The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Be Mine

by Captain Eazy

5

In a way, Casey thought he should feel grateful that Brenda had thought to call him. A couple of weeks earlier she would never have shown that much initiative. Still, he was sweating as he raced across town, despite the March chill of the night. He had begun to understand that he didn’t want even one slave—well, he did, he still wanted Brenda to be his lover, to be devoted to him, but he wanted her to be herself—now he might be stuck with two mindless sex toys. Not that Cara would be repugnant or anything, but he hadn’t had the sultry, exotic girl in his sights—oh, damn.

By now he had a key to Brenda’s apartment. When he opened the door, he found her not quite nude. She wore, to be exact, a black garter belt and taupe stockings. Three-inch heels. Nothing else. “Hi,” she said, smiling. “Do you want to—”

“Later,” he said, but he took her in his arms and kissed her. She murmured appreciatively and reached down to stroke his cock through his trousers. Reluctantly, Casey pulled away. “Where is she?”

“In there.”

Casey stood in the doorway of Cara’s bedroom. Cara lay sprawled across the bed, right arm bent, hand beneath her dusky cheek. She smiled in her sleep. She wore a robe of some silky material in a jungle-cat leopard-spot pattern, orange and black. One of her long dark legs lay exposed almost all the way to the hip. God, she was gorgeous. From behind Casey, Brenda reached around to caress his cock again. “How, how long has she been asleep?” he asked.

“Couple of hours. I found the box on her bed.” Brenda pointed with her unoccupied hand and on the night table beside the bed Casey saw the familiar little heart-shaped box, three crinkly paper candy cups empty beside it.

He groaned. “Look, that’s really nice, Brenda, but right now I need to think, okay?”

“Okay,” Brenda said.

“Maybe if I called Tao. Where’s the phone book?”

“Kitchen counter.”

Casey pulled off his coat and slid a tall kitchen stool over to the counter. He sat on the stool and opened the phone book. Tao, Tao, Tao. . . .

“Look.”

Casey glanced up. Brenda was hot, no denying that. She stood hipshot, her right leg bent and turned outward. Her lush breasts, gently swelling stomach, the mound of her pussy—he blinked. “You shaved!”

“Mm-hmm,” Brenda said happily. “I thought you’d like it. So smooth. Wanna feel?”

“Yeah, but not right now. Please, Bren. Get me, get me a drink or something.”

“Okay.”

Casey turned back to the phone book. No Tao listed. What was the name of his damn shop? Casey had been in it half a dozen times, he knew the exact location, but for the moment the name had completely slipped his mind. “Here,” purred Brenda, snuggling up to him. She pressed a cold glass of white wine into his hand. “I love you, love you, love you, eat-you-up!”

And she would have, if Casey hadn’t ordered her not to: “Look sweetheart, go sit on the sofa, okay? And, and play with yourself. Make yourself come. Later, okay?”

“Okay,” she chirped, sounding totally compliant.

“What was the name of Tao’s shop?” Casey asked, running a hand through his hair.

“His card’s on the fridge.”

Oh, right, he had given them cards. And there it was, so simple that he had completely forgotten it: Tao’s Curios. Tao had penciled in a phone number. Casey punched it in and absently sipped the cold white wine.

“Hello?”

“Tao?” Casey asked.

“Let me guess. Your girl roommate she eat up chocorate you hide potion in? Hee, hee, heee! You rucky man! You got harem!”

“I don’t want to be ru—lucky! I want—wait a minute, how did you know?”

“Really, Mr. Brock,” Tao said in his deeper voice. “Such things frequently happen in my business, you know. Perhaps I should affix a warning label to the vial when I sell a love potion. But no, that wouldn’t do. People never slow down enough to read the cautions, do they? I take it the girl is now asleep?”

“Yes.”

“And you don’t wish to, what is the old-fashioned phrase, to take advantage of her?”

“No! I just want Brenda!”

“But my dear sir, Brenda would be most complaisant should you wish to enslave her roommate. She would assist you in trapping her, in fact. The three of you could be quite happy together. Of course, you would have to do all the thinking for three rather than for two, so you would be quite busy—”

“Mr. Tao,” Casey said slowly and politely, balancing each word, “please. I do not want to seduce Brenda’s roommate. I don’t want her to become a—a fuck-doll dependent on me. Please. There must be something I can do.”

“Let her sleep it off,” Tao said simply.

“What? Is that all? I thought she’d, you know, sleep forever.”

“Silly man! Berieve silly fairy tale!” Then, in his deeper voice, “No, she will sleep all night and possibly all day tomorrow, but she will wake up normal if you do not kiss her. She will be disoriented, as though coming out from under anesthesia. You should remain there overnight. The poor girl won’t know what’s happened when she wakes up, and she could fall out a window or down the stairs, or get involved in a horrendous traffic accident. When she wakes, feed her, keep her quiet, and in a day or so she should be all right.”

“Have to miss work,” Casey said, taking a big gulp of the cold wine.

“Yes, well, I shall call your employer tomorrow morning and explain that I am giving you and Miss Duane a tour of my establishment. You are to act as my consultants, after all. Will that do?”

“Yeah,” Casey said. “I think, I think . . .” he sniffed. A pungency in the air, an alluring aroma. . . oh. On the sofa, Brenda, stockinged legs spread wide, was luxuriously pleasuring herself, fingers glistening from her pussy juices. She licked her lips and winked at him. “I think that will. . . that ought to do.”

“Very good, Mr. Brock. It is on my calendar for tomorrow morning. Call me back and let me know how the girl comes out of it. It is always good to know the full effects of one’s art.”

“Yeah,” Casey muttered again. He hung up the phone and shook his head. He was dog-tired. Must be the reaction, he thought. Here he’d been afraid that Cara was going to turn out like Brenda, and it turned out that. . . that everything was going to be all right.

“You can come,” he said to Brenda, and she did, hips jerking, teeth clenching on her lower lip.

He walked unsteadily over and sat beside her. He reached to embrace her, cupping one breast in his hand, feeling its soft weight, the pressure of her still-erect nipple. She gave him a hungry, deep kiss. “What about Cara?” she murmured.

“She’ll be all right,” Casey said, feeling almost drunk from one glass of wine, absurd. “’S long as I don’—don’t kiss her.”

“Is that what made me love you?”

“Mm hm. I woke up—woke you up with a kiss. And then you swallowed my cum and that bonded us. That’s why you love me so much.”

“I love sucking your cock,” Brenda confided. “Aren’t you gonna kiss Cara? You could play with her. With both of us. That would be so sexy!”

“No, no, hon, I don’t think so.” He lay his face against her breasts, and she stroked his hair. “I jus’—just want—you.”

* * *

He must have dozed. He woke up disoriented, warm, strangely listless though he felt wonderful. Especially his cock. Brenda was sucking it. God, she was so good with her mouth! She loved to taste him, loved to weigh his balls in her hand, to hold his shaft steady and lick and lick the swollen head of his cock until he couldn’t stand it any longer. God, her tongue was so maddening, so hot! He felt like he had a gigantic erection, as big as a horse. “I’m—I’m gonna—” he said thickly, and then his back arched and his cock spasmed, and he shot a load of cum right into Brenda’s gorgeous demanding mouth, and almost as if it were all a dream, Casey drifted off again.

Only to be awakened some timeless period later with a soft, loving, whispered, “Casey!” in his ear. He opened his eyes. A dim light burned, and in its rosy glow he saw Brenda’s face. “Hi, beautiful,” he said.

“Got you a present,” she said with a smile.

“We’re gonna suck your cock, lover,” Cara murmured from his other side.

Casey’s heart pounded. He started to sit up.

But . . . he couldn’t. His muscles weren’t working. He lay naked on his back, with two nude girls, in Cara’s bed. “What? Wh-what did you do?” he whispered. He felt like screaming.

“I kissed Cara with my mouth all full of your cum,” Brenda said sweetly. “Now she’s our slave. Yours and mine. ‘Cause I kissed her, but with your cum.”

“And we got you a surprise,” Cara said. “Mr. Tao has all sorts of potions.”

Brenda giggled and crooked an arm behind his limp neck. She cradled his head and raised it so he could look down toward his feet.

“Oh, my God!”

His cock was huge. Twice as long and thick as it had been, at least. It jutted grotesquely from his groin, as swollen and improbably hard as the carved dildo that Brenda had fingered in the curio shop. Cara tilted her head, smiled roguishly, and gently ran her fingertips over the swollen helmet of his rod, and he almost passed out. The sensation was sweet, it was fucking incredible, just the touch of her fingers was more thrilling than a gasping orgasm. . . .

“Lay back and relax, lover,” Cara said. “You’re in good hands.”

He had no choice. He couldn’t stir a finger. Only his cock seemed truly alive, straining, pulsing, eager for attention. Brenda tenderly laid his head back on two pillows, still propped so he could see what they were doing. Then she turned and knee-walked forward, bending at the waist and giving him a spectacular view of her bare, beckoning ass, the pink pouch of her shaved sex gleaming, its frilly labia dripping with her juices. Cara lay on his left side, nude, her heavy, full breasts enticingly dark-tipped. He groggily noticed that she was clean-shaven down there, too, and he wondered in a bleary kind of way if they had shaved each other, faces close to pussies, wet lather, the whispering razor. . . .

Cara smiled and caressed and fondled his erect dick. “Mm, so much better than Dave’s little weenie,” she crooned. “This is a cock. I’m going to enjoy this so much.”

Brenda was licking the shaft, up and down, balls to the tip, an impossible twelve engorged inches. Her mouth was like fire, and again Casey had the swirling, reeling sensation of being drunk, of being in a dream. Cara stroked Brenda’s hair and held his cock just below the glans—God, it had grown so thick that her dainty fingers barely met around its girth—and cooed as Brenda began to suck and lick the head. She swiped her pointed tongue over the slit of his cock, and he nearly passed out, feeling as if she had, like a hummingbird, dipped deep inside him, questing for his nectar.

“Unnhhh,” he groaned, unable to form any coherent words.

“You want to fuck him, Brenda?” Cara asked.

“Mm-hmm,” Brenda said eagerly around her huge mouthful of dick.

“You fuck him and he’ll eat my pussy,” Cara said.

“Okay,” Brenda said brightly.

Casey was shivering, the only movement he seemed capable of making. Brenda rose up high, having to squat on bent legs to accommodate his extended shaft. She giggled again as she moved the cap of his cock along her wet slit, back and forth, letting her juices leak down on him, lubricating him. “He’s so big now!”

“Easy,” Cara said. “Easy, darling.”

“Ohhh. . . . ” The pulsing head of his cock split her pussy, sank slowly into its hot, slippery embrace. God, she was tight! Or he was big! Casey was gasping for breath, and his eyes were leaking. It was so damn good, so much better, so much more sensitive!

“Here you go, Casey,” Cara said, straddling his face. “You can move your tongue and lips. Here you go. Eat me, sweetie. I’m gonna kiss Brenda and suck on her tongue, and I’m gonna play with her pretty tits and she’s gonna play with mine, and you think of that while you’re eating me out. Here you are. Here it comes.”

Casey . . . obeyed. He strained but could not raise his head. Her wet pussy descended, and she poised on her knees, teasingly, maddeningly, so he could just flick her slit with his tongue. She tasted spicy, oddly sweet. He heard smacking, wet sounds and guessed the girls were kissing open-mouthed, their tongues entwining. Cara’s fingers reached down and began to play with her clit, just out of his tongue’s reach. He felt like begging her to sit lower, so that he could explore her pussy with his tongue, but he couldn’t even talk. Oh, God, and Brenda was riding him, rising up and down on his long hard cock, her hot depths clutching him, holding him in a clinging, squeezing, lascivious embrace.

Cara used two fingers to open her pussy lips and at last lowered herself. Her juices were tangy, her skin dark, her inner membranes shockingly red in contrast. She began slowly to grind her hips back and forth, letting him put his tongue deep in her, letting him flick her clit. “Good,” she said in a throaty voice. “So good!”

Casey couldn’t speak to order Brenda to have an orgasm, but it seemed he didn’t need to, not with his new, improved cock. She suddenly jerked and yelped, and then her yips were muffled as Cara began to kiss her again and again and again. “Let me lick you,” Cara said huskily. “I want to taste his cum again!”

Brenda slipped off his cock—it gave no sign of going flaccid, but stayed rigidly erect, a swollen staff of flesh—and lay with her head toward Casey’s feet, her legs widely spread. Her left leg lay carelessly across his stomach, and he became dimly aware that she still wore the garter belt and the nylons. Cara moved off his face, then leaned forward to eat Brenda’s pussy, smacking loudly, sucking and lapping until Brenda thrashed in another orgasm. Just watching, knowing what it meant to Brenda to achieve a release like that, Casey felt his cock pulse, and he came. A fountain of thick cum shot from his dick, God he hadn’t spurted that hard when he was a teenager. It actually splattered on the ceiling, and the remnant sprayed across Brenda’s stomach. Brenda reached to scoop up as much as she could on her fingers, and she sucked first, then got more goo and let Cara suck her fingers in turn. The girls went head-to-pussy and ate each other out, and a helpless Casey spurted again, just as potently.

Spent, happy, they snuggled up on either side of him, each of them grasping his swollen cock, and they nibbled and licked his neck and ears until he thought he would go crazy. The drunken feeling increased, and finally he realized he was slipping into unconsciousness. Let this be a dream, he begged in his mind.

* * *

But it wasn’t. When he woke the next morning, his cock was more than six inches long, even flaccid, and twice as thick as it had been. Brenda lay cuddled against him, sucking her thumb. Cara was nowhere to be seen.

Casey tried to move and discovered that he could, that his muscles were obeying him again. He felt damnably dizzy, though.

“Got you, you son of a bitch.”

“What?” Cara stood in the doorway, magnificently naked and clean-shaven down below. He rose on his elbows. “What—you ate the chocolates?”

She tossed her head. “I didn’t. Brenda told me enough that I guessed what you had done. I went to Mr. Tao’s store and learned the rest. How do you like his potion? It makes you—” she smiled nastily—“a perfect fuck toy, I’d say.”

“No, no,” Casey whispered urgently. “Look, I’m sorry for what I did to Brenda, and—what? You gave me one of Tao’s damn potions?”

Cara sauntered to the bed and reached out to pick up Casey’s limp cock. She let go, and it plopped against his stomach. “Brenda’s gonna get a good ride out of you from now on. She loves your cock. Now she’ll have more of it to love. You son of a bitch! You gave Brenda a potion, made her your slave, and now you see how it feels! I should’ve fed you one of those damn chocolates and then kissed you, serve you right, but Brenda wouldn’t let me, and she. . .” Cara swallowed. “Hell, I’m in love with her, too, but not because of any damn potion! She’s so horny all the time now, and I cuddled her once, and now. . . goddam you!”

“Mm?” Brenda murmured. She opened her eyes and smiled lazily. “’Lo, lover.”

“Brenda,” Casey said, “I order you to tell me the truth. Did Cara eat the chocolates?”

“Hmm? Yeah, I think so. I didn’t see her, just the box and the wrappers, but. . . .”

“I flushed them, sweetie,” Cara said. “Listen, darling, do you really love this guy with the big dick?”

“Yes! Oh, yes! I’d do anything for him!”

Cara nodded grimly. “All right, then. Casey, are you really doing what Tao said? Trying to put Brenda back like she was before?”

“Trying,” Casey said.

“What if she gets her will back and, say, doesn’t love you then? What if she’s mad at you for what you did? What if she leaves you?”

Casey felt a sharp pang in his throat. “I wouldn’t want that,” he said in a trembling voice. “But if that’s what it took. . . to make her Brenda again. . . I’d have to let her go.”

“What if she loves me? What if she left you and became my lover, my love-slave?”

God, what a beautiful woman Cara was. She was sexually excited even now, her dark nipples, nearly brown, swollen and jutting.

“If that’s what it took,” Casey said miserably.

“Then I guess I’ll let you live and won’t cut your cock off, you bastard,” Cara said. She lay on the bed and reached over to stroke Brenda’s cheek. “Brenda, hon? Would you mind terribly if I fucked Casey? That cock of his. . . I just have to try it.”

“Go ahead,” Brenda said happily. “I want to watch! I’ve never seen Casey fuck anybody. Ooh, that’s so hot!”

“I can’t,” Casey said.

“Hush.” Cara lowered her mouth onto his, gave him a long, deep kiss. For a panicky moment he wondered if she had forced a chocolate into his sleeping mouth, but no, it was just a kiss, passionate and stirring his big dick to life. Cara reached down and fondled it, and in a moment it was erect. “You big bastard,” she said in his face, her sweet breath perfuming the harsh words. “You goddam son of a bitch. Fuck me. Fuck me so Brenda can see.”

She rolled on top of him, and Casey felt her press her pussy down onto his cock. “Fuck me,” she said, hot tears dripping onto his cheek. “God damn, I want you to fuck me so hard that I’ll forget Dave and forget Brenda. Make me come. I hate you. Oh, God, I love you! Ohh, so big. . . .”

“Cara,” Brenda said. She was actually kneeling at the foot of the bed, watching raptly. “Oh, you should see how pretty your pussy is, opening up. Oh, isn’t he big? Doesn’t he fill you up? Oh, so pretty. I’m gonna masturbate and make myself come, okay? Oh, I love watching you fuck her, Casey! Fuck her hard! Fuck her deep! I love you! I love you both!”

And Casey, feeling the eager clench of Cara’s pussy, feeling the building of a shattering orgasm begin, fucked her and wondered if he were in heaven. . . or in hell.

To be continued.