The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Behavioural Therapist

Mc ff mf fd ft

Synopsis: A young couple call a behavioural therapist to deal with their disruptive child, but they get more than they bargained for!

Disclaimer: If you are younger than 18 years old, you should not read this. All characters etc are the property of Hypnoslut.

All feedback will be greatly appreciated, and should either be e-mailed to me at or sent to me in a private message on the forum. Cheers!

Karen James rang the doorbell. A few seconds later, the door opened, revealing a tired looking young woman. She was blonde and slender, and would have been quite pretty, but at the moment she was pale and haggard and looked utterly exhausted.

Karen put out her hand. “Hi! I’m Karen James, the child therapist.”

The woman smiled. “Hi. I’m Mrs Phillips. You can call me Marie.”

Karen smiled back warmly. “Nice to meet you.”

“Please, come in.” Marie led Karen through into a comfortably furnished living room and offered her a seat. Karen sat down in a large armchair, putting her bag on the floor next to her.

Karen deliberately dressed severely, in a business-like suit-jacket and sensible white shirt, with an ankle-length skirt, a sombre dark grey to match the jacket. Her long black hair was coiled into a tight bun, and the thickly framed glasses that she wore (intentionally) added to the air of austerity. She wore no jewellery, and her make up, like the rest of her outfit, was severe and sombre. She was one of the best child behavioural specialists in the country, and was renowned for getting very good results very quickly.

Marie offered her a drink and Karen accepted. As Marie went out to make some coffee, a man came into the room. He was young, the same age as Marie, with short brown hair and blue eyes. He seemed surprised to see Karen.

Marie introduced them. “Dr. James, this is my husband, Greg.” Karen stood up, extending her hand. Greg walked over and shook it.

“Hi. Thanks for coming. We really need this.”

Karen sat back down and Greg sat down opposite her on the settee. Greg looked at her anxiously. “I really hope you can do something. Marie and me, we’re just being run into the ground.”

Karen nodded understandingly and rummaged around in her bag. She consulted the notes she had made during the telephone conversation she had had with Marie a few days before. “Now, his name is...Carl?”

“That’s right. He’s six.”

“Ok. Now what exactly is the problem with him?”

“Where shall I start? He’s hyperactive, he won’t sleep, he throws tantrums, he yells and he screams. If you try to make him do anything he doesn’t want to, he punches and kicks. He bit me once.”

Marie came back in with a tray bearing three cups of coffee. They each took one.

Karen smiled at them encouragingly. “Well don’t you worry. Once I’m done, he’ll be good as gold.” Karen was one hundred percent confident in her ability to deal with disruptive children. She had studied child psychology at university, and had discovered a talent for hypnosis. With this talent, she had been able to turn many badly behaved children into mild mannered, productive people. However, she had also discovered a penchant for control. Karen was an optimist, and not everything in her bag was for her job as a behavioural therapist. In fact, now that she had met the couple, she had decided she wanted to have a bit of fun with them.

Work before pleasure though.

“I should probably get start. Where is Carl?”

Marie got up. “He’s in his room. I’ll just go and fetch him.” She exited the room, and Karen heard her go upstairs.

Greg shifted uneasily in his seat. “So what exactly are you going to do?” he asked cautiously.

“Basically, I will put him into a trance, and then modify his behaviour with hypnotic suggestions.”

“You’re going to change his personality?” Greg was obviously uncomfortable with the idea.

“No,” Karen reassured him. “I’ll leave his personality alone as much as possible. I’ll just make him calmer.”

“I’m not sure I’m happy with this.” Greg shifted again in his seat. “I think I’d like to talk about it with my wife.” Karen wasn’t about to lose either the job or the opportunity for a bit of fun. She dipped her hand into her bag and withdrew a pendant of blue crystal. Greg looked at her. “I want to discuss this with my wife. Put that away please. I don’t like the idea of my son having his personality erased.”

Karen got up and walked over to him. She wasn’t particularly tall, but sitting as he was, she loomed above him. She held the pendant out in front of her, dangling it before Greg’s eyes. “But look at the crystal. How is it going to harm your son? It’s so pretty isn’t it?” Greg glanced at the crystal and his gaze seemed to lock onto it. He stared hard at it. “That’s right. Look at the beautiful crystal.” She started to swing it back and forth, slow, long swings. She watched as his eyes followed the movement, blue light reflecting into his eyes by the multifaceted gem. “That’s very good. Just keep looking at the pretty crystal, and listen to my voice. My beautiful voice, filling your world. The crystal, so pretty, so beautiful. You can’t look away. You don’t want to look away do you Greg?”

Greg shook his head, a barely perceptible movement as he slipped into a trance. His lips moved slightly, as though he was trying to speak, but no words came.

“Good boy. Just stare at the crystal and listen to my voice. You want to do as I say don’t you Greg?” Again, a barely perceptible nod. “You love listening to my beautiful voice, and staring into my beautiful crystal. You think I’m beautiful don’t you Greg? You think I’m the most beautiful woman you’ve ever seen. More beautiful than your wife. More beautiful than anyone.”

Greg nodded again, his eyes half-closed, and he sighed happily. Karen smiled. She had him now!

“You think I’m so beautiful, so irresistible that you want to do anything I say don’t you Greg?”

“Y-yes.”

“You want to do exactly as I say, at all times. You want to obey me. You love the idea of obeying me. You want to serve me don’t you Greg?”

“S-serve. Yes.”

“You want to be my slave. You want to obey my every command. You want me to control you, to dominate you. You want to pleasure me and serve my every whim. You Mistress’s every whim, don’t you slave?”

“Yes Mistress.” Karen knew that his will was broken, and she saw that he had an enormous erection, straining at his jeans.

“Good boy. Now, in a little while you will wake up. You will remember nothing of what has just happened, but you know that my hypnotising your son is the best thing that could possibly happen to him. It is perfectly right and good. Also, whenever you hear the words ‘Karen’s Hypnoslut’, you will fall back into this obedient, blissful state. Do you understand?”

“Yes Mistress.” Karen smiled wickedly and sat back down. After a couple of seconds Greg jerked suddenly, blinking. He looked around, confused, and shook his head.

“Are you ok Mr Phillips?”

He blinked at her and shook his head again. “Yeah. Yeah, fine.” At that moment Marie came in, followed by a six-year-old boy who glowered at Karen sullenly.

“I’m so sorry that took so long.” Marie said, smiling apologetically. “Carl refused to come downstairs, and it took ages of persuading to get him down here.

Karen smiled warmly. “That’s fine. You weren’t gone too long, and I know that persuasion can take a little while.”

Marie sat down on the settee next to her husband, and Carl went and stood next to his mother. Now Marie voiced the same concerns that Greg had. “What exactly are you going to do? How’s this going to work?”

“Like I told you’re husband, I will put your son into a trance, and when he is in a receptive state, I will work with him to make him calmer and better behaved.”

“So you’re going to hypnotise him?”

“Yes.”

“That seems a bit extreme, changing him like that doesn’t it? Changing his personality seems, I don’t know... Wrong.” She turned to her husband. “What do you think?”

“I think it’s the best thing to do.” Greg said. “I’m sure Dr James knows what she’s doing, and wouldn’t suggest it if she thought there was a better way.” He seemed to be staring into space as he said this, his voice soft and far away.

“Well, if you’re sure,” his wife said anxiously, glancing at her son. Carl looked back at his mother, obviously wondering what they were talking about.

Karen stood up, holding the pendant enclosed in her hand. “Right then Carl, if you just step out into the hall with me, I’d like to have a little talk with you.”

The child shook his head. “No! I don’t want to.”

Karen looked him right in the eye. “Carl, come with me now.”

Carl got up and followed her, seeming surprised by his own actions. Karen smiled to herself, pleased with the subtle use of her hypnotic skills. They both went out into the hall, and Karen crouched down in front of the little boy. She held up the pendant and started swinging slowly in front of his eyes.

“Now Carl, I want you to keep your eyes on the pendant.” It took a matter of seconds to put the boy into a trance, and seconds more to permanently alter him. She told him that he would be much calmer from now on. She told him that he wouldn’t shout or fight, and that he would always do what he was told. She knew that if the majority of the medical profession knew how she got such good results every time, she would be widely condemned and almost certainly get sacked. Mind you, if they knew what she did with the parents of her patients, she would probably go to jail. Speaking of which…

“Carl, you will go upstairs now, and stay there until your parents call you. You will get into bed and go to sleep. Understand?”

“Yes doctor.” The boy replied. He turned round and went upstairs without another word. Grinning wickedly to herself, Karen went back into the living room.

Marie was chewing her lip anxiously, obviously still not happy with the proceedings, but Greg seemed relaxed and calm. They looked up as she entered, Marie staring anxiously at her.

“Is he ok?” Marie asked.

Karen nodded. “He’s fine. In fact, he’s better than ever before.”

Marie nodded. “Thank you. I still don’t like this whole thing though. I’m just not sure...”

“Dr James knows what she’s doing.” Greg repeated. “It was the best thing to do.” Marie nodded uncertainly, still chewing her lower lip.

“Now then,” Karen said, excitement welling up inside her at the thought of what she was going to do, “I’ve done my job. Time for a little fun.”

The couple looked at each other. “What? What do you mean?” Greg asked, frowning.

“Well, now you’re son is cured of his awkward temperament, and is safely tucked up in bed upstairs, I think I’m going to have a little bit of fun with you two.”

The couple both stood up angrily. “I don’t know what you’re suggesting, but I’d like you to leave now.” Greg said angrily. “Thank you for helping our son, but I think it’s time for you to just leave!”

Karen grinned at him reprovingly. “Now, that’s not a very polite way to talk to your Mistress is it, especially when you already know that you’re Karen’s Hypnoslut.”

Greg gasped and swayed, his eyes glazing over. “I will obey Mistress,” he said in a dull monotone. Marie recoiled from him, staring at him in horrified amazement.

“Greg, what’s wrong with you?” He didn’t answer; instead, he fell to his knees before Karen, smiling at her adoringly. Marie looked up at the therapist, who was smiling wickedly at her. “You witch! What have you done to him?”

“Nothing that I won’t do to you my dear. I did exactly the same to him as to your son. Now he’s my willing little slave, obedient, adoring and completely under my power. Just like you’ll be in a couple of minutes. Slaveboy, grab her!”

“Yes Mistress.” With surprising quickness, Greg jumped to his feet, leapt over to his wife and grabbed her, stepping behind her and pinning her arms to her sides. She struggled hard, but Greg held her tight, and after a few seconds she stopped, sagging in his arms, tears welling in her eyes.

“Now, now, no crying my pet. It’ll ruin your good looks.” Karen strutted sexily over to the captive woman, and ran her finger down Marie’s soft cheek. “In a few moments, you’ll be so happy you’ll never want to cry again.” She held up the pendant and started swinging it to and fro once more. Marie turned her head, screwing her eyes shut.

Karen snapped her fingers, and the sudden noise made Marie’s eyes instinctively flicker open. Before she knew what she was doing, Marie was staring at the pendant as it swung back and forth before her eyes, and she was caught.

Karen smiled, excitement knotting her stomach, knowing that she had this attractive young couple.

“That’s right Marie, stare into the crystal. Look deep into it, feel it sucking your will from you, draining you of any need or desire to resist. Good girl, just keep on staring into the crystal and listening to my voice. My sexy, seductive voice, taking you deeper and deeper under my spell.” Marie’s eyes slowly glazed over as they followed the movement of the crystal. Her mouth hung open vacantly, as Karen slowly reprogramed her.

“Now, you want to be a good girl don’t you?”

Marie nodded slowly. “You want to be good and obey me don’t you?” Another slow nod. “You need to obey my every command, obey me and serve me. You are desperately in love with me.”

At this, Marie shook her head. “N-no. Not- not a lesbian. Please don’t-Please don’t do this.”

“But it’s already done my poor little pet. You’re already under my power.”

“Under you power... yessss...No, mustn’t—”

“But you must. Surrender, surrender to me. You must, you want to. You cannot resist me.”

“Cannot resist...”

“You must obey me. You want to serve me in any way that you can. You are my willing and adoring slave, and I am your Mistress.”

“Slave. Yes Mistress.”

“Good girl. Slaveboy, you may let her go.”

Greg released her, and Marie slumped to her knees, staring up at Karen. “I am yours to command Mistress,” she murmured. Greg fell to his knees next to his wife, and both gazed up at their Mistress and Owner. Karen smiled triumphantly. “Now, you two will strip, so I can see what my two little slaves look like.”

“Yes Mistress,” the helplessly hypnotised couple replied. They quickly undressed, and knelt naked before their owner. Karen opened her bag and took out a pair of black leather collars, which she deftly fastened around their necks. Each had a tag, on which was engraved ‘This Slave is the Property of Mistress Karen’.

“Now my little puppets, I am going to change into something sexier. In the mean time, you will stay there on your knees and masturbate. You will repeat ‘I am Mistress Karen’s obedient little fuckslut’ over and over. Understand?”

“Yes Mistress,” they replied, and began playing with themselves, repeating the phrase over and over. Karen went into the next room, taking her bag with her. She quickly took off the skirt, shirt and jacket. She also removed her underwear, putting the clothes neatly into the bag. Under her skirt she had been wearing a pair of knee-high boots, made of shiny PVC which clung to her legs like a second skin. Out of the bag she produced a pair of PVC shorts that almost reached down to her knees, tightly covering her full thighs in a shiny black skin. She also took out a bustiere of the same shiny material, and laced it up, pushing her ample breasts upwards and together. Karen always brought these things along with her, just in case her clients happened to be desirable, like Marie and Greg.

She strutted back into the living room, her hand on her hip and smiled evilly to herself as she watched her two helpless hypnopuppets play with themselves, repeating the humiliating phrase over and over.

“Cum my little slaves.” She ordered, and they did, gasping and shuddering in pleasure. Karen sat herself down in one of the armchairs, stretching out her legs in front of her.

“Now, come and lick my boots slaves.”

“Yes Mistress.” They chorused, crawling across the carpet to their Mistress’s feet. They knelt and began licking and kissing at their Mistress’s shiny boots, nuzzling their faces against the smooth material. Karen sighed, enjoying every second, the feeling of power was overwhelming. Twenty minutes ago, she had never even met these people. Now they were on their knees in front of her, more than willing to humiliate and degrade themselves at her command.

After a minute or so, Karen commanded them to stop. “I think I want you to pleasure me now, my little sluts. Slavegirl, come here and lick me out. Slaveboy, stand behind me and play with my breasts. Helpless to resist, the couple obeyed, Marie unzipping the front of Karen’s shorts, while Greg moved round behind his Owner and started to massage her breasts. Karen purred as Marie’s tongue slid inside her, licking sensuously up and down, while Greg’s strong hands kneaded and massaged her breasts through the shiny bustiere. After only a couple of minutes, she came with a shuddering gasp, and breathlessly ordered her slaves to stop. They obeyed, and knelt before her submissively.

“Now, I think I’m going to take Greg,” Karen announced. “You’d like that wouldn’t you slaveboy?”

“Oh yes Mistress! Do with me as you will!”

“And what about you girlslut? Do you want me to fuck your husband?”

“Whatever you wish Mistress” Marie replied docilely.

“Say it. Say ‘I want to watch you fuck my husband while I play with my slutty little clit’.”

“I want to watch you fuck my husband while I play with my slutty little clit.” Marie repeated, a helpless, mindless slave, totally under Karen’s power.

“Good girl. Slaveboy, lie down on the settee.” Greg obeyed, his hard cock standing up. Karen straddled him slipping his prick through the zip in the front of her PVC shorts and deep inside her. She sighed as she slowly ground herself up and down while her hypnotised sex-slave writhed beneath her. Marie knelt on the floor next to them, pushing her fingers deep into her pussy and stroking her clit, going to the same rhythm as her Mistress and her husband. Karen came explosively, shouting out with ecstasy, gritting her teeth against the waves of pleasure that flowed though her.

She got off Greg, and sat back down on the armchair, breathing hard.

“I think that’ll do for now.” She gasped. “You two, kneel.”

The two hypnosluts once more knelt before their goddess, gazing at her worshippingly.

“Now, neither of you will remember anything of what has happened. You will wake up twenty minutes after I leave, and remember that I came here, worked with your son for several hours, and then left again, satisfied with what I had done.” Oh yes she was! “From now on, Greg, you will always obey your wife. You will always be happy to serve any woman, you will know that men exist only to be slaves to women. You will know that women are superior to men in every way, and that you were born to serve and obey women. Also, every time you have sex from now on, when you cum, you will both shout out ‘I am Mistress Karen’s Obedient Fucktoy!’ Understand?”

“Yes Mistress.”

“Lastly, whenever you hear the words ‘Karen’s Hypnoslut’ you will return to this submissive, obedient state. Understand?”

“Yes Mistress.”

Karen emerged from the Phillips household with a satisfied smile on her face. A good day’s work! A disruptive child cured, and an attractive young couple put under her spell. She also got two mind-blowing orgasms into the bargain. A good day’s work indeed.