The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note: I don’t have a patreon, but if you want to say thanks, send me an email and tell me what you thought of my stories. Better yet, if you want to throw a buck or two my way, pick up some of my stuff on Smashwords! Thanks for reading.

Azure and Crimson, Magical Girls of Light

Episode 5: Naughty Puppy

(mc, md, monster, mf, cb)

Life, Kristen mused, was all about cycles. There were stressful times, and there were relaxed times. After the past few run-ins with the forces of evil, Kristen was glad to have a little downtime. She could just be a normal college student, even better, one having a fun time of it. Even though she didn’t get on the cheerleading squad, she still hung out with Lucy plenty. While there was that awkward phase with Caleb after the octopus incident, he’d been cool about it, and they’d gone to being friends as well.

What she couldn’t tell him was that forcing them to be friends was kind of hard for her. She wasn’t sure if maybe there wasn’t some residual effects from the Jizzopuss, but the thought of his rock hard cock blowing his load all over her body kept popping up in her mind from time to time. She hoped he didn’t notice, but sometimes she caught herself licking her lips.

He didn’t seem to notice. He was all free spirit and chill out with friends in the park. Lucy was fun to be around, for more than just cheer stuff. Aoi was great as a team member and a teacher, but it was nice to have some friends who weren’t always focused on training for the next monster. Kristen traipsed into class a few minutes early and spotted Lucy, besotted by a puppy.

“Who’s the cutest sweetest puppy in the whole-wide-world,” Lucy gushed as she played with the little black and grey pooch.

Kristen cooed, “Aww, sho cute! I didn’t know you had a puppy.”

“I didn’t until today,” she continued, “This widdle guy was wunning awound outside of class, and wunning away from anyone who came neaw it.” She pouted at the puppy who’s tail was wagging at 100 miles an hour, it responded by licking her lips. “Sho sweet.”

“He sure likes you though.”

“Right? Right? He just ran up to me and was totally sweet. I guess everyone else scared him but he likes me.”

“Wow, you think he’s lost or something?”

Lucy shrugged, “Dunno, maybe, but he’s got no collar or tags, and he wuvs his new mommy. And he smells like cinnamon. He’s juss so fwuffy.” She beckoned Kristen to bent over and took a whiff. It wasn’t very cinnamony, rather it was a mix of musky and earth. Kristen just nodded in agreement. She thought it better to let Lucy be happy than to try to correct her friend. Kristen smiled at the nuzzling pair. That dog was either a really great judge of character or the luckiest little mutt on the earth. Either way he couldn’t have done better than to get picked up by Lucy Benton.

Of course, Lucy was quick to try to shush the pup when Professor Brewer strode in with his usual aura of disdain. He looked over the class and sighed when saw Lucy and the puppy she was unsuccessfully hiding under the desk. When would students realize that he could easily see what was under their desks?

“Ms. Benton, is that dog going to be a problem?” Professor Brewer asked with an accusatory tone.

“Oh no, he’s really sweet and very well behaved,” she smiled sweetly, though he seemed unconvinced. He didn’t bother to reply, he just heaved another sigh and set about his lesson.

Outside the class the Dark Trickster stood in the shadows, his mask contorting to a grin, “Alright pup, time to have a little fun.”

Kristen was reading through her notes from the last lecture trying to remind herself what the heck they were going to be talking about when she noticed Lucy squirming even more. She grinned and stifled a giggle when she realized her friend’s predicament. The puppy was definitely curious about its new owner. It was digging its nose right into the triangle between her legs.

Lucy was certainly trapped, she couldn’t scold the pup or squirm too much without raising the ire of her professor. ‘Oh my,’ she thought as he tried to calm the little pooch by petting it. Still, nothing would dissuade its insistent little nose from poking down between her thighs. She was glad she wasn’t wearing a skirt, since this crazy little puppy might have just gone straight under and be licking her directly! Yet there was a wicked little part of her that felt a little intrigue at the idea. Oh, that would be so nasty of her, but the thought of how it might feel gave her a scandalous little thrill. She quickly pushed that thought out of her head, clamped her thighs a little tighter, and feigned paying attention to the lecture.

Kristen, embarrassed for her friend’s predicament, looked elsewhere. There were more girls than guys in this class, so there wasn’t as much man meat to check out. Not like that other day when she first met Caleb. His strong shoulders and tight butt... She bit her own lip as her mind began drifting back to other events that day. Maybe this wasn’t the best line of thought to be having in class. She blushed at the thought of where her thoughts were leading her, then focused on the teacher.

“I’d like to go deeper into the material covered last time. Though it began penetrating—uhm, as a penetrating commentary on modern culture of the day, it wasn’t merely deconstructive. It revealed a flesh—er fresh perspective on the role of artists in a capitalist society.”

Kristen took a deep breath and tried to focus on the lecture. His choice of words wasn’t helping. As a matter of fact, if she didn’t know better, she’d think Professor Brewer was trying to get her turned on. All this talk of penetrating this and naked truth that made her wonder what was really on his mind. Maybe it might be fun to know what was on his mind. After all, he was older, but not way old, he could pass for late thirties. Maybe under those suits he was actually kind of hot, plus he was a really smart guy. He probably really knew how to please a girl. ‘Wow,’ she blinked, ‘what am I thinking about?’ Again she looked to her friend Lucy, partly to keep from staring at Professor Brewer and wondering what was under his pants.

Lucy didn’t seem to notice Kristen’s gaze turn her way. Her eyes were on the professor and with a glazed look of lust that Kristen was embarrassed to say she might have been sharing a few seconds ago. Lucy’s struggle with the dog seemed to be resolved. She’d taken off her jacket and hidden the dog between her legs under the jacket. But the weird thing was that Lucy’s legs had relaxed and her knees were lazily spread apart. Though she couldn’t be sure, it seemed like there was a little motion under that jacket.

‘Oh my god, is Lucy letting the puppy get freaky?’

She looked behind them to see if anyone else was noticing Lucy’s alarmingly hot behavior, but behind them she saw a boyfriend and girlfriend getting a little close and snuggly. That was strange, but at least maybe no one behind them would see what Lucy was letting the pooch do. They’d be too busy looking at the couple that was getting all smoochy.

Kristen blushed, her skin flushing hot as she turned back to her professor. God he was so hot, and so stern. ‘I bet he’s really rigid with... his rules. But I bet I could get him to break them. I could tease him with some double entendre of my own, and maybe a flash of skin here and there. Maybe tell him how I am really sweet and innocent, but I want to be a naughty girl for him. I wonder if he knows what I’m thinking about...’

“... long and hard period in history...”

‘Oh, I bet you’re long and hard.’ Kristen took a deep breath, her nostrils filling with a musky and earthy scent, and tried to steady herself. Letting her thoughts and fantasies go wild was really starting to do a number on her. Her skin tingled with electricity and a vague notion of a desire to get up and go to him. A desire to feel him next to her body, with his leg slipping between hers. Her fingers danced along her neck and collar bone inviting a gaze as her core began to warm up. Maybe it was crazy, but she just knew how delicious it felt to touch a hard cock, and looking at him, she knew she could get him hard. She undid one button on her shirt and slipped her fingers in. From this angle no one in the class could see her, only him. Would he notice? Her fingers started teasing her nipple which crinkled into a hard point at the first touch.

“Ooh,” she bit her lip to stop herself from moaning out. Of course something was off, something was not right about this, except, it felt so good. She closed her eyes and imagined herself and Caleb, his cock all hard and his eyes focused on her with a wild animalistic intent. In her mind his cock was cumming and spraying all over her body. Looking up she saw the professor and he was saying something that only made her think about getting fucked harder.

Losing a grip on reason, her delicate fingers snapped down between her legs, her thighs squeezing to trap them against her hot slit. The delicious pressure gushed her wetness out and soaked into her panties. How could she help it, the temptation just pulled at her. The side of her hand pressed against the hardened nub of her clit and just the slightest movements gave her such pleasure. It edged her higher.

Would he see? Would he stop her? Would he fuck her, oh please would he?

“Oooh GOD,” Lucy moaned aloud with a visible shudder. She slumped down in her chair and the pooch skidded out from under her dragging her jacket down. A huge waft of musky hit Kristen like a ton of massage oil, hard cocks, and sex, overwhelming her in lust. The room spun around her and as she looked back, the couple that was just kissy-facing before wasn’t anymore. The guy had gotten up and pulled out his cock; The girl was humping against his leg, her shirt torn open.

“Put it in, hurry Bobby.”

“Fredrick,” he corrected.

“I don’t care, just fuck me,” she begged. His only reply was an incoherent groan.

The dog started running around the room, his pitter-pattering feet dashing to and fro.

Professor Brewer looked up from his lecture and yelled at Lucy, “Damnit, I told you to take care of that fucking dog!” He stepped out from behind the lectern and suddenly the only thing Kristen could focus on was the massive hard-on Professor Brewer was sporting straining against his pleated front pants.

Panting with desire, Kristen gasped to herself, “I want it.”

Lucy’s head lolled up first to her teacher, then back to the puppy, “Puppy, oh puppy come fuck me!” Having lost all sense of reason, Lucy pushed off her shorts and underwear and completely exposing her shameless self-pleasuring to the teacher.

“That’s it, you need to be punished,” Professor Brewer announced. He strode to her and pulled her out of her seat. She kissed him, hard, desperate, but he yanked her off and bent her over the desk. “Is this what you want? You want to get punished?”

Lucy looked back at him, “Oh yes, spank me!”

Whacks rang out in the classroom, but there was plenty more noise being had. While Kristen was keeping herself hot and on edge with her touching, everywhere the dog had run, people were starting to get undressed and having a big ménage a many. Everyone was fucking, sucking, licking, going down, and everything else!

Professor Brewers hand landed on her bottom over and over as Lucy’s face looked directly at Kristen, watching and seeing her friends touching herself. “Yes, spank me, do me, fuck me.”

Kristen looked in her friend’s eyes and saw her own lust mirrored. With every slap, she felt twinges of envy. Without even meaning to, she started parroting her friend’s words, “Fuck me... fuck me.” Kristen screwed her eyes shut, ‘No, this is wrong, something is affecting me, I need cock—I need to think. No, I need to transform!’

Kristen jumped up and a blinding flash burst out!

Hovering in the air, stood the Crimson Spirit! Her hair was fiery red and flashes of flaming magic rippled through it’s long windswept locks. She wore a white nylon top with a high midriff and a firey v-neck shell, the flames forming a “CS” emblem. The top had no neckline and dipped low in the front giving a tantalizing view of her cleavage, licked by the flickering fire on her v-neck shell. Her skirt halted at her mid thigh showing of shapely athletic legs, but gone were the black slipshorts but her modesty was still protected by black boyshorts. On her feet she wore laceless athletic shoes and ankle socks with red bows on them. But she took no notice of the subtle changes in her uniform. Instead, full of power she announced, “It’s time to turn up the heat, I’m the Crimson Spirit!”

Almost immediately, she reeled from the stench of corruption in the room. There was dark unnatural energy everywhere. Her senses honed in on several of the Dark Trickster’s shades fucking now delightedly willing participants in the crowd. “You, get off of them now!”

But her words fell on deaf ears. Instead professor Brewer’s hand came down on Lucy’s bottom with a jiggling slap. Her bottom was starting to turn a burning hot red as her brain lit up with endorphins, the world exploding in light and color. The Crimson Spirit gaped again at the sight, her eyes drawn to their torrid display.

She tore her eyes away despite her own hyper awareness of a growing gnawing hunger in her body that she’d started with her own fingers.

Instead, she gathered her anger to prepare a crimson blast, ‘Crap, no, I can’t do that here!’ Stalled into inaction, the class continued to descend into orgy as one girl sunk herself onto a vertical cock with a satisfied, “Yes!”

Crimson let out a frustrated growl and flew down grabbing the gropers one by one and pulling them off of and sometimes out of oversexed coeds. One by one she flung them into the corner and before they could get up she came down hard on all of them with a “Baton Smash!!”

The minor villains were gone but she still felt the unnatural corruption all around her. But what was much more worrying was the fact that more than anything else, she was just craving a good solid cock. The thought of one plunging into her would be so perfect. Her nipples poked straight into her nylon top, thankfully hidden by her shell.

Crimson got up from the minor crater she made in the corner, her hands upon her knees. She tried to steady herself, though her thighs were clenching and she bit her lip as she fought the desire to rubber hands higher along her thighs. She turned her head to regard the little puppy that was eyeing her behind.

“You, you’re doing this! Bad, ooh, Bad Dog! Time for you to feel the Baton Smash!”

Her energized baton slammed at the evil little puppy, but it kept back with uncanine speed. As it did it blew up in size—no longer a harmless puppy—a growling beast of a dog with glowing black and purple fur stared at her with intensity.

It’s eyes gleamed with intelligence as it stared at Crimson, both adversary’s true forms revealed to the other. It too announced it’s name with a low guttural growl, “Fuckpuppy”. Crimson drew her baton back slowly, sneering at the dog, holding an open palm out ahead, preparing to strike. The dog met her eyes with it’s own steely gaze, it stood unmoving, only panting, it’s muscles coiling to leap.

Crimson leapt forward, though her quivering legs and leaky quim slowed her down. The pup easily evade her wild swings, it bounded off the wall and right back to her, knocking her over before she could raise up in flight. The two of them tumbled and crimson landed on her back, with the large dog standing astride. There beneath him, she breathed in the full blast of its pheromones. The heady scent making her head spin and her pussy throb in response. She managed to catch it off-guard connecting with a punch that knocked it back.

Crimson moaned out loud, her hands clutching her breasts and squeezing her legs together. “Damnit, that’s some bad smell you bad…” Her voice trailed off as she saw the dog before her, sitting peacefully. The thing that stopped her eyes was the shiny red doggycock that had emerged from between its legs. In that moment, she knew she wanted to feel it inside her. It didn’t matter if it was in her mouth, her cunt, or even her ass, every part of her body was screaming out with a need and that red doggycock was the only thing in the world that could satisfy her.

Of course rationally, she knew she couldn’t do that. She couldn’t give in and let that magnificent talking dog fuck her into mindless oblivion. No matter how amazing that would be, no matter how much she wanted to be filled with hot pulsing ropes of cum deep inside her willing pussy. She’d was still sitting up, but her legs had slipped back down in her reverie, slightly spread.

“Oh no, I… I can’t let you hurt them.” Even if it meant losing the chance to taste that perfect specimen of pleasure inducing meat, she had to save her classmates. She wiped the drool away from her lips.

“Fuckpuppy,” came its reply. The massive canine got up, walking over to her.

“Fuck… but… you won’t her them, right?”

“Fuckpuppy.” Was it nodding? It was hard to tell, but she couldn’t muster the will to fight it as it stepped over to her, between her legs.

“You… you promise.”

“Fuckpuppy.”

It had to be a nod, and in her current situation, it was taking all her focus not to just starting humping the dog and anything else she could get. There was no way she could fight, she’d already lost. But at least, she could still be the hero. She’d save them all. “Okay,” she gasped out surrender.

It prodded its nose between her legs getting soaked in pussy juices with a squish.

Just that single touch made the Crimson Spirit’s eyes roll up. In all her (now) 19 years of life, she’d never physically wanted something more in her life. Never would she have imagined ever wanting a dog to fuck her, not in a million years could she have imagined it. But compared to the disgusting octopus monster, this dog was kind of handsome. Besides, she rationalized, this was to save everyone else.

It bumped her a few more times, tasting her juices and jostling her body. She fell back, arms unable to hold her up as she spasmed in pleasure. Her faculties came back to her when it barked out in anger.

“Fuckpuppy!”

“Oh yeah, fuck,” Crimson sensed its desires and her own were in tune. She flipped over onto her knees and offered her crimson covered bottom to the dog. It immediately mounted her, and that lovely cock poked into her skirt. In a moment of desire, she called upon her Crimson powers and the skirt and boyshorts she was wearing disappeared, revealing her naked eager bottom.

The weight of him pushed her down cheek first into the floor, but the feeling of his massive hairy maleness dominated her body. His bulbous cockhead pushed and pushed on her slick lips until with a pop it penetrated her deep and thick.

“Ahh oooooh,” she groaned out, into the sex filled classroom. Of course it would want her doggy style, it made perfect sense. Everything made perfect sense, everything in the world made sense and no sense. The Crimson Spirit was getting fucked by a dog, and just absolutely loving it. She’d spent minutes edging herself to arousal, and been dosed with aphrodisiac pheromones, of course there’d be no way she could resist this lovely massive beast. She surrendered herself to pleasure.

The cock felt hot and thick inside, filling her up and driving out any more thought. Instead the feral power of the beast overwhelmed her. Almost instantly, she was reduced from a mighty superheroine to a rutting piece of fuckmeat, pushing her milky white thighs back against her furry dominator. Obscene slapping filled her ears as random curses dripped from her mouth until the first orgasm hit her.

Her fingers gripped and clenched as waves of pleasure rippled through her buzzing her mind and overwhelming her with the fullness of pleasure. But it did not stop. Her fingers trembled, drool dripping from her mouth onto the floor. Her eyes darted around for only a moment before she gasped again as the beast thrust into her anew. Her pleasure rose carrying her up on an endorphin high.

Her lips curled into a smile and the words fell of her lips, muddled in delirium. “Fuck puppy… fuck puppy!”

Maybe this wasn’t so bad, hell, from where she was bent over this was the best ever. The best sex, the best orgasm, the best everything. Would she be ruined for people after this? Would she only ever want to fuck Fuckpuppy? Her thoughts went grey as another orgasm rippled through her young body.

Coming down off of that orgasm, a thought, a horrible thought broke through her lust drugged mind. ‘Oh my God what if I get pregnant?!’ She felt it’s large member stiffening even harder, and the bulb inside her getting even thicker.

“Wait, no, uhm, don’t, not inside!” It’s response was to thrust even harder, it’s balls smacking into her clit. The added friction and added pleasure started driving her back up again, how on earth she could still be horny after all those orgasms? Her firey red hair glowed with power as she tried to muster the strength to blast it with her aura, but as she called it up the mighty cock began pumping wave after wave of hot doggycum into her oversexed quim. The steamy hot seed filled her whole word as another orgasm swept through her, her eyes shooting wide with pleasure.

The feeling of the hot jism inside her was beyond her previous passions. It filled her up so much, if actually began dripping and splashing out while it still fucked her. Crimson went from dismay into a dopey smile, completely dumbstruck by the perfection of cum inside her.

‘Well,’ she thought, ‘maybe I’ll just let it fuck me until it gets tired. Then I can beat it. Besides, it’s really good at this.’ She giggled aloud and then blurted out, “and I love Fuckpuppy’s cum.”

* * *

“Estra’s Cleansing Mist!”

Wind and cool mists swept through the air in the huge auditorium full of fucking coed. Up at the entrance Magical Girl Azure flew in, her blue hair shining with power guiding the mists the clean out all the of foul dog’s corruption.

The dog, looked back and growled, while it’s fiery red headed victim called back, “Don’t stop!”

Azure gasped out, “Oh no, Crimson Spirit!” Magical Girl Azure raised her arm in a graceful arc, focusing her power and circling her arms and blue lights collected about her. Her movements were calm and peaceful, despite the chaos around her. Below her the students who’d be screwing each other’s brains out just moments before were coming back to their senses. Some ran in a panic, some were trying to get dressed and some were apologizing profusely with red faces. But the ones closer to the front who saw the huge muscled mutt fucking the red haired superheroine were the ones starting to scream. Still, Magical Girl Azures movements formed a sphere of water suspended in the air above the monster and her partner.

Fuckpuppy tried to pull out to get away and escape, but the huge knot in his cock was stuck inside the Crimson Spirit. It tried to pull out over and over trying to get away, but its efforts only resulted in inciting another orgasm that made Crimson’s eyes rolled up .

The water sphere engulfed the pup, lifting it up in the air, while his legs flailed. Fuckpuppy’s cock lifted the Crimson’s spirit’s naked bottom a foot in the air before finally slipping out, leaving the exhausted heroine to collapse on the ground.

“Crimson Spirit, his him with your blast now,” Azure called out. But no response came from the young woman. “Crimson! Crimson?”

Her words fell on deaf ears. Though no longer under the influence of the pheremones, the Crimson Spirit was just basking in the most deep luxurious afterglow she could ever imagine. Doggy cum had drenched her thighs and legs, and she giggled to herself. ‘Doggycum, Fuckpuppy, so good. That was so good, so better than anything. I could do that again. I wonder if that means I’m a good little bitch for my Fuckpuppy.’ She giggled again, ‘I can be a bitch. Bitch Bitch Bitch.’

“Crimson, WAKE UP!”

The Crimson Spirit’s fucklust subsided and she looked up, spinning around in the puddle of cum. Magical Girl Azure was holding the beast in a sphere of water, but it was struggling and thrashing. Crimson regarded the Fuckpuppy for a moment, unsure of what to do.

“Crimson, hit it with a blast!”

‘Right, I’m a superheroine, I—got to beat the bad guys.’ It was true, she was, and she should... but maybe they could capture it? The Crimson Spirit pushed herself onto her knees then stood on wobbly legs.

“NOW!”

“Right! By Nefernia’s breath of fire, Purifying Blast!!” The swirling vortex of fire blasted out vaporizing the water and after a gutteral scream, puffing the Fuckpuppy in a puff of smoke.

The Crimson Spirit heaved a sigh and Azure landed by her side. “Crimson-chan, are you okay?”

Crimson nodded, “Yeah, just.. wow that thing... the smell, I think it was some kind of drug or something. I wasn’t myself, couldn’t think straight.”

Azure gave her partner a comforting hug, “It’s okay, but right now, I think the Crimson Spirit needs her skirt back.”

Crimson looked down at her exposed body. She supposed she should probably feel some shame about being exposed like this, but she still felt a bit of a haze from the afterglow of so much fucking. She recalled her skirt and boyshorts, which glimmered gold before forming about her.

As Crimson got up she asked, “Hey, how did you know I was in trouble?”

“You were half an hour late for our training session.”

Crimson frowned, “Wait, but that’s not for like another hour and a half.”

Azure shook her head slowly.

Crimson gasped as she looked at the clock on the wall. She’d been fucking a dog for the past two hours straight. “Oh.”

Azure guided her partner to leave, “Clearly, we need to train more.”

* * *

Azure and Crimson flew out to a secluded area, as they normally did for a training session. Crimson figured Azure didn’t want to talk to her about what had just happened, since Magical Girl Azure summoned back her phone and her new headphones and was listening to music on the way. It was a little unusual, but given the circumstances, Crimson was okay not having to be lectured at for the duration.

Crimson’s stomach twisted in anxiety, though. She could only imagine what Azure thought of her. Their early training and work in Germany had been pretty darn perfect. Okay, maybe not perfect, but they stopped the big bad guy and all of his henchmen without a serious defeat But now here back at home, she wasn’t exactly kicking butt.

Azure and Crimson landed in a field surrounded by sawgrass. Azure turned to her with a peaceful smile upon her lips.

“I guess this is the part where you grill me?”

Azure just continued looking at her with that peaceful look. Crimson flushed with embarrassment, “Look, I wasn’t myself, there was the gas or the smell, it wasn’t my fault, it hit me before I got a chance. I had no chance to fight with a clear head.”

Azure gave her a quizzical look and shook her head. “Oh no, it just occurred to me that I needed to teach you about fighting with distractions. We always train in solitude, but in the real world, sometimes we have many distractions.” She took off her headphones and set them down with her phone on the ground. “First let’s work on you empowered punches.”

The two heroines trained again as they had before, and Crimson was able to fight well with fire empowering her punches. It was much easier to just blast big blasts of fire, but it took a lot more control to hold the fire in localized bursts. It took a discipline of mind that Crimson was only recently developing.

“You are doing well,” Azure announced.

Crimson wiped sweat off her forehead and smiled, “Yeah, hey look at that.” Azure never seemed to get tired during their training, she was always perfect posture calm and composed. After everything that happened today, Crimson was getting to the point of exhaustion. “You know, since I’m doing so well, you don’t mind if we call it an early night?”

Azure smiled and shook her head. “Now that you are becoming fatigued, now is the best time to practice maintaining concentration.”

Had Crimson not been so tired, she might have noted that Azure seemed a little spacey, eyes just slightly glazed. But she was in no shape to think of much besides conserving her strength.

Azure had been wearing the headphones more and more. Recently, she’d gotten the idea that maybe her friend should wear them too. This morning while sitting in office hours gazing off in the distance listening to music, the thought occurred to her that she should have her student wear them while training. It was such a good idea. A perfect idea really. It would help make them the best they could be.

Azure smiled picking up the lovely headphones and her phone. “Here, Crimson Spirit, put these on.”

“Huh? Why?”

“We shall now work on empowered forms while you have a distraction.”

Crimson’s shoulder slumped but she put out her hand, “Alright, let’s do it.”

The headphones covered her ears, and she turned on the music. It was some upbeat J-Pop. “Do I really need to listen to it this loud?!”

Azure’s only answer was a smile.

Under Magical Girl Azure’s direction, she started moving through forms. But as she called forth the power of fire to her hands, she felt something like a whisper or a nudge. The oddity of it made her stop. “Hey, something feels—weird—like unnatural, are you sure I should be doing it like this?!”

A part of her did agree, something was unnatural, something nearby. She focused her senses, then honed in on the headphones. As she did, the world whirled in and Azure zoned out for a moment. ‘Everything is alright, everything is normal. There is nothing to worry about. The headphones are wonderful.’ Azure’s dazed look quickly faded and she smiled, “Everything is fine.”

Crimson shrugged. Though she kept feeling like something was off, Magical Girl Azure definitely had the sharper senses. She could pick up on anything when in her transformed state. Crimson just assumed she was off her game due to fatigue. They continued working, but Crimson kept screwing up, so she took off the headphones in disgust. “I’m tired, do we have to keep doing this.”

Azure smiled as another great idea reasserted itself in her mind, “Again, but this time, trust in yourself, relax your mind and release all resistance. Think of yourself as a vessel, empty your mind and allow the power to flow through you.”

Crimson huffed, but she put the headphones back on. Then, abiding her instructor, she set about following the advice. ‘Right, relax the mind... Okay empty vessel... relax... empty the mind... relax...’

She opened her eyes and began moving her hands through the forms as she’d been thought. Her eyes glazed over as she relaxed her mind. Something pushed against her mind but even as weak as it was, Crimson offered no resistance. It was small it was nothing noticeable. Crimson just felt... nice.

“Oh...”

Half an hour later, she took off the headphones. Though she was thoroughly exhausted, she knew she was going to get a good night’s sleep tonight, and at least training had gone great and that weird feeling had passed.

Back in her dorm room, when she lay down, she assumed she’d be out, but there was one last thing to do. She thought about the naughty evil puppy and his perfect cock. It was gone now, so fantasies were safe, and the orgasms were amazing. Licking her lips she slipped her fingers down to her slit. It was strange that she should already be so wet. She hadn’t noticed that her arousal had already started back in the field while they were training. It was only now, back in her bed that she noticed how wonderfully delicious her whole body felt.

‘It’s fine, these are just fantasies, no one ever needs to know...’

Kristen Flint closed her eyes and smiled as she imagined offering up her bottom to a magnificent dog who would fuck her absolutely senseless.