The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Auras

A New Playmate

I hated leaving the school I had known for so long behind. It was harder for the others than it was for me; I had stayed an extra year for extra credit. I also didn’t want to leave home. As stupid as it sounded, I was still a momma’s boy.

Yeah, I know, it’s me again. I’ve decided that Heather should have a break from writing all her Journals down – it was mine to begin with, so it should end with me. Well, let me break down the last few years for you.

At the beginning of September, two years ago, I had decided that school should return to being school. I’m sure you remember that. Well, it had taken more than a week; about a month, more like it. By Christmas of that year, my present to myself knew that the girls would all get a good education, one that would come from hard work on their studies and not from hard work on their teachers.

I turned 18 that year. It was fun for a while, going out and buying lottery tickets and porn mags and stuff. Not that I needed the porn. It was more for other guys at school who didn’t have 10 girls to hang around with. And as soon as I turned 19, the world of bars and late-night parties were now open to me, along with a lot of older, more experienced, though not much more beautiful, girls.

That being said, Lauren, Kat, Michelle, Pam and Kim all graduated in record time, with great averages and as Ontario Scholars. We had a fun time that night, to be sure. Still with another year ahead of me, it didn’t seem like a big deal to me. I knew that I wouldn’t graduate until 2007 – I had spent too much time making my teachers give me good marks, instead of actually learning anything. I still passed with an 87% average my final year last year, but that was from hard work (mostly). The other girls had all moved on to bigger and better things. Jess was going to Hamilton, Denise to Toronto, Megan to Oakville, and Heather along with Blair were going to work for a year. They were all done their first year of university/college when I was just finishing high school. It was a sad thought, that they had probably all met the man of their dreams.

Oh yes, that will take some explaining. You see, in our final years, the only girls I still saw on an average basis were Kim and Heather. Kim still lived at my house, which was just as much her home as it was mine. And Heather wanted to be close to me as long as I was alive. Sometimes, the two of them alone could more than make up for the other 8. Which wasn’t to say I didn’t love them anymore; I just thought that they had to live their own lives, and not mine. It was fun during high school, I’ll give myself that; more than fun some days, with the dangers, the thrills and excitements all their own.

And since I now only had two girls to look after, it was easier on me and my voice. I had become a recluse my last year at high school, not even wanting to get to know any of the other girls. It was, more or less, like I had withdrawn into my studies instead of my girls. An odd way of saying that I had resumed my normal life.

It had finally come to the point that I was going to have to go to College for something. I wasn’t about the spend the best years of my life reading and writing papers; I wanted to be an Actor one day, and so I spent a lot of time getting ready for my Audition for __________ College. As soon as the day came, I did it, rested, and waited for my call back. It didn’t come; I was crushed. Then the call and e-mail, about how they were filled for the year, sorry, try again next year. I was determined to act, so I applied instead to the Performing Arts Prep course at _________ College, where Megan was going to school.

I now am standing in my dorm room, with my bed made, computer set up, clothes put away, ready to start my classes. I had met the professors yesterday during our Orientation; that was scary, to be sitting with 77 other strangers, none of whom I knew, or knew why they were here anymore than I did. I put on a brave front and tried to answer as best as I could to the questions asked, but the fear was always there.

My roommate was a guy from my program too; his name was Isaac. He looked a lot like me, if I hadn’t bronzed and grown taller and let my hair and beard grow. We didn’t have much to say to each other; that would change when we got to know each other. Our tastes in music and video games were similar, and we even dressed similarly. He was also the apparent ladies man, who never needed an Aura to do that. He just knew women better than I did.

What surprised me a lot was the near total absence of Auras at the College. There were a few from people like me, who could see the Auras, but it seemed that most of the people here, and especially in my program, didn’t have one. But, if I had to guess, the reason they were acting was because they didn’t know their talents. They would have their epiphanies.

There was a long debate today among the students. We were supposed to get to know each other by siding against each other about some topic or other. Most of us had never heard of R.H. ___________, so that was out; none of us really believed that the Evolution vs. Creationism would be solved by us, so that too was gone; the professors left it to us to think of small debates we could have.

It started as me and a girl named Jullie debating over whether anime should be allowed on TV or not. She was all for it; I was not. I believe that anime should be kept in Japan and in Asia in general, as the general populous is just not ready for that kind of storytelling. We argued back and forth, not getting anywhere. That evolved into TV shows in general, from The Simpsons and Family Guy to whether Scrubs was better than Grey’s Anatomy. I hadn’t meant to do it, but our voices started to get louder and louder. Who exactly was this girl that she thought that everything I did was going to be bad, the shows I watched were bad, and then the whole class got very quiet, listening in to our yelling debate. When others started to give their opinions and then the disagreeing and abusing began, I glanced over at the professors, who just sat there, waiting for us to calm down. I could sense that this was getting kind of out of hand.

But I didn’t use my power. That was out of the question this early in the game of College. I needed to wait, to see, to use it as close to danger as I could without that danger involving me or someone else either. True, no one I could see in my class had an Aura, but I didn’t want this to turn into another high school fiasco. So I waited until the question of whether TV is inherently dangerous to children or not, and butt in with this small, innocuous comment.

“Why can’t we all just get along, and agree that whether or not TV is dangerous, it has actually destroyed our lives?”

Those near me erupted in laughter. It was the stupidest thing in the world to say, and as this was an acting class, I was a meek guy at this time, playing the part right. Some of them could see through that and were smiling with laughter; a few of them overdid it and laughed too hard; most of the class seemed to think that it was funny. One girl, in particular, seemed to think that I was cute – her name, I found out later, was Jenn. She reminded me a lot of Jess, so much so that I called her that more than once by accident.

The joke itself wasn’t funny; what was funny was the way everyone had become so heated up over such a stupid topic for a debate. Jullie and I were in the middle of it, pretending to glare daggers at each other. That stopped as soon as someone asked us if we were okay: I was suddenly laughing at this girl, whose face was screwed up into a grimace and who was trying not to laugh at my face as well.

I had my eyes on a few of the people who I put into groups immediately – These were the ‘Cool’ people, I was with the ‘Loners’, and there were the ‘Comedians’, the ‘Stylish’ and the ‘Pot Heads’. It was actually funny to think that we all would need to work together and get along by the end of the year, each clique grouping with the others.

Our first class tomorrow was going to be a lecture at noon. That seemed fine by my standards, especially after trying to get up for 7 in the morning each day, sometimes after some vigorous and exhausting sex with 2 girls. We broke for the day, and each of us went our separate ways. I had picked up a bad habit, and had started smoking. I knew that as long as Jess was around I wouldn’t need to worry about cancer, so it was more of a ‘something to do’, than an actual addiction. A few people in the class were also smokers, and we chatted for a bit, introducing ourselves. There was a cool girl from Africa named Colleen, and we got along alright, and a 22 year old girl named Sam. We all got along great. Sam was also living in Residence with me, but in another room of course.

Back to my room. I had had to go through the lobby of the Residence, and wait an abominably long time for the hydraulic elevator to come down, and then squeeze in next to about 7 other people, who I didn’t know and got off on the second floor. Man, some people were lazy; just walk up the flight of stairs. I saw Sam going into her room when I turned a corner and started walking the hallway to my dorm room; we waved and she went into her room to lie down or something. It was still early in the day; around 5 or so, and we had the rest of the day off. I reached my room, 401, the last room on the fourth floor on the right side of the Residence building. I unlocked the door with my key, and found my roommate unpacking for the kitchen. Isaac lived up north, around the Barrie area, so it wasn’t like he had a lot of close family members to stay with. All his things were everywhere, so I suggested that if he wanted to, he could use my dishes until his were unpacked. He thanked me, and went back to looking for places to shove his groceries in the small fridge and on the small shelves. I smiled back, and went into my room. The room was too small for my regular circular bed – it was back to the uncomfortable straight beds. A box spring was more uncomfortable than any others than I had slept on, and I had been around the freaking world sleeping in many foreign beds. It was so lonely there without any of my girls there. I called my house, Heather’s dorm room, Megan’s apartment, and Lauren and Pam and Michelle and whoever else I could think of, just letting them know my new phone number and extension where they could reach me. I was bored and hungry, so I put my shoes back on and went across the street to a bar, where I had a beer and some wings by myself, watching a football game nearby without much interest. I dropped in at the local Blockbuster, and a small store called Rabba, a small grocery/convenience store. The call came at 8 that night, when I was surfing the nets, looking for something to do with all my time. Kim was in town, and wanted to come see my room, because she had been working earlier today. I agreed, and she was on her way as soon as she hung up. It wasn’t like I needed to clean up; I had just moved in. I waited outside for her to come to me, listening to my iPod, some random music playing.

The first thing that she did, as soon as she was parked and had jogged to greet me, was kiss me deeply in front of about 20 boys who just ogled her. She and I made it upstairs without too much trouble – the girls just lost interest in her, and the boys let her do whatever she wanted. It was actually kind of funny. When we entered my room, the first thing she noted was the lack of my bed too. We had become so used to sharing the round thing that without it, the room looked wrong. She laughed at my stack of Coke sitting by the computer, the movies and video games on my desk in a big pile, and the ridiculously small TV that adorned a bookshelf. We sat and talked, then went out across the street to a small Mediterranean restaurant that served great pitas. After the pitas and going to get another drink at the nearby bar, we headed back to the Residence. I was stopped by the night security guard who wanted to know if I was at a legal age to drink; he was told never to bother me again.

After making sure that no one was looking, Kim Shifted through the doors and I followed her by opening the doors and leading her up again to my room. We traversed the long hallway, not speaking, just holding hands. A lot of the guys on my floor had their jaws open, staring at this long legged beauty who was walking with me, eyes bulging. Kim got a similar response from Isaac; he had been taking a shower when we came in. A tent in the towel formed almost instantly and he quickly hurried to his room.

Kim was dressed in a simple t-shirt which said the ‘I’m with Stupid’ with the arrow on it, and giggled at Isaac’s retreating form. She was wearing a pair of bike shorts which left very little hiding her shaved mound, which were lowered somewhat too, showing the beginning of a crotch. She called after him, introduced herself and shook his hand. She was massaging his hand near her face and I swear I saw a wink when I turned to beckon to her. She dropped his hand almost instantly, but not before making it ‘accidentally’ brush her left breast. She hurried in after me; I swore that Isaac and I would be having words in the morning.

“Kim! Why did you do that? You know that he’s going to have a very hard night tonight!”

“Well, he won’t be the only one, will he?”

She sat on my bed, her face directly in front of my crotch, and licked her lips while looking at my tenting PJ pants. I pulled them down along with my boxers, standing half naked in front of her. She drew up one finger and lightly stroked the head, and then scratched the length of my dick with a fingernail. I let out a small moan, and she opened her mouth then licked the head slightly. She closed her mouth when I moved forward, and waved her finger in front of me. I didn’t know her game, but I liked it.

She let her t-shirt ride up and she pulled and pumped my dick slowly. Just as I was about to throw her down and plunge my dick into her mouth, she pulled her legs up under her, and then her mouth was no longer in front of me. Instead, her tits were at the perfect level. I helped her pull her t-shirt off, and she pulled me closer to her. She brushed my cock with her right, then her left, then both her tits, then repeating the motion.

She was kissing my chest, running her hands slowly up and down my body, moving up and down with my cock now between her breasts. I could feel her ribs brushing my dick, the head nudged in between those glorious mounds of flesh that I so loved. Her right hand was circling my left pectoral, her left reaching around me and lowering to my butt. Her hand clenched when she found the soft flesh. I squeezed my muscles there; that was always a ‘soft spot’ for me. I liked it when the girls did that, but they didn’t do it that often, so it was always a joy when it did happen.

Her head was facing my chest, not looking at me like she usually did. Not that it really mattered; I had my head thrown back, smile plastered on my face. How did I ever live without the feeling of another naked body next to my own? Even if it was sexual, there was something deeper there, the love that we shared for each other.

I reached around with my right arm, and draped it over her left shoulder, and left it there. She didn’t stop or change motion, but we both knew that the earlier form of foreplay was over; now it was just a rub fest of lovers. If only the other girls had been there; if only they were still around; if only we had never had to grow up.

Kim lay back onto the bed, and I waited until she was on her back fully before I slowly bent down and then pushed slowly into her cave. It was so tight, still, even after almost 3 years of screwing. I had turned my computer on, and in a long reach, pressed the play button on the iTunes player. I had set it up earlier in case she or Heather had shown up; it was a playlist of our favourite songs.

There was some romantic light jazz, then some classical music, some Celine Dion and Alanis Morissette, and a few Beatles songs. At the moment, Something by the Beatles was playing, and as I gazed into Kim’s eyes, I knew that the song was made for us, right then.

However, despite having had sex for almost 3 years, my orgasm was nearing just when I didn’t want it to. But we both came, after one another; Kim and the girls had never asked for protection, and I had never given them an inkling to incline. What was strange was the fact that they never got pregnant; even with our enhanced abilities and I once told Pam to get pregnant, her body just wouldn’t agree with it.

Kim was moaning and mewling beneath me; I had pinned one of her arms with my body, but was too exhausted from our love-making that I wasn’t moving any time soon. I sort of half-rolled, half-dragged myself up towards her, cock coming out of her with a slight pop, and then I could feel our juices running together and dripping onto the bed sheets. We lay there, breathing slowly and deeply, savouring the now fading afterglow of good sex.

The playlist ended with Alicia Keys’ I Keep On Falling In Love and The Spice Girls’ Two Become One. I looked over at Kim, and smiled at her. She smiled back, and then turned serious.

“You say anything about those songs and us, and I swear we’re done.”

We both laughed; I was predictable, but it was still funny for us to think about. Then we chit-chatted about my first day at College; the argument, the girls in class, whether I thought any of them were prettier than her or Heather, which guys were gay and which ones were just pretending; we spoke like girls who hadn’t seen each other for almost 20 years. It was a long time before Kim sat up and started to get dressed.

This was my favourite time of our little playtimes. When she or Heather or any of the other girls were to leave, they would try and hurry out of the room. If not, they were subjugated to my roving hands. Kim was no exception, especially tonight. As she hurriedly pulled on her t-shirt, leaving her pants off for the time being, I lay down the other way on the bed and ran my hands down from her buttocks to her shins and calves. She shuddered and moaned a little bit; I reached back up and cupped her mound softly, probing it was my middle finger, reaching in between her folds and rubbing her lips with my other four fingers.

Her hands stopped pulling on the shirt, and then she pulled it off again, and jumped back into bed with me. She kneeled on the bed, my hands on her hips, looking her deep in the eyes. She just smiled and then lay back on the bed, the right way. I turned around again, kissing my way back up, running my hands over her legs, up to and around her crotch, down to an exposed part of her butt, along her stomach, up to her ribs, stopping briefly between her tits, then going around them both, up to her shoulders, then kissing her warmly on the mouth, and letting my hands continue to work their magic on her arms and hands, her hair, and a nipple.

“Eric....mmm, we need to stop, oooohhh, I need to...to go....” I kept up the kissing, stopping her protests, my hands going further down south, stopping at her waist, then slowly going more south.

“Eric...come on....just a little rest...that’s all...then I’m... l-leaving! Oh god!”

My hand had found it’s mark, going back into her nether regions, searching, probing, looking for something that it needed more than life itself. As the night wore on and we got hotter again, we threw the covers off of us, and fell asleep, my head nestled in between her breasts, and my legs entwined with hers.

I woke up in the middle of the night – I was never good with sleeping in new beds, even after the travelling – and I noticed that Kim was gone. No, wait, she wasn’t. She just wasn’t in my room. I just heard the toilet flush, and then Isaac’s room door closed. I smiled in my sleepy way, and went back to sleep.

After having a rather restless night and waking up about 3 hours before class, I tried to find my way around the school. It was easy actually, once you got started – This was the J Building, the one attached was the K, and the ones behind them going down to A. I found a map of the building, and went looking for all my classrooms early on. I found them all scattered, and drew myself a little map on the mini-maps that were given out yesterday at the orientation. It was soon a mess of different coloured lines; a different colour for each day, and a different colour for each area that I had to get to. It was difficult even for me to read, so I looked around the main area of the school, and found five more, and did the same thing again, a colour for each building that I had to get to that day, and one black line connecting them all in the direction that I had to go, ending in a big loop back at the Residence.

After getting a quick bite at the cafeteria and wolfing down a rather bland sandwich, I headed towards Residence to get ready for the first real class we would have. I tried to decide on what I wanted to wear – jeans and a shirt, or something more classy, or something more along the lines of College wear?

I went with some fleece pajama pants, and a t-shirt that read ‘Made In Hyrule’, a joke among us geeks and gamers. I showered, dressed, and was out my door with some time to spare. My bag was packed with a binder, a couple pens, and some Sudoku puzzle books. I reached Sam at the elevator, and we chatted somewhat. She was dead tired, and I was wide awake, so it was kind of like talking to a toaster.

We met others outside of the classroom, and she headed away to talk to some people she had met yesterday. I stayed back, and waited, looking out over the class. We were a diverse bunch, to be sure, and we just all hung around with whoever we had met yesterday. Whereas everyone else was already becoming friends with people, I sought my friends out more carefully. Sam and Colleen were just people I knew, and so was Jenn, and Jullie. I skulked around, head down for the most part, iPod playing some random music as usual. I saw another guy doing what I was, but instead of waiting to be talked to, he was trying to get into all the conversations at once.

His name was Andrew, and we eventually reached each other, and after greeting, started up a conversation about my choice of clothes, and that got us started on what we would have to wear to dance class and so on and so forth. Jenn came by, and after mistaking her name for Jess again, we had a third person. Then Jullie came by, and two guys named Ken and Andrew. It was funny, actually; these people who I were talking to would become some of, if not the best, friends I would have. But that comes much later.

The doors to our class opened, and we marched inside, happy and excited. Soon, we were bored and tired of a stream of people walking in front of us, introducing themselves and saying how excited and how much they looked forward to our work this year. It was so boring, that I actually fell into a doze with my eyes open.

The class ended with our first assignment. We were to get a Journal, and start writing in it. The question had already popped up when someone said that they were already writing one, and the professor congratulated them, and then just as happily, told them to start another one for this program. It was to be marked at the end of the semester, for about 10% of our overall mark. This was going to be easy for me, but the idea of hand-writing everything out was just going to be daunting as hell.

After class was over and we had all gone back to our respective rooms and homes, I called Heather. She was busy tonight, and couldn’t come over; Kim was said to drop by sometime that afternoon for a quickie.

Kim didn’t appear, and I just waited for her to show up. After watching some TV and going out for a smoke, I decided that it wasn’t going to happen. So, I went back upstairs, and into my room. Isaac was looking tired, and beat up; not that he had got into a fight, but he definitely looked like his crotch had been pounced on rather hard last night. I just nodded to him; he nodded back. This was the kind of roommate I had wanted; someone who didn’t talk a lot, who just went about his things as I went about mine.

I had been in bed, waiting for Kim in a kind of half-hoping way, when the door to our room was knocked on. I called to Isaac that I got it, and hoped that if it was Kim, then I should go out without any pants on, just boxers. I’m not that stupid, not yet anyway.

Kim wasn’t there by herself; she had met Sam as well, and they had decided to come and bother me. Sam entered and we all sat ourselves down in my room, Kim on the bed, Sam by to door, me in my computer chair, turned to face them.

We spoke of our first day of school, and what the week was going to be like, and blah, blah, blah. When Kim and Sam started to speak to each other about hair or something, I decided that a good look at Sam was in order. With long dirty-blonde hair growing down to below her shoulders, and blue eyes and rosy cheeks, she looked cute. Everything else wasn’t cute – it was gorgeous. The perfect build for a lot of guys, she was a D cup, with a small stomach, a pair of hips that you wanted to ‘Do The Hustle’ with, legs that looked strong from dancing or working out. I couldn’t see a lot of her ass, but when she pulled up her legs to her chest, I could see that it was smoothed out from her tight jeans, and there was just a hint of a thong showing.

“Like what you see?”

Apparently, I had been looking at her a bit too long or too strongly. Sam was just smiling, and I laughed an embarrassed apology. She didn’t look like she had heard it; she was just looking at me, and more precisely, my little man that was sticking its head out of my boxers. I asked her back,

“How ‘bout you?”

Sam didn’t move any part of her body but her lips; they opened slowly, and her tongue came out, and rubbed her lower lip, slowly, tracing a small amount of wetness around. Kim was watching the two of us carefully. We didn’t know if Sam was ready for our kind of relationship, the kind of thing that we had been doing for the last few years. It didn’t look like she was scared, but in fact fascinated by my dick. I must admit, that with a guy sitting in a room with a dick hanging out, no wait, standing up, and two hot girls sitting there, it was a little awkward. I moved slowly, starting to drop my boxers; that was just too much for Sam, and she stood up quickly, trying to get out quickly.

<Sam, wait. You want to see it all, and stay with Eric while he explains himself. And when he and Kim start to make out, you will start to get more uncomfortable, but in a horny way.>

Sam’s hand stayed on the knob of the door, but she didn’t make any move to turn it. I by now had my boxers almost off, and then in one quick movement, had them off totally, dick standing straight up, pointing at the ceiling. I asked Sam again.

“So, do you like what you see?”

Her lips parted again, slowly, tongue starting to dangle enticingly. She even started to drool a little bit, at the corner of her mouth. I stood up, and my cock was now pointing directly at her. Her hand dropped to her side, and she sat back down, knees pointed together, chest heaving. It was sexy just to watch her.

“Sam, I have something of a magic power. I don’t know how I’ve got it, but you must know, that with you and Kim here, it got to be a bit too much for me, and I forgot where I was. You see, Kim and I have a...unique relationship. We’re more than just fuck buddies, more like boyfriend and girlfriend who like sex as much as the adolescent teen who can’t control himself. But what seems to get me hard the most, like now, is when two girls who I know get naked and start showing their bodies off to me. Like Kim has done now.”

Kim had gone through her clothes, which lay near us on the bed, in the exact position in which she had just been laying. Kim was now standing beside me, and I sat down again in the chair, legs wide open. Kim stood behind me and leaned down in front of me, breasts hanging in front of my face, her hand slowly starting to rub my dick. In between Kim’s swinging breasts, I could see Sam’s hand mimicking Kim’s, pretending she was doing that to me.

I couldn’t stand too much more, and I started to lick and suck on Kim’s tits, sliding down further in the chair. My cock was now out in the open, with Kim’s hand doing its thing slowly, and me eating her tits. Sam didn’t have much of a choice now – I liked her, and my damn hormones had made it so she would only get hornier as she watched us.

She was getting very horny, I could tell. Her hands were now slowly reaching down to her pants, and undoing the button on them. Then down came the zipper, and she stopped there. Her hands went of their own accord to her shirt, and pulled it off. Of course with Kim’s tits in my way I couldn’t see all of it, but it wasn’t like I really needed to know what was going to happen.

And sure enough, as soon as Kim’s hand left my dick, Sam lowered her snatch onto it. Then she leaned forward, and I got to taste her tits. It was always a weakness of mine, to see so much tit-flesh around me, and I got harder from it as well. I pushed into her slowly, harder, harder, harder; faster, slower, faster, slower. We picked up a good rhythm, and just as Sam’s breasts moved away from my face, I saw that Kim was playing with her tits now. Sam leant forward some more, and Kim was now sucking Sam’s tits, playing with them and licking and sucking on them like I had done to her so many times, and still did.

This was too much for Sam to take all at once, and she tightened her pussy muscles around my dick, squeezing and coaxing cum from my dick while she came. I came inside her when she was done, and I slid off the chair, to hit the ground sitting up again. I crawled onto the bed, where Kim lay beside me, and stroked my hardening dick back to life. I turned to her and pushed it into her, and Sam came to my other side and lay with my head in between her tits. When Kim and I had cum again, from Kim doing most of the work, Sam rolled me onto my back, and straddled my face with her crotch. I tiredly licked her folds and crotch, and she gave a few half-hearted attempts to suck me off, but I was worn out now, and we soon stopped.

That didn’t stop Kim however, and she joined Sam down there, where they soon kissed my cock in between their mouths, and drooled all over it. I fell asleep with two girls’ pussies next to me, their legs covering my head and face, making me a nice in odd pillow; my arms around them, massaging and cradling their butts and sticking the random finger into their pussies; and two girls who were intent on making me cum once more before they did.

The girls may or may not have got me off; I was already in La-La Land, comfortable with their legs around me. I woke when I felt the bed shift weight a bit: it was Sam, because Kim could just fall through the bed, without so much as ever having been there. She got up, and I heard her rustling and moving around to get her clothes.

“You’ll never want to tell anyone about me and Kim, alright Sam?”

I think that my voice scared her more than actually getting a command like that. She just whimpered, hurried with the rest of her clothes, and ran out of my room. Opening my eyes a little bit, it was already 7 in the morning. I had class in an hour or so, and that was singing. Kim, as expected, was already gone for the day; Sam was just leaving, and there was no time like the present to start warming up with a couple stretches and throat modulations.