The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note: I don’t have a patreon, but if you want to say thanks, send me an email and tell me what you thought of my stories. Better yet, if you want to throw a buck or two my way, pick up some of my stuff on Smashwords! Thanks for reading.

Azure and Crimson, Magical Girls of Light

Episode 9: The Showdown

(mc, cb, mf)

Clap.

‘WHAT ARE YOU DOING? YOU’RE GOING TO GET US KILLED!’ The voice inside the mask screamed out in the Dark Trickster’s head, but the Trickster dismissed it with a simple thought, ‘I know what I’m doing.’

Clap.

The Dark Trickster stepped out from the underbrush and continued slow clapping as he approached the entangled heroines.

Clap.

“Bravo, bravo, that was some of the best pornography ever produced if I don’t say so myself. Tell me, are you two professionals?”

Crimson leapt up into a fighting posed, while Azure cowered clutching onto her lover’s leg. “Back off Trickster or I swear to the Goddess I will end you.”

The Dark Trickster laughed, “Oh me, oh my, I’m shaking in my boobs—I mean boots. Gah, look at that you’re distracting me and ruining my perfectly good taunts.”

“I’m warning you,” Crimson was exhausted utterly, but riding high on adrenaline, she began summoning her power.

“Crimson Spirit, I wouldn’t fight you two now. There’s no challenge in it, and there’s no honor in that. You might not get it, but your terrified little friend knows about honor. Isn’t that right Tendo Aoi.”

Crimson shifted to stand in front of Aoi protecting her friend.

“Oh don’t worry, we will have the last great battle, but I love to be fair. You know first hand that I keep my word.”

Crimson sneered, “Yeah, but there’s always a trick isn’t there.”

“Of course, but that’s as advertised, I am the Dark Trickster after all, Kristen Flint.”

Kristen gasped. He knew both their secret identities. Of course, he was targeting them with his attacks, it wasn’t random. He had to have known. But that meant they weren’t safe, anywhere at any time. Her fist balled up ready to fight for survival. “You son of a bitch.”

“Yes, she was wasn’t she. Anywho, this has been a lot of fun and we’ve learned so much from each other. Aoi taught me that oaths we give are magically enforced, and I taught her the truth of her heart, it’s been marvelous. I’d really love to talk more, maybe we could braid each other’s hair, but that’s not why I’m here.”

“What do you want, Trickster” she spat out.

“The same thing you want, to have the final climactic battle. But I want you guys to stand a chance. So I’ll give you a day to rest from your ...ahem recreation. Meet me tomorrow evening at Grand Field on your wonderful school’s campus. See you around 9:00 PM at the center of the pitch.”

“Pitch?”

“Field. The middle of the field. You promise to be there and I promise I won’t attack either of you until then.”

“Oh, we’ll be there. Are you’re so toast.”

Trickster looked to Aoi, “You need to agree too, or no deal.”

Aoi meekly nodded.

Trickster shrugged, “Eh, good enough. See you tomorrow. Make sure you get some sleep tonight!”

Crimson knelt down and held Azure comforting the woman who clung to her. “It’s okay, Azure. Come on, snap out of it, we need to be ready for tomorrow.” She pulled her partner up and realizing her own nudity, summoned back her outfit. Azure still seemed shaken by the experience. “Alright? Aoi? You should transform, we need to fly back home.”

Aoi nodded.

“Can you do that for me?”

Aoi nodded, and in a flash she was back to her blue hued alter ego. Her lower lip quivered for a moment before she embraced Crimson again, burying her head in Crimson’s shoulder, “I’m sorry, Kristen-sama, I promise I will do better tomorrow.”

“It’s okay, it’s okay, we’ll be fine. You’ll be strong and we’ll make it through,” carefully, Crimson extricate herself from her partner’s embrace. “Trust me, I’m a superheroine.” Crimson grinned goofily and muzzed Azure’s thick blue hair.

Azure smiled bashfully but she reached for Crimson’s hand. Crimson saw, but pretended not to and turned away to leap into the air. Azure looked up to her friend, maybe lover who floated above her out of reach. She felt the air deflate from her lungs and she nodded to herself. “Tomorrow. I will do better tomorrow.” She looked around for her headphones but did not see them anywhere. Just one more thing that had gone wrong in this intensely confusing mess of a day.

* * *

The Dark Trickster cracked open the headphones with a butter knife. It thwacked open sending a throbbing pink fully formed crystal skittering over her kitchen table. The other dropped out easily, but it was a deeper indigo color. “Huh. That’s interesting.” He brought them together and glowed purple. He pulled them apart and they reverted to their colors. “Cool.”

He made a motion to pull off his mask duplicating it to create a twisted angry mask and set it on the table.

“So this is pretty interesting. My ultimate power crystal has reformed. Like it grew be feeding on their energies. How does that work.”

‘THEY ARE ULTIMATE POWER STONES!’

“Uhm, okay, but like how does this work?”

‘THEY ARE MANIFESTATIONS OF YOUR DARKEST POWERS!’

“Yes, I know that, but the purple and pink and blue thing, what’s that about?”

‘I EM... ARE NOT YET REFORGED.’

“Reforged, how do you reforge them?”

‘uhm... POWER.’

“You don’t know do you.”

The mask’s eyes glowed deep purple, ‘I AM THE POWER OF THE DARK REALM CREATOR OF DESTROYERS, AGED BY EONS OF DEATH AND DESTRUCTION.’

“You’re useless. Huh, I figured out something you didn’t know. In fact, I think I just stumbled on something big.”

‘WHY DIDN’T YOU KILL THEM WHEN YOU HAD THE CHANCE! THEY WERE DISTRACTED BY COITUS, ONE WAS DEPOWERED, WHY GIVE THEM TIME TO REST.’

“That’s not the plan.”

‘WHAT IS YOUR PLAN? WHY HAVE YOU BEEN TAUNTING THE MAGICAL GIRLS OF LIGHT AND NOT BEATING THEM? YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU WANTED TO CORRUPT THEM LIKE IN THE STORIES YOU HAVE SHOWN ME WHILE WE PLEASURED OURSELVES OR BEEN SERVICED BY WENCHES.’

“Call girls.”

‘DO YOU STILL PLAN TO TURN THEM?’

“Oh yeah, that’s the next step. And what comes next, you’re going to love it.”

‘THEN WE MAKE THEM FIGHT EACH OTHER TO THE DEATH?!’

The Dark Trickster smiled, his own mask growing it’s grin to insane proportions, “Oh no, it’s going to be much worse than that.” He looked to the two crystals and held them together, “But first I need to infuse them with much MUCH more power.”

* * *

During the day Kristen was edgy, not her usual bubbly self but she chalked it up to nerves. Tonight this was finally going to be over, and as sure as she knew she was the best darn cheerleader in the Eastern Conference, she knew that she was going to come out on top. When she transformed for the fight, she felt the rush of power like she always did, her body coming to life. She looked at herself in the mirror in her dorm room and smiled. “Damn you are sexy,” she caressed her body down the sides, and flipped up the skirt half expecting there to be no panties. ‘That’d be a sight,’ she grinned. Instead she saw the same white panties she had last time, except they weren’t drenched like last time. Okay sure, maybe it did look a little tartish. Fine a lot tartish, in fact she looked like she’d gone the full wet dreamcicle package. ‘But hey, maybe after this fight is done, I can go find Caleb and ride him cowgirl style till he pops like a champagne bottle.’

She shivered at the thought. “Oof, downgirl. First things first, beat the bad guy, then playtime.” Focusing on the fight, she remembered her partner Azure and, of course, their insanely passionate tryst last night. That was... something else. An image of Azure slipping behind her and kissing her neck while Caleb licked her breasts and fucked her from the front flashed through. “Wait, no—just—focus on the fight.”

Azure was a nervous as well. She kept quiet most of the day. Kristen didn’t reply very much to her texts, she’d hoped they’d be able to meet before the fight. Just in case things didn’t go well. Her heart was a flutter with possibility, but twisted in anguish all at once.

Crimson and Azure met up in the skies a few blocks away from the field. Azure had arrived early hoping to have some time with Crimson, but her partner flew in just five minutes before 9 and just flew to look over the field from afar. Azure flew over to her side, her short bob cut blowing onto her cheeks.

“Crimson-sama, I... I wanted to talk.”

Crimson’s sweet young face gave her a stern look, “Got a strategy.”

“About yesterday, I just wanted to say—” Crimson looked away, her gaze still steely. Azure’s heart sunk but she pressed on, “to say that the past year working with you has been a great honor. I am proud to call you my partner.”

Crimson turned to her and was still for a moment. She heaved a sigh and replied, “It’s been great working with you too. But right now, let’s just kick this guy’s ass.”

Azure smiled softly, “Hai.”

The pair flew in towards the field, but Crimson stopped before flying into view. The lights were on but there was no game or practice. Apparently, the Dark Trickster wanted a well lit field for this show. She peered ahead and saw a shape standing straight in the middle of the field. “Well I’ll be damned, there he is.”

Azure nodded, “Let’s go.”

“No,” Crimson announced crisp and firm.

“No?”

Her eyes stared forward, “I am done playing games. We fly down there he’s going to have all kinds of traps and tricks, and I’m not having it. He is right there and I am basically a flying supernova. No, this fight is ending now.”

The Crimson Spirit lit up and she channeled energy, “By Nerfernia’s Breath of Fire, I call forth: PURIFYING—”

Azure covered her mouth and screamed, “Wait! That’s not the Dark Trickster!”

“What? Get off, how can you tell?”

“He wears that big mask, I can’t tell the man’s face, but he isn’t wearing a big mask.”

“Oh.”

The Magical Girls of Light sped down to the field to the figure, and Crimson was first to recognize him, “Caleb!!!”

“Careful!” Azure cried out.

Caleb, Kristen’s friend and occasional fuck buddy was tied to a poll with a black toga draped around his torso. His arms her were spread wide and bound at waist level to two metal posts that were staked in the ground. At the top of each post was a glowing crystal, one deep blue, the other bright pink, both pulsing.

Crimson flew in to free him, and Azure followed, but the moment their feet touched the grass a gigantic rune of Bright purple magic pulsed on the field. A 20 yard circle of purple dark glow pulsed causing all the stadium lights to dim.

“Oh no,” Crimson moaned.

“It’s a trap,” Azure finished.

“Hoo Hoo Hooo, it’s not a trap, it’s a trick!” The Dark Trickster danced for joy as he came up behind Caleb. “What comes after tricks is treats!”

Azure gathered her courage and said, “You’re not going to get aw—”

“Shut up, Beta sow.”

“Yes sir,” her voice fell silent and her hand clasped together in front of her legs as she bowed her head. Shame paralyzed Azure, she felt so small. It was not her place to speak, it was her place to obey.

Crimson’s hips were rolling from side to side, and her hands gripped her small breasts, pinching and rolling her own hardened nipples. She managed to stop but kept hugging her body, “What have you done?”

“Me? Oh not much, I’m just giving everybody what they want! A happy ending for all. Take Caleb here, trust me you really do want to.” He threw off the toga revealing Caleb’s naked body. Caleb groaned, what could have been pain had Crimson’s eyes not fixated immediately on his hard throbbing cock.

“Caleb confided in me, after a bit of hypnosis, that what he wanted most was to, how did he put it, bang you sideways till you were worn out like a rag on the bed. Quite poetic.”

Crimson shuddered a moan, her own lust wanting exactly the same thing.

“But no man could last that long with a superheroine... not without some help.”

That’s when Crimson saw the deep purple tentacles on his hips clinging to his behind.

“Yes, this little beast is puckering up his butt, but the good news is, his cock is supercharged and he’ll be able to go all night over and over. Just like he really wanted.”

Her eyes focused back on his cock and her hands dropped off her body. It was so beautiful and powerful, strange and wonderful, his cock was everything she wanted in that instant. “I- I—”

“Don’t try to hide it, I know who you are. It’s written on your teeny tiny bra there. You’re the Crimson Slut. It’s what you are. Your body was made for it. So go ahead Crimson Slut, do whatever you want.”

Crimson couldn’t possibly give in, it would be so wrong, so naughty. But that beautiful cock throbbed pointing straight at her. It’d been too long since she had one, and the last time it wasn’t even human! Yet there she was, taking another step closer to it. She knew touching it would be a mistake. Ever since the octopus, just the sight of a cock made her drool. It was the damnable jizz she’d swallowed. It wasn’t her fault, she couldn’t be blamed if she just needed to touch it.

Then again, wasn’t it her fault? Her outfit really did make her look like more of a Crimson Slut than a Crimson Spirit. Her outfit reflected her spirit and right now her spirit really wanted to get a taste of that lovely hard throbbing cock.

Caleb sank to his knees, the small tentacle creature squishing against her butt caused his cock to sprout even harder.

The Crimson Spirit moaned as the magic from the runes pushed her on. She wrapped her arms around his neck and lowered herself onto him. Her panties melted into nothing and she felt the turgid manhood pressing against her heated lips. It took no more effort to just sink down onto his rod and savor the reward of shuddering ecstasy. Her eyes screwed themselves shut and she began riding up and down on his hardness. She knew it was wrong, every bit of it was wrong. Caleb gazed dumbstruck at her as she fucked him steadily.

Everything just felt so right, his hot hard member was swamped in her slick juices and she worked herself on him over and over. Moments passed and she smiled beginning to wonder why she had ever held out on him. Why hadn’t they been fucking all this time, it felt so wonderfully right. She pressed him deep inside her, feeling not just the fullness but the delicious pain of stretch as his cock pushed against her insides. Her clit ground against his pelvis sending lightning bolts of pleasure to her brain that dulled her mind and she gasped out a breathy happy laugh.

“So good!”

Losing any semblance of self control, the Crimson Spirit began riding Caleb’s cock with wild abandon. Her eyes rolled up as she jack rabbited up and down bouncing and slapping his flesh with her own.

The Dark Trickster pumped his fist and jumped for joy, “Yes! That’s it, be the perfect slut, give in to your lust! My precious perfect creation!” He ran up to her and leaned in close to her bouncing head and ginned madly with the pride of victory, “You’ve lost you little mewling quim, and now you’re mine.” The Crimson Spirit kept pounding her self into Caleb seemingly oblivious to the Dark Trickster’s presence.

“CrimsonBlast,” she gasped out with a half hearted swat of her hand, and a fire blast knocked the Dark Trickster up 10 feet in the air. He landed with a comical thud crumpling onto the ground. He was stunned for a moment, when the burning of his shirt prodded him into rolling around like a madman on fire. In fact he rolled around literally as a madman on fire.

He managed to get it out and cringed waiting for another bolt but it didn’t come. The Dark Trickster got up and peered back at her to see her still humping her brains out with that lusty smile on her face.

Azure saw her friend blast the Trickster and a bit of hope welled up in her heart. Perhaps Azure could also fight back, even under the throes of the magical glyphs! She called up a water ball in her hand and looked up towards him.

“Stop,” he ordered, “Do not fight me.” He strode to her angrily and twisted her arm spinning her around like before. “You thought about resisting didn’t you.”

“No, sir,” she begged.

He slapped her hard in the bottom, “Don’t lie. Just obey. Kneel.”

She knelt on the turf and her heart sunk when she heard his belt buckle come undone.

“Open your mouth.”

Azure screwed her eyes shut and begged, “No, please no.” Her stomach churned and turned at the thought of a man’s cock between her lips.

“No? You don’t get to say no! I am your better, your Master! Suck your master’s cock!”

She opened her mouth to follow his orders, but the thought of sucking a man’s cock was so disgusting, she instinctively wretched.

The Dark Trickster raged, “What the HELL is wrong with you bitches! I am giving you what you want, a master to obey and unlimited pleasure, how can you still resist me!?!” He stomped off out of the runed circle with his eyes glowering red. “Fine, you FUCKING CUNTS! WE’LL DO IT THE HARD WAY!” His voice morphed from the petulant young man’s voice into a dark reverberating growl. “EPLAUB ELDUN AMAN HERATHSHA HARAZ!”

The runes pulsed purple and the turf began peeling up from the outside. It engulfed Azure knocking her into Crimson and began lifting both of them. Caleb slipped right through the turf as it lifted Crimson off his cock and she cried out in frustration.

The runes grew bright as the heroines were packed together until finally a flash blasted both their minds with a powerful glyph, “DARKNESS” and both women mercifully lost consciousness.