The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Becoming His Pet

Part IV: boy

(MM DS BD EX HM HU MA MC MD SF)

Author’s note:

A big thank you to MonsterMash62, who gave many hours of invaluable feedback and editing.

This is a story primarily about control and submission—particularly mind control; and, secondarily, about sex.

Please favor me with comments of any sorts.

Chapter 16: Facing the family

Benji got home in time for dinner. Mrs. Pritchard invited Trevor, but grinning at his friend, he begged off. As the Pritchard family sat down, Benji was relieved to hear that Alex had gone in to Yuba City and would be gone for a couple of hours.

Before his mom started clearing the plates, Benji spoke up:

“Mom, Dad? I…i have something i need to tell you. It’s a big deal; and, to be honest, i’m pretty sure you’ll be kind of shocked. I don’t know how else to warm you up to this.”

Both Benji’s parents froze and looked at him with deep concern.

“What’s wrong, honey?”

“Are you in trouble? You can tell us anything son.”

Benji saw the alarm in his parents’ eyes and put up his hands. “Wait, i…i didn’t mean to scare you. It’s not bad. It’s actually something awesome. But…i think you’re not going to like it all the same.”

“Tell us, Ben.”

“Well, here goes…I’m in love!”

His dad visibly relaxed and his mom smiled broadly.

“Oh, for heaven’s sake, dear, you had me so worried!”

“Wait mom, there’s more. I told you, you may not like this part. It’s…well…it’s my roommate.”

Benji’s dad stared, obviously thinking.

“Wait. I was pretty sure you had a male roommate.”

“I did, dad.”

His dad did a double take. His mother’s eyes widened.

“Are you telling us you’re…you’re gay?”

Benji shrugged. “I’m in love with a Man, dad. I know that’s shocking. But it’s true.”

“Are you sure, honey?”

“Mom, i don’t know how i could be more sure. i realize this is a bolt out of the blue—”

“I’ll say, boy!”

“Look, dad, i…it just happened. Everything was just going along, and we were friends; getting to be really good friends. But that’s all. But then, about two months ago…i just fell for him!”

Mr. Pritchard rubbed his chin thoughtfully. He was connecting the dots from the past few weeks.

“Ben, that’s the damn-strangest thing. Have you ever wanted to go out with a guy? You took out a lot of girls in high school. Any guys?”

“No, Sir. It never occurred to me.”

“Were you pretending, Ben?”

“No mom, i…i guess i just didn’t know who i really was till now.”

Ben’s dad temperature was rising. “This is crazy! How does this happen? A well raised kid, good values, going to the dances with the girls, popular… goes off to college, and some deviant gets his hooks in you!”

“Hold on, dad. Please, don’t talk like that.”

“I’ll talk any way I damn please!”

“Mom!”

“Jake, it won’t help to get so angry. Don’t say anything you can’t take back.”

“Dad, please just listen for a moment. Please?”

“Go ahead.”

“First, right or wrong, whether you like it or not, Evan is very important to me. You can think what you want, i can’t help that. But if you start attacking him like that, what am i supposed to do?

“But he…”

“Wait, please dad, let me go on.

“Second, he didn’t do anything wrong. It wasn’t him going after me. I fell for him. Hard. And in fact, even though he felt that way about me, he was worried that i was mixed up…” Ben’s dad started to react, but Ben pressed on:

“…So, we broke up, dad. It was his idea—not mine. I was upset—really upset. It was two weeks before the end of the school year. Remember, i moved to a new place? Didn’t you wonder why? Didn’t you notice how miserable i was when i came home for the summer?”

“So you broke up—good. So how’d you get mixed up with him again?”

“He promised to call me after a month. He waited two. At first, I wasn’t happy, but he wanted to give me time to think hard about this. And i did, dad. I thought very hard. Things settled and were clearer. You know that, dad—what do you think i was wrestling with the other night?

“He and i have gotten together twice this week; and after all my wrestling and fighting inside myself, the one thing that i know is: i need Him.

“Do you remember what you told me, yesterday, dad? ‘Eventually you’ll want to share your life. And no longer have it be just yours.’ That’s what’s happened to me, dad!

“But this isn’t you, Ben!”

“Mom, that’s the thing: i think it is. And dad, remember what else you told me? You said sometimes you’re very alone in a decision you make—you can’t make it for anyone else—no, not even for you and mom.”

“That’s true, son.”

They sat in silence for awhile. Then dad spoke. “So…what now?”

“Well…He asked me to marry Him. And i said yes.”

To Ben’s surprise, his dad didn’t react right away. His mother also seemed surprised; she watched and waited nervously for Jake’s next response.

“OK. Well, now a lot of things make sense. I understand a little better what’s been going on. And—despite everything, I’m grateful that you came to me. Look, this isn’t about being gay, son. I don’t agree with it, but you’ve never heard me put them down, have you?”

Before Benji could agree, his mom jumped in. “But we had such hopes for you, honey—to be married…and have kids…”

“I know mom.”

“What’s not adding up is this: up until, what? Nine months ago? Less? You were no more gay than I am. Did you ever feel any of this growing up?”

“No, dad, i didn’t.”

“So there it is. That’s what I don’t see.”

“What do you want from me, dad?”

Jake paused to think. Then he responded:

“Well—I want to meet this fellow. I want to meet his parents. That’s first.

“Second, I don’t want you to run off. Take some time. This is too important to rush.

“Third. You know I’m not happy. But—I love you no matter what. You’re my son, g-d-dammit; I will always love you. You know I’m mad only because I don’t want you to make a mistake.

“But…as crazy as all this is, I can’t see what else it could be but what you say. I have to admit—you seem happy. Let’s see how it goes.

“Fourth. There’s going to be more explaining to do—not to me or your mom, but to the rest of the family. The way I look at it, you told us straight out, and that’s what we’ll do with everyone else. Some people will hear it from us, some second-hand. You might want to prepare yourself for a lot of conversations like this.

“Finally: you’ve made some hair-pin turns in your life lately; this may not be the last one. Take your time with this, and remember that whatever happens, your mother and I love you and will always help you.”

At that, his dad stood up and drew his son into his arms. Benji began sobbing.

After Benji gave a hug to his mom, his dad said: “Well, dammit; now I have to go back to work!”

Benji raced to call Evan with the good news. A few minutes later, he found his dad—about to head back to the barn—and told him, “Evan says he’d be happy to come over anytime. Do you want him to come tonight?”

“No, it’s late. Why don’t we have him over tomorrow maybe?”

“Sunday dinner? With everyone?”

“Eh…hmm. Well, it won’t be everyone. Your older brothers both have things going on this weekend, they won’t be here. It’ll be just Alex, your mother and I, and your…friend. Where’s he staying by the way?”

“He got a room at the Embassy Suites.”

“Well, that’s not right, but it’s too late tonight. Look, he can stay here; but, I’m sorry, he has to stay in the guest room. Same rules if he was a she.”

“That’s all right dad. Actually, that’s how we planned to do it anyway. We weren’t going to room together next year. We’re waiting.”

“Really? Well…good!

The next afternoon, everyone was a bit nervous as Evan drove up to the house. Linda Pritchard was not only worried about how Jake might act, but she wanted to make a good impression as well. Linda was 53, two years younger than Jake. Her thick, auburn hair had caught his eye in high school, Jake always said, and it was still pretty impressive—although shorter now, and streaked with some grey. Her figure had given way some, but she had better success maintaining her milky complexion, so she was careful about the sun—unlike Jake and her boys, especially Benji, who had a golden tan from lifeguard duty.

Jake paced, trying to keep his feelings in check. Benji was torn; he loved his family and his Man; and he‘d never had the fear of conflict between people he loved. Alex had gotten back a couple hours before dinner, just long enough to learn the news, but not long enough to have gotten over the shock.

When the doorbell rang, Benji rushed to the door, while the rest of the family followed closely behind. Benji wanted to throw his arms around Evan’s neck and greet Him as a fiancé—but he held back for his family’s sake; Evan’s smile assured him that He approved.

Benji handled the introductions; everyone smiled; Jake and Alex both observed Evan’s was a strong grip.

“You want a beer?”

“Sure Mr. Pritchard, thanks.” Jake looked at Alex and Benji too, nodded, and brought back four open bottles. Mrs. Pritchard didn’t exactly approve, but Jake didn’t often drink, so she didn’t complain.

A cold front had come through that day, so they sat outside on the large front porch. Jake and Linda asked Evan about his Family; He told them about his younger sister and two brothers and their upbringing in suburban Seattle.

“My Father’s Family is from Portugal—but Spain before that; my Mother’s family has been in this country for a couple of generations.”

“And what’s his business, Evan?”

“My Father has interests in several businesses, Mr. Pritchard: for many years, He worked in a high tech firm and helped build it up; now He’s focusing on finance, although He still keeps an interest in His first venture.”

Mrs. Pritchard excused herself to check on dinner, then came back to summon everyone to the table. After they all sat down, and Jake led grace, conversation gradually resumed. Alex—still processing the news—was gratified to latch onto something Evan said about sports to delve into college football. Jake and Benji were drawn in, as the males discussed the fortunes of various members of the PAC-10 conference. Despite themselves—and, of course, under the influence of Evan’s Scent—everyone warmed up to Him. Benji noticed it; and if he had to guess, he’d say dad and Alex were surprised they liked Evan as much as they did.

When she had a chance, Linda posed a question. “Will this be…are you the first to marry in your family?”

“No, Mrs. Pritchard, I have a sister, and she’s been married for a year.”

As Linda began to clear the plates, Jake pushed back a bit from the table. Alex had a knowing look that said, “here we go.” Benji saw it too, and held his breath.

“Well, Evan, I hope you don’t mind, but I like to be direct.”

“Not at all, Mr. Pritchard—I appreciate that.”

“Good. Well, then, I am just going to say it. I’m still having a hard time with the news Ben gave us earlier.”

“I understand.”

“Do you? Look, if my son told me he was gay, that’d be one thing. But I asked him—he admits, till he met you, he never had the slightest interest in a guy. So this is pretty strange.”

Alex hung back. Benji was fidgeting in his chair.

“That was My impression when I met Ben last fall, when he came to Hampshire College. I never had any inkling either.”

“So tell me—how’d you turn him gay?”

“Dad!”

Evan turned and shook His head at Benji—who shrunk back against his chair. “No, Benji, neither you nor I can simply avoid the question. Your father won’t be the only one who asks it.”

“So what’s answer?”

“Mr. Pritchard, exactly how do you suppose I would turn your boy gay? How would I do it?”

Jake shifted around several times before he answered. “Well, hell, that’s the thing. I don’t know. But this is damned weird!”

“Jake, your language…”

Jake nodded at his wife. “Excuse me. Evan, you have a point—but I notice you didn’t answer directly.”

“Mr. Pritchard, I am happy to answer directly. I did nothing to make your son fall in love with Me. I was as surprised as you. I tried to talk him out of it.”

Alex jumped in. “Wait a minute—first you try to push him away, then you turn around and propose to him?”

Evan turned to address Alex, meeting and holding his gaze. “Alex, I was interested in Ben early on; I won‘t say otherwise. But if you ask him, the only “move” I ever made on him was to put my hand on his chest, exactly one time. Now I admit—and I don’t think he knows this—that I stole a lot of glances at him when he wasn’t looking.

“But we got to know each other, we got to be friends. Best friends. Yes, I wanted more, but it seemed clear to Me there couldn’t be anything more, and I was OK with that.

“The reason I ‘pushed him away’ was for the same reason you and your father are asking all these questions. I was skeptical; I didn’t think it could be genuine.

“But when I was convinced Ben’s love was genuine, then—yes, I did take that opportunity to tell Ben I loved him.”

No one said anything for a few, pregnant moments. Benji could hardly sit still—he thought his heart would explode. Finally, to break the tension, Linda asked meekly, “does anyone want any ice cream?”

Jake and Alex, with their questions, and observing the answers closely, kept trying to find a chink in Evan’s armor; but not only didn‘t they find it; they couldn‘t help noticing a lot to like. The longer they talked, the more impressive he was: intelligent, self-assured, and from all indications, a decent guy. Benji told them more about how Evan had helped him during the year, and Jake made the connection to the grades Ben had gotten.

Of course, it didn‘t hurt that as Evan sat with the Pritchards, everyone felt the effect of Evan‘s unique magnetism. But it was Evan’s genuineness—particularly toward Benji—that shown through.

After dessert, Linda asked if anyone wanted coffee; everyone but Benji accepted. Jake, now actually smiling at Evan, and giving him a pat on the back, suggested they go back to the porch. As they walked out, Jake said to Benji, “why don’t you get Evan’s bag and take it up to the guest room?”

“Sure dad.” Evan handed Benji the key and he hurried off. When he came back down, he checked with mom to see if she needed any help cleaning up. A few minutes later, as he returned to the front porch, his dad was getting up. “It’s getting late for me, men. I’m going to check on mother and then we’ll head to bed. Evan, farms wake up early—we’ll be up around 5 for chores, but we’ll have breakfast at 8; you’re welcome to join us; no obligation. Feel free to sleep in, there’ll be coffee and something to eat waiting for you.”

“Thank you Mr. Pritchard. I’ll be glad to get up with you; maybe I can pitch in?”

“I won’t say no! See you tomorrow!”

After he was sure his father was out of earshot, Alex stood up and stepped close to Benji and Evan. “I don’t really feel like I have enough to decide what I think about you, and all this still blowing my mind—but I know my brother isn‘t stupid. You‘ll take care of him?”

Evan looked directly back at Alex. “Completely.”

Alex nodded, noticed his brother‘s body language as he stood a little behind Evan. He reached to shake Evan’s hand. Turning to Benji, he said, “Ben, I never would have figured this for you—but I meant what I told you yesterday: ‘If there’s love, and if you’re happy, then go for it!’ He reached and pulled Benji into a close hug.

After Alex and Benji broke off the hug, Evan took Benji’s hand and held it tight, prompting a grin from Alex. “That’s cool! And, I don’t mind saying, it’s also kind of hot!” That made Evan chuckle and brought a raised eyebrow from Benji. “I’m not saying I’m gay, little brother; just…” he ended his sentence with a shrug.

“—just that you’ve tried a few things,” Evan asked. “Is that it?”

Alex grinned. “Look—maybe you guys want to talk. I’ll see you tomorrow.”

Chapter 17: A trip to the city

When Monday came, Evan was up with the chickens and pitching in with the chores. Jake was impressed; more than that, he was delighted—with Evan and Benji’s help, they punched out a lingering list of “honey do’s” before lunch. Since Benji didn’t have any hours that day at the pool, his dad suggested he and Evan find something to do for the rest of the day.

Pulling down the driveway of the farm, Evan reached over and placed a protective Hand on His boy’s crotch. “From now on, this treasure is Mine, boy. We’re going to head into the city to wrap those up.” Evan kept His Hand there, feeling Benji’s nervous reaction, during the hour drive to Sacramento.

On the drive, Evan had explained to Benji how he must carry himself. When they got to the end of the Pritchards’ driveway, Evan made Benji give up his wallet and keys, even his pocket change. He let him keep his handkerchief.

In public, he was to walk just behind Evan whenever possible, but close—“as if on My leash.” He was not to speak unless spoken to; Evan would do all the talking. Benji was to open doors for Evan and in every way possible, be deferential without calling attention to it.

And while driving, Evan began to teach Benji a new skill—being able to hear Evan’s thoughts in his head, and respond to them. At first, Benji could simply feel Evan’s presence; then, feelings. Although Evan could easily read whatever response Benji was thinking, until Benji could sort out Evan’s words, the link wasn’t made. Along the drive, with Evan’s coaching, Benji made progress.

Once in town, Evan found a non-descript office in a nicer part of town. Benji didn’t really know what to expect, but he thought it would be some sort of “leather” shop in a seedier part of town. This could have been a law or medical office.

Once inside the office, he would stand, sit and kneel as directed; and he would call the Man Evan would meet, “Sir,” at all times.

After entering, Evan pointed to a spot on the floor and gestured for Benji to kneel, which he did, with head down.

“Greetings, Friend.# I am glad to see You again!”

The Man who welcomed Evan was about as tall, and older—probably in His 30s. His Hair was red and His complexion pale, but with freckles. Like Evan, He had a strong build.

“And I, too. Your Family is well?”

“Very well.”

Evan wondered where Sebastian’s boy was, but He didn’t ask; it was not His business.

“So this is Your acquisition?”

“Yes, I have claimed Him. After the usual social observances, I will take him several months from now. Meanwhile, I want to protect him.”

“Of course. Do You know what You have in mind?”

“Yes. But it would help to see what You have.”

“Of course, come this way.”

“Stay, boy,” Evan said, patting his head on the way out. Benji obeyed.

«Good boy!» came Evan’s response, not in Benji’s ear—but his mind.

«It worked!» came Benji’s surprised response.

Sebastian led Evan to a kind of show-room, with several bookshelves and display cases. The first one they stopped at featured a wide selection of devices of various shapes. “Of course, You’ll want something to train him in chastity?”

“Right-o. He’s likely to be in chastity for many months—I was hoping it would be something he could wear constantly and not interfere too much.

“I was thinking something like this”—Evan picked up a kind of pouch, made of a mesh that looked like cloth.

“That was my thought as well. It fits over all his bits and contains them. This mesh, you see, allows him to wash himself, but—feel that?—there won’t be any pleasure in it for him! Don’t worry, see? This side, against his parts, is as soft as cotton. But it’s a stainless metal mesh, so nothing will corrode it. He should stay very clean in this, just with a normal washing.

“Then this collar goes snugly around the base. As You know, of course, this bonds with him; becomes part of him. It’s removable—by You only or with Your Permission—but it’s not as easy as unsnapping a chain.”

“I understand.”

“This is designed so that the pouch is removable, but the ring remains.”

“Will it come loose on it’s own?”

“No, remember, this is living metal; it responds to Your Command. Try it: just touch it, and think what You want it to do.” At Evan’s touch, the pouch disappeared.

“Where did it go?”

Sebastian smiled. “That’s the latest thing with this living metal. It used to be, it would come of in your hands; but now, they’ve found a way for the material to change its density rather significantly; so that extra material was absorbed, if you will, into the rest of the device. It’ll come back the same way.” At that, Sebastian touched it, and it took its former shape.

“That’s very nice!”

Evan noticed another device. “How does this work?”

“Oh, that’s very nice too. It was originally designed to require a ring—through the tip of the penis—to hold that in place; strictly speaking, that’s no longer necessary, because the living metal nowadays is so much smarter than it used to be. So now, what happens is that with the ring, this device—placed on the glans—needn’t clamp down so tightly. On the other hand, without the ring, the boy‘s training goes a little differently. More often, he‘ll try to tamper with it, and he‘ll experience some…unpleasant results!

“Watch, I’ll demonstrate…” Sebastian started to reach for it, and as His hand got within a few inches, it was pushed away by some invisible force.

“See that? Actually, all these devices come with that feature now.

“As I say, the glans-lock doesn’t require a ring, but because Men have used them for so long—long before we had the living metal technology—that it’s a nice tradition to maintain.”

“What about grooming?”

“Well, there You have hit on a key difference between these products. With the ring at the base of the boy’s bits, there’s really no way to shave properly. That’s an advantage of the glans-lock. All that part at the base is clear for proper grooming.”

“Now, You can see we have a variety of cages and tubes; they all work along the same principles. One advantage of a cage is the way it feels on the boy. He feels his bits closely held at every moment. And the other thing is that they will show more because of their bulk. You may want him showing more—or less. It’s all up to You.

“With all these products, We no longer have problems with hygiene, with the developments in living metal. It ‘breathes’ after a fashion, and actually can absorb moisture, even bacteria. Amazing stuff.”

“They’re all lovely,” Evan said. “But here’s the thing. He’s going to be living in the human world for awhile. Maybe a year. He’ll be going to the gym and the pool…”

“Well, there are two ways to handle this. First, You can program the metal and it will—through it’s connection to the boy’s nervous system—‘know’ its surroundings. That is, You can easily train the boy to signal that. And then, if You wish, it will change it’s appearance so that it’s camouflaged nicely. From more than a few feet away, it can’t be seen.”

“However, not all Owners want that. On the contrary, They want Their property clearly marked!

“Remember, among the humans, some have their own versions of dominants, and they will lock up their pets too. So if You were to allow people to see his chastity protection, You would simply be taken as that sort of dominant.”

Sebastian showed Evan a variety of items. In the end, Evan chose the glans-lock, as He decided that the piercing would be the engagement ring, and He would decide later whether to wrap a collar around the base of His boy’s pleasure parts. After picking out a lovely, delicate gold band for the piercing, Evan turned His attention to other items.

“All right, I want a collar—not a metal one, but a rope one, the kind the humans often wear. But I’m told You can seed it with My DNA, correct?”

“Right. As I think You’ve heard, that is both rather pleasing to the boy, but it also serves as a marker for any other Member of the Family; They will know instantly that he’s Someone Else’s property.”

“Good. I like that; and my boy will like it. And he’ll be very handsome with it!”

“Oh yes! Well—he’s a beautiful boy as it is, from what I’ve seen. Have You inspected him closely? He seems almost perfectly shaped.”

“Thank You. I’ve gotten a pretty good inspection, but—well, this may seem silly, but I’m a little romantic. The human’s influence, I guess. And I’ve decided to keep some mystery for The Night. I’ve seen him at the pool, in a Speedo. Very nice—but there’s still some surprise for Me!”

Sebastian chuckled. “That’s not a new custom, but it’s not that common. But it’s rather nice—and, of course, it fits well with human customs and so makes a good appearance. Is his family a problem?”

“No—to My surprise. They are conservative, but tolerant. His parents are, however, delighted that “we’re waiting.” Sebastian chuckled.

“Did You want anything else? Any trinkets for his nipples, or ear-bobs? Also, many Men like to decorate Their boys with belly bracelets—if they tend to be slender.“

“Oh, those are nice! But I think I’ll save those for another time.“

“All right. And I take it You don’t want to see these items installed?”

“Well, I’d like to be there, but no, I want to save that sight for The Night.“

“No problem; I have a bench set up with a curtain; You can stand by Your boy on the other side.

“Now, let’s program the chastity protector.” Sebastian handed Evan a small box, which He opened to find the device He’d picked out. “Now, take it in Your Hand. Feel it warming? It’s responding to You. To claim it as Your own, all You do is wet it with Your Saliva, and You’ll see an instant effect; it will enliven. Now it will obey only Your Will—which includes, if You wish, having it obey others as You wish—then, later, when it‘s on Your boy, You don‘t have to touch it in order to program it as we discussed.

“And the collar You can install. It’s very simple. Again, You wet it, and then just wrap it around the boy’s neck, and it will install itself nicely. Then, whenever You want to remove it, You can. But if anyone else tries, it will be ruined.”

“Very nice. Oh—and please be kind to the boy, this is all rather new to him.”

“Of course. I can see that he desperately wants to please You. Lovely!”

Chapter 18: Presents for boy

After They completed the transaction, Evan went to find Benji to explain what was going to happen.

“Boy, I have some presents for you! As I told you, these lovely parts between your legs”—Evan reached down and cradled Benji‘s package in His Hand; and smiled as He felt it respond to His touch—these are Mine, now, boy, so no playing with them. That’s going to take some getting used to, so He’s going to fit you with something that will help train you.

“Then, I have this collar. Stand up, boy. It’s not the collar I told you about—that comes only on The Night. But it’s still a gift from Me. And…” Evan paused, and spat in His Hand; then He rubbed that against the rope collar; then He rubbed the collar against the skin of His face. As Sebastian promised, it quickened right away. “You can see, boy, it now bears part of Me.” And with that, Evan brought it to the boy’s neck, and it wrapped itself in place. Benji felt it quickly knit itself together. “May—may i touch it, Sir?”

“Certainly boy!”

Benji felt it—and sure enough, it had no seam or knot.

Evan sent a question mentally: «Is it too tight?»

“No Sir.” Benji, forgetting, answered aloud. he kept fingering it. “Is it…alive, Sir?”

“Yes, actually; but don’t worry, it obeys Me. What’s more, you’ll feel Me present to you in a real way, boy—isn’t that true, Friend?”

“Yes, the boy will certainly know Your Presence through this.”

“It will be snug but flexible. But if you cut it, it will die. I will be very sorry if you do.”

Benji cringed a little at that; Evan smiled and petted him reassuringly.

“Now, boy, I have something else.” With that, He reached in his pocket and drew out the delicate gold ring.

“What’s that, Sir?”

“Why, your engagement ring, boy!”

Benji‘s face lit up. “It’s lovely, Sir—but i don’t think that will go on my finger.”

With a naughty smile, Evan quipped, “Who says it’s for your finger, pup?”

“Oh?”

“Now we’ll go put this, and the chastity-protector, in place. Come, boy.“ Evan slapped His thigh to summon Benji. Benji obediently followed.

The set-up was as described, and Sebastian had the boy remove his trousers but not his boxer-briefs. The Men smiled to see Benji’s growing excitement. The boy blushed to have an erection in front of a stranger, while Sebastian smiled in appreciation at what looked every bit of a seven-incher. “Don’t worry, boy—you actually need to be in heat, or else I can’t do my work properly.” Benji shyly didn’t respond, but he bowed his head in response.

“Lay down now, boy, and I’ll put up this curtain. Friend, why don’t You sit there, next to Your boy? That’s right. You can’t see, right? Very good.”

“Friend, do You want me to numb it first?”

“No.“ Evan saw that Benji was surprised not to be consulted, and was worried about what was coming, but he said nothing. “Don’t worry, pup—trust Me,“ Evan whispered as He took Benji’s hand in His.

“This, too, is living metal. To quicken it with Your being is very simple,“ Sebastian said, looking at Evan. “Just hold it in Your mouth for a few moments.“ Evan nodded and did as suggested. After maybe a half-minute, while Sebastian fitted the glans-lock over the head of the boy’s penis, He signaled for Evan to take it out. “If it dries itself, it’s ready. That shows it’s absorbed Your Saliva.“ Sure enough—it came out dry.

“Good, now I’ll take it, please.“

Sebastian took it and held it where both the boy and his Owner could see it between his fingers. With just a little pressure, a gap appeared in the ring, with one end forming what looked to be a very sharp point. Sebastian explained: “because this is living metal, that is sharper than any needle on Earth. The point narrows to a microscopic point, see that”—He showed it to Evan—“yet it’s just as hard as any alloy. This will hurt, boy. Now remain very still boy!“

With that, Sebastian bent down, and first swabbed the head of the boy’s member with an antiseptic; then, while He took the boy’s member with His left hand, gripping it firmly, He held back Benji’s foreskin. Then He brought the needle end of the ring to the sensitive area just below the glans. As Sebastian did so, Evan drew His face next to His boy’s—and when a grimace of pain burst onto his face, Evan—still holding Benji’s hand—gave the boy a deep kiss, releasing when He could tell the pain had subsided.

“How do you feel, boy,” Evan asked tenderly.

“It’s weird, Sir. It hurt—a lot!—Sir; i didn’t expect it to hurt so much. But when You kissed me, I didn’t care! Now, it still stings, yet somehow, it’s not painful exactly; it’s starting to feel kind of good in a way. I can’t describe it Sir.“

Sebastian swabbed the head of the boy’s member to wipe away a small trickle of blood, while He explained. “The Ring has a part of Your Owner in it, boy; that’s what you feel. This and your collar help bind you to Him, but for the same reason, you feel the happiness only a Man can give you. Looking at Evan: “A certain side-effect I should warn You about; the boy may remain in an excited state for a bit, until he gets used to the feeling. Even after he gets accustomed to feeling Your Ring there all the time, it will tend to keep him just a little excited.”

Evan chuckled. “I was counting on it!”

Sebastian took the cloth curtain down and laid it over the boy‘s lap. “If You want to step out, I‘ll finish explaining to Your boy about cleaning himself with this; he‘ll be ready in a moment.”

A few minutes later, Benji reappeared, having pulled his underwear back in place. He was blushing deep red. Evan grinned to see him approach—he obviously was at full mast, with the protector simply looking like an extra large head.

“See why I told you to wear those trousers, boy?” he nodded. When Evan started toward the door, Benji followed.

With Evan reading the boy‘s thoughts, there was no need for the boy to ask any questions out loud. His Owner could simply ignore a question if He so chose.

But Evan wanted to answer His boy‘s questions.

«You don’t mind, Sir, how i look?»

«Not at all, boy, I think you’re adorable—especially like that!» Sensing the boy’s thoughts, He added: «And if others stare, so much the better, boy!»

Benji blushed—and his knob pulsed visibly in his pants, causing Evan to chuckle when He saw it.

«What did Sir mean by ‘living metal’?»

«Ah, that. Well, that again involves the origin of My Kind, which I will explain as I can. Suffice to say Our People have access to technology that ordinary humans do not; one of them is ‘living metal.’

«‘Living metal’ is a alloy that has properties of living tissue. It can incorporate DNA—and thus becomes an extension of the Man whose DNA it receives. No, I don’t know if it would work with ordinary human DNA—no One has thought of trying that.»

Evan’s protocol was that when He was conversing with His boy, Benji could walk beside Him; but he knew to fall in behind his Owner once the conversation ended. So at the moment, Benji was walking beside the Man—and Evan was smiling as He gazed down at His boy. “Does this excite you, boy?”

Benji grinned: “Oh yes Sir!” his trousers were tented noticeably.

Evan affectionately tousled the boy’s hair, and gave his neck a playful squeeze. “Tell Me what excites you, boy?”

“Sir, it’s everything. I get a…tingle, when i feel Your mind entering mine; i like that very much, Sir!

“And Your collar, and even more, Your ring, feel so alive! I…i can feel You, there, Sir!”

“Good boy!” Evan patted his boy just like a pet and Benji inhaled sharply, enjoying his Owner’s touch.

“I can see you talked with your best friend, Trevor—and that helped?”

“Yes Sir! What a surprise that was. Did You like him, Sir?”

“Very much so, boy. I can’t tell you how delighted I am that you had him as a friend all these years. It’s just what I’d have wanted for you. And he gave you very good advice, I see.

“But you’re still struggling with being inferior, boy.”

“Yes Sir.”

“Why, boy? Do you actually think you are equal to Me?”

“No Sir! No, i understand that.”

“You don’t deny the joy you have in accepting it?” At that moment, Benji’s member throbbed in response.

“I-i think it’s just human pride, Sir.”

“Yes, boy; remember that. Some of what will happen over the next few months will be aimed at solving that problem. Trust me, I will heal you of all that.”

A wave of peace flowed through Benji as he listened to Evan, knowing it was all true; he sighed deeply in response.

Evan reached over and stroked Benji on his neck and the back of his head, fondling his ears and stroking his hair. Very softly, Evan said, “see how wonderful it is, to accept the truth, boy?”

The feelings surged so strongly that Benji almost froze in place; Evan waited for him, then with His Hand between Benji’s shoulder blades, He helped him go forward.

“Speak to Me, boy. I want to hear you say it, out loud.”

“Yes, Sir. It isn’t just accepting that it’s true; but seeing it—the beauty of it, Sir! The rightness of it!”

“Just now, boy?”

“Yes! Yes, just now!”

“So you’re at peace with it, boy?”

“You are Superior. I am inferior. That doesn’t bother me—”

“Because?”

“Because, my Sir, i know that You love me! And i know i am completely safe, and that You will take care of me as well as any boy could be taken care of by a Man!”

Evan sighed deeply, but said no more. Benji discreetly stepped back to his proper place. Eventually, they arrived at a section of town with a number of clothing stores. Over the next hour or so, Evan led His boy through several stores, picking out clothing for him.

Several clerks picked up Evan’s dominance and Benji’s submission: Evan did all the talking to the clerk, occasionally asking Benji for information, but seldom his preference. Evan clearly was picking out clothing that He wanted to see His boy wear—some was designed to be more seductive, and Evan let the boy know mentally that he’d wear those items away from home; other items He picked up, including at Abercrombie and Hollister, would be acceptable to wear in any setting. More than one clerk gave the Man a knowing glance and the boy a condescending smile. The boy was still getting accustomed to this, and so kept blushing, but otherwise could do nothing.

Evan passed through the underwear section, so Benji was expecting a stop. When it didn‘t happen, his Owner sensed his puzzlement. “Oh, I‘m going to buy some underwear for you, boy—you are right about that—but nothing so conventional as these items,” Evan said with a wickedly wide smile.

“On second thought,” Evan said as He took a quick detour behind some shelves. Finding what He wanted, He came back, holding up a swimmer‘s jockstrap. “You may need this,” He said grinning, as He stepped over to the counter to pay for the items He‘d collected.

By the time Evan led the boy back to the car, He looked over to see Benji‘s condition; the boy‘s excitement had deflated somewhat, but it was still creating a noticeable lump. “Mmm, that‘s nice, boy. I like you that way.”

“Thank You Sir.”

“No, boy, an inferior does not thank a Superior for a compliment—because persons receive compliments. This world”—Evan gestured to indicate the human world around Him—“may consider you a person, but among My Kind, you are no more a person than that dog on the leash there.”

“Yes Sir.”

“That’s it—that’s how you respond I compliment you; when another Superior pays a compliment, you say nothing; the compliment isn‘t for you, but for your Owner—so it‘s for Me to respond, not you.”

“Yes Sir.”

“Now, if someone gives something to you for you to keep or use yourself, then you say “Thank You.” Otherwise, you’re holding it for your Owner, and you can say, “My Owner thanks you” if necessary.

“Of course, these rules don’t apply with the outside world, since it doesn’t understand.”

“Yes Sir. Thank You for the clothing, Sir.”

“Well, good try, but I am not actually giving those to you, boy. You won‘t own these clothes; I will boy.

“In the end, you won‘t own anything, boy.

“Yes Sir.”

“Don‘t worry, boy, you‘re doing very well!”

“Th—…yes Sir.”

“Good boy!”

After shopping, Evan took His boy for a drive around Sacramento; they stopped at a couple of the popular tourist sites—if only to have something to say to the Prichards about the day. Then He headed back.

When Evan reached the Pritchard Farm, Evan handed back to Benji the items the boy had surrendered earlier. he also noted that all the clothes his Owner had bought remained in the car.

As Evan led the way up to the door, Benji’s dad came around from behind the house. The boy was still semi-erect—and with the protector, the tenting in his trousers was noticeable. Feeling a little self-conscious, Benji hurried in the door.

Evan and Benji had dinner with the Prichards; Benji’s mother asked about the day. Evan mentioned some shopping—“I picked up some clothes I liked”—and then said, “Benji, tell them about the places we went to.”

Mr. and Mrs. Pritchard didn’t stay downstairs long after dinner. Because Evan was leaving the next day, they wanted to give the couple some time alone. Evan and Benji took a walk; Evan took Benji’s hand in His, giving the boy a thrill, in his heart and his pants.

As Evan came in the kitchen door, Jake and Linda were just getting up from the table. “We’re going to bed,“ Benji’s mom announced. Benji came in next, standing just behind Evan. He was a little flushed, and Jake read the body chemistry between Benji and Evan. Benji and his father‘s eyes met briefly: in his dad’s eyes, he saw a flicker of disapproval, followed by resignation.

Chapter 19: a new routine

Before Evan ended His visit with the Prichards, He went with Benji to the swim club where he was working for the summer. Along the way, Evan explained some of the rules the boy would live under from now on.

“We’re going to set up your paycheck to be deposited directly to a savings account, boy; we’ll do this all today. Remember what I told you, boy: everything that the world thinks is yours, is Mine—because you are Mine.

“If I thought your employer would do it—and it wouldn’t draw questions—I’d have him make your check payable to Me. As it is, I will control the account; you won’t have any access to it.”

Evan explained how it would work. Based on questions of Benji, He’d determined how much cash the boy would need each week and each day—and the boy was limited to a certain amount, both daily and weekly; he wasn’t allowed to save money one day and use it the next, without permission.

Evan had determined how often Benji could see his friends, and otherwise, he’d need to write for permission; otherwise, Benji would eat his meals at home. Every day, Benji would write a diary post on a private blog for his Owner to see. The boy would have just enough money for minimum expenses. If he had a need not anticipated, he could ask permission via email. “Don’t worry, boy, I will take care of you.

“If you break these rules, you will be punished, boy—and you should know that I will be disappointed.

“On the other hand, boy, if you spend less than your allowance, I will be very pleased, boy!” Evan reached over and stroked the boy’s smiling face. “I know that, alone, is a reward for you, puppy; but I will be thinking of other ways to reward My boy.”

Evan explained that the money would be saved for the boy—if anyone asked, particularly his parents, he could honestly say that it was a plan Evan and he had made to save for their future. But the boy was not to reveal that he didn’t control the account if he could avoid doing so.

The diary, Evan explained, wasn’t just about spending, but about time—every hour of Benji’s day also belonged to Evan. And so, having observed a bit of Benji’s life, Evan had begun to formulate plans for the boy’s time as well. He directed when His boy would rise—so he could do the chores his parents needed; then the boy would work out with his father’s weights, based on plans Evan would give him. Based on the schedule Evan gave him, Benji wouldn’t have a lot of free time, but he would be able to earn good money. Benji’s free time—that is, apart from time with friends, family, work, chores and exercise—would be devoted to the diary, corresponding with Evan, and reading things online that Evan would provide, some of which was about the boy’s sophomore year, some of which would prepare him for his new life.

One small detail: with the boy working outside so much during the summer, he would develop a deep tan. Evan was happy about that, but didn’t want His boy to have any tan lines. So how to solve that? “I’m not going to have many opportunities to suntan naked, Sir.”

“No problem, boy—this is a problem My People solved some time ago.” Evan handed the boy a baseball cap. “It looks just like any baseball cap, but—using Our technology, it actually admits a lot more sunlight than you might imagine. It’ll shield your eyes, yet allow sun all over your head and face. When we get to the swim club, you need to ask for another pair of swim trunks. I’ll take them and have a pair made for you, boy.

“You’ll still need to sun yourself, but if you wear the shorts I’ll send you, you’ll be perfect—everywhere!”

A couple of weeks later, Benji’s mom had noticed the schedule he was keeping. “You don’t seem to have much free time, honey.”

“It’s all right, mom. It’s something Evan and i talked about. First, i want to help you and dad as much as i can. Second, i want to get as many hours as i can at the pool—to put money aside.”

“That’s great honey, but—you don’t go out much.”

“That’s so i save more money, mom. Besides, i’m spending time with my friends; i see them at the pool. Plus, i’m spending time working out—with all that, plus keeping in touch with Evan online, there’s not much time left. I don’t mind, mom, really!”

Mrs. Prichard could see that Benji was happy; and she and Jake were glad to see him building his savings. His dad, who felt strongly about fitness, was all too glad to encourage Benji to use his weights. While Benji’s routine seemed a little unusual, he didn’t give it much thought—but Evan had.

Evan wanted His boy to develop in certain ways. The boy’s bottom wasn’t bad, but he wanted as tight and round as possible. He didn’t want the boy to have prominent thighs, but meaty calves he liked. And the boy’s abs, chest, shoulders and arms were all nice, but they could be toned and defined further.

To that end, Evan had given the boy a very specific diet. The boy was to have no alcohol, unless Evan provided it. A host of snacks and sweets were off limits, and meat, spicy and fried foods were limited. Of course, he had to eat what his mother prepared—but he was to learn discipline. In place of these, Evan had specified an increase in fruits, vegetables, certain nuts, rice and pasta. After about a week, along with the new shorts, Evan was sending the boy “protein drinks,” which would fill in the gaps created by less meat and dairy.

A few weeks in, Benji—chatting on Skype with Evan online one night—asked about the diet. “Some of it I can see, but some doesn’t make sense. Why eliminate so much meat, when I’m trying to build muscles, Sir? And some of the other items don’t add up to me, Sir.”

Evan smiled. “Well, that’s because it’s not just about weight and muscle, dear boy.”

“Yes Sir?”

Smiling more—now a little mischievously—Evan said, “well, I’ll give you a hint. Do you know why dairy farmers are careful about what they feed their cows, boy?”

“Sure, Sir—so their milk has a good taste.”

“Well, boy, this is exactly the same.”

After a beat, Benji’s eyes got very wide.

Every visit on Skype, and every chat online, ended the same way. Evan would trance His boy in the last few minutes, so that Benji would go right to sleep once Evan signed off. There was no variation. Every night, Evan would sign off at 8:55, and by 9 pm, the boy was sound asleep, and be up at 4:30 am and at his chores by 5 am. About the third night in, Benji was a little slow following the prescribed routine—and he fell asleep on the floor of the bathroom. After that, he learned his lesson and was very precise about his Owner’s instructions.

Dad noticed. He could see the influence Evan was having on his son, and despite any other misgivings, he approved.

As promised, a package came a little while later from Evan, having two pairs of trunks. Once Benji received the trunks Evan had sent him, he immediately started using them at the pool, on and off duty. And, sure enough, just as Evan had said, he noticed the white skin under his trunks was tanning as rapidly as if he weren’t wearing them.

They had features that he’d never noticed on any bathing suit. The seat had an inner cord that ran right down the middle and wedged between his cheeks. It took some getting used to. In addition, the outer material was sown with a stitch in the same location, so the material didn’t drape loosely across his bottom, but instead defined the individual cheeks and held them a little more snugly.

Second, the front pouch inside was also different. It was very snug, and as a result, Benji’s goods were lifted up and forward. When he looked at himself in the mirror, he was taken aback. In a subtle way, the trunks were putting him on display. It was going to take effort to get used to these shorts. Before he threw the box away, he noticed also noticed a tube of some sort of cream.

When he connected with Evan on Skype that evening, he told Him the package had arrived and asked about the contents.

“Nice! Why don’t you be a good boy, and put those on and show Me?”

Benji nodded and disappeared for a moment. He was already wearing just his boxer briefs (not boxers, as Evan had changed that), so he could jump into bed right after. When Benji came back, he slowly turned around in front of the cam to give Evan the full effect. Benji heard a telltale click, indicating Evan was capturing some pictures.

“You look hot, Benji! That‘s a sweet little bottom you have! With the exercises you‘re doing, it‘s going to get even rounder! And that nice bundle of goodness up front…yum!”

Benji smiled, feeling a little weird. Plus, he was anticipating wearing them the next day, in front of his friends. He was glad his parents didn‘t belong to the pool!

Evan, reading Benji’s thoughts, confirmed that all this was in pursuit of him being humbled, and making peace with his inferiority, as part of his training. “But there’s another reason you’re not appreciating, boy. When you lay in the sun, those trunks will allow you to tan more deeply between those lovely melons; and a little more between your legs in front. Even so, you’ll still need to spread your legs to allow the sun to reach those lovely nether regions. And the cream I included will help your untanned areas to catch up. But be careful with that. If you use too much, you’ll get very dark, and I don’t want that. Just use it once a week for two weeks; the package’ll tell you how long beforehand to put it on.

“I know you‘ll feel funny wearing those. But everyone will be admiring my property. What’s wrong with that? Are you afraid something will happen?”

“I, i guess not, Sir; just maybe people looking at me, maybe laughing at me. i wonder what people will think.”

“That’s not your concern, boy. you need to learn not to care.”

“What if, what if someone bothers me, Sir?”

“Well, doesn’t your friend Trevor go to the pool a lot? I think you can count on him to protect you, can’t you?”

Trevor! Benji suddenly wondered how he’d react. Oh gosh…

“Trevor will understand completely. Mark My words.”

When he came out of the locker room that first morning, Benji held his towel in front of him; when he sat down in the lifeguard’s chair, he figured his stuff wasn’t showing so much sitting down. But, eventually, he had to stand up, just to stretch; and his other duties around the pool meant he had to climb down and walk around—and he couldn’t hold his towel over his crotch then! So Benji couldn’t avoid showing himself in front of everyone.

At first, Benji was convinced every eye was on his every move. But as the day wore on, he realized he was overreacting. A day later, he was more at ease; two days later, he began to realize: not all eyes, but some, were on him as he walked around. Mostly girls of course, but several guys too, more than he expected. Most were just looking, but sometimes he got a second and a third look—and occasionally, an inquiring smile. The girls, meanwhile, would look, smile, and giggle to each other.

And then, when his shift was over and he stretched out to sun himself, he looked down his front: there was an undeniable mound in his shorts.

To make matters worse, most of the people knew him. He wondered what people were saying.

“Hey buddy!”

Benji looked up: it was Trevor, wearing just his usual bright green swim trunks, which he always filled out nicely—but which, since giving himself to Evan, he noticed more. It wasn’t sexual; but now Benji was seeing a lot things differently. He watched Trevor stretch out on the lounge chair beside him.

Since his talk to Trevor the day he announced his engagement, he felt a lot closer to his friend than ever. Every time he saw him, or talked to him, it really lifted his spirits. When he mentioned it to Evan, He wasn’t surprised. “For one, you shared a deep confidence with him; that drew you closer. But for another, you’re responding to him as the superior he is, in relation to you.” When he told Trevor about it, he’d figured it that way, too.

Then Benji remembered how much he was “showing,” and he quickly sat up to cover it. Trevor grinned. “Too late, kid, I got an eyeful!”

“Oh gosh, is it that obvious?”

Trevor shrugged. “I figured you were just happy to see me! Why does it bother you so much?”

“I worry about what people will think.”

“Forget that. Do you care what I think?”

“You know i do, Trevor.”

“Well, I don’t really care how much you’re packing in your swimsuit, sorry to disappoint you. But if someone here enjoys the view? It’s nice of you to share!

“What I really care about is this: I can see how happy you are, and how well you‘re adjusting to a new reality. And I’m so proud of you. I know this is a big change for you, and you’re handling it like a champ. I don’t think you realize just how noticeable a change there’s been in you. Don’t you see that? Everyone else does.”

“Really?”

“Sure! Look, you’re doing great with your family. Your dad and your brother sing your praises all over town, how everything is going well on the farm. You always worked hard, but now—Alex is moaning about how you’re making him work harder!

“Your boss here is happy with you; and—dude—you look great! I mean, don’t take this the wrong way, but—you look hot! You’re working out and you’re in the best shape I’ve ever seen you. You’re swimming a lot, so that’s good for next year. Above all, you’re just happy!

“I know you got some flack about your engagement. Fuck ’em! Your older brothers will come around. Your parents seem to have, and Alex has been great, hasn’t he?”

“Yeah, he really has. And, to tell you the truth, so has your sister Tricia.”

“Well, sure; but remember, you guys said before you went to college you’d be dating other people.”

“Yeah; i guess i was surprised she wasn’t more…surprised, you know? She didn’t make a big thing about it.”

“Right; and have you noticed, most people haven’t. Oh, some of the guys we knew in high school are being kind of jerks; has anyone bothered you?”

Benji shook his head. “I’ve just heard some cracks.”

“Your Owner is right. Letting go of all this, learning not to care, is so important. Let them talk; let them make jokes. When you finally accept that you’re owned, you’re safe, you belong to Him—then what can any of them do to you?”

Benji turned on his side, and looked right at Trevor. “Trevor, people get beat up for being gay.”

Trevor turned and met Benji’s gaze. “Yeah, they do. But they get beat up for other reasons, too. Also, what do you think would happen to anyone who did that? First, what do you think my reaction would be? What about your dad and your brothers? What about Evan?

“Look, you didn’t know this, but after you and Evan came back from Sacramento, on his way home, he stopped to see me. We had a nice talk. He asked me to watch out for you. Of course, He knew I’d have done it anyway. And of course, I told Him I would. Haven’t you noticed you’ve seen me at the pool more lately?

“A lot of people are looking out for you, Ben. you have to trust that.”

Benji smiled, relieved, and turned over onto his stomach. As Trevor gave his shoulder a squeeze, he noticed how Benji’s trunks looked in the back. “Ben, is there something different about that swim suit? Either that, or you’re working your glutes really well.”

“Evan had these trunks made for me.” Trevor started laughing, making Benji turn red.

“Ah, that’s perfect! That explains it. Wait, so it wasn’t that you were so happy to see me? I‘m broken-hearted!”

Benji couldn’t help laughing too. “So, yeah, you can see He wanted ’em a certain way.”

“It’s brilliant. Pup, you are so lucky! Evan loves you so much; you are His treasure; and He knows exactly what He’s doing. You’re going to be so happy—just ride it out.”

After a few days with the new trunks, while Skyping with Evan, Benji brought up the way he felt with his new swim trunks. Evan smiled as Benji described his embarrassment and awkwardness. “I know I’m probably paranoid, Sir, but i just know people are talking. I just feel it, Sir.”

“Oh, that’s not paranoia, boy—they probably are talking.” Evan continued, “This is how I wanted it, boy—don’t you know that?”

“I wondered, Sir.”

“It’s a necessary part of your training, pup. Feeling awkward, embarrassed, self-conscious—are all emotions that people feel—that is, free people. But that’s not what you are, anymore, boy.”

Benji sighed a little. “Yes, Sir, i understand. And—it’s what i want, Sir. But…”

“But you didn’t reckon on it being so hard, is that it boy?”

“No, Sir, i didn’t; i’m so sorry, Sir!”

“Don’t worry about it, pup. I know what Trevor told you; he’s right: just ride it out. Let it all happen, let your feelings be what they are, and you will get used to it. You’re a farmer. What happens to your hands when you start doing that hard work? They are tender and it hurts, right? Then what happens?”

“You develop calluses, Sir.”

“Right—and then your hands can take it. That’s sort of what this will do for you. Eventually, you will lose all sense of self.

“If I were walking My pet—at My Side, on My leash—would it feel awkward or embarrassed, boy?”

“No.”

“Would it be wearing tight shorts, boy?”

“It wouldn‘t be wearing anything at all, Sir.”

“Right—and for a pet, it doesn‘t make any difference, does it, boy?”

“No Sir.”

“That‘s what you are, boy. You aren‘t a person anymore, boy—if ever you were, you aren‘t now. Understand—pet?”

“Yes, Sir. Thank You Sir. I hope You don’t mind me going on about it.”

“On the contrary, boy, I want you to tell me every detail. I enjoy every bit of it, boy.”

That’s when Benji understood—his Owner took pleasure in His boy’s embarrassment. And it wasn’t long after that, when Benji felt embarrassment, he started to feel arousal.

A few days later, what Benji feared, happened. Around noon, he noticed an older guy, between 30 and 40, with salt-and-pepper hair, looking at him. he remembered what his Owner directed: not to make eye contact, always to be submissive and respectful. Every time the Man looked Benji in the eye, Benji cast his gaze downward. It didn’t take long before he realized that the man took that as his permission for him to look as long as he liked. Sure enough; Benji would look up, only to see the Man still gazing at him—and so he’d lower his gaze once more.

To make matters worse, just as his Owner wished, Benji got aroused by this. It was weird—Benji had no desire for the man, yet because he was being turned into an object of desire, that did arouse him.

Benji was stuck. His job required him to walk around the pool, keeping an eye on things, picking up, checking the chlorine level in the water, and other tasks. That meant everyone who wanted it, got a good look at the prominent mound in his shorts. The stranger made no effort to hide his gaze; and if Benji caught his eye, the stranger would smile, forcing Benji to look away. The inevitable result was to arouse him, making his mound even bigger.

When Benji finished his shift, he wanted to go home and get away from the man—but his Owner’s instructions were clear: he was to get in plenty of time tanning; and any admiration his beauty excited was immaterial. Benji looked for a place far away from the guy and stretched out. He looked down—he was getting somewhat used to having an obvious lump in his shorts, but this was worse than usual. Then, looking up, his heart sank: the creepy guy was sitting down next to him.

“Hi cutie!” Benji lowered his eyes. “H-hello Sir.”

The stranger chuckled as he sat down, facing Benji. “I’m not that old.”

“Sorry, no offense.”

“Nah, I like it.” The man gave Benji a good, long look. “Thanks for making my trip to the pool even nicer.”

Benji blushed, and worse, he felt his goods swelling. Any doubt it was visible was dashed when he heard the guy chuckle.

“I don’t know why you’re blushing, boy—you seem to like the attention!”

“Yes Sir, it’s…i’m not used to it, Sir.”

“Well, boy, if you don’t want the attention, then walking around with that tent in your shorts all the time isn’t the way to avoid it!”

“Yes Sir—i, i can’t help that, Sir.” The fellow laughed again.

“Well, if you want, I may be able to do something about it.”

Benji blushed again—he’d never had a man hit on him like this!

“Thank you, Sir—but, i should explain, i’m…i’m spoken for, Sir.”

“Is that right, boy? You have a girlfriend?” Benji shook his head. “A boyfriend?” Benji nodded. “I’m engaged, Sir.”

“I see. And does He realize you’re out here turning heads like this?”

“Yes Sir, He does.” That drew more laughter. “Yeah, I suppose he would. And He doesn’t worry about anything happening?”

“No Sir.”

Benji glanced up, and breathed a sigh of relief when he saw Trevor striding toward them. “Hey, Trevor,” he called out, as if to say, please come over here, but Trevor was headed that way anyway. He nodded to Benji and the man.

The older guy nodded to Trevor and got up, gathering his things. “And I can see he has no reason to worry about you.” With that, the Man reached down and tousled the boy’s sun-bleached locks, and walked away.