The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Baker’s Wager

by Alexi92

The time came when the Duke’s youngest daughter was old enough to be married. Suitors came from far and wide to court her. Although her station was of benefit, her beauty was renowned throughout the four lands. But when the suitors arrived at the Duke’s estates they were informed that the Duke’s daughter was already in love with another and turned away. The suitors, being reasonably honorable acknowledged their defeat. On their way home wondered who had stolen the beautiful lass’ heart.

But everyone from the area knew it was the baker.

After becoming a baker, Ryn had made deliveries to the Duke’s house. A case of mistaken identities introduced him to Lacia, and subsequent meetings led to them to fall in love.

Everyone knew that the only reason the Duke’s youngest child bought bread herself rather than send a servant was to create a pretense to see her beloved. The whole thing turned out to be terribly romantic, even after it got exposed. Ryn and Lacia were in love, and for some reason that made everyone from the village happy.

But not the Council of Elders, the controllers of commerce in the Countries of Nodi. They insisted that the daughter of a duke, a political resource, couldn’t marry a baker. The Duke, who had never been one for politics, saw that his daughter was happy and gave his blessing to the affair. And when Ryn asked for Lacia’s hand marriage the Duke was happy to say “,Sure kid, whatever.”

The only problem was the honeymoon. The Council of Elders had used their influence to keep the newlyweds from enjoying their week long festival of love making. Inn keepers of all the lands prevented the two from reserving rooms in their establishments, kings and dukes barred the lovers from staying on their lands, even businesses in their own village couldn’t help them.

If the council couldn’t keep the two from wedded bliss at the very least they would make the first week unpleasant. The council was very fickle that way, a result from their ebbing power over the governments.

Fortunately Ryn’s uncle had long since past away, leaving a small estate to his younger brother, Ryn’s father. Ryn’s father had never seen a need to use the place, except for the occasional summer visit, and had no problem letting his son use it for the honeymoon.

So it was that Ryn and his new wife Lacia, third daughter to the Duke Shawn of Tenk, were riding on horseback, still in their wedding fineries, to the estate’s castle, a day’s ride from the village.

The couple paused to rest at a clearing more than halfway to their final destination. The clearing in the forest was perfect, empty and with large stones to sit upon. Ryn watched Lacia toss her long golden locks over her shoulder while she giggled merrily.

“So this is what it is like to be a baker’s wife?”

“Yes, can you not feel the love?” Ryn deadpanned.

Lacia let her hand rest upon Ryn’s crotch, the manhood within beginning to stir. “Among other things, yes.”

“Then let me see my love’s most beautiful breasts.”

Lacia giggled again. She pulled the top of her white wedding dress down to reveal two exquisite breasts, firm in their beauty. Ryn bent over to kiss one...

The forest disappeared around them to be replaced by a room of stone walls.

Ryn couldn’t move. He was stuck, bent over, lips ready to kiss Lacia’s exposed breast. The desirous object was just within his reach but he could do nothing to finish the smooch with his wife’s bosom.

Lacia remained immobile as well. It was disconcerting, having her husband’s head hovering over her chest. She longed to feel his lips on her nipple but he was just as frozen as she.

Two figures appeared in the room out of the air. Ryn’s position prevented him from seeing anything but his wife’s breast but Lacia saw the two clearly.

“I am Mala the Sorceress and this is my associate Zola the wizard.”

They were a man and a woman, the man looking ever so old and the woman ever so young. The old man’s long gray beard matched his hair, unkempt and plentiful. He wore a long flowing robe with the recognized symbol of a wizard sewed to the sleeve. The woman’s dress was much more revealing, her chest was bound by a strip of black leather which caused her large breasts to bulge around the tight covering. Aside from that the woman wore a back leather thong so tight that it outlined its contents and a pair of heeled boots which reached up to her thighs. The woman’s thin beautiful face was in a scowl as her raven-black hair flowed over her shoulder.

“For God’s sake Zola,” said the raven-haired woman “,let the man lick his wife’s tit for one last time.”

Zola snapped his fingers and Ryn’s head flung forward into Lacia’s chest. He gave the breast a long impassioned kiss, the woman’s words sending a chill down his spine. “...one last time.”

Zola snapped his fingers again and Lacia was gone, whisked away by some invisible force.

Ryn turned to the two strangers, outraged. “What have you done for my wife?”

“That is no concern of yours,” said Mala. “She is ours now.”

“She is mine,” Ryn said firmly.

“Not anymore,” Mala smiled. “We’ll be keeping her now as our toy. There’s really nothing you can do about it, we’re too powerful for you to even comprehend. Goodbye.”

Zola prepared to snap his fingers.

“Please! No!”

Zola’s fingers froze. Ryn saw it as his opportunity.

“My wife,” Ryn stammered. “Please don’t take her. I love her.”

Really? said a loud booming voice intrigued. It took Ryn a moment to realized he hadn’t heard the voice, but that it had appeared in his head. The wizard was talking with his mind.

So... the wizard’s mental voice continued ,would you be willing to enter a contest to win back your wife.

“Anything, just give her back to me.”

“Zola be rid of him,” Mala said irritated. Ryn noticed that her tone was more pleading than demanding, obviously the wizard was the more powerful of the two, or at the very least had some hold over the sultry sorceress.

I have use of him, Zola’s mind declared. Mala vanished, from the look on her face it obviously wasn’t her choice.

Young husband, you love your wife? The wizard’s face was perfectly still, devoid of any emotion. The effect was unsettling.

“More than my own life, sir.”

And she loves you?

“For what other reason would a Duke’s daughter marry a simple baker.”

Indeed. And you no doubt are overcome by her beauty. I must admit that it is quite impressive, even for a lady of noble birth.

“I beseech you sir, return her to me.”

I do not wish to. I would prefer to sample her delights for myself. You have fucked her have you not?

Ryn had never heard the act in such a frank vulgar term, but he knew instantly what it meant. “Aye, earlier before...”

No, no. I do not wish to know the details. Be happy that you have fucked her. Go on your way and find some new conquest. I shall keep the lady as my own slave.

“Please...”

Dear God, is that a tear?

A quick touch to his eyes told Ryn that Zola spoke true. Damn! Such displays of weakness wouldn’t do well in this situation. But damn it, he couldn’t help it, the feelings of impending loss were too great. Ryn wished he could be more like the knights in the Duke’s retainer, but Ryn was naught but a skinny baker.

That’s so... so... different. You must really love her then. All right, I shall engage you in the contest I spoke of earlier. If you can win I shall return you and your lady from whence you came. But should I emerge the victor I will keep your wife as my toy, to do with as I please.

The thought of his beloved Lacia with another man revolted Ryn. And the thought of her helpless to do anything but submit as it happened doubly so. Such a contest had to be refused.

Zola seemed to read the baker’s thoughts. If you don’t play I shall take her as my toy nevertheless.

“Then I must accept.”

Smart lad.

Zola raised his arms in a grand gesture of magical display. Ryn could feel his body lifting off the ground. A quick look down confirmed it, he was floating over the floor, but not very high, no more than a few centimeters. He floated backwards quickly, his body offering no resistance, not even the scrapping of the floor with his feet. Ryn braced himself for the sudden impact his body would make with the wall behind him. The collision never occurred. Instead Ryn felt his body merging with the wall. The sensation was much like suddenly falling backwards into molasses, slowly Ryn became one with the wall... almost.

A protrusion jutted from the wall, Ryn’s cock, hard as it could be. Ryn felt something akin to blushing from the embarrassment of the exposure. His parents had raised him conservatively and the only ones to see his penis aside from Lacia had been his parents, and even that was a long time ago. Ryn wondered if his imprisonment meant his cheeks were blushing or if he only thought they were.

Zola raised his hands. Ryn noticed he could see the wizard’s gesture, but how could that be if his head was embedded many feet into the wall. Truly the wizard’s magic was greater than the young baker had anticipated.

The challenge, young Ryn, is simple. You must simply not shoot your seed for a day and a night. If you succeed I shall happily return your bride to you. If you fail I send you back alone while she becomes a whore for me and then for every other man in the world.

The wizard disappeared from the room, leaving Ryn to stare at the empty space. He tried to move but found it impossible, his body was completley stuck in the stone wall. His cock did not go flaccid and Ryn could feel the flowing movements of the air as it breezed across his erect member. Truly this challenge would be no hard task, the baker told himself. He couldn’t even touch himself, and with no stimuli except for a faint breeze he would have no troubles holding in his white seed. His lovely bride was saved.

* * *

“Never count your eggs before they’ve hatched.”

-The Famous Fable Guy

The sorceress sighed. Mala didn’t understand why Zola didn’t just get rid of the troublesome boy. Then they could just get down to business, playing with their new toy, the daughter of a duke. The girl was beautiful, but the thrill was going to be in making the noble girl learn who the superior one was.

Mala had been raised a peasant in a lord’s land, forced every day to be reminded that she was on the bottom rung of the ladder of power. But after Zola had taken her in she had found the truth, that she was powerful, more powerful than any lord or lady. With magic she was higher than kings on the ladder of power she hated so.

Zola showed her the perfect way to prove her power. Together they abducted noblewomen, beautiful ones, because they were the ones that were so arrogant. Then the girls were changed so they only wanted to serve Mala and Zola. The noble lasses didn’t seem so superior with their tits hanging out begging to lick their mistress’ pussy.

Once the beauty began to fade Mala happily sent them back out to the world, but dressed as whores. The fate was insidious as it was clever, dressed as whores the noblewomen were never believed when they claimed to be of nobility. Soon someone would force the girl to fuck. The noble girl could do nothing as she was branded a whore and used thusly. After that the disgraced noblewoman could never return to the great society she had once known and was forced to seek shelter in a brothel, paying her board by fucking any man who paid, her beauty ensuring a large number of customers.

And now this new girl, blonde haired and blue eyed, face like some goddess, would go through the same. Mala quivered in anticipated delight imagining all she would do to break the noble born girl. First of course the girl would be beaten and forced to lick a foul tasting paste from Mala’s cunt. Next the girl would suck Zola’s cock as Mala whipped the slave’s ass. Then whatever else Mala could think of to shove the arrogant girl into humiliation.

It would all start as soon as Zola returned. Where was he? The wizard should have been rid of the boy by now. Damn it, the old coot was getting more and more sentimental as the years carried on. He hadn’t even wanted to abduct the Queen of Thice when the opportunity had presented itself because of some rumor that she was happily married to the king. Soon, Mala decided, she would have to get rid of the old wizard. Admittedly he was useful for some of the more difficult spells, and he was powerful, but Mala had no doubt that she had long since surpassed Zola’s abilities.

Well if he wouldn’t hurry she would just have to start on this girl herself. Uttering a quick teleportation spell Mala carried herself to the dungeon.

* * *

Lacia shivered. The shiver was not due to the cold, although her flesh was a little chilled. The magic which had whisked her to this room she was in had also taken away her wedding dress and undergarments leaving her standing naked. What caused the shiver in Lacia was the likeness of the room to that of her father’s dungeons. If this is where the wizard had meant to send her it did not indicate a pleasant future.

To prevent any unpleasantness from taking her by surprise Lacia crouched into the room’s corner, trying to make herself as small and indiscernible as possible.

The raven-haired sorceress appeared before her, seeming out of thin air as the magic users custom seemed to be. Mala had exchanged her tight black coverings for a loose fitting black robe which draped over the magical woman’s excellent curves.

“Come here girl.”

Lacia felt her self being compelled to go to the sorceress. Her mind seemed to find the command comforting and proper. She slowly stood up from her crouch, her back straightening, pushing her breasts forward.

Zola appeared, in the way of magical teleportation, from nowhere. The compulsion was broken due to the interruption of the wizard’s appearance, and Lacia shot back down into her crouch. The wizard turned to face her and nodded approvingly.

I see you really are a blonde, a voice in her mind said.

Lacia’s cheeks blushed a crimson red. Her hand moved to cover her exposed pussy and its blonde pubic hair. The gentle caress of her own palm cupping her sex caused a slight tingle to pass through Lacia’s body.

“Good, you are here Zola,” Mala approved. “Now we may begin. Already the effect of this building affects the slut.”

At that remark Lacia wanted to protest, but found she was unable to. Indeed her body was getting excited, she was fast becoming a slut. She took some comfort in that it wasn’t all her fault.

We will not start for a while Mala.

“What?!” demanded Mala, outraged. “Don’t tell me you haven’t gotten rid of the boy yet?”

Lacia’s ears perked. Was Ryn all right? She had feared the worst. After all what chance would a baker have against a wizard? But there seemed to be a chance that Ryn had survived. God how she wished he were here right now. In part she need him to comfort her, Ryn’s presence always seemed to soothe any fears Lacia had. But Ryn’s presence was fast becoming desirable because Lacia found herself getting hornier and hornier. The hand covering her pussy gently rubbed her moistening slit in an attempt to relieve the building tension of passion.

“Stop that,” Mala commanded. “Look at her Zola, she can’t even stop from playing with herself. We must act now.”

Lacia was chagrined that she had been caught trying to pleasure herself, but even more so that she had been forced to stop. No matter how much she tried she was unable to move her hand about her sopping sex. She longed for her baker, the only man she found worthy to be her lover, the only man she wanted as a lover. But she needed him now. She needed to feel his hard cock press into her body.

No, she had to stop thinking of Ryn, it only made things worse. They had only been together once and the great pleasure and release she felt that one time was exactly what she needed now, Ryn’s perfectly stiff member in her cunt, pumping vigorously, scratching the itch which had overwhelmed her vagina.

Lacia, the voice in her head called. Do you ever want to see Ryn again?

Oh god, yes. Ryn and her together, at this moment, it was more than anything. But in the back of her mind, in a part which had not been overcome by lust and was still capable of rational thought she wanted to be with Ryn, always. They shared a bond and to be apart from him was painful.

The voice sensed that. Yes I see, love. Ryn had it too.

The part of Lacia not saturated with desire thrilled at that confirmation.

I have made a wager with young Ryn. If he can withhold from a task for twenty-four hours then myself and my associate, the sorceress Mala, shall refrain from the torments we usually inflict on women such as yourself and send you on your way with him, to be together as long as the two of you see fit. On the other hand if he loses the two of you will never see each other again and you will be ours. What do you think?

“Ryn,” Lacia grunted unsteadily. Her entire body was shaking from an insatiable hunger. “Want... to... be... with... Ryn... for...ever”

Of course you do.

“Are you insane?!” Mala shouted. “You’re giving the boy a chance to get her back! We’ve never done that?!”

I have my reasons.

“I didn’t agree to this!” Mala’s face twisted to a mean snarl, her ravishing features contorting but still attractive.

Zola’s face still betrayed no emotion but his mental words were tinged with a subtle acid. It was not your decision to make.

“We’re partners!”

You are only here on my leave. Your powers only remain because I have not deemed to take them from you.

Mala’s expression went from outraged to horrified as the implications of what he said sunk in. “You wouldn’t dare Zola! You couldn’t!”

I have engaged in the actions of doing it countless times Mala. If I wished to finally wrest your powers from you it would be simple.

“I-I apologize Zola. I did not mean to step out of place.”

This girl shall remain untouched for twenty-two hours.

“But without release from her growing passions that would make her aroused at levels unimaginable,” Mala marveled. “She would attack any attempt at relief like a hungry lion at a slow fat zebra.”

I am aware.

“P-please,” Lacia begged, still grunting. “Need... Ryn... now... in... me...”

“This is incredibly cruel Zola,” Mala said sympathetic.

Then give her something to occupy her.

Mala caught the wizard’s drift. The black robe she wore slid down her shoulders to reveal the creamy white skin beneath. Letting the robe slip to the floor Mala revealed the secrets of her body only hinted at in the skimpy black outfit she had worn earlier. The nipples at the tips of her large breasts pointed outward erect and inviting. Her cunt had been shaved of any surrounding hair leaving a smooth mound of flesh jutting from her body.

“Girl, lick my cunt and bring me to pleasure.”

In her lust addled state Lacia could only obey in the hopes of fulfillment. She crawled over to Mala’s standing figure and took a cautious lick at the sorceress’ bald pussy. Mala’s hand pressed the back of Lacia’s head and pressed the baker’s wife’s face firmly into the hairless crotch. Soon Lacia’s tongue was bathing the pussy and Mala let her hand go from the girl’s head.

The sorceress let herself get lost as the noblewoman’s wet tongue washed over her cunt like that of a broken slave. After a few minutes Lacia stopped her attentions. Angry at the pause Mala looked down and saw Lacia looking up at her with large pleading eyes full of tears.

“Please... Need... Ryn’s... Cock...”

Flabbergasted Mala turned to Zola. “For God’s sake Zola, just fuck her already.”

“No... Ryn’s... cock... Ryn’s... cock...”

“Look girl,” Mala told her mater-of-factly. “You can only have Zola’s cock.”

Lacia shook her head absentmindedly. “Ryn’s... Cock....”

“Either Zola’s cock goes in you or no one’s does. Not unless your husband wins the bet.”

“...”

“What was that?”

“Zola’s...Cock...” Lacia mumbled, broken. Tears flew freely down her face.

“Say it a little louder,” taunted Mala.

“Zola’s... Cock,” Lacia said clearly.

“Where do you want it?” the sorceress asked, delighting in the pain this was causing the noble Lady.

“In...my... cunt...” Lacia sobbed.

I’m not sure about this.

“Oh come on Zola,” Mala said playfully. “She’s practically begging you to shove it up her cunt. Beg him girl, or you’ll never feel anything in your hole. Beg him to put his cock in your cunt.”

“Please... put... your... cock...in...my... cunt...”

“Spread you pussy open for him,” Mala commanded.

Already on all fours Lacia brought her hand back and stretched the fleshy folds of her drenched pussy open to invite the old wizard’s cock to enter.

All right, the wizard conceded. Only this once, until I’ve won the wager.

Lifting his robe up, Zola’s cock sprang to life. Mala marveled how young it looked, like it belonged on the body of a twenty-year-old. It wasn’t especially large, average size, but it looked out of place on the old man. She had never felt it in her vagina but could imagine how it would feel from the constant blow jobs he had her perform on it.

Zola slid his hard member into the crying girl’s soaked cunt. It shot in like a rocket from all the lubrication. Rather than fucking the baker’s wife Zola felt all he was doing was slipping his cock in and out of her, it was an odd sensation. He would have to remember to lower how much juices she excreted when he was done so that the high levels she might end up producing wouldn’t alter his plan.

As his cock fucked her Lacia kept sobbing Ryn’s name, ashamed of what she was doing. If only her needs hadn’t been so desperate, if only she could have waited until she had found Ryn. Would he understand? She couldn’t blame him if he didn’t. Each thrust in her pussy, each pleasured stroke was another step she saw Ryn walking away from her. But she needed every stroke to quell the burning desires that had swelled up in her, threatening to explode.

As she felt her orgasm approach she prayed for Ryn to forgive her adultery and betrayal of him. The old man’s sperm spat forth from his young cock and coated the walls of her cunt. The impact of the semen splattering against her inner folds caused Lacia to explode in a wash of pleasure and euphoric feeling. She moaned out in delight and regret.

“Ryn!”

And the room was silent except for and old man’s heavy breathing, a woman’s amused laughter, and another woman’s mournful sobs.

From above Mala’s voice said “,Don’t worry girl, you can’t get pregnant by his seed. It’s a magic spell he developed long ago.”

Some comfort. But as Lacia sat crumpled up in a fetal position crying, afraid she would lose her husband, not because of the manipulations of magic users but of his own choice, she decided she would take what comfort she could get.

* * *

For twenty-two more hours the desire built up in Lacia once again. She craved cock like a desert craves rain, but she did not submit herself to Zola or Mala again, hoping to salvage some part of her marriage from the ordeal.

By the end of the twenty-second hour she could only think of two things. One was a cock up her cunt. The other was that it had to be Ryn’s cock.

Ten minutes after the twenty-second hour she wondered if it would be considered cheating to shove a chair leg up there. And that’s when Zola declared she was ready.

* * *

Zola teleported Lacia to another room. It looked incredibly similar to the one she and Ryn had first been bought to. The one difference was a large cock sticking out of one of the walls. Lacia stared at it, transfixed, imagining what it would feel like to walk up to the wall and just slip it into her cunt.

But her thought of Ryn purged the incredible dream from her thoughts.

It is quite alright. By using the cock on the wall you are not committing adultery. Use it to satisfy your every desire. I guarantee it shall not disappoint.

* * *

Ryn watched as Lacia suddenly appeared in the room. Was his time up already? She stared at him, directly at him. It was like she couldn’t look away. She must have seen him. She was listening to something, but he couldn’t hear any sounds.

Lacia walked up to him and he once again bathed himself in her beauty. That such a woman had agreed to marry him was the stuff of dreams. Her face looked tense though and he decided he would have to remedy that as soon as possible. Just as soon as he got out of this wall.

She stopped just in front of the wall and Ryn realized it wasn’t him she was looking at, just his cock, protruding from the wall hard as a pole. She was fascinated by it, looking at it with such longing. For some reason he felt pleased by that.

Her hand came out trebling and he wondered what had happened to her that made her such a wreck. Lacia gently and slowly touched his cock, as if trying to see if it were real. Her touch sent shivers through his body, his cock trembled. Lacia’s hand shot backwards suddenly afraid. But it didn’t move again and she reached out to touch it once more. The second time, though he shivered in delight, his cock did not tremble.

* * *

The cock did not move the second time she touched it.

Encouraged by this reaction Lacia took a firm grip on the cock jutting out from the wall. It felt real, just like she remembered Ryn’s. She held onto it, remembering Ryn’s cock so vividly. Holding on she bent down and carefully moved her head towards it. Deliberately slow she let her tongue snake out of her mouth and give the head of the cock a quick lick.

* * *

God! What was she doing? If she kept this up there was no way he was going to last the entire twenty-four hours. Her tongue once again licked the head of his cock and he felt his body shudder with delight. Her entire mouth moved to cover his cock and it clamped down, engulfing it. Her tongue made swirls around his shaft and it drove him crazy. He tensed himself up, trying to forestall an ejaculation that would come sooner or later.

* * *

Lacia let the cock pop out of her mouth. It even tasted the same as Ryn’s. In every way she could tell the cock on the wall was identical to her husband’s. God how she longed to feel it inside of her. Her body screamed at her to relieve herself of the passion that was ready to tear her apart.

She couldn’t be sure why the wizard had made an imitation of Ryn’s cock or why he mounted it on a wall but she wasn’t about to look a gift horse in the mouth. Her adulterous dalliance with the wizard, although essential on a physical level, had been emotionally draining. Now when her body required a liberation of the passions inside of her she was given this cock replica to assuage that need. Lacia remembered gossip about court ladies who used similar devices. She had always wondered why they resorted to such devices, now she had an inkling.

She turned around and fell on all fours. She looked back at the cock, trying to approximate how high it was. Her body moved, raising her hips so that her pussy was level with the copy of Ryn’s cock and thrust backward forcefully. She screamed as gratification of all her desires occurred when the artificial cock inside of her began to scratch away the insatiable irritation that inhabited her cunt.

* * *

He couldn’t bare to watch. Ryn knew what she was doing, and he knew it would ultimately spell doom for them. There was no way he could hold off his ejaculation if he was inside his wife.

The velvety folds of her vagina swallowed up his cock and he could feel the euphoric world of his wife’s cunt surround his member. Her body began to madly gyrate on his cock, as though she were releasing decades of pent up cravings.

Ryn whined mentally. This wasn’t fair. What kind of wager was this? In order to stay with the woman he loved he had to keep his body from reacting to the sensations she caused him. Shit! Shit! Shit!

He could feel his body preparing to ejaculate. He was on the verge of losing Lacia even as she was impaled and franticly thrusting her body onto his cock. Didn’t she know what she was doing to him? Ryn’s mind roared in agony. He wouldn’t lose her!

He tensed the muscles in his crotch trying to hold back his oncoming discharge of seed. It was only a temporary solution, there was no way he could fight against the pleasures of his wife for long but it gave him time to think as Lacia’s cunt slid on and off his cock. God, he wanted to cum in her. He wondered if losing her forever would be worth the pleasure he could have now. If he was going to cum and lose her anyway he might as well enjoy it.

No! He couldn’t succumb to the pleasures of now. He didn’t just want the momentous pleasures Lacia could bring, he wanted to be with her every second of his life. He wouldn’t lose her just so he could cum one last time. He had to think with his heart and his head not his cock. He had to stop this, he couldn’t let Lacia live the rest of her life as a slave to the wizard.

The thought of Lacia satisfying the needs of the wizard brought Ryn out of the haze brought about by Lacia’s attentions to his cock. As she shot back onto his member, the entire thing being swallowed by her greedy hole, Ryn came upon a solution. He did the only thing he could think of, he began to pee.

* * *

Lacia felt a warm liquid blast out of the fake cock into her cunt. Surprised she pulled her self off the imitation phallus. The liquid continued to hit her body until she was safely out of range. She turned and watched as the cock released a stream of piss.

The arc of golden liquid eventually tapered off and became no more than a few drips. Realization hit Lacia, this was no false cock, it was real. And she had fucked it, just as she had fucked the old wizard. She had not cheated on her beloved Ryn not once but twice!

She thought it had seemed too real. It was just like Ryn’s only more pleasurable. It was like.. like... like she had been consistently getting hornier for twenty hours and was suddenly given release. Oh god, it was Ryn! She rushed to hold the cock in her hands. No wonder it felt so much like Ryn’s cock, it was Ryn’s cock. Lacia felt so relieved. She hadn’t cheated on Ryn by using this cock in the wall. But how had it gotten there? She pressed herself against the stone barrier.

“Ryn?”

No answer.

“Ryn, are you there?”

No answer. He had to be there, he had to be. Even now the cock was softening. The wall began to grow around it as the member shrunk, spent from the act of peeing.

What was she going to do? Her husband was stuck in the wall and she was a dirty slut, no better than the peasant wenches that gave up their virtue for little more than a handsome smile. Even if she could get Ryn out of the wall how could she ever look him in the eye. She began to cry.

* * *

Ryn tried to assure his wife that he was all right but she couldn’t hear him. At least she had stopped fucking him. His cock was even going flaccid. He would win this bet. Soon he and Lacia would be able to go on their way.

Lacia kept her body pressed against the wall trying to be as close to her husband as she could get. Ryn simply watched his wife, allowing a sensation of calm to overcome him. She was all right. Naked, but otherwise fine.

* * *

“Great plan old man,” Mala sneered. “What was your idea? Loose the wager and the girl?”

Do not mock me Mala. If the boy could find a way to ensure his victory in this wager then the more power to him.

“But we’re going to loose the little bitch?”

So it seems.

“And you’re going to just let it happen.”

Yes.

“I don’t believe this! You knew all along this would happen, didn’t you? You had no intention of winning the wager! You and your stupid happy endings!”

There is nothing you can do about it now!

Damn the old man! He was right there was nothing she could do. As long as the boy remained flaccid and his wife made no move to harden him, preferring to wallow in self debasement, the wager was as good as lost. There were only minutes left until the wagered period was over. Mala wouldn’t lose this girl, she had not yet paid for her crime of being a noble. An idea suddenly began to form in her mind.

* * *

His wife continued to cry. Out of nowhere the sorceress the wizard had been with earlier appeared. She no longer wore the black straps hiding her private parts but was now completely naked. Her large breasts were firm and her pussy was hairless. The sorceress walked up behind Lacia and pushed the girl aside. Ryn tried to protest as his wife was tossed away but blanched as his cock began to reharden at the sight of this voluptuous witch.

The raven-haired sorceress smiled as she watched his member stiffen. No doubt she was aware of the wager the wizard had made and was here to make sure Ryn lost. Ryn began to worry, he couldn’t muster up any more piss, he had used it all keeping Lacia from making him cum.

The sorceress bent down and took hold of his cock in her hands. She brought her lips to the hard appendage and kissed it. The cock quivered and she brought her mouth around the excited member.

The sorceress’s expert mouth began to work its magic on Ryn’s cock. Her tongue circled around his shaft and head as her head bobbed on his shaft. She began to suck, her cheeks seeming to cave in. Ryn tried to hold back the ejaculation he knew was coming, cursing the fates for this new turn of events. If he was going to lose why couldn’t he have done it while his dick was plunged in his wife’s pussy and not in this stranger’s mouth. He had lost the last opportunity he would ever have to cum in Lacia.

Ryn couldn’t fight against the sorceress’ mouth. It was like a wet vacuum trying to suck the semen from his balls, except for the tongue playing with his cock, tickling the very smallest parts of his manhood, bringing him to heights of pleasure he had never known before.

* * *

Mala tasted the salty cum as it shot into her mouth. Soon the girl would be on all fours begging to be used like the slut she was. Mala pulled her head away from the baker’s cock and stood triumphantly. The little noble girl was crying a river of tears and the sound of her bawling sent a thrill of achievement and conquest through Mala’s body.

* * *

Congratulations boy, you’ve won.

Ryn heard the words and couldn’t believe them. His muscles, still tight, were engaged in the useless task of keeping his cum from shooting out his cock. He could feel the semen surging to escape, he could perhaps hold on for seconds before he came in the Mala’s mouth.

At the wizards declaration the sorceress seemed to come out of a trance. Her eyes widened, almost as if she were surprised that she was still sucking on Ryn’s cock. She pulled away from his member, fuming. His cock slipped out of her mouth with an audible “pop”.

“What do you mean he’s won!”

Ryn’s body totally relaxed. As if to heap one final defeat on the raven-haired sorceress his hard cock shot forth a long burst of cum over her face and tits, covering them with the white goo. His penis continued to shoot the milky seed as Mala stayed frozen, stunned at the defilement of her body. The bursts of cum seemed to go on forever as Ryn discharged the products of 24 hours of stimulation to his manhood. When it was over the sorceress was coated by a layer of the slimy stuff.

The sorceress sputtered in indignation, spitting cum from her delicate lips. “H-how dare you!” she raged.

Hush Mala, he has won the wager. Zola snapped his fingers.

Ryn found himself once again in the clearing he had been abducted from. He was in his wedding finery once more. His muscles were stiff and he began to stretch to awaken them. Close by Lacia lay on the ground in what he guessed was similar position that she had been after Mala had thrown her aside earlier. She too was in her wedding clothes.

“Ryn?” Lacia called out unsure.

Ryn went to her. He fell to his knees and scooped her into his arms in an embrace, happy to once again be with the woman he loved. He would do whatever he could to ensure that they never again were separated.

“You had me worried,” Ryn whispered in her ear. “If you had made me cum before the right moment we would never have seen each other.”

“Oh god! I’m so sorry” she cried, holding on to him tightly. “I thought it was a fake penis. When you began to pee I figured out it was you. I couldn’t bear to face you.”

“It’s all right,” he assured her. “I just couldn’t stand the thought of you with that damn magical couple.”

Lacia’s firm embrace slackened. To Ryn’s confusion she pulled away from his arms with a stricken look on her face.

“Is something wrong?”

“Ryn... I... In their castle there was a spell. I... I got hornier after every second that’s why when I fucked your dick I was so wild.”

“Honey, that’s all right. There wasn’t any permanent damage, I won the wager after all.”

“It’s not that,” Lacia said, all color gone from her face. “After the first hour I couldn’t stand what the spell was doing to me. I needed a man really bad. REALLY bad. I... I fucked the wizard.

Ryn didn’t move, he didn’t say anything. He just stared at her, unsure of what to do, how he should reply.

“Oh god, I’m so sorry,” she cried. “After that I was so ashamed of cheating on you I didn’t do anything for the next twenty hours even though my desire got worse and worse. It was hell Ryn, the longing just kept getting worse and worse until I thought I’d die. But I promised myself I would never cheat on you again. I’m so sorry.”

He stared at her, his face unreadable. Finally he forced a grin on his face.

“It’s all right.”

But the grimace on his face told her it wasn’t, that this was the sort of thing that would loom over their marriage forever. If only there were some way she could make it up to him. It is said that salvation comes in the oddest places. So it was in this case as out of nowhere the sorceress Mala appeared dressed in her loose black robe.

His wife’s indiscretion momentarily forgotten, Ryn spun to face Mala, prepared to fight against the power he knew he could not stop.

“Hello masters,” Mala said grudgingly.

“What do you want,” Ryn demanded.

Mala had to force the words out of her mouth. “Zola wagered you could not hold your cum for twenty-four hours. If you lost you would lose your wife to us. Every wager must have equal amounts put up by both sides. I am the counter wager to your wife.”

“What?” Ryn said, disbelieving.

“Zola has given me to you,” Mala spit out. “The old man has decided that since you won the game I belong to you two now. I must follow your every command.”

The sorceress glared at the baker. “I am your toy.”

The couple stared at Mala for a while. The sorceress stood there bubbling with anger but unable to do anything.

“Bark like a dog,” Lacia said.

Mala shot a dirty look at the noblewoman. The sorceress opened her mouth and began to bark.

“Stop that,” Ryn said.

Mala stopped her barking, hate glowing in her eyes.

“So it’s true,” Lacia whispered, amazed.

“Yes,” said Mala through gritted teeth. “Command me as you will.”

“Fuck my husband Mala.”

Mala suddenly looked very frightened. She seemed to be resisting as her body began to move towards Ryn.

“No!” Ryn shouted. Mala’s body stopped and she looked very relieved.

“Thank you master,” Mala gasped.

“Ryn I want her to fuck you. If we’ve both fucked different people then we’ll be even. And you can maybe trust me again.”

“I already trust you.”

“Maybe, but I know that what I did hurt you. This is the best way I can think to make it up. Fuck her Ryn.”

“Please no,” Mala spoke up. She sounded desperate. “I’ll do what ever you want, take over kingdoms, steal treasures, kill people. If I have to I’ll even pleasure you both orally for as long as you like. I’ll act like an animal, crawl on all fours like a dog, carry you on my back like a horse. Humiliate me, make me walk through the streets naked, make me please animals with my mouth, brand me if you like. Just please, whatever you do, don’t let anyone fuck me.”

“Why not?” asked Ryn.

“Because I’m a virgin. I don’t have a hymen or anything but if I ever have sex I’ll lose my powers. Please, they’re all I have.”

The two lovers were startled by this revelation.

“Mala,” Lacia said “,fuck my husband.”

“No,” Mala shouted. But she was already removing her robe to free her near perfect body. She grabbed Ryn in an embrace and placed her lips on his. Her tongue pushed into his mouth engaging his own in a wrestling match of taste and saliva. Her large breasts pressed against his chest as he pulled her further toward him.

Mala’s hands went to his pants. She ripped away his belt with a quick spell and began to pull his pants down. His hard cock shot up, freed from the oppression of his pants. It poked her and she pulled away from the kiss.

Mala slowly lay herself on the ground, pulling Ryn on top of her. He let his hands brush over her nipples, bringing them to hardness. His mouth came down and he sucked on her right nipple. His tongue kept brushing against the tip and circling the areola. Mala gasped at the stimulation of his tasting her breast.

Lacia watched the two go at it a little jealous. She knew this was necessary to save her marriage and silently she knew that it would take more than this. The male ego was a delicate thing, and it would take more than just being even in order for it to be healed. No doubt they would have to keep the sorceress as some sort of pet so Ryn could fuck her as many times as was needed. And once he was better they could use the sorceress together. Lacia was not opposed to letting the sorceress eat her out.

Ryn pulled at Mala’s nipple with his teeth, stretching it to a long point. He let go and it snapped back into shape. His hips slowly moved, shoving his cock into her tight virgin cunt. The process was slow and Mala gasped each time Ryn thrust another half inch of himself into her resistant pussy. Finally Ryn got the entire length of his cock into her body. It was a tight fit, her vaginal walls closed snuggly on his dick.

He pulled out his shaft and plunged his cock into Mala’s awaiting body once again. The going was easier the second time. Mala shouted as Ryn’s cock continued to loosen her once pristine cunt. Ryn struck his shaft in again and again, each strike pounding away at her cunt’s constriction.

Mala felt her power ebb away with each ram of Ryn’s hard penis up her pussy. Her wonderful magic was leaving her, the only thing which had consoled her through many years of painful adolescence. In it’s place a longing for this baker’s cock was spreading through her body. She wanted to cry, it wasn’t a fair trade. It was bad enough that a compulsion had been placed on her to obey the noblewoman and her baker husband but to be a slave to his cock as well, it was too much. She couldn’t stand it. But her body began to yearn for the feeling of his hardness between her legs.

Little did Ryn know he was obliging this longing, pumping his stiff member into her now loosened cunt. It was still tight but it offered no resistance as he shoved himself into her. He enjoyed the sensuous feeling of her body contracting around his firm cock. He let his hands grip onto her tits as he quickened his pace, climax approaching.

Mala, who had thought Ryn’s initial pace was fast enough shouted in dismay as his cock pressed on at an alarming rate. It was like he was hammering into her, pounding away at her most sensitive opening. He squished her breasts between his fingers, his body stiffening as his cock discharged a barrage of cum into her cunt.

Ryn pulled out of the former sorceress, pulling his pants back on. He turned to look at his wife who was watching him intently. She seemed a little miffed even though this was her idea.

“Mala get up,” Lacia barked.

Mala rose, tired. She could feel the power of the magic no more. She ached to have Ryn inside her again, but the compulsion placed on her made her obey the woman’s words.

“Mala, hands on your cunt immediately, you are not to let any of my husband’s seed fall to the ground. In fact, I want you to get it all out of your body, I’ll not have my husband’s first child be with a slave.”

Mala quickly obeyed, catching the dripping semen from her pussy with one hand while her other dug into her cunt pulling out as much of Ryn’s cum as she could. Soon, though an eternity for Mala, her cunt was red and raw while her hands cupped as much of the white goo as she could excavate.

“Good, now drink it all, lick the rest off your hands.”

Her hands raised to her lips, Mala slurped down as much of the jism as she could. She tried to ignore the large quantity of semen passing though her lips down her throat. Twice she had to fight back a gag reflex. When that was done her tongue licked away at her palm, cleaning off any remaining semen from her hands. Her tongue made its way around her entire hand and then the other, lapping away the salty film covering them.

When she finished she looked up. Both Ryn and Lacia had gotten on their horses.

“Time to go Mala. Now that I think of it some of your suggestions earlier were pretty good.”

Mala wondered what suggestions she had meant. Then she remembered the alternatives to fucking she had recommended. Surely Lacia couldn’t meant to make her do all those things. But Lacia’s expression was far from encouraging. Mala turned to Ryn, he would be kinder, he had to have enjoyed fucking her. He would want her do it more, surely.

But Ryn simply stared at her.

“Please master,” she begged.

“What?” asked Ryn.

“Will you ever fuck me again?” Mala asked, trying to avert her gaze to avoid looking at him.

“Do you want me to?” Ryn asked. Mala thought she could hear a tinge of sympathy. Hope sprang from her heart.

“Yes please,” she said quickly.

“We’ll see,” said Lacia. “Until then we have to get to the castle. Mala you are to walk aside our horses, naked and playing with yourself. At our next stop you are to suck off Ryn’s horse.”

“Dear,” Ryn said. “Our next stop is a highly populated city.

“I know,” said Lacia. She started off. Ryn began to follow her. Mala’s hands darted in and out of her pussy while she tried to catch up with her masters.

They made quite a sight, a couple in wedding finery traveling on horseback while a naked large breasted raven-haired beauty walked between them, her hands shoved up her cunt, crying silently to herself.

END