The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Becoming

Part 1

LEGALESE:

Don’t read this if you are underage, if it is illegal in your area, if it is offensive to you... Blah blah blah you get the idea.

All characters are fictitious. All events are made up. Any similarities in this work to real events or people are the figment of your imagination.

Permission to distribute this work is automatically given provided that it is redistributed in its unaltered entirety and that no fee is charged.

Comments are always appreciated, except for the “evil perverted scum-bag” ones. Those you can just cram.

BEWARE! You have been warned that this story contains sex between consenting and non-consenting people! If you read it anyways and are offended, sorry, but you have been warned!

SHORT DESCRIPTION:

A young man, desperate for a way out of his problems tries the Ultimate Solution. When he wakes up in the hospital, he has unlocked the hidden powers of his mind and discovers that there is another world beneath the sugar coated frosting of what he thought was the real world.

(mc, mf, ff)

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

This is actually about the 4th version of this story that I have written. I was never really happy with the first 3 versions so the quickly fell into electronic oblivion, although I can’t remember for sure, I think I may have test posted one of the versions before I realized what I was doing so some regulars of A.S.S. may recognize some pieces of this story. All in all, I am far more happy with the story as it is now churning out and am trying to write more in the follow-ups every day to keep suspense from getting the better of not only those who read this, but also I want to see where the story is going!

I want to thank some of the more prolific writers out there that have helped give me ideas and thoughts. People like, but not limited to, JDarksong, Jafar, URN My Power, Eye of Serpent, Julian Coreto and JR Parz just to name a few. Even though I have never met these people nor even corresponded with them, their writings have definitely influenced some of mine. Thanks guys!

By the way, I am currently well underway for part 2 of the Becoming, but I am always interested in hearing feedback and thoughts about the story as well as ideas for future parts.

“GEEK! GET ‘IM!” the other boys called as they chased him down the hall. He ran as hard as he could, knowing exactly where to go. He ran down the hall as they hooted and hollered after him. He only hoped that he hadn’t stayed too late and they had left. He rounded the last corner, his goal in sight and silently thanked the powers that be that they were still there. The teachers were just leaving the Teacher’s Lounge after their daily pow-wow. He ran around the edge of the crowd as the other boys came around the same corner, skidding to a stop as they saw the teachers staring at them with Billy just behind them. “Aaron!” Principal Lafayette called out. “What the hell do you think your doing? Get to my office now! The rest of you, go home before I call your parents to come and get you!” The other boys turned to leave in a hurry. “Ms. Harris, will you please take Billy home?” The largest of the group, Aaron, followed Principal Lafayette back to the office, looking over his shoulder at Billy with the hate glaring in his eyes. Billy barely managed to contain his glee.

Billy is one of those guys that you just love to hate. Everything about him screamed ‘Nerd’, from his button-up and polo shirts to the penny loafers on his feet. He excelled in all of his classes. Getting A’s in everything from Advanced Chemistry to English Lit. The only thing his pressed slacks and button-up shirt lacked was a pocket protector. The only time one of his female classmates would even talk to him was when they wanted to copy his class notes, which he would give them after they flirted just a little bit. For a 17 year-old, and a virgin, this was a nightmare.

Ms. Harris walked him to her car, letting him in for the drive home. She was the teacher that everyone fantasizes about, and she knew it. She was 26, almost straight out of college and back to High School. She had shoulder length dark brown hair and one hell of a bust, hidden by her loose fitting blouses. He followed behind her, watching her behind. She had a round, slightly protruding ass that seemed to bounce and jiggle slightly under her pleated black skirt with each step. He could feel the blood leaving one head, and rushing towards the other. She got in the driver’s side of her Wrangler, leaning across the center console to unlock the passenger’s side door. As she leaned over, her blouse fell away from her chest, giving him a spectacular view down the open neck. The moment seemed to last for hours as he drank her in with his eyes. He stared at her firm tits, the way they curved, the way the filled her white lace bra, the way they jiggled slightly as she brushed them with her arm while reaching for the door latch. He looked away just barely in time to avoid her almond shaped eyes. He got in the car, using his backpack to cover his growing erection. Her sweet scent permeated the car. He watched her out of the corner of his eye as they drove. He watched her legs as she shifted, her skirt creeping up her milky legs when she shifted gears. When they finally reached his house, he practically ran into the house. He bolted straight to his room, pausing once he got there only long enough to drop his clothes before jumping on his bed and beating off furiously. The rest of the afternoon passed relatively uneventfully. A few prank phone calls, some finished homework and more masturbation. When his mom got home, they had dinner, watched some TV, and then went to bed. Before going to sleep, he jacked-off again to his memories and dreams of Ms. Harris.

The same childish pranks continued for the rest of the week until Friday came. Aaron and a bunch of his friends cornered him on his way home through the woods from school. They pushed him around, tripping and or throwing him to the ground, laughing all the time. To them, this was one big joke. All Billy could do was just sit there and prayed they got bored and left before he got hurt too badly. They did get bored, but not before leaving him bruised and bloody. When he got home, he tried to hide it as best he could, but there was nothing he could do about the shiner. He finished his homework before his mom got home. He spent the weekend inside, playing with his computer or his chemistry set. The only breaks he took were to masturbate, eat or sleep.

Every day the next week, he paid for setting Aaron up by getting the snot beaten out of him. Every day he prayed they would leave him alone, which they seemed to do on occasion, not leaving him too badly hurt. Every night, he cried himself to sleep. Every night, his mother got less sleep worrying about what was happening to her son and why no one would do anything about it. That weekend, he spent all Saturday in his room, never leaving to do anything more than to go to the relieve himself and get water from the bathroom faucet. He never touched any of the food his mom had brought for him, never coming to any meal. By late Saturday afternoon, he had come to a decision about how to handle his problems. Now all he had to do was figure out how to go about doing it. Inspiration struck, with all he knew from his books and Advanced Chem. classes, he could do anything with his chemistry set! He started mixing his chemicals. Heating them on the burners. Mixing them with more chemicals. In short, developing a complicated solution of some of the nastiest and most potent ingredients he had at hand, a concoction he was sure he could use to kill himself quickly and painlessly. He pondered the concoction for several hours. Close tomidnight, he finally worked up the strength to finish the job.

He grabbed the flask, and bracing himself he slammed it all down. It burned as he swallowed, shocking him so badly he gasped and dropped the beaker. It fell to the floor with a crash, shattering into a thousand pieces. The burning sensation passed quickly and his legs turned to jelly. He sat on the bed, waiting for the sweet embrace of death to grab him. He didn’t have to wait too long before the world turned black and he fell back onto the bed. His last thought was that he was right about one thing, it was fairly quick. Painless it most definitely was not.

* * *

Billy woke up in a hospital. He had electrodes taped to his body and an I.V. running into his arm. His eyes were blurry as he tried to focus on where he was. Someone got out of a chair across the room and ran to the door. In a few minutes, the doctor was by his bed and he was able to focus. “You had a close call there son. Whatever was in that mix you made-up didn’t agree with you too well. You passed out and started to convulse. Your hands and legs banging on the wall woke your mother who called the paramedics and pumped your stomach. And although they weren’t able to get very much—your body had absorbed most of it—I think you’ll be ok. You were very lucky.” The doctor and his mother left the room and talked in the hallway for a few minutes. He spent three more days in the hospital, having long conversations with the resident shrink. When he was finally released, he went home with orders from the hospital staff to either continue seeing a shrink for a while, or have his mom commit him to the local mental hospital. They released him aroundnoonon Wednesday. When he got home, he went to his room (his chemistry set having been removed and trashed by his mother) and slept for the rest of the day.

When he finally awoke, he still had the headache he had had since waking up in the hospital. As he went downstairs, he could see the sun just coming over the horizon through the front windows as he headed for the kitchen for something to drink. His mother was sitting at the kitchen table, staring off into space. He didn’t say anything, just looked at her from the doorway. She looked terrible. Her eyes were puffy and red, like she had been crying for a long time. Her head didn’t look very stable on her neck, swaying as if in a breeze and her shoulders were slumped making her whole body seem exhausted. Almost mechanically her head finally turned as she sensed someone was in the room. When his mother’s eyes locked on Billy, she started crying again and rushed across the kitchen to him, wrapping her arms around him in a ferocious hug. “Oh Billy! Why? Why did you do it Billy?” she howled against his shoulder, her tears staining his t-shirt.

He did not, almost could not answer her. He couldn’t come up with an answer for her that was reasonable or even plausible. And even if he could, he didn’t want to give her a reason. He knew what he did want her to do however; he wanted her to stop crying, and leave him alone about the whole subject. He wanted her to move on and accept it as a mistake, a brash move made by a teenager who will learn from it and never repeat it.

No sooner had the desire (wish?) formed in his mind than his headache cleared, ebbing into almost nothing. It was almost like an epiphany to Billy, suddenly he could see everything clearly. He felt a slight tingle in the frontal lobes of his brain and mere nano-seconds later, he could hear her sniffles and crying die away and her body stopped spasming.

She released him from her embrace and stood with her hands on his shoulders, looking into his eyes. “Perhaps it’s best if we both just move on,” she said. “We’ll just chalk it up to a learning experience. A typical teenage mistake, one that you will learn from and never repeat. Right?”

“Uh... yeah. A mistake,” he stammered. What the hell? She had just repeated almost everything that he had wanted her to do. He plopped himself into a chair at the kitchen table and tried to figure out what was going on. She made them both a light breakfast and ate quickly with him before disappearing back into her room.

She reappeared about 20 minutes later. Billy was still at the kitchen table trying to figure out what the hell had happened. “Billy, I have to go to work. I tried to get this week off, but there is too much going on for me to be gone for too long. I’ll try and be home by 5. Will you be ok? Good,” she said when he nodded. “The hospitals psychiatrist will be by this afternoon to talk to you. Have a good day!” she called as she went out to her car and drove off.

He got up and wandered aimlessly about the house and back yard, still puzzling weather he had actually done something to his mom’s mind or not. His headache never fully returned after the tingling in his frontal lobe, and now it was nearly gone altogether. He heard rustling coming from his neighbor’s yard along with a muttered curse and it gave him an idea. He went back to his room and pulled on a pair of jeans, figuring there was only one way to find out for sure if it was coincidence or if he actually had mentally commanded his mother what to do.

Heading back downstairs and out into the back yard then headed through the gate that separated his yard from the neighbor’s. He looked around briefly before seeing the person he expected to. Miranda Cartwright was 39 years old and still looked fabulous. For the last 10 years she, her husband Donald and their daughter Justine had been their neighbors and both her and Justine had been more than one neighborhood boy’s fantasy. Although age and life had put crow’s feet at the corners of her eyes and smile lines along her mouth, she still looked fabulous. Her 5′5″ body was wrapped in a skin tight set of Daisy Duke blue denim shorts and a pale yellow, also skin tight, tank-top. Her 35D-23-35 body had spread out a little after having had a child, but regular exercise help keep her in decent shape. And while she may not have been the hottest mom in the neighborhood, she was still a very attractive woman and very close to the top of that short list. Currently she was on her knees, working on her flower garden.

He concentrated hard, thinking commands to her and feeling the same tingle in the front of his brain like before. She stopped moving, her body rigid until he cleared his throat and spoke, “Mrs. Cartwright? Are you ok? I thought I heard some swearing over here.” He finished as he closed the distance, uttering the last word as he came to a stop about 4 feet from her side.

“Oh, Billy!” she said, slightly startled by his appearance, her mid-back length straight brown hair tied into a pony tail swinging over her shoulder and dancing over her ample cleavage. “Yeah, I’m fine. I was just having some difficulty with my flowers. Actually, mostly with the weeds that seem to think this little plot is just for them!” she said with a little laugh.

You’re hot, he thought at her with the tingle returning. Why don’t you get a glass of lemonade and invite me to join you. I’m a nice guy and you trust me like a good friend.

The back of her gloved hand came up to her forehead, wiping imagined sweat away from her forehead. “Sheesh,” she said, “it’s getting hot out here! I think I could use a glass of lemonade. Would you care to join me Billy?”

“Sounds good to me. I would love to Mrs. Cartwright,” he said with wry smile playing across his lips.

“Great!” she said getting up from her kneeling position and heading for the house. “Just have a seat at the table and I’ll be right out.”

He sat down, grinning like the proverbial Cheshire Cat, imaginings of all sorts running through his mind of what he could do now. Wealth, power, revenge... WOMEN! It could all be his! “Billy, I’m all out of lemonade, is Iced Tea alright?” she called from the house.

“That’s fine Mrs. Cartwright!” he yelled back.

“I was hoping you’d say that,” she said reemerging with two tall glasses and a pitcher. “And please, call me Miranda,” she finished with a smile and sitting down.

“Ok... Miranda,” he said smiling and pouring the drinks for them. They chatted for a while, about life, school and plans for after graduation. She told him that Justine, her daughter, had been accepted to a local University and would be moving back home in a little over a month to attend school.

He used a natural lull in the conversation when she paused to take a drink that he tried something else. You find me extremely attractive. Just looking at me makes you horny. Can’t you feel it? You’re getting wet just thinking about having a younger man. Having me!

Her hazel eyes glazed over as his mind focused on hers. When life returned to them, she shifted uncomfortably in her seat and blushed slightly, not quite meeting his eyes. “Are you ok Miranda?”

“Umm... yeah... umm, just fine. I think the sun might be getting to me,” she said. It was kind of a ridiculous thing to say, she thought the second the words had left her mouth. After all, they were sitting under a patio umbrella and had been for the last 20 minutes.

“Would you like to go inside then?” Billy asked, causing her to smile and lead him by the hand into the living room. She nearly collapsed into the soft couch, sighing as she went down in the air-conditioned comfort. Her body stiffened as Billy moved to sit beside her, but quickly relaxed once he had. He quickly moved to put the rest of his plan into motion. Concentrating for a few moments, he finished implanting commands into her then proceeded physically. “Feeling better Miranda?” he asked.

The light of life returned to her eyes and she looked into his, and although he had no experience in such matters, he thought it was the look someone would give a lover. He smiled back at her and traced his finger lightly up and down her smooth exposed thigh. “Umm, Billy? What are you doing?” she asked glancing down at his finger before returning her gaze to his eyes, but not making an attempt to stop him.

“It isn’t that hot out. Isn’t there another reason you asked me to some inside?” he asked, sliding his hand up to her firm belly. She didn’t answer him, but her eyes never left his. “You know Miranda, you really are a very beautiful woman.”

“Thank you Billy,” she whispered, blushing slightly.

“And to think, Donald leaves you here all by yourself all day. How inconsiderate of him. After all, you still have needs,” he said, his hand continuing its journey upward, softly cupping the bottom of her ample bosom. She closed her eyes, and softly moaned as her only response, while he pressed his lips to hers and pressed his tongue into her mouth. Their tongues danced while his hand moved up, firmly cupping her tit and gently massaging it. She groaned softly, gently squeezing the inside of his thigh. In a flash, his hand leapt from her ample bosom to the hem of her skin tight tank-top and back up, this time underneath the restrictive fabric. His hand cupped over the top of her soft, warm tit and massaged it gently while rolling her erect nipple between his thumb and forefinger. She moaned hungrily into his mouth, her hand squeezing the inside of his thigh while her thumb lightly rubbed at the growing bulge in his jeans and her other pressed on the back of his head, pulling his lips further into hers. He pulled her shirt up and off, her breasts springing free and bouncing ever so slightly before settling. Her tits stood proud and firm from her chest, pulling down ever so slightly from age and weight, but her erect nipples still pointing slightly skyward. He fastened his lips down over hers again wrapping a hand over her breast and kneading it with his palm and fingers while she hungrily accepted his tongue back into her mouth. She moaned under his ministrations, obviously enjoying herself.

He slid his hand down her taught belly, feeling her silky smooth and lightly tanned skin gliding gently under his fingertips. His palm came to rest in her groin, cupping her mound and squeezing her tender patch while his hand moved up and down, tracing the edges of her slit through her tight jean shorts. When his hand slid up to the waist of her shorts and his fingers tried to work the button, Miranda pushed against his chest, separating his lips from hers. “No,” she whispered. “We shouldn’t be doing this.” Her voice was soft but her eyes were warm and inviting, as if not really sure she actually wanted to say no. She bit her lower lip, looking to the world like an innocent school girl who was trying to decide if she was making the right decision or not.

“Shh,” Billy hissed in her ear. “Just relax. Let me make you feel good.” He leaned back in and fastened his lips to hers again. He slipped his tongue back into her mouth, wrestling with hers in the warm damp confines of their mouths once again. His hand started again on her soft, round bosom, plying its firm warmth with his palm while his fingers rolled and pulled on her nipples. Her only response was another moan, straight into his open mouth. His hand slid back down over her stomach and once again covered her denim covered mound, grinding it against his palm, feeling her warmth engulf the dense fabric covering it. He massaged and stroked her for several minutes, never releasing her lips from his. This time when he went to unfasten her shorts, she didn’t resist, she even arched her back slightly to give him some slack and ease his effort at undoing the button on her tight shorts. Sliding the zipper down, he slid his hand inside and under her panties, running his fingers through the curly hair of her patch and down across the wet folds of her cunt. She groaned into his mouth again, this time louder and more insistent, arching her back and forcing her muff against his palm. His thumb stroked her clit in small hard circles while his first two fingers found the entrance to her pussy and slid inside. Billy slowly slid his fingers in and out of her soft, wet cunt, feeling her juices cover his fingers while he probed her. Her hands went to the bottom of his t-shirt and practically tore it up over his head, leaving a sleeve hanging from the wrist of his hand buried inside her shorts. He drove his fingers into her harder and faster, driving her mad with the sensations while he also crooked his embedded fingers into little hooks, manually stimulating her g-spot. Her hands slid back and forth over his bare chest while he masturbated her.

He broke the kiss only long enough to stand up and drop his pants and boxers, letting his swollen member bounce free in the cool air of the house, standing straight out from his crotch. He dropped to his knees in front of her and spread hers with his hands. He crawled between her legs and kissed her belly button passionately before starting upward, kissing and licking his way to her ample bosom. Her bright hazel eyes looked at him wantonly as his mouth came down around one nipple, sucking on it while gently nipping on it with his teeth and flicking it with his tongue while his hand worked on the other one before switching. When he had her moaning in pleasure again, he continued his journey upward, once again fastening his lips over her full, pouty red lips while his hands massaged her large tits. He moved his hands down, not releasing her lips and tongue from his and gripped the waist of her shorts and panties with his fingers. He pulled back and quickly pulled them down around her ankles in one quick move. She squeaked in surprise at the suddenness of his action. He pulled her garments off of her ankles with his knee as he leaned in to her one last time, admiring her naked body for the first time. Her ample, rounded cleavage stood firm and proud on her chest, the soft pink of half-dollar sized areola and hard pink nipples framed by the tell tale lines of a barely big enough bikini. Her thick brown patch of pussy hair similarly framed, and trimmed only enough so that it wouldn’t peek out of the sides of the bikini bottoms she wore when tanning. He smiled down at her lightly tanned body, admiring the shape she obviously worked hard to try and maintain. He took hold of his cock, aiming it at his target, the soft pink and moist folds of her cunt, guiding himself home. She shook her head and held out a hand to stop him scant centimeters from his dick entering her. “We shouldn’t Billy,” she whispered. “We’ve gone too far already. What about....” She said trailing off.

He leaned over her, letting her hand keep him from his goal for the moment. He looked into her eyes, barely noticing the tell-tale tingle at the front of his mind as he spoke to her. “Relax, you’ll enjoy this. You know you want me. You know you want to, and will, obey me. Fuck me Miranda. Fuck me now!” he said to her, his voice never rising above a whisper.

He pushed his hips forward, and she no longer resisted him. He rubbed the purple cap of his cock up and down her slick labia, coating it in the sweet musk of her juices before pushing his hips forward again and entering her cunt for the first time. They both let out a groaning sigh as he pushed in. He relished the feel of her vagina sliding over and around his virgin cock. The soft, slick tightness that was her pulled at him, beckoning him further and deeper inside of her. He rested for a moment when he bottomed out inside of her, his cock impaled to the hilt in her twat. Slowly he pulled back until he had only the head of his shaft inside of her before sliding back in again in long slow strokes. He repeated, again and again, each time building up speed and power as he plowed her depths. She groaned as he violated her, relishing the feel of his turgid member inside of her, hitting all of the right spots while his balls slapped against her supple ass and his pubes ground against her clit. Faster and faster he drove into her, making her tits shake and quiver on her chest, while she pulled and rolled her nipples between her fingers. He didn’t last long, maybe 7 or 8 minutes before the exquisite feel of her cunt sent him toppling over the edge. But it had been so long for her since she had felt the warmth of a real man, not her plastic boyfriend, inside of her, that she didn’t last either. His cock gave one final twitch before swelling and spasming inside of her waiting cunt. He groaned loud and deep, feeling his balls explode as he sent gob after thick gooey gob streaming into her hot pussy. As she felt the familiar pulse of semen flowing into her womb, she reached her own crescendo and climaxed with him in a loud aching scream.

Their sweat soaked bodies collapsed together on the couch in the living room, enjoying the afterglow of much enjoyed sex. He lay atop of her, her arms wrapped around him as they both lightly dozed with smiles of contentment on their faces. They lay like that for only about 10 or 15 minutes before they felt his member twitch with life again, still buried in her wet cunt. She gazed up at him with a coy smile, feeling stirrings within herself once again. He stood up, his stiffening tool pulling free of her hungry pussy with a barely audible pop. He stood up and took her by the hand saying only, “Come with me,” and led her upstairs.

He pushed her naked body through the door to the master bedroom ahead of him, watching her beautiful but jiggle slightly with each step as her hips sashayed gently from side to side. She stopped next to the king size bed and started to turn around, barely getting an inch before she felt his hands on her hips stopping her. Billy pulled the scrunchie holding her pony tail out of her hair and flung her soft brown curls over her shoulder before starting to kiss the nape of her neck and slide his hands upward, cupping her tits and feeling their soft weight in each hand filling his palms and rolling her erect nipples between his fingers again. She moaned softly and lolled her head back against his shoulder, closing her eyes and enjoying his ministrations while her hands lightly stroked his hips and outer thighs. Miranda could feel the pressure of his growing cock pressing up between the cheeks of her soft ass, bouncing with each beat of his heart. He spun her around in his arms, pressing his cock up between her legs, the folds of her cunt sliding over the top and sides of his shaft while he mashed her chest against his. They locked lips, their tongues fighting for room in each other’s mouths. His hands cupped and caressed her soft, supple ass, kneading it with his whole hands like a piece of dough. He broke the kiss and pushed her backwards onto the bed. She slid back from the edge and lay flat, her legs spread lewdly before him while she drew a finger through her wet cunt and traced a nail seductively across the side of one of her D-cup tits, giving him her best ‘come hither’ look. He crawled up onto the bed and across the mattress on his hands and knees, crawling over top of her. Her hand that was in her pussy came up and wrapped around his turgid cock, slowly pumping it as their tongues once again wrestled. She pulled on the shaft, drawing his hips down and spreading her legs wide, drawing him to her silken opening. They groaned again as his hard penis entered her tight canal, spreading her lips and filling her waiting pussy. He started his thrusts slowly again, building up his tempo as he penetrated her cunt. His lips fastened around one of her erect nipples while her nails lightly traced across his back. She wrapped her toned legs around his waist, crossing her ankles over his butt and using her own leg muscles increase the power of his thrusts into her. He groaned and she wailed as he fucked her as hard as he could. Over and over he drove his cock home, burying himself to the hilt inside of her again and again, making her scream as a torrent of pleasurable sensations swept over and through the both of them.

“That’s it!” she screamed as he pounded her eager twat. “Fuck me hard Billy! Fuck me please! This pussy... This little pussy belongs to you Billy! Use it! Use my pussy Billy! Fill me up!”

She screamed as he fucked her, the muscles of her cunt clamped down on his raging dick as another, more powerful orgasm swept over her. Her muscles gripped and pulled at him, trying to milk the semen from him again. He was in sensation overload and felt his cock swell and pump inside of her as his testicles released the hottest, longest, most pleasurable orgasm he could ever remember having. His cock erupted, shooting thick wads of his seed deep into her womb, filling the pussy she had just promised him to the brink and then some.

They both moaned in delight as they settled down. He rolled off to her side and she moved to cuddle up against him, drawing his arm under her and nuzzling up to his chest and resting her head on his shoulder. Her hand found his cock of its own accord and gently stroked it as they drifted off to a light nap.

* * *

The afternoon sun shown through the window, landing in a stream across his eyes that woke Billy from his nap. Miranda was still asleep on his shoulder, a smile of contentment on her face with one hand draped across his chest and her leg crooked up and over his hip, resting on his groin.

He smiled to himself, thinking of his luck and what he could now be able to do in theoretical reality rather than just some dream like fantasy. Miranda started to stir next to him, her bright hazel eyes looking up at him wantonly as her hand returned to his groin and stroking his growing member. He glanced at the clock on the stand next to the tussled bed and saw that it was 5 minutes tillnoonas she sat up and swung a leg over him.

“Do me Billy, please. Fuck me Billy. I want you now,” she whispered into his ear as she started to press his erection into her pussy again.

“I don’t have time right now Miranda. I have to get home,” he said trying to get out from under her. She pouted; disappointed that she wouldn’t get to feel his thick shaft in her cunt again. He thought about it for a second before coming to a decision. “Alright,” he said, “we do have time for something.”

She smiled wickedly and started to draw his cock into herself again but he stopped her.

“But..?” she asked, dropping off and confused.

“I said ‘something’ Miranda. I didn’t say exactly what.” Now she was really confused. He reached up between them and cupped her mound, feeling the residual of his seed and her juices drying there before sliding his hand up and caressing one of her large tits. With his other hand he pushed her down, moving her body down his. When her face was about even with his groin, he wrapped his hand around the base of his cock and pointed it at her face. Now she got the idea. She looked up at his eyes, but he only smiled down at her and used his other hand to pull her face to his cock. She wrapped one of her slender hands around it and hesitatingly parted her lips, slipping his tool into her mouth. She moved slowly at first, never being able to take more than half of his cock into her mouth. He laced his fingers behind his head and let out a groaning sigh with a smile as she started to suck on his tool while licking the underside and sides while it was inside of her mouth. Her head bobbed slowly on his cock while one of her hands slowly pumped the base of his shaft and the other gently played with his balls. As she got used to the taste of their mingled and dried juices coating him, she picked up speed and sucked him harder. “Get ready hun,” he finally said. “You’re about to get your reward.” She felt the purple cap swell in her mouth and pulled her head back, leaving just the head inside as his shaft twitched and released a torrent of cum into her mouth. She flicked her tongue at the head, trying to tease all of his hot salty cum out while she did her best to swallow it all. A few drops did manage to escape the corners of her mouth, but when he had finished spurting, she used her tongue to scoop those back into her mouth too. They smiled briefly at each other as she flicked a few stragglers of hair over her shoulder and got up off the bed.

Without a word to each other, they went back downstairs where he pulled his boxers and jeans back on. With his t-shirt in hand, he pulled her naked body close to himself and kissed her deeply while fondling one of her breasts. “I’m expecting someone at home in a little while, but I’ll be back over this afternoon for a repeat performance,” Billy told her with a sly grin. “Wear something sexy for me babe, ok?” A question to which she only nodded. “And what are you?”

“Yours,” she said. “I am all yours. Both I, and my pussy, belong only to you Billy,” she said huskily.

“Good,” he said. And with one lass kiss and a squeeze of her soft ass, he headed out the back door and through their yards back to his house.

* * *

Despite the fact that he liked the smell, he didn’t think the shrink would like it too much if he reeked of sex. He decided to take a shower to wash it off of himself, only realizing once he was under the warm water that he could have just made the shrink forget that he smelled it, or not even notice it in the first place.

He got out of the shower and toweled off. Pulling a new pair of jeans and t-shirt from his closet, he went downstairs and made himself a sandwich. Just as he finished eating, the doorbell rang.

When he opened it, he saw Dr. Williams, the hospital psychiatrist standing on the other side with a briefcase in his hand.

“Hi Billy,” he said with a smile.

“Hey doc,” he said and opened the screen door. “Come in. Mom told me this morning you’d be by.”

“Good, I’m glad it’s not a surprise.”

They sat in the living room and talked for a couple of minutes about small stuff. Things like how he was adjusting to being back home again. How he was getting along with his mom. Was he looking forward to going back to school. The usual bullshit in other words.

“Have you used your powers yet?” he asked, dropping a bombshell on Billy just as casually as one would drop mail on a table.

“Uhh... Umm... What...?” Billy stammered.

Dr. Williams chuckled to himself. “Relax Billy, I know all about your new abilities. I just find it amusing to surprise newbies with that knowledge.”

“How the hell do you know about them?” Billy demanded, fire flashing in his eyes. Had he overlooked something? Did he do something at the hospital he couldn’t remember doing? He HAD to know how the doctor knew!

“I know because we have been watching you for sometime. And because I examined you while you were still unconscious in the hospital.”

“Who is ‘We’ and why have you been watching me?”

“Well the ‘We’ part is a long story, but suffice it to say for now that I am part of an organization that has been around since about 8,000 years before the birth of Christ. An organization that deals with mental abilities and wants to help you if you will let us,” he said dead-pan. “As to why we have been watching you however, that is easy. What do you know about your father?”

“Not much. Mom told me that he died in a plane crash when I was 5 and that he was a good and kind man, but that is about it. I don’t even really remember what he looked like other than in a few old pictures,” Billy said a little confused about what his father had to do with why this ‘Organization’ would be watching him.

“Well, part of that is at least true. A man your mother was married to did die when you were about 5, but he wasn’t your real father. You might not believe me, but your mom was actually purchased by your, shall we say step-father? Well she was purchased by your step-father from your real father.”

“Purchased?!” he asked incredulously.

“Yes. She was bought for use as a sex toy by the man you thought was your father for a sum of money. The man actually fell in love with her and married her about 2 years later.”

“So I was 2 when they got married?” Billy asked, thinking he could see where this was going.

“No. Your mother was bought when she was 16 years old. She was used by your step-father until she was 18 before he married her. Now here comes the part that is really going to make your head swoon. Shortly after your step-father married your mother, she became pregnant. She carried the baby to term, but it was stillborn. A few days before that happened; you and your sister were born.”

“My SISTER?!”

“Yes Billy, you have a sister. Well my organization stole you and your sister away from your real father. We placed you with your mother and step-father because we knew what kind of people they really were, the decent kind who would take care of you and raise you right. We simply capped their memories and implanted new ones to make them think her baby wasn’t dead and that you were really their child.”

“This is sounding a little too much like Star Wars to be real,” Billy said leaning back, thinking the doctor was pulling his leg.

“I know, it sounds strange, but I assure you that no one is pulling a prank on you. You were taken from him for much the same reason as Luke Skywalker was though, but you won’t have to face your father in the end. He was killed only a couple of weeks after we took you from him. We knew you had the potential to be one of the greatest among us due to your lineage, but we were waiting on the catalyst that would trigger your new life.”

“What do you mean my ‘lineage’?”

“Well, believe it or not Billy, you are a direct descendant of some of the most powerful people in history. In fact, we can trace your ancestry directly back to Alexander the Great.”

“Holy Shit!” Billy exclaimed. “Oh, damn. Sorry about that doc.”

Dr. Williams chuckled, “Quite an understandable outburst.”

“So this means I’m going to be some great and powerful conqueror or something?”

“Maybe. We hope not, but maybe. But you need training to properly develop your talent.”

“Ok, I’ll buy that. And I take it that’s where you come in?”

“Exactly,” the doctor said, the smile vanishing from his face as he settled back into business. “We have a training camp located somewhere in theMidwestand we would like you to attend. The camp is 10 weeks long and we will teach you just about everything you need to know and help you hone and control your abilities.”

“Sounds like I would be joining the Army then or something,” Billy said.

“An army to be sure, but not the one you’re thinking of,” the doctor said with a chuckle. “You can do it over the summer if you want, after you graduate. In fact, I think it would be a good idea if you did graduate first, that way you can spend some time getting comfortable with your abilities before we start developing them.”

“Sounds good, but what do I tell my mom?”

“We have thought of everything,” Dr. Williams said reaching into his briefcase and pulling out a pamphlet. “Just tell her that you were accepted to a camp for exceptional students. A camp that goes on during the summer, and is designed to help the qualified in the transition from high school to college and prepares them to excel.”

“Cool. If I decided to go, when would I leave?”

“Well that would be the odd part. Your school runs unusually late into May, so while most of our attendees would have 1 to 2 weeks off between graduation and going to the training center, you would graduate on Saturday and have to leave the next Monday. You would only get one day off, two including travel.”

“Well that sucks. I can’t even enjoy a proper summer!”

“I know, but in the end I think this program would help you more than you know.”

“Yeah, you’re probably right. I think it’s an option worth taking doc. Sign me up,” Billy said extending his hand.

“Glad to hear it!” the doctor said taking it enthusiastically. “Now, since you and I both have an idea of what you can do, can I safely expect that you have already ‘experimented’?”

Billy blushed slightly and nodded, “yeah, just a little.”

“And I can guess in what direction you have experimented. Don’t worry Billy, its nothing to be embarrassed about. I did the same thing when I came into my powers. But why don’t you take me to meet her?”

Billy didn’t say another word. He just got up off the couch and led the doctor out the back door and through the yards to Miranda’s house. He didn’t knock on the door, he just pulled the sliding glass door from the patio open and walked in. they found Miranda sitting on the couch watching TV. “Billy? Is that you hun?” she called out.

“Yeah Miranda, it’s me!” he said leading the doctor to her living room.

She got up as they entered. She had definitely done what she had been told about changing. Her long brown hair had been washed, curled and teased. It cascaded down her back and over her shoulders, hooking in and bouncing around her breasts. She wore a translucent white tie-around blouse that went under her breasts and around her back before snapping in front of and beneath her ample cleavage, holding it up and framing it while revealing her toned midriff. Her sensuous bottom was covered with a pleated black thigh length skirt and hid the tops of her white nylon covered legs, ending in 4 inch black stiletto pumps with straps that held the soles to the bottom of her feet and wrapped around her delicately shaped legs just above her ankles. Billy barely managed to contain a whistle of appreciation while Dr. Williams’ eyes went wide with surprise and envy of the beautiful 39 year-old woman. “Miranda, this is Dr. Williams. He wanted to meet you,” Billy finally said.

“Jason, please. It’s nice to meet you Miranda,” the doctor said offering his hand to the beautiful brunette.

“And you as well Jason. Any friend of Billy’s is a friend of mine!” she said taking the offered hand. She had barely gotten the greeting out when her eyes rolled back into her head and she fell into the doctor’s arms.

“What happened to her?” Billy asked in alarm.

“Don’t worry,” the doctor said taking the comatose woman in his arms and setting her on the couch. “I just willed her to sleep for a little bit. It’s easier to examine her this way.”

“Examine her?”

“Well, her mind at least,” Dr. Williams said kneeling with one knee on the couch and resting his hand at her temple. He closed his eyes and appeared to concentrate for a minute or two before he opened his eyes. “You’ve done quite well programming her for your first attempt Billy.”

“Umm, thanks?”

The doctor chuckled softly before continuing. “Yes, that was a compliment. But out of curiosity, do you want her to be breeding stock or just a toy?”

“What do you mean?” Billy asked, confused again.

“Its not that unusual that you over looked this part. Most newbies do at first. But do you want Miranda to have your children or would you just prefer to use her as a toy for now?”

“Umm, I don’t think I’m ready to be a father just yet.”

“Very reasonable. Come over here. Take my hand and close your eyes and concentrate on me,” the doctor said extending his hand to the boy. Billy took his hand and closed his eyes.

Follow me as I show you what you need to do,he heard the doctor’s voice in his head. She is very fertile right now, and if we don’t fix it soon, she will start giving you children. The doctor led him on a guided tour of Miranda’s body, showing him her anatomy from the inside. If you want to shut down her reproduction abilities, you do this, Dr. Williams thought to him and showed him how to manipulate her cells and metabolism to do what he wanted. And if you decide that you want to make her fertile again, just do that the other way around and she’ll start up again in a matter of hours. Now, you can get around doing this all the time by fixing yourself too. Here, let me show you. The doctor took Billy back into his own anatomy, a truly strange experience to say the least, and walked him through the steps to stop his own sperm production, but not doing it himself, he made Billy do it so he would know how to fix it later.

Pulling back, the doctor led him back to reality before letting go. “And that is how it is done. Now, I best be hitting the road,” the doctor said as they walked back to Billy’s house. “Is there anything else you would like to ask before I go?”

“Yeah, will she be alright? Miranda I mean.”

“Yes, she’ll be fine. I removed her memory of us having been there, so when she wakes up in a minute or two she won’t even know that anything has been done to her. Anything else?”

“Just one more. You said I have a sister. Where is she?”

The doctor paused for a moment, looking at Billy as if considering weather he really wanted to say or not. “I hate to say it,” he finally said. “We have records dating back to well before the rise of the Caesars of Rome, and some reports even from before there was a Pharaoh of Egypt. Hell! We even have documents from the earliest days of the Chinese empire! But somehow, due to a clerical error somewhere along the line, we lost your sister.”

“Excuse me?!”

“We lost her. Oh we know which family we placed her with and we know where they are. But about a year after she was placed with them, they died in a car accident. First reports said that she had died with them in the car. But about 5 years ago we did an internal audit of our records and found that no one had bothered to confirm her presence in the car, they had merely assumed it. Upon investigation, it was found that she was not in the car at the time of the accident. She was taken into state custody and placed with a foster family and that is as much as we could uncover.”

“Why not just send someone to the foster family’s house to find out where she went? Or to the state adoption bureau?”

“Logical solutions and solutions that we have tried, but fate it seems had other things in mind. There was an electrical fire in the basement where the records were stored 10 years ago that wiped all of those records out. And as to the family, well she was placed with an adopted family about 6 months after she was placed with the foster family. The foster family took a vacation toJapanshortly afterward and was killed when the JAL flight they were on collided with the side of a mountain.”

“Well shit. Either the Powers That Be or the Fates don’t seem to like you guys too much do they? Either that, or they got something out for me and my family!”

Jason laughed out loud this time. “I don’t know about all of that, I’m rather skeptical when it comes to the outrageously supernatural like the Fates or the Powers That Be. But I do think it was a rather unlikely, but not impossible, chain of events that led to the state we find ourselves in now. But our organization has encountered stuff like this before; after all, we have been around for almost 10 thousand years! It’s not common, but it does happen. I do have faith however that if you really need to find her, you will in time.”

With a final goodbye and a handshake, the doctor walked out of the house, got into his car and drove away. Billy pondered everything they had talked about for almost an hour before finally deciding he needed a break and headed next door to Miranda’s.

They fucked like bunnies for more than 3 hours, wearing themselves out in the process before they finally had to say goodbye for a while. Billy returned home and took his third shower of the day. Getting dressed and heading back downstairs, he had dinner going and almost done when his mom finally got home just after5pm.

* * *

When Billy’s mom came home from work that evening, she was pleasantly surprised to find dinner just coming out of the oven. They chatted while they ate, but every time he looked up, she seemed to have a questioning look in her eyes.

“Ok, spill it mister,” she finally said as he cleared the table.

“Spill what mom?” he asked innocently.

“In 17 years, I can count the number of times you have either made dinner or cleared the table without being asked on just these 10 fingers with room to spare. And in each of those cases, you either had something big on your mind you wanted permission for or wanted something big and were trying to butter me up. So spill the beans bub. What is it this time?”

He looked at her for a minute, not exactly sure what to say. He could see the light dancing in her eyes so he knew she wasn’t being mean, she was being a little playful about it, waiting for the other shoe to drop. Finally he shrugged and sat back down at the table, the dishes forgotten about for a while in the sink. “I got some information on a special camp today. A camp I want to go to, and I think could be a big help to me.”

“Ok, I’ll bite. What is this camp?”

He laid it on the line for her, giving her the complete cover story that Dr. Williams had given him. When he was done with his presentation, including showing her the pamphlet, she leaned back and lost herself in thought for a while.

“It sounds good. It sounds like it could be a good thing for you to do. Are you sure about giving up your summer though? You realize that if you go, your whole summer will only be about 2 weeks long before you start college?”

“Yeah, I realize that mom. And I’m fine with it, really I am.”

“Ok. And how do you propose to pay for it?”

He knew that when she started talking about money, he was in for sure. When his ‘step’—father died, the insurance settlement had left them with plenty of money along with the payout from his life insurance. Money wasn’t really an issue, but his mom had always helped keep it from becoming an issue by never frivolously spending it either. She kept a tight reign on how much was spent and on what.

“Well that’s just it. The camp offered me a scholarship to pay for all but $8,000. I could use money from my trust.”

“That is supposed to be your college fund young man,” she said reproachfully.

“C’mon mom, we both know there is more than enough money in it to cover both.”

“No, we don’t know that for sure.” She paused for a minute while she thought, her eyes never leaving his. “I’ll tell you what, since you’ve obviously thought this through. I’ll cover half. That only leaves $4,000 we need to get from your trust, which by the way you also need MY signature on to get money from!”

He laughed, just one quick bark before he agreed. Truth be told, the doctor had actually told him the camp was free to him now, they would explain what was needed if he decided to go, and if he decided he didn’t want to pay when he got there, he could go home no harm no foul.

“Now, finish those dishes or the deals off!” she called as she headed to the living room to watch some TV before going to bed. He laughed again and finished the dishes.

When he went into the living room, his mom was curled up on the couch watching one of her drama shows before the news came on. He took a seat in the chair to the side of the couch. Billy tried to watch TV, but his mind kept drifting back to what the doctor had told him about his mother. He kept glancing at her out of the corner of his eye, trying to figure out how much of it was real. The more he dwelled on it, the more he needed to know. His mind reached out through the living room, searching for her’s. As she was the only one close by him, he found it pretty easily.

He searched through her mind, looking for clues about his past and hers. It didn’t take long before he found what he was looking for. There was a cap of sorts perched in a corner of her mind, peeking beyond it he could see the real memories concerning the birth of her real child, protected from her conscious mind. He also found pretty easily the programming she had been given as a teenager to turn her into a sex slave. The programming had managed to subvert her will completely to her now deceased husband.

They watched the end of her drama and then the news together in silence before he excused himself for the night.

* * *

Billy awoke the next morning before the sun started to come over the horizon. He hadn’t set his alarm, and even if he had he usually didn’t wake up until after 10 if he had a choice, much less the6:00it was now. Grudgingly, he dragged himself out of bed and pulled on a robe and headed out into the burgeoning morning.

“Oh, sorry Billy, I didn’t mean to wake you up,” his mother apologized as she saw him walking into the hall. “Was I making too much noise?”

“No, I just woke up and didn’t really feel tired enough to try to go back to sleep so I thought I may as well get some breakfast. You want any?”

“Amazing, I didn’t even think you knew what a kitchen was,” she snickered.

“Hardy-har-har. You want any or not?”

“I would love some breakfast, thank you,” she said with a smile and returning to getting ready for work.

She came downstairs about 20 minutes later, ready for work for all intents and purposes, but he knew her pattern. She would have a cup of coffee, read the paper and finally head off at7am. He had just finished making them a breakfast of scrambled eggs, instant pancakes, bacon and toast. “Oh my goodness,” she exclaimed upon seeing her plate. “I haven’t had a breakfast like this since before your father passed away!” He paused for a minute in fixing his own plate as he realized that she still thought of the man that was her husband was also his father. He sat down across the table from her, talking about little things while they ate. They talked until she had to leave for work almost 40 minutes later. He walked to the window, watching the new day unfold outside as his mother drove down the street, rounded a corner and disappeared out of sight for the day. He was still standing in front of the window when he saw his neighbor, Donald Cartwright, Miranda’s husband, pull out of his driveway and head off down the street as well.

He grabbed a can of pop from the fridge and turned on the TV for some mind numbing entertainment. He was only half paying attention to some show on the Discovery Channel, more involved in his thoughts on the general state of his life when he heard the patio door slide open, then closed and heard the sounds of hard shoes clacking on the kitchen linoleum.

“Billy? Billy, are you home?”

“In here Miranda,” he called over his shoulder. He looked back over his shoulder, surprised by her appearance. She had crossed the yards separating their houses dressed only in lingerie. Her long brown hair had been tied back into a ponytail with a few stray curled strands framing the sides of her face. Her ample 35D tits were suspended by a white lace demi-cup bra with matching garters and stockings with high French cut panties over them, highlighting her smooth, round hips. Her wardrobe, or lack of one, completed by a sheer white see-through coverlet and white 4inch heel pumps. He whistled his appreciation at her choice of outfit.

Cocking a hip out to the side and softly biting the end of one manicured nail while her other arm hung to her side and behind her, she said, “Does that mean you like it?”

“Like it?” he asked incredulously. “Baby, you look awesome!”

She grinned like a school girl as she bounded across the living room and jumped into his lap, straddling his legs and pressing her crotch against his groin. He reached behind her and fondled her sweet ass while their tongues did battle in each other’s mouths. He pulled her hips tighter against him while she responded by running her slender fingers over his chest and up under his t-shirt. His hands slid up and over her soft hips, feeling her soft warm flesh sliding under the fabric and his fingers as his palms moved to encompass her breasts. Their lips separated as she kissed her way along his jaw to nibble on his ear. “Are you going to fuck me or what?” she whispered breathily into his ear.

“What about Donald?” he whispered back, grinning because he knew the answer already.

“Forget about him,” she breathed. “He’s barely gotten it up in the last 5 years. Besides, even when he could get it up, it never felt as good as when you make love to me.”

He pushed her back from his body so he could look into her eyes. “Make love?” he asked. “Or do you mean fuck?”

A wicked grin spread across her beautiful, high cheek-boned face and a twinkle appeared in her eye. “I mean fuck of course. I remember, this pussy,” she moved one of his hands off her tit and pressed it against her moistening snatch, “belongs to you Billy. And right now it wants to be FUCKED!”

“Then what are you waiting for?”

She climbed off his lap and stood in front of him, still smiling her mischievous smile. She started to move, a slow gyrating dance to a beat only she could hear. Her hands on her knees she ground herself low as she swung her hips back and forth, occasionally running a finger around her cunt or over the edge of one of her heaving tits. She slipped the coverlet off of her shoulders, letting it drop to the floor on the low end of her dance as her legs pressed her back to standing. Turning her back to him in the middle of her dance, she bent over at the waist giving him an unobstructed view at her small, firm round bum with nothing but a thong string between the cheeks to obscure it. She wiggled her butt seductively at him while she looked back over her shoulder at him and winked. When next she stood and turned to face him again, he discovered that she had managed to unsnap the front clasp of her bra without him noticing before she slid it down her arms and dropped it across his lap. She leaned forward, her lips mere centimeters from his groin as she pulled her panties off and kicked them away to land on the chair. Her fingers wrapped around the top of his sweatpants, pulling them and his boxers down. He lifted his rear to help her and slid a little further forward on the couch. His cock sprang into the air as the clothing came off, pointing straight towards the sky. “Ooh,” she cooed and dropped to her knees. “All ready for me and everything!”

Her cool hands wrapped around his pulsing shaft and cupped his balls as her full cherry red lips parted ever so slightly to tease the head of his cock. He groaned softly at the gentle contact with her tongue and she drew him further into her mouth. Her tongue caressed him gently as he felt her warm breath passing over the tip while her head started making slow bobbing motions on his manhood. A little deeper with each bob of her head she took him into her mouth, caressing the underside of his cock with her tongue while her teeth gently rubbed on the sensitive skin. Her pace increased and the purple head started to bounce off the back of her throat as she sucked him with gusto. He held out through willpower alone for over 10 minutes, making her work for her reward. He reached forward and took her hair by the ponytail, holding her head to his cock though he needn’t have bothered as she was working her best to make him cum anyways. “Get ready Miranda. I’m gonna cum!”

“Do it,” she breathed, braking contact only momentarily.

“Mmm,” he groaned through clenched teeth. “Yeah, honey. Work it. C’mon, make me cum in your mouth.”

She worked on his shaft faster, sucking his shaft harder while her hand worked him more vigorously. She could feel his dick swell and pulse with his heartbeat as his balls prepared to explode their cargo into her eager mouth. She felt the first wad of his cum burst forth and hit the back of her throat before she moved back to catch the rest on her tongue. When she had finished milking the precious fluid from his loins, she rolled the white gob around on her tongue while savoring the salty taste and smiling into his eyes before swallowing it. Her hand slowly stroked his flagging prick, trying to bring him back to full hardness. She climbed into his lap, straddling him again, pressing his semi-hard member to her dripping snatch while she continued to rub it with her hand and kiss him vigorously. It didn’t take her long at all before she felt his strength returning between her legs, pressing up towards her steaming hole. She pressed her huge tits to his face, letting him suck on one nipple while he played with the other and fondled her ass while she rose up and positioned him at the entrance to her cunt. Slowly, she lowered herself back down around him, impaling herself to his hilt inside her velvet pussy, eliciting groans of approval from both of them.

She used her legs to pump her body up and down on his cock while her hips moved in small circles. His hands and mouth continued their explorations of her soft body while his hips started moving up to meet her thrusts. “No honey,” she whispered into his ear, “let me do the work for you.” A request he was only too happy to grant her. He leaned back into the couch, relishing in the feel of her soft, wet tunnel gripping and pulling on his cock as she worked the fucking for both of them. She rode him with increasing speed, the muscles of her tender cunt gripping and pulling at him, begging for the next load of his sperm inside of her. She must have ridden him for at least 20 minutes before he stopped her. He pushed her off of his lap and spun her around before pushing her torso down so she was supporting herself on her hands on the coffee table. He stood behind her and lined up, ramming his dick into her as hard as he could from behind making her scream in delight as he took her from behind. He pumped her furiously, ramming his cock in and out of her as fast and hard as he could over and over again. He pulled her ponytail like the reins to a horse, pulling her head back and into the air. She screamed as a powerful orgasm neared its climax within her petite body. He leaned forward, still holding her hair with one hand and grabbed one of her pendulous tits with the other, working it hard with his whole hand as he slammed harder into her willing twat.

“That’s it!” she screamed. “Fuck me Billy! God DAMN it fuck me! Cum inside me Billy! That’s it! That’s it! Fuck me!”

He could feel his balls tighten in the familiar way as they prepared for another eruption into her aching cunt.

“C’mon Billy! Fuck me! Ohgoddamnit!” she swore. “Now Billy! Cum in me now! Cum with me baby!” she yelled as her quim clamped down around him when her orgasm hit her. Her slight body tensed and shook with the power of her release. He slammed his turgid, spasming cock home one last time, burying himself as deep into her womb as he could and let fly with his own explosive orgasm. It felt to him as though it were pure pleasure being shot at high velocity from his groin and out through the head of his cock into her waiting body, filling her tender warmth with his juices. His own orgasm being so powerful as to make him let out a long, low and loud groan of his own as his seed emptied into her.

They collapsed into a pile on the floor, sweaty and winded from exertion. After a half hour cuddling on the floor, they moved upstairs to take a shower together before getting dressed for what he had planned that day.

To Be Continued...