The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Bachelorette Party”

md,ff,gr,mc,mf

Synopsis: Rose and her friends meet a stranger with powers at Tamara’s bachelorette party.

My four girlfriends and I were flying high. It was Tamara’s bachelorette outing at the local “ladies-friendly” establishment. In fact, Tuesday night was “girls only” night at “Monsters,” even the staff was all female that night (except for the bouncer at the door). Admittedly, such a night brought a lot of the local lesbian community. Not my taste but not that there is anything wrong with it, right?

When the waitress arrived, Jenny, an olive-skinned brunette, ordered a margarita on the rocks. “Make that two!” chimed in Margaret, a tall redhead with the greenest eyes. “Make that three!” copied my roommate Michelle. Michelle was a “typical blonde”—smarter than she acted. But with large breasts and a lovely figure, she was still playing the field at 28 years old—“no reason to limit myself,” she always said. Tamara flipped her auburn bangs from her eyes, and ordered a bottle of champagne for the table. I simply asked for a glass of soda. I was designated driver. Sure, I would indulge in a sip or two of champagne to toast, but that was all.

We were chit-chatting, waiting for our drinks, when I notice a manager raising her voice and hands to a man who had come through the front door. The woman was pointing toward the door with an exasperated look on her face. Unbelievable, I thought, some men will try anything to get in on ladies night. Still he persisted. I wondered where the bouncer was? The man smiled and looked as though he were explaining something. Suddenly the woman apparently relented, kissed him on the mouth, and walked away. I was shocked because he slapped her on her butt as she turned away. He must be the owner or her boyfriend, I imagined. Still, how unseemly.

Drinks arrived, along with five empty flute glasses for the champagne. As the waitress passed out the drinks, I again noticed the man. This time he was talking to a pretty, but skinny, brunette—uh, blonde, with big breasts. I laughed to myself. The lighting in this place was not very good. Tamara poured everyone a glass of champagne, and Michelle raised her glass. “To a great friend, a happy marriage, and …” She giggled. “Great sex with Tom!” Jenny gave a hoot which the rest of us joined. We drank, and suddenly he was at our table.

“I am glad you all made some racket. I might have missed you in the corner over here.” he smirked.

“Hi,” said Michelle. “Are you a manager here, because Tamara is getting married and should have some free drinks.”

“No, I’m not a manager—just a patron looking for some action, I suppose.”

Michelle looked appalled. “Oh. Well, sorry this is a private occasion.” The man just stood there awkwardly and stared at us. Not that I could blame him. We were dressed to party and attractive to boot. But he just stared, and we were at a loss of what to do. Michelle took the lead. “Come on girls, let’s go.”

Michelle’s words broke the stranger’s spell. “I wish you girls would stay here for a while so we could get to know each other,” he said in a saccharine tone. We were so stunned that we looked at him. I mean, the audacity of this guy. “Hi, my name is Jimmy.” We just stared. “O, come on now. I wish you girls would open up and talk freely to me. I won’t bite. Really.”

Jenny sighed. “Apparently, you’re not going anywhere, so let’s get this over with so we can continue on with our evening.”

“Great!” Jimmy sounded relieved. “So, which one of you is Tamara?” She sheepishly raised her hand. Jimmy raised a glass full of Michelle’s champagne. “To Tamara: I wish you would have a great time tonight, your last night of freedom.” The girls rolled there eyes at one another. “So, Tamara,” he continued, “Tell me about your beau.”

She began to smile coyly. “Well, he is tall, handsome, successful …”

“Does he satisfy you in bed?” It was as if he had knocked the wind out of all of us.

“Uh, sure. Of course.” She managed to sound more confident.

“Hmm. You say he satisfies you in bed, but he only has a three inch penis when erect.”

“That’s not true!” She sounded defensive but amused. The rest of us were stunned. Trust me we weren’t shocked about the particularity of the comment. This Jimmy guy was unbelievable.

“Come now Tamara. I wish you would be honest about the fact that you are dissatisfied with Tom because he only has a three inch penis when it’s erect. You can barely tell he is in you, am I right?”

Tamara blushed and then giggled. “Fine, he’s small, okay?”

“It’s okay by me. You’re the one who’s dissatisfied. Michelle isn’t dissatisfied with Tom, though, are you?” He looked slyly at my blonde bombshell of a roommate.

Michelle’s eyes almost popped out of her head. “Alright, what the fuck is the matter with you? You should leave, and stop making ridiculous accusations!” She turned to Tamara. “This is utter nonsense.”

Jimmy smiled. “I wish it weren’t nonsense but the truth is that Michelle here likes little dicks and plays with Tom’s especially.”

“Omigod. Omigod. Tamara. it’s not true. It’s not true.” But somehow we all could tell that Michelle was protesting too much. How did this guy know all these things? Who in hell was he? In anger Michelle turned on the Jimmy. “How dare you! How dare you! You fucking asshole!”

“Temper, temper. Michelle, I wish you would comes to terms with the fact that you are an insecure, flat-chested, skank, who sleeps with her friend’s fiancée.” Flat-chested? I thought. She must have DDs. This guy was loony. “Come on, Michelle, I wish you would come clean and pull out all that stuffing in your bra.” Michelle became flush and reaching under he shirt removing what looked to be sweat socks from her bra. Tamara giggled to herself.

“Oh, my God! What have you done to me?” Michelle seemed panicky but looked at Jimmy with a strangely sexy but desperate look.

“Well Michelle, I am just asking for the truth …”

“Truth? You’re making things happen!” She reached out and slapped him in anger. Tamara laughed. “This is great!” “Okay fine, have it your way. I wish you would simply speak like the foul-mouthed skank that you are, so you’re friends can see the real you.” “You’re a fucking asshole—you limp-dicked piece of shit …” “Now,” continued Jimmy, “I wish you would continue this rant while you suck my cock.” We all gasped, except the delighted Tamara, who seem to be having a great time. Michelle continued to insult Jimmy with curses and unsavory language, as she knelt and unzipped his pants pulling out his large penis. “I can’t fucking believe that you’re making smoke your pecker like this. You are a son of a bwfffth!” She continued to grunt unclear but obvious words as she began to lick his cock.

I just seemed to freeze. Something was terribly wrong, and I couldn’t seem to leave. Jimmy turned to Margaret. “You’re mighty sexy. I wish you would tell me your name and what you do for a living.”

“I am Margaret and an accountant.”

“Outstanding. I am wealthy and might need help at tax time. But I wish that you show me your tits, if I ask.”

“I will do no such things, you asshole …”

“Show me your tits!” Margaret lifted her shirt and bra right off her round melons and flashed us at the table. She pulled her shirt down and looked disheveled. “Margaret, you have very nice tits. Show them to me again.” She did. Without missing a beat he continued, “Michelle, how’s it going down there?”

She continued to curse between slurps. “Futhink, athhole. …”

“Michelle, you are doing a fine job, but I wish your name was “Blowjob Queen.”

I was having trouble with all of this. “Leave Blowjob Queen alone! She is my roommate.” Jimmy then turned to me and looked me over. I continued, “Look, if you’re going to have sex with us, just get it over with.” I seemed to have gathered some courage.

“I can, of course, have sex with you or anyone else anytime I like. However, I have been doing this a long time and simple sex bores me. What’s your name?” I just stared, “Oh, for heaven’s sake. I wish you would tell me your name and walk over and sit next to me.”

“Rose.” I pulled out a chair so that we were both facing the dance floor.

“Fine then, Rose. You see, Rose, I have more fun playing around than just the raw sex. For example, see those two hotties over there?” I nodded. “I wish that they were both dressed in very sexy and very revealing parochial school girl outfits.” The two suddenly looked down and yelped. “I also wish that they would not leave the dance floor, change, or cover themselves for one hour or unless I say it’s OK.” Both girls dropped their hands revealing their matching microskirts and plunging necklines. “What do you think?” I just stared at this monster. “Well, I think they would both be hotter in tighhighs and high heels.” He wished it, it was so. “I wish those two would walk over here.” The two confused girls came to the table and looked shocked to see Michelle sucking Jimmy’s cock.

“Ladies, you look lovely this evening.”

“What’s happening to us.” one said.

“Well I wished that you would tell me how you know each other?”

“We’re classmates at the university.” they said oddly in unison.

“I wish you would tell me your majors.”

One stated economics and the other pre-law.

Pointing to the pre-law student, Jimmy announced: “Well, I wish that, for now on, whenever you hear the phrase “Your honor” in class or at a trial you will become aroused; I also wish that at the third time you hear “your honor” that your nipples will become rock hard and visibly poke through any material you are wearing; and finally I wish that upon the sixth time you hear “you honor” will secretly attempt to masturbate regardless of where you are.” Pointing to the economics student: “I wish that you would investigate the nature of the handjob market on campus. I also wish that you would learn the going rate of handjobs and participate in the market and attempt to make a profit by undercutting the competition (but making up for it in volume). Finally, I wish that both of you would go back to the dance floor and forget who I am.”

As they walked back, Jimmy groaned. “I wish you would stop ranting.” Then he pulled out his dick from Blowjob Queen’s mouth and covered her face with his cum. She started to wipe her face. “I wish that you would leave that cum on your face for the rest of the evening.” Jimmy’s face shot left Blowjob Queen completely nonplussed. She took her seat with the cum glistening in the nightclub lights.

“Rose, I like you. You seem to have sense and courage—a rare combination. I wish your panties would disappear.” I suddenly felt a breeze brush my neat trimmed bush. Jimmy bent down to look, and I instinctively closed my crotch shut. “Tsk. Tsk. Rose, I wish that your cunt was clean shaven and that you felt the need to hike up your skirt, spread your legs, and masturbate publicly.” I tried to stop. But hands seemed to have a mind of their own. In fact, my mind had a mind of its own (whatever that could mean). I needed to masturbate publicly! I push my finger into my pussy. Gasp. It felt good, and I needed to continue. I did. As I reached an orgasmic peak, I push with pressure on my clit and squirted like a ripe strawberry. I didn’t stop my machinations, however. I continued to masturbate, even though it was no longer getting me off. I felt sore, but my hands wouldn’t stop moving in and out of my cunt. I needed to do this, but clearly it wasn’t for my physica l pleasure. It was psychological. It was Jimmy. As I regained my head, I saw that Jimmy had brought two more women to the table. They were French kissing and groping one another’s breasts as they walked away.

“Okay ladies. I need wedding gifts for Tamara, and I think you all will be giving them. I wish you all would stop what you’re doing and sit at the table.” I took my hand from my pussy, wet with juice, and sat up leaving my skirt hiked up high with my bush exposed. “Margaret, I wish you would tell me how many times you have had sex.” Margaret blushed and said that she was a virgin. Jimmy seemed stunned for a moment. “Hmm. Well, Tamara here is a gift from Margaret. I wish that you and Margaret would exchange pussy tightness and pussy virginity.” Nothing seemed to happen, but none of us were confused about its reality. “Oh, also, Tamara, I wish that for now on four hours after you have sex you would regain your newfound tightness and virginity. I think you husband will be breaking you in forever now.” he said through a smile.

Jenny, the waitress, returned and asked if there was anything she could get for us. She seemed to gasp under her breath as she saw my skirt hiked up. “Yes,” said Jimmy, “I wish you would lick Tamara’s cunt until she cums.”

“What the fuck, you asshole!” She dropped to her knees and put her head inside Tamara’s skirt. “How is this happening? What is mmpf ….”

“Now where was I?” Oh yes, Blowjob Queen. I wish you old tits were now Tamara’s.” We could see this change. Tamara’s top began to push away from her chest as she grew to double D’s. Tamara looked uncomfortable. I was so fixated upon her that I only heard Jimmy mumble something. Suddenly, her nipples seemed to stick straight through the material of her top. Jimmy, pointed to Jenny and wished that she would masturbate with a cucumber that suddenly appeared as she continued to eat Tamara out.

“Rose, you have a special gift for Tamara. I wish that you and Tamara start as lovers after the wedding. After all, Tamara will not be satisfied with a three inch prick. I am not heartless, however. I wish the two of you would be careless about your affair leaving clues so that Tom will catch you. I finally wish that once he catches you that Tom’s will permanently become a thick nine-inch monster and he will fuck both of you for a day straight. After that, Rose, you are free.”

“This is great!” chimed in Tamara as she climaxed into Jenny’s face.

Jimmy stared into space as we sat compelled as we were. “Let’s see, I wish Blowjob Queen’s name was Michelle again, but that whenever a someone says blowjob, she will offer a blowjob to the nearest guy. If he accepts, you do it. If not go on with your day. Well, ladies, I am off. I wish that you would continue with your evening and forget me but not what you’ve done.”

Suddenly, Jenny shrieked as she tried to wipe her face as Tamara snapped her legs shut and pulled down her skirt. Margaret closed her top. Michelle tried to wipe cum from her face, but each time she tried, she lowered her hand as if an invisible shield were in place. I lowered my skirt.

“Let’s get out of here!” said Margaret.

We stood up, and looked around at what seemed a Bosch painting. Three women at one table with a hand up each other’s vaginas while kissing each other. A waitress serving drinks from her tits. On our way out the door, I grabbed Tamara’s hand. “Hey Tamara. Maybe we should get together next week after your honeymoon?”

“Sounds great. I am looking forward to it,” she purred.