The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Auras

To Sum It All Up

So, to be completely honest, a lot happened in that month that I won’t bore you with. I know that reading this is fun for you, and you get to see what my life is like when everything goes your way. Well, let’s say that for right then, it was a shit load of work. Almost every day I had to make changes to certain people or classes, and overall adjustments when things became too hard to handle in small crowds. We had the usual clubs and groups start, and the graduating class came back for their Graduation ceremony, and more things start and finish. There are a few things that I should mention:

  1. With the new rules, a lot of people’s marks have been higher than ever before
  2. School is no longer a place of solitude, and a lot of people can’t wait to come to class the next day, to ‘learn’ about human physiology
  3. The Music room had become my base of operations, with Mr. Eady the music teacher pretty much assigning me a room key and my own office area to work in
  4. Jordan, Drew, Heather and Jess all had different auras about them than my white one

The first bullet there, the one about people’s marks, is actually true. People are more relaxed with sex, because it releases endorphins within the bloodstream which allows more people to let stress out, and focus more on their work than on their libidos. The hardest thing to learn about teenagers, is that no matter what sex you are, the urge to procreate and fuck as much as possible is one of the 5 mains things someone needs to live; to shut off that valve is like telling someone to go their entire life without eating. It could only be done by drinking your body weight in water every day, and even then you wouldn’t be living a good, healthy life. Sex is just another bodily function, like breathing or swallowing.

The second bullet is slightly more depressing, because school used to mean a place of boredom and was somewhat of a prison. Since the sex started within the school, any and all students who were ‘going out’, used the times in the morning to sneak in a quickie, a long love session over lunch, and then more sex after school. Clubs and groups were started to petition a room or area of the school be closed off or created for sex alone, but the budget wouldn’t allow it, even for a few hours a week. That’s right, I forgot to tell you; with my girls and I basically running the show around here, we’ve been introduced so to say into the inner workings of the school. And let me tell you, a principal’s job is harder than it looks. He has to make calls, suck up to the Boards, and act like it’s his favorite thing to do in the entire world. No wonder few Principals stay at one school for very long. I was the figurehead Principal, but I still left all the real decisions up to the guy who’s getting paid for it. Denise fronted the Business and Employment parts of the school; Blair worked with Lauren and co. with Clubs and Groups; and Heather and Jess took up the Supervisor positions with gusto. Being a Supervisor within the school had its own privileges and drawbacks; they could enter and leave the school whenever they wished, but never without good reason; being sick for a day meant that the other had to be extra cheerful for the day or week, which is hell for anyone who has done anything like that; and also, apart from that, they still need to get good grades. In reality, the budget did have enough to support an all-sex wing of the school, but classes were overfull as it was, so the only other option was to have a mobile classroom bought and brought in. But when asked why the school needed it, the Principal would never ask to bring me in. I thought that was a smart move on his part; and on mine, since he was still the actual Principal, though I did a lot of his work for him.

The third bullet there, the one about me having my own office, was a nice gesture for about a minute. The room that Eady let me use was smaller than a broom closet, and though he would’ve let me have any other room to use, I decided against using my power on him. He was a nice guy, and I have fucked with his mind enough over the years. But, all those things happened later. Still, I did the best I could. I couldn’t move a lot of the equipment that was in the room; it was a place to store old and broken musical instruments and uniforms and such. To move all that out would have been to say the same as pissing on it and lighting it on fire in front of the school with a big sign that said ____________ High School Sucks Balls! I did move it around, eventually putting the uniforms in boxes and putting them along one wall, and stacking the broken equipment along another wall to surround myself with music. One of the greatest things about having the office and the keys to the school was that I was starting to become the man I’ve always wanted to be – someone middle-management, with some power but not enough moral fiber to change any of it. I had the keys to the building, but I rarely used them; I had the opportunity to have sex, but abstained more than not if I was working on something for the school; and although people usually ran rampant through the school, the Music hall was still my favorite place to be, full of life and energy, even if it was all sexual. And that leads us to the last point.

I guess, that a month ago, I was more startled than shocked. I sort of knew, instinctively that there was something about some of the other people I knew and was friends with. For instance, there was Heather: she had this weird ability to make people forget things. She was a big catch for me, for she only developed her powers after we had had that unforgettable night of sex in my basement. I used her and her powers from time to time to change people’s minds of what really happened to what I wanted them to remember. Jess was a mystery; she had turned from being funny and spontaneous to be around, and turned instead to drugs. I could have stopped her, and Heather could have helped and eventually healed her, but she was adamant about it. She got a high from them that sex never gave her, and as long as she didn’t kill herself, she was fine by me. Plus, on some of my later parties, she was a big hit, bringing me more potential playmates and fuck toys. Her power, as far as I could see, was her ability to heal. It was nothing like when someone in Sci-Fi can heal faster than normal humans should; but in the fact that anything wrong internally with her, well, there was nothing wrong with her internally. We all knew she would eventually mature into something out of a Sci-Fi movie, but for the time being she was just a natural healer.

Drew and Jordan were quite different. Drew was an actor, and as such, he had some of my powers, but to a lesser extent. I think that overall, Drew was more of a Jack-Of-All-Trades, Master-Of-Nothing. He could make people forget some lesser things, or make some people eventually go along with his ideas, but for an actor it was his ability to make people go along that proved most useful. He had some of Heather’s gift, and a little of Jess’s, but seemingly nothing of Jordan’s.

I never did understand what gift, if any, Jordan possessed. He just seemed – if it can be told like this – that he was more a carrier of something that made him special, rather than being in his genes. I knew then that there was something evil about whatever he had, but I couldn’t place it; if only I knew then what I know now…

Well, in this one month, I have no big real sex life to talk about. Oh, it was still great, but until something big happened, I can’t really tell you much more until that something big happened.