The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Becoming

Part 3

LEGALESE:

Don’t read this if you are underage, if it is illegal in your area, if it is offensive to you... Blah blah blah you get the idea.

All characters are fictitious. All events are made up. Any similarities in this work to real events or people are the figment of your imagination.

Permission to distribute this work is automatically given provided that it is redistributed in its unaltered entirety and that no fee is charged.

Comments are always appreciated, except for the “evil perverted scum-bag” ones. Those you can just cram.

BEWARE! You have been warned that this story contains sex between consenting and non-consenting people! If you read it anyways and are offended, sorry, but you have been warned!

* * *

SHORT DESCRIPTION:

A young man, desperate for a way out of his problems tries the Ultimate Solution. When he wakes up in the hospital, he has unlocked the hidden powers of his mind and discovers that there is another world beneath the sugar coated frosting of what he thought was the real world.

(mc, mf, ff, nc)
* * *

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

Here is (the eagerly awaited?) Part 3 of The Becoming.

I am about to start a major move so Part 4 will have to be put on hold for a while since I won’t have access to my computer for a while. But please keep the comments and/or suggestions coming! I am getting my thoughts in order for Part 4 as I write this (January 2003), but until it’s written and posted it’s not set in stone.

I greatly appreciate all of the responses I have been getting so far and thank everyone for their time to not only read my humble little story but to review it as well.

* * *

Monday morning finally came, and Billy was already awake by the time the sun started to clear the horizon. He was mildly surprised at how easily he was getting used to waking up early with seemingly very little sleep. He lay in his bed, Nicole’s lithe sleeping body curled around him in his almost too small double bed, thinking about last night’s events as the first rays of the new day’s light began to shine through his window.

Donald had come home late Sunday evening and Miranda had been waiting. Billy, Nicole and Anna had all left shortly after noon at Miranda’s request. She had asked to be left alone to deal with her husband on her own, and with hugs and farewells all around the group left. The yelling started not even a half an hour after Donald had walked through the door, a racket that Billy could hear next door. Keeping an eye out for any sign of trouble, Billy was watching as Donald stormed out of the house 2 hours after he had gotten there and didn’t return for the rest of the night.

“Mmm, good morning,” she smiled and stretched, her almond shaped emerald green eyes sparkling as they met his. “How long have you been awake?”

“About an hour,” he said glancing at the clock next to the bed.

“Sheesh, we were fucking like crazy until almost 1 yet you’re awake a little after 5! Don’t you sleep anymore?” she asked rolling on top of him, pressing her solid E-cup tits against his.

He wrapped his arms around her, holding her to him and kissed her deeply before responding. “Not so much lately, but it’s enough.”

“Ooh!” she grinned wiggling her hips. “Are you getting frisky again?!”

He could feel the blood filling his cock, pressing against her soft bare cunt. “What can I say?” he grinned. “You bring out the best in me!”

“Well then, lets see what your best can do IN me!” she whispered huskily and kissed him while raising her hips and guiding him into her moistening snatch. Nicole rode him slowly, taking her time to enjoy is hard shaft as she drew it in and out of herself. He moaned into her mouth as she took his cock into her tight pussy, catching glimpses every now and then of his member sliding in and out of her swollen mons just beneath the neatly trimmed and exaggerated V of her red pubic hair. His hands roamed her back, fondling her firm ass and massaging her tits. The muscles in her nether region clamped around him, holding his cock tight as a soft orgasm passed over and through her incredible body. The pulsing within her sent him over the edge as well, fountaining his cum into her eager pussy with a soft groan.

“We need to get ready,” he finally said as she continued to lie on top of him with his softening member still buried within her. “Want to take a shower together?”

“Sure,” she grinned and climbed off of him. They washed each other, making sure to cover every inch of the other’s body. They were tempted to have another go of it in the shower, but time was getting on.

Nicole had come prepared when she had returned Friday night and had a fresh change of clothing in a bag in the corner of Billy’s room. “Do you think Miranda is alright?” she asked pulling on her panties.

“Yeah, she’s a strong woman. She’ll be fine,” he said getting his own outfit together.

“I know she’s strong,” Nicole said continuing to dress. “But going through what she had to last night, that has to be tough on anyone.”

“Oh I didn’t say it was easy. She’s strong and I’m sure she’ll be fine, but I was going to check on her after school today anyhow.”

They finished getting dressed and kissed their farewells at the door. Saying good-bye to his mother also, he headed for his truck. The green Ram 3500 shined in the morning sun and he smiled again at his fortune. The V-12 engine roared to life and he pulled out, heading for school. The drive to school was uneventful, he spent the time thinking mostly about the past weekend and how little of the time since Thursday afternoon he had actually worn clothes. His eyes on the road, but his mind on Friday night at the overlook with Nicole—breaking in the backseat, and the front seat, and the bed, and the hood of his truck- he never noticed the black Ford Taurus that followed him exactly 3 car lengths behind.

A lot of eyes turned to look at the gleaming truck as it rolled into the school parking lot, the engine thundering even at an idle, straining to make out the driver through the tinted glass. Even more eyebrows went up when the truck stopped and Billy got out. He could feel the whispers and sidelong glances as he walked to his locker. Undoubtedly his new found inner strength, poise and manner of dress surprised more than a few onlookers. Plus the new truck probably didn’t hurt a lot either!

“Feeling better Billy?” a familiar booming voice called from behind with a not-so-gentle slap on his shoulder.

“Much. Next stupid question?” Billy asked sarcastically and turned around. Mike had been one of Billy’s best friends since mike’s parents had moved to town during their seventh grade year. At 6′4″ he probably could have been on the school’s basketball team, but he had no real interest in sports. Tall and gangly with thick black hair, a very authoritative sounding voice and a very bad case of nearsightedness, corrected by thick framed brown glasses (not so affectionately called BCGs or Birth Control Glasses), he might be considered attractive save for the glasses, but was about on par with Billy as far as popularity went but he didn’t seem to give much of a damn.

“Why’d you do it man? You want to talk about stupid, start there!”

“Yeah, I don’t know what came over me,” he said shrugging slightly. “Looking back on it, it was a pretty stupid thing to do.”

“No shit Billy!” he said, slapping him lightly on his forehead. “Have you talked to Pete since it happened?”

“No I haven’t. Have you seen him? Is he around somewhere?”

“I saw him a little bit ago,” he said hooking his thumb over his shoulder to indicate which way he was. “But he said he had to meet with one of his teachers before his first class and that he would meet us at lunch in the usual spot.”

“Ok Mike thanks. I’ll see ya at lunch,” Billy said with a smile.

“No prob. See ya then,” he said and turned to go to his first class too.

He had missed most of a week before spring break, so most of his first class was trying to catch up with where they were in the lessons, which wasn’t too hard since he found most of high school to be too easy and pretty much a joke anyways.

The bell signaling the start of second period had just sounded when Mrs. Porter, the principal’s short and fat assistant opened the door and told Mr. Jenkins that Principal Lafayette wanted to see him. The round little woman waddled her way down the schools hallway with Billy in tow, kicking her legs without bending her knees as she walked. Finally they arrived at the principal’s office. Mrs. Porter knocked on the door to announce his presence then let him pass.

He took a seat in chair on the opposite side of the desk and waited for the principal to speak. “Well, I trust you’re feeling better?” the question finally came. He nodded and grunted a yes. “I hope you take the opportunity you have been given to reevaluate your life and make some positive changes in it,” the principal finished without looking up from the paperwork on the desk. Finished making whatever notes that needed to be made; the principal sat the pen down and looked at Billy. “Your time at this school is nearly over. You will be free of Aaron and his friends and can make a clean start in college. Don’t let them get to you again ok?”

“Yup,” he said anxious to get out of the office, even though he wasn’t in trouble.

“You may not be in trouble young man, but don’t forget your manners.”

“Yes ma’am,” he said, a thought forming in his mind. Principal Maureen Lafayette enjoyed lording what little power she had over the students and faculty at the school, currying her little favor in anyone’s mind. In short, she was a bitch and he was going to put her in her place. His thoughts started coalescing, coming together to form a plan and projecting commands to the uppity bitch on the other side of the desk.

“That’s better. Now, what are your plans for... What are you smiling at young man?” she asked.

He couldn’t help it, his mind was whirring and practically forcing the smile to his face. She wasn’t unattractive, just a little on the plump side. Her dark brown hair should have hung around her shoulder blades, but she usually kept it in a tight bun on the top and back of her head. In the past 4 years he had gone to this school, he had seen her with her hair down only twice and one of those times was during the summer when she wasn’t even near the place. She usually chose to wear pant suits, like today, that hid her body, only once in a while even wearing a skirt. Her pale green eyes glared at him with unconcealed disdain from her softly featured and slightly oval face. “I was just thinking,” he said slowly, adjusting himself in the chair so he was slightly reclining. “I was thinking that you’re kind of attractive, but never struck me as all that smart. And definitely a major bitch. I was wondering how man people you had to sleep with to get where you are now.”

The look on her face was one of pure shock. “What? How dare you?! What makes you think I would tell you that I had to sleep with 4 guys to advance my career?!” Her face didn’t seem to register her admission, but he could see the slight pause in her thinking reflected in her eyes.

“I don’t know, why would you tell me that you slept with 4 men to advance your career?” Her finely plucked eyebrows rose slightly. “How many cocks have you had to suck?”

“Excuse ME young man!” she exclaimed rising from her chair and coming around the front of the desk. “Asking a woman if she also had to suck 9 dicks to get ahead...,” she trailed off, her expression going slack and her mouth dropping open as she definitely realized what she had said this time. “It is time for you to leave right now.”

With a quick mental command, her body betrayed her. Instead of pulling the insolent youth out of the chair and throwing him from the office, she moved backwards and sat against the edge of her desk. “Be quiet and stop yelling,” he said and got up from the chair and stood a foot in front of her.

“Wh... What... What is going on?” she asked in a more conversational voice level, if a little quiet due to shock.

“It’s very simple Maureen. You have to tell me the truth, regardless of what I ask, and you have to do what I tell you. It’s just a little thing I put into your head,” he said.

“How?!”

“With my mind,” he said tapping his temple with one finger. “I used some mental prowess I have developed to input some commands into your head, much like programming a computer. You’ll notice however that I left your mind intact, you just have some new imperatives you have to follow now,” he told her. Billy leaned in close to her, arms to either side of her body and bracing himself on the edge of the desk. Her eyes shown with a new terror as a wicked grin played on his face. “You see, I want you to fight. I want you to keep being the bitch you are. Having you submit to my will but still have the sense of mind to realize that what is happening is against your will... well, it amuses me.”

“Mr. Caulfield, you can’t don’t do this,” she pleaded.

“Why not?” he asked as the grin cemented itself on his lips. “Now, take off your jacket and open your blouse,” he finished straightening back up and crossing his arms over his chest.

He stood smiling in front of her, watching as her jacket came off and was dropped onto her desk before she started unbuttoning her blouse. “Mr. Caulfield, please. Don’t make me do this. You CAN’T make me do this! It’s not right.”

“Oh my god! Your tits are HUGE!” he exclaimed ignoring her as she pulled her blouse open. “Why do you try to hide these things with baggy clothing?” he asked as he reached out to caress her warm flesh through the dense fabric of her bra.

“Because I want to be known for who I am, not for my chest,” she said holding her chin high with an air of arrogance.

“Makes sense I guess,” he said still fondling her massive jugs. “Take your bra off, let me see them naked.”

“No Mr. Caulfield. It is impossible for you to make me do this!” But despite her protestations, her hands went behind her back and unlatched the sturdy hooks on her industrial strength brassiere.

When the fabric was loosened, she slipped both it and her blouse off and dropped them on the desk on top of her jacket. He reached forward and hefted her tits in his hands, pinching and twisting her nipples with his fingers. “If it’s impossible, why did you just do it?” he asked her and got nothing but a blank stare in response. “I just can’t get over how big your tits are,” he said in awe. “What are they? An E-cup or something?”

“Double E,” she whispered.

“Wow, double E. That is fantastic,” he said and paused while he fondled her breasts. Her tits were so large and heavy, that combined with age they hung on her chest but her rising nipples centered on very pale pink 2inch areola still pointed straight out if not a little up. The flesh was warm and pliable to his touch, comforting in its smoothness. “You’ve got quite a bit of sag going on here Maureen.”

“My breasts are too big and I’m getting older. I want to get reduction surgery,” she said, still trying to hold onto her arrogance/

“Oh hell no,” he said still caressing her chest. “Big tits are great! And from now on, you will call them tits or jugs or something similar. Not breasts, got it?” She nodded, not able to meet his eyes. “Now, are you getting wet?” Now she did meet his gaze, fury burning behind the pale green of her eyes. She refused to answer him, keeping her full lips clamped together. “Not gonna answer me, eh? That’s not a problem,” he said and reached for the buttons on the pants of her suit, now the only clothing she was still wearing. Her muscles stiffened as her free mind tried to react. She tried to tell her arms to stop him, to keep him from undressing her any further, but the commands were intercepted by his programming and stopped. He could see her slender arms tense as he pulled her pants from her plush body and worked the snap. He chuckled as he saw this and said, “Go ahead, try and fight me. But it’s a losing battle.” He pulled the snaps holding her pants together. He turned his hand around and slid it into her pants under her panties, palm facing her. He watched the fire burn hotter behind her eyes as his hand passed between her legs and fingered her pussy. Her lips quivered and she bit on her bottom lip while every muscle in her body went taught. He could feel her plump pussy, covered by a dense thatch of hair, moistening slightly as her body betrayed her. “I guess you are getting wet,” he said with mirth in his eyes. He slid two fingers into her cunt, rubbing her clit with his thumb as he pumped them in and out of her. “Your cunt feels pretty good Maureen. Nice and hot and wet.” He pulled his hand from her groin and took a step back. “Why don’t you finish getting undressed for me.”

She stood up and paused for a moment, hurt and fury burning across her face and through her eyes. “No,” she finally said. “I will not! This has already gone to far and I am not going to strip for you and let you do god knows what to me!” she fumed.

“Your not? Then why are you standing there naked in front of me?” he asked with a sly grin. She looked down and her jaw dropped. While she had been arguing with him, her body had continued to move. Kicking off her shoes she had dropped her pants and panties, leaving her naked save for a pair of socks. She looked at him, fear now replacing the anger. “Take a seat back up on the desk,” he told her while he unfastened his jeans and let them fall to the ground with his boxers and kicked them off. He pulled his t-shirt over his head and threw it with his pants as he stepped up between her smooth legs.

“Mr. Caulfield, William, please stop this now. We can’t let this go any further than it already has. I promise I won’t tell anyone! I’ll give you anything you want if you’ll just let this stop before something happens that we’re going to regret!” she pleaded.

“I know you won’t tell anyone,” he said putting his hand back on her hairy cunt and sliding two fingers into her dripping hole. “And as for stopping before doing something I’ll regret... well, I’m not going to regret this!” he finished while fondling her tits with the other and nuzzling against her erect nipple. He bit down on one of her nipples, making her squeak in surprise. Rising from her chest, he looked her square in the eyes. “You ready for the finale?” he asked taking his cock in hand and rubbing it through her wet gash.

“William, please... stop...,” she pleaded uselessly. She drew in a sharp breath and her eyes shot open as she felt his cock press through her outer lips and into her cunt while he groaned as he felt the soft wet walls of her pussy ripple around him. He slammed his hips forward, burying himself in her cunt with a slap of skin sending slight ripples over her smooth skin. He wasted no more time, pulling out until only the head of his cock remained within her before slamming home again and again. He could feel the walls of her pussy grip and pull on him despite her protestations over forced intercourse. He made her lie back on the desk, flat out in front of him while he folded her legs over his arms and grabbed her hips as he rammed his stiff cock in and out of her twat over and over again. His eyes were glued to her chest, watching her humongous tits swing wildly about her chest as he fucked her, occasionally reaching out to grab a hold of one and play with it. He could feel his testicles tighten as they prepared to release their load.

She felt his cock swell and jump within her and knew that he was close to cumming. “Don’t cum inside of me William. Please don’t, I could get pregnant,” she whispered. Her pleadings apparently fell on deaf ears because with a final, powerful stroke he buried his cock in her cunt and let fly. She felt his hot seed erupt from the head of his dick and fill her womb. She hadn’t realized how close she had been to her own orgasm, and with the feel of his semen squirting inside of her, her own orgasm swept through her. She bit down on her lip again to stifle a scream, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of knowing that he had gotten her off as well. When the last of his cum had finished erupting from his cock, he pulled out of her with a low groan.

Billy moved around the desk and sat in her chair, watching as she lay on top of the desk. “Get up and come here Maureen,” he finally told her. She clambered off of the desk and moved around to stand in front of him with her legs slightly spread. He could see some of his semen leaking out of her pussy and onto her smooth thigh. He took her hands and put them on her hips, made her arch her back and hold her head up high then kicked her legs out until they were a little over shoulder width apart for her 5′3″ frame. Standing like this, every part of her body was open for scrutiny. “When we are alone, or I tell you to present yourself, this is how you are to stand. Do you understand?” She nodded. “Answer me bitch! None of this nodding crap got it?”

“Yes William,” she answered.

“Good, and from now on my title when we are alone or with others I may introduce you to later, you are to call me master. Got it?”

“Yes Master.”

“That’s better,” he said letting anger drain out of his voice. “Now get down here and clean me up. I can’t go back to class with all this cum all over my dick.” She reached for a desk drawer, presumably for a napkin or cloth of some sort. “No,” he said stopping her. “When you clean someone, you use your mouth. Now do it.”

She got to her knees and gently took his softening dick in her hands and guided it into her mouth where she proceeded to lick and suck him clean of all of their juices. Her eyes never left his, and even though she did as she was told without trying to hurt or bite him, he could see the burning anger return to her eyes. She obviously loathed him and what he could apparently make her do.

When he was finally clean they started to get dressed, but he wouldn’t let her put her ‘granny panties’ back on. “A couple more things. Go out tonight and buy some sexy underwear, you’re not going to wear any of this industrial strength crap ever again. Also buy some skirts either as new outfits or to go with your suits. Wear skirts from now on, but don’t wear any panties. If I come in and want to fuck again, I don’t want anything in my way got it?”

“Yes Master.”

“Good,” he said finishing dressing and turning to face Maureen who was just finishing as well. “Also, for the most part you are just going to be a fuck toy I get to use while I’m at school and feel like dropping a load. But once in a while I may want to stop by your place or call you over to mine for a good fucking. Whichever it is, whether your place or mine, alone or not, you will wear the sexiest lingerie you can get all the time. Understood?”

“Yes Master.”

“Good. Any questions before I go back to class?”

He got her home address and phone number as well as her cell phone number before heading back to class. “Oh, one more thing,” he said stopping on his way out the door. “From time to time I’m either going to give you a girl’s name or going to ask for recommendations. Whichever it is, when I decide who, you will call them to your office at the end of the day and hold them here for me. Use whatever excuse you have to to keep them here until I come.”

“You’re going to use me to recruit new women for you to molest?!” she asked incredulously.

“Absolutely. What better way than to use the principal to set them up for me? Now, I have to get to class so thank me for the wonderful fucking I just gave you so I can go.”

He could see her lips and chin tremble and her eyes water slightly as she tried to bite it back. “Thank you Master for the wonderful fucking you just gave me.”

“You’re welcome bitch,” he said with a lopsided grin and headed back to class. He paused in the secretary’s anteroom, the principal and her secretary’s office were a separate set of rooms from the main office, and gave some commands to Mrs. Porter so she wouldn’t report any loud noises or strange happenings. Mrs. Porter would simply accept them as normal from now on and think nothing more of them. Including letting Billy just walk on in whenever he wanted to.

He walked back to class with a spring in his step, thinking about his growing little harem and all the fun he could have. He got back to his second period class only about 5 minutes before the bell rang signaling the end of the period. The next three classes went by pretty quickly. He caught sight of his friend Pete between his fourth and fifth periods but they only had a chance to wave at each other before getting to their next classes. 55 minutes later however, fifth period was over and he was on his way to lunch.

* * *

There was a large oak tree with a picnic table under it to the side of the school where Billy, Mike and Pete usually met for lunch. He dropped his books off at his locker and hurried to meet his friends there. He walked around the side of the building just in time to see Mike pull a book from his bag to start reading.

He walked up behind Mike, making sure to make lots of noise as he did so he wouldn’t scare him, something he had done once and ONLY once. “Hey Mike!” he called out.

“Hi Billy,” he turned with a wide grin and setting the book down. “You must have run out here after class. I usually get at least a couple pages read before you show up.”

“Pretty much. Seen Pete yet?” he asked.

“Not yet, but you know him...”

“Yeah. Fashionably late to everything,” he said casting a glance out to the parking lot and seeing the green truck glittering from the middle.

Mike chuckled and put the book back into his bag. “Yeah, that’s him. Say, not eating lunch today?”

“Yeah I’m eating, why?”

“Well, where is your lunch? Forget it in your locker again?”

“Ha ha,” he said. “Nah, I want to go to Taco Bell today.”

“What you gonna do? FLY there dude?” Pete asked, sneaking up behind him. Billy and had known Pete since he and his mom had moved here when they were in the second grade and immediately became inseparable, hiding no secrets from each other. Pete was a pretty average nerd all around. 5′7″, about 130 pounds soaking wet and very pale he wasn’t about to win any beauty pageants or popularity contests either. And the fact that it never looked like he ever bothered to comb the shaggy mop of mousy brown hair on his head probably didn’t help any either.

“Heya Pete. How goes it?”

“Hi Pete,” Mike said.

“It goes, it goes. How ya feeling?” Pete asked.

“Good,” Billy responded shrugging.

“Good? Just good? Dude, you just...”

“I know what I did,” Billy said interrupting him. “I don’t need everyone reminding me about it.”

“Sorry buddy,” Pete said letting the subject drop. “Getting asked that a lot today I take it?”

“More than a few times that I’ve heard,” Mike chimed in.

“Yeah, even from La Bitch.”

“No shit!” Pete exclaimed. “What’d she do? Call you to her office and grill you?”

“Something like that,” Billy said trying to hide the malicious grin while remembering the ‘grilling’ he did and getting confused looks from Mike and Pete.

“Anyways, how are you planning on getting to Taco Bell?” Pete asked.

“Well, we do have an open campus policy for seniors,” he said.

“That may be, but last I checked only Pete has a car and his parents still won’t let him drive it to school,” Mike said being the practical one of the group. Pete and Billy were always coming up with what they thought were great ideas to make money or something, and Mike always brought them back to earth.

“Follow me,” Billy said heading for the parking lot.

“What? You finally get a car?” Pete asked.

“Just c’mon!” Billy said leading the trio on. He led them into the parking lot and as they approached the big green truck, he thumbed the remote and popped open the doors.

“That’s yours?!” Mike and Pete said in unison. “I heard about it in first period, but no one knew who’s it was,” Pete continued.

“When did you get it?” Mike asked.

“Friday afternoon. Hop in,” Billy said climbing into the driver’s seat.

“How can you afford it?” Pete said climbing into the passenger side after Mike had climbed into the back seat.

“I have my ways,” Billy said with a sly grin.

“Don’t tell me one of your crazy plans actually WORKED?!” Mike asked.

“You’re not doing anything illegal are you?” asked Pete.

“Nah, nothing like that. I just have good connections is all,” he said firing up the engine and revving it a couple of times.

“Jesus!” Pete exclaimed. “How big is it?”

“A full ton with a V-12,” he finished dropping the automatic transmition into gear and squealing out of the parking lot and all three were pressed back into their seats.

They made it to Taco Bell, ate and back to school with time to spare and none of the three ever noticed the black Ford Taurus following them. As they made their way back into the school, they passed Principal Lafayette in the hall. Billy winked at her, making her blush and get a pissed look on her face but he just chuckled. Before splitting up for their last two classes of the day, both Pete and Mike asked for a ride home.

“No problem guys, but I have to meet with one of my teachers after school. It’ll probably be about 3 before I’m ready to go. Is that a problem?” Neither of them thought it was a problem and told him they would be waiting by his truck at 3.

* * *

The last 2 classes went by pretty quickly again. When he set his class schedule, he set it up that way so he didn’t have to think too much after lunch. When classes were over he loitered in the hallway for a few minutes, waiting for most of the student population to leave before seeking out the class room he wanted. He opened the door and went in, making sure it closed behind him. He saw Ms. Harris, the teacher who had given him a ride home after his first big encounter with Aaron, sitting behind her desk grading papers. “Oh hi Billy!” she said looking up and setting the pen down. “What can I do for you?”

“Well, I wanted to thank you for helping me out a couple of weeks ago. You know, giving me a ride home and all,” he said approaching her desk.

“Oh it was no problem Billy. I’m glad to see you’re doing alright,” she said with a warm and genuine smile.

As they talked, Billy struggled with his own inner demons. When he first saw her at the beginning of the year, he had instantly fallen in love with the pretty young brunette teacher. And when his powers had awoken in his mind, he thought he would finally have the chance to be with her. He knew that he could take control of her mind, the same way he had with the other women in his life: Miranda, Nicole, Anna, Principal Lafayette, even Alicia from the restaurant. But now that he was standing in front of her, his conscience asserted itself. He knew that he could even keep her from remembering an encounter, but in the end he chickened out. They talked for about 10 minutes, after which he excused himself—and kicked himself all the way back to his truck.

Walking out into the parking lot, he saw Aaron and a couple of his friends standing around his truck. One was peering through the window trying to see inside while Aaron tried to get the door to open. “What are you doing?” he asked getting near.

“What the fuck does it look like I’m doing you little shit? I’m trying to get into my truck. Now go away,” Aaron snarled.

“That ain’t your truck bub. You should leave it alone,” Billy said. Refusing to go away, Billy had gotten all of their attentions. Aaron’s friends circled to his sides while the bully came up in front of him.

“Who says it ain’t my truck BUB?” Aaron asked, jabbing him in the chest with a finger. “Get the fuck out of here before I make you eat shit. AGAIN!”

“I will as soon as you get away from that truck. Which still isn’t yours,” Billy retorted standing his ground.

“And how the fuck would you know you little fuck?”

“Because,” Billy said reaching into his pocket and pulling out his keys, “it’s mine,” he finished thumbing the alarm button and making the vehicle’s alarm chirp.

The three bullies stood in shock for a moment, glancing between him and the shiny green truck. “Well shit!” Aaron exclaimed making a grab for the keys. “Let me take it for a spin!” He may have been fast, but Billy was somehow faster than the wrestler. Folding his hand around the keys he thumbed the button again and shoved them into his pants pocket. Aaron grabbed him by the front of his shirt and lifting him up onto his tip-toes. “Don’t make me mess you up boy,” the giant wrestler snarled. “I said let me take it for a spin!”

“No,” Billy said amazed even to himself he could stand up to him, and scared out of his mind to boot!

Aaron drew back his fist, ready to knock Billy across the parking lot. “You little shit! I said give me those keys!”

As the fist came towards his face, Billy reacted out of pure instinct. His mind surged out, slamming the bully hard in the face with a telekinetic surge. Everyone heard the sickening crack of bone as Aaron’s nose shattered with the force of the impact and dropped Billy. He wasn’t expecting the drop and partially lost his balance, ending up down on one knee on the ground. Aaron’s two friends hesitated for only a minute before trying to rush him. With a quick glance, Billy felt the fire burning in his mind and turned off all of the voluntary muscles in the two henchmen’s bodies, causing them to collapse into piles of flesh on the ground. Looking back towards Aaron, he could see the hulking boy getting to his feet, blood streaming from his nose and two huge shiners already forming around his eyes. “You FUCK! I’M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!” he bellowed and charged.

Still on instinct, Billy spun sending the bully flying by him. As Aaron turned around and came at him for another charge, Billy sent another burst of telekinetic energy at him, again without conscious effort, and nailed Aaron straight in the solar plexus and knocking the wind from him. As Aaron hunched on one knee, struggling for breath Billy ran up to him. Grabbing Aaron by the head he brought his knee up hard at the same time he threw Aaron’s head into it. Aaron fell backwards, wailing in pain and cracked the back of his skull against the pavement. Billy followed him over and kicked him in the jaw with another cringing crunch of bone breaking. Aaron had passed out from pain by the time, a span of mere seconds, Billy’s foot made contact with his head a second time.

“BILLY!” he heard Pete yell from somewhere off to his left. Glancing over he saw Pete and Mike running over to him obviously concerned about what was happening. Pete’s eyes were glued to the fallen Aaron and his friends while Mike’s was obviously for Billy since that’s where her eyes were glued. “Billy, what happened?!” he asked slowing to a walk, realizing that Aaron wasn’t moving.

“They tried to steal my truck. When I tried to stop them, they attacked me,” he said not even winded in the least.

“And you took down all three of them?!” Pete asked incredulously.

“I guess,” Billy said looking around.

“Holy shit dude!” Pete exclaimed. “We gotta call the police or something.”

“No, we can’t call the police,” Billy said.

“Billy,” Mike interrupted, “we don’t have a choice. They attacked you and now they are lying on the ground. You have to report this now or who knows what they will say when they wake up!”

“He’s got a point dude. At least let’s get a teacher or something,” Pete opined.

Billy thought about it for a minute, finally relenting to his friend’s decision. Mike led him to his truck and waited with him while Pete ran off to get a teacher. While they waited, Billy reached into the minds of the three boys and implanted a few ideas of his own. Mike and Billy waited in his truck for about 5 minutes before they saw Pete running out with the football coach and another teacher right behind. The football coach came to a stop by the three unconscious boys and was just checking them when two police cars showed up in the parking lot.

“Aww shit Pete. I said I didn’t want the cops,” Billy moaned.

“I know you did dude,” Pete said stepping up to his friend. “But it wasn’t my call, Mr. Jenkins called them.”

As the police took his statement, the wrestling coach came tearing out of the building and stormed right up to Billy and started accusing him of ambushing his best players. The football coach and the other teacher, Mr. Jenkins, stood up for Billy along with Pete and Mike, saying that they had had it in for Billy for years; he just finally got the upper hand. Aaron’s friends were loaded into the back of the squad cars, under arrest for felony assault while an ambulance took Aaron away along with a police officer. The police finished with everyone’s statements and let them go. Billy drove his friends home and the headed for his, again never noticing the black Ford Taurus following him.

* * *

He pulled into his own driveway, but instead of heading into his own house he headed next door for Miranda’s. He found the door unlocked and went inside, finding her in the back yard working in her garden. She looked up and smiled at him as he came through the patio doors. “Hello Billy.”

“Hi Miranda, how you doing today?” he asked.

“Not bad. Not bad at all,” she said standing up and giving him her first good look at her for the day. She had pulled her hair up into a pony tail, stringing it through the back of ball cap instead of a cinch of some kind. Aside from the ball cap, she had on a pair of Daisy Duke cut-off shorts with only the zipper holding them on for the button was missing and the corners folded down, knee pads and gardening gloves and nothing else.

Billy whistled at seeing her breasts standing out proud and firm from her chest totally unfettered by any clothing what-so-ever. “Nice outfit,” he said coming up to give her a hug and a kiss.

“Thank you,” she said with a grin. “I wanted to get an even tan!”

Billy laughed out loud. “Aren’t you worried the neighbors will see?”

“Why? Mr. Winslow next door is almost 80 and can’t see right. Besides, he’s in Washington visiting his son right now. And your mom is on the other side and you’ve taken care of that problem even if she wasn’t at work. And the privacy fence would take care of any other wandering eyes, so what’s there to worry about?”

He couldn’t fault her logic, so he kissed her again. “I’m thirsty. Got anything to drink?”

“There is some iced tea in the fridge. Hang on and I’ll go get it,” she said pulling her gloves off.

“Nah, don’t worry about it. I’ll get it,” he said and headed back inside. When he came back out with two glasses of iced tea she had taken a seat on one of the chaise lounges on the patio. “Here ya go,” he said handing her the drink.

“Thanks,” she said taking the offered glass and draining about half of it right away. “So what’s on the agenda for tonight?”

Billy peeled his shirt off and set it on the table before sitting down in the lounger next to her. “Well, I want to go over to someone’s house around 8 tonight, want to go with?”

“Do we have a new playmate? Who is she?”

He laughed before answering. “The principal.”

“Really?! Wow. Sure, I’m game. Is Nicole coming by tonight?” she asked.

“No, she has to work tonight and Anna has a study group.”

“So we’re all by ourselves tonight?”

“Except for the little trip, yes. Did you have something in mind?” he asked looking at her out of the corner of his eye.

“Who? Little ole’ me?” she asked effecting a southern drawl and making him laugh.

They lay in the sun for a while, just enjoying each other’s company in silence and sipping their drinks. He heard her chair squeak slightly as she got out of it. He figured she was going to get another glass until the sun faded away from his closed eyelids. He opened them to see her face only inches from his. “Can I help you with something?” he asked her smiling face.

“Yes,” she said huskily. She lifted her leg and climbed onto the chair straddling him. Taking his hands in hers she pressed them to her tits and held them there. “There is definitely something you can help me with,” she moaned with her eyes closed. He massaged her breasts while she ground her denim covered pussy against his growing erection. She could feel his shaft thumping with his pulse against her. She slid down his body, kissing and licking her way to his belt. Her fingers hastily unfastened his jeans and pulled them and his boxers off in one swift move. His cock sprang free of its confinement, waggling at the sky from his groin and twinging slightly from the cool spring breeze. She slid back up his legs and held onto his hips while her mouth descended around his cock.

Her head bobbed as she sucked his rod, running her tongue lightly about the tip and down the sides, grazing her teeth lightly over it as she moved him in and out of her hot mouth. He groaned his approval, holding onto the armrests of the chair as her sucking mouth worked its magic on his groin. He could feel his balls tighten as her delightful tongue brought him to the edge, but she stopped before he peaked. Rising up, she unzipped her shorts and pulled them off revealing her neatly trimmed pussy and lack of underwear. He could see the tell tale glisten of her excitement in the spring sun as the scent of her arousal wafted through the air to his nose. She slid back up his body, kissing her way as she went over his hairless chest and stomach. When she reached his face, she kissed him passionately, forcing her tongue into his mouth while she reached between them and rubbed his cock against the outer lips of her cunt. “I can still taste her on you,” she whispered into his mouth. “I can’t wait to meet her.”

Raising her hips off of him, she pointed his cock at her hungry pussy and slowly lowered herself around him. They moaned in unison as he penetrated her cunt lips and filled her insides. She rocked her hips back and forth, grinding her clit against his pubes. He reached up and caressed her soft rounded hips, feeling her smooth warm skin glide easily under his fingertips and occasionally squeezing her buttocks while she lowered her tits to his mouth. He eagerly took one of her erect nipples into his mouth and sucked on it, teasing it with his tongue. The movement of her hips increased in speed and power while she moaned on top of him, her climax approaching.

He felt the muscles inside of her spasm and Miranda’s whole body tensed as her orgasm swept over her body. He wrapped his arms around her and spun her in place, pinning her behind under him on the chaise lounge. Her arms hooked under his and held onto his shoulders while her smooth legs wrapped around his waist. Her moans increased in volume as he rammed his cock into her over and over again. He held his torso up on his elbows and kissed her deeply, forcing his tongue into her mouth. He thrust forward one more time, spearing her through to her womb as his seed erupted into her hungry pussy. She gasped; startled by a second mild orgasm as she felt his balls empty into her.

They groaned in unison, covered with sweat in the warm spring sun. “I need a shower,” Billy finally said.

“You think?” Miranda laughed. Untangling themselves from each other they headed upstairs together to take a shower.

“Donald called this afternoon,” she said as they were getting dressed.

“What did he want?”

“He was ranting and raving about the welcome he got Sunday night. I think he might suspect something is up between us.”

“What did you tell him?”

“I told him to mind his own business and go back to fucking his secretary, I was calling a lawyer!” she laughed.

Billy laughed too. Obviously she was taking it all very well, but he could still sense the trouble brewing within her.

“What do you want to do Miranda? Do you want a divorce?”

She thought about it for a minute before responding. “I don’t know. I don’t know if I can forgive him cheating on me and Justine like that, but I haven’t been too much better about it of late,” she said seriously. She paused again before continuing. “I just don’t know Billy. I would like to work it out, but I don’t know how much I can trust him. I know it’s not like I haven’t been cheating too, but he was doing it for almost a year before I started. If he did it once, who’s to say he won’t do it again?”

“You have a point. Well I guess its something to think about,” he said and let the subject drop.

They passed the time talking and watching a movie until Miranda offered to take him out to dinner before going to visit Billy’s newest friend, Principal Maureen Lafayette.

* * *

“Tell me about the incident in the school parking lot Phelps,” the director said from behind his large oak desk. A fat bald little man, he had been placed in charge of the agency after an injury in the line of duty prevented him from further field work. He hated being stuck behind a desk rather than out in the thick of it. He tried to be as involved as possible in the actual field and research work, a fact which his staff of researchers and field agents thoroughly hated.

“Sir, the boy who originated the fight, one Aaron Brown, was the school bully. He had harassed Caulfield repeatedly over the years and I guess Caulfield just finally snapped,” Phelps reported.

“Your earlier reports said that Caulfield was just developing his abilities, but this one says that he thoroughly trounced three larger boys using them. Does he have that much control over them already?”

“No, he doesn’t yet,” the other agent said.

“If he doesn’t have much control over them yet, how did he manage to defeat the other boys Samuelson?”

Agent Amanda Samuelson was one of the director’s Special Cases. Like the others in that group, she too possessed a certain amount of mental abilities and used them to the benefit of the organization. “Sir, the scans I conducted of him in his hospital room and later suggest that he has an enormous amount of potential, but that is all that it is at this time. The scans we conducted at the time of the assault found the energy he directed to be random and chaotic, more instinctive than focused.”

“That’s a hell of a lot of instinct!” the director exclaimed. “How much longer until the instinct is replaced by deliberate action?”

“That’s hard to say,” Agent Phelps said taking the conversation back from the other agent. “His power is growing day by day, but his ability to harness it is growing much slower.”

“Until the others get a hold of him this summer. Have the dates been confirmed yet?”

“Yes sir, he leaves at the end of May. And yes sir, his aptitude will greatly increase once he is done with their training.”

“So we need to make our move if we are going to before he goes to see them. How much longer do we have?” the director asked again.

“Like I said sir, that’s hard to say. It could be a matter of days or it could be weeks or never before he is outside of our reach.”

“Never is not too likely given the information in front of me, but you still haven’t answered my question.”

“Because I can’t answer it sir, we just don’t know how long,” Phelps defended.

“Samuelson? Do you agree?”

“Yes sir,” the female agent responded. “How long we have is unknown and there is no real way of knowing for sure. But my best guess would be that we need to move quickly.”

“That’s better than nothing I guess. What about the local police? How are they handling the situation that occurred in the parking lot and what is the status of...,” he paused looking down at his notes, “this Aaron Brown?”

“Our agents have removed the memory from the police and taken all of their notes too. Both they, the teachers and other students at the school have no idea that anything ever happened. As to the boy, Aaron, he never woke up. He died in a coma,” Phelps responded matter-of-factly.

“Never woke up? Caulfield managed to kill the boy?! That makes him a pretty serious threat in my book. How about yours?”

“Yes it would sir, but the agency’s psychologists speculate that it wasn’t intentional.”

“Wasn’t intentional?!” the director stammered. “You mean to tell me that Caulfield ACCIDENTALLY kneed the boy in the face then ACCIDENTALLY kicked him in the head twice?” The other two agents in the room could feel the acid dripping from the director’s voice.

“No sir, that part was intentional. The part about Aaron dying however was not. Nothing in his background suggests that William Caulfield has been prone to violence in the past. And although his new powers may be influencing him, perhaps even driving him towards megalomania, he still possess enough restraint at this time to hold back from knowingly taking the final step into murder,” Phelps said deadpan.

“So it is possible that given enough time he could become drunk with power. What do the head shrinkers think about this event?”

“Sir,” Samuelson interrupted Phelps with a sidelong glance, “they say, and I have to agree from my scans of the encounter, that while blind anger was running through him at the time, there was a rational part of his mind at work. His objective during the altercation was not to kill Aaron, but to wound him so badly as to prevent any future actions against himself.”

“So you’re saying that Caulfield beat the living shit out of Brown, not to kill him, but to keep him from beating him up in the future?”

“Yes sir,” both agents said at once.

“I see,” the director said and paused to think. “Alright, I want at least two plans for capture of subject Caulfield on my desk by the time I walk in in the morning. After I review them, we’ll make our move.”

“Yes sir,” both agents said in unison again and got up to leave.

“One more thing you two,” the director said as they reached the door. “I want Caulfield alive, got it?”

“Yes sir,” they said again and left the office.

To Be Continued...