The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Awakening

Codes : MC, F/F, Fdom, NC

Disclaimer:

This story is copyrighted by Iago © 2001

This story contains mind control and erotic/sexual situations. Please refrain from reading if you are offended by this, and/or under legal age in your area.

Note to readers: Lisa, Anita and Judy are first featured in ‘Slumber’.

* * *

Alison’s breathing was as shallow as the pond that held her thoughts. She blinked her dazed eyes and glimpsed her purpose through a whisper of inspiration that had everything to do with the heat that simmered from her freshly licked pussy. She could still feel the tongue, stroking her with loving care, parting her and thrusting gently inside her. Through it all, her quaking hips continued their dance, pressing back against the mouth that was feasting on her soul. She hadn’t made a sound when the climax erupted in her, the myriad of colors behind her closed eyes melting into unknowable shapes.

She came to speak in unearthly voice, the afterglow of her cum drenching her thighs with the heat and lust.

The Dream is all of you... it is your beginning... it is the reflection that lies beyond the shadows... the Dream is what you are...

She heard the plaintive moan beside her before realizing her fingers were brushing someone else’s. The gesture seemed natural, meaningful somehow. She made her caress a gentle one, and more of her juices ran down the insides of her legs as her thoughts gave form to the words that passed her lips.

The Dream is your Mistress... the Mistress is your Dream... there is no escaping it because you have no wish to escape it...

The world swirled around her, dipped at an odd angle, sweeping unhurriedly by as she swung towards the soft moans. Nothingness assaulted her sight, pulling thoughts from her mind and drawing them forth into the beyond, until the form of delicate gracefulness coalesced next to her.

Alison trembled in the pleasure of loving brushes, that sparked like electricity through their fingertips.

The girl was not quite as tall as she was. The golden highlights of her hair were cropped short. Her round, expressionless eyes were the color of pure sky over the sea.

They shared a touch again. The girl moaned deeply this time. Alison could tell she hungered for more secrets.

The Dream is all you wish... it is all you are... it is Life and Truth... to deny it is to deny yourself...

The shivers ran all over the girl’s peachy-white skin. Her bosom rose and fell to the sound of tiny gasps. She jolted as adventurous fingers began to run up and down her arm.

Alison felt the Truth beginning to settle inside the girl’s mind, heard it in the muted words that passed her lips. She watched her breathlessly repeat everything she had said, reveling in the spectacle of enlightenment.

Alison glanced downwards and beheld-

Judy?

Her eyes didn’t waver, didn’t blink as she fell deeper inside the Dream. She smiled as the right thoughts surfaced in her mind.

Dreammistresssss...

The woman was kneeling patiently between the girl’s legs, her chin still slick with the lust she had savored from Alison. Her back was arched, her shoulders thrown back as she raised herself. A pointed tongue darted past her lips, flicking under a soft patch of blond curls.

The air around them was filled with high-pitched echoes.

Yessss... Alison’s otherworldly voice whispered to the girl being licked beside her, The Dream is upon you now... it is taking you... shaping you... you have no wish to resist it... it is filling you with revelation...

This time they moaned together. Alison’s nipples throbbed painfully. She was helping the girl now, sharing her understanding of the Dream... filling another with desire and obedience.

All struggle was in vain. The girl began to quake as Dreammistress’ honey-dipped tongue sought her clit once more, lashing it and causing her to wail as the orgasm shattered through her with unimaginable ferocity. Every part of her screamed her surrender, her cunt flooding its pleasure in the waiting mouth that relished of it avidly. Her voice became raw as the climaxes rumbled in quick succession, her incoherent cries struggling to escape as she fought to suck air.

Alison watched in awe as the girl became still for long instants. Her body became rigid, her hands falling loosely by her sides. Her eyes shone with the gift of Dreammistress’ vision, and her lips trembled when she spoke the very words that echoed Alison’s mind.

The Dream is all of me... it is my beginning... it is the reflection that lies beyond the shadows... the Dream is what I am...

Tears of joy greeted the moment of ascension, and Alison’s fingers sought her own wellspring as the shadows around them crept forward to claim them.

* * *

“Fret, fret, fret, Aly. That’s all you do.”

Alison managed an incoherent groan towards Lisa’s bedroom just around the corner, steadying herself on the sink with a hand while downing a few advils with a glass of water. Then she worked her thumb and index on the bridge of her nose, and prayed for miraculous results. She sneered at her disheveled reflection when the marching band stuck between her ears adamantly refused to go away.

She swore under her breath, cursing the fact that she hadn’t dropped out of the study group for the evening. She glanced at the surroundings, taking a moment to envy the spacious apartment bathroom that was unlike anything she enjoyed back at her dorm, and briefly contemplated hopping into the half-filled tub with a hairdryer. Whatever circle of hell she’d end up in, it would certainly not match the horrible fate she was condemned to if she remained on the prime material plane as an undergraduate student in comparative literature.

She was at a loss to explain why the universe had suddenly conspired to make her nights dreadful. People were beginning to notice the bags under her eyes, and the dopey quality of her smile. The woman staring back at her in the mirror seemed a far cry from the spirited, cultivated and cheery student who had breezed in on campus months ago, on the wings of a state scholarship. The breakneck pace of intense college studies was an environment in which Alison thrived... she was single but upbeat... her teachers were impressed with the quality of her work... there simply was no way to explain her bouts of nocturnal restlessness, and the residual angst she felt from fading dreams she could never quite remember.

Lisa briskly appeared behind her, a brown-haired sprite filling her side of the mirror with a beaming face. Alison immediately noticed the carefully applied eyeshadow, a subtle shade of golden brown enhanced with dashes of glitter. The glossy lipstick was much more of an attention grabber, echoing Lisa’s striking use of blusher, and the rich auburn tones of her tousled page-boy cut.

“So, sweetie,” Lisa prompted, “how do I look?”

Alison’s reply was lost as she caught a glimpse of the semi-transparent tie-up shirt that wrapped neatly over Lisa’s tube top, and the denim skirt that circled low on her friend’s hips. She quickly fought to regain her composure, snapping her eyes back in the mirror. Her annoyance raised a notch when she met her friend’s mischievous smile.

“I seem to remember a few people that are supposed to met us here,” Alison countered flatly, trying hard not to sound irate. She still found the will to focus on her GPA even though her head had been screwed on backwards these last few days; Lisa’s insouciant attitude was vexing to say the least.

The brunette pouted in mock disappointment. “Toni and Jane are doing fine studying by themselves. Lillian is just a stress puppy before the exams. I’ve taken the liberty to call them and tell them to take a night off.

“They can all afford it,” she added, “and so can we.

Her eyes met Aly’s in a sultry look that screamed just you and me. Then, she blew a kiss in the mirror.

Alison’s eyebrows jumped in surprise at the less-than-subtle signal. Funny thoughts skittered in her brain before the mental ick, and the characteristic chills that she kept to herself for the sake of political correctness.

She’d heard Toni mumble a thing or two about Lisa and Anita over the last few weeks, but had dismissed her ditzy friend’s speculation as the nonsense it was, especially since Anita was making herself very scarce around the apartment. Lisa had told her all about her roommate’s involvement in Judy’s university-sponsored psych-study, including how the busy schedule of clinical trials on volunteers from the student population had led to her absence from the apartment on most nights. Lisa had offered Alison the extra room a few nights a week since they were both cramming in addition to the study groups anyway. There had been no ‘odd’ moments to speak of in all the times she’d crashed over.

Besides. Lisa into girls? Please.

“Well?” Lisa pressed.

“Err... I suppose we do need a break, but I’d rather stay in, if it’s all the same.”

She meant it. There was a buzz between her temples, and a queasy discomfort as her eyes found themselves wandering in the mirror again. Then came the guilty thrill as she inhaled Lisa’s scent, and her eyes watered a little when she took in too much. The sudden rush of euphoria caught her by surprise, and she let it efface the concerns and queer impressions she couldn’t quite make out.

Lisa was touching her wrist, caressing it with a casual finger.

It felt nice.

She didn’t yelp when she began to tip backwards. Her legs had gone stiff, and a hand held her back firmly.

“Why don’t you Dream your little dreamy dream, mmm?” Lisa whispered hotly in her ear.

A jumble of thoughts swelled in Alison’s head. Oooh, ick yuck lesbian she giggled. Lips were kissing their way down her neck, but she cared only for the finger-play that sparked hot lust straight up her arm.

“I really would like you to come along tonight,” Lisa beseeched in a fuck-me voice.

Hot pussy dreams cunt wet lick Aly thought fleetingly. “Nooo... I... think I’ll—”

“Come,” Lisa hissed, “You’ll cooooooome.”

Alison whimpered when her friend’s fingers left her wrist to slip inside her pants and underneath the rubber band of her underwear. Somewhere along the way, she realized she was dripping wet.

A flash of light exploded in the mirror, and stole the rest of her thoughts.

* * *

Jade green burned her eyes—and was gone.

Splotches of yellow melted away, and Alison felt the bass thump against her chest before she heard it. The beat was making her hips swing lasciviously, and her hands drifted to her black dress, feeling the mesh that stretched under it.

She had come here before. She glanced about, remembering. She knew this Dream.

She was dancing in a sea of spinning lights. Metal screeched an electric sound and she made it her own, her voice rising up to join the chant, howling the lust than consumed her.

She loved this Dream.

Kathleen looked dazed, powerless inside the moving shadows. Other bodies pressed around them, the scent of sweat and excitement sweeping the crowd into a frenzy. Alison’s hands roamed blatantly over her breasts before lifting into the air, and sliding back down around her prey’s neck. She felt comfortable pulling the girl to her, and smiled through the tongue-kiss as she felt token resistance yield to her wanton lips.

Kathleen needs to Dream now... it is her beginning... it is the reflection that lies beyond the shadows..

Alison lifted a knee and swung it over the girl’s hip while Lisa’s instructions still echoed in her mind, louder than the music that guided her flurry of steps. The short hem of her dress rose with her leg, and she sighed softly in Kathleen’s mouth when her wet pussy lips kissed the other’s naked thigh.

The Dream is Kathleen’s Mistress... Lisa had told her, The Mistress is Kathleen’s Dream... there is no escaping it because she has no wish to escape it...

Neither of them were wearing panties. Alison shifted in mid-sweep, keeping the two of them balanced as they sashayed off the dance floor. She straddled Kathleen’s right leg between her own, the inside of their thighs touching at last.

The girl was dripping as much as she was. Alison resisted the urge to fall to her knees and lick their mingling juices right off Kathleen’s leg. Instead, she drew her in a classic dip and kissed her, sucking her bottom lip for long moments, before coming back up for air. The Dream was for them alone, and barely anyone took notice of the pair lusting against each other. No one bothered to track them as they pranced off to the ladies’ corner hand-in-hand, towards the far back of the club.

Kathleen’s brow was strained with effort as she struggled to gather herself. She was panting hard, her lips glowing and colored with Aly’s lipstick. Her hand was weak inside her friend’s hand, but her feet refused to stop, the fire inside her increasing with every step.

Aly drew her into the bathroom.

Lisa was there. Waiting with the others.

Her eyes were green.

Bright.

Jaded swirls, inside her irises...

The other girls had lined up prettily, facing the stretch of mirrors suspended over the sinks. They were dressed to kill. Powder blue tank tops matched with black leather pants, hot silk chemises with polyester flares. They stood rigidly, obeying the swirls in Lisa’s eyes.

Aly was moaning through the words before she even knew it, hers but one voice along with Kathleen’s and the others.

“The Dream is all we wish... it is all we are... it is Life and Truth... to deny it is to deny ourselves...”

Three of the girls were fingering themselves. One of them leaned against a stall and spread herself wide. One hand pulled her striped-patterned skirt while she played with her labia. It took her mere seconds to collapse in the throes of an orgasm. Tiny drops of her juices dribbled on her velvet stilettos.

Alison ran a sparkling nail against the pale hairs of Kathleen skin, up and down her wrist.

“The Dream is upon us... shaping us...”

Aly’s voice rose in pitch, clear above the symphony of unfathomable lust. She could feel all of the other girls drawn deeper into the chorus. Kathleen was joining them in mesmerized recitation. Their minds were starving for guidance, their lips forming the words, falling into the blissful deliverance Lisa and Alison were offering them...

Alison shut her eyes and hoped the Dream would never end.

* * *

The nights stretched on, filled with dark bliss.

Alison’s fingers played as she slept. She would ascend into the Dream, letting the pleasure carry her. Sometimes, it began with her leaving the dorms, strolling to Lisa’s apartment, walking in a daze through deserted streets. Anita’s room was always empty, save for the sounds she made when she laid on the bed, letting her probing fingers sink her deeper in slumber.

She found she could open her eyes inside the Dream.

Lisa was always in bed with her when she did. She held a tiny box loosely in her fingers. It made a little whine when it exploded light in Alison’s eyes.

She would ask questions, forgetting her words even as she spoke them, and Lisa would nod with a gracious smile. “Soon, soon, little dreamslut.”

Alison lived for those moments. She could never bear the lust and joy for very long. Her body yearned for the incessant flow of orgasms, but it was too much for her mind to absorb.

She was sure Lisa’s box was telling her to forget. It made her wet to think she could be made to forget.

Lisa would often notice. She would put the box away, and fingers would join Alison’s and play with her pussy. Slipping inside her. Softly. Caressing. Giving her a taste of what was to come... whispering the will of Dreammistress to her.

A voice inside her was shrieking in horror, but it was always silent after Lisa made her lick her honey-coated fingers.

* * *

The dorm showers were in passable condition, and afforded little privacy, but one could still pick out a decent and quiet spot this early in the morning.

The whine of the shower head alone was enough to bother Alison. She had compensated with a douche of ice water, resting her hands against the shining, pearl-gray ceramic tiles while her body suffered under the cold assault.

She’d barely slept in three days. She stirred come morning, wrapped in sweaty sheets, with slick lips and fingers. She couldn’t quite make out the images that faded with sleep, but her body was always ready for a hard cum. She couldn’t even resist the urge to play with herself anymore.

Her nipples were rock-hard under the spray of water. She tweaked one, and felt a flush of warmth under her touch.

She’d been twenty minutes in the showers. She hadn’t even touched the soap.

She leaned on a towel-handle. Her hand went around her slippery backside, and she began to finger herself from behind. A stray of water shot directly down and teased her clit for an instant. She groaned and shifted to her right, until the cold blast began to massage her whole cunt.

Not all the glimpses of her dreams vanished when she awoke. She still saw Lisa’s face in some of them.

She didn’t know exactly when she had begun thinking that fantasizing about Lisa made her pussy hot, but she knew how wrong it was. It only made her scream harder when she came.

She moaned like a bitch in heat, and it reverberated in the maze of stalls. She wondered if someone was up at this hour. Her cheeks became red with embarrassment when she realized some of the girls in the dorm might hear. Come. Watch.

Her fingers wouldn’t mind that at all.

* * *

“Ms. Chilvers?”

The duty nurse at the college clinic stood in the door, clipboard in hand, circling the waiting room with a glance. A wearied Alison perked up nervously and rose to her feet when the woman motioned to her with a professional smile, and held the door open for her while she entered the small examination room.

Alison glanced about, a little intimidated by the confined surroundings. A small desk was pushed in one corner, next to a cushioned examination table. Various anatomy charts were hung about, and a massive cabinet showed a distorted metallic reflection as the nurse passed it. She took a seat on a swivel chair, and motioned to an empty one beside it.

Alison hugged herself and took small steps to it.

A tag hung from the breast pocket of the nurse’s uniform. It read “Lampton, M. H.”

“Well, dear, What seems to be the problem?”

I have no wish to resist the Dream... it fills me with revelation

“Well... sleep, mostly,” Alison answered weakly. “I can’t seem to get any these days.”

“How long have you had this problem? Do you have any idea what might be causing it?”

Lisa dreamslut fuck cunt lips pussy hot

“I-I’m not sure. It’s been a couple of weeks now.”

“Well, dear,” the nurse offered with a sympathetic nod, “I’ll just need you to fill this questionnaire first. I’ll need you to be as candid and straightforward as possible.”

Mmm blonde yes listen watch eyes blue soft fingers playing pussy

“’kay.”

The nurse smiled as she slipped a standard patient form on her clipboard, before handing it over to Alison. She didn’t pay much mind to the way the young lady’s eyes lingered on her uniform as she did.

The smooth polyester ripples swept down to a simple mid-thigh skirt, but nurse’s legs were wrapped in delicate sheer stockings, and she dallied one of her jet-black princess heel shoes loosely with the tip of her toe. Alison forced herself to focus on the form, scarcely looking at the questions before checking the empty boxes .

Foot sex hot kneel cum stocking legs sticky tongue lick hard clit

Aly crossed her legs, and did her best to ignore the shiver.

Nurse Lampton was still smiling when the questionnaire was completed. She took it and gave it a quick once-over.

Alison sucked air and flushed. Did she just wink at me??

“Ah. Yes. We seem to be encountering these particular symptoms quite a bit as of late. A lot of girls have been coming to me with the same problem. I don’t think it’s anything to worry about.”

“Shouldn’t... I mean... can you recommend a specialist? I really need to see someone about this.”

Nurse Lampton ran a hand through her hair and settled back into her chair. “I know you need to see someone, Alison. Tell me about the dreams you’ve been having as of late,”

Aly’s breath caught in her throat. She hadn’t scribbled anything of the sort on the form.

“Dream? What are you talking about?”

Her tone was much too defensive, and she winced inwardly. Nurse Lampton found this amusing.

“There’s always an adjustment period, and the process needs to be fine-tuned for everyone... I used to worry, but I came to understand eventually. We all do.

“It’s perfectly all right dear. Dreaming your Dream is the proper thing to do. You’re doing juuuust fine...”

Aly cringed, feeling like she was dropping inside an elevator. She barely flinched when Nurse Lampton reached over and took her hand.

Serve worship Dreammistress cuuuummmm

“Don’t cry, dear. You’re almost there...”

Alison fought back the tears, and didn’t resist when Nurse Lampton pulled her to her feet. Their fingers remained intertwined as their lips met, and Alison swooned for a fraction of eternity while bolts of pleasure coursed from the tip of her tongue all the way down to her clit.

The Dream was filling her mind again.

She blinked and found herself on her knees, frigging herself madly when the stars finally dissipated. Her whole body was on fire. She needed to submit. She needed to Dream.

She needed to cum.

Nurse Lampton watched over her, whimpering as she held a phone receiver to her ear.

“Yes... yeeesss... Dreammistress... I hear and obey...”

She kept twisting her nipples fiercely through her tunic every time she agreed with the voice on the phone.

Her eyes became flutters of white and her thighs pressed together.

“I w-will bring her... at once... yes... uuhhhhhgghh...”

Alison watched breathlessly as the voice on the phone ordered Nurse Lampton to climax, and she made squeals of her own as she worked a third finger inside her soaked slit.

* * *

The pulses tingled under the skin on both sides of Alison’s head, carried by blue and red wires interlaced as they led to the contact pads. The young woman purred along with the various machines that had been wheeled over and around her chair, without a thought to fight against the restraints that kept her firmly seated. A nearby EEG/ECG machine dutifully monitored her vitals as she stared blankly into the stroboscopic unit that was placed two feet away from her, at level height with her eyes.

The sting of the injections had gone from her left arm. Her legs had drifted apart. A dozen more wires, all red, snaked up underneath the hem of her skirt. Her hips occasionally jolted, but the thick leather strap that tightened around the underside of her breasts kept her from slouching.

She was lost in the repetitive bursts of light. Her pupils twitched in a rhythmic pattern similar to REM. She could have been daydreaming of electric sheep.

The flashes ceased abruptly. The strobe unit was pulled away. Alison’s eyes searched for something to latch on, and a small sigh escaped her lips as Judy strolled into view.

The white jacket hung loosely on her, the top buttons undone to her midriff, low enough to reveal a generous view of her cleavage, barely concealed by the apple-green v-blouse she wore underneath.

She eyed Alison with pursed lips. A hint of glare reflected in the lenses of her black-rimmed glasses.

“Look to your right, Alison. Tell me who you see.”

Alison complied sluggishly. She held her breath as she beheld a blank-faced Lisa prepped on obscenely high heels. Her legs were spread, her hands firmly on her hips. Pairs of leather bands were tightly pulled around her arms and thighs, and another one drawn around her neck. Her nipples were puffed and swollen, and Alison saw moistness dribbling from her bare pussy.

“I see a dreamslut. I see the bearer of Truth, she who has brought me understanding,” Aly replied with wanton admiration.

“How will you reward her for leading you into the Dream?” Judy asked.

Alison’s hips twitched again. The EEG/ECG registered sharp spikes as she uttered a long moan.

“I want to worship her pussy with my mouth. I want to lick her to a thousand cums. I want to fuck her ass with my tongue.”

“Very good,” Judy observed, pausing to lick her lips. “Now I want you to look to your left, and tell me who you see.”

Alison obeyed once again. The wires shifted with the languid movement of her head.

“dreaaaamsluuut,” she hissed hotly, when she glimpsed Nurse Lampton, standing by near one of the machine consoles. The woman kept a hand on the operating panel, but the other had sunk underneath her slacks, the shape of her fingers working fervently underneath a very visible soaked spot.

“How will you reward her for bringing you to me?”

“I-I’ll fill her pussy with my fingers,” Alison proclaimed dreamily. “I’ll play with her and suck on her tongue while she cums on my hand.”

Judy nodded with a gratified air. “And who, pray tell, am I, my dear Alison?”

Alison’s stare snapped forward. She fought against the restraints, the orgasm rippling hard inside her.

“Dreammistressss,” she whispered passionately, “She who gifts with the Dreaming. She who wakes our minds and souls to the Truth.”

Judy’s smile was one of pure satisfaction.

Alison bucked in the chair, riding a second climax... and another.

“Confess all of your Dreams to me,” Judy whispered, " and let me make them real for you...”

* * *

Jane and Lillian were grinning widely. They had done a good job on the restraints, and Toni wouldn’t get off the bed anytime soon. Jane had cum twice as they hindered her struggling and pried her legs wide, and Lillian had quickly secured her side of things before hopping over and gluing her mouth to her fellow dreamslut’s pussy.

They had been easy to take. Lisa had already lured Jane halfway into the Dream when Alison claimed them.

Toni’s muffled screams barely escaped her gag. Alison had taken no chance, scheduling a study session in the apartment and borrowing the key from Lisa. Work would go on without interruption.

Toni pulled uselessly against her bonds, trying to control her fear as Alison climbed on the mattress from the foot of the bed. She wasn’t quite the picture of the giddy, absentminded sorority girl anymore.

“Don’t worry, dear,” she assured her friend, “We all have our secret little Dreams. My eyes are opened now. So are Jane’s and Lillian’s. You can see how serving me pleases them... you’ll enjoy it too...”

She moved like a cat, creeping forward on the bed.

“I live the Dream now, Toni. Lisa and Anita have been here for some time. They have labored with Dreammistress to further understanding in others. I will help them now. I live to make more dreamsluts for her... it’s my most cherished Dream...

“You will discover yours soon, Toni... very soon...”

Toni’s desperate struggle was cut short as Jane held the flashbox over her eyes. The pattern of light swam inside her, and her whole body slumped.

Jane and Lillian began the chant at once. “The Dream is all of you, Toni... it is your beginning... it is the reflection that lies beyond the shadows... the Dream is what you are...”

Alison’s lips twisted into a grin as she settled between Toni’s legs. She waited a few seconds while the dreamsluts she commanded poured the Truth of Dreammistress in Toni’s helpless mind, and then began teasing her clit out of its hood with her tongue.

The tremors from the dreamslut-to-be shook the entire bed when her first come seared the glory of awakening in her soul. Lillian and Jane continued to recite the words, breaking her resistance with every syllable. It wasn’t long before Toni fought the restraints to ride her cunt hard against Aly’s mouth, hungering for the endless ecstasy of ascension.

Alison tasted her surrender, and smiled.

* * *