The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Barefoot Seduction

Chapter 2: Seduction

I didn’t almost see my sister in the next few days, which worried me even more. For sure she was preparing something. Something evil. I didn’t want to know it. I even thought about going away on holidays to avoid her. But when I told my father he got really mad at me.

“Don’t speak nonsense. Don’t you like your new family? Well, you have to, they are your family now. So I order you to stay here as long as it takes to bond with your new brother and sister”.

I couldn’t tell him that the problem was, precisely, that her new daughter wanted to bond to much with me.

Anyway, those calm times were nothing but the prelude of a storm. The definitive storm.

One night, when I got home from the gym, I realized there was a strange silence in the house. There was nobody, or at least that’s what I first thought. I went to my room, and there she was, on my bed, with some aromatic candles, listening to music and wearing a black night robe. She was laying face down, arched back, and her feet were dangling back and forward over her body. I tried not to seem concerned at all.

“What are you doing here, sis? This is not your room”

“I know, bro. Aren’t you going to give me a welcome kiss?”

A welcome kiss. We are not that kind of family, I thougt. But what the hell, I couldn’t think of any reason not to do it. I was really tired after my gym exercises. When I leaned forward to kiss her I could smell the candles. It was a penetrating, sickly sweet smell. I felt a small dizziness and stood back.

“What’s wrong, bro, are you Ok?”

Good, she was sweeter than ever. She had make up on her (why would she make up just to stay home, should I have thought, but I didn’t), and her eyes seemed to glow and sparkle with the light of the candles.

“You are tired, aren’t you”

“Yes”

“That’s Ok, bro, you know you can relax here”

“Mmmmh”

I was feeling more and more light-headed with every breath. The soft low music didn’t help.

“What… what’s this music? I don’t remember hearing it before”

“No, you have never heard it. It’s a special relaxing chill out CD that I reserve for special occasions”

“That’s… nice. Is this… a… special occasion?”

“Shhh”, she said, “just listen to it and relax”.

The music, the smell, her eyes, it was all intoxicating. She was looking at me, and smiling at me, and she was so beautiful, oh so beautiful, I almost wanted to cry. Her feet kept dangling back and forward all the time, with the rhythm of the music.

“That’s right, bro, relax and look at me. Look at me. Look at what you like the most”

“Yes”

“What do you like the most?”

“Your…”

I struggled against her voice, but it was too sweet to be fought. You had to surrender to it.

“Your…”

“Say it”

“Your feet”.

“That’s right, bro, that’s perfectly right, you like my feet, and you like looking at them”

“Yes”

“And you liked touching them the other day, didn’t you”

“I did”.

“That’s Ok, bro, just relax and focus on them, focus on my feet. My feet and the music and my voice control your will, all your will is focused on my feet and the music and my voice, do you understand?”

“Yes”

I was feeling sleepy, I wasn’t able to think, to decide, I had to accept all her words as absolute truths. I kept looking at her swinging feet, so sweet, so sexy, and I wanted to touch them one more time, I need to lick them, worship them, they controlled my will and my mind…

“My feet go back and forth, back and forth, you like them, they are the centre of your world, the centre of your pleasure, the centre of your desire”

“Yes”

“My feet are the sexiest thing you could imagine”

“Yes”

“And the massage you gave me the other day was the sexiest moment of your life”

“Yes”

Her feet, her smile, her eyes, her power, the music, the smell, her feet.

“Have you ever been with a girl, bro?”

“Yes”

“Had sex with her?”

“Yes”

“How was it?”

I remembered my past sexual experiences. They all seemed so vague now, so far, so unfulfilling. Her feet, thought… Her feet. Her feet.

“That’s right, bro, my feet can give you ten times more pleasure than any girl. Than any pussy. I’m the only person that can give pleasure to you, and you will do anything to get that pleasure, won’t you?”

“Yes”

“What do you want to do?”

“Kiss your feet”

“What more?”

“Lick them, worship them, be their slave”.

“That’s right, bro. And the image of my feet will always be in your mind, even if you are studying, or working, or playing football or working out at the gym. There will always be a little screen in your mind with my feet showing. Do you understand?”

“Yes”.

“Now, come here”.

I stood up, although I didn’t feel any strength in my muscles, and I realized I had an enormous erection showing under my shorts. She kneeled and quickly got nude. Her body, well, she was like a model, an athlete, a porn star, whatever. She was the sexiest woman in the whole world.

“This is the only body you will react to, will you understand?”

“Yes”

“When you see this body, kiss this skin or shag me, you will be my total slave, do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand”.

“Good, now, lay down”

I did, and she stood just on me, with her pussy above my face.

“Remember this image, this kingdom of pleasure you will receive if you act like a good slave”.

“Mmmmh”.

I was thrusting my cock furiously, masturbating like an animal.

“Ok now, I am going to give you my first gift. I’m going to let you lick my feet. Do you understand?”

“Yes, yes, please, do!!!”

“But when you lick them, you will lose all your will, it will pass to me, and whenever you are in my presence you will do whatever I tell you to.”

“I DON’T CARE!!! Please let me lick your feet now!”

“That’s ok, slave. Lick it, eat it and come, and come, and come with an orgasm you have never known before”.

I took her right foot with my hands and got it to my mouth. It tasted so sweet, it was so soft, I was going to die in ecstasy. My erection was going to explode now. I run my tongue between her sexy toes, licked them, put them all into my mouth. And I started to feel the orgasm coming in spasms. I had to bite her feet, I almost couldn’t breathe but I didn’t care. The orgasm grew and grew; it seemed that it will never and, like a balloon that inflates and need to explode at some point.

And it exploded. My body arched with a mind of its own, and my sperm started to squirt over the bed violently. I still had her foot in my mouth, and I felt that the orgasm would continue for as long as I could keep it there. I bit again, and pleasure kept running through every inch of my body. I could now understand the lyrics under the music: “your will is mine, your will is mine, your will is mine”. The image, the idea of her feet giving me the biggest pleasure was being recorded in my unconcious mind forever. I would worship her feet forever, and ever, and ever, and pleasure would never stop.

I think I passed away. There was a great darkness in which I could only see her feet, and then her voice said: “your will is mine”. And that was all.

To be continued…