The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Babysitter Becomes A Slave Part II

By Sonya Esperanto

It was Saturday afternoon, 2PM sharp. There was a knock on Marie’s apartment door. She walked to it, dressed only in hot pants and black bra underneath a denim jacket. She opened the front door.

“Welcome Master. Please come in,” Marie letting Michael and eight boys walked inside. As Michael led the boys towards the apartment lounge, the right boys were making crude comments about Marie.

All the boys were Michael’s classmates. Same age. Same height. Three boys were Chinese. One was a Blond Russian. One was a Japanese student. Two were from the Arab Emirates. One was North Indian.

The boys had one thing in common. They all had lots of money. Michael told them about Marie and that he was willing to make her give each of them a blowjob.

For a price of course.

Marie joined her “master” in her own lounge. Marie stood right in front of the couch they all sat on. Between them was a black wooden table.

Michael stood.

“Is there anything I can do for you master,” Marie addressed Michael in French.

“Damn she’s hot,” one of the Chinese boys commented in Cantonese.

“I want my cock inside that gorgeous jaw of hers,” commented another Chinese boy in Cantonese.

“I always wanted to fuck a pretty French girl,” the third Chinese boy added.

“Alright you guys. Show me the money,” Michael yelled at all of them.

All eight boys were struck by how gorgeous Marie was. The Japanese boy was licking his lip and then commenting in Nippon.

“That is one sushi plate I have to eat on,” the Japanese boy said in Nippon.

“Alright guys. You want her mouth to suck your cocks you have to show me the money,” Michael addressing all of them.

The eight boys had to control their cocks from getting anymore stiffer and took out their wallets, trying to pull out their bills.

Each boy showed a couple of bills, what looked like €5000 notes.

Michael smiled. He was going on a trip to Europe next week and so needed his own money to spend, telling his parents that he would be sightseeing while they were in the hotel rooms, when in reality he was going to use this money for prostitutes over there.

“Good. Good. Ok who wants to go first?” Michael asking and looking at ll eight faces.

“Me. Me,” one of the Chinese boys muttered

“Ok my friend. Time to pull down that zipper of yours and let her mouth work on your noble Chinese cock,” Michael chuckling.

“But you must pay first,” Michael making that ‘money-money’ gesture.

“Oh of course,” the Chinese boy handed his bills to Michael who just took it.

Michael looked towards Marie.

“Slave I want you to go to him (pointing towards that first Chinese boy), go on your knees and give him a blowjob,” Michael commanded.

“Yes Master,” Marie replied with a smile on her face.

Marie walked towards where that first Chinese boy was sat, knelt before him, took his cock, opened her mouth and started slurping on his cock, while stroking it.

The other seven boys looked one, with their cocks stiffening a lot more.

“Oh she is good at this. French women give the best blowjobs,” the Chinese boy was in ecstasy.

Marie was causing him to ejaculate into her jaw, as she continued to stroke him.

“Remember everyone. Blowjob only and each customer gets only half-an -hour,” Michael reminded them.

After the first thirty minutes was gone, Michael told Marie to stop ‘blowing’ that first Chinese boy. Marie moved her face away from that boy’s cock, revealing cum stains on her beautiful jaw.

“That was excellent man. Really excellent,” the first boy commented.

“Ok who is next?” Michael asking the question at the other seven.

“Me. Me,” the second Chinese boy waving his Euro bills around. Michael took his money and told Marie to ‘blow’ him next.

Marie knelt before the second Chinese boy. She sucked him also for thirty minutes.

During the whole time Marie was sucking the second Chinese boy, Michael caught the two Arab classmates of his chatting in Arabic.

When Marie was finished with the second boy, one of the Arab boys looked strangely at Michael.

“Excuse me Michael. Nassir and I were wondering if we could change our deal with you,” the first Arab boy speaking for himself and the other boy.

“What do you mean?” Michael was curious.

“We were thinking that instead of getting a blowjob from her, how about the two of us being allowed to suck on those luscious French nipples. At the same time,” the first Arab boy said.

“I….I don’t know,” Michael pretending to not be sure and so hoping that they would make him a much bigger offer than what he had #offered to them.

“Nassir and I will pay you three times the amount. Each,” the first Arab boy was anxious.

Nassir and the other Arab boy started dumping what looked like altogether €30,000 notes.

Michael smiled. He looked towards Marie who was still kneeling in front of the second Chinese boy with her clothes on.

“So where would you gentlemen want to suck her?” Michael smilingly asked.

“Anywhere,” the second Arab boy just stared at Marie’s breasts.

“Marie take off your jacket and bar and lie down on the floor on your back,” Michael commanded her in French.

“Yes Master,” Marie replied in French.

She got up from kneeling in front of the second Chinese boy, walked towards the floor, stripped off her bra and jacket and laid down on the floor.

“Ok gentlemen she is all yours,” Michael pointing towards his French slave.

Nassir and the second Arab boy quickly went on top of Marie. Each Arab boy took a breast and started sucking on a nipple.

As each Arab boy sucked on a nipple, Marie was making grunting noises. They were sucking on her nipples too hard.

“Remember boys I am timing you,” Michael looking at his cell phone’s time.

As each Arab boy lied on top of Marie’s nipples, sucking them, Marie shook her head frantically, as if her face was on pain.

When the thirty minutes was over, Michael walked towards the two Arab boys who were still sucking on Marie’s nipples.

“Ok guys your time is up. Stop,” Michael staring down at them.

The two Arab boys did not stop sucking. They kept on sucking and sucking. Marie kept on crying, tears starting to flow down her cheeks.

“Oh for fucks’ sakes. You are beyond your minutes already,” Michael complaining.

The Blond Russian boy and the Japanese boy got up and aggressively pulled both Arab boys away from Marie’s nipples.

“Ok you towelheads. That is enough,” the Russian boy chuckled in English.

Michael saw the look on the two Arab boys. They looked confused, as if they had just been woken up from a very good dream.

Marie was still lied down on the floor, shaking her head frantically and still crying. Her nipples looked reddish.

Michael knelt down and slapped her hard on the face. Marie stopped crying and looked at her master.

“Stop crying bitch. That was not really painful was it,” Michael gazing angrily at her. Marie just stared at him.

Michael saw the two Arab boys as well as the first two Chinese boys walking out the door, slamming it behind them.

“I just want a blowjob,” the first Chinese boy said.

“I actually want to fuck her ass,” the Russian boy said.

The remaining Chinese boy went first. He sat down while Marie, still naked above the waist, knelt before him and started sucking on him.

Michael smiled but still partly upset about those two Arab boys. They were too hard on Marie and he hoped that her nipples were going to get better.

As Marie was sucking the remaining Chinese boy, her boobs were dangling funnily.

After the remaining Chinese boy had his cock sucked, Michael ordered Marie to pull down her hot pants and underwear and bend her body over the black wooden table, palms pressing on the table’s surface.

The Russian boy walked towards her ass, unzipped his pants and took out his cock.

As Marie bent over, the Russian boy came behind her and started shoving his cock into her asshole. Marie winched. He had a large cock and he was hammering her ass while holding on to her hair, pulling at it.

“Yeah you got a nice fine ass you French bitch,” the Russian boy telling Marie.

The Russian boy’s sperm was oozing down her anus, down her fine legs.

When the Russian boy was done with her, he pulled out of her and put his fly back on. He and the other Chinese boy left, hoping to get something to eat at a Chinese buffet nearby.

Marie still remained in the same position, bending over the wooden table.

“So it is just you two left,” Michael having collected the rest of the money from the last four boys who left and that was on the table, beneath Marie’s dangling breasts, and putting it away.

“I want to fuck her pussy….really hard,” the Japanese boy meekly said.

Marie was made to lie on her back on the couch while the Japanese boy was fucking her cunt really hard. She was screaming from his assaulting her. He was just as rough on her pussy as the Arabs were on her nipples and the Russian on her ass.

When the Japanese boy was finished, he had also left.

It was the North Indian boy who still remained behind.

“So Irfan Patel it is just you and me left,” Michael smiling.

Irfan Patel was from Gujarat and his father was extremely wealthy, dealing in all sorts of things.

As Marie remained lied down on the couch, Irfan walked towards Marie and started fondling her breasts.

“Oi you better pay first,” Michael getting annoyed.

Irfan took out a cell phone, making a phone call. After listening to his cell phone, someone from the other side picked up.

“Dad. It’s me. She was worth it. Good looks and everything,” Irfan talking to his billionaire father on the other side.

“What the fuck?” Michael was puzzled.

“He is here now,” Irfan handing down the cell phone, “Wanna talk to him.”

Michael took the cell phone from his classmate and answered it.

“Hello,” Michael answering it.

“I’ll make you a deal. Ten Million Euros for the French woman. I can go there now and pay you in full cash instantly,” Irfan’s dad making the offer to buy Marie off Michael.

Michael was hesitating but ten million was quite a lot.

Deal,” Michael agreed.

“Good. Now please pass me back to my son,” Irfan’s dad said.

THREE MONTHS LATER

SOMEWHERE IN INDIA

A fat Indian man was sat down on his couch, watching some Bollywood film inside his mansion. The fat man was crying in tears as the movie was getting to him.

“It is good to watch a nice Indian film and my beautiful wife washing my feet,” the fat Indian guy looked down on his feet, but still holding on to his bowl of fruits.

A pale woman dressed in a sari with a large red dot on her forehead is on her knees, washing the fat man’s feet on a washing basket filled with water.

“I will do anything for my beloved husband. Anything,” Marie replied in a Hindustani-style accent, while shaking her head.

“And my brother is ever so kind as to present to me a white European woman to be my wife,” the Indian guy took some nearby tissue box, pulled out some tissues and blew his nose, from all the crying he had done. After the movie was over, the fat man told his new wife, “Ok darling. Film is over. Now I want to fuck your ass.”

“Okey dokey,” Marie shaking her head.

THE END