The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DISCLAIMER: The following is a work of fiction and any resemblance between characters in this work and actual persons living or dead is entirely coincidental. This work contains scenes of explicit sex between adults and is intended for the entertainment of adults only. If you are offended by depictions of adult intercourse or if you are less than the age of majority in your jurisdiction please do not read or download this file. Because this is a fantasy, characters in this work engage in unprotected sex in a universe where AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases do not exist. In reality sex without protection is unwise and nothing in this work should be taken as condoning such activity, or any of the other activities depicted herein.

BEAUTY AND THE BOOTS

By Downing Street

II. Business with Pleasure

On Monday morning Lana gave Ruby a long good-bye kiss and trotted off to work. Ruby hurried to catch the bus herself a few minutes later, very aware that she was running late. Again, however, Mr. Legendre hardly seemed to mind. Ruby was wearing a new outfit, a silvery pink blouse worn loose over a rather brief red skirt. The view of her long legs, decorated with red platform boots and tan nylons, may have contributed to her boss’s forgiving mood.

Mr. Legendre was a balding, even-tempered man in his mid-forties. He had never been anything but polite and professional toward Ruby. She noticed now how his eyes behind his round-rimmed glasses scanned appreciatively up her legs—as did the eyes of the three young salesmen, customers entering the showroom, and just about everybody she passed on the street.

Ruby felt sexy and supremely confident in her flashy boots. She flirted shamelessly with all the male customers, even when they were with their wives or girlfriends. She made sure they got a good look at her legs as she sat well back from her desk, legs cocked at the perfect angle, nylons glinting in the overhead lights. Some men seemed reluctant to leave her. She accompanied them over to a salesman and stayed with them through the sales pitch, smiling and posing against the hood of one expensive car or another. It didn’t hurt sales any.

It did seem to distract the salesmen though. Poor Robert became so obviously uncomfortable that she just had to blow him in the washroom, once on Monday and twice each on Tuesday and Wednesday. In the evenings she made repeated attempts to take the boots off, but that only lead to hand-play.

She couldn’t get over how good she felt.

On Thursday the weather turned nasty. Winter returned for one last, desperate battle against the invading spring and for a while it held its own. When Ruby swung her booted feet out of bed, wet snow was smacking against the windows, driven by a raw north wind. Ruby would normally have worn slacks on a day like this, but when she pulled them out of the closet she was frowning. Maybe she would be cold, but she found herself reluctant to cover her new boots. Or her legs, which they highlighted so well. You’re going to regret this, girl, she told herself as she selected a short jumper instead.

Waiting at the bus stop she first noticed something odd. Her spring jacket was not very heavy and not very long, leaving much of her shapely legs exposed to the driving wind. She watched snowflakes swirl around her knees.

She wasn’t cold. That was the strange thing. She wasn’t cold at all, though the man waiting at the stop with her was huddled into his winter coat. Ruby felt just fine. She even smiled at the man, sharing some of the spring warmth she felt. He smiled back, scanning her legs with the same rapt gaze that she got from the bus driver a few minutes later.

Ruby got her second surprise when she arrived at the dealership, after slogging for several blocks through wet slush from the bus stop. She didn’t slip at all despite the icy ground and her high heels. Standing in the doorway, she looked sadly at her nice new boots, now begrimed with snow and mud from the street. As she watched, drops of water and splashes of mud were sliding down the smooth material, making little pools on the floor around her feet.

She watched for a few moments, fascinated. It all seemed to be sliding off: every drop of water, every speck of mud. When Ruby walked away a moment later her boots were as clean and shiny as the paint on the luxury cars in the showroom.

The storm had abated by noon, and the sun was warm when Ruby headed out to have lunch with Lana. Her pretty friend arrived late, dressed sharply for her job as a sales clerk, but with a confused look on her face. They had a glass of wine with lunch, and another one afterward.

Then Lana finally got around to telling her that she had been thinking about what they did on the weekend, and though it was marvellously exciting she really had never had any attraction to a woman before and maybe they should just cool it and go back to being friends. Ruby listened to her rambling for a while. Then, perhaps inspired by the wine, she got tired of it and started stroking up and down Lana’s leg with the toe of one boot.

Lana jumped. “Rube! Hey, cut that out!”

“Girlfriend you are as tense as two tomcats. Relax, will you.” Ruby continued stroking beneath the table.

“Ruuuby! Come on, stop that,” her friend whined. “You know that... bothers me.” She made no move to stop her.

Ruby slumped down in her seat to reach higher up Lana’s legs. Lana’s suit had a short wool skirt that provided easy access. Ruby forced her legs apart and began stroking above the knee. Lana bit her lip. “Please, Rube, don’t do that.”

“Hey! Hands above the table!” Ruby said sharply. “Here, have another glass of wine.” She refilled Lana’s glass from the carafe on the table. The petite blonde took the glass and drank deeply. She was trembling.

“There now, there’s nothing to be upset about. What we did this weekend we did because we wanted to. How could something wrong feel so good?”

Lana let out a little moan. “But Ruby.... oh god..... mmmmmmmm!”

“Here, slide down a little bit. A bit more. That’s the way. Can you feel that?”

“Oh god can I! Damn, I wish I wasn’t wearing panties. Here, up a little bit. Right there! Now use the heel... Oh yes. Yes yes yes! Oh god yessss!” She shuddered through her climax right at the corner table in the crowded diner.

Ruby sipped her wine, letting her friend recover for a few moments. She looked at her watch. “Hey, we’d both better get back to work. Are you all right now?”

Lana looked at her fondly. “Oh Rube, you little minx.” She drained her glass. “Next time we have lunch together, remind me not to have wine.” Both girls laughed merrily.

Ruby was a little late, a little drunk and more than a little horny when she finally made it back to work. Tim, the salesman sitting in for her, was irritated by her tardiness and about to say so, but Ruby just gave him her biggest smile while she took off her coat. She stood casually with one leg forward and her chest thrust out.

Ruby wore a white sweater beneath a black, shape-defining jumper, decorated with moons and stars. Her display melted Tim’s anger faster than the sun was melting the snow outside. “Well, you’re finally back!” he complained. “Did you have to... uh... did you have....er...

Did you... have a nice lunch?”

“Oh, it was just us girls,” Ruby said teasingly, “all by ourselves. There was nobody to keep us company so we had too much to drink.” She hiccupped loudly.

“Hmmmm, maybe I should go along next time, just to make sure you behave yourself.” His eyes lingered on her curvy figure.

“Oh, I probably wouldn’t behave myself if you’re there,” Ruby said deliberately. She could almost see Tim’s hormone balance changing. “But thanks for the offer. And thanks for sitting in for me.” She shifted her weight from one hip to the other.

Tim got to his feet awkwardly. “No problem,” he said. “But I gotta go now.” He was holding a clipboard awkwardly in front of himself. He turned back after a few steps. “Oh, Ruby, I almost forgot. The big boss wants to see you. He’s in his office.” He took one last lingering look at Ruby’s legs before heading off.

Ruby watched him go. Tim was such a dear. And by the looks of the bulge in his pants, a buck at that. Maybe she would have to start giving him a little of the attention she was bestowing on Robert. She hiccupped again, then sat down to fix her hair and make-up before her meeting with Mr. Legendre.

“You’ve got to understand, Ruby, that I have no complaints about your work. None at all. But you might be surprised to learn that despite the prices on the cars we sell, margins in this business are small. It’s a very competitive business and overhead can kill you. There’s the rent on the building, maintenance, loan financing, insurance, the list goes on. There’s salaries too. Salaries are always the biggest cost.”

Ruby listened patiently. She was sitting beside the cluttered desk in his back office, listening to Mr. Legendre complain about business costs. What was he getting at? He was leading up to something. Ruby didn’t like the sound of it.

Mr. Legendre drew a deep breath, straining the vest of his grey, three-piece suit. He admired her boots for a moment. “Ruby,” he said, “I’m afraid I’m going to have to let you go.”

So that was it. She was being laid off. For a moment Ruby just sat there, too stunned to speak. “But, but, Mr. Legendre,” she sputtered.

“Just like that? I’ve been working here for nearly two years!”

“I know, I know,” protested her boss, “but we’re going through a tough period here and I just don’t see how I can make it if I don’t cut costs.”

“But you keep telling me this is one of the biggest specialty dealerships in the city.”

He frowned. “The second biggest. Page is the biggest. And that’s the whole problem. Page is robbing me blind. He’s got that brand new showroom, twice the size of mine, extended hours, ridiculous financing packages.... I tell you, he’s just killing me. I’m sorry Ruby.” He took off his glasses and wiped them idly with a kerchief.

Ruby was silent for a moment. She had lost jobs before and always found a new one. But this was different. She didn’t feel like just taking it. It was so unfair! “Don’t you feel I make a contribution?” she asked demurely. She gave him her best wide-eyed look. A little sex appeal couldn’t hurt.

Legendre put his specs back on and regarded Ruby softly. “Of course you do. I don’t mean to imply anything less. And this last week especially I’ve been... impressed with.... your enthusiasm.” His eyes rested a moment at the point where her thighs emerged from her mini-length jumper. He went on, “As a matter of fact, sales are up this week, a good sign, but I’m afraid it’s just not enough to make a difference.”

Ruby was surprised at how easily she had distracted him. She decided to try again. “Can’t you compete with Page?” she asked. “We could offer special packages too, couldn’t we?”

It was bold advice from a receptionist. Legendre was about to reply when Ruby crossed her knees deliberately, letting her hem slide a little higher. As she had hoped, Legendre’s gaze flicked back to her thigh, then swept down the dark nylons and over her sexy red boots. “Uhm.” he said at last. “Well, I suppose...uh, we could offer something, but I don’t see...” Ruby was bouncing her leg a little, very gently. Legendre’s eyes kept drawing back to the toe of her boot, glistening as it swung up and down.

Ruby uncrossed her legs and got to her feet. “Mr. Legendre,” she said pointedly, approaching his desk with a deliberate, hip-swinging gait, “I really think you’re being hasty now. I love my job. I think I make a difference to the people I work with, and to the customers. Are you sure you want to just let me go?” She was standing in front of his chair now, and she leaned back against the desk, regarding him warmly.

Legendre couldn’t seem to take his eyes off her legs. “Well... uh, I... " he sputtered.

Ruby gave him no time to collect his thoughts. “Look, Mr. Legendre. I think of myself as more than just another pretty face.” She smoothed down her tight sweater as she spoke. “I’m also a problem-solver. People come to me with all their little troubles and worries and I make them forget all about them.” Boldly, she stepped forward and slid one knee up onto her boss’s chair. She leaned over him temptingly. “That’s really good for morale, don’t you think?”

Legendre just stared at her, round-eyed. “Ruby, what are you....” he began.

“Oh, look,” the red-booted beauty cooed, looking straight down. “I think you have a problem right now. That must be so uncomfortable.”

She ran one finger excruciatingly down his straining zipper. Legendre squirmed. “Here, let me show you how I can help with your problem.” And before her stunned boss could even protest she was on her knees on the thick carpet, pulling down his zipper.

She groped around until she found what she was looking for, then gently pulled it free. “Oooh, Mr. Legendre,” she husked, flattering him. “You have such a big problem here. I’d better get right to work.” She gently closed her lips around his cock. Mr. Legendre, who had a wife, a mortgage and two children, could only gasp in delight as his randy receptionist began to suck him off expertly.

She worked him slowly at first, sliding her lips down his shaft until she could feel the tip in the back of her throat, then sliding gently upward with just enough suction to bring his dick to full attention. “I do love my job, Mr. Legendre,” she whispered when his cock slipped out of her mouth.

She held him firmly in one hand and tongued him noisily for a few moments, then returned to sucking in earnest. Throwing back her long brown hair, she stared upward into his eyes while she sucked, letting him know that she understood exactly what she was doing to him. Legendre gripped the arms of his chair and steamed up his glasses.

Ruby’s hair flung wildly about her face as she slurped noisily on her boss’s tool. Legendre had his eyes closed and his head thrown back, lolling in the sweet sensations Ruby was producing. His climax was only moments away when Ruby stopped suddenly. “What? Ruby, please...” he moaned, “Don’t stop now!”

She was still stroking him, keeping him on the edge. “I’ve got a great idea,” she panted, breathing hard. She got to her feet and jumped up on the desk, planting her high red boots on either side of Legendre’s wet cock. She pressed her feet together, gently, and began to slide them up and down. “Come on me,” she urged. “Come on my boots.”

In only a moment he did exactly that. “Oh yes, that feels so great!” he almost shouted. “Oh god, here it comes... Aaargh!” Then he was ejaculating, spurting ropes of hot cum all over the toes and shanks of her beautiful boots. It slid off immediately, falling in big white gobs onto the carpet. Ruby worked him thoroughly, teasing out the last of his contribution until, eventually, he sagged contentedly back into his chair and began to soften.

“Ruby what have you done to me?” he asked rhetorically, catching his breath. “That was the best... just the best.”

Ruby smiled impishly. “I don’t think we’re quite finished yet,” she said, leaning back on her hands. “Here, clean me up, OK?”

“Um, what?”

“My boots, sweetie. You just came all over them. I can’t go back to work like that. Come on, clean them up for me, please?” She thrust one crimson toe beneath his nose.

In fact there was absolutely no need to clean the boots, they showed no trace of his emissions. Mr. Legendre reached out, tentatively at first, and held her foot with one hand. He hesitated for a long moment; then his tongue came out and lightly licked the toe. Then again. And again, longer this time. In moments he was licking and kissing and tonguing enthusiastically while his leggy receptionist sat on his desk and wallowed in the feeling of having her boss lick her boots.

“Don’t forget the other one,” Ruby teased, raising her other leg. Her boot-licking boss captured it in his free hand and began to lavish affection on the toe with his tongue. He lapped happily, switching every few seconds between one boot and the other. “You aren’t really going to lay me off, are you, Mr. Legendre?” Ruby cooed, like she was talking to a small child.

“God, Ruby, of course not, darling!” panted her boss, between licks and kisses. “I couldn’t (lap, lap), begin to get along (lick, slurp) without you!” He looked up briefly, and found himself with a perfect view up under Ruby’s miniskirt. His glasses were askew.

Ruby looked down and saw that Mr. Legendre was hard again. “In fact,” she said softly, stroking his cheek with one red toe, “I bet you’d much rather just lay me, wouldn’t you?”

Legendre just groaned in helpless lust. Ruby, who was every bit as aroused as her boss by now, rose to her feet to strip her underthings away when she realized she had a problem. She couldn’t love Mr. Legendre without removing her pantyhose, but she couldn’t do that because the boots were in the way and she couldn’t take them off. What to do? Thinking quickly, Ruby grabbed a pair of scissors and quickly slashed a long cut in both her panties and nylons. The pantyhose would be ruined, but Ruby didn’t care. She was too hot to wait. Anyway she had just decided to wear stockings from now on.

She threw the scissors away and returned her attention to her boss. Wordlessly she stood in front of him, hands on his shoulders. She slid first one knee, then the other, up onto his big chair, so she was straddling him, her crotch poised above his still-wet shaft. She reached down and held him in one hand. “Ooooh, nice stick shift, Mr. Legendre,” she said as she lowered herself onto him. “Let’s take it out for a test drive!”

“Ruby you doll!” her amorous employer cried. He felt her close around him, wet, snug and inviting. “You fucking incredible doll.” Ruby bent down for a long, sloppy kiss. They started to rock, fucking energetically in the big stuffed chair.

“Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes!” Ruby chanted. She threw her head back, arms around her lover’s neck, and let her hair tumble down. “Mr. Le-Legendre, I, I have some, oh come on, deeper, harder! I have some.... some ummmm fuck me you feel good, some ideeeeeas, oh yes, for com-com-com-peting, oh fuck, with Page!”

For the next half hour the salesmen tried to distract their customers from the noises coming from the back office.

Ruby stepped into her apartment Friday evening to the smell of something cooking on the stove. It smelled delicious. She stepped into the apartment and removed her suit jacket, leaving her in a silky white blouse and a floral-patterned skirt. The skirt ended well above the knee, short enough to advertise her boot-dressed legs, but just long enough to cover the tops of her dark stockings.

“What’s this?” she said out loud, looking about her. It was her apartment but she barely recognized it.

It was clean.

Magazines and books were neatly stacked on a shelf. Dirty dishes and empty pizza boxes had disappeared. The whole place had obviously been given a thorough dusting and the carpet had been vacuumed. There were fresh flowers in a vase on the polished coffee table.

“Hey, Rube, about time you got home!” said a cheerful voice. Lana was standing by the kitchen door, a drink in one hand. She was dressed in her casual clothes, a pair of tight, flared jeans and a sweater with an apron over it. She was in her stocking feet. Her sport shoes were sitting by the door.

“Lana, what are you doing here?”

“Well, at the moment, I’m making supper. I hope you still like Italian. Here have a drink.” She handed her the glass.

Ruby took the drink gratefully and took a sip. “Mmmm, nice. Just what I need.” She stepped into the immaculate livingroom. “Did you do all this?”

“Of course, silly. Took all afternoon too. Rube, darling, don’t you ever do housework?”

“I hadn’t quite got around to it,” her brown-haired friend replied. “But, but, like, didn’t you have to work today?”

Lana waved a hand. “I had some sick days built up. Told the manager I was coming down with something.” She smiled slyly. “He likes me.”

“But how did you get in?”

“The superintendent, duh! Ruby, will you stop fussing and just relax.

Come on, sit down, take a load off those sexy legs.” She patted the couch invitingly.

Ruby sat, leaning back against the pillows and stretching her legs. Immediately Lana grabbed a hassock and slipped it under her feet. “There, isn’t that better? Now you just relax for a moment, while I finish supper. Would you like another drink?”

“Why not,” Ruby declared. She watched her best friend scamper off to the kitchen with the empty glass. Wow, what has come over her, she reflected privately. She used to hate housework as much as I do; now she’s acting like my personal servant. Ruby smiled and closed her eyes, enjoying the smell of spicy spaghetti sauce and the warmth of the drink. A girl could get used to this.

Supper was excellent. When it was over Lana insisted that Ruby sit and finish her wine while she did all the dishes. A little while later the smaller girl emerged from the kitchen, tossing the apron over a chair. Ruby switched off the television.

“Hey, listen, Rube,” the lithe blonde said, kneeling beside her on the sofa. “I’ve got some ideas. I want to try taking your boots off again.”

Ruby looked at her with heavy-lidded eyes, the result of too much good food and good wine. “Lana you can’t take th’ boots off. I can’t. Nobody can.”

“But we haven’t tried everything yet! Look, somehow it’s all a matter of willpower. So far we’ve always tried to do it by ourselves. But if we work together, concentrating, like combining our wills...”

Lana drained her wine glass. " ‘s not gonna work, Lana. An’ we’ll just end up, you know, screwin’ around.”

“That’s a chance we’ll have to take,” replied her friend, a twinkle in her eyes. “Now look, here’s how it works. Instead of taking off one boot, we’ll take them both off at once. You take the right one and I’ll take the left. That way we’ll have double the willpower! Here, put your left leg up here where I can reach it.”

“OK, now what do we do?”

“We’ll go together, at exactly the same time.”

“Well?”

“OK, OK, don’t rush me. I have to get psyched up, right? OK. Here we go. Are you ready?”

“I’m ready.”

All right. Here we go then. We’re going to do this together. Here..., say Ruby are you wearing stockings? Looks cool!”

“Lana, don’t get started.”

“Oh, yeah, sorry. OK. Here we go then. All together. Collected willpower. One boot each. Here we go.”

“I’m still waiting.”

I know. I know that. I’m just trying to build up my energy. Let’s go then. We’ll do it on three, OK? One.... Twoooo..... Three! GO!” She made a lunge for the zipper tab. Ruby reached down at the same time.

Half an hour later Lana was kneeling on the floor between Ruby’s legs, wearing only her underwear, avidly tonguing her friend toward her second climax. Or was it her third? Ruby wasn’t too sure any more. The brown-haired beauty was sprawled across the sofa, long legs spread wide, wearing nothing but her stockings and garters, and of course her bright red boots.