The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Auras

Midterm Exams

Mark was just such a jackass, giving us a midterm exam in only one course, acting. He told us that over the nearby semi-holiday of Halloween and then Thanksgiving (for the Americans, at least), we would have to memorize and recite a complete scene from a short play, maybe 10 minutes long in its entirety. But since it was an uneven amount of people in Section 3, my section, I was left out. I was still a loner in most aspects; I never went out of my way to introduce myself to people, and I stayed in the backs of the classes, trying not to attract attention. Unfortunately, that did attract attention, just the wrong type. I was labelled as a ‘loner-geek’ and tried my best to remove the label, but to no avail. When Mark said, oh we’re all out of scripts, I guess that you’ll have to go solo, well, that took the cake.

I knew that with my power, I could force someone else out of a scene, and do something solo, but that wouldn’t be fair to them or me, so I shucked it off and went about my merry-ish way. I found several monologues that sounded interesting, but looked to be a bit too hard for right now. Then I found one about dancing and singing, and it was from some obscure play I had never heard before ‘The Swastika’, and I knew that it was for me. Shorter despite everything I had looked for, it was quite funny and serious at the same time.

I took to the project, letting my work revolve around getting it memorized first, then finding the character in myself, and letting him come out and replay the scene for the classes. Yeah, we had to do them in front of the other sections, which was very scary for me, as I wasn’t good in large groups. I mean, unless I knew that they would just obey my every word, and right now, in this project, that just wasn’t right. By anyone’s standards. So I worked harder at the memorization.

Then, another bombshell. I was told to find another monologue, because this one was ‘too short, too much anti-artistic, and too easy’. Thanks, dickhead. I went back over the books he had lent us, and there was another one. He nixed that one too. He finally pointed one out for me, saying that I wasn’t artistic enough to find one that suited me well enough. He even mocked me by saying that since it was written by a guy named Eric Lister, I should be able to do it easier. Well, that’d be fine, except for the fact that I was an artist in words, not in acting. My body showed little emotion, my face even less. But my words, oh, that’s where I excelled.

For 3 days after, I worked at the memorization. I told Mark that I had memorized the thing on the 3rd day, and he stood up in front of the class, and made a point of knocking me down even further by telling us that we weren’t ‘memorizing’, we were ‘acting’. He then asked us all to come up and ‘recite our memorizations’. I demurely denied, and he just smirked to himself. I smirked back, and I don’t think he knew what to make of that.

That Friday started off fine, as it usually did. I had made plans to go home and spend time with my parents. We hadn’t really spoken in almost a year, ever since I got back from my trip around the world. They never asked; I never spoke. And after a year of that, I needed some good old-fashioned parental responses.

I was picked up at 8 in the evening, and we went to dinner. The talk was light and easy, the jokes crude but also funny, and we got back to the house in time for CSI and a cup of coffee.

That’s when my weekend went from good to worse, in just one phonecall.

The phone rang, and it was someone for me. That in itself wasn’t unusual, but the girls all had my cell number, and so did most of my other friends that would ever need to call me for some reason.

The phone was still waiting for me, and I reluctantly answered it.

“Hello?”

“Hello Eric. We’ve met many times before. You just don’t know it yet, but the end is coming faster than you think.”

“Who is this?”

“I told you, we’ve met, lots of times. I was the one who controlled Taryn, and then Pam, and Jordan before them all. I even controlled you for a time. I’ve been working in the shadows and in broad daylight. You’ve seen me, but never actually SEEN me.”

“What do you want?”

“Nothing. In fact, I want you to remain confident that you’ll find me. I know you will. Just follow the signs, and we will meet.”

The person hung up. It was impossible to tell if it was a woman or a man, because of the voice changing thingys that they had out for scared housewives who are alone in the house at night.

My parents didn’t even look surprised by my sudden need to get back to the school. They just nodded and told me to be careful. I hugged them both, and said my goodbyes, hoping that whatever it is that that person wanted wasn’t about my parents or my girls. I hoped it was only just about me.

I got back to my residence room a little after midnight. I knew that Kim was there – her shirt was on the back of one of the kitchen chairs. And so was her bra. And the rest of her clothes. That kind of worried me. I saw the bathroom door was closed, and checked that Isaac was in his room before entering.

Kim tugged the shower curtain all the way closed.

“Isaac! I told you that I’m taking a shower! God, can’t you wait for like ten minutes before you take a piss?”

“Kim, until I say his name, I’m going to sound and look like Isaac, but only to you.”

I heard nothing, then she just opened the curtain enough to stick out her head. Her eyes bulged when she saw me staring right at her.

“Well, go ahead and do whatever you’re going to do. You know that I won’t let you get past first base with me. Eric’s just too important for me to lose him over your own randiness.”

“Forget Eric. He has 10 other girls to look after his needs. You know, it’s not like he’s even here. I know for a fact that he’s at home right now.”

“I know, but I thought that I’d sleep in his room anyway. You know that it makes me feel safer.”

“Yeah, but even so...you can just stop whenever we get too close, like you always do.”

“Me?! I’m the one who gets so randy that I can’t stop, but you at least have a more important brain, the one on the top of your neck.”

“So, what, Eric doesn’t?”

Kim stuck her head back inside the shower curtain. It was harder to hear her over the running water and the way the curtain muffled part of her voice. I leaned against the wall nearer the shower, in order to hear her closer. And to peek a bit. Her body was even more impressive when she was wet. Her body was very streamlined, and she looked like she was working out a lot, especially on her legs and buns. “No, he does. It’s just, sometimes, it’s like he only ever thinks with his lower half. And then, the other times, he thinks with 100% of his brain, using anything and everything at his disposal to make sure that he gets what he needs done, without repercussions or setbacks. He can do some amazing things, you know, and I just feel that sometimes he forgets that I too am more than just a slab of meat. Right?”

“Right. But I’m sure that even with Eric’s raging libido, you feel more than just physical attraction with him.”

“Well, yeah. I mean, you know about Jordan, right?”

“Jordan? Jordan who?”

“You remember, the guy who used to force me around and use me for his pleasure?”

“Oh, yeah, sounds familiar.”

“Well, with Jordan, it was simple. Fuck him, play with him, and make him cum, and he’s putty in your hands. Kind of like most men.”

I chuckled in spite of myself. This was actually quite a bit more fun than I had intended.

“Yeah, you get it. Well, at least when Jordan was passed out, I could feel safe. But with Eric, just being in his room makes me feel the same thing.”

“Love?” I asked, quietly.

“Duh. I mean, most men look at me and think ‘Damn, she’s hot.’ I know you did. But what attracts me to Eric the most, is that he thinks it, says it, and then does something with it. Kind of like that first night with you. Remember?”

“Not vividly. Every night is like that first time.”

“You’re sweet,” Kim cooed. “But really, when I came into your room, ran my hands down your chest, pulled you in close, kissed you for the first time... oh man, it felt so, I don’t know, almost wrong, and yet I knew that I was safe, just because Eric was in the next room. Is this making any kind of sense?”

“In a roundabout way, yeah. You see Eric as your Knight-In-Shining-Armor, and you’re the fair maiden that gets both the Knight and me, the lowly Farm Boy. I’m here for the fun and the talks, but he’s always there for you, no matter the cost, no matter the situation.”

“Yeah, kind of. Actually, that’s it exactly. Now, can you hand me the shampoo, Farm Boy?”

“As you wish.”

That line, well most of it, is right out of one of Kim’s favourite movies, The Princess Bride. We had watched it a long time ago, me and her alone, and afterwards, I had said that I was more of a pirate than a farm boy. She just laughed, but in reality, I think she thought that I meant it. I was always ready for adventure and swordplay on the high seas or the open road, but that I wasn’t always there for her. I guess that she had finally pieced it together that I had been joking, and that it was very much the other way around. I would do anything for her, even if it meant dying for her own rescue.

“Is that how you see me then? Helping out because I’m here at hand, while Eric takes care of all the important things, like home problems or in case you fall ill?”

“No, not really. You’re here because you want to be. Not because I asked you to be. And Eric is there for exactly the same reason. I just met you though, whereas Eric I’ve known for almost 3 years now.”

“Will I always be second-hand then?” I couldn’t believe how much she was defending Isaac, and how much I was playing him.

“No. You’re my left, and Eric my right. I use my right hand more than my left, but there are some things that only my left hand can do. Like hold me steady while I can’t steady myself, and always be there whenever Eric isn’t.”

“That means a lot to me Kim.”

“And I meant every word of it.” A silence in the bathroom for a few moments, before I remembered that I was holding the shampoo bottle. “Hey, you wanted the shampoo right?” I asked her, slight smile on my face, taking off my shirt.

“Yeah. And the conditioner too, if it’s okay.”

“Yeah, gimme a sec.”

I pulled off my pants and boxers in a swift move, and then handed the shower to her through one side of the curtain. She grabbed it quickly, trying not to show too much of her body. I decided to pull one more prank, and moved all of my clothes outside, closing the door. Kim humphed.

“Huh, just like a guy. I need something, and he leaves me out to dry. Well, relatively. Ooh, I wish Eric were here to finish the job. I really can’t cum well unless he’s slamming me with that nice hard cock he has. Oh the things I’ll do to him when he gets back...mmm, yeah...”

This was really turning me on. She thought that Isaac, who was actually passed out on his bed, was just going to his room, and that I was Isaac. This was great! I pushed ahead with the final, and funniest part of the prank. I reached in to grab something, anything, and I felt a hand grab mine.

“Well, and here I thought that you had left.”

“I did. I had to get my conditioner. Eric’s is all gone.”

“Well, I guess that I didn’t hear you come in then. Hey, while you’re right there, just let me...”

She pulled my hand towards her. I let her, and it touched her thigh. I rubbed it, and then moved my hand up and down slowly, rubbing her with my fingers. Her moans and sighs were clear indication that I was doing the right thing.

“Uhhhnn... Isaac...I know that this against what we agreed on, but just this once...can you...ya know...”

“I thought that you wanted to keep this at a first base only event.”

“I do, and still want to. But right now, what I really need is Eric, and he isn’t here. Maybe, your talented fingers...mmmm, yeah....can help?”

“Why just my fingers?”

I opened the curtain and stepped in, stifling a scream coming from Kim. She whimpered slightly, “Isaac, we can’t...Eric might...”

“Isaac?”

And just like that her vision cleared. She squealed in excitement and then tried to look stern, even while my hands were roaming in between us, clenching thigh and buttocks.

“Eric! You jerk...you, uhnnn, stupid jerk! I, uhh, I knew it was you the...ooh, whole time! I, oh, I just thought that you, umm, might have more, funnnnnn...”

I moved us closer, and slid my very hard dick in between her thighs, watching them quiver. Her lower lips were quite red and swollen. My hands stayed behind her, pulling her closer to me. I started to move back and forth, teasing her mercilessly.

“Eric, please, just do it...I need it...”

And then I did something I rarely did. I turned her around, and then forced her bent over. I plunged right into her, her twat tight and restricting to my rigid cock. I slid in and out of her, hands pulling on her hips, then switching to her breasts, pulling them and twisting the nipples, harder than I used to do.

A few more seconds of bucking, Kim orgasmed. She cried out, and the fell against the wall. I pulled out of her, and she moaned with loss. I didn’t even speak, and turned her around again. I pushed her down to her knees, and thrust my cock in her mouth. She sucked and licked, and I could feel my own release imminent. She could too, and tried to coax it out more heavily.

I wasn’t too happy when the water was turned off. I pulled out of Kim’s mouth, and then, on impulse, sat down on the toilet lid. She crawled out of the shower stall, and thrust out her breasts, using them to cushion my dick.

After using her tits as pillows, tit-fucking her was my second favourite thing to do to her. I pushed between them, faster, harder, more and more of me coming up to her face, until I finally exploded in her valley.

She licked up the cum from her tits, and then sat down on my wilting cock. She inserted it, half-flaccid though it was, and just left it in her. I pulled Kim back to me, and I rolled her large breasts in my hands, twisting her nipples, biting down on her neck.

She moaned and sighed. I grew inside of her, and slowly we started to rock back and forth. As we fucked slowly, I switched from biting her neck to licking the outsides of her ears, my hands rolling her very hard nipples between my thumbs and forefingers. Whenever Kim would moan or groan, I would pull the nipples, and stop licking her ears. She learned not to make any noise. I started to pick up the pace, and then stopped to lay her down on the rug. She rolled over, and I began to rut inside her, my cock rolling with each thrust. She whimpered a bit when I started to lightly bite her nipples, and then suck on her very large teats. I suckled them, my hands holding her wrists down on the floor.

I came suddenly, without any warning, inside of her. She responded in kind with a muffled squeak, and then a louder one and I lovingly bit down on her left nipple.

We lay on the bathroom floor for a minute, before she whispered, “Thanks. I needed that.”

We giggled for a moment, then finished the shower before returning to my room.

I sat down in my chair, and she on my lap, and told her about the phone call in while playing with her tits and pussy with my hands. She twitched a bit when I rubbed her pussy and my cock together with the same hand, and I played with her still hard nipples.

She finally got the whole story, and then came for the third time, right there on my lap, only foreplay involved. In between grunts, sighs and moans, I was relatively sure that Kim got the gist of what I was saying.

“So, what do you think I should do?”

“What, you mean that you aren’t going to fuck me again?”

“No, apart from that.” I chuckled for us both, since Kim was now squirming in my lap like a cat who wants to be put down on the ground.

“Well, why not call a meeting? This weekend or something? I’m sure than when it comes to you, the others will drop what they’re doing to come by and help out.”

“Yeah, but see, the other girls now have their own lives. I mean, most of them do. I still have problems remembering who or what is going on in their lives.”

“Well, let’s screw first, and list later.”

“Thought you’d never say that.”

Kim laughed as we tumbled on to the bed and she finally got her second fuck of the night. And boy did she! The only word I could say, during and after remembering it, is WOW.

She was all over me. I mean it, really and truly. She never stopped for a second. She would have an impossible poisition the next, and then go beyond that by phasing through something to get to an even better position. If you can imagine it, she went from missionary, to spread-eagle, to reverse cowgirl, to doggy, to half-in and half-out of the bed, finally settling on bending her back to such a degree that I thought she would break herself in half.

With that in mind, the only thing I could do was try and find a way to position myself to get it into her snatch or mouth. The one thing that we hadn’t done yet, and porbably wouldn’t for a while, was anal. Nothing against anal sex, it just doesn’t attract me as much. You also have to consider the fact that I had Heather to contend with as well, and the other girls if they visited me, or the fact that since I was more or less on a rotation, they were always more or less reverting back to how they felt before I had sex with them, so each time it was tight.

So, back to the sex, because I know that you’re probably reading this for that.

With Kim changing positions frequently, we finally got it together, and had a good time.

There, had enough?

With our appetites sated for a few minutes at least, we formulated a list. It got to be too much for me to remember, so I wrote it down. Glad I did too. So, here’s what everyone was doing last year:

Kat, Lauren, Pam, Denise, and Blair were all at different universities around the GTA, or Greater Toronto Area. Michelle and Megan were both at the College I went to, but we hardly, if ever, saw each other. Jess was working full time; Heather only part time, but at 3 different places. Kim wouldn’t say what exactly she was doing, but on an educated guess, it’d be work. The families of the girls had, by some very accidental happenings, came across openings for their girls in the schools and apartments of their choices, all with lowered fees and freebies. (That one took a lot of running around and calling people.)

So with that list in hand, and the numbers of the cell phones which I could never have remembered, we set up a date on the weekend. We were going to get together on the upcoming Saturday, and talk about what we could do to find out about the mystery person or persons. Then, when Kim left for a moment, I made one last phone call. This time, though, Kim came back and only heard my side of the conversation, and that was only ever a few words.

“Uh huh. Yeah. All the way. Exactly. All of it. Them too. Thanks. You too.”

With Kim there that night, I practiced my monologue for her. She laughed with delight, and the sheer fact that the people I knew as the professors said that this was alright. She said exactly what I thought most people would say, and with her praise in my head and her in my bed, I slept peacefully, unaware of the next days trials and tribulations.

But, even in the morning, the only thing I did was get excited. Then worried, for there wasn’t nearly enough room for everyone in the room. Then excited again when I rented out a small room in one of the dorm wings, exclusively for our use. The thing would only be open at 2 though, so I had to entertain and control 10 girls for almost an hour.

It went off without so much as a hiccup. For some reason, by great mystical powers above my own, the girls all arrived within 5 minutes of each other. It was strange; I hadn’t seen the girls, most of them anyway, for almost a year, and yet I still felt like a stranger among them. Even weirder was the fact that I had brought them all together.

We chatted about nothings until 1:50 came up, and I went downstairs to gather the keys to the room. The guy behind the desk asked some usual questions, like how long would I need it, would we need to stay the night, that kind of thing. When I told him it was for an undeterminate amount of time, he looked at me with a raised eyebrow. I looked nonchalantly back, and told him that it was a reunion party. He nodded wisely, as if he understood, and asked if we were expecting anyone or anything else.

That last part kind of shook me. I mean, yeah, lots of people probably would want to know why I was in a room full of 10 other girls and no other guys, but anything else I needed? Or was expecting? The answer was a no, but it took me a minute to get it out there. There was a dread feeling in my gut, a feeling of uneasiness.

I couldn’t shake it even when we got to the meeting room. There were two couches, both grey, leaning against the right and far walls. Chairs were put there, all reclining and black, and a long table in the middle of the room. On the wall beside us, the left one, was a small door, and upon inspection showed us sleeping bags and pillows, and even a place for the table to fold up and go.

Food was not available, but drink runs were made downstairs and in my room. Once we were all settled, and the table was put away with the sleeping bags and pillows, the meeting began slowly. We were all situated around the room. I was going to be on a couch, but they were both filled with four girls each, and the other two were in the black chairs, so I slumped down in the middle of them on the ground.

“So, Eric, after two years of hardly a word, now you say that it’s important and you need our help. What could ten girls do for you, when we have basically nothing but book smarts and talents at whatever?” asked a very straight-forward Lauren. And it was true too. After two years, why did I need them here? Could I really do nothing without them around?

“Well girls, the thing is, I received a message. A very disturbing message, from someone who says that they know us. Know us, have met us, seen us around quite a bit. I’m getting the feeling that it’s someone we wronged in the past somehow.”

“You’re thinking that it’s Keith?”, asked Pam, shielding her boobs from sight.

I had been thinking that for a while actually. What if Keith had found a way to corrupt what I had said and make it mean something different? His Aura was going to be like that. I knew that he would be trouble, if Keith was really behind it.

“Who’s Keith?”

A girl stood with her arms folded on the door jam. Her long black hair shielded the left side of her face, and her long black pants betrayed the feeling that she was indeed quite attractive.

“Girls, this is Charlotte. Heather, Kim and Pam all know her.”

After some very awkward seconds, Charlotte flicked her hair back, and asked again.

“So, who’s this Keith guy? A rival, or brother, or something?”

“Keith is...well, actually, you should ask them who Keith is. They’ll tell you, but don’t listen to the exagerrations.”

After a few more seconds of some very slanderous and shocking words, which I won’t write here, Charlotte raised her arms, letting her hair fall down to her side.

“Alright, I get it. So, what, you think that he’s coming to get you all?”

“Charlotte, why are you here? Still thinking that a group orgy is all that I’m good for?”

Charlotte nodded and smiled. “No, but according to them, you are pretty good at it.”

The girls looked stunned at this. They were now enraptured by Charlotte. None of them could see the bright orange glow around her, slowly exuding out.

“Charlotte, can I play with your hair?” “Can I play with your ass?” “Hey Eric, let’s get that cock out!” Roars of approval encompassed the room. I just glared at Charlotte.

Charlotte laughed a little and sat on my lap, rubbing her butt on my rising cock.

“Hmm, I second all those motions. C’mon girls, let’s get this party started!”

“Charlotte, we need to tal-uumph!”

I was pushed down by 11 girls, all struggling to get out of their clothes and me out of mine at the same time. I was forced back, lying down on the ground. I struggled to raise my head twice before Charlotte shoved it down by sitting on my face.

The girls, now naked, we screaming and yelling and just clamoring about who’d get what first, and the likes, when suddenly it was very quiet in the room. Charlotte remained seated on my face with a ‘So, what now?’ look, and the girls were all deadly silent. I shoved Charlotte off me and put my pants back on. The girls all returned to the couches, and dressed silently, trying not to make even the slightest sound.

“So, now that we know what I can do, let’s see what you, Mr. Eric, can do.”

“Girls, leave us, please. This may get interesting.”

<Kim, go through the floor and pull her down under it, leaving only her head above. But stay there with her, so she doesn’t become a part of the floor.>

Kim just nodded with her eyes and left like the rest of the girls. Charlotte still lay on the floor where I had shoved her off. Then she knelt down and waited.

“That’s it? Letting the girls go free? Well, I never. Alright then, time for round two. Hmm... what can I get you to do...whoah!”

Charlotte had one minute been sending out a red aura, and the next only her head was showing on the floor, the rest of it somewhere underneath her.

“Charlotte, I was saying that the girls and I just needed to talk. Nothing else. Now why in hell are you here?”

Gasping for air as panic gripped her throat and face, she swallowed and gushed out quickly, “Someone called me and told me that you’d kill me.”

<Kim, bring her and the other girls back up here. Now the meeting has begun.>

Charlotte’s head popped up with the rest of her body, and Kim right beside her. Heather and the other girls quietly came back in, and resumed their places on the couches. Charlotte stood up, watched by me and Kim, and then sat in Kim’s chair. Kim stood next to me.

“Now, who called you Charlotte?”

“I don’t know. They had a voice-changer. I only heard them say that an Eric was going to kill me, and you’re the only Eric I know. So, naturally...”

“Naturally, you came here to kill me. Good try, but the sex wasn’t the best way to start off.”

“Why not? At least I’d let you die happy.”

No one even smiled.

Charlotte just breathed out and then pushed her chair back, tilting it so her feet were on an arm of a couch.

“So, it was a bad joke. Really and truly, no lying, I can’t control some of my powers sometimes. You know how it is.”

“Actually, no, I don’t. But first thing’s first. No more using of your powers against me or my girls unless we give you our express permission.”

“Damn it. Don’t do that!” The shudder at her head was visibly strong, her neck twitching at times.

“Sorry, but it’s necessary. I’m sure you know how it is.”

“Hmph!” she grunted, and sat there, waiting.

“Eric?” asked Denise.

“Yeah, Denise. What’s up?”

“So, what, she got called too? Why hasn’t anyone else been called?”

“Because Eric and I are Users.”

That one was unexpected.

“Users?”

“Yeah, you know, we use people to get our way in life, or we use our powers over them or other things and overall do bad things all over the world.” Sneered Charlotte, taking her shoes off with her feet. She had pink socks on, which when seen with her all black persona, was actually cute in a weird way.

“So what, we get called just because we’ve Used our powers on someone?” I sneered back.

“No, we got called because someone wants to kill us, idiot.”

“Okay, another thing. No name-calling. It’s way too childish.”

Charlotte looked like she was bracing herself for a storm. Then her eyes opened and looked at me.

“What, no Using me?”

“No, that one’s a free choice thing. They all have their free choice left in them.”

“No, they have most of it left in them.”

“Whatever, we’re way off topic now. Girls, any idea who would want to hurt us?”

“Just Keith. But you fixed that, back in Saskatchewan,” said Kat.

“Yeah, I did. But we all know that Keith isn’t someone who’d wind up loosing his power because of one, freak accident with me. I’d be remembered, surely, but not someone to set his entire future on, knowing that I can turn bad into good so easily.”

“So, if it’s not Keith, who else could it be?” asked Pam.

We all sat and thought for a moment.

“Why not write down everyone you know?” asked Charlotte, eyes closed and head back.

“Why don’t you do the same thing then?”

“Fair enough. Who’s got a pen? Or a pencil?”

When pens and paper were passed around, we all started writing names of people. I began with people who might want to hurt me. Keith, Isaac, Drew, Justin, Jesse, Ivan, other guys and girls from high school, some people from back in Saskatchewan. Then, for reasons I alone knew, I put down two more names.

We compared notes. Charlotte and I saved ours for last, because we both knew that the other’s name would be on it. We weren’t disappointed either. But we were surprised by one name which kept cropping up.

“So apart from Keith, you all think that this is the one who called both Charlotte and I?”

“Yeah.” “He knows us well enough.” “And you yourself said that he should look out for us, and pretty much knew anything and everything that you were doing.”

“Alright then. It’s decided. Apart from myself and Charlotte, no one else is going to pursue this anymore. And this time, there is no decision making. No one but Charlotte and me.”

The girls all got a funny look to them, like their brains were trying to process who just won the baseball game last night and what a math problem was at the same time. Finally, they all shook themselves or their heads, and waited around.

“So, Eric, what are we here for?” asked a tentative Michelle.

“And who’s this girl here?” asked Megan.

I nodded to her, and Charlotte announced herself, and then unbeknownst to me, peeped in on their thoughts. She chuckled and smiled, but just sat there mostly.

I came up with some bogus plan about someone stealing some of my things, and told the girls about it, and off they went with their kind words of encouragement and plans of their own to foil whoever it was.

When it was just me, Charlotte and Kim in the room, Charlotte put her hand on Kim’s.

“Wait a minute here, honey.”

Kim just looked at me, and came and stood in front of Charlotte. Charlotte turned Kim around, and then ran her hand across Kim’s inner thigh. Kim shuddered, but from the look on her face, I could tell she was aroused by it too.

Charlotte continued to stroke her thighs while questioning Kim.

“Why not ask me to stop?”

“Cuz it feellssssss goooooooooddddddd.....”

“Why do you think I’m hot?”

“Cuz you’re dressed all in black, and have a Controlling Aura, just like Eric’s.”

I looked to Charlotte, but I couldn’t see any malevolence in her, just lust. She too must feel something for Kim, because I could start to feel my cock getting bigger and my pants shorter.

“Do you like being controlled Kim?”

“Yessss....”

“Do you want me to stop touching you?”

“No....”

“Then can I control you for a minute?”

“Umm...uhnn...just for a minute...”

And that was the only thing that Charlotte had been looking for. Her orange Aura popped around the room, and Charlotte began to sink into the floor, holding Kim in one arm. She dropped down, and out somewhere, because I couldn’t move for some reason, and only then began to move my legs. I found the other girls milling around outside and in the lobby of the residence. I rushed to them, and quickly gushed out what had transpired.

I found Pam, lying down on a patch of grass near the doors outside. Once I told her that Charlotte had Kim, she nodded once and ran off to her car. I was running back inside, getting some very interested looks from some of the people inside and at the desk when Heather sat me down and made me sit still. I fidgeted my hands, shaking and nervously glancing around. Who knew where or when Pam would find Kim? Would they be alright? How would they formulate a plan? Who would take charge?

All these questions and more flew around my head as I watched the time and waited. Then Jessica’s cell rang, and she flipped it open and began to speak like it was any other day. Heather held my hand, seeing me stressed out as I was. Charlotte was behind all this, I knew it. She had somehow made me let my guard down, and now Kim was in danger. All my being was set on just running after them. I swore in German, and Heather lightly slapped my arm. She knew what I was saying – we had both taken German in high school, and learned some very interesting words.

Jess closed the phone and turned to me. I looked around to make sure that we weren’t being listened to. But never fear, the girls were doing their work well. Denise and Kat were chatting up the desk guy, and Megan, Lauren and Michelle were talking to some guys that were moving in. Blair was leading some girls out to play soccer with some guys. Jess sat close and started to whisper her story.

“Eric, we’ve got Charlotte bugged with Pam. She’s just followed Charlotte and Kim to an old warehouse just off of Trafalgar, near the lake. We don’t know how long she can wait there. She’ll call when she can confirm anything.”

Jess looked up and smiled sweetly, and left to go talk to the guys with the three girls. Heather patted my hand, and said “Now, you too have to wait. Just be patient. Charlotte had a good reason for this, and we’ll get her back for this, and Kim will be fine. Please, don’t do anything rash.”

I tried to keep my mind off of what was going on. Cell phones were being spoken into every moment, and people were rushing in and out and around me, and even though the TV was on, I still couldn’t get my mind off anything else but Kim. I surely hoped that she was okay.

At around 3 or so, I was shaken awake from a very light nap by Heather.

“We’ve found her. Stay here.”

And she left. No explanation, nothing. She hurried outside, got into a car, and rode out of the residence. None of the other girls were around either. I glanced at the time and made doubly sure that I had only closed my eyes for a moment. And then, yes, I had. Damn them. They had all waited for me to close my eyes, make sure I wasn’t watching them. Then they all leave, making me wait here.

I picked myself up, and ran out to the parking lot. All their cars were gone. I couldn’t see any of them. So, I did the only thing I could do. I found a family that was leaving, and in a big wide grin, told them that they were going to take me down to Lakeshore.

They just as happily let me in the car, and with me squeezed beside two guys around my age, and their younger sister complaining about the weather, we made our way to Lakeshore, which was so named because any further South of Lakeshore and you’d be in Lake Ontario. At least until you hit Hamilton.

They dropped me off right at the intersection, shook their heads, smiled at me and left. I was glad they did too. I had spotted a dilapidated old house on the way here. I walked back up, trying not to hurry. If I hurried, I’d be out of breath, and therefore more easily apprehended.

I found the house, but it was only in need of repair, not dilapidated. I swore to myself again, and headed back down to the lake. I asked some people walking by if they knew any warehouses, and they pointed me east, towards Toronto.

I ran then, and damn my health or brain. Right now the only thing on my mind was getting Kim back. I found a couple, two teens, sitting by the lake, and they pointed me further east. I resumed running, stopping only to get a drink of water from a water fountain, and to ask directions.

The warehouses were in a small lot behind some apartments. They were built like a maze, with doors randomly built into the sides, and loading bays every few feet apart. I was running towards the main building through a rather full parking lot when I saw Heather get out of a car. I jumped behind a car myself, and followed her. After ducking around some 20 cars or so, she changed her direction, and came my way.

I knew that one choice was to stay out of her way, let her get me wherever she was going, and then take over. The other choice was to do it backwards, and make her take me there. I chose the first one, and crept around cars to try and find out where she was coming from and going to.

I saw some of the other girls doing lookout. They had their cell phones out, and were talking on them, and I could have sworn that none of them even looked like they had anything to do with each other. Heather walked right beside Michelle, who was talking on her cell, and then Heather reached Jess, who was loading things into a car, and then past Blair who was sitting on the ground, flicking stones at a pillar.

I’d have to be sneaky to get around them, I knew, but I didn’t like sneaky. I like bold and direct, but that wouldn’t work here. So I called Blair’s cell phone with my own when Heather was inside. She picked it up.

“Hello?”

“Blair, for the next few minutes, you won’t see or hear anything strange.”

“Oh, okay. Sure.”

“Make it seem like you’re talking to a friend from University.”

Blair blabbed on into the phone, and Jess looked away relieved that it was someone from University. Michelle still looked around though, making sure. She was the closest one, and the only other one with a cell phone that I could see.

I dialled her number, hanging up on a still babbling Blair, and gave her the same treatment, with the exception of giving Jess some help. She put her phone away, and moved towards a struggling Jess, who was trying to move some art into a van for some nice old couple. She did her job nicely, and then handed Jess the cell. Jess took it silently, because the old people were directing their movements. Rather, the old woman was directing their movements, and the old man looked like a heart attack was imminent due to two rather busty girls helping him move art, chests heaving and bunched up and out when they were held by frames.

With Jess, Michelle and Blair out of the way, I made my move inside. I was almost inside when Kat opened the door. She tried to say something, but I told her to close her mouth, not say anything, and lead me to wherever Heather was going. She moved out of the way, glaring at me. Now however, was not the time for apology. I just needed to make sure that Kim was fine.

Kat led me inside, and into an elevator. She didn’t speak; I couldn’t. When the doors opened, Kat went out alone, and I peered out. In the way, Denise and Lauren were standing guard outside of a storeroom door. I raced to them when Kat reached them, and did a diving tackle on Denise. She hit the floor, hard, but not enough to draw blood. She was out cold though. Lauren was taken care of quickly as well, but this time getting the same treatment as Kat. With the two girls taking me to Heather, I called Michelle’s cell phone, and told Jess to come and help Denise, knowing that after that, I’d be able to be found and stopped.

Just as I reached the door, I heard Megan yell.

“ERIC! STOP!”

I pulled my hand away, to see Megan advancing on me with a large piece of 2-by-4. She was scared, and looked like she was going to have to hurt me, something that none of them had ever even tried to do before. It just wasn’t in them, but since she had a weapon and I didn’t, she had the upper-hand.

“Megan, please. Just, let me go –”

“No! I mean, you can’t. Not right now. Heather is doing something, and it involves all of us girls, and you, but I have to make sure you don’t go in there. I have to! And this is the only way I know how. So, please, don’t do this.”

“Megan, just –”

And she hit me on the head.