The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

WARNING: “BEACH ZONE” is a fictional story containing graphic sexual material, and must not be read by anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18, or if you are offended by such material, you are commanded by the Goddess of Reasonableness to stop reading immediately. Those who continue reading do so at their own risk, and (hopefully) for their own pleasure. This story is copyrighted May 1999 by NJG, and all rights are reserved. The right to reprint this story in print and on electronic archives is hereby granted on a limited basis by the author, provided (1) access to it is made free of charge, and (2) the full text of the story remains unaltered, including this disclaimer prominently displayed in its entirety at the beginning. Any resemblance of the characters and events depicted in this story to any real people and events is unintentional, coincidental and extremely amusing. Any comments or questions regarding “Beach Zone” (FD, MC/hyp, Fetish) should be sent directly to Pinky, at , a fairly permanent email address. Thank you for your patronage. Please come again.

* * *

BEACH ZONE

by Pinky

First, I have to tell you that I am a happily married man, and that I never wanted or expected what happened in this story to take place. My wife is very attractive and lots of fun to be with, and I have every reason to think we’ll be happily married until the day we die. But some things happen, and I just can’t go back in time to undo them. To be honest, I’m not entirely sure I’d want to.

I don’t exactly know how I let myself get into this situation, but let me tell you how it developed.

Lisa and I were excited about our first warm Saturday together at the beach. We had thought about going all Spring, but this was the first warm weekend we both had available. No-brainer, we thought, let’s do it!

She wore a cute blue one-piece bathing suit I helped her pick out, and I wore a somewhat matching sporty blue men’s ‘bikini’ style suit. We set our towels down on a nice spot, and went down to the water for frequent little dips. After each dip, we would come back to our towel and give each other a peck on the lips. Just like two newlyweds, though we’d been married for many years.

After a few trips back and forth, I found I couldn’t keep my eyes from noticing some of the sexy babes that were prancing around, wearing suggestive bathing suits of almost every imaginable type. But since I was with my wife, I tried to be discrete. I kept my tongue in my mouth, and took a glimpse every now and then when a perfect ass walked by, pretending to be glancing at something else.

I went on this way, sinking deeper and deeper into my pleasant state of horniness, and coming back to our towel ready to fondle my wife. After a while I was almost ready to cum!

Some girls were wearing those one piece bathing suits with high leg openings that came almost up to their armpits—the new trend in swimsuit fashion, as I understand it. Some wore drawstring bikinis, some wore tiny spandex bikinis that covered so little they should almost be illegal. Some wore those “boy-leg” hotpants that for some reason made them look even sexier, though they covered more than any of the other swimsuits.

The colors were great, too! Most had bright solid colors, some had pastels that I swear you could see through (especially when wet), and some had very daring patterns that drew your eyes right to a specific part (or parts) of the woman’s body.

Lisa and I were having a great time, and spent a while with our towel at one spot. Each time I went down to the water, I came back slower, taking in more of the stunning beauties that were all around me. Each time my head felt a little more clouded by the horniness. And each time, my glances were a little harder to disguise.

Lisa and I finally picked up our stuff to walk along the shore to find another place. Maybe one closer to the restroom or snack bar. As we walked closer to the shoreline, a girl in spandex hotpants and a halter top stepped in front of us. I immediately noticed her, but Lisa was busy taking in the warm breeze and feeling her feet sink into the wet sand.

My eyes went immediately up the girl’s strong, tanned legs to observe the perfect globes of her ass. Her hotpants were a light shade of pink, with a very faint flower pattern of some kind. They seemed to be almost painted on, the material was so thin. They were light enough that I could almost see through them, and my eyes naturally made every effort to try. Lisa was looking away, so my glances at this girl’s butt went unnoticed.

As she walked on ahead of us, I noticed how sexy and graceful this girl was, as she gently swayed her hips from side to side with each step, in rhythm with the ocean. The muscles of her ass were graceful and compelling in their feminine, yet confident undulation. I unconsciously began to walk in the same rhythm, as my eyes remained glued to every movement and twitch of her beautiful behind.

Could I see through the fabric of her hotpants? Was she wearing anything underneath? I wasn’t sure.

The warm breeze melted me, and I heard my wife talking to me in the background. “Yes, dear,” I answered back, in my daze. She kept talking, satisfied that I was listening.

I was in heaven, my eyes now fixated on this girl’s beautiful butt, as it swayed and as she and I kept walking in perfect rhythm with the ocean waves. My wife, the crowded beach and everything else were now just background, and I could think of nothing else but this girl’s gorgeous behind. Swaying back and forth with the sounds of ocean. Back and forth as the waves rose and fell. Swaying back and forth.

What was she wearing underneath? I could swear there was something, but I wasn’t totally certain. Perhaps she had no panties on, perhaps she did. I kept looking, trying to figure it out. The pink flower pattern was now ingrained in my head.

We kept walking, and her ass kept swaying, back and forth. My steps in perfect rhythm with hers, and my breathing now in perfect rhythm. Calm, focused, perfect. Back and forth, in and out.

The cheeks of her butt were gorgeous, just round enough, and just enough muscle. I could see every inch, every millimeter of her fleshy, muscular behind, as she walked, moving gently, swaying back and forth.

I followed the crack of her ass up to the waist band of her hotpants, where I saw the faintest outline of a thong bikini take over and make its way around the contour of her hips. I could see the outline, and if I tried I could see just where it first became visible under her hotpants, midway up the crack of her soft ass. It was difficult to find that spot, as her ass kept swaying back and forth, and the move of each muscle in her beautiful butt caused a corresponding move in the focus of my eyes. Her butt, my eyes, her crack, my eyes, her gorgeous muscular butt swaying back and forth.

I had lost myself completely, and I could think of nothing else. She was wearing a thong.

My wife ran off to the rest room while we were passing the little row of buildings.

“I’ll be right back,” I faintly heard her say, or at least, I think she must have.

I’m sure I nodded and said “Uh-huh,” as my eyes stayed glued to this pink flowered behind that had captured my soul.

I kept walking, and kept watching, and I knew it must be obvious to anyone that I was lost in this woman’s ass. I didn’t notice at all when she glanced over her shoulder at me, and noticed my eyes glazed in a complete trance, staring at her butt as she walked. I really didn’t notice anything at all but the pink flowered pattern moving, shifting slightly with each step, and the round globes of flesh that led up the crack of her ass, where her thong bikini seductively announced its presence.

As we walked, I focused on the tiny bit of the yellow thong beginning to show above the waist of her hotpants. I could suddenly feel I had a hard-on like never before. I’m sure I was even showing a wet spot on my bathing suit, but I couldn’t stop where my mind was going.

She slowed down and looked around, gradually coming to a full stop. As she did so, my moves matched hers of their own volition. I stopped a few feet away from her, and began for the first time in what seemed like forever, to look around. I didn’t know where I was, the row of beach buildings ending somewhere off in the distance. I looked back at her, and she looked over at me and smiled coquettishly.

She got her towel out of her small bag, and laid it down on the sand. As she did this, she bent over slightly, giving me a new and glorious view of the crack of her ass. I sighed audibly, unable to control myself.

She straightened out the corners of her towel, and I stood there like an idiot thinking of the perfect spot to lay mine down, waiting to see which direction she was going to face when she finally sat down. I didn’t look away from her for more than the tiniest instant, because I didn’t want to miss any of the view. I tried not to be too obvious, but I’d given up on the possibility of hiding my admiration completely.

I finally set my towel down as close to her as possible, and began making preparations to sit down. At that moment, she turned away from me, pointing her ass right in my direction, and began to pull down her delicious pink hotpants. She took her time, and I inched forward imperceptibly as I positioned myself on my towel, so that my face would come as close as possible to the heavenly prize that now revealed itself before me.

As I began to sit down, her ass came within a couple of feet from my face, and I inhaled deeply as she moved a tiny bit closer before sitting down all the way. She continued to pull off her hotpants, bending over further, and giving me an outstanding view of the yellow thong that had buried itself deeply between the cheeks of her glorious butt.

My eyes lingered, and a sound escaped from me uncontrollably. I don’t know what sound it was, but it certainly got her attention.

“Excuse me,” she said gently, looking in my direction.

“No problem,” I replied, mustering all my strength to be a gentleman. “You didn’t bump me.”

“Maybe I should have,” she said with a sly smirk.

“Uh—what??” I responded, not sure I heard her correctly. “I said, maybe I should have bumped you.” She paused while I processed what she said. “Your face was awfully close, maybe you WANTED me to bump you.”

“I, uh —” I didn’t know what to say. As she laid down on her side and curled her legs, her butt was now protruding directly at me, and I could not take my eyes off it, even though she was talking to me. I felt foolish, like I was caught with my pants down in a moment of great vulnerability.

“I ought to tell the lifeguard you’ve been staring at me.” “N-no,” I stammered, “p-p-please don’t.” I was so embarrassed, I felt naked! Good thing my hard-on was hidden by my sitting position.

“I ought to report you, but you know...”

...I waited forever for her to continue, holding my breath...

“...I think you’re kinda cute...”

Whew I exhaled, and waited for her to finish...

“...and I have something I want you to do for me.”

“Oh, yeah?” I asked, smiling at last. “And what might that be?”

“Could you get me something from my bag? I’m too comfortable to get up.” She pointed to the small bag on her towel, resting right near her luscious ass. I was only too happy to oblige.

I inched forward, and maneuvered my face as close to her ass as possible, given the circumstances. I grabbed the bag and began to fumble with it to get it open.

In a swift and graceful motion she suddenly repositioned herself, moving her butt up to within an inch of my face before I could react. I was transfixed. She held it there for a moment, waiting for my reaction, and when she noticed I’d frozen, she slowly brushed it against my face.

“Go ahead, mister. It won’t bite,” she said in a comforting tone.

Her ass was now touching my face, and I was holding her bag half open, not knowing what she wanted from it. She moved her ass slightly, repositioning her crack so that my nose was right in the middle of it. Then she leaned back a tiny bit and said “What are you afraid of, mister? Isn’t this what you wanted?”

I moaned slightly, and began kissing, nuzzling and sniffing. She responded by pushing her ass everso slightly more firmly against my face, and wiggling it.

I couldn’t think, and I didn’t care if people were watching any more. I was totally lost in the moment, and oblivious to everything but the beautiful, soft globes of her ass and the yellow thong nested between them.

My face went in boldly, with my nose and lips leading the way. She leaned back slightly and I fell on my back, with her ass coming down confidently on top of my face. My hard-on was raging, and I was utterly senseless, my face buried in her ass, while I kissed and licked and she wiggled and pushed.

“This is what you wanted, isn’t it, mister?” she asked with a playfully innocent voice.

I couldn’t answer in words, but a muffled sound came from me to indicate my combination of agreement and protest.

She wiggled her ass joyfully and giggled like a little girl.

I issued another muffled sound, and she pushed herself down a bit and told me to shoosh. “People will notice you,” she said sarcastically. “Do you want them to see?”

I squeezed out a muffled “no” and shook my head almost imperceptibly. The unfortunate effect was to lodge my face even deeper into the crack of her ass. My lips could now detect the soft down of her pubic hair peaking out from around the edges of her thong. I was floating in heaven, totally helpless and lost, and completely under her spell.

She reached her hand down to gently feel my rock-hard erection, and the instant she made contact I came in violent convulsions. My face was still buried, and I was heaving and rocking helplessly while unleashing tremendous grunts and groans that must have made all eyes within earshot turn and look my way.

She remained seated on my face, as if riding a bucking bronco, until my ordeal was completely over.

When my body was finally still and my breathing had returned to normal, she eased her weight off my face. It was a tragic moment, as her heavenly butt lifted up and I began breathing fresh air again. I had grown used to her delicious, musky scent, and to the feel of her cheeks pressing firmly against mine. It was like breaking an incredibly deep addiction, which I never wanted to break.

I was still lost in my stupor as she picked up her things, put on her shorts and disappeared discretely into the crowded beach.

I was still regaining my senses when I heard my wife calling my name from a few yards away. I could tell she was worried about me, and that she hadn’t seen what happened between me and the strange girl in the yellow thong bikini. I yelled back at her, and pointed to the great spot I found to lay our towel down.

She quickly made it over to me, half angry and half relieved.

“Why didn’t you wait for me?” she blurted. “I was so scared!”

“I’m sorry, honey,” I admitted. “I know I should have waited, I’m sorry I worried you. I saw this terrific spot and I just wanted to save it for us.” I made a smoochie gesture and reached for her hand, trying to get her to relax and smile.

She was still shaken up, I could tell. I’m not sure she believed my story about wanting to find the best place for the towel, but she was too relieved at finding me to argue. I apologized again, truly wanting to comfort her, this time kissing her lovingly on the cheek.

Her cheek felt soft. I pressed my cheek against hers for a moment, and lingered on the remarkable memory it suddenly brought back.