The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bad Candy

(MC, MD, MF, MA)

“Get a move on, Winters.”

“Yeah, wait up,” I say. Jeez, just let me get my chocolate bar and I’m good. I don’t know what it is about morning classes. Oh wait, yeah I do, it’s freakin’ 8 AM! How am I supposed to stay awake for an 8 AM Chemistry course? I’m a management major, for Pete’s sake! The only way I get through them is with chocolate. It’s my favorite little sin. Just gotta hit E, then 8 for my sweet little piece of chocolate stimulation.

Wait, E-7, aw nuts. I grab the bag of generic knockoff M&M’s and go join Molly, who’s holding the door open for me. She totally rocks, like a geek when it comes to remembering stuff, but fun when you get her to a frat party.

Me? I’m Cassie Winters, nothing more than your average everyday all American, ooh crap, the steam whistle blew already. Guess I better get to my desk huh?

Anyway, like I was saying, Chemistry sucks. Actually, it probably wouldn’t suck if it was at 3 pm and taught by a really hot adjunct prof. But it’s 8:05 AM, and I should totally be in bed. If Molly didn’t keep me from going overboard last night, I probably would still be buzzed, ‘cause there was this awesome retro-rave themed party at the Deek house last night. Who said Thursdays are boring nights? Not on this campus. Three words: Glowing Jello Shots. ‘Nuff said.

I smiled at Molly as we pulled out our notes. The Prof was already droning on; something about Avocado’s number or guacamole or something. I always say to myself, this time I’m going to take good notes, but this time seems to be just like every other time. Still, knowing Molly is taking notes that she probably won’t need puts me at ease as I munch on a handful of M&...yuck.

I take a look down at the bag. “Min&Melters” Well, M&M’s they are not. Generic chocolates are epic fail. I sigh. I guess it would be rude to go back out and get a candy bar while Prof is talking about titration techniques. God, if I thought this was boring in High School, college is making it even worse. Is that possible?

So I’m paying like boatloads of attention when Molly whispers at me harshly.

“Cassie!”

Okay, maybe I nodded off a little right there. I pull out the GenericM’s and pop a few more into my mouth and crunch on ‘em to wake myself up. Well at least they are chocolate. Still, they taste weird, maybe stale?

I shake a few out for Molly, “Want any, I think they’re stale.”

She was about to take some then says no thanks. Guess, I shouldn’t be a salesgirl right now, huh?

Bored outta my gourd, I start reading the package. Neat, they have a money back return policy. “If you’re not 100% satisfied, take the unused portion and call 1-888...” I should call that number. Right after class, I should call it.

Mulling that plan over I eat one more just to keep awake, and fold the package closed and stick it in my overall’s front pocket. Big dorky overalls, a tight baby-T, and a baseball cap. Hey, it’s utilitarian. I get to hide my hair and be frumpy sometimes, I’m not trying to look like a sex kitten in class, you know.

I guess I kind of zoned out for a bit, cause my note page looked like this:

“9/12: ~—~—~”

Molly was turning her page over. Jeez. I look over at Molly’s paper and she scribbles on the left sheet, “TAKE NOTES!!! ~:—P”

Wow, I guess I shouldn’t be leeching off her all the time. So with some amazing willpower I totally do pay attention and take notes. I guess she just kinda woke me up a little. An hour and a half goes by, and wouldn’t you know it, I have actually taken notes and stayed awake. I even snuck on my glasses. I don’t really need ‘em but they make seeing from the back row a little easier. I feel pretty good walking out of class today.

I get back to the dorm room and start emptying out my pockets. Weird. Usually, I’m ready for a nap after class since I don’t have another section ‘till 1 and there’s no lab for me on Fridays. But I’m feeling a little wired. Maybe buzzed a little? Naw, I didn’t drink that much last night. Weird.

The candies make a little scattering rattle when I toss them to the desk absentmindedly. Oh yeah, I gotta do something. I gotta take the unused portion and, wait huh?

I pick up the package and re-read the back. The guarantee. I need to call that number. Makes total sense, they were stale as pale ale, I should get my 80 cents back.

So I call.

“Welcome to Dowling Dreams Candy Company, where we guarantee satisfaction for every taste. If you are calling about a product you were not satisfied with, please press one.”

beep

“Enter the serial number on the back of the package below the guarantee number now.”

Okay, got it.

“If you are male press 1, if you are female press 2.”

I press 2 absently. Weird, why ask that?

“Enter your age followed by the pound key now.”

Right, I can do that. They probably need that for tracking... something. Whatever.

“Please hold and a customer care agent will be on the line.”

Okay, guess this is going to take a bit. I plop down on the chair and kick up my feet, tucking the phone in my neck and relaxing. Maybe another bite...

“Hi, this is Gary with Dowling Dreams Candy Company; I understand you got a bad bag of Mind Melters.”

Mind Melters? “Hey, yeah, got some from the vending machine, and they taste funky, I think they’re stale.”

“Can I have your name?”

“Cassandra Winters.”

“Can you take a few out for me and look at them for me?”

“Okay, sure.”

“Are any of them discolored or do they look spotted?”

“Nope. They look normal I guess.”

“Can you try one now, and tell me how it tastes?”

“Okay, it tastes, weird, like kind of stale.”

“Let it melt in your mouth.”

“Ohknay, mmm..”

“Put a few more in your mouth.”

“Mmm. ‘ner in my mouf now.”

“Let them melt and breathe in their scent.”

Hmm... This is kind of weird. I guess they don’t taste as bad now. And they smell kind of... nice. I stifle a little giggle. Actually, maybe I’m a little buzzy. Feels like little butterfly’s are flitting around my head. Kinda tingly.

“Let them melt and breathe in their scent.”

Mmmm, smells like chocolate. I love chocolate, it’s my favorite sin.

“How are you feeling right now Ms. Winters?”

“Mmmmgood,” oops, wow, I think I moaned that. I hope he doesn’t think I’m drunk. I can’t drink yet, hehe, even though I do.

“That’s good, you’re being very helpful. Mind Melters are best when you can smell them and breathe them in just like that.”

I nod stupidly. God, I’m being kind of dumb, he can’t see me. Hehe, oops, almost drooled on myself.

“Cassie, are you with me?”

“Mmm-hmm?”

“Good Cassie, I want you to take your finger and rub some of that melted chocolate on your lips and think about how it tastes.”

I can do that, ‘cause it is chocolate. It’s ooey gooey, and my lips are tingly and buzzy. My whole head is feeling kind of light. It’s nice. I’m feeling a little gooey too. But I don’t tell him that. That’s naughty.

“Cassie, make sure you get that all over your lips.”

I nod again. I’m making a little mess out of myself, but it feels kind of nice.

“Cassie, now that you’ve got that over your lips you might find it’s a little messy, and you don’t want to get your clothes messy.” I nod again, why do I keep doing that? “Go find yourself a nice private place where no one can see you and take off all your clothes so they don’t get dirty.”

Well that makes sense. It’s so nice of them to think for me and tell me to do that. Oh, I hadn’t noticed some dripped on my overalls. Oops. Oh well, I guess I need to unhook those. I put the phone down and pull off my baby-T and unhook my bra too. I shimmy the overalls down while sittin’ put in the chair and just let them pool around my ankles. Wait what was I doing? Oh, I swallowed the chocolate. I need some more. Yeah, I need to melt some more chocolate.

I make an uncoordinated reach and get hold of the Min&Melters. Who was I talking to? Oh yeah, the phone guy!

“Hi phone guy,” I sing-song back to him. Wow, I’m such a little lush. Such a horny little lush. I can’t help it, he sounds so cute.

“Are you naked now?”

“Yuppers,” I’m in such a giggly mood. God, I’d like to fuck—wait where’d that come from?

“Do you have any more candy left?”

“Ah-huh!”

“Just to see if it is good, I want you to melt the rest in your mouth and smell it.”

This again? Well what’s the harm, I’m naked no so it won’t mess up my clothes. He’s so patient listening to me while I turn those silly little candies into that delicious goo. He doesn’t even need to tell me to rub it around my lips. My horny little fingers want to go elsewhere, though.

“Good Cassie, I want to ask you a question, are you satisfied?”

Huh? Am I satisfied, I think so, right? It’s kind of hard to think right now with that gooey chocolaty smell filling my brains. “Mmmyeah.”

“Now Cassie, I want you to think, you called this number. You called because you weren’t satisfied. Since you are talking to me you must not be satisfied right?”

“Uh-hum?”

“Good girl. When people aren’t satisfied it’s because they want something more, right?”

“Uh-hum.”

“You aren’t satisfied. You need more. You need more of that delicious smell.”

I nod even though he didn’t ask me anything. It is true, I do want more.

“You want it all over your body. You feel a craving for that smell filling you up.”

Oh god, he’s right. I didn’t even realize my gooey chocolate fingers were already hovering over my right breast. Now that he’s mentioned it, I can’t help but think about how I’d feel teasing my nipples. And they are so hard already. Thank god, I’m in my room.

I guess it wouldn’t hurt to try a little—ooooooh. Oh wow. My nipple feels so good. Like a little shock of pure chocolaty pleasure sparking and shooting through me.

“You’re touching yourself now.”

Oops, I think he heard me moan. God, I don’t even care, it felt so good, and I want this chocolaty goo all over me. I lick my fingers, and try the other nipple. Oh Goodness! It’s like they’re totally wired straight to my pussy. I feel it shoot through me and buzz my pussy. It’s like little fireworks all over. I can’t help it, I start kneading my breast, and licking my lips. There’s a voice telling me to do something, I think. One second Bucky! I dribble chocolate all over her my hands as the phone drops into my lap. Oh god, these feelings keep sparking through me, I can’t help but squirm in my chair, kneading both my breasts. All these shocks, it’s like fireworks. I keep on thinking about fireworks, like they’re shooting up through my pussy and up to my head bursting in delicious buzzing.

Lick. Suck. Chocolate. Mmm, my head is so buzzy.

Ooh! The phone is buzzing he’s talking to my pussy. Or is he listening, if he’s listening, he’ll hear me dripping all over the receiver. Between bursts of pleasure I think I can hear him asking me a question. A slimy chocolaty hand grabs the receiver and I can smell myself on it. I’m drenched.

“Are you with me Cassie?”

“Oh, god yeah.” His voice echoes around my head like a cavern. Like an empty head. Empty head. I mouth the words playing with the way they feel rolling around my tongue and lips, “Empty heaaad, empyhead...”

“We’ve traced your address and already sent someone to help satisfy you, since you aren’t satisfied yet.”

“I’m not satisfied...” Why am I not satisfied? I know this one! It’s because, “I need more.”

“We at Dowling Dreams Candy Company want you to know that you are one of our special customers. We’ll be delivering exactly what you need right now, we just need your room number.”

“Number? 231.”

“Perfect, I’m sending that information to our agent. I want you to be a good girl and when he gets to the door, you open it for him.”

I nod and get up, still idly caressing my breast. It feels so good I forgot to stop. Oh wait, my overalls are still on my ankles. I hear something clatter, I think it’s the phone, but I’m just stuck with my hands on my nipple and pussy, squeezing my knees together and looking down at my jeans. Why didn’t I take them all the way off?

My whole body is so oozy squirmy tingly good all over. My head’s buzzing so good with chocolaty gooey color. I giggle a little and shake my head and the room tilts a little. I shouldn’t do that anymore. But it felt kind of good. I shake my head again and giggle, oops! Fell back into the chair. That’s kind of fun.

There’s a knock on my door. I have to get it. I’m not satisfied. I wanna sit here and jill myself to heaven, but I NEED to get that door. They’ll have something to satisfy me. I slide to the floor, but shoes and jeans, it’s too much work! They’re knocking again, oh fuck me, I’ll the just crawl.

It’s easier anyway, I crawl over wiggling my way to the door, and pull the handle, sitting back on my knees and looking up. Two delivery guys hurry in closing the door behind them.

“No doubt this is the right room.” “Man this one’s far gone.”

Their voices echo kind of far away like the phone. I look at them, they’re both so cute. “I need more.”

The one with the box smiles, and opens it and pulls out a tube of chocolate. With his other hand he unzips his fly, and pulls out his cock. It’s soft and kind of floppy. When he starts dribbling chocolate on it, I’m mesmerized. I think the other guy went somewhere, but all I can thing about is that gooey chocolate squirting between his fingers on his cock as he’s pumping it. I think I’m whimpering. I hear myself whimper a little. I want more. I want it so bad I can feel it on my lips. Wait, that’s my fingers.

“Come here.”

I can do that! I want to do that. I wiggle over towards him, but he tells me to stop and meets me halfway. He’s so nice. He takes his semi rigid cockhead and guides my head to it. I don’t need any guidance! It smells so gooey and chocolaty. It slips between my buzzing lips like a syrup chocolate lollipop. I lick at it and my eyes roll back. Sunbursts of fucklust shudder through me. It’s so much better than that other chocolate. THIS is what I need to satisfy me. It’s so much that I let it slip out and just taste the salty sweet delicious liquid sex on my lips. Ooh, I feel a shudder whirl through me.

Kind of dazed, I sit there with a silly smile on my face.

“Silly slut, suck it.”

“I’m suck- wait I mean I’m such a silly slit. Silly slit- slut, slutty slit, silly slut.” I can’t get the words right! I know what I am I mean, I’m a sucking silly slut. Wait—I’m, huh?

I don’t have to think, thank god, it’s so hard to think. He helps me. Seeing my confused look, he guides my lips back to his cock again. This time I take it in my fingers, and squeeze, letting the chocolate spatter and squirt between them. I rub his chocolaty cock all over my buzzing, tingling lips. More, I’m not satisfied, I want more. He likes it, I guess. His cock keeps getting harder in my hands, pulsing. I part my lips a little more and start licking him. Wow, I’m such a silly little slut. Just holding him in my mouth is getting me so hot.

I’m pumping my mouth back and forth, licking the chocolate off him, and I can feel him drizzle some more on my fingers. He’s all the way in my mouth now. He’s fucking my mouth, and I can smell sex and chocolate and sweaty man. You know that feeling when you’re a drunken silly slut sucking on a hot cock? Yeah that’s me right now. Have I done this before? No, this is my first time with chocolate, and it feels so good. I’m a good girl and a silly slut. I need more. He’s all the way in, and I’m about to gag but I try to get a little more; I’m trying to slurp a little more chocolate. I must be a mess right now.

He’s so hard, and it’s what I need. I need more salty sweet chocolaty something! I’m insistent, trying to get him to fuck my mouth a little deeper. I feel chocolate syrup dribbling on my face. My brain is in lala-land. La la! La-la! I feel the words on my tongue with his cock, and the vibrations from my throat and the flesh in my mouth, and the swallowing, I can barely breathe, and I keep gulping. He’s fucking my face and I’m moaning. Oh I can feel him getting bigger, I can’t breath for a second. I’m so dizzy, and I feel him ‘reward’ me. Yes, he told me it’s my reward.

I’m back on my knees now. I remember what to do. You melt it in your mouth, and smell it. It smells different this time.

It smells better. I like it.

“I got her stuff, think we got time for my turn?”

“Shit yeah, think she’s a virgin?”

“Doubt it.”

They’re talking about me. I’m no virgin, but I can’t tell them that. I have a mouth full of slimy man chocolate that I’m melting and smelling. If I told them that, I might spill it on myself. Can’t have that. I figured it out all by myself.

“Fuck it, let’s just get her to processing. I’ll just do my stepdaughter tonight.”

Fuck? Oh yes, that’d be so nice! I wish they’d fuck me now! Please fuck me! I wish I could talk, but this new smell is so good, I couldn’t bear to spit it out.

“How you going to pull that one off?”

“Heh, she’s a genetic submissive, too. Runs in the family, all I need is a little Mind Melter and she’ll be beggin’ me to fuck her senseless.” He turns to me, his voice still echoing and so far away. “Now you, little Cassie, are going to help the Dowling Dreams Candy Company keep some very wealthy people 100% satisfied.”

Satisfcation guaranteed.