The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Bank Robbery

mc ff mf fd ft

Synopsis: A bored bank clerk’s day suddenly becomes a lot more interesting when an unusual robbery takes place.

Disclaimer: This story is the property of Hynoslut, and cannot be reproduced etc. without the author’s permission. You should not read this if you are less than 18 years old, as it contains sexual material and some crude language.

All and any feedback will be greatly appreciated, and should either be sent to me at , or be sent to me on the forum. Cheers!

Emma sighed. Another boring day. She had been working at the bank for four months now and she was thoroughly bored of stamping forms and adding figures and tapping things into computers. Emma was attractive, with short red hair and a figure that was extremely curvy. Sometimes she thought she was rather fat, but she had never had any problem attracting men, and most of the time she was very happy with how she looked.

She stamped the old man’s paying-in form and sighed again, glancing at the clock and wondering how much longer it would be till lunch. The old man left, leaving the bank empty. Emma smiled to herself, glad to be able to drift off into her own fantasy world for a little while. Then the door opened again, interrupting her before she could think of anything suitably entertaining to think about.

She looked up and couldn’t stifle a gasp. A woman had come into the bank. She had long blonde hair, and was the single most beautiful person Emma had ever seen. It was not this, however, that made her gasp. It was what the woman was wearing. She was dressed in a tight black PVC dress that barely came down to cover a gorgeous ass. A tiny movement and everything would be on display. Her legs were clad in thigh high boots of shiny black leather, and in one hand she carried a small black object. Her other hand held the ends of two leashes. Behind the blonde were two more attractive young women. Both were dressed identically in black leather kneeboots, PVC shorts and leather collars, to which were clipped the leashes. They were topless, two pairs of gorgeous breasts on display for the entire world to see. They didn’t seem to mind their near-nakedness, following the blonde docilely. They smiled adoringly at her, their arms hanging submissively by their sides.

The blonde walked up to the perspex screen that was supposed to protect Emma, and smiled wickedly at her. The two women fell to their knees next to the blonde, and began to stroke and caress her legs, nuzzling their faces against them, running their hands up and down the smooth thighs and across the shiny surface of the blonde’s boots.

“Hello. I would like to make a withdrawal.”

Emma gaped at her, speechless. “Wh- what?”

“I would like to take some money out. Now,” the gorgeous blonde purred.

“Uh, ok. Um, how much would you like to take out?” Emma tried not to stare at the two half-naked women, caressing the blonde so erotically. She tried not to stare at the blonde’s own gorgeous form, accentuated by the tight shiny dress that she wore.

“How much have you got?” the blonde asked.

“What? What do you mean?”

The blonde stared into her eyes. “You will give me all the money in the tills.”

Emma stared back into the woman’s blue eyes. Suddenly, she shook her head blinking.

“This isn’t funny. Please leave or I’m going to call the police. And take your girlfriends or whatever they are with you.”

“I don’t think so.” She leaned up close to the screen, even though the perspex was in the way, Emma could smell her sweet, heavy perfume floating through the slot at the bottom. Emma suddenly started to feel dizzy.

“Please leave. Please.”

The blonde raised her hand, and Emma sure that what she held was like a mobile phone, or maybe a TV remote. The blonde pointed it at her and pressed a button. Emma gasped, bizarre thoughts suddenly filling her mind. She saw herself, dressed like the two women on the floor kneeling before this woman, submitting to her. She shuddered as she wondered what it would be like to serve this woman, to be like the two slaves, to be a slave herself.

She shook her head. “Stop it! Stop! Wh-what are you doing?”

The blonde smiled at her, wickedly, seductively. “It’s not difficult to understand. My perfume contains powerful pheromones that make you suggestible and horny. You are horny aren’t you?”

Emma suddenly realised that she was. Unbelievably horny. She could barely stop her hand from dropping to stroke her pussy.

“Y-yes” she whispered, not even meaning to answer.

“And this thing here is a clever little toy that emits energy waves in a tight beam, changing brainwaves, making people even more suggestible. Making them unable to resist any suggestion I plant into their mind.”

Emma shook her head again. This wasn’t possible! “Please, stop. Leave me alone. I’ll do anything.”

“Oh I know you will.”

“No. No, don’t.” Emma was terrified, scared and angry and desperate, as she stood before this seductive woman, unable to move away.

“You want to obey me,” The blonde murmured. “You want to serve me.”

As she said it, Emma realised that it was true. She knew that the woman was planting these thoughts in her now-receptive mind. She had told Emma so herself, but that didn’t change what Emma suddenly wanted. She did want to obey her. Again, images of her submitting to the blonde flashed through her mind, making her hornier than ever.

“I am your owner, your goddess. There is nothing that you will not do for me. You need to serve me, to be my willing little slave. You do want to be my slave don’t you?”

“Y-yes. No!” Emma tried to fight off these bizarre, erotic thoughts that were soaking through her mind. “I won’t!”

“You will. You want to serve me. You want to be my slave. You want to serve your mistress don’t you?”

Emma couldn’t help herself. Just listening to the woman purring these seductive words at her nearly made her cum there and then.

“Yes.”

“Yes what? Tell me what you want.”

“I want- I want to serve you. I want to be your slave.” Her words signified her surrender as her will collapsed before the blonde’s suggestions. Her shoulders slumped and her head fell forwards.

“Good girl. You will address me as Mistress Cassandra. Now, unlock that door.”

“Yes Mistress Cassandra.”

Emma went round through the back office to unlock the door that opened onto the main area. Mike, tapping away on a computer looked up.

“Hey, where are you going? I thought you were on the till until lunch?”

Emma didn’t reply, fixated on obeying her mistress. She opened the door to find the blonde waiting there, her two playthings standing behind her, still being led around on their leashes. Mike jumped up as he saw them his mouth dropping open.

“Wha—? Emma, what’s going on?”

Emma turned to her co-worker. “Mistress Cassandra is taking out some money.”

“Huh? Mistress Cassandra?”

“She means me.” The blonde walked to wards the astounded man, one hand resting on her hips, the other holding the device. She swung her hips sexily, a seductive smile on her face. Mike was clearly aroused, an enormous erection straining at his trousers. He stared at the gorgeous vision mouth open, his eyes occasionally flicking to the two half-naked slaves. The blonde leant close to Mike, her hot breath on his face. He breathed in; taking in the perfume that would make him more easily enslaved.

She stroked his cheek, staring into his eyes. “I want some money. That’d be ok wouldn’t it?”

Mike made a strangled gurgle, eyes wide. She pressed her PVC clad body against his, her free hand wrapping around his neck, pulling their faces closer together. She kissed him, long, hard, deep. He breathed in deeply, just staring at her.

“It will be ok won’t it?” She repeated.

“Whatever you want.” Mike breathed. Cassandra smiled, stroking his face. He breathed in again, taking in more of her seductive perfume, making it harder and harder for him to resist her.

“Men are so easy to enslave. I didn’t even need this.” She held up the black device. Mike gazed at it blankly. “My perfume and my beauty have made you my slave haven’t they, little boy?”

“Whatever you say...” Mike murmured, gazing at her raptly.

Cassandra turned to Emma. “Come here slave.” She ordered. Emma obeyed, smiling adoringly at her Mistress.

“Is this how little sluts should be dressed before their Mistress?”

Emma and Mike shook their heads.

“Well then. Strip!”

“Yes Mistress.” The two hypnotised co-workers chorused, tearing off their clothes until they both stood naked before her. Mike still had an enormous erection. Cassandra saw it and smiled.

“Slavegirl, why don’t you take that cock in your mouth.”

“Yes Mistress Cassandra,” Emma said, falling to her knees before Mike. She had never really liked him. She thought he was a bit of an arsehole, but she was completely unable to resist her Mistress’s command. She took Mike’s hard cock in her mouth, sucking gently, wrapping her tongue round it and moving her head up and down. Mike was already so turned on by Mistress’s mere presence that he came in seconds, pumping hot semen into Emma’s mouth. She dutifully swallowed it, and then stood, smiling at Cassandra.

“Good girl. Now, why don’t you go and take the money out of the tills, while slaveboy here serves me in a different way.”

“Yes Mistress.” At her command, Mike crawled to her, and lifting up the front of the short dress, began licking her out. Her two other slaves came to her, kneeling at her feet and running their hands over her legs and buttocks.

Emma went to the tills, opening them one by one and taking out the rolls of notes, which she out into a bag. She went back into the office as Cassandra came with a gasp of pleasure. She closed her eyes, breathing hard. She opened them and looked at Emma.

“Good girl. Now, give the bag to one of my little sluts.” Emma handed the bag of money to one of the sex-slaves, jealous of her position as one of Mistress’s favoured playthings.

“Hasn’t she been a good girl my little sluts?” Mistress said, turning to the two slavegirls.

“Yes Mistress Cassandra,” They said in unison, smiling adoringly at their owner.

“Then reward her for being such an obedient puppet.”

“Yes Mistress Cassandra.” The two girls rose to their feet, the bag of money left on the floor. They strutted sexily up to Emma, staring at her smoulderingly. One of them went round behind her, while the other came right up to her. She out her slender arms round Emma’s neck pressing her half-naked body against the nude banker. The second slavegirl stepped up behind her, sliding her arms round her waist. She ran her tongue up the side of Emma’s neck in one long, slow lick that sent shivers running down Emma’s spine. For just a split second, Emma felt revolted. She had never been attracted to any woman before, and this seemed so wrong to her. Then the slavegirl in front of her was kissing her passionately while the one behind nibbled gently at the back of her neck, barely brushing the sensitive skin with her teeth. All thoughts of revulsion or resistance were swept away by a wave of pleasure, and she found herself running her hands over the body of the girl in front of her, pressing herself hard against her, pushing their breasts together. The slave ran the side of her leather-booted leg up Emma’s calf, her hand stroking Emma’s sides. The slave behind started grinding her crotch, clad in the tight PVC shorts, into Emma’s behind, her hand sliding up between the two female bodies before her and massaging Emma’s breasts.

Emma whimpered, helplessly turned on. She was vaguely aware that Mike was once more on all fours, pleasuring Mistress as she watched the three hypnoslaves perform for her. Emma gasped, shuddering with pleasure as two fingers were slipped into her dripping pussy, moving in and out slowly and sensuously. It was too much for her and she came, jerking and whimpering in uncontrollable ecstasy.

“Now,” Mistress Cassandra purred, “You two will remember nothing of what has happened here. However, if you ever here the words ‘Cassandra’s fucktoy’ you will instantly fall back into this submissive and obedient state. Do you understand?”

“Yes Mistress Cassandra.”

“Good, now, the two of you will fuck on the floor, and neither of you will be able to cum or stop for the next three hours. You will both repeat “I am Cassandra’s fucktoy” over and over until you cum. Understand? Begin.”

The two hypnotised slaves fell on each other, kissing and licking and touching and stroking. They were so busy obeying her command that they didn’t see Mistress Cassandra leave, followed by her two slavegirls on their leashes, one of them carrying the bag of banknotes.

Two hours later, the police, alerted by a customer, arrived to find the two workers grinding and gasping on the floor, shouting at the tops of their voices “I AM CASSANDRA’S FUCKTOY!” over and over. They were unable to separate them. Every time they tried, they would just throw the policemen off and jump on each other again.

After an hour, they both orgasmed explosively, yelling with pleasure. They suddenly opened their eyes, gasping as they realised they were naked. Jumping up and trying to cover themselves, they saw the police. They gaped at the stunned policemen, looking at each other and wondering what had happened.

Questioning them proved pointless. They couldn’t remember a thing. The security tapes had been taken, and there was no clue as to who could have done this.

A few days later in another part of the country, a scantily clad blonde strutted sexily into a bank...