The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bad Pharma

By Baralai

Silas sat down in the arm chair. He was in a fitted grey suit, perfectly tailored for his tall, stature body. He hair was perfectly combed so a hair was not out of place. His eyes were as icy and calculating as ever as he looked at the screen with impatience.

“Are you ready to show the results of Experiment 43382?” he asked with a slight tinge of being bored.

“Well almost ready sir,” said an apologetic female voice over an intercom. “You only asked us to try this particular experiment 12 hours ago and we needed to find the subjects you specifically requested. The experiment is currently ongoing in observation, but we can show you the current status.”

“I don’t want to hear your excuses,” said Silas still looking annoyed. Then his mouth changed directions into a smile, not a pleasant one, but one the showed teeth and probably made small children cry when seeing it. “But show me the pre-test interview.”

“Of course sir, give me just a second to bring it up on the screen,” said the friendly female voice.

On the expensive looking screen came the image of a man chained to a chair. He looked angry and was in a blue policeman uniform. Strong muscles were evident in the snug outfit and the man strained to get out of his restraints.

“Let me out of here!” he screamed. “Is this this you Silas? Or is it one of your fucking lackys you paid off. I’ll see you and Ruinu Inc. pay for this with all your corrupt bastards! You think you can scare me to stay silent about all your shady business dealing. Fuck no!”

On the other side of the screen Silas smiled. “It is always so nice to see Officer Bright. Such an outstanding good old fashioned cop,” he said smugly.

Oliver was a well muscled All-American good ol boy. He was probably in his mid-30’s even possibly early forties. He had sandy blonde hair and a fair amount of sandy scruff on his face. He also had an intimidating face with strong, but handsome features. Silas had many encounters with Officer Bright recently, all with accusations of illegal activities that he accused Silas and his company of doing. Silas had such respect for a hard work and efficient worker, but it was costing too much money to keep paying off officials with all of his meddling.

“As you requested sir, Officer Oliver Bright was our test subject,” said the female voice. “As you also requested we went through standard briefing of the process with him.”

“Good day Mr. Bright,” said the female voice, but this time in the footage. “We at Ruinu Inc. are glad you came in today to participant as our research subject of a new formula we are working on. Our CEO, Silas Nyx, has personally requested that you go through this process. He will be delighted to hear about your assistance in this study.”

“BRING THE FUCKING BASTARD TO ME AND I’LL SHOW HIM HOW THANKFUL I AM BITCH!” the office screamed. “I know it is you bastards putting drugs onto the streets and getting people hooked on your stuff. You can’t hold me forever. If you kill me it will look suspicious of your damn cooperation, since I was investigating solely on you lot. Better let me go now.”

The female voice was unphased by the officer’s argument. “We will be introducing you to our new product Amatoric. This drug is not FDA approved and no process will be submitted to the government’s regulatory arms.”

The Silas’ screen showed a second window displaying the visual presentation offered to Oliver Bright so Silas could see what the man saw. A Purplish liquid was shown in a vial with charts and graphs that may have been there just for show.

“Amatoric is a new euphoriant that works on targeting the nucleus accumbens while linking diminishing temporal lobe functioning. Past research has show to increase aggression with lowered tempral functioning, but also hieghten sexual limbido. Amatoric also works as a dopamine agonist activating the mesolimbic pathway with paired behavioral responses.”

“I don’t know what the fuck you are talking about,” Olver said.

“Mr. Nyx asked to me to explain in terms an idiot could understand for you,” said the voice and continued talking over the swearing officer. “The medication will make you horny and also create symptoms similar to mania with Bipolar patients. In theory the medication should alter brain chemistry to that of a nymphomaniac.”

“In theory?” Oliver asked.

“You are our first test subject. No prior clinical trials have been done,” said the happy voice. “please relax as we begin the observation.”

“What No!” said Oliver struggling harder in the steel chair. “You can’t fucking do this!”

“Please relax as our staff administer Amatoric into your bloodstream.” Two very big men in labcoats appeared and in no time it was seen that a purplish fluid was injected to the officer.

“You may lose consciousness for a short period of time as your brain readjusts to Amatoric,” said the pleasant female voice. Oliver felt his head throbbing in pain, almost like it was on fire.

“Not going to let you….”he panted and the two men left the room. “not going toooo…”

“Please relax and rest as you let Amatoric work within your system,” said the voice.

Oliver tried to fight, but his eyes were hard to keep open. He just wanted to sleep and get rid of the migraine. Soon he was unconscious.

Silas Nyx watched the screen as it fast forwarded showing men removing Oliver Bright from his chair into another room. Free from the chair, he still had handcuffs on, and was thrown facedown into the center of the room. The new room had multiple cameras from various angles. Silas’ viewing screen shown each of the camera angles in split screens. Even as he slept Silas noted the hardening cock in the officer’s pants.

Soon Oliver awoke. He felt groggy. Like it was hard to think. He tried moving his hands, but still felt the restraints. His dick was also ram hard. He remembered what they said the drug would do.

The door opened and two men entered the room.

“Mr. Bright, I’m sure you have been introduced to Anders Jacobs and Ty Hurley. Both were arrested by you at least twice.”

“Four for me,” Ty said with an unfriendly smile. Ty was a big muscled guy who had been in a gang. He had many run ins with Oliver in the past.

Anders was slight of average built, but a little less muscles and some curves. He was arrested for domestic violence charges and had blamed his failed marriage of Oliver. He had made multiple complaints as such to the department, but his wife had made it clear with her restraining orders and divorce paperwork that Oliver had nothing to do with ending their relationship.

“These two will be helping proceed with the experiment,” said the friendly voice.

“Huh?” Oliver said not sure what she meant.

“We’re going to turn you into a homo,” Anders said.

“The Amatoric will make you sensitive to touch, regardless of prior sexual orientation. The pairing of new heightened stimulation to new stimuli will override prior conditionings. Amatoric helps rewrite your brain by embracing new behaviors. Any stimulation during Amatoric’s active state will be viewed as enjoyable in the future. Amatoric is also a very powerful aphrodisiac. Please enjoy the process,” said the very friendly voice.

“Shit,” Oliver said.

Anders and Ty walked towards Oliver.

“I won’t submit,” Olver thought to himself. The two men started rough housing with the officer and felt him up through his sweaty uniform. They lifted him up by the restraints and he tried to struggle, but his body felt weird. They smiled as the sandwiched him between their body and started grabbing any sensitive area on him they could.

Oliver tried not to enjoy it, but the drug appeared to be very effective. The pleasure circuits of his brain seemed to be on overdrive. Every possibly erogenous zone seemed to be sensitive to the touch. Oliver winced and shuddered. Even through the cloths of his uniform, the men’s rough touch and caresses were driving Oliver crazy. His head was dizzy in heat.

“Stop it,” moaned Oliver. “Get off of me!”

He squirmed at the men’s touch feeling nothing but intense pleasure. A part of him wanted to give into the feeling, but he knew he had to resist. He wasn’t going to let Ruinu Inc. and Silas beat him.

“Look how hard he is getting,” said Ty, making sure that the evidence was seen by a few of the cameras. “You’re so sensitive, I wonder what would happen if we pay attention to your big guy here.”

Oliver screamed out as he felt the big hands start to grope his hardon. His dick felt way more sensitive that it had been before.

“Man it is so hot seeing this cop moan like he is in heat,” said Anders. He was paying close attention to the perk nipples of the cop. Oliver seemed to moan louder the harder he pinched. He kept playing with the perk tits playing the cop like an instrument.

soft pinch

“aw man,” Oliver moaned softly.

hard pinch

“ARRGHHH!!!” screamed the cop.

slightly softer followed by harder

“”AArrrgghgAARRGH AWW!!!!”

“Man you’re so loud,” tease Ty. “You can’t keep your sexy noises quiet can you?”

“Stop this. I won’t give in to you bastards,” panted Oliver. His resolve was fading so quickly. He knew this was the drugs doing, but he didn’t think it would overwhelm him so quickly. He should have been able to fight it off longer than this.

“Won’t give in my ass!” laughed Ty. “Dude you’re humping your crotch into my hand. See I’m not even moving it.”

Oliver hadn’t even notice what his own body was doing. He had been too caught up in the sensations of pleasure coursing through him. Ty, to prove his point, pulled back his hand a few inches away so it was no longer cuping Oliver. As soon as it was gone Oliver felt a twinge of loss and wanted the hand back on him. His hips arched forward pushing his package back into the rough hands. Soon his hips started grinding against the still hand to get at his throbbing member.

“Man your pants are getting wet with all that precum,” Ty laughed.

The officer’s cheeks were flushed red now from embarrassment. He couldn’t stop himself. It all felt so good. He couldn’t stop moaning. He couldn’t stop himself from trusting himself to the thugs groping hands. He couldn’t stop enjoying himself.

He then felt a firm slap on his ass. His body quivered in lust and he cried out in bliss.

“Ohh, someone liked attention to his ass,” Anders said into his ear from behind. He felt Anders groping his firm butt before giving it another slap. Oliver cried out again.

“Man you should feel this ass. So nice and perky, just like his pecs. The guy had a serious bubble butt,” Anders said to Ty.

“Man this guy is acting like a total slut and we still haven’t gotten his clothes off of him,” laughed Ty.

“Yeah, why don’t we see what that sexy body looks like outside of that uniform,” Anders said giving the ass another loud slap. Oliver gave another howl in response to the slap.

Ty removed his hands from Oliver who gave a pleading whine to not remove the desired touch. “You want us to touch you don’t you? And not just through those bothersome clothes. It would be so much more fun to touch you skin to skin. Do you want us to remove that irritating uniform?”

Ty had a sinister smile as he looked at Oliver’s flushed face. Anders, catching on, let go of the pecs and ass. Oliver fell to the ground, unable to keep himself up on his own legs.

.An officer’s uniform is a sacred thing. A part of Oliver wanted to resist the men, now that he had a reprieve from the sensual assault. But he was too far gone. He knew it was inevitable. Why should he fight? He wanted the pleasurable feelings back so badly.

“Please, I want to feel your touch,” Oliver begged. “I want to feel good. I want you to pinch my nipples and grab my cock. I don’t want to wear this uniform anymore.”

Ty smiled at the vacant looking eyes. Officer Oliver Bright was gone. This submissive muscle bear was left in his place. He wasted no time and ripped the officer’s shirt open. Because of the cuffs, they literally had to tear the shirt off of him.

Oliver offered only assistance as they pulled off his pants and underwear. He was soon nude before the two men. He was breathing heavily in anticipation and his dick was ram hard against his abdomen, and the tip glistened with precum. As expected Oliver had a light dusting of sandy colored hairs over his body.

“This would be an excellent time to introduce one of Ruinu Inc’s products,” said the friendly female voice. A part of the wall opened up to reveal a small shelf with a large container. “Inured, Ruinu Inc brand sensual oils. Originally produced to help stimulate and awaken dead nerves, this product also makes live nerves more sensitive to stimulation. Effects may be permanent after continual use. Also works great as a lubricant. Ruinu Inc most profitable legal product. This one is FDA approved. I didn’t even know we had a product that was FDA approved.”

Ty smiled was still wide. “There is enough of this stuff to coat his entire body twice over.”

“That is accurate,” said the faceless female voice.

Anders had already picked up the container. The men made quick work in rubbing the oily substance over Oliver’s already sensitive body. Oliver was on his knees as he let the men cover him in the liquid. He felt their hands slide over his body. There was a warm sensation from the oils and the nerves of his skin felt like they were on fire.

“Listen to this slut moan and pant. Can’t believe he tried to act so macho before,” laughed Ty. He milked the hard cock with one hand and spread the oils else with the other.

“And the more we do this, the more addicted he gets to our touch,” Anders said finishing his way down the back and then started to pay attention the bulbous ass. He lathered up more of the oils for his next target. “I wanted what would happen if we touched him here,” he said pushing his lubed finger into Oliver’s hole.

“AGGGHHH!” Oliver screamed. Why did that finger feel so good? Obviously it was the drug and the oils effect Oliver’s brain and senses. His head felt hot and dizzy. He knew that the drug was rewiring his brain to crave these new activities the more he did them, but he didn’t care. He wanted more.

“More,” moaned Oliver thrusting his ass into the thick finger. “I want more!” His cheeks flared up a deeper shade of red after he spoke out loud. He felt embarrassed for admitting it outloud, but he couldn’t help himself.

“More of this then?” Anders said laughing. A second finger was entered. Anders found the prostate fairly easy with Oliver loud cries when he touched it. He made sure to give that spot extra attention.

“Yes! Yes! YEESS!” Oliver cried out. Cum blew out of his cock as Ty milked the oozing dick. There seemed to be lot of it. Oliver realized he should be concerned that it was the fingering of his ass that brought him over the edge. The drug was probably going to pair orgasm with anal play in the future. But if felt so good. Why would he avoid something that felt so good?

Then Oliver started to notice something weird. He expected his horniness to subside and it did. He felt a sense of relief his his orgasm, but then felt his desires raise back up. If anything they were more intense. His dick never had a chance to even get soft. It wasn’t enough. He needed more.

Ty brought the cum covered hand to Oliver’s lips. “Lick it up slut,” he said. “Taste your juices.”

Oliver saw no reason to resist. He lapped up the white substance willingly. The cum tasted weird, not bad, just weird. He sucked the fingers and for a weird reason Oliver felt pleasure doing so. He was too horny to really think straight.

“Man he is still hard and thrusting his ass,” Anders observed. “He really is sex crazed.”

Ty laughed, “He’s being a greedy slut. We’ve been helping him get off and he hasn’t done anything for us. But I think we change that.”

Ty stood up and unzipped his pants. He pulled out a good sized hardon. “Now if you want us to keep playing with…” he started, but Oliver’s lips pounced on the cock.

“Wow, didn’t even need to talk you into it,” Ty laughed. He looked at the officer whose eyes were in a dreamy trance. “That’s it. Cover up the teeth. Yeah. The more you do this the more you enjoy doing it. You’re getting yourself addicted to sucking cock. You won’t be able to look at a dick without craving to have it inside of you.”

Oliver knew what he was saying was true. He knew rationally he should be worried. But he felt no anxiety. Was the drug diminishing his anxiety and this lowering his inhibitions? Oliver realized he should be worried about not being worried, but he didn’t care. He didn’t care if he became addicted to cocks. He just wanted to feel good. And sucking the dick made him feel good.

He then felt a second dick poking him in the cheek. Anders and followed Ty’s lead and whipped out his out dick. Oliver switched to the other cock feasting on it. He kept switching from dick to dick and the men continued to mock him. All the while his cock ached for attention. It was so hard. With his hands cuffed behind his back he could not touch himself, but he knew he would if he had the chance.

“Look at that face,” Anders said looking at Oliver deepthroating Ty’s dick. “He is totally blissed out. He’s happy as a clam sucking us off.”

Ty smiled and felt himself getting close. He grabbed the back of Oliver’s head and started thrusting into the willing mouth. “I’m going to fuck my juices inside of you, slut cop.”

Oliver kept his head still while Ty thrusted moaning in anticipation. He wanted the juices. He wanted them so bad. He wasn’t sure why, but a primal urge took him over. Soon he felt hot liquid in his mouth and throat. The same weird taste coated his tongue but he enjoyed it more now. His tongue tried to lap up the cum that spilled out of the sides of his mouth. The musky taste and smell made him so aroused.

“Look at that crazed smile on that cum chugging face,” Anders said. “The guy is totally gone. He loves cock and cum. Don’t you whore?”

“I need more,” moaned Oliver with an unintelligible smile. “I need more cock and more cum.”

Oliver, with a wide smile, pounced his lips on Anders’ dick. Ty meanwhile started stroking Oliver’s hard dick. He barely gave a few strokes before cum squirted out again. Oliver let the dick drop from his mouth as he cried out. But then went right back to sucking the dick. Ty clean the floor of Oliver’s juices using his old uniform pants.

Ty then whipped out his phone and started taking picture of the cop eagerly sucking the dick. “I’m sure a few of the guys will love to see this.”

After getting a few choice shots he put the phone to the side. He scooped up some of the sensual oils and started probing the hairy hole of the officer. Surprisingly the hole was still wet and loose. The oils seemed to have a long lasting time.

Oliver felt the probing fingers and his hazy mind went crazy. He trusted his ass into Ty’s fingers and felt his back arch. His body wanted Ty to have easier access.

Ander soon felt his own climax coming and pulled out. “I’m going to shoot soon,” he said. “Open wide like a good slut while I shoot my gunk all over your face.”

A smiling Oliver opened his mouth with an excited look on his face. His tongue was out to try to catch some of the cum. To Anders he looked like an excited dog waiting for a treat. He shot his load hitting him in the face a few times. He took out his own phone to get a few choice photos of the officer lapping the cum. Oliver willing smiled for some of the photos as he thrusted his hips back from the fingering.

“So what do you say Officer Bright,” Ty said. “Do you want to make yourself addicted to cocks in here too? Do you want to make your hole a thing cocks go into?”

“Yes!” moaned Oliver excitedly. “I want to be addicted to cocks. I want cocks inside of me. I want to be a thing cocks go into.”

“You’re too much,” Anders said stroking his cock which was starting to get hard again.

“I’ll say,” Ty said as he removed his fingers.

Oliver bent down and prostrated himself he pushed his legs out and his ass up. “Fuck me. I want you to fuck me,” he moaned with a smile. His head and shoulder were on the ground and he gyrated his ass in the air. “Make it so cock go in there. I want to feel good. Cocks make me feel good.”

“Listen to this slut,” Ander said in a chuckle. “He can’t wait to be made into a bitch.”

“You want to be fucked, even with all these cameras on you?” Ty said pointing to the half dozen cameras pointing at them. “You want people to watch you getting fucked?”

“Yeah!” Oliver said. “It makes me horny having them watch. I want them to watch me get fucked. It make me horny thinking about cock in my hole. Fuck me. Make me a bitch. I can’t wait any longer!”

The last parts came out as a plea. Oliver felt a desperation to have a cock in him. His prostate itched in anticipation and now demanded attention.

While Oliver continued to beg the men to fuck him, the two men undressed fully and Ty lubed his cock with the oils. Soon Oliver felt Ty’s member pushing against his hole. Oliver gasped from his now overly sensitive prostate. He purred loud moans. Ty was going to go slow at first, but then Oliver started to thrust his hips into his crying out for him to go faster.

In a short time Oliver’s dick shot another wad of cum. Ty had put Oliver’s old uniform below him, so every time he cummed it would spill on it.

“No one was even touching your dick this time,” Anders observed. “You must like getting fucked.”

“YEEES!!” groaned Oliver. “Getting fucked is the best.” Even when he came, he didn’t slow down. Ty knew if there wasn’t two of them to switch off, he would not have been able to keep up with the officer. His new sex drive was crazy.

Soon Oliver lost all sense of self. Ty eventually released another load inside of him. Then Anders laid on the ground for Oliver to ride him. Then Ty fucked him standing with Oliver pressed against the wall. They then had Ty fuck him while he sucked off Anders. Oliver lost track of how many time he cummed. Eventually he was out of juices, but still felt the euphoric sensation of orgasms sweep over him.

After a lot of time and many positions, Anders and Ty were spent and requested to leave the room. The did, but Oliver was still horny and cuffed. “Please send someone to fuck me. I’m still honry,” Oliver said to the empty room.

The friendly woman’s voice came over the intercoms. “We are unsure of the length of time the active effect of Amatoric will last. While we continue the observation of effects, please feel free to use the attachments in the room.” Various holes and compartments opened in the room with phallic objects soon protruding from them. “All objects have been coated in Inured for easy use. I may also personally recommend the pink one in the corner which has a nice vibration function.”

Covered in cum and oils, Oliver picked himself off the ground and plopped himself on the recommended pink dildo. The dumb excited smile never left his face. He tried various dildos but eventually his pace slowed. It became evident that he fell asleep with a dildo still lodged in him.

Silas observed all of this from his monitors. He smiled.

“Excellent work. It appears Experiment 43382 is a success. Although, we already knew Experiment 38447 (Inured) also had addicting properties. When did Officer Bright finally collapse?”

“Twenty minutes before you started the presentation of results sir,” said the friendly woman’s voice.

“Well that certainly was a long presentation, has he woken?” Silas asked.

“Yes sir,” said the woman. “He has been given a shower and food and water. He apparently was very dehydrated after the experiment.”

“Hmmm,” Silas said pondering. “I wonder if the dehydration is from the drug or from the activities?”

“Unknown, more experiments are needed to evaluate possible side effects,” said the woman.

“As always more work to be done. Send Officer Bright to my office. Oh and please show various part of the experiment on the screens. Particularly clips that showed the good officer’s face.”

“Right away sir,” said the voice.

Silas leaned back in his seat. He briefly checked emails and the status of his stocks.

Eventually the door opened and a Oliver Bright was led into the room. He was now clothed but not in his uniform. His uniform was ripped to shreds and covered with cum. He had been offered a ridiculously short pair of white running shorts and and a grey crop top that said “Meat Packer.” He had taken the clean clothes since they were better than nothing.

It was evident that the drug had worn off. The vacant expression on Oliver’s face was now a familiar one of contempt and anger.

“You!” Oliver said in a snarl. “I’m going to destr….” Oliver paused and then looked at the various televisions in Silas’ room.

“Oh you noticed the footage of you,” Silas said with a sinister smile. “Well I must say you give a great performance. You should hear it with the sound on. Ms. Friendly would you kindly unmute the recordings.”

“Of course,” said the friendly voice of Ms. Friendly.

Oliver then was barraged with audio of his moaning and calling out for more. He heard demands to fuck him harder and calling himself a slut for cocks. His cheeks flared up in embarrassment. What was worse was that his cock was getting hard watching all of this.

“We have so much video of you Officer Bright. It would be a shame for it to go out to the public. Although if it did go out in the public you might have a solid case against Ruinu Inc. Although our lawyers might make good use of this audio clip.

“It makes me horny having them watch. I want them to watch me get fucked. It make me horny thinking about cock in my hole.” said the recorded Oliver.

“You bastard!” Oliver said.

“Calm yourself Officer Bright. I’m prepared to make you a deal. I’m willing to let you leave here today with all copies of the experiment. We won’t keep any of the footage or audio files. You can incriminate us with it or even just destroy it so no one knows. Whatever you wish to do.”

“What the catch,” Oliver said glowering at the CEO.

“No catch,” said Silas with a smile. “The other option is that we will keep the footage for our viewing pleasure. And you can then ride yourself silly on my cock.” Silas then stood up and unleashed a large 11 inch dick from his pants.

Oliver gulped at seeing it. His hole started to itch. His body started to shake. He knew he couldn’t let Silas win, but he started imaging that big cock inside of him. His own cock was getting hard and the silly white shorts didn’t hide anything. He started noticing how empty his ass felt. But he wasn’t going to give SIlas that satisfaction of defiling himself.

“I’m still waiting for an answer Officer Bright,” Silas said with a smile as he stroked the large cock.

Oliver realized the his own right hand stroking his own cock under his shorts. No he shouldn’t be giving in. He needed to fight his cravings to have that big thick cock inside of him. Inside of his empty sluty hole. The same hole his right hand moved to start fingering. He shouldn’t think what it would be like to have that cock in his empty hole. Don’t think about how good it would feel to have that hot throbbing thick piece of meat in him.

It was too hard to think. It was much easier to give in to cock.

“I want your cock,” mumbled Oliver.

“I’m sorry what did you say?” Silas asked with a knowing smile.

“I want your cock in me,” moaned Oliver arching his back. He moved himself in front of Silas’ desk pushing down the shorts. “I want you inside of me. I need cocks inside of me.”

“Of course Officer Bright. Whatever you want.”

* * *

2 hours later Oliver left the Ruinu Inc headquarters. He was still in the ridiculous white shorts and grey shirt, but now both were wet from cum. There was also cum in his hair. He reeked of sex. People stared at him as he walked home. He felt so much shame and disgrace.

He eventually made it to his apartment. There was a box for him at his stoop. He picked it up knowing it was from Silas. Inside was a note with a flashdrive and a dildo. He read the note.

“Dear Officer Bright,

As per our agreement I can not give you the hours of footage of you having sex with Ty and Anders. However I am free to give you a COPY of the footage of me fucking your hole. Feel free to watch and use of the complimentary dildo molded from my own dick. We look forward to servicing you soon.

Sincerly,
Silas Nyx