The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Beach Dreams

A Bright Day…

“The beach … There’s nothing quite like it,” I said with a deep sigh. I must have lived two-thirds of my life on the beach. Not many women can say that! All my best moments have been on one: All my birthdays, my first photo shoot, my first orgasm (solo), the day I lost my virginity to a man, the first night I got drunk, which led to my first lesbian experience. For the last, let me make this clear, I’m not lesbian, but I’ll try anything once!

Despite how good the beach made me feel now, my last few days had been rough. I lost my boyfriend of five years, and we did not exactly break on good terms. I caught him cheating on me with another woman, and a man! I just came back from a photo shoot early one day, and there they were. I shut off for the next few days. Walking out to the beach made me feel better of course. I always found the beach soothing, and I needed that. Feeling the sun on my skin, the sand beneath my feet, the wind in my sun-lightened brown hair, and the smell of the ocean, life flew back into me. I was lucky, too. I got to the beach early, and no one else was there. And I so wanted to be alone.

I claimed a spot near the shore. Just as I finished rubbing lotion onto my deeply tanned skin, I saw something glisten just under the cracking wave. Something about this apparent beacon called to me. I walked up to it. Its light grew as I walked closer. The feeling of the ocean on my feet glorious and cool. I bent down to pick it up.

The strange orb now in my palm forced some strange energy into me. It tingled like electricity, but flowed like water. It felt like … sex, but … no, how could that be? I fell to my knees. My hand and arm grew increasingly sensitive. I nearly came every time a wave broke over it. I then felt an increasing urge to shove this orgasmic orb deep inside my pussy. I … no, no … IT wanted to put itself deeper than anything I had ever put up there. NO … YES, I must put it inside me! It must become a part of me … What!? NO! What’s happening to me! “FUUUCK!” I screamed as I orgasmed from a strong wave braking on my arm. I had to put it inside me. NO! What the fuck is happening!? It was taking over my mind. “NOOOO” I screamed, while immediately thinking the opposite. Outside of my control (or was it me all along?), My hand brought the orb to my crotch. My hand then forcefully dug its way inside me. It seemed impossible, but I buried up to half of my forearm into myself. My grunting was inhuman. It felt … glorious. I let go of the orb, and slowly pulled my arm out. I brought it up to my face in amazement. I was so confused. It was only then that I realized how out of breath I was. The world became fuzzy, and slowly turned black…

The Dreams …

I opened my eyes. I was laying flat on my back on my beach towel. ‘That was a hell of a dream!’ I thought. I mean, it must have been a dream. How could all of that been possible?

I stood up, and walked down to were I found the orb … in my dream. Nothing was there. I suddenly felt a strange pain in my stomach. I realized then that the dream must have been caused by these cramps. I knew I should have skipped breakfast this morning!

I laid on my stomach, and soon passed out …

When I opened my eyes, I realized I was standing naked. I had no idea where I was. The landscape was seemingly alien to me. It appeared to be dusk, and everything had a deep blue hue. There was a large, motionless body of water ahead of me. Its color was a deep purple. The ground beneath my feet felt too soft to be sand, yet it was just as grainy.

I then saw a beautiful naked woman walking toward me. She looked somewhat like me, but the lighting made everything around me hard to see properly. The woman was suddenly behind me. I felt her tightly press her body against mine. I was then on my stomach with the woman on my back. She was pressing hard against me. It was as if gravity had increased ten fold. I then closed my eyes and screamed, “NOOO!” The pressure was gone, as was the woman.

I opened my eyes to familiar surroundings. I briefly pondered about having two strange dreams in a row. I flipped over and sat up. A lot of people had arrived at the beach, since I passed out again. I grabbed my cell phone from my bag. It said it was just after three … Just after three! I had been at the beach for more than eight hours! Could I really have been sleeping for nearly eight hours? What surprised me further was that not even a life guard came by to see if I was all right. They were always very nervous about people staying out in the sun for two long at this particular beach. I supposed it was a new guy today, who wasn’t programed with the rulebook yet.

I suddenly felt my stomach hurting again. I decided to just go home. I certainly absorbed enough sun! When I got home, I chugged some of that pink stomach stuff (kind of gross really). I kicked off my flip flops, and lay down on my couch. The cramps were as bad as ever. ‘Worst placebo ever!’ I thought. I briefly closed my eyes.

I started thinking about the dreams I had. Well, the first one really. It was so real. In fact, I did not even remember falling asleep! I looked down toward my bikini clad crotch. A moment of shock hit me. Could it have been real? I pulled down the bikini, and examined my crotch. It certainly looked like its normal, shaven self. I teased it with my finger, before putting it in. I felt goosebumps. It certainly felt normal. I then made a fist. I just had to know. I then slowly dug my fist into my crotch. It felt quite good. Before I knew it, my entire fist dug its way in. I was shocked. I had never done anything like that before, or have I? What shocked me more than the ease at which it went in, was how good it felt! Moving my arm like a piston, I pushed deeper. I grunted like an animal. It felt as good as it did in the … ‘dream.’ I suddenly felt a circular object inside me! In that moment I passed out.

When I opened my eyes, my arm was at my side, and my bikini was over my very moist pussy. I was breathing heavily. My cramps were still prevalent. I guess I had another dream. Another very strange dream. I could just feel that something was horribly wrong, and it wasn’t just the cramps!

I repositioned myself and put my bare feet flat on the floor. It felt like something was changing within me. Its was like I was drifting toward something. I was almost afraid to close my eyes again, for fear of what dream would come next.

I turned my head to the clock on the end table. I had been asleep for two hours. I was glad I hadn’t passed out for eight like I did earlier. It then hit me that I must have some damn stomach bug. Cramps, strange dreams, probably a fever. It all fit. I rubbed my eyes.

As I rubbed, I stood up. My eyes opened to a strange site. It was my apartment, but everything had a deep blue hue like the one of my earlier dream. It hit me that I must be dreaming again.

I realized quickly that the cramps were gone, and that I never felt the cramps in the other dreams. I guess it was strange, but things happening in dreams should never surprise anyone! I then thought, ‘My house. My dream,’ and took off my bikini top and bottom. Something was so good, so right about my surroundings. I felt so utterly free.

I then walked over to my bedroom. I opened the door, and saw the same woman from my earlier dream. There was really no one there though, because it was my mirror. I laughed at the thought the “I” was the woman of my dreams. I walked closed to the mirror. For the first time in my life I was legitimately attracted to another woman: me. I didn’t exactly fall in love, but I no longer had reason to deny my beauty. My deep tan, long, sun lightened hair, my flawless face, my tall stature, my C cup breasts, my long legs, my smooth feet. I could feel myself drool as much as my pussy juices flowed, while I looked at the beautiful woman before me.

“Hello, Amber,” said the image in the mirror.

“Hello, Amber,” I replied.

“I am from another world. My race only has a single gender, whose equivalent can only be female to your people. We have studied your race for some time, and learned much about your bi-gender system. We eventually decided to conduct an experiment. That experiment turned into the orb: me. You found me, and placed me deep inside yourself. I fused myself with your nervous system, and am now completing the first stage of the experiment.”

“Which is?”

“To make you a little bit like us. Externally, you will be virtually the same. Internally, you are being reconfigured to no longer need another gender. You will only have urges to mate with your own sex, and your ‘pussy juices’ shall be as capable of impregnation as your male’s ejaculate, and more. Do not worry though, because you can control when your juices have that capability, and others. The hair follicles that are not from the hair on your head, your eyebrows, or eyelashes, shall wither and die. You also are given our powers of seduction, which no human can resist … We are now one.”

I felt exhilarated. I felt complete. I suppose I wanted a new life, and this remarkable orb has given it to me. I closed my eyes…

A New Day …

When I opened my eyes, I was naked in front of the mirror. I glanced at the clock next to my bed. It showed that very little time had passed since the final “dream” started. The cramps were of course gone. As I experienced the blatant attraction to myself while staring into the mirror, I knew the truth of the dreams. All I’ll ever need now is my own gender. What surprised me though was that my eye color changed from a turquoise to a deep blue not unlike the hue of my recent dreams. I had a feeling that my new abilities would make that easily explainable.

Despite how good I felt, I was truly exhausted from what that amazing orb did to me. I jumped into my bed, and passed out. My dreams were, more or less, normal again. Though only women appeared in them.

After what felt like less than an hour, my alarm woke me up. It was six o’clock in the morning. I slept longer than I ever had in my life! But, I suppose its to be expected after the “changes” I went through.

I walked over to my long mirror to reexamine myself. The only real difference was my eyes. They’ve never been more striking. It was such a freeing sensation to be attracted to myself. And why not? I’m a hot model!

I hopped in my shower. I explored my body as if it were the first time. With one hand on the wall in front of me, I squeezed my crotch. I masturbated for both the sake of pleasure, and to myself. I physically opened up my pussy mouth to let my hand inside. I went deep. I clamped my pussy mouth down on my forearm like I was about to consume it. I pumped my arm up and down. I moaned, I cooed. I must have sounded like an animal in my grunts. I tried hard not to extend the pleasure as long as I could, but I had no experience with kind of pleasure.

When I came, it was unlike anything I experienced before. I screamed in my ecstasy. I pulled my arm out to see myself ejaculate. It was a semi-clear, almost milky-white, color. It was very different from anything I excreted before. I caught some of it with my had, and slurped it up. Goosebumps rushed through my body. Its flavor reminded me of cum from a dick, but far better. I finished my shower soon after. I felt so damn good!

I ate a huge breakfast. I had not eaten for a day! Plus, something told me that my metabolism was I bit more “dynamic” than it used it be. I sat on my couch feeling stuffed. Since I had some extra time today before I had to report for work, I decided to watch some TV. What struck me almost immediately was a clear disgust for every man I saw. It was like some extreme form of feminism, except deeper somehow. It was as if … as if they were unnecessary or redundant. Then I would see women, and feel how necessary and essential they were. A part of me wanted to somehow rip away that superfluous male gender! I know, though, that I would have to deal with them, at least for now.

About an hour later I was getting ready for a typical photo shoot for clothing company I worked for. It as a solo shoot. I was pleased that the two other people working with me today were women. The other gender was of course present in the building, but I did not have to deal with that now.

I put on the provided tube-top and tight jeans, and sat in the chair for the makeup artist.

“So, Amber, are you feeling any better?” The redheaded artist asked.

“Oh yeah, Diane! I feel much better now! A new day has dawned for me! I fact, I feel like a whole knew woman,” I said with a smirk. She was somewhat plain, and I suppose, not my type. You know, now that I think about it, I’m not sure what my type is now.

“Its good that you’re feeling better … You know, I’m not sure how to put this, but … your eyes …”

“What about them?”

“They’re different. They’re so damn blue. Deeper than I’ve ever seen…”

“Yes. Aren’t they lovely now? Don’t they turn you on?” I said in a deep tone, which had qualities that could not be discerned by the human ear.

“What?”

“Yes, they turn you on. I turn you on. You want to feel my pussy don’t you?” I opened up my legs.

“Yes,” she answered in a wanting tone.

“I’m not stopping you.”

Diane kneeled between my legs, and pulled down my pants. I had “forgotten” to put on panties today. She was almost drooling at the site. Her hand flew over and started to squeeze my pussy lips. She was acting like an expert. “UMMM, don’t stop! Squeeze! SQUEEZE!” Without thinking, I suddenly opened my pussy mouth. Her hand fell in. She went deep inside me. She was not phased however, and began to pump her arm up and down. She felt good—she tasted good inside me. Oh yes, I could taste her. Through tasting someone inside me, I could now ascertain if another was capable of carrying my progeny. She was not, but even for the alien lineage that I partly hold to now, sex for pleasure was perfectly normal.

“Pull yourself out of me.” She did so without question. Though, she did seem a bit disappointed. “Make out with my pussy mouth.” Her lips immediately reached mine. I moved my pussy lips in conjunction her own lips. My pussy lips now so easily mimicked my others. Her long tongue swirled inside me. It was so good that I had to shut off my vocal cords so we would not be heard, but there was nothing I could do about my heavy breathing!

“Are you almost ready in there?” My photographer, Sarah, asked while knocking on the closed door. Diane was to mindless at the moment to even notice the call, so I reactivated my voice. “Just a few more minutes, Sarah!” I promptly shut off my voice. Moments later I exploded into Diane’s wide open mouth. I braced her head so she would not fall away. I wanted her to drink every bit of my purist juices! Even now, her mind was being corrupted by what I had just forced her to drink. She would always be mine now.

“Standup and face me, my daring.” She did so. Her eyes looked almost blank, and her mouth was wide open. A familiar milky substance was dripping down her cheek. “Quickly finish with the makeup. You will go on like nothing happened, but there is nothing you can do to hide the truth of what’s happened here. I will call on you when needed. Oh and, when your finished, try to keep that mouth closed.” I must admit, I was unsure of what to do with her. She’ll probably end up living with me! I did not much care either way now.

I walked out to the main room. It was a plain photo shoot, with large lights facing a generic, light colored background. They were probably planning to add a computer generated background to save money. As the pictures were being snapped, I started to take a good look at Sarah, an old friend, in ways I never have before. She was quite beautiful. In fact she was a model like me, but has recently been doing more photography. We’ve done many shoots together, in front and behind the camera. We were of similar body types, though she was taller and had larger breasts. Her hair was blonde, too, while having a deep tan like mine. I should have realized that my type was now essentially me! I mean, I did jerk off to myself in the shower earlier!

I had to get her inside of me to be certain, but I somehow just knew that we were compatible. I never felt more drawn to another human being.

As the shoot went on, I continued to make eye contact. I subliminally increased her interest in me, while making her more susceptible toward any future advances. To her, at least at first, it would feel like nothing more than a friendship that felt closer than ever before. The seed of love would grow within her, and soon rise to the surface.

The shoot ended soon enough. It was the only one I had scheduled today, luckily enough.

“So, Sarah, wanna take the rest of the day off, and spend some time with me?” I asked innocently, while staring deep into her green eyes.

“Yeah, fuck it! Lets have some girl-time. I’m sure you’ve been needing someone to talk to anyway.”

We spent the rest of the day together. We had an intimate lunch, while jokingly playing footsie with our bare feet. We laid out for hours on the beach, and just talked. I could see in her eyes how close she felt to me, while I already felt like I was in love with her.

“You know, Amber, I’m really glad we did this. Your such a good friend. I can’t believe we’ve never done this before!”

“Yeah. There’s nothing like laying out under the sun with a good friend.” We gave each other a tight hug. “Hey, lets go for a swim!” I suggested. “Sure!”

We dove in at the same time. The salty water was cool; just perfect for the hot weather. I stared deeply into her eyes. “Sarah, what we are about to do you will not remember. Are your ready?” She sternly replied, “Yes!” I took off my bikini bottom. I took her arm, and slowly pushed it inside me. My pussy mouth easily conformed to her arm. She tasted glorious! I came instantly from having this perfectly compatible woman inside me. It was quite the site to see my purest of juices float to the top and dissipate! I then looked into the shocked woman’s eyes, and knew that I was deeply in love.

I removed her arm from my pussy mouth, and Sarah shook her head. She instantly forgot the moment. I stealthily put my bikini back on, and suggested we go to my apartment. She of course agreed.

I cracked open a bottle of wine, and we sat on my couch. We kicked off our sandals, and were practically naked in our tight bikinis. We talked about everything except about my recent changes. We talked about family, and old lovers. We even went into detail about our sex lives: our first orgasms (solo and partnered), favorite positions, and even fetishes, which neither of us told anyone about until now. It turned out that she had a bit of a foot fetish, but never had the guts to explore it with past boyfriends. I even revealed that in the past I’ve found myself quite aroused to see someone attracted to me. I told her that one of the reasons why I went into modeling was because I knew that people would get off on me. None of my prior lovers even guessed at that!

I could see in her eyes that she loved me as much as I loved her. She just could not have fully understood her feelings yet. I was sure that she could see my love reflected back at her through my eyes, though. It was in that moment were I realized that we stopped talking, and were just staring deeply into each other. We were ever so slowly inching closer. I could taste her hot breath as I breathed. Our mouths were open ever so slightly. Our soft lips finally collided. They pressed hard in their loving passion. Our mouths then opened like flood gate, and our tongues escaped into or lover’s mouths. We held each other ever so tightly in our slow passion.

Suddenly, Sarah pushed herself back. “What are we doing?” she asked in a forced whisper.

It was in that moment where I realized that I loved her too much not tell her what we were about to do. “I know this is strange for you, Sarah. It was all strange for me too, at first.” Uncontrollably, I kissed her with plenty of tongue. “Its taking me all my strength not continue what we started. I love you so much, Sarah, I have to tell you … Yesterday I found this strange object on the beach. A small sphere. Its power was beyond me. I put it deep inside myself, and it changed me. This object was an alien devise designed to make me a little like its creators. You see, they only have one gender, and they wanted to see what it would be like to alter someone like me physically and mentally to be a little like them. They gave me all the powers of persuasion, and sexual abilities, and improved me in other ways too. I no longer see ‘men’ as really human anymore. Only women are necessary in terms of propagation. I am so ashamed to have mated with a gender other than my own … Then I saw you today. I fell in love with you. You are compatible with me. Its not what you think though. Your DNA is merely ‘capable’ of be compatible. That means I have to make you like me for us to truly be together … Please, stand on that table naked. I want to see you as you are now before we continue.”

Though clearly confused, she obliged under her own will. Her naked body was captivating towering over me. She stared at me nearly the whole time with a look of love. She showed me her true self, from the long hair on her head to the soles of her feet.

“I cannot hold back any longer, my love.”

Clearly no longer under her own will, Sarah crawled down to the carpeted floor, and lay flat on her back. “I’m scared,” she barely whispered. “Don’t be. This will be glorious!” I said in a voice whose qualities could never be fully heard by the human ear.

I removed my bikini as well. I then balanced myself on my knees over her beautiful, smooth crotch. I held my ankles behind me. Naturally, my knees slowly slid outward as my pussy mouth fell toward her crotch. When they met, I instantly came. Thick, milky juices poured out of me, and into her. She convulsed as my juices spread throughout her body. I lay on top of her in an attempt to comfort her in this transformation. Her head moved inhumanly with drool falling from her wide open mouth. Her half open eyes were totally glazed over.

“It will be over soon, my love. Then we can be together.”

Her motions beneath me eventually slowed to a halt. Her milky eyes closed. She then began to smile and lightly touch herself and me. She opened her now deep blue eyes, and stared right into me. We were now connected body and mind. We no longer needed language to speak. Our emotions were enough. Our feelings for each other went deep. Our very DNA now held markers that connected us. Combined our powers were great. None could resist us.