The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note: I don’t have a patreon, but if you want to say thanks, send me an email and tell me what you thought of my stories. Better yet, if you want to throw a buck or two my way, pick up some of my stuff on Smashwords! Thanks for reading.

Azure and Crimson, Magical Girls of Light

Episode 10: Ultimate Corruption

(mc, cb, mf)

Tendo Aoi slow came back to awareness of her body in total darkness. She jerked up with a start, only to find her arms and legs bound by something that bit into her soft skin and held her down to the hard surface where she lay. She could feel that she was horizontal and her legs were spread apart. Also she’d been stripped naked—or had she already been naked. It didn’t matter. She knew that she needed to get out of here and for that, she’d need the strength of the goddess.

A blinding flash of light shot out and instantly she transformed into Magical Girl Azure. She ripped her arms out of their restraints and reached up to her blindfold.

“Stop moving, beta sow.”

Her hand slowed and confusion fell across her face. The command he gave her felt like gravity, a swirling pull that weighed her down, her thoughts of resistance short circuiting into confusion and malleability. Yet still, the voice was familiar.

“Lie back down, beta sow.”

She obeyed, against struck by the confusion while trying to understand who it was. It rather sounded like a voice she’d heard in friendly times before. A kind man with a gentle scholarly voice.

“Do not break out of your restraints again. You are weak.”

Yes, this she knew. Her weakness was her virtue. She was worth nothing but her obedience. She put her arms back and heard the sound of zip ties strapping her arms back to whatever she was lying on.

“Your obedience will be rewarded.”

She recognized him, he was a coworker, “Doctor Windsor?”

“Silence. Do not speak unless prompted, beta.”

Doctor Windsor was a kind and gentle man, a welcoming man, now he was scolding her like some evil jailer. She kept her lips shut as he asked. She could do nothing more.

“Your obedience is noted, beta, you will now be rewarded.”

Soft feminine hands began massaging her arms, moving up slowly to her shoulders. The tension and coil of her resistance drained away at the insistence of their tender touches. She felt confusion at her own predicament. Objectively, she knew that she could break free, perhaps she should break free. But for what? To fight against a demon she could not best? One whom she should have been able to save, but failed to? Perhaps this was where she ought to be.

More hands began massaging her legs, again feminine. Though she could not see with the blindfold on, she sensed their presence. Two more women were kneading her muscles, coaxing her to release her tension. Accepting their loving caresses, she relaxed into the surface onto which she was strapped. She took a deep breath and smelled a hint of lilac and lavender. ‘That smells nice,’ she thought, curious about the source. It was rather strange, but laying in darkness, the scent of flowers and the gentle caresses painted a picture of her surroundings. She could faintly hear the breathing of the few people nearest her.

Again Doctor Windsor’s voice spoke out, “Beta sow, dismiss your outfit.”

‘But, I shouldn’t be naked,’ she thought fleetingly as she felt herself spiral downward. She should want to resist, but deep down she knew she didn’t. Her gui, foot wraps, slippers, and bolero jacket all shimmered blue and faded out of existence. If nothing else, at least she could be obedient.

“Obedience is rewarded.”

She felt a warmth dribble then pour onto her body, first on her shoulder, spreading liquid warmth to her neck as it flowed over her, then on her taut abdomen, and on her legs. Warm slick hands joined the oils and began sliding over her bare skin. Azure could sense warm bodies all around her. There were lips breathing the scented air surrounding her. Feminine hands touching her in ways so intimate. They were not mechanical massages, they were real, playful, teasing, impassioned, sometimes fingertips, sometimes whole palms flattened against her skin. These were hands belonging to women who knew what it was to be touched. Not just taken by a man as a possession to be had, but to be cherished.

She heard a delightful feminine giggle, and fingers took up her nipples that had stiffened under their attentive care. The sound of that girlish giggle and the fingers all over her had an immediate effect on Azure, her cheeks blushing fiery hot as her breathing became more ragged. The hands and fingers continued to tantalize and entice her. In the blackness of her world, she could not see but only feel all of the teasing delights. Her body began to twist as fingers moved ever closer to her moistening mound. She gasped in delight as fingers found their mark and began twisting delicious circles of slick pleasure over her heated vulva. Fingers spread her flower open and dragged slickness between them. Oil dibbled down, rivulets of warmth slipping between her lips and tickling down her bottom.

She panted from the stimulation, indulging in a Sapphic paradise. If this was the result of losing the fight, she vaguely wondered why she ever fought to begin with. A pair of lips began nipping and kissing her fingers, then she felt the restraint on her hand released followed by the other. Both hands were guided above her head. Azure perked her head up looking around under the blindfold and felt soft cloth cuffs closer over her wrists. Her hands were bound together over her head. The hands that had been stimulating her heated lips disappeared and her legs were coaxed together leaving her warmed and unsatisfied. Hands guided her to roll onto her stomach and she went willingly, more curious than anything else.

A pair of hands began oiling up her bottom as she lay face down.

“You are weak and you require guidance.”

SMACK

Her voice yelped out in shock as something came down hard against her bottom. “Hey!”

“Through correction you will learn the bliss of purpose.”

SMACK

Something came down again on her bottom stinging a bit before a hand began rubbing her skin soothing her anew.

“You have fought the master. For this you will be punished. Accept your punishment and you will know peace.”

SMACK

The hands on her bottom returned after each strike, and the feeling of soft touches prickled on the newly slapped flesh. She felt strange, weakened and unable to resist, though she knew she should. The words he spoke rang with the power of authority. Authority she’d always obeyed, her whole life. Her father, her principle, her teachers, her elders, all their voices rang with the truth of authority and here was another. She’d always been a good Japanese girl, demure, quiet, respectful, and obedient. She bit her lip, knowing she was being watched by all of the hands that had been touching her before. Seeing nothing but darkness, she rested back on the table and waited for the next strike.

SMACK

“You are weak.”

SMACK

“You will submit.”

SMACK

“Recite the truths that you know, beta.”

SMACK

Her body was not fighting the sensations she felt. She was not rejecting the pain. Strange as it was, there was something comforting about the steady cadence of the slap on her bottom and the authoritative words. They pushed her, prompted her, and dominated her. She no longer bothered to think about the voice commanding her. She did not worry any longer about the women who were watching her. She just spiraled into her own sensations, the scent, the rhythm, the drumbeat of truth. Words spilled from her lips unthought.

“Weakness is my virtue. Submission brings pleasure. Obedience is my purpose.”

SMACK

“Weakness is my virtue. Submission brings pleasure. Obedience is my purpose. Weakness is my virtue. Submission brings pleasure. Obedience is my purpose...” The words kept tumbling out, like a prayer. She babbled over and over as the strikes came down. Tears had started at some point as her bottom became sore and worse, she knew herself. She saw herself overwhelmed by sensation, shame of being watched and seen for the pervert she was, pain on her bottom and pain in her heart knowing that she deserved this. She deserved every moment of this pain because she was weak. She was never good enough to be a heroine.

She kept up the prayer as feminine hands rewarded her with pleasure again bringing her to the bring of fantastic release. She stopped for a few moments when they turned her back over and she awaited the punishment she knew she deserved. She continued her prayers at the insistence of the male voice. Tears stopped coming as the world lit up beneath her blindfolds. There was no way to describe it, other than to say it lit up. She felt like she could see all around her, she could see the words, she could taste the truth in her heart. A smile came upon her face as beautiful release came to her. Not orgasmic release, that was not hers to beg for. It was a different kind of release. A sense of earthshaking purpose.

Magical Girl Azure cried again, but not in despair. This time, she cried in joy and rapture.

Her world lit up when he pulled off her blindfold. Azure’s bleary eyes cleared to see the mask smiling back at her.

“You are my pet, and you can call me master.”

She smiled as joy filled her heart and a dark blue gem on her forehead flared, “Yes master.”

* * *

Crimson shot awake from a libidinous dream. She ran her fingers through her head and gripped her hair, the pain of it helping calm her aroused nerves. Still the echoes of that incredible fuck lingered in her head.

“What?” She looked around finding herself in what seemed like a warehouse or storage facility of some kind. The concrete floor expanded all around her with florescent lights high overhead giving off the buzzing aura of industrial decay. She was alone save for a large metal and concrete box the size of a trailer in front of her. The walls seemed to be made of the same concrete, though they glowed with purple runes.

“Oh, so this is a prison? I can get out of here! I’m going to get out of here! Then I’m going to KILL YOU motherfucker!” She yelled out in rage, only to hear the echoes die out.

“YOU HEAR ME?!” Echoes died on the walls. There came no reply.

Growling, she powered up, her fiery aura blazing up, heat of living flame fired out from her hands striking a rune with fury. She poured on the power and the rune grew red. She screamed, eyes blazing yellow as she pushed her rage. She blast should have melted anything it would have hit, but when she relented, the rune merely glowed red, but remained in tact.

“Damn it, YOU THINK THAT’S GOING TO STOP ME?!”

She listened as the echoes died down, when she heard it. A slosh of water. She froze, her body coiled for a fight. Another slosh and a splash of water spilled out from the giant box. She knew what was in the box. She knew with every fiber of her being what was waiting for her. She knew if she flew up and looked down at the box that she’d see it was a tank filled with water. She knew that there could only be one thing inside of it.

Her body knew exactly what she would find. Her dreams reminded her of exactly what was up there. Every night she slept she knew the touch that was so near to her. Her nipples instinctively tightened and she moistened her lips.

“Oh no,” she moaned when she saw a tentacle slap over the edge of the tank. The second tentacle slapped the side of the tank and she noted it was much thicker than the last one she’d fought. She flashed her memory back to the tentacle opening up in front of her, the dripping phallus pulsing as she panted in lust.

Crimson’s fist loosened and her finger strayed to her tiny skirt, pulling it down to cover her increasingly heated womanhood. She was suddenly hyperaware that her costume no longer had any kind of underwear.

Crimson laughed, ‘Oh my goddess, how’d that look, me flying through the air with my cunt out for all to see.’ “Oh my goddess, I really am the Crimson Slut now...” She looked down to see her pert nipples plainly visible through her thin top. They screamed for attention and stimulation, but she pulled her focus away from her traitorous body and looked up to the tank where two more tentacles had emerged.

They gripped the tank, flexing as a giant swooshing wave sent the giant jizzopus out and onto the ground in front of Crimson who did not move. She only stared at it. Seeing no movement from its prey, the jizzopus swatted a large muscled tentacle at her. With blinding speed, she reached one hand up and caught it in her fingers. Another tentacle shot out, but she caught that one too. Her eyes never waivered from the tentacle. For a moment there was no movement from the young superheroine, while the jizzopus struggled to free its limbs.

Crimson raised her head, her breath coming in pants. She turned to look at one of the tentacles, her hand squeezing it so hard they bit into its flesh. Without warning, she released the other tentacle with one hand and pulled the first to her lips. Crimson licked the tentacle with an intensity, savoring the salty brine of the water and the slimy tentacle.

Her eyes devoured it as she pulled back, mesmerized by its throbbing pulse as it opened to reveal its phallus, long and thick.

She groaned, “Ohh.... fffffuck.... yessss...” Automatically, her fingers moved to stimulate the pusling phallus, teasing it up and down its length.

This particular jizzopuss had never had prey so willing before. It’s other phalluses moved to join the first, unsheathing themselves before her. She seemed taken by them, smitten by the look and feel of the cocks. White fluid began leaking from the first and she pulled it to her face, smearing it on her cheek. Her breathy laugh filled her nose with the scent of monster cum.

She guided another unsheathed cock to her small breasts and finally some much needed relief to her aching nipples. She flicked the dry tip of it over and over again sending electric shocks of pleasure through her body, shooting straight down to her clitoris. Faster and faster she flicked them until the cock began leaking white fluid on her top. Crimson shuddered in pleasure as she pumped more of the cum onto her tits, the top quickly becoming utterly transparent and soaked in cum. Thick streams of cum began seeping down her toned abs and around her quivering belly button. Crimson muttered, “yes, yes,” over and over as little trembles of orgasms rippled through her from the cum soaking into her skin.

It wasn’t so much a choice Crimson had made. It was a dream, a fugue, a state of utter floating bliss that guided movements. Her pussy squeezed and throbbed with aching need and Crimson sank to her knees, pulling the tentacles down with her, spreading her legs apart and opening up her womanhood.

Crimson grabbed another phallus, and pushed it against her throbbing clit. She gasped out loud as the perfect pressure and heat shot spasms of joy through her. But it wasn’t enough. The ache she felt was an emptiness. She longed to be filled, to be overwhelmingly filled with flesh.

Greedy and angry, she shoved the cock against her cunt, but she was already so slick with juices that it slipped straight in. Her mouth opened wide and she took the phallus by her face into her mouth, sucking and pulling it in.

The phalluses began fucking her in earnest and Crimson’s eyes rolled back in joy and passion. Her hands grasped two phalluses and began pumping them, aiming them at her own breasts. Crimson has become a sexual beast, rocking back and forth on the cock while sucking licking and drinking in the amazing cum of the one in her mouth. Jets of cum splat on her chest as her hand kept jerking the cocks. Another tentacle wrapped around her waist and tried began lifting her up and down, impaling her on it’s first cock.

Her eyes flared up with fire and she reached down and ripped it off her waist, only to then shove it behind her. As much as she loved the fucking, it was still not enough. The emptiness still gnawed at Crimson and she knew she needed even more! The cock prodded, then guided by her hand, it found it’s mark. A pucked anus, tight and unfilled.

Crimson began working her own anus onto the slimy leaking phallus. With every moment of fucking and glorious ecstasy, she still wound and ground her body on the phallus until she felt the plop of the head of the cock pierce and penetrate her ass. The widening pain of it cut into the bliss with a delicious shock and she shuddered as she lowered herself on the monstrous tentacle. A wonderful sense of fullness flooded her body as it began slowly fucking her ass.

Slapping, slickness and sucking sounds echoed in the chamber. Crimson closed her eyes as another tentacle began covering her face in the mind melting aphrodisiac goop. Crimson couldn’t speak with the cock so far down her mouth. She could only breath in the musky scent of cum though her nostrils as she gasped in joy.

Finally, finally, finally Crimson was getting the release she’d craved so badly. She never knew a body could give so much pleasure but here in this moment, being fucked in all three orifices, The Crimson Spirit felt full and overwhelmed in shivering shuddering fucklust. A massive orgasm tore through her sending her floating in a sea of endorphins. She couldn’t have cared less if she drowned in cum in that moment. In fact, she craved it. Another orgasm crescendo’d through her filling her with the perfect love of brutal animalistic hedonism. She gasped and swallowed gobs and gobs of cum, savoring the joy of apoxia and the rush of colors through her vision as she alternately swallowed and gasped until cum jetted out from her nostrils.

Completely full in all ways of the perfect jism, Crimson’s whole body flared red, then pink, then red again. Another orgasm ripped through her straining her grip on sanity and her aura flared red then pink then white hot bright.

In a flash, the Crimson spirit thrashed, her whole body searing hot as she ripped through all the phalluses, disintegrating the ones inside her. Laughing maniacally, she slashed her hand out, slicing two tentacles in half.

The sudden strike made the jizzopus try to jerk back from the white hot supernova that had been prey. Now the only sounds ringing out were the sounds of a girl laughing and slashes of blazing fire.

The white hot Crimson spirit giggled and thrust her hand into the jizzopus energy shooting white hot energy that blasted straight through it and into the tank, vaporizing the water.

Steam filled the air. Moments passed and the giggling subsided into a chuckle then finally into heavy breathing.

Crimson’s eyes opened. Through the steam she surveyed the carnage.

“No, no, no, no, NO!”

Desperately she groped at the severed limb, dove forward, slipping, and crawling through the ruined flesh of of jizzopuss. Crimson’s body grew slick with warm fluids of all sorts. In her delirium she grasped at phallus parts and organs.

“Why? No! No! I…” she paused to gasp her breath back and to give word to the gnawing need inside that could no longer be hidden. The Crimson Spirit cried out, “I need a cock!”

* * *

The Dark Trickster stared at the monitor. “Well that was... disturbing.” He watched the former heroine dry humping the entrails of his creation again. He’d sent a pair of gropers to try and collect her, but she disintegrated them in moments.

‘YES, SHE IS BECOMING PERFECT, UNLEASH YOUR NEW MONSTER INTO THE WORLD!’

“That’s not... the plan,” he frowned. This could still be saved. Crimson just needed to be broken of her indomitable spirit. He turned to his right to regard his new slave.

Magical Girl Azure knelt on the floor with her arms behind her back. Her old costume was gone, now replaced by a skin tight dark blue latex body suit that did nothing to hide her modesty. Even worse, the crotch had been cut away and Azure’s legs were spread leaving her open to shameful inspection by anyone. “Master?”

“I need to think,” he announced. The Dark Trickster spun his chair around to face his newly converted slave. He unzipped his trousers and flopped out his cock. Displeased with it’s size, he flicked his finger and it grew two inches in length. “Take care of this for me, slave.”

“Yes Master!” Magical Girl Azure was overjoyed to be given an order to obey. Certainly, she had no attraction to males, and this disgusting thing that she lovingly cradled in her hands still made her stomach turn. But such discomfort was of no importance to her in the face of serving her one true master. Without hesitation she began licking the floppy cock, her almond shaped eyes looking up to her glorious Master with reverence hoping to catch a glimpse of approval. Though he did not bother to look at her, he seemed to express his approval as his rod began to stiffen in her hands. She continued her ministrations licking and sucking the head of his penis, pushing down the bile she felt at its taste. Her disgust did not matter, only the Master’s commands.

“Slave Azure, you remember the Crimson Spirit, right?”

She happily nodded her head, it was always right to answer master’s questions. “Yes, master, I love her very much.”

“Oh. Ooooh. Well that’s perfect!” A smile brightened his face as an idea lit up. “What would you like to do to her?”

“Anything, master?”

He smiled, “Anything.”

“Set her free and let her live a happy normal life, master.”

He snorted, “Oh no, we can’t do that.”

Slave Azure looked crestfallen.

“See, she’s so violent. She is broken.”

Slave Azure looked to the screen at her former pupil writhing her heart sunk and a pall came over her countenance. Panicked, she looked to her master, “Oh no, master.”

“Don’t worry my slave, I believe I can fix her. I’ll just need your help, would you like to help your master fix her?”

“Oh yes master, please fix her.”

He smiled and brushed a bright blue lock away from her face as the dark blue crystal touching her forehead pulsed. She looked at him with adoring eyes. “Then I think it is your turn to go see her.”

* * *

The Crimson Spirit sat cross legged in a puddle of her attacker holding onto a limp detached phallus with nothing but the sound of her breathing keeping her company. She rubbed it along her cheek and neck willing it to be alive and turgid again.

A low slick tone pulsed and Crimson felt a small disturbance of air as a door opened in her magical dome that kept her trapped. She looked up to see a lone figure and immediately lashed out, “Crimsonblast!”

The figure brought up her arms and blocked the blast with a shield of water.

Crimson’s arm faltered and fell as her heart leapt in terrifying remorse, “Azure,” she whispered. “Azure? Azure!?!”

The water shield dissipated revealing Magical Girl Azure, standing unscathed in her uniform. Her friend smiled, “Crimson, I found you.”

Crimson turned away, grabbing her head, “Oh my god oh my god, I’m so sorry, sorry, so sorry.” She shook her head and slapped her forehead again and again with every apology. When Azure got to her, Crimson looked up to her with teary eyes, “I’m sorry Azure, it’s just, I’m all messed up—”

“It’s okay,”

“And confused, I need to—ohh, I’m- I mean- I want to fuck so bad, he did something to me.”

“I know, Crimson, I’m here to help you,” Azure extended her hand to her pupil.

Crimson drew back form the hand, “No, Azure, I’m not safe.” She giggled, “Oh my god, I’m not safe, I don’t mean to laugh, I mean I’m- I think I’m crazy.” She closed her eyes as a pulsing warm wave of desire swept through her body again. “I don’t think I can control my- my- ooh..”

“Crimson, my sweet, there is nothing broken that can not be fixed.”

The Crimson Spirit wept to hear her friends words. Azure knelt next to Crimson and touched her shoulder. Crimson shuddered at the touch, with waves of lust pulsing through her body. Images of latching onto Azure and kissing her flashed through her mind. Crimson looked to her friend and saw for the first time the blue gem on her forehead.

“Azure, you have...”

Azure smiled at her pupil, “Of course I do. I am complete now. I have made my final transformation.”

Crimson lit up with hope, “Is that how you escaped? Can you beat the Dark Trickster?”

“First things first,” Azure replied and gently pulled her into embrace cradling her fragile friend against her bosom. Crimson whimpered once more and allowed herself the small comfort of being held even though her body ached for more intimate contact.

Azure reached out an arm and water rose up from the floor and all around forming a perfectly clean clear floating ball. Crimson smiled and relaxed as the warm waters enveloped her feet and began cleansing her. The waters flowed upwards cleaning and wrapping Crimson in calming warmth. Gradually the waters covered her entire body up to her neck. The Crimson Spirit relaxed allowing the magical waters the wash her clean and lift her up, taking her away from her loving friend.

The delicious waters seemed to massage her hyper sensitized body. Though she knew it was just her own hyperactive libido, she couldn’t help but feel the wonderful pleasurable arousal of the aquatic massage. Her legs relaxed as pressured waved of water worked her muscles. Her fists relaxed and slowly, the tension she’d been holding onto began to melt away.

“It’s... wonderful.”

Azure smiled at her, “Are you feeling better?”

“Oh yes,” Crimson bit her lip, “but...” Slowly Crimson began rocking her hips against the water that held her aloft, “Oh.. oh... fuck... me... it feels, oh sorry, just so horny.”

Azure’s calm soothing voice spoke out, “It’s okay, Crimson-chan, just relax. You’ve been frustrated so long. Now you can finally relax. I will take care of you.”

“Azure, ohhh I didn’t think, mmm I’m sorry, it’s so embarrassing... I just, ahh, I need to cum or else I can’t think straight.”

“Yes, Crimson-chan, you don’t need to feel embarrassed, I am here for you.”

“Can’t... think straight...” Crimson’s train of thought derailed as she felt a rippling fluid hardness forming below her. The rippling tickle buzzed against her swollen labia causing her to gasp, “Azure... ohh Azure...” Azure caressed Crimson’s cheek and gazed into her eyes as her own aquatic vibrator pulsed and teased Crimson. Crimson’s cheeks flushed with desire and she gazed back at her mentor with a lost gaze foggy with lust. “Azure.”

“Crimson-chan,” Azure smiled, “I will always be here for you.” To seal her promise, Azure brought her lips to Crimson’s confused lustful face. Gentle warm lips pressed against Crimson’s and whispered, “Always.” The vibrating hardness pulsed and pushing into Crimson teasing her g-spot and buzzing against her clit.

“A- A- Azure?”

“Don’t worry Crimson-chan, let me take care of you.”

Crimson’s nipples buzzed and her body arched as another wave of desire crested, this time met by the delicious loving pulse of Azure’s aquatic phallus filling her. Her fingers trembled as she gazed into Azure’s eyes. Azure smiled, their lips scarcely an inch away as they shared heaving breaths. Crimson squealed out in orgasmic delight unable to contain her voice any longer. Her body rippled in unearthly delight as Azure’s lips tasted her own. She never considered herself even curious about the fairer sex, but again, she found herself in the throes of ecstasy with her mentor.

“You are so perfect, my wonderful Kristen-chan. We will always be together, and you will always know pleasure. I promise you.”

“Azure?”

“Don’t be scared, Crimson,” Azure produced a pink stone from her gloved hand, showing it to Crimson. “You are ready now, for your final transformation.”

“Azure, no...” Crimson whispered defeated. Her heart sunk and hope fled. Azure had been turned. Her body had been turned. All she craved was carnal pleasure. The only love and tenderness she felt were from the woman who held the power to enslave her in her hands. What was there left to do?

Azure smiled, “It is time to be completed my love.”

Crimson relented. Though her mind was clear for the moment in the afterglow of orgasmic bliss, she could see no other way forward than through, “Okay.”

The stone touched her forehead and a flash of pink burst out.

* * *

‘WE HAVE WON, THE MAGICAL GIRLS ARE OUR RUTTING SEX SLAVES!’

The Dark Trickster smiled at his works. The two former heroes kissed madly, legs intertwined, torsos pressed together, faintly glowing alternately pink and indigo. Surrounding them were an array of professors and college students with booklets opened muttering their own most depraved sexual fantasies as a chant.

Slave Azure was once again wearing latex, this time with cut outs for her breasts and pussy. The Crimson Sex Slave wore a pink transparent bodice with a half cup balconette bra that offered up her breasts rather than attempting to cover them. Her pink panties had no crotch are were little more than decoration to match the garters that connected to pink stockings.

The Dark Trickster smiled, “We’re not done yet.”

‘WHAT DO YOU MEAN NOT DONE, WE HAVE WON, AFTER EONS FINALLY I HAVE CONQUERED THE EMISSARIES OF LIGHT!’

The Dark Trickster grinned, “You think too small and that is why you have eons of experience without victory. But I have the thing you don’t have. Ambition.”

‘WHAT? WHAT DO YOU MEAN? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.’

“Slaves! Heed my words. Open your connection to the Goddesses, it is time that they learn from you.”

‘WHAT ARE YOU DOING?’

The Dark Trickster laughed, “Don’t you see? I’m going to corrupt a Goddess! Tonight, I’m going to become a God!” He turned back to the people chanting their deepest sexual fantasies, “Louder focus your desire on the rutting nymphs and what delicious things you will do to them!”

Slave Azure and the Crimson Sex Slave kept kissing each other. Both their eyes misted over with lust that fed into each other. Azure had summoned an empathic ball of water and linked her emotional core to it. At that very moment, it was inside the Crimson Sex Slaves steaming hot cunt. All of the insane sexual need and pleasure Crimson felt was being shared with Azure driving her to the heights of lust.

Crimson reached her fingers up and touched them against Azure’s hair and she felt the tingling of the soft touch in her own heart. Azure’s leg pressed against Crimson’s heated core and Azure gasped at the pleasure that fed back to her. Together they explored the sensations of mutual contact more intimate than either of them could have imagined.

“I submit to my master,” Azure whispered.

“Pleasure is eternal,” whispered Crimson.

Together, the women glowed purple and steadily pulsed. Their eyes met for a moment, then closed in unison.

The Dark Trickster clapped, “Oh yes, it’s happening!”

Both women tapped into their emotional cores and linked with the goddesses. Their light grew brighter and more intense shining golden and green in the darkness of the villains lair. A purple beam pulsed upward slipping through a hole in space as they continued their mutual ministrations.

‘NO! IT CAN’T BE!’

“Oh yeah it can, I have penetrated the celestial realm and now I am jizzing all over the place. Yes!”

Azure and Crimson’s heated sexes vibrated against each other as the rutted in utter lust driven mad with sexual fervor. Their voices called out, rising higher and higher pouring purple energies into the celestial realm.

A golden finger reached to the edge of the portal shining brightly, opposing it, a blue finger reached the opposite edge.

“Hmm, that doesn’t seem right.”

Suddenly, the portal ripped open and the two girls and the Dark Trickster wear hurtling in endless space with colors shooting by in all directions. The Trickster covered his face trying to shield his eyes, but the light burned and his mask felt as if it were on fire.

He could not see, but yet he knew there was the presence of two giant entities in front of him.

Azure and Crimson held on to each other, their minds clearing for the first time in what felt like ages. Though their eyes were closed, they could see each other and they smiled as a warmth suffused their beings.

“Hello young one,” a voice spoke out, fluid and beautiful. To Azure it was the most beautiful voice she’d ever heard, it thrummed her heart with harmonic vibrato. Without a doubt that was her Goddess Estra.

“Chaomord, I did not expect to find you so quickly,” the second voice was deeper, more playful but with the menace of dragons. Crimson smiled knowing that without a doubt that bad-ass voice was the Goddess Nefernia.

“You should not try to speak, your conduit is in the halls of light now.”

The blinded Trickster cried out, “How? You were supposed to be suffused with sexual energy. I was going to corrupt you!”

Nerfernia’s voice growled out, “You sought to darken the realm of light and you’ve failed.”

“But no, I could feel you, I could feel your essences being corrupted, it was happening.”

Nefernia boomed aloud, “Chaomord, your conduit will be cleansed and claimed by the realm of light!”

“Nooooo!” Light enveloped the Dark Trickster blasting him until all was gone but a plain silver domino mask. The dark mask with the twisted visage was gone. A hand of golden light took hold of the mask.

Estra’s hand rose and the gems that had been held to both women’s foreheads released and rose. They too were cleansed in liquid light until two diamonds remained. She spoke again, “Heroes, thank you for summoning us and leading us to this lesser conduit of darkness.”

Nefernia added, “Your deeds have brought a great boon to the pantheon.”

Crimson looked up, though her eyes remained closed. She turned to her Nefernia, “But Goddess, how did you know to come?”

Nefernia smiled, “Simple child, it was love.”

Estra added, “Chaomord did not understand that love, real love can not be a means to corrupt. Azure called out to us and even though she was influenced by the dark magics, the light of love showed through.”

Nefernia finished, “You also called, champion. Though you were riddled with despair, you still held love in your heart when you chose to fight through the darkness rather than surrender. Your bravery called to me.”

Azure spoke up, “What of the Trickster? Is he dead?”

Nefernia spoke, “He is cleansed and returned to the realm of earth to the home of his parents. They will need to care for him now, but their love will restore him.”

Estra replied, “As for the mask, the pantheon has need of this conduit. There is a young Goddess who is ready for her own emissary in the earthly realm.”

Nefernia continued, “Now, thanks to your efforts, the Pantheon’s reach grows.”

Estra’s voice rang out, “Go heroes, you have earned your respite and your freedom.”

Nefernia finished, “We will be with you always.”

The colors and lights flew away and Azure and Crimson found themselves in a field, both naked as the day they were born. However, they were no longer Azure and Crimson. They were just Tendo Aoi and Kristen Flint.

Kristen stretched her slim fit torso up in the air and basked in the light of the sun. “Wow.”

Aoi smiled and wept silently.

“So that’s what a goddess sounds like.”

“Beautiful, wasn’t it?” Aoi wiped her eyes and sniffled up.

“Amazing,” Kristen bit her lip, “Hey, wait what did the Goddesses mean when they said enjoy your freedom? Do you think like…”

Aoi nodded, “Perhaps we are no longer Magical Girls? Our duty is done?”

Kristen covered herself up and looked back to Aoi, “Huh. So that’s like, the end?”

“So it seems.”

Kristen listened to the chirping of birds and a light breeze whirling by. She looked around, “Hey, uhm, where are we?”

Aoi looked around at the verdant surroundings and the stillness, “I, hmm I don’t know.”

“It’s nice out, but this is definitely not Florida.”

“How do you know?”

“’Cause it doesn’t feel like a sauna. Heck, I don’t even know if we’re in the states anymore.”

“Oh, yes..”

“No way, nuh-ah, they didn’t leave us naked and stranded in the middle of nowhere with no way to get home. That’s not a reward. Besides, I just got started!”

Aoi smiled with a softness tinged with the echoes of her own adolescence. “If there is a need, I am sure we will hear the calls of the Goddesses.”

Kristen grinned, “Oh get over yourself, I bet you anything that we’re still superheros, watch.” Kristen popped up naked as the day she was born and in a brilliant flash of red, the Crimson Spirit was back, fully clothed and saluting with a victory V, “Told ya! Fighting for Love and Justice…” she prompted.

Aoi smiled and calmly rose up before shimmering with fluids lights swirled around her glistening and shining with magic as they transformed her into Magical Girl Azure. With a happiness she could not contain, Azure finished, “We are the Magical Girls of Light!” Deep in her emotional core, Azure felt the word of the Goddess ‘always’.