The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Be Mine

by Captain Eazy

6

That morning, the last Friday in March, Tao was wearing an aqua Hawaiian shirt. Casey was wearing soft black knit, and here was the thing, very loose sweat pants. “We have to talk,” he said. Brenda held onto his arm and said nothing.

Tao gave him a devilish smile. “Ah, Mr. Brock. How, as I believe they say, is it hanging?”

Feeling his face turning hot, Casey leaned across the counter. “Halfway to my left knee,” he said through clenched teeth. “We. Have. To. Talk.”

“Very well.” Tao reached beneath the counter and did—something, pushed a button, threw a switch. The front door lock clicked and shades lowered themselves, dimming the already gloomy interior of the shop. “This way.”

With Brenda in tow, Casey followed the elderly man to the back of the shop. Tao opened a door, letting in a flood of daylight. “We will be comfortable here.”

Casey emerged blinking. “What the fuck?”

It was—a garden. Except it was impossibly huge. In the misty purple distance, strange steep-sided mountains rose in crowded series against a perfect, cloudless sky. A pebble-paved walk led past sand and rock gardens carefully raked contoured, and then through beds of fern to a round fountain, the water pluming in a rainbow-shimmering half dome and falling back with a sound like gentle rain. Peach trees lined the inner walkway around the fountain, their blossoms fragrant and delicate.

Except this was only the miserable cold butt-end of March. The temperature shouldn’t be in the mid-seventies, and peach trees had no business blooming, and there was no way that a shop on Fourth Street could have a garden the size of Rhode Island. “This way,” Tao said, beckoning. He led them around the fountain and to a round table of delicate cast-iron filigree. Three garden chairs stood beside it, and on the table a teapot and small delicate cups waited.

“Do be seated,” Tao said.

Brenda took a chair, and Casey eased himself down carefully. An iridescent emerald-breasted peacock strolled by, paused to spread its tail and look at them with all the eyes on the tips of the feathers, and then lowered the display and paced away. Smaller birds twittered among the peach tree branches or darted through the air like living gems. “This is nice,” Brenda said.

Tao bowed. “Thank you, Miss Duane. I like it. Will you have sugar with your tea?”

“No, thank you,” Brenda replied.

Casey shook his head.

“That is good,” Tao said in a serious voice, pouring three amber streams. “Americans want to overwhelm the natural flavor with some sweetening agent. You lose all the delicacy, all the nuance, that way.”

“What is this?” Casey asked as Tao passed him one of the tiny cups.

“Tea, Mr. Brock. And nothing else. Just green tea, I assure you.”

“And there is a tea ceremony?”

Tao smiled. “Oh, yes. I put the water in the microwave, heat it up, and put the teabags in.”

“It’s good,” Brenda said, drinking from her cup.

“Look,” Casey said, “this thing they did to my penis—”

“He means his cock,” Brenda explained helpfully.

Casey squeezed her hand. “This isn’t permanent, is it?”

Tao took a sip of tea. With a smile that looked a bit like a satellite photo of a curved canyon in arid country, he murmured, “Oh, no, no, no, not at all.”

“When will it wear off?”

“How old are you now?”

“Twenty-eight,” Casey said, sitting back in relief.

Tao nodded. “You should have no more trouble with it after, oh, fifty years. Seventy, tops.”

“What!”

“Oh, come, Mr. Brock. You have been given the enviable gift of endowment. Most men would be pleased. You could be very popular at parties.”

“I found that out! That’s another thing—Cara—”

“That would be the exotic but rather angry young lady who bought the potions from me?”

“Yes, Brenda’s roommate, she, she, you know, she—”

“She fucked him,” Brenda said with that air of innocent helpfulness. “It was very pretty!”

Casey put a hand over his eyes. “She said she hated me, and then she said she loved me. What the hell is going on?”

Tao deliberately put his cup down. “She told the truth both times, Mr. Brock. The growth potion she used was one you do not ingest. It has to be. . . applied. Manually. With great attention and care. She did it, I am sure, while you slept from the first effects of the potency potion. She had to bare your member, fill the palm of her hand with the growth preparation, which is in the handy form of a light cream, and then slowly, gently, carefully massage it into your skin over a period of about one hour, watching as it took effect. But is it not written, ‘Each effect in the fullness of time becomes also a cause’?” The very process of application establishes feelings between the one who is massaging the preparation in and the one who is the object of the attention. And your new endowment is not merely decorative, you know. It provides a deeply fulfilling experience for any woman who enjoys your attentions, or any man, for—”

“No!” Casey said. “I swear to God, if something like that happens, I will come back here and kill you myself and burn your store to the ground and bulldoze the ashes into the river.”

“And yet you did not hesitate to order Brenda into a lesbian relationship with Cara.”

“I didn’t!” Casey objected. “I never did!”

Tao spread his hands. “Miss Duane, what did Casey tell you last week when he wanted you to spend some time at your apartment?”

Brenda said brightly, “He said, ‘Brenda, you have to spend some time at your own place, one or two nights.’ And I said, ‘Please, I want to make love with you here.’ And then he said, ‘I want you to go be with Cara.’ So I did. I licked her pussy! It was really nice, and then she did me—”

Casey looked at her, appalled. “I meant stay with her,” he said.

Tao shook his head. “The fault, you see, is your own, Mr. Brock. You chose to accept the responsibility of making all of Miss Duane’s decisions for her. Her mind is yours to command. If you do not take care to make your wishes known to her in exact detail, I fear you must expect the occasional problem.”

“I didn’t think ‘be with her’ meant ‘go down on her’!”

“Miscommunication. Alas, it is so easy to fall into. However, I do not believe any great harm has been done. True, once the love potion is in a person’s system, it may have after effects. When Brenda’s tongue parted the delicate folds of Cara’s pussy, her saliva awakened feelings of great and lasting affection in her roommate—not control, exactly, but a deep sense of pleasure and devotion. And this may solve your problem, don’t you see?”

“Make it clear,” Casey replied.

Tao spread his long-fingered hands. “You would not order Brenda to leap from a window. You might, however, order her to become Cara’s love slave. True, she would still be susceptible to your control if you gave her any further orders, but she would obey. They would be happy.”

“Cara suggested that if Brenda were. . . free again, she might not choose me, she might . . . want to be with Cara instead. That’s one thing. But to order her to be Cara’s property, no. I don’t want that. I didn’t want your damn potion to turn Brenda into a lesbian.”

“But neither of them truly is a committed lesbian. They are simply. . . closer now, more at ease with each other and with their sexuality. If the first plan does not appeal, the second surely must: Now you may have both of them, Mr. Brock.”

“I don’t want both of them! Just Brenda. And I don’t want this big honking cock!”

“Why not?”

“It’s too damn sensitive! What if I got a hard-on at work? I couldn’t hide it, and I’d have to get off somehow to make it go down—”

“I’ll suck it,” Brenda said eagerly. “Or you can fuck me.”

“Problem solved,” Tao said.

“But that’s not the point!” Casey threw his cup at the fountain. It splashed into the water. “I feel tricked, I feel used!”

Tao poured himself another cup of tea. “Brenda, do you feel tricked or used because Mr. Brock gave you one of my potions?”

“Oh, no!” Brenda smiled at Casey and stroked his cheek. “I feel so lucky. He cared for me and wanted me, and he gives me so much more than I ever had before! I love it when he commands me to be his slave. Especially now with his cock so big!”

“There you are, Mr. Brock. Is it not written, ‘Damn, but karma can be a real bitch’? By the way, did the potency potion work? Were your ejaculations more memorable than formerly?”

“Was that what they put in the wine that made me first sleepy and then helpless?”

Brenda giggled and nodded.

“It worked,” he said. “But I couldn’t move. I was paralyzed! I thought she’d fed me some of the damn chocolates with the love stuff in them.”

“There would have been no effect,” Tao said. “I did not tell the lady so, but that particular potion is prepared to be gender specific. The batch I sold you could affect only females. Had Cara bought one to use on you, I would have altered the formula to affect males. Of course, that is very expensive, and I suspect she did not wish to spend that much money. For that matter, I do not think she would have particularly wanted you to be her devoted slave. She wished only to teach you a lesson, and I convinced her that using you for her own sexual gratification, against your will of course, might just do it.”

“She loved it when you fucked her,” Brenda said. “And you got her over that asshole Dave. I want you to make love with us both again, please. Make both of us come with your hot hard cock! Let me lick your cum from her pussy. Oh, I love it so!”

“You see,” Tao said with a smile. “I have the feeling that I have done you all an . . . enormous favor.”

“Thank you,” Casey said, the words dripping with sarcasm.

“You are most welcome,” Tao said with a polite bow, as if he completely missed the tone. “Now, about my project. . . .”

Casey gave up and discussed plans with Tao, while peacocks stalked the undergrowth in the garden, while small golden fish leaped in the fountain, and while the unfamiliar tube of limp flesh hanging on the inside of his left leg felt strange and alien.

* * *

“Do we have to do this?” Casey asked that afternoon in the back of a black limousine with windows so darkly tinted it might have been three in the morning.

“I think it is advisable,” Tao responded. “The Instant Orgy Candle is my biggest seller. Very inexpensive, only ten dollars for a package of three. No one really believes they will work. Everyone who purchases a package thinks they are something like incense or—” Tao’s lip curled in a cultured sort of sneer—“aromatherapy. But you know my preparations always have the advertised effect, Mr. Brock. I want your objective opinion. You see, after considerable thought I added an ingredient to the wax that induces forgetfulness, a kind of amnesia. After enjoying the effects of the candles, the purchaser forgets most of the experience and is left merely with a warm, content sense of utter fulfillment. Alas, I suspect that costs me much repeat business. Here. You and Brenda need to place one of these under your tongue and just let it dissolve.” Tao held out a flat tin of small white tablets. Brenda took one and slipped it into her mouth. Casey tweezed one of the little lozenges between forefinger and thumb, suspiciously. “What are these?”

“Breath mints,” Tao said, closing the lid. “Go ahead.”

Casey tucked the mint beneath his tongue. It tasted of peppermint. “I thought you might have put something in them.”

“Oh, I did—dear me, that nearly hit my cheek.” Tao opened the tin again and said, “Take another, please. It is simply a counteragent for the amnesia-inducing ingredient in the candles. You are consultants, and you will need to remember. Is it not written, ‘Where the hell did I put my keys, lose my own head next’?”

Casey sighed. You take the blue pill, you wind up in hellish trouble, you take the red pill, you wind up in a different kind of hellish trouble. He tucked a second mint beneath his tongue and let it dissolve.

“Very good,” Tao said.

“I notice you’re not having one,” Casey replied with an accusing glare.

“I dabble about with the ingredients so much that I am quite immune to their effects. Fortunately. If I were susceptible to the growth potion, I should by this point in my career spend my days face-down atop a very embarrassing sort of mattress. However, to prove my good will, here, choose one for me.”

Casey took another mint at random and gave it to Tao, who popped it under his tongue—he pointed his tongue and curled it back to reveal the little white pill in place there—and then closed the tin. “Good. Now, the occasion is this: A young man who works for a gymnasium purchased my candles. They are having a staff party this afternoon: six young women, six young men. We will be welcomed, and then you will observe the effects of my preparation and advise me whether or not I should omit the element of forgetfulness in my next batch of candles.”

The limo braked to a halt, and they climbed out into a gusty, gritty, cold wind. Tao, wearing a felt hat and a long brown overcoat, bent for a moment to speak to the driver. Brenda huddled down into her winter coat, and Casey stood hunched against the wind. Tao turned and gestured them toward an alley. “The establishment is closed for this afternoon. We will go in the back way.”

He led them to a door, which Casey tried and found locked. “Should we knock?”

Tao reached past him and pulled the handle. The door swung smoothly open. “No need.”

They walked down an echoing hall toward the sound of music. “Ah,” Tao said. “The staff party is already under way.”

Double doors led into a room floored with exercise mats. A boom box pulsed with a techno beat. The room was dim, illuminated only by three candles that had been put into the mouths of empty wine bottles and that now wore a coat of their own drippings. “Oh, my,” Brenda said.

Muscular, sweaty, good-looking people were fucking their brains out. A dazzling big-busted blonde on hands and knees was sucking the cock of a guy with a buzz cut, while behind her another guy in a spiky haircut was thrusting into her, his head thrown back, both his hands grasping her ass cheeks. She writhed, her swinging breasts throbbing with her efforts.

Next to them, two other girls, one blond, one black, were sixty-nining each other, fingers busy at slits, pink tongues lapping eagerly. On the left, a stunning redhead hunkered, legs bent, balancing on the balls of her bare feet, grasping a cock in each hand. Her body had been oiled, and it glistened in the candle light. She sucked one as she pumped the other, and then turned her head to suck the other one. The two guys, one black and one a shaved-headed bodybuilder, encouraged her and groaned. Her pussy gleamed in the warm light, her spread thighs holding it open, wet, and ready, and Casey saw a big drop of clear oil ooze its way down her labia and then drip to the mat, landing in a small pool of mingled body oil and pussy juice.

On another mat, a boy was standing with bent legs over a girl who lay mostly on her shoulders, her ass in the air and her legs spread wide, her coccyx pressed against the man’s upper thigh. The guy forced his stiff cock down at an angle with his fingers and pounded into her pussy like a pile driver. The last couple, almost sweetly, lay locked in a missionary position, her legs hooked around his, her hands clenching his butt, as if she were trying to pull him inside her.

“Oh, God,” Casey said, feeling his monstrous cock hardening. “I thought we were immune!”

“To the amnesia-inducing component only,” Tao said complacently. “You will probably feel a little stimulation from the aphrodisiacs. Enjoy yourself. I am used to it all and will merely observe. Is it not written, ‘He who observes is a student, he who indulges is a pervert’? I will be around.”

“Casey,” whimpered Brenda. “Oh, Casey I c-can’t s-stand it—”

“I know,” he said thickly. “Fuck me, Brenda!”

“Thank you!”

She ripped her clothes off, and then tore at his sweats. He tugged his shoes off and kicked them away still tied and laced, and then he got tangled in his shirt and undershirt as he felt Brenda’s hands close beneath the head of his hugely engorged cock, felt her hot lips and tongue working their magic. She was moaning in heightened urgency.

He freed himself from the damn clothes and followed her as she fell back, hanging onto his cock. “Let me—let me fuck your tits!” he said hoarsely.

“Yes! Fuck my tits! Shoot your cum on my face, in my mouth!” Brenda pressed her breasts together, a warm bun for his hot member, so soft, so yielding. “Fuck!” she urged, groaning. “Fuck my tits!”

He was already thrusting, his cock so long that when he pressed upward she could catch the head in her lips and polish it with her burning tongue. God, it felt so wonderful, it broke his heart that she was so eager to do this, to take him in public, openly, to—“I’m coming!” he yelled, and she followed his retreating cock, raising her head to keep her lips in place, taking the blast of his cum in her mouth and across her lips and chin.

“Now tell me to fuck you,” she said in a voice blurred by the coating of cum on her tongue. “I’ll die if I don’t fuck you right now!”

Casey’s massive erection had not diminished. The damn potency potion, or maybe the damn candles. He rolled onto his back. “Ride me,” he said. “Let me see you as I fuck you. Come on and ride me, Brenda!”

She threw her leg across him, grasped his penis, and with a yelp of pleasure forced herself down its length, enveloping him, squeezing him. Warm drops of his own cum dripped from her chin. She wiped it off with her fingers and then licked them. “Mm! Oh, it’s good, it’s so good!”

Casey gasped. “I love watching your tits when you fuck me,” he growled. “I love your hot body, the way your pussy holds me so tight!”

Their mindless writhing had placed them close to the redhead who was servicing two cocks with her mouth. Brenda reached out and began to flick her fingers at the woman’s oiled clit. The woman gasped, and in the midst of a turn from one cock to another, with a cum-dripping mouth she said, “Faster, oh, God, do me faster,” and then she had the other cock in her mouth and a white stream of cum was running over the back of her hand from the first one, and the second blasted into her mouth, a gush of cum jetting from one corner. Casey saw that Brenda had managed to insert her thumb into the redhead’s slit, and the woman was fucking her thumb, thrusting, pumping.

“Harder,” Brenda groaned, and Casey, completely out of control, driving for his own release, thrust his enlarged cock as deep into her as he could, feeling the tight hot clutch of her, the slippery clench of her muscles.

“Come for me,” he said, and Brenda did, screaming.

It took all of his willpower to drag Brenda out of there, their clothes and shoes wadded and bundled under his arm. She kept offering him to the other girls, showing off his cock, and they wanted him, would have all but devoured him—

But somehow, he fucked only Brenda. They found the showers and washed themselves, and he fucked her standing in the hot flow of water, with her arching her back, her tits wet and glistening, the nipples hard and jutting with demanding desire, and she came again, and he came with her. He toweled her dry, his hands shaking, and ordered her, commanded her to get dressed. She had worn no panties, and the skirt she had chosen was short, too short for the cold day, and she kept reaching beneath it, moaning. He got into his own clothes, more or less, trapping his erect cock against his stomach. It protruded above the waistband of the sweats, and he tugged his shirt down to cover it. He could hardly walk.

Tao stood waiting for them next to the alley door. “You see my problem,” he said calmly. “They have a lot of fun, but so few of them return for a second purchase. Now, should I change the formula—?”

“Get us out of this damn place,” Casey said. “Then we’ll talk.”

“Certainly.” Tao opened the door and led them to the curb, where the purring limo had pulled up again. Tao opened the door and said, “I believe I will ride up front with the driver. You two may have some energy to work off yet.”

Casey growled at him, pushed Brenda in, and as soon as the door had closed behind him, he had turned her over on the floor of the car and was behind her, doggie-style.

“Mount me!” Brenda said deliriously. “I love your hard cock pounding into me from behind!”

“Fuck me,” Casey rasped, and Brenda thrust back, her already wet pussy welcoming his enormous cock.

They fucked their way through afternoon traffic, and Casey, angry, afraid, wondered if this, oh, God! So good!, if this was really what he had wanted.

To be continued