The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Babysitter Becomes a Slave, part 2

By Mike S

Chapter 3

On Saturday night Danielle rang the bell at Michael’s home. She was dressed in a sky blue mini dress with white knee high stockings and sandals. Under the dress was a lacy, front closing white bra and white thong. She was dressed as she was had been ordered. Mrs. Tan answered the door,

“You must be Danielle, please come in. Honey, the babysitter is here,” she called to her husband as Danielle entered. Mr. Tan came to the entrance way to their home.

“Hello Danielle, Mrs. Tan and I will be back by 2 AM, is that a problem for you to stay that late?”

“No sir,” Danielle answered, “have a nice time.” The Tans left and Danielle went into the living room and sat on the sofa. She checked her watch, thirteen minutes to show time. Her pussy began to get wet as she thought of her instructions and fidgeted on the coach. Why couldn’t she go into Michael’s room now and get her pussy filled? To take her mind off her wet pussy, Danielle picked up the remote and turned the TV on and stared mindlessly at the game show. She again checked her watch and found she still had ten minutes. She spread her legs and was about to slip her hand into her thong when Michael called,

“Danielle, check the door to ensure it’s locked, I gave Marie a key I had made from mine, and then get your ass in here.”

“Yes Master,” she cried as she ran and checked the door and then headed to her Master’s bedroom. Michael turned on music for her as she entered and then got on his bed and lay on his side to watch. Danielle took in his nudity and erect cock and her pussy discharged more juice and she could feel the crotch of her thong become wet as it soaked the juice up. She began to sway seductively to the music as her hands traveled to her breasts to rub them for him. She wanted to please her Master but at the same time Marie would be here at 8:00 and Danielle wanted to prove her love for her Master and make him deposit his cum in her before she arrived. She only spent a minute rubbing her breasts and then reached down, grabbed the hem of her dress and pulled the dress up and over her head, throwing it aside onto his computer chair with the bra quickly joining it. She danced closer to the bed as her left hand slid into her thong and began to rub on her clit. She motioned Michael closer to her and when he sat up on the side of the bed, she fell to her knees and grasped his erect member with her right hand and slowly began to stroke up and down on it.

“Master, my pussy hungers for your staff of life but first I must taste it. Can I Master? Can I taste of it?” she implored as she continued to rub her clit and stroke his cock, looking up into his eyes. At his nod her head dove downward and engulfed him in her open mouth. Michael heard her sighs of contentment as she worked his cock over orally. She swallowed it until her nose rested on his pubic bone and her tongue came out to lick on his balls. Michael was thoroughly enjoying her efforts when she came up off the cock and stood up. She then knelt on the bed, straddling him. She pulled the crotch of her thong aside and impaled herself until her ass was resting on his balls. She then began to grind on him as she leaned in to kiss him. Michael met her and their mouths opened and their tongues dueled, each trying to make the other submit to them. They were so engrossed in their kiss and Danielle’s grinding on Michael’s cock and bringing them closer towards orgasm that neither heard the front door open and close.

Marie tiptoed through the home and peeked around the door into Michael’s room. She saw the woman she loved grinding in the lap of the Master she loved. She could see his ball sack under Danielle’s ass and suddenly crossed the room. She sank to her knees behind Danielle and took one of Michael’s testicles into her mouth to suck on it. Michael groaned in Danielle’s mouth at the sensation he was receiving from Marie. Danielle thought he was about to fill her with cum and began to bounce on his cock, forcing Marie to retreat. She broke off from their kiss,

“Oh Master, please cum, fill me with your seed. I have yet to feel the pleasure of you ejaculating into my cunt. I have ate your cum but this time please fill my womb with it,” she gasped as she approached her own orgasm. “Please Master cum, cum with me, oh God I’m almost…oh fuck, I’m CUUMMMIIINNNGGGG!!!” she screamed and her clenching vaginal muscles pushed Michael over the top and he began to fire his jets of cum into her body. “Yes Master yes, I feel it, I feel your cum. Please fill me with it.”

After Danielle’s bouncing ass had forced Marie away, she had lifted her skirt and put a hand down her thong and began to rub her love button. Her feelings had quickly escalated at the sight of her two loves fucking before her and Danielle screaming out her orgasm and the feeling of Michael’s cum filling her, pushed Marie over the edge and she orgasmed. She sat on her legs and tried to stay quiet to keep Danielle from realizing she was there. She watched Danielle settle onto Michael’s lap as she came down from that high and moved forward as she saw Michael’s cum begin to leak from Danielle’s pussy. She quickly began to lick at their union of cock and cunt and to gather the mixed cum there into her. The feeling of the tongue on her made Danielle jump and Michael’s cock slipped free. Marie quickly engulfed it and began to suck it clean. Michael gently moved Danielle off him so as to watch Marie as she cleaned him. Finishing Michael she moved between Danielle’s legs and began to clean her.

“Oh Marie, that feels good. Lick up our Masters and my cum from my cunt,” Danielle moaned as she grabbed Marie’s head and pulled her tighter into her crotch. “Yes, clean me and please make me cum again on your tongue. Your tongue feels wonderful. Yes that’s it suck my clit, suck it, suck it, oh I’m cumming” she moaned as Marie felt her orgasm on her chin and running down it. After several minutes of again cleaning Danielle, Marie moved up so they could kiss and Danielle licked the cum from Maries face.

Michael had lay back down and as Marie stood to remove her dress and bra, Danielle crawled over him to rest at his side with her head on his shoulder. Marie got down to thong garter belt and stocking and then got into bed resting her head on Michael’s other shoulder. Michael felt he was in heaven, he had two beautiful women in his bed with him in only their panties and stockings. They were both his to do with as he pleased.

“Danielle, have you told Master about our new roommate?” Marie asked.

“No, I haven’t had time,” she replied.

“Master, on Thursday we found an unlicensed Great Dane while out jogging and he followed us home. We allowed him in the apartment and went to take a shower together. When we came out we found him with some of our dirty panties, sniffing and licking on them with a huge cock hanging between his legs. We each took a side and began to play with it and then took turns sucking him until allowing him to paint both our faces with his cum. After licking his delicious cum from each other we dressed and took him to a veterinarian where he was pronounced clean and healthy. We got him shots to ensure he stays that way and then went to the city building and got him registered and his tag. We named him Michael and brought him back home and had our lease changed to allow him to stay with us. Thursday night we played with him and I let him mount and fuck me. Danielle took care of his morning erection. We have decided that will be our daily routine, he gets Danielle’s ass in the morning and mine at night. Are you pleased with us, Master?” Marie asked.

“Yes slaves, I am pleased. Tomorrow I will come and meet Michael so Danielle, wait until I arrive before you get your morning cum shot.”

“Yes Master,” both girls responded. “May I suck your cock as you watch Danielle and Michael fuck, Master?” Marie asked.

“Yes slave, you may,” he responded. After basking in the warmth of his two slaves cuddling with him for awhile Michael got up and retrieved his video camera and taped their lesbian love session which he ordered. When Marie prepared to leave, Michael ordered her to stay and just tell his parents she had came over to check and see how things were going. He then got in bed and had Danielle hold his cock in her warm mouth until he fell asleep.

The next morning Michael arrived at the apartment at 10:00. Marie let him in and he hadn’t taken two steps when Michael confronted him. Michael looked down at his namesake and then went down on a knee.

“Hello Michael, my name is Michael,” he said and extended his hand. The dog looked at him a minute and then raised a paw to shake with. “Someone has trained him well,” he said looking up at Marie.

“Yes Master, we have been having him shake our hands to get him used to doing it. We also have him shake before we assume the position for him. Unfortunately as you can see, he thinks that if he shakes your hand, he gets to fuck you.” Michael looked back to the dog and saw the cock, fully erect and waiting for his bitch to assume the position. They went into the living room with the Great Dane following, wanting his reward. Danielle was sitting on the sofa and seeing the dogs state quickly assumed the position for him, pulling her baby doll up and her thong to her knees. Michael, the Great Dane, hurriedly moved to her and mounted her. As he began to thrust into her crotch and coat Danielle with his lubricating pre cum, Marie dropped to her knees and got Michaels pants down. He sat on a chair so he could watch Danielle and Michael mate and Marie began to suck on him.

“Slave Danielle, what are you thinking and feeling as you wait for that cock to penetrate you?” he asked.

“Oh Master, my body is trembling as I await his glorious cock, it fills me completely. I think of his hammering my pussy, faster than any man can, with his hot love muscle. Then, when he’s ready, he’ll stop and pause for a minute before thrusting into me and burying his knot inside my pussy, he again pauses as it swells and fills me, sealing us from having spillage and to keep his cum in me. He then begins his short thrusts and that sends me into my first cum. By the time I’m finished he will start to fire his hot cum into me and that sets me off again and normally keeps me in a state of constant orgasm until he finally removes his cock after the knot goes down. Oh Master, just telling you this has me about to cum.” Michael was about to have Marie and himself move to the sofa to place Marie’s ass in Danielle’s face and let her lick Marie when Michael decided this bitch had been prepared enough to take him and thrust his cock into Danielle’s cunt to a depth of almost 10 inches. Danielle gasped at the invasion even prepared for it as she had been. The dog began to hammer her as he thrust in and out at great speed until he had all 13 inches of his weapon worked into her.

“Oh Master, I am in heaven, it feels so good. I feel my orgasm fast approaching and his knot hitting on me, attempting to gain entrance. Oh Master, Master…I’M CUUUMMMIIINNNGGGG, MASTER!!!!” she screamed as the dog withdrew most of his cock and crouched, hesitated for just a second and then thrust again and then again stopped inflating his knot within his bitches cunt. “Oh God, I feel his knot swelling, he’s going to tie with his bitch. Come on baby, tie with mommy and then fill her with your seed. Come on, fuck me.” The dog began taking short strokes in a slower rhythm than before as Danielle thrust back at him. “Come on baby, fuck mommy. Come on make mommy cum. Oh yes, that’s it. Again, I’m cumming again,” she said as her hips went crazy. Michael took in the scene and felt his own seed start to rise,

“Come on slave, suck that cock. You know you want my cum in your belly, suck it. No wait, get on the floor in doggy position and let the two Michaels fuck the two bitches in this apartment,” he ordered. Marie quickly assumed the position and Michael just pulled the crotch of her thong aside and buried his cock in her as Danielle announced the dog Michael was filling her with cum and that set him off so that Marie could announce a Michael filling her also.

Two weeks later the girls gave him a birthday present as they found Brutus and brought him in so they could each be fucked by a dog for their Master as they gave him a blow job together. Four weeks later both slaves announced to their Master that after all the sex they had engaged in with him, they both were carrying his babies.