The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Becoming Amber: Part 5 (Finale)

Linda was bored with her life at an advertising agency. She wanted something different. She wanted to live her fantasy. She wanted to become Amber. Be careful what you ask for when it comes to mind control.

MC, FD, FF, MA, BD, EX

With these words, Heather reached out and touched the nipple rings hanging from Linda’s breasts. Her touch caused pressure which immediately caused pleasure and a slight gasp from Linda. “I see that you now understand how sensitive they have become?” As Linda nodded yes, Heather toyed with both nipple rings causing Linda to squirm. “I do love your reaction my dear, and I know you love them touched.” She smiled, “embedded deep in you is a true nipple fetish.”

Linda looked up with a confused stare, “nipple fetish.”

“Oh yes,” Heather almost laughed, “you now have some special fetishes engrained deep in you. I especially love the nipple fetish where you love your nipples to be played with right up to the point of torture.” With that, Heather reached across to a table next to her and picked up two weights with small clips and attached them to each of Linda’s nipple rings. Linda let out an audible gasp and a small moan.

“Do you see what I mean my dear,” the pain now causes you pleasure and you will want more and more. Heather then sat down on the sofa and sipping wine, called Linda over making her kneel at her feet. Kicking off her heels, Heather seemed to hesitate for a moment watching Linda’s reaction. She smiled as she saw Linda’s eyes looked on her perfectly pedicured feet. “That’s right Linda, you now have a foot fetish too, especially for my feet which you adore. You might as well enjoy it as you cannot fight it.”

She watched Linda mentally struggle and then give in as her hands slowly massaged Heather’s feet. When Linda took Heather’s left foot to her lips and kissed it slowly before bathing it with her tongue, a small moan escaped from her slightly parted lips. Heather smiled and moaned a little herself whispering, “good girl.” Heather then watched as one by one Linda took her toes and slowly massaged them before worshiping them with her lips and tongue. She could watch Linda becoming visibly aroused as she performed her oral duties a clear sign that the fetish had kicked in fully. And was now driving her actions. Almost before her eyes, Heather watched Linda’s nipples grow firm and elongate. At the same time the scent of Linda’s arousal began to fill the room alerting Heather to the kneeling woman’s arousal and wetness.

When Linda was finished with the left foot, she started on Heather’s right foot. No inch of skin was left untouched and again the foot worship session was accompanied by the appropriate amount of moaning from the tattoo clad woman kneeling at the foot of Heather. When Linda was done with her feet, Heather had her stand as as a reward, she clamped a small weight to the clit ring piercing Linda’s body. The ring literally rubbed Linda’s clit every time she moved.

Heather now stood and dropped her dress in a puddle on the floor. She was naked under it which surprised Linda. Pivoting slowly, Heather was soon facing away from Linda presenting the kneeling woman with a perfect view of her toned ass. As she had done with the foot worship, Linda was about to discover she now had an ass fetish too. Heather said nothing and just waited. It seemed like minutes, but in actuality, it was less then 30 seconds before Heather felt Linda’s warm lips on her ass. She smiled and the smile broke into a grin as she felt Linds talented tongue snake forward and circle her rosebud. “Good girl,” Heather whispered, “show me what you like to do.” Without any hesitation at all, Linda soon parted Heather’s ass cheeks and buried her tongue as far as she could get it moaning all the while. Her mind was not even complaining as Linda slipped deeper and deeper into the Amber personality. Heather helped the transition along with comments like “deeper, Amber, deeper.” Of course, she always added, “good girl.”

Heather bent forward a little giving Linda better access. She felt small shivers of pleasure race through her body as Linda explored the sensitive rim of her ass. Heather could feel herself grow wet and new that soon those juices would mix with what Linda was already doing producing a heady cocktail for her new submissive. Before she got too carried away, Heather stood and had Linda stop. Looking down, she smiled adding, “such a good ass licker.” She then had Linda stand and bend over. Once she was in the right position, Heather inserted a long vibrating dildo deep into Linds ass and then turned it on high. The fullness and vibrations sent a shiver into the core of Linda’s body; it was the reaction she had been looking for.

Attendants soon came to get Linda ready for a new photo shoot; a very erotic photo shoot that would redefine what Linda thought about fashion. “By the time the shoot is over,” chuckled Heather, “there will be no more Linda, only Amber.”

Linda dressed and walked back to the studio where Linda was being prepared. All of the triggers and commands were in place. All of her inhibitions had crumbled like old mortar trying to hold a falling wall. Walking towards Linda, Heather whispered “goodbye Linda and hello Amber.”

For the next 90 minutes, Linda was posed in a variety of positions and outfits ranging from highly erotic to almost pornographic. The positions featured nudity, self pleasure, toy use and both female—female sex and male—female sex. It was clear the word inhibition was no longer in the dictionary for this young protege. Heather felt no remorse, after all, she was delivering just what Linda had asked for. After 90 minutes, Heather nodded and through a side door entered Cassandra, or Cassie as she was now known in Heather’s circles. Within minutes, Cassie had joined Linda in the shoot; Linda’s persona however was gone by this time. Whereas physically Linda was laying on the couch, now there was only Amber’s persona and personality. When Cassie asked “where has Linda gone,” the only reply she got was “there is no Linda, there is only Amber”. Cassie chuckled.

“I know the feeling,” she said. Once, I had baggage known as Cassandra, but now there is only me....Cassie.” She looked over at Linda and clearly stated, “you are one hot bitch.” As the vulgarities crossed her lips, Cassie felt a surge of excitement.“Damn girl, you got my pussy wet.” Cassie bent down and soon joined Amber on the couch. The new personas needed no encouragement and as Heather and her assistants watched, the newly minted Cassie and Amber engaged in an erotic sexual display that even had Heather’s pussy quivering.

When Cassie reached over and selected two double headed dildos, everyone knew there were going to be some interesting pictures. Cassie took the first and fed one end into her pussy and the other end into Amber. The second dildo connected ass to ass. When both women were filled, they began to move impaling their partner even deeper.Cassie’s foul mouth fetish kicked in and cries of “fuck me you hot bitch” filled the room. Amber, for her part had never been filled so deeply before and now, in front of an audience and camera proved too much as she too exploded in orgasm.

When it was over, Heather commented to her staff. “Clean them up and bring them to my room.” Returning to her suite, Heather poured a wine and then sat back relaxing and shutting her eyes focused on what she had just witnessed. Her pussy was still wet and when her hands traced down under her skirt, she gave almost a primal grunt of pleasure. Her fingers did not stop until she too came in a rush thinking of her two newest pets. Laying back enjoying the bliss Heather reflected on how long it had been since some acquisitions affected her in such a way.

An hour later, Heather was dressed and in her suite working on some financial matters when there was a knock on the door. Her assistant walked in followed by Amber and Cassie. Both women were naked and had clearly had their makeup and hair redone in anticipation of this meeting. Looking up, Heather smiled and then nodded for both women to sit down.

“Well, I do hope you both enjoyed this morning session. I can assure you that the photos will be put to good use.” Heather waited for an answer, but just got a nod. She then realized that she needed to loosen her grip on their personalities if she was to find out what they were thinking. With a quick trigger phrase, Heather gave the two women the power to speak freely. Amber was first.

“OMG, what you did to me, to us was so hot. I can still feel myself growing wet as I licked your feet. I was almost hoping you’d put your toes in me. I wanted you so much.” When Heather asked about Linda, she was told clearly that “Linda is no longer here, there is only Amber.”

Turning to Cassie, Heather sensed some hesitation. “Cassandra was bored and wanted to try something else, but I am not sure I want to lose all control or say. Cassie is a little extreme for me.” Heather nodded and then smiled almost an evil smile. “Didn’t I warn you that once we start there is no turning back?” Cassandra nodded yes. “Well then, you should know that what I have done cannot be reversed. Cassandra will fade and Cassie will rule.” Laughing, Heather added, “I do love it when someone gets caught on the slippery slope and realizes the ‘what have I done’ moment.” Heather walked over and bending down whispered, “besides, you love being my little bitch doll, don’t you?” Cassandra felt her nipples harden at the question and knew her pussy was glistening. She nodded yes.

Looking at both of them she stated, “you will resign from work effective today and will now be in my care.” My lawyers and team will close out your personal affairs so that there are no complications. From this point forward, you are mine and only mine. Are there any questions?” Neither woman said anything. Tears flowed down Cassie’s face. “Please’ this is not what I wanted, not fulltime, I just wanted something different.”

Heather looked down on the young woman, “well, then this is a lesson, be careful what you ask for.” She continued, “however, your simple change of mind changes nothing.” Pointing to Amber sitting across from her, Heather clearly articulated, “soon you will be her twin in all ways.” Heather noticed the weights still pulling on Amber’s nipples commenting, “we’ll add a nipple fetish too.” She then looked to Cassandra and said “are you ready to assume your new persona?” Cassandra shook her head no, but with the turn of a quick phrase, triggers were engaged and Cassie emerged as strong as ever.

Heather now kicked off her heels and calling both girls over had each one take a foot for worship. This was a first and it thrilled her watching two tongues work on her sore feet. “If you excel on my feel, I will give you some other areas to refresh, the only question will be who gets my ass and who gets my pussy.” Heather sipped her wine as she watched Cassie and Amber engulf her big toes with their warm lips. When their tongues swirled around the toes, she almost moaned in excitement. As she watched, Cassie’s hands went out to explore the weights hanging from Amber’s nipples. Simultaneously, Amber’s fingers began pinching Cassie’s pink nipples. Heather enjoyed the show.

Inside Cassie’s mind, Cassandra’s personality retreated to a back corner. Cassandra could feel Cassie taking over but could do nothing to stop it. She was revolted as she watched her own lips suck slowly on Heather’s toes, but Cassie was aroused so physically, Cassandra was aroused. She had zero control on her reactions. When Amber’s fingers pinched her nipples, she heard the slut Cassie moan. Her first thought was “how dare she moan in my body.” She then realized that her own lips made the moan.....she was now Cassie. She wanted to scream but couldn’t. Sucking these toes and feeling fingers on her nipples just felt too good.

Heather enjoyed watching the conflict within Cassandra/Cassie. She knew the final outcome, but always enjoyed those who went down with a fight. The moment they realized they were no longer in control and were over their heads could not be duplicated. She picked up the phone and spoke into it. “Tell them to get ready for Cassie with both ink and piercings. I want her to be a mirror bookend of Amber.”

When the young women finished with her feet, Heather stood and said nothing. Amber went around behind her and knelt while Cassie remained kneeling in front of her. Without a word, both women began pleasuring Heather: Amber pleasured her ass while Cassie did her pussy. It was as if the movement of the tongues were coordinated. Heather smiled as waves of pleasure shot through her body. Adding these two to her collection seemed like one of the best moves she had made. The women did not stop until Heather exploded in orgasm and when she did they moved to her side and went after one another. As Heather came down from her orgasm, she watched Cassie and Amber drive themselves to one orgasm after another.

After that day, Amber did not see Cassie for almost two weeks, but when she did, she was shocked. Cassie had been transformed into a mirror image of herself. Her body was decorated with elaborate ink designs matching her own, her nipples and clit had been pierced. Even her hair had been cut and dyed to match Amber. “From now on,” Heather commented, “the two of you will be twins. You will dress alike, share the same suite, and act as one.” As she said this, Cassie walked up to Amber, took her in her arms and began kissing her deeply. Amber immediately responded to her aggressiveness locking Cassie in a even deeper kiss. When Cassie attempted to gain control by sliding her hands between Amber’s hips, her twin did the same causing Heather to laugh. “I see we have a contest for female dominance. I am afraid that Amber has months of a head start Cassie, but you can keep trying. You have no idea what kinks or triggers have been placed in your sister.”

Amber smiled commenting, “it will be fun to figure out what triggers are where.” She then pulled Cassie to the floor and slipped her tongue deep into Cassie’s wet pussy. Somewhere in the back of her mind, Linda was screaming, but she would scream for a long time. For now, there was only Amber.