The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Barbie Doll

Chapter 3

The first thing Pete noticed as he walked in, was the clock flashing. Immediately his mind streaked through the implications like lightening. There must have been a power cut during the day, and therefore the PC would have gone down. This meant the conditioning cycle would have ceased to run as Becka had lain on the bed. Pete felt the lurch in the pit of his stomach. Would Becka have noticed? In all the hours, had she worked out what had been happening? Was she about to erupt in anger, threatening to sue him once he freed her from the doll? Cautiously Pete approached the bedroom and saw her there still lying in the doll clothes, like a pair of twins kissing. He noticed the large damp stains to front and back of her tight hot pants, and the heady scent of arousal hung heavily in the room. He approached quietly, straining to pick up any hint as to how she was.

Leaning over the bed, he kissed her cheek. He wanted it to be passionate, but his head was filled with the sound of his thumping heart. His mind reeled at the prospect of how to handle her anger. Should he keep her restrained until she was under again? He was not into kidnap, and felt sick at the thought of her struggling to free herself. This was not how he had meant it to be.

By the slight kiss on her sweat soaked face, he was testing her reaction, but she did not seem to be violent or struggle, so he undid her hands and pulled the dildo from her mouth. Becka rolled onto her back staring up at him. He was still smiling at her, but the smile appeared false as he was not smiling inside. He was tense, prepared to defend himself in case she made a lunge at him.

“That was sooooo hot!”

Pete was so convinced he would have to fight off her fists that he couldn’t register what she had just said. He was staring into her eyes, flitting from one to the other trying to read the anger he felt certain must be there.

“Did you liked that? Becoming one of my dolls for the day, dressed up just the same and locked together.” He was still testing, seeking reassurance, but she just smiled, her eyes not focused upon him but some distant spot on the ceiling over his shoulder.

“Oh wow! That made me so horny: unable to do anything but wait for you; unable to think of anything except being your doll for hours. No stimulus, just the patient waiting. I loved it.” She was beaming as her face turned to look at his as he leaned over her. “Fuck me right now just like I was one of your dolls.” She pulled him down on her, and her mouth opened to swallow his lips.

This was different, there was a forcefulness within her as she demanded his cock, demanded to be treated as his doll. Pete was struggling to come to terms with the fact she wasn’t fighting what had happened. She seemed to be embracing it… even demanding him to treat her as his doll. He felt unnerved, insecure as she locked her open mouth around his.

“I just need to boot up my PC.”

“Not now!” She held on to him and she pressed her belly against his crotch. He felt her dampness reaching up, soaking through the material of his pants. She was saturated down there. Pete reckoned she must have been without conditioning for some hours, but she was clearly still overheated from desire.

Becka radiated a belligerence emanating from deep seated needs within her. It was raw, untamed, like there was an amplifying channel inside her magnifying the conditioning messages, an independent force had erupted within the room. Pete felt threatened by this presence. The intensity of her feelings shocked him, and he felt out of his depth. He could not understand how she could feel this way.

Yet Becka was grinding her doll form against him, moulding herself to his contours and undulating her need. She was bewitched, and Pete was struggling to accept how quickly she had assimilated his desires into her own. She was robbing him of them, for they were now her desires and he felt impotent, unable to hold back, compelled into completing his transformation of her. He had completely lost control of the situation and he felt afraid. He loved his dolls, for they never threatened him, never took charge, never made demands. Pete felt powerful with them, and they did everything to please him. Now his cock was being sucked deep into Becka’s cunt, becoming her plaything as she splayed her arms and legs wide in imitation of a fuck doll. Her eyes were glazed, unseeing as she felt the pulse of lust sweep through her, and Pete had no choice. If he tried to withdraw, she would grab hold of him and thrust his cock back into her.

The next morning was weekend and Pete was at home. Becka felt excited simply because they were together. She knew it was silly to think like that, but she couldn’t help it. This was how she was now. Pete felt shaky as he stood before the bathroom mirror shaving and reflecting upon events the previous night. He felt so mightily relieved when he finally managed to get the PC booted up and know she would soon be under the conditioning cycle and less independent. But he could not recover from the dark instinctual need that had confronted him. He knew he had to bring things to its climactic conclusion fast. He feared her wild, uncontrollable lust.

“You know, lying here yesterday, I was thinking about all the things that we’ve done since I met you.” she called out. At these words a knot tightened in Pete’s belly. The situation was too unpredictable. He didn’t know what she may have thought about on the bed yesterday, and that uncertainty, he didn’t like it. Trying to keep his voice steady, he responded,

“How you mean?”

“What we’ve done, what’s happened to me. It’s just been incredible. You have opened my eyes to so much, and I love it all.”

Here was his opportunity to finish this. He had to act, to push her to the final act, in case she started to feel differently about what had happened to her. Or perhaps worse still, in case he lost all control over what would happen to her. He had to stay calm and conversational to pull this off.

“Well that is not the most incredible part.”

“Oh?”

“Well it’s a rather strange story,” he began. “It’s about the dolls and where they came from.”

Becka had never thought about that question, and she used to be so inquisitive. Well he’d have to tell her now, she wasn’t going to let him off.

“When I was out working in the Middle East, I came across this shop down one of those back lanes in town. It was brim full of potions and things, you know how superstitious people are out there. Well my curiosity was piqued, and I wondered what sort of things you could get potions for. I started chatting to the owner and he asked me what sort of things I liked. Well naturally I started telling him about my dolls, and he gave me this bottle of clear liquid. You can find it in the top drawer by the bed.”

Becka just lay there listening, too lethargic to move, wondering where all this was leading. She wasn’t interested in getting up to root around inside a drawer for anything. So she just let him carry on.

“Of course I didn’t believe in his story at the time, that’s why the first was an accident.” He spoke so matter of factly, but suddenly Becka’s mind was in a whirl. What had he just said?

“What you mean the first was an accident?”

“The first girl that got turned into a doll. I didn’t mean it to happen, but it worked just like he had said it would. The liquid in the bottle reacts with the skin and turns it into some kind of plastic. I mean how credible is that?”

Becka’s heart started thumping in her chest, and the noise deafened her ears. Firstly the enormity of what he had just said, a girl being turned into a doll, followed closely by the excitement that it might be possible. Becka shot out of bed and searched through the drawer. There it was. It was just a small bottle of clear glass, but ornately ribbed and patterned with a beautiful pointed glass stopper. The liquid inside was also clear, like water. She shook it to make sure.

“You mean…” she began.

“Yes I know, it sounds incredible and when Danny laughed at the idea, I bet with her to try it out. She didn’t hesitate a moment. She rubbed it all over her skin and lay back gloating. But it didn’t last long before she started to change. It was incredible watching her transform. I stood there open mouthed as she shouted to me to do something to stop it. I told her I couldn’t. In just a few moments she started bucking and orgasming uncontrollably until she had become a sex doll, with latex openings inviting to be fucked.”

Becka was squirming on the bed, rubbing her thighs together. Was it true? Could it ever be possible? Her greatest ever fantasy, one that surely was impossible to ever achieve, was being described to her as if it had really happened. In the intensity of her excitement, Becka lost all control and peed in the bed.

“I didn’t fuck her at first. I thought it would wear off, and I was afraid she’d kill me if I did anything while she was like that. But when it seemed like it wasn’t going to wear off, I tried her out. That’s how the whole sex doll thing started.”

Becka’s breaths were coming in little gasps as she digested the incredible, unbelievable story Pete was telling her. The calm way he told her, as if there was nothing special, just a curious thing that had happened, yet to her it was life changing. Becka felt her world slipping sideways as she stared in awe at the bottle in her hand.

“Well after that, of course, I had to try it again. See whether it really did work like he said, and not just some freak accident. Her name was Liz. So the next time we were having sex, I suggested she rub this oil over her body. It would be sexy. She willingly did it, and I told her to make sure she covered every inch of her skin. When she was naked and lying there on the bed, all covered in the oil, I could hardly contain myself. I wanted to leap on her and fuck her brains out. But the guy in the shop told me I had to wait 15 minutes for the oil to be absorbed, otherwise I would be affected too. So I made out that I had to go use the bathroom and then I went off and called out if she wanted a drink. Anything to use up that quarter of an hour. It seemed to take ages, and the clocks hardly moved. Naturally Liz was getting impatient. She was all hot for me having oiled herself up and everything, and it had been incredibly sexy watching her do it, wondering if it would work a second time, and making sure she didn’t miss any parts. I was rock hard all the time, and had to fight with myself not to pull on my cock and spurt all my juices over the kitchen floor.”

Becka was pulling hard on her clit as she listened. She was loving this story, and the sneaky way Pete had not told Liz what the effect of the oil would be. Pete walked in at that point, still drying himself off. When he saw her with the bottle in her hand, rubbing at her clit feverishly, he said,

“Hey watch out. Better put that bottle down. Don’t want any accidents!”

In a daze Becka left the bottle on the table by the bed. He climbed on top of her, staring into her lust crazed eyes. She reached down and dragged his cock out from his pants and slipped it into her mouth, while he continued. Her tongue flicked over the tip of his cock head, and she could feel its warmth and wetness in her mouth.

“You find this exciting don’t you?”

He felt Becka’s response in the increased sensations rippling along his cock. Becka felt much better with the feel of his cock in her mouth as he continued the story. As she listened she continued her persistent rubbing of her clit.

“Well she looked perfectly normal when I returned to the bedroom. I could see a sheen on her flesh from the oil, but nothing else had happened. I felt a sigh of relief, because although it was incredibly sexy thinking of her becoming a latex doll while I was out the room, the consequences and guilt I’d have felt would have been too much. So I shook my head and jumped on Liz and we had fantastic sex. It was so incredibly hot, and she seemed to cum so easily and so often. I just had to touch her, and she would shudder and get wet.

It was only after I had finished and climbed off her that I realised she had turned into a latex doll as we had fucked. She had these seams running along her sides, and around her waist. Her tits were circled by more seams and her nipples were bright pink. I know she is still in there, but I don’t understand how. I can sense her and the pleasure she feels every time I fuck her. Didn’t you?”

Becka was getting so horny by his story. She knew it was just a story he was making up, like all the other fantasies, but she longed for it to be true. She too had sensed that same pleasure emanating from the dolls as they played together. But this couldn’t happen, not for real. As Becka pumped Pete’s cock, her juices streamed out across the sheets, just as he had taught her. The thought of actually being able to turn into a latex doll, her mouth stretched into a large oval, her teeth and tongue melting into plastic, her vagina opening out into a latex slit that would be wet just by the touch of her owner. All this was stoking her fires. She longed to feel the pleasure she imagined the doll had felt when they fucked. Becka was panting now as she sucked hard. Before Pete came in her mouth he pulled her head back and kissed her.

“I have to go to the bathroom for a while,” he said, and with that got up and left. Becka lay there disappointed. Was she boring him? She lay back staring at the ceiling and continued stroking her clit as she thought about what he had told her. She was very excited by his story. As she felt her pulse quicken she turned her head and looked at the small Middle Eastern bottle full of clear liquid by the side of the bed. Her heart raced. She couldn’t could she? She wanted to so much. She didn’t know it was the same oil, she didn’t really believe in that fairy story. But what if….? What if she could feel that sexy and be just a doll, to be picked up and left wherever and fucked whenever, and always being ready, always excited. It would be so easy. She was pulling hard on her clit as she reached for the bottle. She told herself it couldn’t really be true, she understood how much she hoped it was, and emptied some of the oil into her palm. A voice from downstairs called out:

“You want a drink darling?”

“I’m ok thanks,” she called back as her hand slapped the oil over her chest. She could not contain her excitement. How would it feel as she transformed herself into Pete’s love doll?

Becka’s hand moved quickly covering the surface of her flesh. She couldn’t think whether this was right or wrong, she just had to try it. How could she possibly resist the temptation. It is what she wanted. She lay there glistening in the oil and panting with desire as she waited to see if t had any effect.

Pete pounded his cock into Becka as she stared up at him. She could see the love in his eyes and the heat in his cock radiated into her belly. He had fucked her three times already, but on returning to the bedroom and finding her all lubed up had made his cock spring into such a severe erection he had found it painful. He bent over her and kissed her yet again. Her tongue swirled around his and she closed her eyes dreaming of being his doll. As Pete withdrew his tongue he looked at her,

“I think you are now passing the point of no return.”

There it was, such a simple statement. Becka didn’t feel any different, but she was now his in a way that would allow him to store her with the rest of his collection. She felt her cunt jump at those words, and a gush of her juices seeped out onto the sheets and around her master’s cock. She lay there staring up at him, his words seeping into her mind, not willing to break the fantasy.

Then she started to feel the tingling all over her legs and body. It was as if a thousand fingers were writhing sensuously over her. Her heart rate quickened and she felt her arousal leap. Instinctively her legs separated out and straightened into a perfect V shape. She could feel her skin twitch and become so incredibly sensitive. Pete leaned back sitting on his ankles, his cock rigid and drooling precum into the space between her legs.

“It has started.” He smiled reassuringly at Becka. She lifted herself to stare down at her tingling body. It felt as if her flesh was orgasming all over. She saw the skin of her torso and legs had become incredibly smooth. She was becoming flawless. She felt excited, becoming perfect for her master. All those little skin defects melting away into a silky warm sheen. Her body looked as if it had the afterglow of sex. Then it hit her pussy. Becka’s cunt was starting to convulse and erupted. She was orgasming so much now she didn’t notice it but she was moaning and squealing with the pleasurable sensations sweeping through her. The sensations in her pussy were far more intense than being fucked by a huge dick. She felt as if her whole vagina was being forced and contorted but not feeling the pressure from something inside it. It was an experience she had never imagined a girl could ever feel, but it was mind numbingly powerful.

At the same time, a rumble started in her belly and rippled along her intestines towards her anus. She felt it, like a snake undulating through her from within. It moved at phenomenal speed through her and upon reaching her opening, she felt her anus stretch and convulse; distorting into something inhumanly wide. She was being pulled apart form inside and the pleasure was unbearable. She couldn’t stand the stimulation it was too much. She stared down at her body writhing on the bed. What she saw made her gasp loudly.

The first thing she noticed were the long perfectly straight lines appearing down the length of her legs. Where had they come from, they had been perfect just now? The sheen was glossy and artificial in colour, a light pink/buff colour that did not look like her legs, but some kind of latex stockings encasing them. Becka felt her heart lurch as her mind kept repeating to itself that these were no stockings, but her actual legs. She felt the tension as one part of her mind wrestled with the other unbelieving part, wearing down its refusal to accept the enormity of what was happening to her. Yet just as her legs were accepting their new perfectly tapering form, so her mind caved in, and she shuddered with excitement. Then she saw her vagina. It had a big bright pink centre, and her slit stretched into a long electric pink line. She had lost all muscles to hold together the lips that had shrivelled into a crinkled glowing outline, and they hung slightly apart to reveal the bright pink core ready for fucking. Staring at herself with a mixture of being appalled and dribbling with arousal, Becka noted that the position of her vagina had shifted. It was more forward, on top of her mound rather than hidden in the folds between her thighs. Her vagina was on display, the only feature on her smooth plastic belly, the seams radiating out from the pink glossy hole in her front.

Then Becka felt her anus twist and shift, as if an internal hand was rearranging her body. She bucked her hips and noticed how light they were already, as huge waves of pleasure consumed her and distorted her. The internal eruptions in her body were remoulding her permanently, and the more her body was contorted, the greater the pleasure until she begged for it never to stop.

Slowly faint traces of lines snaked around her waist and climbed up her chest. She watched them growing across her skin transforming it into this same compliant sheen. She could feel she had lost all control over her legs which felt light and insubstantial. She couldn’t move them, and she certainly couldn’t stand up. She was now trapped to lie there and slowly lose control of more and more of her body. Then her tits began to swell into huge mammoth balloons. They formed into perfect hemispheres, at least half as big again as her breasts had been. They too had no weight, she felt no pull on her chest as they grew.

Pete leaned down and flicked her left globe with his finger. It rocked up and down like a balloon tied at the back. She could not stop it oscillating, she could only watch it with wide staring eyes, a voyeur to her own transformation. As her new breasts filled out and stretched her tan skin smooth and tight, her areoles and nipples bulged outwards. They turned bright electric pink too. She reached out idly with her fingers and pinched on the nipple. It was hard, like a small rubber bung stuck on top of her globe. That was when Becka noticed the rewiring that was also proceeding inside her. For as she pinched on her nipple, the pleasure coursing through her was electrifying. It felt such an unnaturally strong response, and her chest instinctively lifted towards her fingers for more. She had never ever felt such a reaction before.

Pete smiled down at her, seeing the shocked expression on her face that mingled with the desire she felt. “You are transforming into the perfect love doll, Becka darling. You are learning to respond so strongly because your purpose from now on is to be used, and whenever I take you out to play with you, your body will feel unrestrained pleasure and yearn for more. Your body will try and entice me to use it more and more, like a drug.”

Things were moving faster now. Becka stared up at her owner, the word just slipped into her mind. It felt so natural. In fact she struggled to remember the word she used to use. Then like a distant drum it echoed back to her: lover. That was it, Pete was her owner. No wait…. What was that word again? She struggled a moment. Oh yes, that was it. Owner, of course. Of course he was her owner, what else could she be thinking.

Becka’s arms slid to her sides as if carried by a breeze. They hung outwards forming a V from her shoulders and her fingers splayed out. She was losing the ability to grip with them, they were just able to pat. Then she felt a ripple run down them, and her muscles tightened and then relaxed and wasted away. In a last involuntary reaction to the chemical changes within, her elbows bent lifting her hands upwards from her body now prone on the bed. Her fingers pointed out, inviting and open. She was defenceless now, and from the corner of her eye, she saw the seams snake along them and around her wrists. Her nails on her fingers turned crimson and seemed to melt into her fingers. The sharp edge faded into rounded red tips.

Becka couldn’t move her head any more. She was staring up and Pete was looking into her eyes. He was smiling, showing her he loved this sacrifice she was making for him. He was pleased with her and he mouthed the words “Good girl.” Or was he mouthing them? Becka felt her hearing dull down. She couldn’t hear any noises now. She imagined her ears, beneath the strands of her long black hair, melting into plastic: The holes through which sound penetrated into her skull closing up, sealing over with latex encasing her forever from sound. She was locked inside. Her mouth stretched like she was yawning. It was as if her face was tensing up into a shuddering convulsion. Her mouth was stretched wide and round. She felt no air blowing inside, her throat becoming sealed behind a protective sack of pink latex. The round gaping pink hole of latex forming in the centre of her face, dominating it as all other expression and features melted into plastic.

Her eyes were wide and she could feel the pleasure rippling around inside this latex skin that was enveloping her. It didn’t feel like an orgasm now: this incredible pleasure was no longer a sensation to be experienced and savoured. This was her, this ephemeral pleasure was all that she was now and it defined her existence. She needed this man, her owner, to pick her up. She needed his cock to slide into that open hole in this doll face. For only then would this pleasure exist, only then would she herself exist. Once discarded, she would evaporate like the morning mist with the rising sun, as the afterglow of sex fading into the distance. She only existed as the pleasure of serving her owner, whilst her doll openings were being fucked. She had no reason to exist otherwise.

Becka stared up at her owner, her vision dimming as her eyes faded into round plastic discs. She begged to feel the touch of her owner picking her up, of servicing his cock with her holes. Then she would become, and be that pleasure, the pleasure in serving, in being his property, for his use. She needed him to use her. That is all she knew now, and at last she was entirely happy.

The End