The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Bad Link

I can’t believe this, Sar.... hypn://o.t1.ze/10987654321/

Bren’s text alarmed her but when she had clicked the link nothing happened, so she deleted the text message and put it out of her mind, and took a nap, even though it was only 6 in the evening...

At first, the sound her phone was making confused her. She usually woke up easily, her mind clear. She felt strangely like she was still in a dream. She moved slowly, almost as if she was moving through a fog, a cloud that felt both cool and soft. Her headphones were right next to the phone, plugged in and ready. Had she done that? She didn’t remember. The sound the phone was making was coming from the headphones. It wasn’t even very loud. It was a quiet sound barely noticable. It was almost like the hiss, just like the sound that a set of headphones might make if there was no real signal coming through, just plugged in and waiting for something. She placed the headset over her ears and picked up the phone.

As she swiped the notification popup and unlocked the phone, she looked at the camera image of her face on the screen and stared. She adjusted slightly, bringing her expression to match the faint lines of the overlay, her lips fitting the lips as her mouth opened slightly and pushed out just a tiny bit. She was almost exactly matching it already, her eyes already wide, despite her dreamy, sleepy feeling. She held the phone in her left hand easily. As she tilted her head just right, brushing her hair from her forehead with her right hand, the screen glowed brightly and her dreamy, sleepy head felt a wave of warmth, a pressure in her head that felt good. Better. It was the best feeling she had ever had. She stood staring as it faded.

It was almost as if she had been distracted from a daydream when she realized there was a voice speaking. How long had it been talking. She didn’t really care, but she began to listen more and more carefully. The voice seemed familiar, and then she realized it was her own voice. At first the words seemed strange, but after a minute or two she realized they were also very familiar. She didn’t remember saying them, but as she repeated them, it was like she had said them a dozen times. A hundred times? A thousand times...

The dreamy feeling seemed to last more and more each time her phone awoke her. It was always after work, and she had sort of drifted through the evening, not really paying attention to anything much. She had stopped going out with friends, making excuses, although when she went to bed she felt like she wished she had someone to talk to.

She tried things to make her more alert. She would do exercises and stretches, squats, planks, and other things. Nothing too intense, and her body felt like it was on auto pilot as she went through the paces. An app on her phone directed her step by step, the words making it easy to just fall into the pattern. She would follow the instructions and took a selfie every night, to show her progress. It felt good to see how she was doing, but her head didn’t seem to clear.

She followed another app in what she ate, attempting to get more energy during the day. She ordered supplements that were recommended, and every evening she would take them along with the meal she had prepared carefully, exactly as instructed. She weighed herself, measured her body. It felt good to see improvement, but her head felt stuck in a dream.

Finally after a month, she made an appointment with a specialist, recommended by the app she had come to rely on. The appointment was free, and they had all her information already. It was very professional. Her examination was thorough, and she was given instructions and more supplements. She posed for several photos and felt really good as the assistant complemented her on how healthy she looked. As she left the examination room the other women in the room all seemed to have the same expression, one that seemed familiar. They all seemed very healthy as well.

On the way home, she went to the mall, to a store that had opened up recently, a familiar name that she was sure she had seen somewhere, but it was hard to remember. As she picked up the clothing that was waiting for her, she went into the room to try them on. Each outfit was perfect as she stood in front of the mirror, her expression perfect and her poses automatic. She turned to one side, then the other, then finally posed with her back to the mirror, before changing to the next outfit. Each pose made her feel so good, by the time she was done she felt a little bit turned on.

As she left the store with her bags of clothing, wearing one of the outfits that was more appropriate based on a message she had received from her app, the click of her new high heels on the polished concrete floors of the mall gave her a little surge of pleasure. She swayed her hips, causing the pale pink dress she wore to swish back and forth, showing just a bit of the bare flesh above her white thigh high stockings, her garters barely visible. Her image in the numerous reflective surfaces made her feel good, as did the attention she got as she walked by. As she closed her eyes for a moment, leaning against the rail from the level above the food court, she imagined the other outfits she had, the pink babydoll, the little black dress with all the cleavage, the tight shorts and tube top, that made her feel so young and flirty, the leather thong and leather boots and collar with the tag that had a number she could not remember but which felt so good whenever she read it.

She caught her breath and walked to the salon, that was recommended by her app, ontime to the minute for the appointment. Seated immediately in a private room, they already had her requests on file, and as her well kept, straight blonde hair was dyed and curled she barely noticed though she watched it all in the mirror. The curls and ribbons bounced as she left the salon, her next appointment already set. As the owner of the salon complemented her on her look, especially on her new makeup, perfectly complimenting her outfit, she handed her a bag with everything she would need. They had been so careful to help her apply everything herself, and she was so focused, she felt confident that she could do as well on her own. The compliments she got from all the women gave her chills. She noticed another women entering the salon as she left, and she smiled, because she was wearing almost exactly the same outfit she had on now.

The dating app she had decided to try, to deal with her recent increased feelings, caused her phone to make a sound that while odd caused her to slip on her headphones to hear more clearly. Standing in the mall parking lot, just outside her car, she unlocked her phone and looked at the app. She fit her face to the faint image on the screen, her makeup making it almost a perfect match. She listened, and then spoke, her voice almost unfamiliar as she giggled and pouted, “I can’t wait to see you tonight!” She blew a kiss, giggled once more, and felt so good she had to lean against the car for support.

The day had gone by so fast, so she didn’t have time to go home before her date. As she drove to the address in the GPS, she noticed her friend Brenda’s car in front of her. As she followed the GPS, it seemed the car was always there. Even as she pulled into the long driveway that lead to a lovely large house, there was Brenda, getting out of her car, dressed in a short skirt, high heeled mary janes shiny and new, blouse barely reaching her belly button, tied rather than buttoned, her hair more red than it had been before.

She followed Brenda to the door, eager to meet her date. As the two women stood at the door, each one pressing the buzzer before standing, posed with their expression the same, wide eyed, lips full, open and a dreamy expression, almost as if they were identical manikins dressed in different outfits, the door opened and their date for the evening smiled, and said ‘Well don’t you two look good enough to fuck’ as both women gave out soft moans, eyes fluttering, as their bodies both quivered in pleasure. He ogled them openly, with a big smile on his face, and they smiled back before their faces went blank again. One after the other they followed their date into the house, hips swaying, heels clicking, faces perfectly made up with the vapid expressions that had become so normal for them that they wouldn’t have recognized themself in the mirror if they had another.

I can’t believe this, Amy.... hypn://o.t1.ze/10987654321/