The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Becoming Amber

Linda was bored with her life at an advertising agency. She wanted something different. She wanted to live her fantasy. She wanted to become Amber. Be careful what you ask for when it comes to mind control.

MC, FD, FF, MA, BD, EX

Linda was in a rut. The winter had turned colder and now it looked like Spring was weeks away. Her job within the advertising agency exposed Linda to how others lived and thought, but she never had the courage to join in, or at times she struggled to fit in. Instead, she did her job and then headed home to White Plains every night. She was bored; she needed a change.

Browsing through erotica on the web, she found a writer she seemed to enjoy. Linda was not sure at first if it was the writer or the stories, but they seemed to resonate within her. Heather, the author, had a way with words and images that turned Linda on. The more she read Heather’s work, the more her arousal grew. After a few glasses of wine and on a whim, she sent an email complimenting the author on her works; surprisingly, she got a quick answer.

Over the course of 24 hrs, things moved from email exchange to online chat. Although cautious, Linda felt compelled to open up about her desires and what she wanted in life. Heather chuckled, “like many, she wants an adventure, to experience the fear of the unknown.” It was clear to Heather that Linda was a sub and wanted to explore that world and lifestyle. She decided to run a little test.

Heather waited until Linda was at work and then sent an email that ordered her to remove her panties at work. Linda obeyed and made it happen. Obeying provided pleasure for the young woman and Heather exploited the opportunity. Within 48 hours, Linda was hooked; her life was about to make a dramatic change.

Heather was also bored. Although she had some real life subs, she grew tired of their demands and lack of growth in the lifestyle. Although she talked to a few subs online, she had learned for the most part that the online variety were normally players and not serious. However, something about Linda’s letter caught her eye. It was her openness to ask for what she wanted. Heather decided to give her a few tests.....an email at work directing her to remove her panties; instructions for waxing, and finally the realization that she would be molded into Heather’s image of a lover and submissive.

Linda was at her desk when the first email came in. It simply stated a question, “what are you wearing today?” Linda answered honestly given the recent snow. Immediately, she got a reply. Linda was instructed to remove her panties and spend the rest of the day pantyless. On a whim, Linda got up from her desk and went to the restroom where she slipped off her panties and then placed them in her purse. As she did and her mind registered what she was doing, Linda felt her pussy grow wet and excited. Her nipples hardened. She was obeying a domme.

Heather smiled as she heard from her newest protege. She made it clear to Linda that by the weekend, she would be waxed and smooth, ready to embrace this new lifestyle.

Laying in bed that night, Linda received another email and then some chat messages. She was told the remove the warm flannel she was wearing and to slip into some satin or lace. She was told to touch, but was not allowed to cum. Linda obeyed, but complained about the frustration. Heather smiled thinking, “if you are frustrated after only a short period, your training will be easy.”

On Saturday, Linda went to get waxed. She had never experienced this before, it was all new. Twenty minutes later, she walked out as sensitive in her pussy as she had ever been. She remembered Heather’s words, you will do it monthly or as required.

That evening, she had a long chat session with Heather answering the domes questions, being corrected and beginning to understand the ins and outs of a relationship. Heather, she learned, was a successful lawyer with condos in both Atlanta and Washington DC. What caught her attention was the statement and question, “I spend some time in New York City. Given you are in White Plains, would you see me for lunch the next time I am up in the city?”

Linda did not hesitate but for a second typing....yes.

Over the next few weeks, there was a continuous email exchange between the two as the got to know each other. Gradually, Linda got over her fear of making a mistake and was able to open up about wanting to experience more sexually, taste submissiveness, and explore shall we say ‘a wilder side.’ She even named her alter personality—Amber. Heather for her part chided Linda that she should tread lightly. “Remember,” she warned, “like a genie in a bottle, once Amber is out, she is out.” Linda really did not know what she meant.

On a Sunday, Linda got he email she was both dreading and anticipating. Heather was coming to NYC. It was an invitation to drinks at District Social on 37th Street in Manhattan. Linda immediately got butterflies in her stomach. Could she really do this? The answer was yes. What was the harm in meeting Heather in a public place for a drink. They would both feel safe. She quickly replied to the email.

She received a quick answer from Heather, can you meet me at 6pm? Again, the answer was “yes.” What Linda could not see was the smile on Heather’s face as she read the reply. Heather thought simply, Friday would forever be known as Amber’s birthday.

By Friday morning, Linda was a wreck. She almost thought about calling in sick from work, but decided against that action. She was, however, going to leave a little early to catch the train into the city. She spent a lot of time on Thursday evening picking out just the right outfit. Given she described her fashion sense to Heather as casual, she picked out a pair of tight dress jeans, a sweater and heels. She tried different jewelry looks finally settling on gold earrings and a necklace of gold and blue stones with a matching bracelet. By 4pm, she was on the train and heading to the city. It was a beautiful day, almost spring like. Linda pinched herself, was she really doing this?

Across town, Heather was finishing her meetings. She went into the firm’s private lounge and checked her makeup and reapplied her lipstick. After all, she too wanted to make a good first impression. At 530pm, she headed into the lobby where a town car was ready to pick her up. The driver opened the door and she gave him the address. She settled in for the short ride across Manhattan. Heather had originally planned to go back to the Sofitel and change, but the meetings ran late. What she was wearing would have to do for cocktails.

Linda arrived early and took a table in the back of the lounge. She declined a drink knowing Heather would arrive soon. Almost on the dot, at 6pm, Linda saw a woman who she believed was Heather walk through the doors. She was tall, taller in heels and well put together in a black skirt and blazer with a white blouse. Her hair and makeup were perfect as was her smile. When Linda waved and got her attention, Heather’s smile lit up the room. Linda was immediately at ease with her new friend.

Heather walked over and simply asked “Linda?” When Linda nodded, she gave her a hug allowing Linda to get a whiff of her perfume. They sat down and quickly ordered a drink. Heather decided on a Martini. Her choice of drinks did not surprise Linda who commented, “a martini lady, very nice.” Heather again smiled and soon the two were deep in conversation.

Linda made an excuse for being casual, “looking at you,” she said to Heather, “I believe that I am under dressed.” Heather laughed, “nonsense, you look perfect and just as I expected.” After a second drink, Heather ordered some small plates for the both of them as it was past dinner time. By the end of their third drink, Linda was explaining to Heather about Amber. Heather took it all in making mental notes.

As they finished their drinks, Heather looked at her watch and said, “I have kept you too long.” Linda was surprised at the hour and was about to rush out to catch the next train. “At this hour, no way. I will have my driver take you home and I will catch a cab to the Sofitel.” When Linda tried to object, Heather cut her off. “Lesson number one is simply quit arguing and learn to listen and obey.” Linda nodded.

“Now Linda, do we carry this forward given neither of us seem to be axe murders,” Heather said with a laugh. Linda immediately answered, “I’d like that very much.”

“As would I,” Heather said with a smile. “My driver will take you home. The same driver will pick you up at 9am and bring you into the city in the morning. Is that alright.” Linda was about to say that she could get into the city, but remembered lesson number one and nodded her head. Heather smiled at her, kissed her on the cheek and got her into the car. Issuing instructions to the driver, Linda was soon on her way home, while Heather was on her way back to the hotel.

Linda did not sleep much that night. The time with Heather had flown by. Instead of being intimidated, she found her easy to talk with and someone with a great sense of humor. In her suite at the Sofitel , Heather had a nightcap before turning in. She smiled thinking of Linda: bright, ambitious, with a sense of adventure and exploration. She has potential, she thought and it might be fun to educate her about Amber before she opens that bottle.

Morning dawned bright and clear. Linda was up early, showering and dressing casually for a day in the city. Heather was up, did a swim workout and was sipping coffee as the car picked up Linda. She received a call from the driver stating they were on their way. Heather started getting dressed in casual pants, a blouse and sweater. Today, she opted for flats as they may be doing some walking. Checking her makeup and hair, she applied a final spray of perfume before heading down to meet the car.

The driver pulled up and Heather got in smiling across at Linda. “Are you ready for your first day in your new role?” Linda did not know what to say causing Heather to laugh. “The proper reply is yes ma’am.” Linda nodded her head and repeated the phrase....Heather smiled, “it will come easier, I promise you.”

Turning to the driver, Heather said, “Maria Bonita on Mott Street.” He nodded and headed out into traffic. In about 10 minutes, they were in front of Maria Bonita an upscale Spa and Salon. Linda looked nervous causing Heather to ask, “is something wrong, have you changed your mind?” Linda shook her head no, but said, “on my salary, I cannot afford a place like this.” Now it was Heather’s time to laugh, “my Dear, this day is on me, you just enjoy yourself.”

Walking in, Linda was almost overwhelmed by the choices. Luckily, Heather seemed to have been a customer before and within minutes they were whisked to a consultant’s desk. Heather did all the talking. Linda was signed up for a body wax to include a Brazilian wax for her pubic region. Additionally, she was to get a facial, a manicure, a pedicure, and a new hairstyle with lighter highlights. When Heather consulted the stylist, she looked to Linda, “relax and just turn yourself over to Ricardo, he is one of the best stylist and colorist on the East Coast.” When they were done, Ricardo would have one of his assistants do Linda’s makeup. “How long,” Heather asked.

“We need at least 5 hrs with her.”

Heather checked her watch and nodded. “That will give me time to select some things at the boutique.” Looking to Linda, she smiled, “enjoy your day.”

As Linda was walked back into the Salon, Heather headed out setting up appointments via phone with Agent Provocateur for lingerie, and Nicole Miller and Stella McCartney for dresses and shoes. If they didn’t find what she was looking for there, Saks would always be the fallback. While Linda was in the midst of her treatment, Heather was in the stores selecting samples she might like to see Linda in as they went about town.

At 230, Heather was back at Maria Bonita’s to pick up Linda. When Linda walked into the room, she looked like a new woman. Everything from her new shorter hairstyle, the color and highlights to her nails and makeup was summed up in one word.....perfect. “Wow, don’t you look wonderful,” Heather commented. Linda looked over, “well that is how I feel.” Looking into a mirror, “who would have thought I would look like this.”

Climbing back into the car, they headed out to the stores Heather had already visited. Linda became a fast change artist as outfits were discarded and added quickly by the consultants. In the end, she ended up with multiple dresses, a pantsuit, skirts and blouses and shoes. When the lingerie was added, the day was complete. Linda was in shock, “there is no way I can even start to pay you back for this stuff.” Heather laughed, “rule number two—when you are with me as my Pet, you reflect me and must look perfect. Giving you the tools to look perfect is my job, looking perfect is your job. Rule number three—never discuss money or the price of an object with me, it is none of your concern.”

Climbing back into the car, Heather told the driver—“Hotel Sofitel.” Getting out, Heather headed to the lounge for a drink. Linda followed. When she questioned, “the bags,” she was told they were going to be brought up to the suite. “We have dinner in the upstairs dining room in 2 hrs. Prior to dinner, I’d like to get a drink on the rooftop bar.”

In the lounge, they settled across from one another, “so, how do you feel,” asked Heather. “Excited, this is all new to me,” replied Linda.

Heather nodded, “well, you look lovely but things might get more intense as we move forward.” Linda nodded. Finishing their drink, they headed up to the suite.

Walking in, Linda was stunned. “Holy crap, just how much money do you make? A driver, a car, a suite in Manhattan, law must be good.to you.”

Healthier laughed, “yes it is, and a family inheritance doesn’t hurt either along with some very wise investments. Now go get yourself ready in the second bedroom, your clothes are in there. For tonight, I’d like you in the blue cocktail dress.”

Linda nodded and headed off while Heather poured herself a scotch, sipped it and headed into her room to change.

Linda walked into the second bedroom of the suite. Her clothes had been unpacked and the tags removed. She went into the bathroom and removed what she was wearing. She looked at herself in the mirror and saw a new person. She looked different, she looked sensual and she felt sexy. Stripping off her bra and panty, she looked at her naked body totally devoid of hair. She never felt softer or more touchable in her life. Of course, she had never had her pussy totally waxed before when it was done in White Plains it was a bikini wax. So, of course it was new to her.

She looked at her lingerie and selected the Lona style from Agent Provocateur that Heather had liked. It was black, sheer with a little pink trim. She slipped on the bra and panty and then realized she had to put the garter belt on first. Linda laughed to herself, “I have never worn stockings.” She slipped stockings up her legs noticing how soft her skin felt from the waxing. When she stood back in front of the mirror, she looked hot....at least she felt she did. She then stepped into the Nicole Miller Blue Dress from the Crown Embroidered Collection. Linda felt transformed when she looked at herself. Slipping on heels and a necklace and earrings and she was ready to go. She felt nervous.

Heather was sipping a drink when Linda walked into the sitting area. “Who is this beauty,” she playfully questioned. “My god, you look beautiful and so sexy. how do you feel?”

Linda blushed, “just as you described.”

Heather handed her a glass of wine and then sat her down. “You know, I intend to keep you here tonight and tomorrow don’t you?”

Linda looked up and nodded her head. “Yes ma’am, I understand the intent.”

“Are you ok with it? I know that you are new to all of this.” Continuing, “I want you comfortable and enjoying this as we move forward.”

Linda nodded her head and told Heather, “I have never been so sure of something in my life.”

Heather reached into her purse and took out a pill. “Here take this, it will make tonight much more enjoyable.” Linda went to question it, but thought better, took the pill and swallowed it with a glass of wine.

“You’ll feel it in about twenty minutes, nothing dramatic, but will lighten the mood and lower the inhibitions.”

“Shall we go.” Heather opened the door and led the way to the elevator.

Emerging on the rooftop bar, they both had an amazing view of the city as the lights turned on. Linda sipped her martini carefully and Heather could see the E take effect. By the time they went down for dinner, Linda was totally relaxed and open to suggestions.

Over dinner, Heather teased her date. “You realize of course that every man in here has his eyes on you?” When Linda laughed the comment off, Heather corrected her, “I am serious, look around.”

“God you are right, they are looking at us.” Laughing, “not at us, at you.”

Dinner conversation changed to hypnosis and how Heather used it in her practice. “So you could hypnotize me,” Linda asked. “As long as you wanted it, of course I could. By the way, how do you know that you are not already hypnotized?”

Now it was Linda’s time to laugh, “hell, I never thought of it that way before.”

Over coffee and desert, Heather gave Linda s second pill which she willingly swallowed. When she finished, Heather held out her hand, “shall we retire to the suite. I am afraid if we do not, I might have to fight off all of the men who want you.”

Back in the room, each woman had a glass of wine. Heather sat across from Linda and asked her to just focus and concentrate on the stone in the necklace she was wearing. Linda said, “you are going to hypnotize me aren’t you?”

The answer was a simple, “yes dear, it is time.” Heather watched as Linda relaxed and focused on her necklace and more and more on her voice. There was no resistance only acceptance and within 5 minutes, Linda was tranced. Once under, Heather was able to find out what really made Linda tick and what motivated her fantasy. She found out that today was one of the “sexiest days Linda had had in her life.”

“Linda, are you wet now,” Heather asked her. Linda sighed, “I have been wet all day since the waxing, but when I stood and looked at myself in front of the mirror, I really got wet.”

“Does Linda want to be more like Amber?” Linda answered “yes,” and when asked why added, “Amber likes sex and sexy adventures.”

“So a sexy adventure would turn you on.” Linda nodded her head.

Heather spent the next twenty minutes implanting triggers and suggestions into Linda’s head before bringing her out of the trance. It took a few minutes for Linda to focus, but once she did, Heather looked her directly in the eyes and said, “stand, strip and then kneel.” The look in Linda’s eyes was priceless as her body reacted immediately to Heather’s command. Within minutes Linda was naked and kneeling in front of her new Mistress.

“Now touch for me as I sip my wine and watch.” Heather could almost hear the moan escape from Linda’s lips. The exhibitionist trigger seemed to have taken root. Linda almost gushed fluids as she felt Heather’s eyes bore into her. At the same time, her fingers found her swollen clit and smooth pussy and she was soon touching herself elevating her arousal by the minute. When Heather whispered “good girl,” Linda did moan and plunged two fingers into her body. With a slight hip movement, she was soon fucking her own fingers and driving herself toward orgasm. When Linda whispered, “oh god,” Heather simply commanded her to “cum for me.” As Heather watched, Linda exploded all over her own hand.

.

“Such slutty behavior,” Heather chastised Linda, but the words only fueled more excitement. “When you act like that, you are not the Linda that I know, you are more like a slut, someone named Amber. Amber likes being naked, teasing, showing off her body, pleasuring others. Heather watched closely. “Linda, isn’t that right?”

There was confusion on the beautiful young woman’s face and then a smile, “of course I like those things, they all are pleasurable.” With that Amber ran her fingers deep into her pussy grinding against them finally removing them only to suck them clean.

Heather loved the sexy display. As soon as Linda or Amber calmed down, she had her crawl over and as Heather slipped off her dress, Linda slipped her tongue deep into Heather’s pussy and was soon grinding her face into Heather’s most sensitive spots. Heather held her head tight against her pussy locking Linda in place. When she announced that she was going to cum, Linda sucked hard and was rewarded with a release of juice and fluids that coated the woman’s lips. Heather lay back on the sofa recovering as Linda knelt and stroked her bare thighs. “Good Girl” was all she managed to get out before Linda’s moans filled the room.

With a whisper and a mention of the word Amber, Linda got off the floor and standing naked, opened the curtains high above the street. Anyone looking up could have seen her displaying herself. The thought of all of those eyes on her excited Amber again and another fire was lit. Under Heather’s watchful eyes, Amber played with her pussy in the window until she came hard. She was truly the opposite of Linda......when Heather mentioned she was acting like a slut, she heard another moan, the woman loved the degradation.

Amber walked over to Heather and quickly had her head buried between her thighs. Amber’s tongue explored all of Heather and even made a small detour to flick across Heather’s ass. Looking up, she commented that “I’ll bet you never got that from Linda.”

Amber continued to pleasure Heather until the domme was ready to explode. With a flick of her tongue across Heaters engorged clit, Amber triggered an orgasm that drove Heather back onto the pillows. Amber drained all of the juices that Heather produced enjoying every drop. When sufficiently recovered, both women slept naked under the sheets....Linda reflected on the sexiest day of her life as she drifted off.

As sunlight came through the window, Linda awoke to find Heather already up and dressing. Looking over at Linda, “you have a big day today........today we get some things for Amber.”

After a light breakfast, Heather hailed a cab and ended up taking Linda to a few high end adult stores to include Pleasure Chest and Babes in Toyland. Both shops catered to women. Once inside , Heather laughed as Linda was clearly uncomfortable and had never done anything like this before. However, a few whispered words in the ear triggered a trance and Linda was soon shopping as Amber. To say that Amber was interested about toys on display would be an understatement.

She filled a shopping bag leaving Heather to comment, “someone is planning on having a good time.”

Amber did not miss a beat looking directly at Heather, “oh these are not all for me; I think I know someone who might enjoy a little stimulation.”

Once complete, they headed to The Baroness for some latex clothing and bondage gear Amber would need. Heather enjoyed watching Linda’s other personality scan the store for unique clothing and implements. For some fun, twenty minutes into the shopping trip, Heather brought Linda out of the trance and Amber retreated. The timing was perfect as Linda was in the middle of trying on a latex catsuit.

“OMG, what am I doing?” Linda looked over to Heather who was sipping a glass of wine in a waiting lounge.

“You wanted some scene clothing and this is the best place in the city.” Heather grinned watching her discomfort.

Walking up to Linda she whispered, “that suit looks lovely on you, maybe you should wear it back to the hotel.” Linda blushed.

With that, Betsy fingered a remote in her purse activating a vibe buried in Linda’s pussy. The expression on Linda’s eyes was precious. “It seems Amber left one of her toys out from the last store,” Heather grinned as Linda blushed.

Walking up to the clerk with the purchases, Linda still had the catsuit on. “She’ll be wearing this one home,” Heather remarked paying for the purchases.

Linda put on her coat, which provided some degree of discretion. However, the vibe continued to pulse inside her body and it was beginning to have an effect. Linda was finding it harder and harder to ignore the sensations building in her body.

Heather looked to Linda stating, I am hungry, let’s grab some lunch. “Like this,” Linda asked almost blushing.

“Of course like that, afterall, you wanted the experience and to see what it was like. What you have on is both mild and fashionable. I should have put the collar around your neck before we left the store.”

Linda realized Heather was serious and nodded. As they walked into a restaurant, Heather commented, “wait until I take you to your first scene party.”

Taking a seat, it was obvious that Linda was a little self conscious and squirming. “I promise you that I will not turn it on any higher,” Heather whispered. “Isn’t it great the way it slides over your frontal wall so one of the arms hits your clit and the other hits your G spot?”

Linda sat back for a moment and shut her eyes. Heather leaned closer, “just promise me if you cum, it won’t be one of those Meg Ryan and Billy Crystal moments.” Linda opened her eyes and it was clear to Heather that her lunch companion would never make it through the meal.

After ordering, Heather made small talk with Linda especially commenting about the items in her shopping bag. Almost without warning, Linda shut her eyes and gripped the side of the table. As her nostrils flared, it was clear that she had just cum. Heather smiled and turned off the device. “I assume that was your first public orgasm?” When Linda nodded yes, Heather smiled, “well you are a public virgin no more.”

After lunch, they headed back to the hotel. Entering the room, they found two pieces of new luggage...“something to help you get all of your gifts home.”

Passing a mirror, Linda got to see herself in the catsuit in a different light. Betsy saw her looking. “Yes it is sexy, isn’t it?” Linda nodded her head. “Now, let’s head to the rooftop bar for a drink.”

“You want me to go like this?” Linda asked with a questioning look on her face.

“Of course dear, but I almost forgot.” Heather reached into her purse and pulled out a contrasting pink collar. She walked over snapped it on Linda’s neck and locked it in place. “We cannot have you going out half dressed.”

When the collar snapped and locked in place, a shot of arousal raced through Linda. Heather watched and could see it in her eyes. “I know what that did to you.” She continued, “now let’s go, before I decide to snap a leash on the beautiful collar.”

As they walked out onto the rooftop bar, heads turned. “All eyes are on you my dear,” Heather whispered. Taking a table near the railing overlooking the city, Heather ordered a martini and then ordered a double for Linda. “You look like you could use it.” Linda nodded. As they waited, an older and distinguished woman walked up and spoke to them.

Introducing herself as Mary, she asked a simple question, “she is in training, I see?”

“Yes she is,” Heather answered, “but she is learning to cope.”

Mary smiled, “well, she is beautiful in that outfit, very flattering.” Continuing, “here is my card, the next time you get into the city, give me a call. I have a townhouse up near the park and often host events which may be of interest to you.”

Heather accepted the card, thanked Mary and then looked to Linda, “that turned you on didn’t it, knowing she was attracted to you and how you look.” Linda nodded. “Now I want to walk over to the bar slowly and ask the waitress if we could see an appetizer menu and then slowly walk back.”

It was the longest walk of Linda’s life as all eyes were on her, especially the single men. One of them even asked, “what are the two of you drinking.” Linda simply answered “martini.” She could feel her nipples hardening and looking down saw them poke into the latex material.

“If you blush over little things you cannot control, wait until you get into scenes you never expected.” Heather remarked to Linda as she approached and sat down. “The reason that you are Linda here and not Amber is to learn to control your fears and embrace these changes.” Linda nodded.

Heather leaned in, “you are pooling juices between your thighs as we speak aren’t you?”

Linda nodded yes.

“Embrace the sensation as you will learn to love it. I plan on keeping you in a constant stare of arousal as you are trained”. With that the attractive man at the bar walked over with two martinis, he handed them to Heather stating, " she looked like she could use a drink” nodding to Linda.

“Why yes, Linda could use a drink....ahh, did I get your name?”

“Steve, my name is Steve, and I could not help but admire Linda and her outfit. Let me just say it is beautiful and daring.”

Heather nodded, “I was just telling her that fact and how she had to embrace the moment.” Linda said nothing.

Heather motioned for Steve to sit down. “Right now, Linda is in training, do you understand what I mean?” Steve nodded, “I am familiar with the concept.”

“Even now, she has a vibrator buried deep in her body just waiting for someone to turn it on. Would you like to be that someone, Steve?” Heather asked with a disarming smile.

Steve had a shocked look on his face, but nodded his head yes. Heather reached into her purse and handed him the control. Looking into Linda’s eyes, he powered the unit on and turned the control to medium. The effect was immediate. Steve saw a look of shock register on Linda’s face.

“You were not kidding at all,” Steve commented to Heather.

Looking to Linda, Steve smiled, “shall I turn it up higher and see how you react?” Linda shook her head no as she already knew what would happen.

As Steve looked down at the control unit, he noticed a blinking red light that caught his eye. He stared at it for a moment and immediately fell under Heather’s spell. By the time she finished talking to him, Steve was tranced. Heather took the control unit from him and turned it off.

“OMG, you tranced him so easily,” Linda exclaimed careful that Steven’s friends at the bar did not hear her. “God, that was hot.”

Heather laughed, “well, I thought Amber might want a play mate later this evening if she comes out.” Linda blushed. She then asked, “what do we do with him.”

Heather answered by whispering some suggestions in Steven’s ears which Linda could not hear. Steve then got up and walked back over to where his friends were standing by the bar. Linda saw him continually glancing in her direction. “Don’t worry,” Heather joked, “he just has a growing latex fetish.” With a few whispered words, Linda slipped into a trance and got up, walked by the young men at the bar and headed for the suite. Within minutes, Steve also got up and headed inside the building. Heather smiled, paid the tab and walked downstairs.

When she entered the suite, she knew immediately her instructions were being carried out. She saw Linda’s latex lining the floor and saw a pile of men’s clothing on the end of the sofa. Turning the corner to the bedroom, she caught a glimpse of her protege kneeling with Steve’s hard cock between her lips. Heather thought that this girl has a lot to learn, but Steve was not complaining. He had a beautiful woman, on her knees, naked and sucking his hard cock for all she was worth.

Linda felt a burst of pleasure every time Steve’s cock hit her throat. Slowly, she ran one of her hands down to her pussy and found herself soaking wet. She immediately massaged her clit which made her suck even harder.

Heather walked up and whispered’, “such a good girl and a good boy, such a sexy picture.” She then added, “Steve, I want you to cum deep in Linda’s throat and Linda, you will swallow every last drop as you know Amber would.”

Immediately, Steve grunted and fired rope after rope of warm cum down Linda’s throat and Linda swallowed it all with a smile on her face. Heather whispered good boy and good girl as the tranced couple moved to the bed for a short rest. Heather looked to Linda commenting, “Amber would be proud, latex, exhibitionism, picking up a strange man and having sex with him within 2 hours while I watched. Admit it, you are turned on.”

Linda could only nod. For the rest of the night, she had sex in multiple positions with Steve feeding both of their hungers. It was after midnight before Steve left.

In the morning, bags were packed and a driver arrived to take Linda back to White Plains as Heather flew south. Heather kissed her protege goodbye and told her that she would soon hear from her again. linda was thrilled and promised to obey any instructions. “Good girl,” was all Heather whispered and watched as arousal swept through Linda’s body. “I will see you soon.”