The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Backlash

* * *

One feisty yet inexperienced heroine, one evil and supremely manipulative villain… you do the maths!

* * *
Categories: cb, ds, ma, mc, md, nc, sf
* * *

Author’s Note:

This is fiction, and so is everyone and everything that occurs within. If you fancy trying any of this fictional shit at home… please seek help as a matter of urgency. Likewise, if you really aren’t allowed to read comicbook porn then don’t. Oh, and it’s my fiction so please don’t post it elsewhere without giving due credit.

All feedback, comments and suggestions are gratefully received. Give me a shout at

Miaow…
* * *

The plague didn’t wipe us out. Despite the pundit’s pessimistic predictions, hardly anyone was lost to the first wave of infection. Those who did succumb were, by and large, the usual suspects. The young, the old, the infirm. Yes, the meek who were supposed to inherit this world were among the first to be moved on to the next one.

Death stopped being an obstacle when the door to the afterlife began to swing both ways. And it didn’t take long before people started to notice that those who returned came back altered.

We’re not supposed to call them superpowers, it’s no academic enough. But truth remains, while most deaths are the same as they ever were, for a small few, it is a quite literal new beginning.

No, not everyone is ready to shuffle off this mortal coil. And, for those who return, with powers beyond our ability to explain, it was only natural that some joker would coil the term, ‘comicbook dead’.

That was before the second outbreak tore across the globe. It didn’t seem so funny went the reborn started to fall ill. The memories of those days and the scars they left behind still run deep.

Superpowered beings driven mad or worse.

The atrocities they caused and which were directed against them.

Then, the first of the twice dead appeared.

* * *

Not everyone comes back right. The effects of having your genetics scrambled and then reassembled, seemingly at random, are poorly understood at best. But the twisted, as they have become known, are the monsters beneath our beds or lurking in the shadows.

Our only real hope is that they seem to hate each other even more than they hate everyone else. So, while the reborn will happily band together to defeat a powerful foe, the twisted only recognise the authority a master has over its minions.

Is it still a god-complex when you wield the power of a bonafide deity?

Excerpts from, Things Your Mother Never Told You, by Brainchild
* * *

Memcording: Subject Natalie Crest, XC78 10.09.15, 21:31Z

Oh. My. God!

This is the bomb! I’m flying, I can’t believe I’m actually flying... weeeeeeeeeeeeeeha!

Okay, calm down, girl. This is serious and there’ll be plenty of time for grandstanding once the bad guy is down and out.

The defensive shield’s up and working, that should hold. Hypersenses are online and, with the flight, that leaves just enough energy for a couple of decent stunbolts.

Kick arse!

There’s the bank. Sweet Christos I’m fast. Need to slow down, take stock. I… wow, low bridge!

Holy… that was too close. Gotta channel a little bit more of this zip into defence.

Right, let’s take a look at what’s happening down there.

One, two, three, shit… many bodies, about three still breathing and… one big sonovabitch!

Oh sod it, no choice but to take him down, hard and fast.

Come on, climb, climb, climb. Now, buff those shields babe, I’ll need every erg of power if I’m going to smash straight through that roof.

Banzai baby!

Oh shit, this is gonna hurt…

* * *

Whipcord’s Journal: 10 September 2015

Mood: generally foul but expectant

Today’s test had to be aborted. Some airhead decided to burst through the roof and trash the bank’s structural integrity. The whole place was coming down around our ears and spandex bimbo wanted to engage in banter.

She hit me with all the force and just a touch of a freight train’s finesse.

It left me stunned, but only for a moment. Fortunately she chose to berate me rather than administer the coup de grace. Unfortunately, for her, that left her open to a little retaliation.

The sounds they make.

Their cries and moans when they taste the lash.

Such sweet, sweet music.

I had to leave all three subjects behind, perhaps the self-appointed defender of the people managed to pull them out of the rubble, but the experiment is a complete bust.

Although. She’s been tagged now and, that attitude of hers can always be adjusted.

Perhaps the experiment can continue, perhaps I can dispense with these naked apes and move on to a slightly more challenging target.

* * *

Report logging, CBB Building, Wessex (51° 27′ 0″ N, 2° 35′ 0″ W)

Verbal transcript

… having terminated all but four of the bank’s employees and customers, (designated duty manager Brown, Claudia, customer services representative Patel, Irme, account holder Lott, Grace and account holder Thomas, Kirsty – see sub-files vic0095 through 8), the post-human, Whiplash, proceeds to strip and secure his victims.

At this point, the same quantum phenomena associated with his teleportation ability is noted, although its progress is far slower and the field effect appears to be stretching to encompass all four survivors.

Speculation: Whiplash intends to teleport his victims to another location and the strain associated with moving four extra bodies through underspace means this can not occur instantaneously.

Abruptly Whiplash stops, staring up toward the ceiling a split-second before he is struck by a hypervelocity projectile. Initial impression that this was an orbital artillery strike prove to be inaccurate when post-human subject two, designated unknown 1178A, rises from the debris.

As the building begins to collapse, the two post-humans square off. Despite being apparently unharmed despite the impact, unknown 1178A allows Whiplash time to recover instead of pressing her attack.

Speculation: This level of inexperience suggests that unknown 1178A is only a recent rebirth.

Whiplash immediately abandons all four victims, (behaviour entirely consistent with our psych-assessment). Unknown 1178A in contrast attempts to split her attention between fighting Whiplash and rescuing the civilians her actions have placed in danger.

Unknown 1178A is able to project a defensive shield, which provides at least partial protection from Whiplash’s attacks. However, as the post-human attempts to expand this force bubble to cover the four victims, one of her opponent’s strikes slips through.

Analysis of the scene after the event revealed trace amounts of an as yet unidentified psycho-mimetic toxin. At present it is impossible to predict the effects of this chemical on another post-human.

Attempts to track either target have so far proved ineffective.

Recommendations

* * *

Memcording: Subject Natalie Crest, XC78 10.09.15, 23:43Z

Stupid, stupid, stupid…

Damn girl, your first flight and you crashed and burned.

And what the hell did he hit me with? Bastard tore straight through my shield.

And right through the costume…

<pleasure spike>

Dear God!

No, no, it’s okay… please let it be okay. That wasn’t as strong… wasn’t as bad as before. It’s wearing off… it’s okay…

Shit, he had me bang to rights. Just luck that he bugged out when he did. Well luck and the fact the building was falling down.

<pleasure spike>

God that feels…

No! So not going there… cold shower time for you girl…

<pleasure spike>

Oh fuck, why’d he have to hit me right in the groin?

* * *

It’s all about the sex.

Many reborn have described the experience of using the energies at their disposal as being practically orgasmic. And some theorists have even suggested a link between their powers and Reich’s orgone.

Whatever the truth, there is an erotic dimension to these new übermensch and that naturally colours any relationships that might evolve between them.

Those who are willing to give and those who prefer to simply take.

For most reborn this serves only to add another layer of pleasure to their lovemaking as partners share in each other’s power. But, for the twisted, the idea of sharing is anathema.

This provides one explanation, though never an excuse, for some of their greatest atrocities. Because, if they can dominate another reborn sufficiently, the transfer of power becomes entirely one way.

Rape is an ugly word and a far uglier act.

But, once one of the twisted discovered that fucking a fallen heroine, (or even the occasional hero), gave them a temporary energy boost almost equal to another rebirth, it became an almost accepted occupational hazard.

Which makes the lurid and more or less uniformly sexualised costumes these superwomen wear all the more inexplicable.

From, Things Your Mother Never Told You, by Brainchild
* * *

Whipcord’s Journal: 11 September 2015

Mood: Bored and horny

Yesterday’s anger settled overnight, leaving me gripped by near-terminal ennui. I hate almost everyone right now and yet, it seems impossible to raise enough enthusiasm to lash out.

The lash mark activated last night. But, only for a few seconds, not nearly long enough to triangulate.

I’m pondering the way forward.

Do I really want a docile and acceptant slave or does the larger part of my enjoyment come from their struggle? Is that why they always begin to bore just as soon as they break?

No. The experiment must continue. If my assumptions are correct, there will come a point where even my strength will be insufficient to take from what I have fashioned.

Better a will-less thrall than a potential rival.

Thinking about this isn’t helping. Why couldn’t I have just grabbed her then and there? Or one of the hairless apes. At least I could do something about this damnable frustration.

It’s no good.

I need to purge myself of these feelings and that means a hunt.

* * *

Memcording: Subject Natalie Crest, XC78 12.09.15, 10:27Z

Multitemporal causality… what a yawn fest.

I have no idea what he’s talking about. Professor Bland… I mean, could the man be any more appropriately named?

Why am I even here? I could be out there, fighting crime… or back in bed… snug under the duvet…

Just so damned tired, didn’t get a wink of sleep last night.

I’ll just rest my eyelids, for a moment.

<pleasure spike>

<pleasure spike>

<pleasure spike>

My god… what am I doing? What the fuck was I thinking?

Please let no one have seen me, oh please. God I’m sopping. No, can’t think about that… can’t think about that. Fuck! How can they not smell that, how can anyone not smell me? I reek like a damn brothel.

I’ve got to get out of here

* * *

Whipcord’s Journal: 12 September 2015

Mood: Flushed with success

She re-activated the lash mark again today, this time it was a much clearer signal (I speculate that the little slut was frantically jilling herself for at least a minute of two).

It seems my subject is a college student, which simply reinforces my already low opinion of the education system.

Presumably she isn’t normally prone to frigging herself in the main lecture theatre and so, for the moment at least, I’m going to count this as a success.

The next time she chooses to indulge I fully expect to receive some prolonged and useful data.

As to the question of her continued freedom. I’ve given this a lot of thought and decided that the experiment should take place in a more natural environment than the laboratory.

Now I know where the bitch lives, I can collect her whenever the mood takes me. But wouldn’t it be so much sweeter to have her deliver herself into my hands (preferably neatly wrapped and ready).

Damn but I love being me.

* * *

And so to the thorny issue of harems.

Well, some might say, why not? After all, what self-respecting twisted wouldn’t want to keep a supply of nubile heroines (or indeed heroes) on tap?

Doctor Narcosis himself admitted to having a significant stable of rebirths with whom he would indulge prior to any criminal act. Even after his trial this alleged collection of sex-slaves, said to including all four members of the Crystal Cheerleaders as well as the self-professed demigoddess, Isis, has not been found.

Dissenting voices have always claimed that the reborn cannot be so easily caged. Although, as the good doctor explained, even a superheroine will eventually succumb to the combination of drugs, sleep deprivation, near starvation, and plain old brutality levied against them.

Purulent speculation has always followed these allegations. But of particular interest is that no confirmed reports of anything remotely like the archetypal harem has yet been discovered.

Of course there is the well-documented case of Starburst, whose sex-tapes still top the download charts. But as we all know, the webcasts of her degradation and debasement later proved to be no more than an admittedly very effective publicity stunt.

From, Things Your Mother Never Told You, by Brainchild
* * *

Memcording: Subject Natalie Crest, XC78 13.09.15, 22:13Z

Cold, night air, better than a bucket of ice water.

But, damn, this suit is sheer…

<pleasure spike>

Okay, okay! I can shunt some more power to personal shielding, stop the airflow…

Maybe I can sculpt it into something more aerodynamic? Make up for the loss of speed.

That’s better… need to keep my mind on the job…

Just a quick circuit to start off with. Need to get my head straight first.

Now, hypersenses reaching out.

<pleasure spike>

… dialing back the haptic sensation… oooh mama, that was dense, girl!

Focus, focus…

There’s something… something… gotcha! Two bottom-feeders and an attempted mugging… or worse. Neither of them looks special but, well… fuck it… better to be safe than sorry, neh?

Shifting power to energy projection.

Grab the girl and get her out of harm’s way, then loop and come back for a strafing run. If either of them is still standing I can mop up after that.

Here goes!

Three, two, one… impact… oh god, you’re all kinds of curvy aren’t you girl?

<pleasure spike>

Damn but that feels… fuck… fuck… focus…

Yeah, yeah… call me, sweet cheeks… and up and over and, eat shit you vicious bastards!

Was that it? Are we done? What a let down… if anything that’s only left me feeling even more frustrated. I need to smash stuff, bust some head… beat the tar out of someone who’s at least a bit of a challenge.

Senses back up and running then, let’s see if there’s some decent action in this town.

* * *

Whipcord’s Journal: 13 September 2015

Mood: Maniacal

The slut has a name… at least for now.

Natalie Crest, no idea what name she’s using for her superheroine persona and quite frankly I couldn’t care less.

Background checks reveal nothing particularly juicy, but some of the files were littered with tripwires and other, more dangerous code. So, either Miss Crest is something other than she appears or, someone else is paying her extra special attention.

Obviously this was something which needed to be investigated directly and that meant visiting my subject’s home.

She was obliging enough to have already left by the time I arrived. Presumably out fighting crime, retrieving kittens from trees or some other ridiculous waste of her talents.

Her room was laden with surveillance technology, some approaching the so called cutting edge but still hopeless unsophisticated.

Subversion was achieved well within the time I’d allotted myself. It saves me the bother of wiring her abode myself. Following the signals back to the hidden watchers will be almost too easy, but I find myself unwilling to let this go.

The activation signal will be sent once she returns and, just in case she doesn’t get the message… I left a gift in her bedside cabinet, just a small token of my appreciation.

I wonder how long it will take her to find it…

* * *

Memcording: Subject Natalie Crest, XC78 14.09.15, 01:06Z

Still wired…

It’s too hot, even the shower didn’t help… well, it helped but I’m not exactly calm.

I thought getting out there, seeing some action might be enough. But, if anything, it just got me even more hot and bothered.

Perhaps that’s the problem… maybe if I just…

<pleasure spike>

Mmmmm! Oh god, look at the state of me, I’m already dripping!

<pleasure spike>

<pleasure spike>

So, bloody good!

<pleasure spike>

<pleasure spike>

<pleasure spike>

Oh, sweet Jesus, it’s no good, it’s just too much…

I’m cumming…

<signal lost – possible seizure activity detected>

Fuck, fuck… oh fuck!

<signal lost – possible seizure activity detected>

God, I’m on fire… so hot… so fucking good

<signal lost – possible seizure activity detected>

* * *

Report Logging, UWE Hall’s of Residence, Wessex (51° 20′ 56.39″ N, 2° 58′ 16.81″ W)

Verbal Transcript

… sound and vision re-established following a period of 15 minutes and 47 seconds.

Speculation: Localised EM interference used to disable surveillance devices most likely post-human in origin. Given the target’s association with post-human designated Whiplash he must top the list of potential intruders.

Subject Crest, Natalie, (see sub-file, vic0099), returns to her room at 23:56. Her point of entry is the second floor window. She proceeds to disrobe and enter the ensuite shower.

Direct line of sight to subject is lost at this point, but thermographics confirm her presence. She remains in the shower cubicle for 54 minutes and 22 seconds. Following this she begins moves around the room in a state of apparent agitation.

She eventually settles into bed at 01:01 and initially attempts to read. After several abortive attempts to progress beyond the second chapter of Mallory’s Le Mort D’Arthur, subject switches off the bedside light.

The video feed switches to night-vision mode at this point. After what appears to be an initial display of reluctance, the subject begins to vigorously masturbate herself. At first she her touches are tentative and even clumsy but, as her ardour grows, she grows more certain and confident in her strokes.

A dark stain is visible between the subject’s labia minora, which, under close inspection appears to be layered with circuitry. Similar material was recovered from Whiplash’s other victims (see sub-files vic0095-8), although its purpose and method of construction remain a mystery.

Subject’s arousal increases very rapidly and she achieves multiple orgasm within 1 minute 29 seconds of starting to masturbate. She then lapsed into unconsciousness…

Recommendations:

Note appended (User: SC410, 22.11.20, 1121Z): Although the event was not noted in the original transcript, during the course of this manual, genital stimulation the circuitry-laden material (see sub-file BLC-57) adopted a more viscous form and a small portion was transferred via the subject fingers onto her left mammary region.

* * *

Memcording: Subject Natalie Crest, XC78 14.09.15, 08:45Z

… what?

Oh please tell me it’s not morning already…

Just five more minutes, mum…

Just five more…

<pleasure spike>

Mmmm, don’t know what’s gotten into me recently. But I like it!

<pleasure spike>

My nipples, they’re like bullets… and so hot…

<pleasure spike>

God! And so fucking sensitive! The sheets feel like they’re made out of sandpaper…

Oh… crap… what’s that? What’s happening to me?

I need to get help… but…

Yeah, that’s going to go well. Excuse me doctor but after fighting a supervillain and getting my pussy whipped, I seem to be horny as fuck, oh and my nipples have gone all black and shiny…

No, I don’t fucking think so.

<signal degradation detected, source not identified>

Huh, what was that? Oh great, now I’m hearing things.

<signal degradation detected, source not identified>

It came from over here…

<signal degradation detected, source not identified>

In the drawer, let’s see… maybe I’m not losing my mind!

Holy Fuck!

Good God, that’s enormous and disgusting…

I can’t…

I really can’t…

I really can’t believe I’m even thinking about this…

<pleasure spike>

Oh arseholes…

<pleasure spike>

Oh!

<signal lost – possible seizure activity detected>

Oh yes, please yes!

<signal lost – possible seizure activity detected>

I… I… can’t…

<signal lost – possible seizure activity detected>

...

<signal degradation detected, source not identified>

* * *

Report Logging, UWE Hall’s of Residence, Wessex (51° 20′ 56.39″ N, 2° 58′ 16.81″ W)

Verbal Transcript

Subject Crest, Natalie is woken at 08:45 by her alarm, almost immediately she begins to masturbate. During this activity, the subject throws off her bedclothes and the following changes to her appearance are noted:

Both nipples and areolae appear darker and almost metallic in appearance. From there appearance it is clear that the subject is already significantly aroused. When the subject becomes aware of these changes, she becomes agitated and her masturbation ceases.

At this point in the recorded, the data feed begins to degrade significantly. Although the signal never returns to baseline, there are clearly demarked peaks and troughs in whatever is causing the interference.

The subject moves to her bedside table and begins to rummage through the draws. After a moment she discovers something and, once again, her behaviour becomes extremely agitated.

The reason for this agitation becomes clear as she sits back down on the bed. A large, black rubber dildo has been placed in her drawer. I am assured by the entry team that this was not present when the surveillance was installed).

Speculation: The only period when the room was not under surveillance was the 15 minutes and 47 seconds during which it is assumed that the post-human, Whiplash was present. It therefore seems most likely that he introduced the device and that it in turn is the source of the interference.

Subject continues to show approach/avoidance behaviour with the dildo. Further observation reveals that it is coated with a substance similar to that with which the subject’s labia have been marked.

Finally she appears to give in to whatever attraction the device holds for her and begins to insert it into her vagina.

She begins to climax almost immediately, and it is this observer’s opinion that her spastic and uncontrolled movements thereafter are attempts to withdraw the device from her body. After 15 minutes and 32 seconds these movements finally cease and 48 seconds later she once again lapses into unconsciousness.

Speculation: This combination of body modification and sexual stimulation are highly suggestive of psychological conditioning. The subject’s obvious reluctance to use the dildo is overcome quickly and, although she tries to escape its effects, the device easily overpowers her.

Recommendations:

* * *

Whipcord’s Journal: 14 September 2015

Mood: Smugly self-satisfied

Now I have my answer.

It took the slut less than twelve hours to find my gift and to use it.

That made for good television, watching her distaste melt away as my present fucked her mind. I admit, part of me wanted to take her then and there. But, I have not come this far only to give in to those base desires.

Tomorrow I take the next step…

I hope she survives, I truly do… having invested so much already, it will be tiresome in the extreme if I have to start over…

And… though I’m loathe to admit it… I have grown… fond of this particular slut, in the short time I’ve known her.

I’ve been tweaking the upload, stripping away the bits her psyche wouldn’t accept and building on the parts she did.

Full control won’t be possible for some time, but then, if all goes as planned, that won’t be necessary.

If all goes as planned…

* * *

Memcording: Subject Natalie Crest, XC78 15.09.15, 11:03Z

What the hell? I’m still groggy as shit, and my head… wooooo

Okay, guess I’m not going to be standing up just yet.

Oh God, look at the time… look at the date! I slept the whole day?

<signal degradation detected, source not identified>

Fuck you! I’ve got a lecture to be late for.

<signal degradation detected, source not identified>

Yeah? You kiss your mother with that mouth?

What the fuck am I doing? I’m talking back to the voices in my head…

I’ve got to get out of here… before… before…

<signal degradation detected, source not identified>

No…

<pleasure spike>

Oh hell! I can’t wear this, it might as well be made of ground-glass.

Fine, I’ll go braless… a silk blouse has to be about as sheer as it gets…

<pleasure spike>

… and it’s still unbearable.

<signal degradation detected, source not identified>

Yes, I might just as well stay here and fuck myself back into a coma!

<pleasure spike>

But I’m not going to!

<signal degradation detected, source not identified>

Yeah… I’ll deal with you when I get back!

* * *

Memcording: Subject Natalie Crest, XC78 15.09.15, 19:27Z

Okay, let’s get this over with.

Shit, I’m shaking so badly I can hardly get the card in the lock.

That thing’s still in there.

Oh please, God, don’t let it get to me.

No, no, I can do this.

I can.

Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit.

<signal degradation detected, source not identified>

Get out of my head!

Gotta put more power into the shield, block it out.

Ha! Didn’t expect that, did you? Now, come here.

<pleasure spike>

No, you are not pulling that shit with me!

Eat this!

How d’you like them apples?

<pleasure spike>

Yeah? You want so more!

<signal degradation detected, source not identified>

Fuck! Shield degrading… stupid bitch.

<pleasure spike>

<signal degradation detected, source not identified>

<pleasure spike>

No…

No, please…

<pleasure spike>

Oh god, it’s moving, I can feel it moving!

<pleasure spike>

Feels so good… no… please, God, no…

<signal degradation detected, source not identified>

Can’t, I just can’t…

<pleasure spike>

<pleasure spike>

Too tight, it’s too tight…

<pleasure spike>

Can’t breathe.

<pleasure spike>

Can’t…

<signal lost – possible seizure activity detected>

Oh Christ!

<signal lost – possible seizure activity detected>

<signal lost – no activity detected>

* * *

Report Logging, UWE Hall’s of Residence, Wessex (51° 20′ 56.39″ N, 2° 58′ 16.81″ W)

Verbal Transcript

Signal degradation intensifies at 19:27, and subject Crest, Natalie enters the room at 19:29 in an obvious state of agitation.

Sensors register flaring across the EM spectrum consistent with the subject’s use of defensive shielding. Upon entering, she locks the door and moves purposefully to the bedside cabinet, from which she retrieves the dildo.

Speculation: Subject is aware of the device’s influence on her and is attempting to use her own abilities to counter this.

Subject’s respiration and pulse rate increase immediately. Pupil dilation and flushing are indicative of arousal. Her agitation increases and she begins to use her energy projection abilities in what appears to be an attempt to damage or destroy the device.

The interference increases exponentially at this point, further degrading the signal.

Subject is once again seen in the grip of approach/avoidance behaviour, although her early ambivalence was much more prolonged. After only 23 seconds she inserts the dildo into her vagina, of particular note is the fact that she is no longer wearing undergarments.

Although obviously aroused, she continues to protest. This verbal resistance does not appear to interfere with her attempts to pleasure herself using the device, however.

At 19:33 her struggles grow more intense. Initially it is not possible to ascertain the cause of this apparent panic. But, as her movements grow more sluggish, further changes to the black substance (R&D reference WL1109) coating her body can be seen.

The circuitry coating the subject’s nipples has partially liquefied and is in the process of climbing to her throat. Likewise the substance between her labia minora has already tracked back across her perineum and up into her natal cleft.

Interjection: It is at yet unclear where the substance finds the additional mass required to expand.

A second, more panicked, bout of somewhat spastic movement occurs, starting at 19:42. At this point the subject’s respiratory rate is erratic and pulse oxymetry shows a decline in oxygen saturation. Petechial haemorrhages begin to appear over her face and chest.

Speculation: Subject shows the classic signs of asphyxia and the most likely cause is the new-formed band of circuitry which is presumably tightening around her throat.

Interjection: At this point the duty controller issued an emergency order, recognising that there was a high probability the subject was about to expire. However, this order was subsequently rescinded (see special order 2013PH995).

Subject continues to move the device in and out of her vagina, even as sub-conjunctival haemorrhages spread across her eyes. Her first orgasm is relatively weak in comparison to those seen previously. The second barely registers.

Her pulse rate drops to zero at 19:50 and all brain activity ceases 44 seconds after that. Subject is pronounced dead at 19:52.

Recommendations:

* * *

Whipcord’s Journal: 15 September 2015

Mood: Anxious

It is done!

Now there is nothing to do but wait…

* * *

Memcording: Subject Natalie Crest, XC78 15.09.15, 14:52Z

Where am I? What happened? Why can’t I see anything?

Slow down, girl, try to breathe.

That thing round my neck… got to get rid of it.

God, I can’t move properly, what is this thing?

Ooops, that’s torn it.

Hey, guess I didn’t know my own strength…

Oh fuck!

I’m in a fucking body bag! Why am I in a body bag?

No, I’m in a body bag in back of a meat wagon… with a toe tag…

I’m dead? I was dead… again?

Holy Shit! I came back…

But that means…

Whiplash you bastard! I am so going kick your arse!

<pleasure spike>

Oh yeah, you like that idea do you?

<signal degradation detected, source not identified>

Yeah, because a meeting with you doesn’t have ‘trap’ written all over it!

<signal degradation detected, source not identified>

Bugger it, can’t get a hold of it, the stuff’s like velvet but painted on.

And I’m going tear my skin before I get this collar off.

<pleasure spike>

Screw you!

<pleasure spike>

Great choice of words there, girl… nice one!

<signal degradation detected, source not identified>

Enough… I’ll come!

You hear me, Whiplash? I’m coming to tear you a new arsehole!

* * *

After Action Report: Agent Simmons, Anthony, C114364K 15.09.15

… Agent Dawkins and I collected the package from UWE Hall of Residence as planned. The journey was unremarkable until we reached the M5/M6 interchange. At this point we both heard a heavy thump from the sealed compartment. We attempted to discover the cause of this disturbance but discovered the internal monitoring system had malfunctioned.

I pulled over onto the hard-shoulder and contacted base for instructions. We were advised to check on the integrity and status of the package. Agent Dawkins and I exited the vehicle, only to see the rear section being ripped open.

The package was clearly compromised, so we both drew our sidearms and opened fire. There was a bright flash of light, which Agent Dawkins took the brunt of. I blanked out for a few minutes, but he was still unconscious when I radioed in for an evac.

I don’t know what happened to the package… but believe me; I’ve never seen anyone look that pissed!

* * *

Whipcord’s Journal: 15 September 2015 Addendum

Mood: Barely containable excitement

She’s coming!

I must go to meet her.

* * *

Memcording: Subject Natalie Crest, XC78 15.09.15, 15:39Z

So, it’s a trap. He knows I’m coming and this is his turf.

But none of that makes any difference.

I’ve got power to burn! And I’m going to use it all.

He killed me!

… and he made me like it…

<pleasure spike>

Fucking fuck!

I’m going to melt his balls… I’m going to suck out his fucking eyes… through his nose… I’m going to…

<pleasure spike>

Stop it!

* * *

Covert surveillance, Subject Crest, Natalie, 15.09.15

Transcript of real-time feed from sub-dermal listening device

Subject A: Crest, Natalie

Subject B: Wisplash (no other alias known)

SB

“You’re finally here. But tell me, what are you going to do now?”

SA

“I’m going to deal with you once and for all!”

SB

“Really? You’re going to use those new-found powers on me?”

SA

“Bet your arse I am!”

SB

“Interesting.”

SA

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

SB

“Nothing really. It’s just that you don’t look like someone who’s ready to lash out.”

SA

“You know what they say about appearances.”

<High-pitched keening sound compatible with high energy discharge>
SB

“Yes, quite. But despite that very impressive display… You missed, by the way. I can see how hard it is for you to hold onto your anger.”

SA

“Bastard!”

SB

“Slut!”

SA

“Oh… God... fuck!”

SB

“We really will have to work on your vocabulary.”

SA

“… What the fuck have you done to me?”

SB

“I’ve made you stronger…”

SA

“No.”

SB

“Oh how I love to hear that uncertainty in your voice. Yes, little slut, I’ve made you stronger than you could ever have imagined… and I can do it again… and again…”

SA

“What?”

SB

“Imagine it. Right now you’re a twice-born. Imagine being third, fourth, a tenth-born.”

SA

“That’s impossible.”

SB

“Really? I almost envy you your certainty. But tell me, why haven’t you attacked yet, little slut?”

SA

“Don’t…”

SB

“Don’t what, slut? Something the matter?”

SA

“Don’t… tempt me.”

SB

“Feels good, doesn’t it? Can you imagine what it will be like once you’re completely covered in that second skin?”

SA

“Nooooo.”

SB

“That’s it, let go of the last faltering piece of your rage and follow it down, down, down onto your knees.”

SA

“How, is this happening?”

SB

“Listen to me.”

SA

“Oh God, please!”

SB

“I can make you into the most powerful slut this world has ever seen…”

SA

“I can’t… I won’t… Please!”

SB

“And all I ask in return… is that your bow down and call me… Master.”

SA
<subject’s reply is an incoherent whimper>
SB

“Shall I take that as your agreement?”

SA
<subject’s moans become increasingly more desperate>
SB

“Come on, slut… surely you can manage those two, simple syllables?”

SA

“Fuck… you… Ma…ster!”

SB

“That’s my girl!”

SA
<subject cries out, sobbing and moaning for several minutes>
SB

“And now, while my slut recovers, let me address myself to the eavesdroppers. I have no interest in deals or accommodations. If you are not with me, then you are against me and I will not tolerate any dissent.

“Move against me and you will only hasten your own destruction. Surrender now and you have my word that I will be a benevolent dictator. Those are your choices… I leave the decision to you. You know what I can do now, and you know what it means.

“I trust you will choose wisely…”

<signal lost>