Jess moved from my feet to stick her tits in between my thighs, and rub them against my pussy lips. I gasped, and Kim took that as an open invitation to stick one of her tits in, and soon I was gagging and cumming at the same time. Before I suffocated I removed Kim’s memory of why she was doing this, and she too left to go let Eric play with some part of her tits. Jess stayed at my lap though, not moving her body unless it was to move her breasts in and out of my thighs and against my crotch. Eric hot a load into Pam’s cleavage, and I watched her lick them up with an overly large and long tongue. Kim was under one of Eric’s hands, which was idly thumbing her nipples and running around her breasts.

I glanced at the clock. It was almost 10 by this time, and we still had school tomorrow. Eric nodded again and smiled, and then stood up. Kim and Pam were coming back towards me when Eric put a stop to this.

“Girls, Heather may be the most beautiful woman you’ve ever seen, but even she needs to sleep. If you’re lucky, you may be able to service her again in the near future. She will let you know when you can. For now, though, I suggest you go home and try to sleep until tomorrow. Good night, ladies.”

Pam changed back into a dog, picked up her clothes from the pile with her teeth, gave us all one last lick, and then trotted out the door. Kim put on her clothes, at least her shirt, and phased out of the basement, probably up to her room.

Eric leaned over to me, and asked me, “So, shall we let Jess stay the night? I’m sure that until you tell her to, she won’t stop rubbing her tits on you. Or me, for that matter. And I can tell that you want her to as much as I do, so come upstairs, and let’s grab a couple hours of sleep before school tomorrow.”

Jess stood up finally, and I got up quickly to follow Eric. I watched his ass up the stairs; Jess’s eyes followed my ass. Eric waved goodnight to his dad who was watching TV, and he nodded and went back to his show. Even though he was married and had seen us all naked, he still had a tent in his boxers. It was funny to think that he still found us attractive.

We entered Eric’s room after about a year of not being in there. It was still in the exact order it had been: there was his desk, his computer, his boombox, his alarm clock and his cases and bottle of Coca-cola strewn everywhere. And on the window sill in a little clear glass box was the weird jellybean thing that was from Jordan’s chest. It had a little plaque beneath it saying December 23rd, 2004: A Piece of a Much Greater Man. But it wasn’t his room I was most interested in. His bed was what I had been looking forward to most of all. Eric looked bushed, and I felt more tired than I ever had before. I lay down next to Eric on his bed, Jess on his other side. I laid him on his back, and as Jess went down for his crotch, I moved up so his face was in my tits. After a minute or so of licking them, I felt two hands fondle my pussy and my ass. I closed my eyes, and after seeing Jess bobbing her head up and down on Eric’s engorged cock and his hands busy with her pussy and mine, promptly fell asleep, content and happy.

Eric was finally home.