The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bad Pharma: Epilogue

By Baralai

Epilogue:

Oliver woke up in his bed. Another day and it daily routines. He squeezed Charlie’s dick in his ass. He moaned soaking in the feeling of fullness in his ass. Charlie then would start humping his ass with his morning wood. Charlie’s morning woodie was the best fucking alarm clock (literally).

Oliver moaned in lust.

“Oh yeah, fuck my slutty pussy,” Charlie cried out quickening his pace.

Grogging and confused Oliver turned his head back to see another man fucking Charlie while Charlie fucked him. They must have invited someone over last night who stayed the night. Oliver had no idea of the guy’s name, but knew he fucked him on two or three other occasions. His personality was kind of shitty but he was good in bed. After the guy got off, he left. Then Charlie went full throttle on Oliver’s ass.

Then they showered together and fucked in the shower until the water got cold. They had a quick breakfast of cereal. Oliver would eat while Charlie sucked on his cock and then they would switch. After eating they would both take a bottle of Splooge! and some multivitamins.

Then Oliver would put on a clean jockstrap and Charlie choose some brightly colored skimpy underwear. Since they were in the office today they dressed casual. Oliver wore tight jeans that had a zippered opening in the back and yellow t-shirt that said “Trophy Pony” on it. Charlie put on a crop shirt that had on ‘#dildo’ and some tight gym shorts.

After that they went to work. They made their way to their office on the basement level. They received a couple of cat calls. Nick then came strolling by them and gave the two an evil grin. He looked at Charlie’s shirt. “So Ollie, you can’t please your man, that he has to resort to dildos?”

Oliver rolled his eyes. When they first moved in together, Charlie had asked him to fuck him a few times, but then relented that Oliver was a complete bottom. “You know I only bottom Nick,” Oliver said to his antagonist.

“And there is nothing wrong with dildos. I got a buttplug in me right now,” Charlie said. “Toys are fun.”

“Dressing like that and wearing a buttplug to work. Such a slutty guy,” Nick said eyeing Charlie.

Charlie felt himself quiver and start getting hard. He groaned at the intense stare Nick was giving him.

“Since Ollie isn’t man enough to fuck that horny ass of yours, why don’t I do it for him,” Nick said groping his hard dick. “On one condition.”

“Name it,” moaned Charlie feeling his knees getting weak.

“Ollie watches me fuck his boyfriend while I do it,” Nick said.

“YES!” both shouted impatiently. Charlie then pulled down his shorts and pulled out the toy. Nick then slammed into him. Meanwhile Oliver watch fingering his own hole as he watched Charlie slut himself out. This wasn’t the first time Nick had done this. It would most likely end with Oliver begging Nick to fuck him as well. Nick would then relent but make ‘Ollie’ cum on his clothes.

When Nick was done with them. They made their way into their office. Olliver’s team, that looked into Ruinu Inc., had its own private area. There were five people on the team including Oliver and Charlie. When they arrived two of them were already there and making out in the sling. A young latino cop had his shorts pulled down to his legs within the sling as an older chubbier officer inserted a night stick into his ass.

“Morning Carlos. Morning Joe,” Oliver said to the two. In his head he was weighing if he should keep his cum soaked clothes on or strp down to his jockstrap. “Either of you see Xander today?”

“He took his medicine today,” moaned Carlos. “He’s in the locker room right now.”

Oliver nodded his head. After a while Silas had stopped requesting their presence at Ruinu Inc. Headquarters. He simply sent Oliver a supply of Amatoric to give to his team. Many of their co-workers offered to help them while they were under the effects of their medication. A few people from the community, including employees of Ruinu, gang members, and former inmates also offered to help. But in order not to disrupt normal work they tried to keep their cycles different. Oliver and Charlie kept the same schedule though. Carlos also took his Amatoric with his brother who was not a cop, but came in on the days they took their meds.

Oliver then went to his desk. He pulled down his shorts and pulled out a dildo from his drawer. With his legs on his desk he turned on his computer to a video of him being fucked by Silas. Charlie the meanwhile was looking at his phone going through Grindr to see if anyone was willing to play.

Just a typical day.

Then they heard a knock on their door. The door was always left wide open and the knock was simply to get their attention. At the door was a fully uniformed officer. Technically they were all officers, but Oliver and his team had a lax dress code. So laxed that Oliver was rarely seen wearing clothes at his desk.

But this officer in his traditional black uniform, complete with his 8-point cap. He also looked shocked and scared and held a piece of paper in his hand. Oliver sighed and took the dildo out of him and put on his desk. He pulled his shorts back up and walked over to the guy.

“What can we do you for?” Oliver asked the guy. “Are you looking for something. I can point you to where you probably should be.”

“I...I um...I,” stammered the young guy. His eyes wandered to the four men with a look of shock.

“You’re new,” Oliver said stating a fact. “You probably don’t know how things work around here yet. Just take a deep breathe and get where you need to be. Just pretend you didn’t see anything down here.”

The guy kept his shocked face and stared at Carlos and Joe fucking in the sling. “I...I,” he said before gulping in a deep breathe, “I’m looking for the Special Division investigating Ruinu Inc.”

“Ah crap,” Oliver said under his breathe, though loud enough for everyone to hear. He grabbed the piece of paper from the lad. He read it and then looked at the scared cadet. He let out another sigh. “Sorry for you, um, Officer Drew Ryker. So you’ve been transfered to the Special Division. Who did you piss off?”

“”I was just looking into a drug ring. I was just trying to figure out what the drug was and got a sample for the lab, but they said they lost it. Chief told me if I kept it up I’d be promoted to the Special Division. A buddy of mine told me it was a threat and what went on, but I didn’t believe him. It seemed too ridiculous,” he said looking at the men. “I filed some paperwork reporting a missing person was last seen at Ruinu Inc. and this morning the Chief said I was promoted.”

Oliver groaned, “Too new to keep your nose down and know how things work around here.” He looked up at the guy. He had a handsome defined boy next door look with a body that was fresh from the academy. The guy was taller then most, probably 6′1″ and was clean shaven. It looked like he had a crew cut with chestnut hair under his cap. “Well the good news is you’re going to get a raise,” Oliver said to him reaching into his drawer. “But that’s all the good news I got for you.” He pulled out a syringe and inserted a vial of purplish liquid to it.

“Sorry about this,” Oliver said walking over to Ryker. “But if I don’t this someone else will. Its best we get it out of the way.”

Drew was distracted by everything trying to wrap his head about everything that he didn’t see Oliver at all. He didn’t notice til he felt a prick at his neck. Then everything felt like it was on fire. His head hurt. It was the worst migraine he ever had. And then he felt his consciousness leave him.

Eventually Drew awoke, his head still feeling like fire. He had hoped it had all been a dream, but he awoke in a strange room filled with TV screens and cameras. He looked around and saw his new lead was on the ground being fucked by another guy. In his head he knew he shouldn’t have been watching this but he just stared at them. They looked like they were having fun. Drew felt his dick getting hard watching them. In his head he knew he was straight, but the two men were just so hot.

Then the screens went on. All of them seemed to be showing gay porn. No not porn. It was other men who had used this same room. He saw the small circular stage he was laying on and the ominous lighting. His new captain was in the videos as was the other guys. The two men fucking in the office were also in some of the videos. The latino guy he had met at the station was getting fucked by a guy that looked very similar to him.

He kept watching and getting turned on. His body felt weird. He reached for his dick. He was still wearing his uniform. He groaned as he cupped his cock while watching the videos.

“Ah finally awake,” Oliver said standing up. “This won’t make sense to you now, but we’re at Ruinu Inc. We initiate everyone here. You’re on a drug right now at it will turn you super horny and crave sex with men.” This was technically not true. The drug would pair behaviors and stimulations while on the drug into their permanent desires. Of course he would only be engaging men during his times on the drug. “Drink this,” Oliver said holding out a small energy drink container. Drew had never heard of Splooge! before but he took it.

“I should also mention you’ll be much more complaint about things while on the drug. Seems to lower inhibitions,” Oliver said.

“I don’t want this,” Drew said. “I don’t want to be like you guys. I have a girlfriend. I want to marry her. I just wanted to do a good job.”

Charlie stood next to him. “I know this sucks. None of us asked for this. But trust us it feels good.”

“Feels good,” Drew repeated humping his hips into the air. His thoughts kept drifting to the videos on the wall. He kept wondering what those actions felt like. Having a cock in his mouth. His dick in a guy’s ass. Getting fucked by another man. It all looked so tempting.

“Oliver we need to prime him up,” Charlie said licking his lips. “If we don’t then he won’t be prepped for when the other guys arrive.”

“Right,” Oliver said eyeing Drew’s hard dick. “Sorry Ryker, but we’re going to have to do this.”

“Well sorry-ish,” Charlie said rubbing this hands up and down Drew’s uniformed body. The younger man quivered at the touch. Drew felt Charlie’s rough hands squeeze various muscles and stroll his hands along his back. “You got a nice body on you Ryker.”

Drew wasn’t cuffed or restrained. He was locked in the room but he didn’t try escaping from the men. He wanted to resist, but his body was betraying him. He wanted to run. His body wanted to be touched. All his toned muscles that he spent hours at the gym for, were now useless and trembling from the other man’s touch.

“What are you doing to me?” moaned Drew, feeling even his voice was now shakey.

“What?” Charlie said. “All I’m doing is feeling up your biceps. I’m not even doing the really fun stuff.”

Drew’s head was spinning. Why was he so turned on? His head was on fire. His body was on fire. His dick strained in his pants. He felt the heat in his face raise as he moaned. The guy feeling him up started cupping his pecs. Drew had been proud of his big chest before, but now the plump chest muscles seemed to leave him exposed.

“I like a man with big tits,” Charlie said squeezing Drew’s pecs.

Drew cried out in lust. His body betrayed him and pressed him closed to Charlie, feeling the other’s man’s muscled body against his. He felt his nipples pinched through his clothes and pushed harder against the other man and moaned.

“What a nice big cock you got there,” he heard Oliver purr. Drew’s eyes were half closed in a haze of lust, but looked down to see Oliver on his knees, his face in front of his crotch. His large dick was painfully obvious in his uniform pants. Oliver did not hesitate to plunge his face into it and start mouthing the stick through the clothes.

Drew was liking what the two men were doing to him. His eyes watched the porn videos men fucking each other, sucking each other, stroking other men’s dicks, kissing, and all sort of lewd acts. He had always had felt disgust by gay men before. They would hit on him or just eye him lewdly while he worked out or tried to shower. He avoided the gym shower because of this. But now he wanted these men to ravage his body. He wanted the men to make him feel good. He wanted to be like the guys in the videos.

Drew fought the idea forming in his head. He didn’t want to be gay. He wanted to be with his girlfriend. They had talked about getting married and having kids. But he also liked how good he was feeling. Really good. His body writhed between Charlie’s body and Oliver’s face. He felt Charlie’s hardon press against his body. He liked feeling the other man’s hard dick. His cloudy mind remembered he was thinking about someone, but couldn’t remember who. He couldn’t think with that dick pressing into him.

“Don’t understand,” Drew said practically drooling. “Why do I feel so good? Why does everything feel so good?”

“Because we’re turning you into a slut,” Charlie said a lustful smile grinding his body into the enthusiastic young man.

“A slut?” Drew repeated in a daze. “I don’t want to be a slut. I have a...have a…” he stuttered trying to remember the word.

“Don’t worry. You’ll love being a slut for dick,” Charlie said reassuringly. “We do. You’ll see, being a slut is fun. Come one say it with me, being a slut is fun.”

“Being a slut is fun,” Drew found himself saying. He wasn’t sure why he wasn’t resisting. He was so agreeable to whatever they did to him.

“Being a slut is fun,” both Charlie and Drew said together. Drew looked at the screens and saw the other men having fun. He could see some of the videos showed both Oliver and Charlie both gleefully servicing cock.

“Being a slut is fun,” all three said in unison. Oliver looked up at Drew with eager eyes and Drew started back with a similar expression. Drew was finding it hard to think with Charlie’s hard dick pressing into him.

“So much fun,” Drew moaned his body thrashing in lust. His mind kept repeating the phrase Charlie told him to say. His own vocal cords couldn’t get anything out but moans and groans now. Oliver had moved up to start making out with him. He offered no resistance to his new boss as their tongues tangled. Oliver pressed his own hard dick against Drew’s.

“I want to be a slut,” Drew thought to himself as he played with Oliver’s tongue. “Being a slut is so much fun.” Drew then gave a loud whimper into Oliver’s mouth as he felt his cock explode. His dick was still in his uniform which now had a large cum stain by his crotch and legs. Drew was surprised how much cum had come out of him. He realized he probably looked really slutty with his uniform drenched in his own juices.

“Cum on me,” Drew moaned. “I want cum all over my uniform.”

Oliver nodded. In truth he wasn’t expecting Drew to switch over this quickly, but it made it easier. Oliver though had been conditioned not to stroke his cock now so had Drew get on his knees and start sucking his cock. “You want cum, you need to earn it,” Oliver said to him.

Drew went at the dick with vigor. He would earn his cum like a slut. He knew it would be fun, and he was right. The feeling of the dick in his mouth, his tongue running along the shaft, it was exhilarating. As he did this Charlie was stroking his cock and soon unloaded a liberal amount of cum on him, including his face. Cum was in his hair, dripped down in face and had soaked the backside of his uniform. Drew knew he probably looked horribly slutty drenched in cum like this with a cock in his mouth.

Drew couldn’t believe the thrill he was getting off all this. Everything was so new and so much fun. It was so easy to just do what the older men told him to do and just enjoy himself.

“God you look so hot like that,” moaned Oliver. “Don’t stop, the payload is coming.”

Sure enough Oliver released his own load all over Drew. As it came out Drew pushed out his chest to make sure that the cum splattered on the front of his uniform but still got some of his face. A big doltish smile was now on his face.

Oliver picked Drew up so he was standing again, into a kiss. Charlie from behind, pressed against him so we was sandwiched between the two men. He switched to kissing Charlie while Oliver nibbled on his neck.

Charlie’s hands seemed to be paying attention to his ass. They kept pricking at the fabric until it dug into to make a hole. Soon Drew heard ripping noises of his backside of his uniform being torn open. Drew now realized that his asshole was now totally exposed and Charlie dug his face between his butt cheeks.

“Aw fuck,” Drew called out with a big smile on his excited face. Charlie has intersected his tongue into his hole. Drew bent his back so Charlie had better access, while Charlie used both his hands to separate the large globes of Drew’s meaty ass. Meanwhile Oliver awkwardly unzipped his pant fly and pulled out his hard dick and started sucking.

Drew looked around the room looking at the cameras all facing the stage the three of them were on. He realized they were recording this. All the screens were showing sexual acts on the same stage they were on. Soon he’d be on those screens for other people to watch him. They would see him being a slut. They would see him having so much fun being a slut.

“So much fun being a slut,” Drew said staring into one of the cameras with a dreamy expression in his face. He leg muscles felt weak from the euphoria that was coarse through his body, but somehow he was able to remain standing.

Charlie was now inserting fingers, stretching out his hole between shoving his face back inbetween Drew’s bubble butt. Drew gave out a sound somewhere between a grunt and a sigh.

“You like the attention I’m giving your ass,” Charlie said slapping one of the cheeks.

“Oh man it feels so good,” moaned Drew honestly.

“Just imagine what it will be like when I shove my cock up there,” Charlie said looking at the hole eagerly.

Drew did think about that. His head was now filled with the image of his ass being plowed. “Of Fuck,” he said feeling his whole body getting excited. Just the thought of it was bringing him to the edge, not to mention Oliver licking his balls. Drew thought about having a nice big throbbing cock in his now willing hole. The thought cause him to scream out as cum shot up in the air and landed on Oliver’s head.

“Fuck man, I just got off just thinking about your dick in me,” moaned Drew surprised by his reaction. “Oh gawd, I want it in me so badly.”

“Patience,” Oliver said with a smile. “We got to prep your hole up a little more you slut.”

“Yeah, I’m a slut,” moaned Drew. “You’re making me into a slut. Just like you guys.”

“That’s right,” Oliver said coating Drew’s dick with a warm slippery substance. Oliver then took another scoop of the container labeled Inure and passed it to Charlie. Drew saw Oliver eagerly finger his own hole prepping himself. He soon felt Charlie’s pushed his lubed up fingers into his holes, stretching the sides. Drew realized they were preparing him to felt fuck. He felt the eager anticipation throughout his body, but especially around Charlie’s probing fingers.

Drew then looked at Oliver stretching out his own hole.

“Keep your eye on the prize boy,” Oliver said in a stern voice. “Look at my ass. You like what you see?”

“Fuck Yeah,” groaned Drew.

“My hole wants you inside of me. It wants you to fuck me,” Oliver purred aggressively. “You want to fuck this ass don’t you. You want to pump me full of your cum.”

This didn’t sound like a suggestion to Drew, they sounded like orders. Not that he would have said no. Oliver’s ass was muscled and bulbous. It was gorgeous. He sat on his hind legs and arched back, but ready to be fucked. Drew couldn’t keep his eyes off the other man.

“Fuck man, I want to fuck your ass so badly,” moaned Drew. He stepped forward and aligned his dick with Oliver’s. At first Drew has issues getting it in since Oliver was humping his ass in the air. This had the dual effect of making Drew even hornier but also having a hard time inserting himself into the other man.

“Young ones always want to get straight down to fucking,” teased Charlie from behind. “You need to learn to tease and play. Let the anticipation build up,” Charlie said whispering into Drew’s ears while fingering the man’s hole.

Drew followed the advice letting the length of his dick lay between the two meaty buns and Oliver continued to hump the air. He couldn’t look away from the ass. He was dizzy with lust looking at it.

Soon Oliver pushed closer and felt his dick slide into Oliver’s hole. No hand needed to guide it. Oliver’s ass knew how to just take in dick. Oliver gave out a guttural groan of pleasure as he felt the big dick slide into him. Out of instinct, Drew started thrusting his hips. He fucked Oliver, while Charlie’s fingers fucked him.

Oliver groaned loudly as he did.

“See how much Oliver loves getting fucked,” Charlie whispered slipping in another finger. “Being fucked by a dick is incredible. You’ll crave other men to fuck you.”

Drew looked down at the man below him. Oliver had thick muscles and a mess of sandy hairy over his body. The masculine looking man’s entire body looked enthralled and enraptured in being fucked. There was no hiding the jubilance of having a dick in him. Oliver obviously loved being plowed. And soon he’d be like him too.

Drew then felt the length of Charlie’s cock against his ass, slapping both cheeks. He couldn’t believe how much he wanted it in him. Why was he so delirious? Why did he have no resistance? Was he always like this? Nothing made sense, but he didn’t care. He was far too gone to worry about such trivial things when he was feeling so good.

“Do you want this dick in you,” Charlie asked almost whispering into his ear. Drew felt the tip of it pressing against his hole. He was taunting him. Drew just wanted him to put it in him already. He needed it in him. The thought of it had now been in his mind and there was no way to purge the thought. The thought kept demanding to get fucking.

“Yes,” Drew moaned in response. “I need that dick in me.”

The dick slid into him with ease. Thanks to Charlie’s prep work and the lube, the dick glided in and out of his hole. Drew was amazed how great it made him feel, like his ass was made for dick.

“Oh man,” Drew groaned. It felt amazing. His body shook with pleasure. And then Charlie started to really begin to thrust him. Hard.

Drew screamed. Words couldn’t get out of his mouth. His brain was screaming he wanted more. Grunts and primal noises were all he was able to do. He didn’t know his body could feel so good. Why had he never done this before? He was never going to shy away from this ever. Actually he was hoping that Charlie would never stop.

Cum exploded from his dick and into Oliver’s ass. Oliver pull himself off of Drew and started kissing Drew.

“See you’re going to have so much fun being a slut,” Oliver said with a smile, but Drew saw a sad look in his eyes.

“So much fun,” Drew said with a dumb smile. “Being a slut is fun.” There was a glazed look in his eyes. His brain wouldn’t be doing much thinking. All that mattered what felt good he needed to do. His body would remember everything afterwards and crave it more though. Drew’s psyche was being shifted without any form of resistance.

“Now that our new guest is prepared,” said a friendly female voice. “We thought it would be best to offer him new friends to play with. You’d like more men to fuck you, right Drew?”

“Yes!” Drew screamed primally. “More!”

Oliver and Charlie gave eachother a concerned look. It was never a good thing when Ms. Friendly tried to be helpful.

A slew of men then entered. Before Drew could wrap his mind of what was going on he found himself on his knees sucking on a guys dick. He soon saw a whole bunch of guys surrounding him. All were nude and stroking their hard cocks watching him eagerly suck on the dick. He felt gleeful for reasons he didn’t understand. But he didn’t care. He now had a whole selections of dicks to choose from.

Oliver and Charlie looked over the men entering the room and saw that they might be the youngest guys in the room. All the men looked so be at least 40, maybe a few late thirties, but not many. Oliver realized that Ruinu Inc. was probably shaping Drew to be a bit of a daddy chaser.

“Get a new cadet and already you teaching him to be a slut,” came a voice from behind Oliver and Charlie. “Some role model you are Oliver.”

“Carl?” Oliver looked behind him and saw his ex-brother-in-law. Oliver hated to admit that he got excited seeing Carl, but he did. Before everything with Ruinu Inc. he loathed Carl and still did, but now he craved Carl to fuck him.

“Silas wanted your new hire to have some of his own fun, but thought I could help entertain your slutty pussy while you watched,” Carl explained stroking his cock. Oliver couldn’t keep his eyes off the dick. “But you’re probably bored with my dick now. It’s been in your pussy so many times.”

Oliver’s face was slack. “I love having your dick in my pussy,” he moaned. “I need it so badly.”

“Oh right I forgot. You’re just a big dumb cock whore for my cock,” Carl taunted with his smile and tone. “Why don’t get on your knees and get a good view of the new recruit so I can fuck you dumb.”

Oliver complied with an eager step. He got on all fours and pushed his ass up in the air. “Come on Carl, I need that big did in my hungry pussy.” Carl always loved it when Oliver debased himself, and Oliver was always happy to comply now.

Charlie was now being roughed up by a couple of thugs. Both were men in one of the latino gangs. Oliver had seen them before. They had fucked Charlie in their home, at the station and in some alleys. And it looked like they were preparing to fuck him now. Much like Carl, these men had been present when Charlie was indoctrinated. The became addicted not only to the acts, but the people as well.

“Eyes off your boyfriend Oliver,” Carl said forcefully redirecting his face to watch Drew. “I want you to see the good work you did converting a sweet innocent boy down the path of a whore.”

Oliver watched with his face slack as he felt Carl enter him. He watch Drew enthusiastically suck on the dicks that surrounded him. A sense of dread and lust mixed within Oliver as he watched and did nothing to stop it.

Drew for his part of loving the process of the conversion. He saw no reason to resist while he was being rewarded with nothing but pleasure and arousal for complying. Dick after dick kept prodding him for attention. He kept bouncing his mouth onto all the needy cocks while stroking some of the ones that he needed to get to. Cum shot in Drew’s face from one of his handjobs and another guy shot an additional load on him from behind. More cum dripped and soaked onto his

“Looks like you made a mess of that nice clean uniform on you son,” said a familiar sounding voice.

Drew looked up at the man he was currently sucking. He had been so focused on the dicks he didn’t pay attention to the faces. It was his former baseball coach. What was Coach Randall doing here? He looked over at his guy who had cummed on him and saw a familiar guy from his gym. He was one of the fags that was always checking him out too much. One of the guys he was jerking off was his old science teacher from high school, Mr. Lenard.

Another cock entered Drew’s mouth. He saw it was Officer Brady, one of his instructors from police academy. Making the connections between the faces and the dicks he was servicing didn’t seem to slow him down. It didn’t disgust him. If anything it felt good servicing his former teachers and coach. Previously he would have been nauseated by all these men, whom he had looked up to, leering at him, but now he was turned on by it.

He loved how his mentors and idols looked at him with lust and desire. They all were hard for him and wanted their cocks serviced by him. Dr. Evans, his long time physician look at him lustfully as he shoot a large amount of cum drown Drew’s hungry mouth. This man had examined his body a number of times and had never given any inclinations of wanting to do this. Now Drew wished that he had. He hoped that he would at his next check-up.

“Well well look at the golden boy queering himself out,” came another familiar voice. “Always thought he was too good for everyone and now he’s just a measly cock sucker.”

Drew turned his eyes to Mr. Lenard’s facial reaction to the blow job he was receiving to view his step-dad watching him.

Drew never got along with his mum’s second husband. His dad had died while on a tour in Iraq and Harvey had been there to comfort her, but he loathed the reminder of Drew father winning over his mom first. Drew had always found Harvey corrupt and lazy and his mum divorced his two years ago. He thought the asshole was out of his life for good, but he was here now.

He hadn’t stopped suck and licking his former science teacher’s cock while he eyed Harvey. He had an ugly smile and sinister look in his eyes. Drew could see the physical aspects his mum liked about Harvey. He was broad shoulder and peppered hair. He had decent muscle tone, but a bit of a beer gut. He tried not to get aroused by looking at his step-dad, but he couldn’t seem to help himself. The more he tried to resist the more he wanted to latch his mouth onto Harvey’s hard cock.

“I was told that they were turning you into a slut,” Harvey sneered. “You certainly acting like it. I’ve never seen you so enthusiastic about anything than suck those dicks. Not even working your ass into the police. But why are you still wearing that tattered up uniform? You should be showing off your body.”

Drew eyed down at his once immaculate and pressed uniform. He had been so proud to wear it. So proud to follow his father’s dream. He came from a line of officers, both military and law enforcement. Now it had ripped holes and his hard dick was exposed and is was soaked with cum.

“You need to show off that hot body you work so hard on,” Harvey said. “I always told you only fags work out at the gym as much you do. Always working out so other men will want to have sex with you. Take off those clothes so all these men can appreciate all that hard work you do to make yourself sexy for them.”

Harvey always did mock Drew for his healthier habits. A part of him wanted to resist Harvey, but he had a point. Drew wanted to disrobe and expose himself to these leering men. He wanted them to ogle him and want him. He thought about these men lusting him as he awkwardly removed the damp clothing revealing a toned fit body.

“Yeah! That’s right,” moaned the guy from the gym, who name Drew didn’t know. “You shouldn’t be ashamed of your body. You need to flaunt it. Show it off to men who can appreciate your body.”

“Yeah show off my body,” Drew repeated mindlessly.

“Yeah you want guys to stare at you now,” the guy from the gym said. “It better for you to wear flashy clothing that show off skin. That way more men will want to look at you.”

Drew imagine walking into the gym he regulared with all the men staring at him. Lusting at him. Undressing him with their eyes. It was arousing him now. It hadn’t before, but he wanted it more. “I need guys to look at me. I need to flaunt my body so men will want me.”

“And not just flaunt your body. You need to flirt with men. You need to let them know what you want. You need them to know to treat to you like a sex object. You need to let them know how much you want to have sex with them,” said the nameless gym guy.

“I need sex so badly,” moaned Drew with a lazy smile. “Men need to know how badly I need it.”

“You’re going to be nothing but a sex toy when you get out of here boy,” Harvey laughed. “And you’ll love being it.”

Drew mind was a muddled mess. His body was pulsating with pleasure while the older men grope any exposed part of his body they could grab. He wanted to be used by these men. He wanted to be sexually used. He wanted to be a sex toy for all these men to play with. Harvey was right he was going to love it.

“Come on boy, you heard the guy over there. You need to tell them what you want them to do to you,” Harvey said enjoying the view the fall from grace of his goody-two-show step-son. “And no side talking. I want you to be blunt and vulgar in what you want boy.”

“I want to be a sex toy. I want you all to cum in my mouth and on my body. I want to be drenched in cum,” Drew said with a wide smile and glassy look in his eyes. More men were more than happy to fulfill his wish. More cum splashed onto the young man. With the supply of Splooge! none of the men were in short supply. Drew scooped some of the cum off his chest and licked it off his hand savoring the musky flavor.

His eyes wandered to Oliver and Charlie, both being fucked by men outside of his reach. They looked so blissful being fucked.

“You want to be like them, don’t you boy,” Harvey said. “You want to be a slut like them. You’re idolizing them for being so willing in giving up their bodies to other men.”

‘Yeah I want to be like them,” Drew thought to himself as he suck on another instructor’s cock. He admired them so much right now. He felt so grateful for them teaching him how great it was to be a slut. He was also wishing his ass was filled like theirs.

‘Oh fuck,” Drew moaned as cum shot out of his dick. He hadn’t bothered to stroke himself, but he had gotten just being groped and servicing the other men. It was also the thought of him getting fucked by the men around him that brought him to climax he realized.

“Aw man, I need someone to fuck me in the ass,” Drew said with a coy smile. “My ass needs some attention.” He slapped his own butt loudly.

He then heard Harvey laugh, “You’re doing really good boy. So you want a dick in your ass?”

“Yeah,” Drew moaned. “I want all of you to fuck me. Fuck my ass.” He got on all fours and pushed his ass up into the air. He realized he was presenting himself to all these men and he loved that fact.

“Even my dick?” Harvey asked.

The small part of Drew’s sense of self tried to resist. Resist might have been the right word. It was more of a passing thought about the possibility of resisting and reasons why Drew despised Harvey. But the concept of saying no or even just considering refusing Harvey wasn’t even considered. Drew knew he couldn’t’ say no to the pleasure. What’s more, he couldn’t get the image of Harvey fucking his brains out from his head

“I want your big veiny dick in me Harvey,” moaned Drew. He was now almost determined to get Harvey to fuck him. His ass felt so empty now. He knew it would feel amazing to have his dick shoved in him.

“If you want this dick in you then you’re going to have to call me daddy,” Harvey said slapping his hard dick. “Tell daddy where you what his dick.”

It was always a point of contention between Drew and Havery that Drew never called him dad. Drew always called him by his first name. The title “dad” was bestowed only to Drew biological real dad. It was always a sacred title that Harvey was more than willing to defile now.

Drew knew he was trying to break him and for some reason it was turning him on so much. Harvey was breaking him and turning him into his sexualized boy. “Oh fuck me daddy!” Drew cried out. “Daddy I need your cock in me.”

“That’s right boy,” Harvey gleefully replied. “You sound so desperate for my cock. Since you have been such a good boy I think we can indulge you. Daddy is here to take care of you.”

Harvey moved forward to Drew and lined his dick with the eager hole.

“Put it in me daddy!” moaned Drew. He felt desperate to have the dick in him.

Harvey then pushed all the way into his step-son and started thrusting in and out. Drew started groaning loudly feeling the pleasure welling up in him. “Oh yeah fuck me daddy!” screamed Drew. Harvey had not requested him to keep calling him by that title, but he couldn’t help himself. He loved saying it now. It made him feel submissive and sexualized. He was now Daddy’s boy. “Daddy your cock feels so good in me.”

“You like this don’t you boy,” Harvey grunted as he fucked his step-son. “This is what your hole is for. After today you’ll be craving for me to fuck your empty slut hole. You’ll be willing to whore yourself out to any willing man. Isn’t that right boy.”

“Yeah, my hole needs to be filled. I need to be filled with Daddy’s cock. Daddy knows how to make me feel good. Daddy knows how to treat me like a slut,” moaned Drew. He used to hate when Harvey derided him, but he loved it now.

More cum shot of of Drew’s dick. He still couldn’t believe the quantity of his own juices. “Don’t stop Daddy,” groaned Drew weakly. “Don’t stop fucking me. I need Daddy’s cock.”

Harvey eventually did take his dick out but only so he could have a seat on the stage. He then told Drew to ride his cock. “Make sure the camera can see how much you love having Daddy’s cock in you,” Harvey said.

Drew had all but forgotten he was being recorded. The screens on the wall were still showing men in all sorts of sex actions. Drew knew he would be joining them on the screen soon. More men could watch him being a slut and leer at him. They would get off watching him bounce on his step-dad’s dick and have men cum on him.

He was having so much fun being a slut. He loved acting like a slut. He loved the sex. He loved being humiliated and used as a sex toy by these older men. He felt so thankful for Charlie and Oliver in teaching him to be like this.

Drew looked across the room and could see Charlie and Oliver still being fucked by men watching him. He hoped that he made them proud. They had been such good teachers. He hoped they could teach him more things about being a slut as well.

After a course of time, Drew felt Harvey’s body stiffen and then release his cum inside Drew. He then pulled out leaving Drew on the stage panting and smiling. “More,” moaned Drew. “I need more!”

The other men almost rushed up to get to him first. It was the instructor from the police, Officer Brady who quickly filled the void in Drew’s ass. The nameless guy from the gym guided Drew’s hard dick to his own ass and Drew found himself sandwiched between two men fucking.

Meanwhile Oliver and Charlie watched on. Oliver felt a mixed of arousal and horror watching another innocent being converted into an oversexed man. Drew was the youngest yet.

“Can’t keep your eyes off your little slut protégé. You did a good job training yet another slut Oliver. He’ll be craving dick almost as much as you do,” Carl said laying on the ground and Oliver rode him cowgirl style.

Oliver looked on at Drew. The younger man seemed to hold up less resistance than he and Charlie had, but he wondered if he was struggling internally. Trying to keep his sense of self like the other had. No one talked about that part, but Oliver knew he and Charlie struggled with that. They loved their new lives and had no desire to go back, but the knowledge that they were changed by corrupt people never felt right. And now they were helping them in their dirty work not only indirectly by acting as a cover for surveillance, but now actively turing other good cops into what there were.

But it always lead to more sex. Their bodies craved it all the time now. His entire life, even his job, now circled on his incessant craving. In truth though, Oliver loved that he couldn’t control himself. He loved being out of control and not being able to get his life back on track. He truly loved being a slut.

Hours later, after Drew had come to near collapse from the amount of cum he consumes and expelled, the three officers found themselves in the locker room. Each were assigned a stall. Oliver and Charlie were not surprised to find the penis shaped bar of soap made available within the stall. They had a collection at home now thanks to Silas. Drew though was ecstatic that such a thing existed.

Once they got out Drew saw that Oliver put back on the jockstrap he had been wearing for all the sexsapdes. It was soaked in his own cum. He was marveled by Oliver’s slutty nature. Drew was looking forward to learning new things from Oliver. He seemed like such a natural slut. He was in all the videos shown on the screen. He saw the black jockstrap that had white lettering showing Ruinu Inc.’s logo.

Drew then realized that Charlie and Oliver were wearing the clothes they had on at the station, but his uniform was now in shreds in the other room. He wasn’t sure what he was supposed to wear. He wanted to wear something new now, like what Charlie and Oliver wore. His old collection of clothing wasn’t going to cut it anymore.

One of the staff members then pointed him to locker that had clothes for him. Well sort of clothing. It was a onepice leotard. The tight spandex did well to highlight his muscles. He didn’t zipper up the front to leave his chest exposed. There was no underwear so he went commando and the outline of his dick was clearly seen. With the red, white and blue coloring Drew felt he was dressed for some Olympic fetish. Drew was half hard and smiling as he looked himself over in the mirror. He was sure to draw eyes wearing this.

The three men were then escorted to an office room with Silas Nyx, CEO of Ruinu Inc. “Welcome Officer Bright and Officer van Doren. And I see we have Officer Ryker fresh on his new beat,” Silas said without hinting at any real facial expressions. How are you liking your new job promotion?”

“This is the best day of my life!” Drew said excitedly. “It felt so good getting fucked by those men, I can’t wait to have someone pound me again.”

Oliver and Charlie were somewhat surprised by this. Typically this was when the stark realization of what had happened was made and usual anger towards Silas and Ruinu. Inc was vented. Charlie wondered if Drew was still high on the drug.

Silas just looked bemused. “I’m glad to hear that you’re a satisfied customer of Amatoric. I take it you are happy with the changes for the drug?”

“Fuck yeah,” Drew said again. “Can I get some more of that stuff? I never felt so good in my life.”

“Don’t worry my boy,” Silas said noticing a twitch in Drew’s cock when he called him ‘boy.’ “Our scientist have shown that you’ll experience a similar high when engaged in sexual activities similar to the ones you experiences in the last few hours. We’ll also be giving you another dose in about two weeks. We may add some new kinks and cravings while you’re on the drug again. We usually do.”

“Please do!” Drew said. He then turned to Oliver and Charlie. “You guys are my heroes! Thank you so much for all this.”

Oliver and Charlie looked at him somewhat stunned. This man destroyed his life and they took part in it and he was thanking them for it?

“Drew,” Charlie said thinking about his own experiences and destroyed marriage after his induction. “What about your girlfriend.”

“Oh right,” Drew said turning to Silas. “Mind if I borrow a phone, I’m going to need to dump her.”

“Help yourself,” Silas said pointing to his desk phone.

The three watch him make the call. Silas turned his attention to his two regular guests. “Our scientist had speculated something like this might happen. Most of our other subjects of Amatoric have been over the age of 30. Drew being in his early 20’s is the youngest subject. They say the brain is more plastic at his age and his personality less defined. It is good to know younger means more pliable.”

“Hey babe, I’m dumping you. I’m going to be off chasing dick now. Keep my old clothes and stuff I don’t need them anymore,” they heard Drew say bluntly.

“Though he seems to lack subtlety, but so do most youth,” Silas said with a smile.

“Drew were you living with her?” Charlie asked.

“Yeah, but I figured Daddy might let me crash at his place for a while. I can’t wait to get fucked by Daddy’s cock again,” Drew said licking his lips.

“May I recommend a location you might be able to find more permanent housing,” Silas said though not as a question. “I believe the apartment above Oliver and Charlie’s is available for rent. The previous tenants had moved out due to loud noises.

“That sounds great!” Drew said. “This way I can keep learning more ways to slut myself out from you two.”

“Then it is settled. I’ll even send over some new clothes to help you out,” Silas said.

“You’re a saint. Thanks Mr. Nyx. Make sure the clothes are slutty like what Oliver and Charlie are wearing. But can I ask another favor?”

“Of course dear boy,” Silas said.

“You see my ass,” Drew said his back towards the CEO “It’s so empty right now. Can you help a boy out and make it feel good?”

“Since you asked so nicely,” Silas said pulling out his large dick.

Oliver and Charlie watched. Charlie stroked his cock while Oliver pulled out a dildo for himself. They would wait for their turn. And then Silas would let them go.

* * *

The next morning Drew came into work late. It was the first time he had ever been late for work in his life. He felt tired. Daddy had let him crash at his place, but they spent the entire night fucking so Drew got no sleep. Not that he was complaining. He kind of hated not having Daddy’s cock in him.

Daddy had told him to go work out at the gym before kicking him out. “A good whore needs to make sure he is sexy so men want to fuck him,” Harvey had said. “Be a good boy and go work out.”

Drew saw the reasoning and made his way there. His spandex outfit was still the only clothing he had and the men kept staring at him. Well everyone stared at him, but he only paid attention to the men. Particularly the sexy older ones. The nameless guy was there with a big grin. Drew had done a couple of squats and lunges hoping men would get some ideas looking at his ass.

He eventually made his way along to the people who had lingering stares and let them know he was going to shower. “I could always use some help in the shower,” Drew said with a wink to a few of the men. They were all very helpful men, especially the nameless guy. He ended up being the owner of the gym. The guy had mentioned his name to him, but Drew had been distracted sucking the man’s cock to hear it.

Some of the men joked that Drew spent more time in the shower than in the actual gym. Drew didn’t care as long as he was getting his workout. The nameless owner offered to let Drew in after hours if he wanted to fuck on some of the equipment later. He mentioned that he had many patrons who would love to meet the new Drew if he said yes. Drew kissed the man as a response to his offer.

When he did get to work Oliver welcomed him letting him know the apartment would be ready that evening. Drew text his Daddy to see if he could help him break in his new bed. Daddy had installed a few apps into his phone to help him find more hookups. He asked Oliver how to work it out and his mentor showed him a few tricks.

A few guys came down to check on him. His buddy Frank told him he was sorry he didn’t warn him sooner. Drew just looked at him confused. “You mean that you didn’t let me know how good a cock up my ass feels? I can’t believe I never tried it before.” Frank laughed uncomfortably and then soon left. A few others who had always given Drew a hard time for being the “golden boy” also came down. They heckled him a bit and were willing to offer up their dicks for Drew to suck and fill his hole.

It wasn’t until 3:00pm when Drew finally sat at his new desk. He logged onto his computer and saw he got an email from Ruinu Inc. The file included a video of his time there. Drew watched as he saw guy after guy fuck him. His hole started feeling empty until Oliver pointed out there was a dildo in his desk drawer. Drew had the best boss. He had the best life.